IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , Kennedy conspiracies , RFK assassination , Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Old 3rd June 2018, 09:05 AM   #161
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Agree.
You agree that you're spitting out baloney? That is rather big of you. Now that you realize the problem you can stop it.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2018, 09:07 AM   #162
Hans
Philosopher

What do I ”refuse”? Cite. Explain. Argue.

You know the drill.
Yes we do, you keep demanding of others that which you yourself will not do.

Therefore we laugh at you.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2018, 09:22 AM   #163
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yes we do, you keep demanding of others that which you yourself will not do.

Therefore we laugh at you.
What do I ”refuse”?

Be specific.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2018, 09:29 AM   #164
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
It's not an article or a review. It's an excerpt from their book itself, as the credit plainly states:
From an online dictionary:
Quote:
Newspaper article: a piece of writing about a particular subject in a newspaper or magazine.
Is there any meaningful distinction here that prompted this comment, or is this just pointless quibbling?

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2018, 09:30 AM   #165
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

You are as usual off base by a mile or two. No, this is another article in the Daily mail about the fact that RFKjr wants the assassination of his father reinvestigated. The article you are referring to is in The Boston Globe reporting that his sister wants the same. A reinvestigation of the assassination of her father, RFK.

But I like the slant in the BG article. ”Kennedy Children Divided”, not the real news, ”Kennedy Children Wants the Truth”.

It is called, spin.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Oh, the irony. You cite the Daily Fail article as 'the real news'. Really?

Who wrote that article, Manifesto? Tim Tate and Brad Johnson.

Who wrote the book that the article is about? Oh, look! By an astonishing coincidence, it's Tim Tate and Brad Johnson.

That article is not journalism: it's advertising. Do you honestly expect the two authors of the book to give an unbiased critique of their work?
Which of those two papers is more likely to put a spin on the story?

Next time, old chap, check your sources. In fact, it's probably best to double, or even 'tripple' (sic) check them. Always good to be accurate, don't you think?
It's not an article or a review. It's an excerpt from their book itself, as the credit plainly states:
When Manifesto refers to it as an article, is this not worthy of comment, or is it just when I say it?

Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2018, 09:32 AM   #166
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

No. I cite the headline of the Boston Globe article, and call it spin of the real news that is the fact that two of RFK’s children wants a new investigation of the assassination of their father.

So, where do we find the ”oh the irony” now?
Do you now accept that the Daily Fail article was just advertising, and not unbiased journalism?

Is your reliance on the MSM in any way ironic?

Old 3rd June 2018, 10:43 AM   #167
Hans
Philosopher

What do I ”refuse”?

Be specific.
Be specific on what you want to be specific on.

Last edited by Hans; 3rd June 2018 at 10:44 AM.
Old 3rd June 2018, 10:53 AM   #168
Bob001
Penultimate Amazing

From an online dictionary:

Is there any meaningful distinction here that prompted this comment, or is this just pointless quibbling?

This was your complaint:
Quote:
Who wrote that article, Manifesto? Tim Tate and Brad Johnson.

Who wrote the book that the article is about? Oh, look! By an astonishing coincidence, it's Tim Tate and Brad Johnson.

That article is not journalism: it's advertising. Do you honestly expect the two authors of the book to give an unbiased critique of their work?
Which of those two papers is more likely to put a spin on the story?
But the material is not a critique of the book. It is an excerpt directly from the book. It is not about those authors. It is by them. They are not commenting on their own work. The paper is presenting their work, properly labeled as such.

Your complaint is that the "article" it is not what it never purported to be.

Last edited by Bob001; 3rd June 2018 at 11:02 AM.
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2018, 11:01 AM   #169
manifesto
Banned

Do you now accept that the Daily Fail article was just advertising, and not unbiased journalism?

Is your reliance on the MSM in any way ironic?
I have never relied on Daily Mail for any information and certainly not in this thread.

Why are you falsely accusing me for this?
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2018, 11:03 AM   #170
manifesto
Banned

Be specific on what you want to be specific on.
What is it that I ”refuse” to do?

Be specific, Hans.
Old 3rd June 2018, 11:13 AM   #171
Hans
Philosopher

What is it that I ”refuse” to do?

Be specific, Hans.
I did and you didn't answer - a rather common problem for you, lol

Last edited by Hans; 3rd June 2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old 3rd June 2018, 11:29 AM   #172
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

This was your complaint:

But the material is not a critique of the book. It is an excerpt directly from the book. It is not about those authors. It is by them. They are not commenting on their own work. The paper is presenting their work, properly labeled as such.

Your complaint is that the "article" it is not what it never purported to be.
Why have you placed the word 'article' in quote marks? Are you still disputing that it is an article?

Are you also disputing the fact that this is not journalism but advertising, and therefore cannot be relied on as unbiased?

The article, BTW, says at the bottom that it is adapted from the book. So it is not an excerpt from the book. If you want to drag the discussion down into petty semantics, I can play that game too. Is this in any way productive?

Old 3rd June 2018, 11:32 AM   #173
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

I have never relied on Daily Mail for any information and certainly not in this thread.

Why are you falsely accusing me for this?
Possibly because of this:

The information in the article he is handwaving away.
The article you are referring to is the Daily Mail one.

Old 3rd June 2018, 11:39 AM   #174
manifesto
Banned

I did and you didn't answer - a rather common problem for you, lol
Good. Could you provide the link, because I can’t find it?
Old 3rd June 2018, 11:47 AM   #175
Hans
Philosopher

Good. Could you provide the link, because I can’t find it?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=167
Old 3rd June 2018, 03:51 PM   #176
Axxman300
Philosopher

October 9, 1963. 'This filmed press conference focuses on the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA's) alleged "independent activities in Vietnam," U.S. Department of State disputes with the CIA, and proposed oversights at the CIA.' :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX_sKMz32Wg

He says he was in agreement with the CIA on what the CIA was going to do in Vietnam.

He was also against additional oversight of the CIA as he clearly states.
Old 3rd June 2018, 08:19 PM   #177
manifesto
Banned

It doesn’t say what I’m supposed to ”refuse”.

Do you not have a link? Are you lying?
Old 3rd June 2018, 09:43 PM   #178
Hans
Philosopher

It doesn’t say what I’m supposed to ”refuse”.

Do you not have a link? Are you lying?
I did are you blind?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...4&postcount=45

Last edited by Hans; 3rd June 2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old 4th June 2018, 01:53 PM   #179
manifesto
Banned

More MSM cover of the RFK assassination, this time The Washington Post:
The assassination of Bobby Kennedy: Was Sirhan Sirhan hypnotized to be the fall guy?
Of course he was. Hypnotized, drugged and brainwashed in connection with CIA’s MKUltra.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b690d31b765b
Old 4th June 2018, 02:02 PM   #180
manifesto
Banned

Still, not a word on what I’m supposed to ”refuse”.

Why are you lying, Hans?
Old 4th June 2018, 03:28 PM   #181
Hans
Philosopher

Still, not a word on what I’m supposed to ”refuse”.

Why are you lying, Hans?
No. Why are YOU telling whoppers Manifesto?
Old 4th June 2018, 05:42 PM   #182
manifesto
Banned

No. Why are YOU telling whoppers Manifesto?
What is it that I ”refuse”?

I’ll keep asking this until you explain, or retract your accusation.
Old 4th June 2018, 09:33 PM   #183
Hans
Philosopher

What is it that I ”refuse”?

I’ll keep asking this until you explain, or retract your accusation.
Sure as soon as you answer my question. You keep missing that part.

Is there somewhere there who could help you with with this?

lol

Last edited by Hans; 4th June 2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 5th June 2018, 04:24 AM   #184
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

The assassination of Bobby Kennedy: Was Sirhan Sirhan hypnotized to be the fall guy?
Of course he was. Hypnotized, drugged and brainwashed in connection with CIA’s MKUltra.

Have you double and tripple checked it?
After all, this is the mainstream media. It;s under the control of the Evil Them, right?

Unless they print something a conspiracy theorist agrees with, in which case it's fearless truthseeking journalism, of course.

I wonder, because the article is full of rebuttals to the idea that Sirhan was hypnotised.
Quote:
To some, including Sirhan’s current lawyers, Brown’s theory explains why a mild-mannered Palestinian immigrant with no criminal history suddenly showed up at a hotel and shot one of the United States’ leading political lights. To others, it’s reflective of the United States’ thirst for conspiracies, for a belief in a larger, more complex narrative to explain a cataclysmic tragedy, when a simple plotline will suffice.
Quote:
In rejecting Sirhan’s final federal appeal in 2013, U.S. Magistrate Judge Andrew J. Wistrich wrote that Sirhan’s “theory that he was subject to mind control may be intriguing” but that the experts’ views “fall far short of demonstrating that [Sirhan] actually was subjected to mind control.” Wistrich added that “Brown’s retrospective opinion based upon tests assessing [Sirhan’s] mental condition forty years after the fact are of negligible weight.”
Quote:
“The evidence presented during the 1969 trial revealed how Sirhan was fully aware of everything around him on the night he killed Robert Kennedy and that no credible evidence has ever been discovered that would indicate Sirhan’s actions were the product of a hypnotized mind.” He said Sirhan’s previous knowledge of hypnosis enabled him to construct a story that featured convenient memory loss about the shooting and his notebooks.

“Ignoring Sirhan’s numerous lies that he told his lawyers and writer Robert Blair Kaiser,” Ayton said, “conspiracists prefer instead to take Sirhan at his word.”
Quote:
Sirhan admitted at trial in 1969 that he killed Kennedy, though he said then he didn’t remember it...... For years, Sirhan was skeptical of the hypnosis claim, and he did not respond to The Washington Post’s questions about it. In 1994, he told journalist Dan Moldea, “It’s probably too diabolical to suggest that I was controlled by someone else — but I don’t know. I only know that I don’t remember anything about the shooting.”
Can you explain how you read this article and came away with your conclusion that "of course" Sirhan was "hypnotized, drugged and brainwashed in connection with CIA’s MKUltra"?

Old 5th June 2018, 06:40 AM   #185
manifesto
Banned

Sure as soon as you answer my question. You keep missing that part.

Is there somewhere there who could help you with with this?

lol
What is it that I ”refuse”, Hans?

Or are you just habitually lying in the service of your Mighty Church?

Holy?
Old 5th June 2018, 06:52 AM   #186
manifesto
Banned

After all, this is the mainstream media. It;s under the control of the Evil Them, right?
Sooner or later it will all crack open. Ordinary people are suckers for the truth.

This could be a first sign. A beginning of a new development.

Quote:
Unless they print something a conspiracy theorist agrees with, in which case it's fearless truthseeking journalism, of course.

I wonder, because the article is full of rebuttals to the idea that Sirhan was hypnotised.
If you carefully read my post again you will realize that may argument is that MSM are beginning to take an interest in the latest developments. I’m not commenting on anything contained in the article, although I’m a bit surprised of its generally positive slant.

A good and well researched article in a MSM outlet for a change.

Quote:
Can you explain how you read this article and came away with your conclusion that "of course" Sirhan was "hypnotized, drugged and brainwashed in connection with CIA’s MKUltra"?
Where did I say that this is my conclusion from reading the article? The article puts the question out there and I answer it in the affirmative. Based on lots of reading on the subject, and its later developments.

I suggest you do the same.
Old 5th June 2018, 07:01 AM   #187
bknight
Master Poster

Sooner or later it will all crack open. Ordinary people are suckers for the truth.

If you carefully read my post again you will realize that may argument is that MSM are beginning to take an interest in the latest developments. I’m not commenting on anything contained in the article, although I’m a bit surprised of its generally positive slant.

Where did I say that this is my conclusion from reading the article? The article puts the question out there and I answer it in the affirmative. Based on lots of reading on the subject, and its later developments.

I suggest you do the same.
Does this help answer your question? You state the "of course" he was hypnotized, whether you believe this scenario from the or lots of reading on the subject.

bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2018, 11:25 AM   #188
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

I think schizophrenia or other mental illness is a much more plausible explanation for Sirhan's claim that he didn't remember shooting Kennedy than hypnosis or some other form of mind control, as is just plain lying. It seems clear that Sirhan's lawyer was working on the assumption that Sirhan was guilty, and trying to get him acquitted on insanity or convicted of a lesser charge due to diminished capacity. Claiming he didn't remember shooting Kennedy may well have been an attempt to support that strategy.

I, for one, am not at all convinced that that sort of mind control is even possible. The CIA certainly tried to achieve that with MK Ultra, but there is little evidence that they succeeded. Of course, if they did succeed, they wouldn't have advertised it.

Of course, even if there was a second gunman, the most likely scenario is a conspiracy of two, in which case Sirhan may well have played dumb to protect his partner. I find the evidence presented for a second gunman to be far from convincing. There does seem to be at least one credible dispute of the initial finding that the bullet that killed Kennedy came from Sirhan's gun, which, if upheld, would be definitive, but I find the alleged acoustic evidence that 13 shots were fired, and eyewitness claims that Sirhan couldn't have fired the fatal shots to be not at all convincing.

Last edited by CORed; 5th June 2018 at 11:37 AM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2018, 12:09 PM   #189
Axxman300
Philosopher

Last night on Coast to Coast AM George Noory had Prof. Paul DeBole on to discuss the RFK Assassination.

While the various CT's were discussed, it seems that neither one believes them, which was shocking for this show:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/last-90-days

The most interesting thing for me is that Noory interviewed Sirhan Sirhan a few years ago, and thinks he's full of crap when he says he doesn't remember shooting RFK.

ps,

If MK Ultra worked nobody outside of CIA would ever know it existed.
Old 5th June 2018, 12:19 PM   #190
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Does this help answer your question? You state the "of course" he was hypnotized, whether you believe this scenario from the or lots of reading on the subject.
I answered the question in the headline.
Old 5th June 2018, 12:36 PM   #191
bknight
Master Poster

I answered the question in the headline.
Then why did you post the question in the body? we are not mind readers.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2018, 01:22 PM   #192
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
I think schizophrenia or other mental illness is a much more plausible explanation for Sirhan's claim that he didn't remember shooting Kennedy than hypnosis or some other form of mind control, as is just plain lying.
No, all the medical expertise who have diagnosed Sirhan after the trial agree that he has no mental illness. They also agree that he is extremely accomodating, suggestible and easy to hypnotize. These are/were all leading experts in the field.

Quote:
It seems clear that Sirhan's lawyer was working on the assumption that Sirhan was guilty, and trying to get him acquitted on insanity or convicted of a lesser charge due to diminished capacity. Claiming he didn't remember shooting Kennedy may well have been an attempt to support that strategy.
Sirhans lawyer was compromised with a pending indictment for criminal activity and should not have been allowed to ”defend” Sirhan in the first place. He did not tell Sirhan to state that he did not remember anything, on the contrary, he allowed psychiatrists from both sides of the case to meet Sirhan in the cell to try to hypnotize him and ”lock up” his memory, coaching him to act as he reportedly acted and trying to induce motive. They did not succede.

When in prison, the prison psychiatrist also tried to unlock Sirhans memory, but had to stop when orders came from the prison director not to do this. The psychiatrist resigned from his position.

Quote:
I, for one, am not at all convinced that that sort of mind control is even possible. The CIA certainly tried to achieve that with MK Ultra, but there is little evidence that they succeeded. Of course, if they did succeed, they wouldn't have advertised it.
This was a State Secret with thousands of participants on hundreds of institutions and all the material was allegedly destroyed by Richard Helmes and James Jesus Angleton when they got fired in short order.

Had it not been for different associated files and financial records, this Project would possibly still be unknown to the public. My bet is that all this continued but in a more covert form and based on what was learned in MKUltra and preceding projects, as BLUebird and ARTichoke.

And yes, lots of leads in internal reports of a working Manchurian Candidate concept have been found.

Quote:
Of course, even if there was a second gunman, the most likely scenario is a conspiracy of two, in which case Sirhan may well have played dumb to protect his partner. I find the evidence presented for a second gunman to be far from convincing. There does seem to be at least one credible dispute of the initial finding that the bullet that killed Kennedy came from Sirhan's gun, which, if upheld, would be definitive, but I find the alleged acoustic evidence that 13 shots were fired, and eyewitness claims that Sirhan couldn't have fired the fatal shots to be not at all convincing.
- All the witnesses stating that Sirhans pistol was not closer than three feet from in front of RFK when he was shot with three shots close up from behind.

- All the expertise that have met him and/or studied his case agree that he showed all the signs of post hypnotic suggestion after the arrest.

- All the expertise that have met him agree that he is exeptionally easy to hypnotize.

- The ’girl in the polka dot dress’ shouting in front of three independent witnesses that ”we shot him, we shot senator Kennedy”, when leaving the scene of the assassination.

- The CIA taking over the investigation in the form of Special Unit Senator.

- A tape recording containing 13 pistol shots from two pistols.

- Impossible trajectories and number of bullet wounds and holes to account for only the max 8 bullets fired from Sirhans gun.

- The security guard Thane Caesar who admitted that he drew his gun but has been vacillating on the issue of firing any shot. He stood at the exact position for firing the three shots that killed RFK. Slightly behind and to the right of him.

- At least one witness saw Caesar firing his pistol.

- Thane Caesar claiming he had owned a .22 caliber pistol but sold it before the event, when instead selling it months after the event.

- Caesars employer was a security firm owned/controlled by Robert Maheu, liaison between the CIA and the Mafia in their joint efforts to assassinate Fidel Castro.

- A young aspiring photographer who got his film confiscated from by the LAPD. When he got it back he saw that all the film that was exposed in the pantry was not there and when asking for it got the answer that the film would be ’secret’ for an additional 20 years. When 20 years had passed he sued LAPD for the film who ”lost it to a thief” the same day that they were directed by court to return it to its owner.

- Lots of other critical evidence destroyed.

- Sirhan would have been set free on parole as early as 1985 if he had ’admitted’ to remembering the assassination and thereby taking ’full responsibilty’ for his crime. He still do not remember.

- Sirhan was a tiny kid and everybody who knew him testified to his gentleness without a trace of aggressiveness or violent tendencies.

- He highly admired senator Kennedy recognicing his true commitment to racial equality, peace in Vietnam and social justice.

- Shall I continue?
Old 5th June 2018, 01:25 PM   #193
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Then why did you post the question in the body? we are not mind readers.
No I did not. I placed the bolded headline within ”indent” making it obvious that the preceding and following text was all mine.

Keep obfuscating, exposing yourself for who you really are.
Old 5th June 2018, 01:42 PM   #194
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Last night on Coast to Coast AM George Noory had Prof. Paul DeBole on to discuss the RFK Assassination.

While the various CT's were discussed, it seems that neither one believes them, which was shocking for this show:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/last-90-days

The most interesting thing for me is that Noory interviewed Sirhan Sirhan a few years ago, and thinks he's full of crap when he says he doesn't remember shooting RFK.

ps,
Wow. Yes, Noory is a world renowned psychiatrist and leading expert in hypnosis, trauma and coersive mind control.

He should know. Thanks for that gem.

Quote:
If MK Ultra worked nobody outside of CIA would ever know it existed.
I doubt it ”works” on creating an assassin but I know it could work creating a diverson and/or fall guy.

A Lone Nutter.
Old 5th June 2018, 03:01 PM   #195
bknight
Master Poster

No I did not. I placed the bolded headline within ”indent” making it obvious that the preceding and following text was all mine.

Keep obfuscating, exposing yourself for who you really are.
Thanks for educating me in your posting style, this is very different than anyone else I have run onto.

BTW I am not obfuscating the discussion by asking a question of you.
Old 5th June 2018, 03:29 PM   #196
Axxman300
Philosopher

Wow. Yes, Noory is a world renowned psychiatrist and leading expert in hypnosis, trauma and coersive mind control.
He's just not gullible.

Quote:
I doubt it ”works” on creating an assassin but I know it could work creating a diverson and/or fall guy.
It didn't work.
Old 5th June 2018, 03:37 PM   #197
Hans
Philosopher

What is it that I ”refuse”, Hans?

Or are you just habitually lying in the service of your Mighty Church?

Holy?
Tsk, tsk, tsk, still not answering my question huh.
Old 5th June 2018, 03:45 PM   #198
Axxman300
Philosopher

No, all the medical expertise who have diagnosed Sirhan after the trial agree that he has no mental illness. They also agree that he is extremely accomodating, suggestible and easy to hypnotize. These are/were all leading experts in the field.
Name them.

Quote:
When in prison, the prison psychiatrist also tried to unlock Sirhans memory, but had to stop when orders came from the prison director not to do this. The psychiatrist resigned from his position.
Because it is against the law to do so in the state of California just as it is against the law to use prison inmates for involuntary organ donations.

Quote:
Had it not been for different associated files and financial records, this Project would possibly still be unknown to the public.
So what you're saying is that secrets have a shelf life.

Quote:
My bet is that all this continued but in a more covert form and based on what was learned in MKUltra and preceding projects, as BLUebird and ARTichoke.
You'd lose that bet.

Quote:
And yes, lots of leads in internal reports of a working Manchurian Candidate concept have been found.
Cite those reports and post the links.

Quote:
- All the witnesses stating that Sirhans pistol was not closer than three feet from in front of RFK when he was shot with three shots close up from behind.
All the witnesses in a crowded kitchen.

Quote:
- All the expertise that have met him and/or studied his case agree that he showed all the signs of post hypnotic suggestion after the arrest.
Name them.

Quote:
- All the expertise that have met him agree that he is exeptionally easy to hypnotize.
Prove it.

Quote:
- The ’girl in the polka dot dress’ shouting in front of three independent witnesses that ”we shot him, we shot senator Kennedy”, when leaving the scene of the assassination.
Clearly standard CIA SOP to yell to the world about your guilt.

Quote:
- The CIA taking over the investigation in the form of Special Unit Senator.
Never happened.

Quote:
- A tape recording containing 13 pistol shots from two pistols.
Depending on who hears it the number ranges from 12 to 14 which tells you something about acoustics.

Quote:
- Impossible trajectories and number of bullet wounds and holes to account for only the max 8 bullets fired from Sirhans gun.
Impossible only to non-shooters.

Quote:
- The security guard Thane Caesar who admitted that he drew his gun but has been vacillating on the issue of firing any shot. He stood at the exact position for firing the three shots that killed RFK. Slightly behind and to the right of him.

- At least one witness saw Caesar firing his pistol.

- Thane Caesar claiming he had owned a .22 caliber pistol but sold it before the event, when instead selling it months after the event.
This one has been spread by racists to get a Hispanic charged with a crime in this case. It has no merit.

Quote:
- Caesars employer was a security firm owned/controlled by Robert Maheu, liaison between the CIA and the Mafia in their joint efforts to assassinate Fidel Castro.
Those efforts run by RFK.

Quote:
- A young aspiring photographer who got his film confiscated from by the LAPD. When he got it back he saw that all the film that was exposed in the pantry was not there and when asking for it got the answer that the film would be ’secret’ for an additional 20 years. When 20 years had passed he sued LAPD for the film who ”lost it to a thief” the same day that they were directed by court to return it to its owner.
If you knew anything about the LAPD you'd know they've always had big problems.

Quote:
- Sirhan was a tiny kid and everybody who knew him testified to his gentleness without a trace of aggressiveness or violent tendencies.

And if you read the newspaper the neighbors and friends of just about every spree-killer says the same thing.

Quote:
- He highly admired senator Kennedy recognicing his true commitment to racial equality, peace in Vietnam and social justice.

- Shall I continue?
You leave out the part where he was upset about RFK's pro-Israeli stance.
Old 6th June 2018, 01:57 AM   #199
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Or it's always been like this, only you've never noticed it.

Have you heard of something called "Watergate"?

Here is your post. Please highlight the part where it says that.

Aside from the fact that this is a ridiculous and unsupported generalisation, are you comparing this with the so-called 'alternative media', in which research appears to be a dirty word? On what are you basing this claim? The label 'MSM' covers a vast range of media outlets, from the serious and well- respected to, well, the Daily Mail. Are you seriously trying to tar them all with the same brush, or was this just lazy stereotyping?

Oh, I see. You simply ignored any parts of the "good and well-researched article" that contradicted your prior conclusions.
That's much better, then.

Old 6th June 2018, 10:05 AM   #200
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
He's just not gullible.
So, where does it say that professional expertise are ”gullible” and charlatans are not?

FOX News?

Quote:
It didn't work.
Not for independent thinking individuals no, that’s correct. But it clearly worked ”good enough” to keep a travesty of justice going on for half a century, still counting.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories