IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Closed Thread
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:12 PM   #961
Bubba
Philosopher

Example of witness affidavit:

Pennsylvania:
Observers told to go outside the room, and windows covered with cardboard so observers could not observe from outside the room
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:15 PM   #962
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Pennsylvania:
Observers told to go outside the room, and windows covered with cardboard so observers could not observe from outside the room
Observers are not poll-watchers, Bubba. They had no right to be there.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:19 PM   #963
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Observers are not poll-watchers, Bubba. They had no right to be there.

Right thanks.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:20 PM   #964
Bubba
Philosopher

Pennsylvania:
Poll watchers told to go outside the room, and windows covered with cardboard so observers could not observe from outside the room
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:23 PM   #965
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Pennsylvania:
Why in the world would election official allow rando Trump weirdos, who had no business there, anywhere near the counting?

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:23 PM   #966
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

It is a very common rhetorical refrain among Sidney Powell and her ilk that there are "hundreds of eyewitnesses" or "[largenumber] pages of eyewitness testimony".

Many of those eyewitnesses were given the opportunity to stand up and speak at the pretend "hearing" in Michigan today. It was exactly what you would expect: all of their "testimony" was baloney like I saw a truck with boxes in it. I didn't get to see what was in the boxes, but I just know it was fake Biden ballots. The entire hearing was nonsense like that, with nobody even in their own words claiming that they positively saw somebody doing something specific that might actually be illegal.

But of course, exposing actual illegal acts wasn't the point of the meeting or the testimony. The idea is simply that a large enough number of people declaring something they saw to be "suspicious" should be enough to disenfranchise everyone who voted for Biden.

Last edited by Checkmite; 2nd December 2020 at 07:25 PM.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:28 PM   #967
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Pennsylvania:
Poll watchers told to go outside the room, and windows covered with cardboard so observers could not observe from outside the room
They weren't so much poll watchers as half-witted thugs trying to stop the count. So I suppose poll-interferers would probably be more accurate.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:28 PM   #968
Bubba
Philosopher

The President addressed the nation and said presidential election was stolen. He gave numerous examples of various types of massive election fraud, with witness affidavits.

Major media outlets do not report this to their national audience. This is exactly what journalists are supposed to do.
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:29 PM   #969
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Example of Sydney "Kraken" Powell wintness affadavid:

"I seen boxes of Jimmy Jones sammichs being delivered that were actually fake Biden votes even though they smelt like onions and salami."

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:29 PM   #970
8enotto
Master Poster

Bubba
PA had the entire thing live streaming as it happened. Can you find that footage?
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:29 PM   #971
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
They weren't so much poll watchers as half-witted thugs trying to stop the count. So I suppose poll-interferers would probably be more accurate.

Then why cover windows with cardboard??
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:30 PM   #972
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

To protect ACTUAL poll watchers and ACTUAL poll workers from being intimidated by armed thugs.
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:32 PM   #973
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

To prevent the unAmerican Trump weirdos from intimidating the patriotic poll workers with signs and spittle and such.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:33 PM   #974
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Pennsylvania:
I know this exact same complaint was made in Detroit, where I followed events more closely because that's where I live.

In Detroit, it was just plain B.S. The truth is that there were a specified number of partisan poll watchers (or whatever their actual titles were), allowed in the room at one time. There were the same number allowed from each party. At various times, observers wanted in, but there were already more than the designated number of partisan observers allowed. The designated number had been agreed to in advance by election officials and party representatives.

I strongly suspect that exactly the same thing happened in Philadelphia.

ETA: The fact that there were lawsuits and court orders about poll watchers not being allowed close enough to the tables where votes were being counted kind of proves that that specific allegation is a lie. That doesn't stop others from repeating it, but now that this has been pointed out to you, someone who is a critical thinker and honest person, will presumably stope repeating that particular fabrication.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 2nd December 2020 at 07:38 PM.
Meadmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:34 PM   #975
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

The President addressed the nation and said presidential election was stolen. He gave numerous examples of various types of massive election fraud, with witness affidavits.

Major media outlets do not report this to their national audience. This is exactly what journalists are supposed to do.
I saw it on major media outlets. Where did you see it?
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:36 PM   #976
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I saw it on major media outlets. Where did you see it?

On youtube

I did not find it on CBS live or website
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:37 PM   #977
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Are 100% of the vote fraud witness affidavits signed by liars??
They are likely signed by a combination of liars, people who are too stupid to understand the electoral process, liars, people who have insufficient experience to understand what they were watching, liars, more liars, people who have been paid to lie, liars, people who were simply mistaken about what they were watching, liars and more liars, all of which add up to 100%
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:37 PM   #978
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

On youtube

They obviously didn't want to promote Trump's sleazy grifting.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:38 PM   #979
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

To protect vote counters from being identified, threatened and harassed by "Proud Boys", "Q-Anon followers" and other right wing lunatics.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:39 PM   #980
trustbutverify
Philosopher

I dunno... maybe to allow the counters to work in peace without having to look at an infuriated mob of idiots threatening to put their pictures all over the web.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:41 PM   #981
Bubba
Philosopher

Good bluster.

Trump's next move, or Powell's, (or whomever's) will surely inspire the next lively round of small talk, as in "It isnt over"
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:42 PM   #982
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Pennsylvania:
Why did you change this unsourced account?

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:43 PM   #983
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
The Kraken seems a bit moribund.

Oh come on, no one ever said that poor Kraken was literate, or had may kind of legal training. Leave the Kraken alone!
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:46 PM   #984
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
They are likely signed by a combination of liars, people who are too stupid to understand the electoral process, liars, people who have insufficient experience to understand what they were watching, liars, more liars, people who have been paid to lie, liars, people who were simply mistaken about what they were watching, liars and more liars, all of which add up to 100%
Some of these people are obviously utterly clueless as to what is even an issue with the voting process.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TepidButt...62192928731142

Old 2nd December 2020, 07:48 PM   #985
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
tl;dw Trump is an idiot and a liar. It was a fair and free election, and he lost.

"....our greatest privilege, the right to vote...."

About 30 seconds in. Stopped watching right there. There's 46 minutes of this crap?!?1!?!?
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:51 PM   #986
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

. . .
Lost popular vote by nearly 7 million (and counting): Check.

Lost electoral vote 306 - 232: Check.

Lost in court 40+ - 1 (sort of): Check.

Lost recounts over and over and ovah: Check.

That's not bluster Bubba, that's objective reality.

It's ovah! Diaper Don is done and nearly disposed of.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:00 PM   #987
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Why did you change this unsourced account?

Its was what Trump said, which I repeated incorrectly as 'observers', that you graciously corrected, for which I am grateful. Eternally.

Thanks again

Last edited by Bubba; 2nd December 2020 at 08:04 PM.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:02 PM   #988
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
"....our greatest privilege, the right to vote...."

About 30 seconds in. Stopped watching right there. There's 46 minutes of this crap?!?1!?!?

Mostly he was going through the list of frauds reported by witnesses.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:05 PM   #989
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Are 100% of the vote fraud witness affidavits signed by liars??
....and complete idiots.

However Sidney Powell is still the prize idiot, who is so stupid, it must be magic.

Bubba? Why do you think Sidney Powell claimed in her court submission that, "Edison County" had a 100% jump to Biden, when there is no such county anywhere in the USA?
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/s...0-12?r=US&IR=T

Bubba? Why did Sidney Powell claim in her submission that she represented Derrick Van Orden, who has now denied instructing her?
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...-brutal-order/

Bubba? Why did Sidney Powell incorrectly amend her first rejected submission, on the wrong form, so it can't be heard until after Biden is announced as President?
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...-brutal-order/

However her absolute most idiotic activity is telling voters, against Trump's request, to boycott the Georgia Senate run off, so the Democrats can take the senate.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1765389.html

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:05 PM   #990
Bubba
Philosopher

What do y'all think Trump will do??

Is he about ready to throw in the towel and concede??

Will he pursue the "each state gets one vote" route ??

Will he wait for his friends at SCOTUS to weigh in??

Will he just go ahead and declare martial law?

Or do you think is he planning to deploy the national emergency as in Executive Order 13848 (foreign interference in election)

Quote:
In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:07 PM   #991
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Mostly he was going through the list of frauds reported by witnesses.
That nearly everyone (including William Barr) but Trump have found to be meritless. Any moron, can, and apparently did, spout off cool unsubstantiated stories bro, and any idiot can believe them.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:10 PM   #992
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Is he about ready to throw in the towel and concede??

Will he pursue the "each state gets one vote" route ??

Will he wait for his friends at SCOTUS to weigh in??

Will he just go ahead and declare martial law?

Or do you think is he planning to deploy the national emergency as in Executive Order 13848 (foreign interference in election)
Which government would that be?
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:10 PM   #993
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Grift until he's thrown out, then grift some more to pay real attorneys to keep his ass out of prison. He may attempt Trump TV, but he'll likely fail at that as well.

Then he'll grift some more.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 2nd December 2020 at 09:34 PM.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:12 PM   #994
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Trump's next move, or Powell's ...
....don't forget Giuliani!

We need all Three Stooges to maximise the comedy level for the next couple of months. Once Biden is President, politics goes back to being serious.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:14 PM   #995
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
That nearly everyone (including William Barr) but Trump have found to be meritless.
My sources told me what Barr actually said.

Quote:
Any moron, can, and apparently did, spout off cool unsubstantiated stories bro, and any idiot can believe them.

Affidavits. Multiple witnesses.

Besides.....Time will tell since it is far from over. Trump is just getting started.

Do you think he was anticipating this moment when he signed E O 13848 (foreign interference in elections), establishing the national emergency in effect now??
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:16 PM   #996
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher

On youtube

It is at the bottom of the story.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-ch...CNM-00-10abd1h
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:17 PM   #997
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

What do y'all think Trump will do?
I already know. Trump will start an extreme conservative media platform and then Rupert Murdoch (Fox News) will slowly destroy Trump, to end competition.

It's going to be hilarious.
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:20 PM   #998
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

My sources told me what Barr actually said.
Not really interested in your "sources." They've given us Wayfairgate and Obamagate, and Laptopgate and all the other failures your "sources' sourced.

Quote:
Time will tell since it is far from over.
Time told.

Lost popular vote by nearly 7 million (and counting): Check.

Lost electoral vote 306 - 232: Check.

Lost in court 40+ - 1 (sort of): Check.

Lost recounts over and over and ovah: Check.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:21 PM   #999
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Trump is just getting started.
His renovations of his private apartment, at Mar-a-lago, finish just before the inauguration, so Trump can run away and hide in Florida.

Didn't you know?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/24/u...residency.html
Old 2nd December 2020, 08:25 PM   #1000
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Do you think he was anticipating this moment when he signed E O 13848 (foreign interference in elections), establishing the national emergency in effect now??
No Bubba. You refuse to read Executive Order 13848 which concerns economic sanctions against a foreign country that interferes in US elections. The US Democrats are not a foreign country and don't import products into the USA.

Did you forget this again?

Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories