IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones

Old 14th April 2018, 06:45 PM   #1
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Alex Jones Finally Breaks With Trump...

over the Syrian airstrikes.
And of course it is just a coincidence that Jones in on Russia Today's payroll as a commentator/consultant....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2018, 07:39 PM   #2
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
And of course it is just a coincidence that Jones in on Russia Today's payroll as a commentator/consultant....
So, he really is a commie *******!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2018, 07:50 PM   #3
Axxman300
Philosopher

Didn't we have a pool going?
Old 14th April 2018, 09:29 PM   #4
Venom
Philosopher

I tell my fellow liberals, especially the really anti-war types, not to get too excited over this. The reason Alex Jones doesn't want war isn't the reason they don't want war.

RT is reviving the World Peace Council.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2018, 10:08 PM   #5
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I would love to see this confirmed. Obviously he has appeared on RT, but do you have any evidence he is on the payroll? There was a minor dustup late last year when Buzzfeed discovered that he was stealing content from RT.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2018, 11:23 PM   #6
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

all the usual suspects changing their tune in sync is suspicious.
Old 15th April 2018, 04:49 AM   #7
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Who gives a flying what Alex Jones thinks or says.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 06:00 AM   #8
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Who gives a flying what Alex Jones thinks or says.
Way too many people.
Old 15th April 2018, 06:06 AM   #9
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
I would love to see this confirmed. Obviously he has appeared on RT, but do you have any evidence he is on the payroll? There was a minor dustup late last year when Buzzfeed discovered that he was stealing content from RT.
Iran, Venezuela and Russia are the Troll foundation of Infowars, they have been since William Rodriguez visited those countries on behalf of Steven E. Jones's Scholars for truth. The only difference now is the Russian Use Trolls and bots, in combination and the trolls Intelligence level has gotten slightly smarter.
The Russian Troll farms actually hired Nigerian, scammers to teach the Russian Trolls how to be more convincing. They started doing that in 2008-2009.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 06:09 AM   #10
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
So, he really is a commie *******!!!!!
No he is a capitalist taking advantage of his links with the Russian Mob, let's not give Communism a bad name by linking it to Alex Jones.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 06:49 AM   #11
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Way too many people.
Idiots of course!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 06:54 AM   #12
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Didn't we have a pool going?

Yes we did, I just updated it:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8#post12258288
Old 15th April 2018, 06:57 AM   #13
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Idiots of course!!!!!
Zombies the brain dead Zombie invasion is real just the name has changed from Zombies to Infowarior. Wish I had a clip of an Infowarior invasion to post now.
Old 16th April 2018, 08:29 AM   #14
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Just saw this being posted on the discord from RW:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 11:33 AM   #15
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
His check from Russia and Iran Must be late.
Old 12th May 2018, 04:32 PM   #16
Safe-Keeper
Penultimate Amazing

Has Trump had his usual Twitter tantrum yet?
You know, the one where he writes some Elementary School Girl-level angry post about whoever dares criticise him?
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"If you are still hung up on that whole words-have-meaning thing, then 2020 is going to be a long year for you." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 04:44 PM   #17
fuelair
Banned

Way too many people.
Got it in one!!!!!!!!!
Old 12th May 2018, 05:02 PM   #18
fuelair
Banned

Alex Jones Finally Breaks With Trump...

So............... did he leave anything of his in Trump when they broke apart. I kinda have a suspicion he did.......................
Old 13th May 2018, 10:59 PM   #19
Venom
Philosopher

**** Alex Jones!
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2018, 12:05 PM   #20
Imadeyouthink
Scholar

I AGREE
This reminds me of bill o riley and Glenn Becks get off my phone or do it live speech. Alex Jones was supporting trump with all the head stories. I wonder what trump thinks of Alex since he let the cat out of the bag to attack trump? As trump was a supporter for Alex Jones.
Imadeyouthink is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2018, 09:50 AM   #21
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
**** Alex Jones!
what a horrible mind picture that causes..ewwwwwww
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2018, 11:45 AM   #22
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Talking

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Would it help if you pictured him in his boxers?

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 01:46 AM   #23
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Would it help if you pictured him in his boxers?
No need for imagination....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47GYpW5EZkk

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 05:42 AM   #24
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Just remember this - he has kids, so this actually happened at some point!
Old 22nd August 2018, 02:03 PM   #25
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Just remember this - he has kids, so this actually happened at some point!
I "recommend" looking at the link in the post above yours: :evil:

Every year since 1990 the US Public healthcare spending has been greater than the UK as a proportion of GDP. More US Tax goes to healthcare than the UK
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2018, 02:23 PM   #26
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I AGREE
Channeling John Goodman from The Big Lebowski:

NSFW:
I AGREE

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2018, 01:50 PM   #27
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Alex Jones has long since forgotten completely about the Syrian airstrikes and is now fully in bed with Trump again by the way, in case people haven't been keeping track.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2021, 12:02 AM   #28
Axxman300
Philosopher

Whelp, I agree with Alex Jones 100% on a single subject. Please respect my privacy in this difficult time...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ever-met-trump

Quote:
Before multimillionaire conspiracy theorist Alex Jones riled up Donald Trump’s fans with lies about a stolen election, he privately expressed revulsion over the 45th president, a video leaked to Hatewatch reveals.
I can't post the quote and the video is NSFW due to accurate language regarding President Clownstick.
Old 19th May 2021, 06:35 PM   #29
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

By 2019 and later it makes sense that Jones had privately begun hating Trump. Right as Jones was being forced to have to tone down his rhetoric in response to legal woes related to the Pizzagate shooting and the Sandy Hook parents' lawsuit, Trump's popularity-cult was giving birth to QAnon, which uplifted a whole slew of new Celebrity Conspiracy Mongers who ended up displacing Jones; because he could not dive into Q with both feet, instead of being the leader and a primary source for Q material Jones was made peripheral and largely irrelevant.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th May 2021, 08:33 PM   #30
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Jones hates anyone who makes more money than him.
Old 19th May 2021, 11:22 PM   #31
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Most disgusting sex tape ever.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2021, 08:54 PM   #32
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

That's gonna be a lot of hate.
A quick look puts his personal net worth between 5 and 15 mil ($US).
I expected maybe ten times that.
What a loser. He even fails at the easiest grift around here nowadays... right wing rage.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 20th May 2021 at 08:56 PM.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2021, 01:49 PM   #33
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Which might be why a few years ago he got into that feud with Glenn Beck; Beck was making vastly more money after just a couple of years peddling Crazy then Jones was making after a lifetime of peddling insanity.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2021, 01:55 PM   #34
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
That's gonna be a lot of hate.
A quick look puts his personal net worth between 5 and 15 mil ($US).
I expected maybe ten times that.
What a loser. He even fails at the easiest grift around here nowadays... right wing rage.
Jones never got the kind of major media gigs you need to make the big bucks; he was a little too obvious a kook with all his raving;Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson are smarter; they know the way to sucessfully peddle crazy is not to come off like a SNL parody of a conspiracy loon, which Jones often did.

Robert Heinlein.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories