ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags General Skepticism humor , logical fallacies , pedophilia conspiracies

Old 24th September 2017, 11:36 AM   #201
Bubba
Master Poster

We are told Putin threatened to name names of elite pedo rings if Trump does not do it.

Now we have news wire saying Trump is doing so. We are also told former Seal Craig Sawyer is getting results.
Veterans vs pedos:

https://www.vets4childrescue.org/

He speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1ibQV_Gjk

>
Maybe "60 minutes" or some similar major media outlet has already covered what is known and what is asserted?

Still I'd not be surprised if privilege and power continues to protect its own even as the tide changes and more comes to light and justice.

Last edited by Bubba; 24th September 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 11:42 AM   #202
Cainkane1
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Who placed the Mystery Rocks of Saskatchewan?

Doesnt look like nature's work. Burial mound, maybe.

http://ryanwunsch.com/mystery-rocks-saskatchewan/
It could be religious or some body is buried under those stones. Who knows?
Old 24th September 2017, 11:54 AM   #203
Civet
Graduate Poster

We are told Putin threatened to name names of elite pedo rings if Trump does not do it.

Now we have news wire saying Trump is doing so. We are also told former Seal Craig Sawyer is getting results.
Veterans vs pedos:

https://www.vets4childrescue.org/

He speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1ibQV_Gjk

>
Maybe "60 minutes" or some similar major media outlet has already covered what is known and what is asserted?

Still I'd not be surprised if privilege and power continues to protect its own even as the tide changes and more comes to light and justice.
Which elites has Craig Sawyer exposed as rapists/murderers of children? Has he produced evidence demonstrating that they are part of a network of elites? Has he shown that they are protected from prosecution by virtue of their elite status?
Civet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 12:39 PM   #204
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
Which elites has Craig Sawyer exposed as rapists/murderers of children? Has he produced evidence demonstrating that they are part of a network of elites? Has he shown that they are protected from prosecution by virtue of their elite status?

No results reported/confirmed. Thats part of the problem.

I dont know, maybe he is a stealth operator not credited publicly ie he and his team work behind scenes supporting law enforcement agencies.

Here is a political opinion site
linking to several news reports of trafficking busts, while crediting Trump, and discrediting MSM. Was Craig Sawyer involved in any of these? Who knows?

Are any of those busts related to elite pedo rings?

Last edited by Bubba; 24th September 2017 at 12:43 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 01:07 PM   #205
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Me. I admit the whole thing. I was a student, I was out with some friends, we started piling up some stones, we'd had too much to drink and it all got out of hand. I know it doesn't excuse it, but I promise not to do it again.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 01:10 PM   #206
Pacal
Muse

I'm not certain it is possible to know that no person is/was a pedo.
When did you stop beating your wife?
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 01:10 PM   #207
Civet
Graduate Poster

No results reported/confirmed. Thats part of the problem.

I dont know, maybe he is a stealth operator not credited publicly ie he and his team work behind scenes supporting law enforcement agencies.

linking to several news reports of trafficking busts, while crediting Trump, and discrediting MSM. Was Craig Sawyer involved in any of these? Who knows?

Sawyer seems like a relentless self-promoter (nothing wrong with that) so I doubt he'd be shy about taking credit if he was involved.
I doubt that any of the recent trafficking busts have anything to do with any network of elites. If so, why would Trump fail to discuss this? I strongly suspect that President Trump is neither shy nor subtle in his communications. For that matter, I've never seen Trump talk about the involvement of elites when he discusses pedophile rings.
Civet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 01:17 PM   #208
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Exactly
Old 24th September 2017, 01:21 PM   #209
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Did you bother to actually read any of the reports cited on that page?

Because they might just answer that.

I read the first link, and this is what they reported:

Quote:
During the three-day operation, undercover Agents posted four ads a day on Backpage.com, for about 7 hours a day. Approximately 475 different men responded to those ads posted. More than 8,779 contacts were made to those ads, through texts or phone calls. In some ads, undercover Agents posed as a juvenile girl. Eight men responded, and paid to have sex with an underage female. Two of those specifically paid money to have sex with 14-year-old girls. Two juvenile female victims of trafficking were recovered and referred to the Department of Children’s Services.

So, out of 475 random men, (probably not "elites"), only 8 actually followed through once they found out that this was supposedly a 14 year old.

So not really great evidence for there being massive pedophile rings among the political elite.

The closest they came to "an elite" was:

Quote:
Among the arrests was Memphis Area Transit Authority CEO Ron Garrison. He was accused of soliciting sex from an adult and charged with a patronizing prostitution near a church or school. It is a misdemeanor offense.

So, the guy in charge of buses was caught looking for adult women.

And that's the biggest fish they caught.

So I'm not going to bother with the rest if this is representative of their evidence.

Also, as an aside, this alleged "Trump is awesome" story was published Jan 27, 2017, which means the investigation might have started just before, or just barely after Trump took office, and these partisan hacks are giving him credit he doesn't deserve, even before you consider that this was a local police effort, not a Federal one. It's also published by the local mainstream news organization, and if you Google "Operation Someone Like Me", you find several other MSM outlets that reported it, which again brings the CT claims into disrepute.
Old 24th September 2017, 01:44 PM   #210
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Did you bother to actually read any of the reports cited on that page?

Because they might just answer that.

I read the first link, and this is what they reported:

So, out of 475 random men, (probably not "elites"), only 8 actually followed through once they found out that this was supposedly a 14 year old.

So not really great evidence for there being massive pedophile rings among the political elite.

The closest they came to "an elite" was:

So, the guy in charge of buses was caught looking for adult women.

And that's the biggest fish they caught.

So I'm not going to bother with the rest if this is representative of their evidence.

Also, as an aside, this alleged "Trump is awesome" story was published Jan 27, 2017, which means the investigation might have started just before, or just barely after Trump took office, and these partisan hacks are giving him credit he doesn't deserve, even before you consider that this was a local police effort, not a Federal one. It's also published by the local mainstream news organization, and if you Google "Operation Someone Like Me", you find several other MSM outlets that reported it, which again brings the CT claims into disrepute.

Agreed.

Have you found that pedos do not interact ie share resources across networks?

Should we rule out the possibility that elites are supplied by others?

I would agree if you assert that police casting nets in certain waters are likely going to catch every kind of fish swimming there.

Last edited by Bubba; 24th September 2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old 24th September 2017, 01:46 PM   #211
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Alien prank. It was a pyramid and aliens nicked 3 sides of it, so the rest fell over.
Old 24th September 2017, 02:10 PM   #212
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

I can see that sort of weathering in the rock around the coast here. Large areas and very straight lines. Just another example of self organisation. You have seen clay puddles dry and all the straight lines that produces as the mud dries. Order arising bottom up from chaos is all around us.
Old 24th September 2017, 02:40 PM   #213
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

On their homepage it appears that Aaron and Melissa Dykes ...
are cranks with anti-vaccine propaganda because vaccines have been shown to be effective since at least 1700.

Last edited by Reality Check; 24th September 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 02:43 PM   #214
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

The video shows footage ....
This is unthinking parroting of conspiracy theories form the crank Aaron and Melissa Dykes web site
Quote:
TruthStreamMedia is a "news" website run by Aaron and Melissa Dykes. It promotes both conspiracy theories and pseudoscience, such as "bioengineering" vaccines[1] and "eugenicist" water.[2] They also seem to think that mind control is real[3], and other general ********.

Aaron Dykes was the cinematographer for the Alex Jones-directed film, TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism (2006).[4]
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 02:45 PM   #215
Civet
Graduate Poster

Should we rule out the possibility that elites are supplied by others?
Doesn't work like that. Almost anything under the sun is a possibility. People making the claim that this is a reality need to start providing evidence of it. No one disputes that pedophiles exist or that they sometimes interact with one another. Some of them make good incomes or work in leadership positions in the public and private sectors. But a network of elite pedophiles being protected from exposure and prosecution? I need some heavy evidence of that. I'm familiar with the Jimmy Savile stuff but that did get exposed and led to some criminal convictions.
Old 24th September 2017, 02:51 PM   #216
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Some vaccines are great. Thats not the issue. The issue is trust.
People should not trust deluded and lying conspiracy theorists such as the people you have cited. abaddon: In short, the video is utter bollocks

Fast forward to today and a couple of more lies from those nuts:
  • Anyone who can read can find out what is in vaccines
    Others can just ask their doctor .
  • The trustworthiness of those running the programs is not in doubt except in the small minds of conspiracy theorists.

Last edited by Reality Check; 24th September 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 24th September 2017, 03:23 PM   #217
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
Doesn't work like that. Almost anything under the sun is a possibility. People making the claim that this is a reality need to start providing evidence of it.

Yeah, this.

Bubba and his Link Buddies are putting forward these cases as evidence for such rings, which they most certainly are not, and then falling back on speculation to paper over the gaping holes in their claims.

That's not how real investigations work, and as Axxman300 has pointed out more than once now, by promoting these BS claims, Bubba et al. (inadvertently? Hmmm...) provide cover for real pedos to dismiss the charges of real victims as "just another crazy accusation".

Bubba: You're Not Helping.
Old 24th September 2017, 03:27 PM   #218
Pacal
Muse

Quote:

Exactly
Entirely missing the point I see.
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 04:04 PM   #219
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Only The Shadow knows.

Norm

fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 05:43 PM   #220
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Me. I admit the whole thing. I was a student, I was out with some friends, we started piling up some stones, we'd had too much to drink and it all got out of hand. I know it doesn't excuse it, but I promise not to do it again.

Dave

You were taking a break from faking crop circles then?
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 06:46 PM   #221
Axxman300
Master Poster

The Geology gods strike again.

Nothing more than granite eroding on schedule.
Old 24th September 2017, 06:48 PM   #222
Whip
Muse

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Pedophiles from Europe and Hollywood.
[/end thread]
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 06:52 PM   #223
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

Why didn't the aliens build any metal structures?
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 07:21 PM   #224
Steve
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
Why didn't the aliens build any metal structures?
They didn't have any metal, of course.
Old 24th September 2017, 07:50 PM   #225
jrhowell
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Perhaps they were rock-based aliens, like the Horta from Star Trek.
jrhowell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 11:26 PM   #226
Bubba
Master Poster

Entirely missing the point I see.
Beg to differ Your Honor.

"Exactly" was slang for Understood, agree.
Old 25th September 2017, 01:08 AM   #227
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Yeah, stupid of me, I know. Crop circles are so much easier. But like I said, I was drunk.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 01:28 AM   #228
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I'm not certain it is possible to know that no person is/was a pedo.

It is absolutely possible that any person including a president just never got caught in the act of stealing pens or hurting goldfish, or worse.
In the British justice system there is an assumption that someone is innocent until proven guilty. This is to prevent the persecution of the innocent by either an oppressive state or malign individuals.
Contrast this with your statement, in which the assumption is that, by virtue of their social class or career choice, those people are probably paedophiles, and that, if it isn't proven, they still are, they just haven't been caught yet.
How fortunate we are that justice does not function in the way that CT believers act. This is also why we skeptics insist on facts, to avoid paranoid, bigoted and hysterical witch-hunts, mob justice and hangings from lamp posts.
It is ironic, is it not, that those who claim to be in favour of greater transparency, better justice and an end to tyranny and oppression would actually create a far worse society if they ever grew beyond an insignificant fringe and actually took power.
Old 25th September 2017, 02:45 AM   #229
Henri McPhee
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Pizzagate was a calculated fabrication spread by neo-Nazis.

How dare you hide behind victims of pedophilia to advance your personal delusions.

Ethically there is no difference between people like you and the pedophiles that your lunacy ends up advancing in the end.

Get help.
You are ill informed. You need to do some research about the matter and not just get your information from Fox News. Personally I think all this is connected to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey and the abduction of Madeleine McCann in Portugal The problems victims of pedophilia have is that they can end up dead, as well as being accused of being mentally ill, and not being listened to. There is a long list of suspicious deaths connected to the Clinton family which also appear to be associated with drug smuggling. It's a bit like Mexico with police inaction. Investigative journalists and others have ended up dead or had suspicious suicides.

There are strong suspicions that American Presidents have been pedophiles as well as Edward Heath in the UK, though to his credit I don't suspect Trump of that, for all his faults and racial problems.

There is some background to this at this website:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f4Q8USjU08

One website about the Franklin scandal does not link to this forum and another wants an update of a flash player which I'm a bit suspicious about.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 25th September 2017 at 03:05 AM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 03:11 AM   #230
Parsman
Critical Thinker

On the contrary Henri, Axxman is well informed as he has looked at the evidence from both sides and come to his conclusion. On the other hand it is obvious from your posting history that you start from your conclusion and cherry pick pieces of "evidence" to support the belief that you already have. Are there paedophiles within the governing classes round the world? Given statistics, very probably. Do they run the world? Not a snowballs chance in hell, and if you are honest to yourself you will know that. Yewtree in the UK has at least shown that for the worst perpetrators of any crime, time and distance is no protection.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.
Parsman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 03:27 AM   #231
P.J. Denyer
Master Poster

It's obviously something that will stand out to anyone discovering it, but to me it looks like one of those oddly regular looking natural phenomena that ancient alien CTers love so much.
P.J. Denyer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 03:39 AM   #232
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Bigfoot. It's not called Sasquatchewan for nuttin'.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 04:54 AM   #233
Reeco
Muse

"We never went back there ever again".

Reeco is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 05:26 AM   #234
Armitage72
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
One of the Doctor Who Missing Adventures novels from Virgin had the First or Second Doctor on ancient Venus, meeting the Venusians who were the source of the Third Doctor's martial arts. They were working on their first rocket to try to reach orbit, but their engineers couldn't figure out why the rockets always exploded on the launch pad. What wasn't mentioned, until a Companion saw the rocket, was that they had a very metal-poor environment and were trying to launch a rocket that was made of wood.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 05:37 AM   #235
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Parsman View Post
On the contrary Henri, Axxman is well informed as he has looked at the evidence from both sides and come to his conclusion.

Don't bother; it's painfully obvious form Henri's post that he hasn't actually read any of the other posts by Axxman300 in this thread. Henri's probably just skimming threads looking for keywords so he can post his usual drivel, and attempt to look smart.
Old 25th September 2017, 05:41 AM   #236
Cayvmann
Muse

Crimewatch host Jill Dando murdered, was about to expose big names on BBC, show canceled.

and will Trump go after pedophiles in power in US.

Bill Clinton on board pedophile Epstein's orgy plane at least 26 times.

London police confirmed allegations, then investigation stops.

Pedophiles Rule the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
Man, if I was a pedophile, AND I ruled the world, I would change the rules so paedophilia wasn't, you know, illegal...
Cayvmann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 05:43 AM   #237
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Don't bother; it's painfully obvious form Henri's post that he hasn't actually read any of the other posts by Axxman300 in this thread. Henri's probably just skimming threads looking for keywords so he can post his usual drivel, and attempt to look smart.
How can citing "yournewswire" be an attempt to appear smart?
Old 25th September 2017, 05:51 AM   #238
Drewbot
Philosopher

Fozzie the Bear?

Quote:
Movin' right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
Hey LA, where've you gone?
Bring more big flat rocks , were in Saskatchewan!
Movin' right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
You take it, you know best.
Hey, I've never seen the sun come up in the West?

Read more: Muppets - Moving Right Along Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 06:30 AM   #239
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
How can citing "yournewswire" be an attempt to appear smart?

Imagine yourself to be a stupid person, and then ask that again.
Old 25th September 2017, 08:33 AM   #240
Cat Not Included
Scholar

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
How do you FAKE a crop circle? Make a crop triangle and claim its a circle?
Cat Not Included is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal