ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 21st August 2017, 01:17 AM   #41
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
I have to say I don't find those pictures remotely tempting. If anything they've ruined my appetite. And no, I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't like junk food.
You have to understand that the most healthy food for you is your own body.
My eating life style gives a great opportunity to every person to eat the most healthy food in the most healthy time graph 86% days of his life.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2017, 01:34 AM   #42
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Haven't we had this conversation before? Once again not a Poe. NC really believes this. Right up to the funny hat. Don't start me on the Jerusalem Temple on a blimp malarkey. Think "Blade Runner".
I believe only in God and to the real figures.
It is the matter of real fact that the Great Ratio of 6 Creation Days and the 7th Day of God's Rest is the same as the ratios of the days of freedom from eating and the days of eating in my eating lifestyles: 6/1, 12/2, 18/3, 24/4, 30/5, 36/6, 42/7 = 6/1.

Last edited by Nationalcosmopolitan; 21st August 2017 at 01:39 AM.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2017, 01:42 AM   #43
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

What on earth for?
For trolling this great thread.
Old 21st August 2017, 01:46 AM   #44
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
You have to understand that the most healthy food for you is your own body.
My eating life style gives a great opportunity to every person to eat the most healthy food in the most healthy time graph 86% days of his life.
What a load.

You are proposing your very own version of breatharianism. Almost every proponent of this has been found to cheat comprehensively. Those few who were scientifically tested were caught cheating. The fewer who were honest and stuck to it came down with a bad case of dead.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/archive/...8b3a32a4915440

Now, I don't really care that you have a weird notion that eating is bad. And I don't care that if you continue, you will ultimately kill yourself. No, what disturbs me is that you encourage others to engage in such self destructive nonsense.

I have read your crackpot ideas on other sites where you actively encourage cancer victims to starve themselves to death. This is not pretty.
Old 21st August 2017, 01:47 AM   #45
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Try Huel (short for Human fUEL). No planning required.

Basically, it's a weird replacement for the "hassle" of cooking. Read/watch the testimonials. It's like some odd cult that believes that eating is just another chore to be eliminated.
Using such enhancers of taste, even feces can be eaten.

Last edited by Nationalcosmopolitan; 21st August 2017 at 01:48 AM.
Old 21st August 2017, 02:12 AM   #46
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Chanakya View Post

Nah, he couldn't possibly literally believe he's following this system when actually he's not. halley'scomet seems to think he's fibbing, you seem to believe him. I think he's half-way there, holds on to this as some kind of ideal, but then cheats generously while pretending he's following his diet.

Whatever, unlike the others of his ilk, he seems to be a sweet (if batty) old man. Hope he doesn't hurt himself!
I had actualy the experience of 6/1, 12/2, 24/4 and 42/7 eating lifestyles.
And literaly I am "my humanbeeing text".

What it means?

It means that you can write in Google "Nationalcosmopolitan" or better in Russian "Националкосмополит".

After that you will see my texts in different forums.
Read 10 paragraphs according the random sample for different years 2001 - 2017, and you will have the reliable subjective opinion about the author of "man-text"

And what about you?
Can you be the open for all people the "humanbeeing-text"?
Old 21st August 2017, 02:26 AM   #47
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
42kg - 45kg is your goal, NationalCosmopolitan? How tall are you?

Unless you are very short, that will be massively underweight. You are putting your health at serious risk by aiming at a weight that low, and you really should consult a doctor.
Till I will have the ability to go for a walk and to make sex it will be not dangerous for me to eat only once in 24 - 42 days just for getting the body cleaning defecations.
Old 21st August 2017, 02:27 AM   #48
fagin
Illuminator

Some stuff...
Can you be the open for all people the "humanbeeing-text"?
You are this guy?

Old 21st August 2017, 02:47 AM   #49
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Food is one of life's great pleasures. I am skeptical of people who want to completely eliminate pleasures that are perfectly healthy so long as you don't get carried away.

On second thought, no I'm not skeptical. I pity them. I pity the ones who are afraid of such basic pleasures and I pity the abject losers whose own self esteem is so fragile that they feel the need to control others through convincing them to forgive perfectly reasonable pleasures.
You have to understand that you have the form of drug addictions - the food addictions to some of those your favorite dishes.
I can eat 14% of days even your food instead of my favorite raw food of omnivore bur 86% days I eat the best food for me - my own raw body.
My eating formula: (6,12,24,42 days of self-cannibalism)/ (1,2,4,7 days of omnivor's raw food)
Old 21st August 2017, 03:29 AM   #50
fagin
Illuminator

I wouldn't want to eat your body, even roasted with all the herbs and spices in the world.

You seem to miss a very simple point. Eating good food is pleasurable. Pleasure is good. Especially when it's something that you have no choice actually doing.
Old 21st August 2017, 03:51 AM   #51
halleyscomet
Philosopher

What a load.

You are proposing your very own version of breatharianism. Almost every proponent of this has been found to cheat comprehensively. Those few who were scientifically tested were caught cheating. The fewer who were honest and stuck to it came down with a bad case of dead.

Now, I don't really care that you have a weird notion that eating is bad. And I don't care that if you continue, you will ultimately kill yourself. No, what disturbs me is that you encourage others to engage in such self destructive nonsense.

I have read your crackpot ideas on other sites where you actively encourage cancer victims to starve themselves to death. This is not pretty.

He does WHAT????? That's just plain evil and sadistic.

So much for the "harmless old man" interpretation of his behavior.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2017, 12:33 AM   #52
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

What a load.

It is exactly about my great hypothesis, that after my experiment I hope will become one of my great discoveries.
Look at my weight - Graph "42/7" from 09.06.2017 till 09.06.2017
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QBo/edit#gid=0
For about 20 days freedom from eating my weight decrees averegely on 80 gr a day.
It means that for decreasing my weight on 40 kg I need 40/0,08=500 days.
Acording my gipothesis I can achive this result if I will not eat about 500 days.
Acording my 3,5 years experience I can live without eating 500 days but I can't live without any defecatin 500 days.
I can live without dification about 24 - 42 days.
So to achive the minimaly enough number of defecations I will eat once in 24 - 42 days about of 1000 kcal of food.
I need not sun light for this, I need not any spiritual technics for this, I need not any technics of breatharianism for this, I need not any sort of prana for this.
I need only 1 stool once in 24 - 42 days.
Old 22nd August 2017, 01:01 AM   #53
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Exactly so.
I'm proud that from 2001 - 2003 when I began to open my threads on different internet forums I have become the "Human Being-Text"!
Every body can click "Nationalcosmopolitan" or "Националкосмополит" in Google and read just 5 -10 paragraphs of my texts for the last 14 years acording the random sampling.
After this procedure, every person will have his subjective, private and reliable opinion about me.

And what about Trump, Putin and all others VIPs of our world of fake democracy!?
Why we can't read any of their "Human Being-Texts".

I think that if a person of 50 and less has no his persenal and open for everybody "Human Being-Text" for the last 12 - 17 years this person can't be even a very little political leader in democratic society.
Old 22nd August 2017, 01:18 AM   #54
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

I wouldn't want to eat your body, even roasted with all the herbs and spices in the world.

You seem to miss a very simple point. Eating good food is pleasurable. Pleasure is good. Especially when it's something that you have no choice actually doing.
Look at african tribes.
Even today the favorite food for them is the human being meat.
And it was the favorite food just 300 years ago for American Indians.
They have produced the human being meat in a special farms.

It proves that the human being meat is the best food for the man.
But today the man is criminal if he eats the human being's meat.
But if I am eat my own body 86% of days in a year I am not a criminal from one side and I eat the best humam meat for me from all posible sorts of meat in the world from another side.
Old 22nd August 2017, 01:24 AM   #55
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

He does WHAT????? That's just plain evil and sadistic.

So much for the "harmless old man" interpretation of his behavior.
I think it will be much better to discuss the
"human being - text" not here but in my others treads of my great social engineering.
Old 22nd August 2017, 01:39 AM   #56
fagin
Illuminator

Word salad...

And what about Trump, Putin and all others VIPs of our world of fake democracy!?
Why we can't read any of their "Human Being-Texts".

I think that if a person of 50 and less has no his persenal and open for everybody "Human Being-Text" for the last 12 - 17 years this person can't be even a very little political leader in democratic society.
I think they have actual jobs, so no time to post total garbage, except perhaps for Trump. Are you Donald?

Look at african tribes.

But if I am eat my own body 86% of days in a year I am not a criminal from one side and I eat the best humam meat for me from all posible sorts of meat in the world from another side.
Er bollocks. Really seriously. You've made loads of **** up, but really, seriously?
Old 22nd August 2017, 03:45 AM   #57
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

I think they have actual jobs, so no time to post total garbage, except perhaps for Trump. Are you Donald?

Er bollocks. Really seriously. You've made loads of **** up, but really, seriously?
I say it's a close second to his claim you can build an immunity to cyanide by ingesting a little every day, An Idea he got, I presume, after watching the Princess Bride.
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2017, 03:57 AM   #58
fagin
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
I say it's a close second to his claim you can build an immunity to cyanide by ingesting a little every day, An Idea he got, I presume, after watching the Princess Bride.
Best movie ever because of the Dread Pirate Roberts, because that's my actual surname.
Old 22nd August 2017, 05:06 AM   #59
halleyscomet
Philosopher

I think it will be much better to discuss the

"human being - text" not here but in my others treads of my great social engineering.

Have you advised cancer patients to not eat?

Have you promoted your "diet" or some form of it to cancer patients?
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2017, 11:35 AM   #60
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Once again I can't decide if a thread starter is a sincere nutjob, or if we are being trolled.....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2017, 10:39 PM   #61
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The Future Eating Lifestyles' Ethical Imperative.

The Domination of Cannibalism - NO!
The Domination of Self Cannibalism - YES!
Old 27th August 2017, 10:53 PM   #62
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Let us desccuss tmy proposal that a man has no right to change his "human being text" in internet for all his life and has right to save his "human being text" for all his life here.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=315635
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=312763
Old 27th August 2017, 11:04 PM   #63
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Best movie ever because of the Dread Pirate Roberts, because that's my actual surname.
And you can also develop immunity against cobra stings.
Our body is given to us in order to learn its abilities in the self experiential way, in order to be free from criminal society and criminal power.
Old 27th August 2017, 11:22 PM   #64
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

I do not advise them immediately from today not to eat 48 - 55 days as we can see in many internet textts.
I advise them for a month to eat only once a day.
If they feel better than to go further and eat only in the 2nd days.
If they feel better then to go futher and eat only in the 4th days.
And so on, so on - step by step.
Every man must know that only he responsible for his eating experements.

I can give him a good advise but I am not responsible for his life.
It is just the same as every other cancer mrdical society, that are absolutely not responssible for healing from cancer.
Old 27th August 2017, 11:29 PM   #65
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Once again I can't decide if a thread starter is a sincere nutjob, or if we are being trolled.....
Try to eat only in every 2nd day and you will be lose all your trolling wishes and abilities.
Old 28th August 2017, 12:21 AM   #66
Hungry81
Graduate Poster

Look at african tribes.

Wow did you measure and weigh and log what you wrote above? Because it is a load of crap.
Hungry81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2017, 04:31 AM   #67
Dabop
Critical Thinker

I have to say I don't find those pictures remotely tempting. If anything they've ruined my appetite. And no, I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't like junk food.
Actually I quite like some of those ideas, and will be trying them out next time I have a BBQ
Sure its not healthy to eat burgers every day, but just like anything else, having one once in a while wont hurt, and having a nice homemade burger can actually be healthier than many processed bought meals

plus if you only have one once in a while, it makes em taste SOOOO much better

So at least this thread has had one positive result imho- lol even if its exactly the opposite of what our resident wacko pushes
Old 28th August 2017, 07:23 AM   #68
halleyscomet
Philosopher

I do not advise them immediately from today not to eat 48 - 55 days as we can see in many internet textts.
I advise them for a month to eat only once a day.
If they feel better than to go further and eat only in the 2nd days.
If they feel better then to go futher and eat only in the 4th days.
And so on, so on - step by step.
Every man must know that only he responsible for his eating experements.

I can give him a good advise but I am not responsible for his life.
It is just the same as every other cancer mrdical society, that are absolutely not responssible for healing from cancer.
Wow.

Trying to starve cancer patients. Have you considered moving the the USA and running for office? You'd go far in the GOP.

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Nut job or troll, I think we can definitely conclude evil is afoot, regardless of if it's evil brought about by malevolent intent or defects in neurological function.
Old 28th August 2017, 08:58 AM   #69
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Wow.

Trying to starve cancer patients. Have you considered moving the the USA and running for office? You'd go far in the GOP.

Nut job or troll, I think we can definitely conclude evil is afoot, regardless of if it's evil brought about by malevolent intent or defects in neurological function.
Read this. Not the bigfoot article itself, but start from comment #1.

Comment #4 is good.
Old 29th August 2017, 01:26 AM   #70
Dabop
Critical Thinker

It's sad when the footties think your ideas are wacko
Old 29th August 2017, 12:51 PM   #71
Hans
Philosopher

Seriously funny stuff. NC are you getting around 'eating' by injecting nutrient fluids directly into you gut?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2017, 06:09 AM   #72
Chanakya
Punditry Unlimited

Originally Posted by Dabop View Post
Amen!
Chanakya is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 12:35 AM   #73
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hungry81 View Post
Wow did you measure and weigh and log what you wrote above? Because it is a load of crap.
It is just the nature of your mind.
My great ideas generate personaly in your mind only the "load of crap".
Old 5th September 2017, 12:49 AM   #74
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Actually I quite like some of those ideas, and will be trying them out next time I have a BBQ
Sure its not healthy to eat burgers every day, but just like anything else, having one once in a while wont hurt, and having a nice homemade burger can actually be healthier than many processed bought meals

plus if you only have one once in a while, it makes em taste SOOOO much better

So at least this thread has had one positive result imho- lol even if its exactly the opposite of what our resident wacko pushes
It is very bad idea to mix meat and bread and vegetable and different spices in one dish.
It will be much less bad for your health to eat all those bad components of this bad dish separate.
Or eat this your bad dish only in every 2nd day of your life and every other day be free from eating at all.
Old 5th September 2017, 12:56 AM   #75
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Wow.

You are trying to deprive cancer patients of the right to be free from food every 2nd day if they want to do this?!
Old 5th September 2017, 01:06 AM   #76
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

I hope that you are not simular those "footties" and I hope you are proud that you are the evidence of my great ideas.
Old 5th September 2017, 01:10 AM   #77
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Seriously funny stuff. NC are you getting around 'eating' by injecting nutrient fluids directly into you gut?
I just eat the best food for me - my own body 86% days in a year and my advice - to do the same for every person.
Old 5th September 2017, 01:20 AM   #78
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Chanakya View Post
Amen!
להאמין - "leamen" means - to believe from our Holy Resurrected Language of Book of Books.
Old 5th September 2017, 06:50 AM   #79
halleyscomet
Philosopher

You are trying to deprive cancer patients of the right to be free from food every 2nd day if they want to do this?!
Because I'm not an evil sadist who wants to see people suffer for my own amusement.

Have you ever considered moving to the USA and becoming a Republican? You could go far in the GOP if you focus on the "Cost cutting" aspects of your diet. There are quite a few people who'd LOVE to use you as an excuse to further shrink the various food stamp and public welfare programs. Get yourself a PhD from a diploma mill and circle wagons with the Creationists and you could have a golden ticket. Why, you could even use your "diet" as an "explanation" for how Noah fed everyone on the ark. Get the Creationists backing that bit of your claims and you'll find them being taught in Christian homeschooling curricula.
Old 5th September 2017, 07:23 AM   #80
Dabop
Critical Thinker

I hope that you are not simular those "footties" and I hope you are proud that you are the evidence of my great ideas.
Way to misrepresent someone!

So far there has been NO evidence of your 'grate' ideas, in fact there has been considerably more evidence from the bigfooters (and that still amounts to zero)- is it possible to have negative amounts of evidence????
This thread tends to suggest it is possible that negative evidence does actually exist

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal