ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags General Skepticism humor , logical fallacies , pedophilia conspiracies

Old 1st October 2017, 01:41 PM   #361
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
fagin said
Do think that's more likely than a Martian mechanic?

Of course
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2017, 01:46 PM   #362
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Just because you are question mark challenged doesn't mean it's not a question...
In fact "I wonder what it actually is" is not a question, it is a positive statement that Bubba wonders what something is. The question would be "what is the thing he is wondering about?" But "I wonder ... " doesn't need a question mark.
Craig B is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2017, 02:42 PM   #363
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ooops, sorry, my bad. But there is the google

I think some of what she says is just common sense, about encouraging behavior/tendencies, true no matter who delivers the message.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/33663207/...hild-Playmates
Wow. That woman needs help.
Old 1st October 2017, 03:34 PM   #364
fagin
Illuminator

Sounded questioning to me. But I don't speak Bubbese any better than I understand Kumarese.
Old 1st October 2017, 04:02 PM   #365
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
I wonder what it actually is, causing the shadow.
Commonly "I wonder..." statements elicit responses similar to responses elicited by actual questions.

Comin after me? On Sunday? Should I lawyer up?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2017, 04:22 PM   #366
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What questions?

No questions seen in OP. Two seen in your post though.

I would not claim it is anything other than a trick of light and shadow which happens to vaguely resemble a person standing and then crouching a little.

Relax, Just for fun, as the OP's first sentence says.

Note the non-question at end of OP:
Mendacity.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2017, 05:03 PM   #367
Bubba
Master Poster

Oh please
Old 1st October 2017, 05:11 PM   #368
Marcus
Master Poster

Ooops, sorry, my bad. But there is the google

I think some of what she says is just common sense, about encouraging behavior/tendencies, true no matter who delivers the message.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/33663207/...hild-Playmates
One of the sillier things in that article is the insistence that showing images of women with shaved pubic hair means that Playboy was trying to portray them as children. Sorry, no, they were just following cultural trends, the author should have known that. I also don't think that including a playmates child pictures in her biography means that they were trying to sexualize children.
Marcus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2017, 06:17 PM   #369
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
One of the sillier things in that article is the insistence that showing images of women with shaved pubic hair means that Playboy was trying to portray them as children. Sorry, no, they were just following cultural trends, the author should have known that. I also don't think that including a playmates child pictures in her biography means that they were trying to sexualize children.

Cherry picking, (no pun intended) unless maybe you did not read the part describing what else was done with the child pics...?

Nor do you mention other devices used. If you read the part about shaving, you would have also seen what else was done to portray them as children. Since that came after the part about what what was done with the child pics, Makes me wonder...Are you cherry picking?
Old 1st October 2017, 06:20 PM   #370
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
Posted by Marcus View Post

Ya gotta be kiddin. Based on the description of what was done with the child pics, and the captions mentioned, it seems like the opposite is the case. Why else would they do that with the playmate child pics?
Old 1st October 2017, 07:17 PM   #371
Marcus
Master Poster

Cherry picking, (no pun intended) unless maybe you did not read the part describing what else was done with the child pics...?
Do you mean placing them in a position the author claims would be used for the purpose of masturbating to both pictures simultaneously? This makes no sense to me. Pedophiles wouldn't have any interest in Playboy centerfolds.
Quote:
Nor do you mention other devices used. If you read the part about shaving, you would have also seen what else was done to portray them as children. Since that came after the part about what what was done with the child pics, Makes me wonder...Are you cherry picking?
If you mean things like dressing them like lolitas, or holding dolls, etc, yes, it is a common meme, but I don't think it has any connection with child exploitation. Pedophiles are not going to be interested in anything Playboy has to offer, those girls are aged out as far as they are concerned. The author seems to be looking for ways to be offended. Even the cartoons shown in the article, young girls, but with big breasts, are not something a pedophile would be interested in. Offensive, inappropriate, sure. But not pedophilic, they are interested in people without secondary sexual characteristics.
Marcus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2017, 07:36 PM   #372
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
Marcus said
" Pedophiles are not going to be interested in anything Playboy has to offer, those girls are aged out as far as they are concerned. The author seems to be looking for ways to be offended.... not something a pedophile would be interested in...."

IIRC, part or all of the author's research is that the various devices seen promote new attraction, new behavior toward children in general in the target readership, not necessarily established pedophiles.

Seemed easy enough to understand, reading the paper.
Old 1st October 2017, 07:54 PM   #373
Marcus
Master Poster

IIRC, part or all of the author's research is that the various devices seen promote new attraction, new behavior toward children in general in the target readership, not necessarily established pedophiles.

I understand it , I just don't buy it. You can't turn men into pedophiles, any more than you could turn a gay person straight.

I think there is a confusion with some people, perhaps the author, between pedophiles and hebephiles. The problem is that the term "children" includes both pre- and post-pubescent people.
Old 1st October 2017, 08:07 PM   #374
sts60
Master Poster

Nope. Given your history of passive-aggressive JAQing and attempted fringe resets, it's a suitable evaluation. But let's take you at your word; even though you invoked an idiot crackpot site with a patently absurd claim, you accept it for what it is: a shadow cast by part of the rover.

Are we done here?
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2017, 09:41 PM   #375
Axxman300
Master Poster

You can't make healthy men into pedophiles.

Pedophiles don't read Playboy, pedophiles hangout on the dark-web on message board just like this one where they DM each other pictures and videos.

We are six pages into this thread and none of the CT loons have mentioned the dark-web which tells me these jackwagons don't know anything about REAL Pedophiles, nor do they care. It's about spreading lies couched as rumor and innuendo.

The dark web is where you can find real pedophile groups, and get tips and pointers on how to bugger little kids. The FBI and states AG's talk about this often, make arrests when they can. Cters post YouTube threads by loonies, but never post anything useful (rooted in fact).

This thread is a beacon of CT ethics.
Old 2nd October 2017, 01:45 AM   #376
Henri McPhee
Graduate Poster

I simply can't believe it.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 01:46 AM   #377
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
From the BBC today:
The police spent £1.3 million on an enquiry that produced no convictions, and was based, says an insider, on "the allegations of a handful of fantasists."
This, Henri McPhee, is what happens when people like you are taken seriously. Note also that there was an investigation, not a cover-up, and that it was widely reported.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41461053
Old 2nd October 2017, 01:49 AM   #378
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Just because you are question mark challenged doesn't mean it's not a question...
It's an indirect question, so still a question.

Where was the "fun" part of this thread? I seem to have missed it.
Old 2nd October 2017, 02:10 AM   #379
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by Henri McPhee View Post
I simply can't believe it.
Is this a first?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 03:37 AM   #380
Jhau
Scholar

There was a paedophile scandal a few years ago involving Lord Robertson, a Scot with a senior position in Nato at the time. That was a position of influence and he resigned:
Do you have any reference for that claim, apart from Rense?

A quick skim through the internet shows that Lord Robertson announced in January 2003 that he would be stepping down as NATO Secretary-General in December 2003. If there was a scandal, it certainly didn't cause him to resign in a hurry!
Jhau is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 08:39 AM   #381
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
More baseless witch-hunting. If they were paedophiles, they would be paedophiles. No _ _ _ _, Sherlock. Do you have any evidence, or are you just mud-slinging?

No, there wasn't, and no, he didn't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/23/wo...bertson&st=nyt
Originally Posted by Jhau View Post
Do you have any reference for that claim, apart from Rense?

A quick skim through the internet shows that Lord Robertson announced in January 2003 that he would be stepping down as NATO Secretary-General in December 2003. If there was a scandal, it certainly didn't cause him to resign in a hurry!
As I said upthread, there was no scandal. In fact, they asked him to stay for one more year.
Old 2nd October 2017, 09:04 AM   #382
Henri McPhee
Graduate Poster

From the BBC today:
The police spent £1.3 million on an enquiry that produced no convictions, and was based, says an insider, on "the allegations of a handful of fantasists."
This, Henri McPhee, is what happens when people like you are taken seriously. Note also that there was an investigation, not a cover-up, and that it was widely reported.

This matter is difficult to detect if Heath's former colleagues all categorically deny it and the victims are regarded by the police as fruitloops. The Mail on Sunday and the Chief Constable of Wiltshire are a bit more sceptical:

http://www.barthsnotes.com/2017/10/0...se-allegations

Quote:
Posted on October 1, 2017 by Richard Bartholomew
Also: Questions about briefing given to Andrew Bridgen MP

Less than a week before Wiltshire Police finally publish its summary report into allegations of child sex abuse against former Prime Minister Edward Heath, the*Mail on Sunday has now given an overview of what the report will say:
42 claims of child sex abuse[,] including] at least one rape of an underage boy. Most alleged victims were boys aged 11 to 15;

Some were rent boys or from ‘low-life’ backgrounds. Others were boys he encountered elsewhere. Nine of the 42 claims were already on police files, in some cases for decades, but had been dismissed;

Allegations date from the mid- 1950s when he was Chief Whip to the 1990s when he was in his 70s;

Places where alleged crimes occurred are generally referred to as ‘public places’. At least one is said to have happened in a hotel.**Two allegations were made by ‘senior professionals’.

…The inquiry was told by a retired Wiltshire policeman that plans to prosecute an individual in the 1990s were dropped when the person threatened to claim in court that they had procured rent boys for Sir Edward.

Last week (as I discussed here), the same paper said that “sources” had confirmed that Heath would have been interviewed under caution on seven of the counts; this was treated as a particularly sensational detail, although in terms of evidence it means very little in itself.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 2nd October 2017 at 09:11 AM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 10:14 AM   #383
Pacal
Muse

Why get all ad hominem?

The images and quotes she presents tell their own story. What's that term for not looking at data ? I dont know, maybe its something like shooting the messenger.

(not saying you did not look, btw)

eta
Why get all ad hominem when images and quotes tell their own story?
Judith Reisman is a certified nut job. Who believes a great deal of nonsense and lies habitually.

For example regarding Gays. Reisman believes that Homosexuals systematically recruit people into their evil "lifestyle". And Reisman believes that the Nazi Movement was a creation of the German homosexual movement who were also to a large extent responsible for the Holocaust. The fact the German Gays were victimized by the Nazis she regards has a myth. And Ms. Reisman believes that the modern American homosexual movement is much like the Nazis movement and like them is planning mass atrocities. Her nonsense isn't confined to demonizing Gay people it extends to other areas.

There is absolutely no reason to take anything produced by this nut bar seriously
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 10:26 AM   #384
Bubba
Master Poster

From the BBC today:

I hesitate to believe as I am reminded that sometimes investigations can actually be cover-ups. Naturally we sometimes may not know whether or not we are looking at a high level cover up. Trust in media is another issue. Sometimes accusations are false too.

The world wide cover-up by the black robe pedophiles in power being an example. Although that problem was recently exposed and prosecuted somewhat, it could still be happening somewhere. It was members of the clergy rather than members of the judiciary in robes. As far as I know we have not yet heard of this problem in the judiciary.

Then there is the ubiquitous impediment of denial among certain types, other citizens, parents, and peers & colleagues of the pedos. I'd guess police are the least susceptible to this denial. They work the streets. Then there is the information system's record of reliability, and connections to power to consider. Government has placed agents in gatekeeper positions in media for other reasons, a glimpse of the range of possibilities in one arena of corrupted power, and the black arts of deception.
Old 2nd October 2017, 10:37 AM   #385
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Judith Reisman is a certified nut job. Who believes a great deal of nonsense and lies habitually.

For example regarding Gays. Reisman believes that Homosexuals systematically recruit people into their evil "lifestyle". And Reisman believes that the Nazi Movement was a creation of the German homosexual movement who were also to a large extent responsible for the Holocaust. The fact the German Gays were victimized by the Nazis she regards has a myth. And Ms. Reisman believes that the modern American homosexual movement is much like the Nazis movement and like them is planning mass atrocities. Her nonsense isn't confined to demonizing Gay people it extends to other areas.

There is absolutely no reason to take anything produced by this nut bar seriously

I saw a piece recently about the folly of blindness to real data based on that type attitude.

I doubt you would always look away from any and all actual data unearthed by nutbars going about their business.
Old 2nd October 2017, 10:40 AM   #386
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

This matter is difficult to detect if Heath's former colleagues all categorically deny it and the victims are regarded by the police as fruitloops. The Mail on Sunday and the Chief Constable of Wiltshire are a bit more sceptical:

http://www.barthsnotes.com/2017/10/0...se-allegations
Wow. the Daily Fail cited as a source. Get over it.
Old 2nd October 2017, 10:42 AM   #387
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I saw a piece recently about the folly of blindness to real data based on that type attitude.

I doubt you would always look away from any and all actual data unearthed by nutbars going about their business.
And the diamond tipped drill of fact. How does that figure into your reality?
Old 2nd October 2017, 11:01 AM   #388
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
And the diamond tipped drill of fact. How does that figure into your reality?

Fact used to be better than it is now. Before things like operation mockingbird produced phony facts. Afterward, I was in fact disappointed to find some facts were in fact fake facts. In fact I'd like to have a reliable deception detector device installed please. Got any extra?

Last edited by Bubba; 2nd October 2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old 2nd October 2017, 12:50 PM   #389
phiwum
Philosopher

Eh, she makes a point. There's a weird juxtaposition of little girl photos with nudies, don't you think?

Mind, such a point does nothing at all to establish the conspiracy of pedos that is at issue here.
phiwum is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 01:28 PM   #390
Pacal
Muse

You are assuming that Ms. Reisman produces or produced in this case "real data". My point was that she habitually lies, fabricates and distorts to support her koo-koo agenda and therefore is extremely unlikely to produce any "real data". But then that is not the purpose of her "research". The purpose of her research is to support her nut bar beliefs.

Her beliefs about Gay people "recruiting" and founding the Nazis movement etc., are supported by her fabricated "research" and that "research" is nonsensical and a pack of lies / distortions. Given Ms. Reisman's track record of falsification etc., why should she be taken seriously about anything?

And yes I would at the very least seriously question the value of research done by all nut bars, especially in a case like this where the nut bar in question already has a history of distortion, fabrication and lying. Ms. Reisman has a Socio-political agenda and is dedicated to advancing that agenda by any and all means. This "research" paper on Playboy is obviously in further service of that agenda.

Oh I did read the paper. It is hilarious. It's fantasies and assumptions are laughable. Ms. Reisman has issues.
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 02:18 PM   #391
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
Eh, she makes a point. There's a weird juxtaposition of little girl photos with nudies, don't you think?
Nope, she simply makes utter crap up. If you fold it in quarters and turn it left 45 degrees, then yes, it does look like a flock of geese. There is a huge difference between pareidolia and willful invention.

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
Mind, such a point does nothing at all to establish the conspiracy of pedos that is at issue here.
Correct. Pedos exist in all walks of life. Is there some over-arching pedo-ring of power? Sure. And Sauron is real. Really, it is the very same as the satanic panic of years ago, or McCarthy's reds under the bed crap.
Old 2nd October 2017, 03:22 PM   #392
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Operation Conifer, Operation Yewtree... no wonder the English police doesn't find these pedo rings, they can't see the forest for the trees. Wake up sheeple, connect the trees dots!

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 03:28 PM   #393
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Correct. Pedos exist in all walks of life. Is there some over-arching pedo-ring of power? Sure. And Sauron is real. Really, it is the very same as the satanic panic of years ago, or McCarthy's reds under the bed crap.
I'm really surprised that Valerie Sinason hasn't turned up in this thread yet. She knows so many details about these satanic child abuse rings, up to the colours of the robes of their high priests. And I disagree with "years ago", as most of these SRA inventing therapists, Sinason is still pushing it.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2017, 03:58 PM   #394
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
Quote:
by abaddon View Post
Quote:
"a point"....yes.

To me the juxtaposition of little girl photos with nudies is a data point. As in a piece of raw data. A fact. No matter who notices it and writes about it.

Quote:
Pacal said:
You are assuming that Ms. Reisman produces or produced in this case "real data". My point was that she habitually lies, fabricates and distorts to support her koo-koo agenda and therefore is extremely unlikely to produce any "real data".
The juxtaposition of little girl photos with nudies is a data point. If the playmate's kiddie pics fold out across the nude centerfold pic frequented by the 'readers', and if Hefner said nothing is by accident in his magazine....its not a coincidence 'readers' can view both simultaneously, as she wrote.

Facts are facts even if monkeys point us to notice the juxtaposition of the pics.

Last edited by Bubba; 2nd October 2017 at 03:59 PM.
Old 2nd October 2017, 04:29 PM   #395
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

"a point"....yes.

To me the juxtaposition of little girl photos with nudies is a data point. As in a piece of raw data. A fact. No matter who notices it and writes about it.

The juxtaposition of little girl photos with nudies is a data point. If the playmate's kiddie pics fold out across the nude centerfold pic frequented by the 'readers', and if Hefner said nothing is by accident in his magazine....its not a coincidence 'readers' can view both simultaneously, as she wrote.

Facts are facts even if monkeys point us to notice the juxtaposition of the pics.
Sorry, it is a bit of a stretch to imagine that origami is a pre-requisite for paedophilia. That is just messed up.
Old 2nd October 2017, 04:57 PM   #396
Pacal
Muse

"a point"....yes.

The juxtaposition of little girl photos and nude photos does not prove in the slightest a pedo purpose. Ms. Reisman is simply engaged in looking for a pattern which of course she will find because it fits her agenda. The idea that this is designed to habituate people to pedo practices is utter bull and something Ms. Reisman pulled from her backside.

Please present the evidence that pedophiles use Playboy for erotic purposes in any numbers.

Quote:

Yes facts are facts. And the following are also "data points". Ms. Reisman is liar, distorter and true believer out on a crusade against "evil". She deliberately and coolly lies to advance her agenda has illustrated by her lies about Gay people. She is to use a descriptor a fanatic who does not hesitate to use foul means to destroy her enemies.

Her "research" about Playboy's alleged, fantasized pedo agenda is par for the course for a established liar and falsifier. Ms. Reisman's fantasies regarding the reasons for the juxtaposition is of course just that deranged fantasies.

Please present the "evidence" that pedophiles routinely masturbate to such juxtapositions. Also present the evidence that Playboy was deliberately playing for the pedo market.

All we have is the fantasies of a well established liar and fabricator who fantasizes that the juxtaposition of such photos is done to advance some sort of pedo agenda for which she presents zero evidence.

Ms. Reisman noted a juxtaposition and ignores the obvious reasons why such photos were used and then fantasizes a pedo agenda. And this fits perfectly her agenda which she advances through lying, distortions and fabrications.

The fact is it is virtually impossible to take such a manipulative, lying nut bar seriously about anything. How is that for a data point.
Old 2nd October 2017, 04:58 PM   #397
Bubba
Master Poster

Sorry, it is a bit of a stretch to imagine that origami is a pre-requisite for paedophilia. That is just messed up.

Since no one said that specifically...it appears as revision per agenda...ie isnt that one of the ways that strawmen find their way into this world?

Its no stretch that playmate kiddie pics unfolding to allow viewing with the adult monthly centerfold focal points could promote fantasy/thoughts involving kids.

If people not born as pedos could thereby become a threat to kids, it matters.
Old 2nd October 2017, 05:31 PM   #398
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Since no one said that specifically...it appears as revision per agenda...ie isnt that one of the ways that strawmen find their way into this world?
No. Your wild claim, your burden of proof.

Its no stretch that playmate kiddie pics unfolding to allow viewing with the adult monthly centerfold focal points could promote fantasy/thoughts involving kids.
Except that it is. Your inventive origami is more indicative of your state of mind.

If people not born as pedos could thereby become a threat to kids, it matters.
And that just paints you as a pedo. Sad.
Old 2nd October 2017, 05:54 PM   #399
Bubba
Master Poster

No. Your wild claim, your burden of proof.

Except that it is. Your inventive origami is more indicative of your state of mind.

And that just paints you as a pedo. Sad.
Bravo

You're a real hoot
Old 2nd October 2017, 06:39 PM   #400
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
The juxtaposition of little girl photos and nude photos does not prove in the slightest a pedo purpose. Ms. Reisman is simply engaged in looking for a pattern which of course she will find because it fits her agenda. The idea that this is designed to habituate people to pedo practices is utter bull and something Ms. Reisman pulled from her backside.

Please present the evidence that pedophiles use Playboy for erotic purposes in any numbers.

Yes facts are facts. And the following are also "data points". Ms. Reisman is liar, distorter and true believer out on a crusade against "evil". She deliberately and coolly lies to advance her agenda has illustrated by her lies about Gay people. She is to use a descriptor a fanatic who does not hesitate to use foul means to destroy her enemies.

Her "research" about Playboy's alleged, fantasized pedo agenda is par for the course for a established liar and falsifier. Ms. Reisman's fantasies regarding the reasons for the juxtaposition is of course just that deranged fantasies.

Please present the "evidence" that pedophiles routinely masturbate to such juxtapositions. ...

...Also present the evidence that Playboy was deliberately playing for the pedo market.

The paper is primarily about sexualization of kids by playboy. Boys and girls.
I would not claim either of your two were (hilited items) I did not see them asserted by anyone. Hence, they remind me of strawmen.

Below is the only appearance, once, of the p-word:

...the new four-fold design creates neuronal pathways that must link innocent children with strong Playboy orgasm-based stimuli. Inevitably this stimuli effects how children inside and outside the home are perceived and treated by pedophiles and/or Playboy users.

I posted the paper because it seemed relevant. It seemed to imply that the juxtaposed kid pics could promote pedo like thinking in non pedos. If I am wrong about that, so be it. The sexualization of kids in general is relevant IMO. I think the paper correctly portrays how playboy sexualized kids, and then quit when someone turned a light on it.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal