IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , Kennedy conspiracies , RFK assassination , Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Old 6th June 2018, 11:03 AM   #201
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Not for independent thinking individuals
Who based what they believe on what other CT's tell them to believe, never check what they have been told and have produced scores of contradicting theories.

Yes hail the 'independent' thinkers who reject all evidence and go with 'feelings'.

Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2018, 12:22 PM   #202
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

Is there a thread on this topic? If so, I’ll post the proof in due time. Of course they knew that the Japanese would attack Pearl Harbor that very day. They had broken the Japanese codes long before that happened.

Like reading from an open book. Prime time.

We're still waiting for you to post your "proof," which is undoubtedly long-debunked conspiracist garbage. And the Pearl Harbor attack plans were never sent via radio, so even granting, arguendo, that your assertion is true, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
Old 8th June 2018, 12:42 AM   #203
manifesto
Banned

More MSM on the RFK assassination. This time CBS interviewing RFKjr.

A couple of nuggets:
[...] ”But at the same time it's a history of the Kennedys and particularly the 40-year tension between my family and the CIA," he said.

The Kennedy feud with the CIA was multi-generational. The family patriarch, Joseph Kennedy, sat on a commission that called for an end to the CIA's paramilitary operations. And his sons John and Robert Kennedy both railed against the CIA's role in Vietnam.

"Actually, my father, a week before he was killed….The first thing he was gonna do was to remove the clandestine services from the CIA and make the CIA what it was supposed to be, which was an intelligence gathering organization," he said.
Something has clearly changed. This kind of honest reporting from members of the MSM is completely new in the case of the RFK assassination.

To be continued.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2018, 11:11 AM   #204
Axxman300
Philosopher

More MSM on the RFK assassination. This time CBS interviewing RFKjr.

A couple of nuggets:
[...] ”But at the same time it's a history of the Kennedys and particularly the 40-year tension between my family and the CIA," he said.

The Kennedy feud with the CIA was multi-generational. The family patriarch, Joseph Kennedy, sat on a commission that called for an end to the CIA's paramilitary operations. And his sons John and Robert Kennedy both railed against the CIA's role in Vietnam.

"Actually, my father, a week before he was killed….The first thing he was gonna do was to remove the clandestine services from the CIA and make the CIA what it was supposed to be, which was an intelligence gathering organization," he said.
Something has clearly changed. This kind of honest reporting from members of the MSM is completely new in the case of the RFK assassination.

To be continued.
None of that is true.
Old 8th June 2018, 12:11 PM   #205
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
None of that is true.
Why should RFKjr lie about this?
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2018, 12:14 PM   #206
Axxman300
Philosopher

He's not lying. He's delusional, or working to protect the Kennedy mythos...or both.
Old 8th June 2018, 01:56 PM   #207
manifesto
Banned

He's not lying. He's delusional, or working to protect the Kennedy mythos...or both.
Have you seen any other signs of him being ”delusional”?
Old 8th June 2018, 05:24 PM   #208
Axxman300
Philosopher

Have you seen any other signs of him being ”delusional”?
He's an anti-vaccination advocate.
Old 8th June 2018, 09:56 PM   #209
Hans
Philosopher

I don't know you have a lot more experience in making stuff up for attention than he does - why do you do that?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2018, 12:54 PM   #210
manifesto
Banned

He's an anti-vaccination advocate.
I believe he is of the opinion that forced vaccinations of children is wrong and should be a decision made by the parents.

I’m not saying this is a correct political opinion he has, but I certainly wouldn’t call it ”delusional”. There are a number of legitimate arguments on both sides of the controversy.

Anything else?
Old 9th June 2018, 01:03 PM   #211
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I don't know you have a lot more experience in making stuff up for attention than he does - why do you do that?
I’m not looking for attention, hence being anonymous. I’m looking for attention to the fact that JFK and RFK (and MLK) was assassinated by elements within the US National Security State as State Crimes Against Democracy with unspeakable consequences for Americans and the rest of humanity present to this very day.

This has to be exposed. The alternative is dire.
Old 10th June 2018, 11:42 AM   #212
Hans
Philosopher

I’m not looking for attention, hence being anonymous. I’m looking for attention to the fact that JFK and RFK (and MLK) was assassinated by elements within the US National Security State as State Crimes Against Democracy with unspeakable consequences for Americans and the rest of humanity present to this very day.

This has to be exposed. The alternative is dire.
Yeah very dire that evil conspiracy has been moving to take over the USA/world at lightning speed. What 55 years or so since JFK was done in LHO...all the original planners (in your bizarro world) are now dead....worse conspiracy ever.

LOL

Sure you are looking for attention you're certainly not trying to convince anyone that you are right - to do that you would post evidence and answer questions, instead you try to score points.....you don't do that now do you?
Old 11th June 2018, 08:58 AM   #213
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

I believe he is of the opinion that forced vaccinations of children is wrong and should be a decision made by the parents.

I’m not saying this is a correct political opinion he has, but I certainly wouldn’t call it ”delusional”. There are a number of legitimate arguments on both sides of the controversy.

Anything else?
Depends. I would agree there is room for controversy over whether the clear benefits of mandatory vaccination are sufficient to override the individual rights of parents to make medical decisions. However, the anti-vaccination movement seems to be based largely on purely delusional ideas about imaginary dangers of vaccination, e.g the completely unsupported belief that vaccines cause autism.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 09:15 AM   #214
bknight
Master Poster

Yeah very dire that evil conspiracy has been moving to take over the USA/world at lightning speed. What 55 years or so since JFK was done in LHO...all the original planners (in your bizarro world) are now dead....worse conspiracy ever.

LOL

Sure you are looking for attention you're certainly not trying to convince anyone that you are right - to do that you would post evidence and answer questions, instead you try to score points.....you don't do that now do you?
Indeed with every post that contains bare assertions, every post contains no evidence from previous bare assumptions and more recently continuing to post nonsense concerning the MO. Very much causes the rest of the board to respond to his speculations.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 10:31 AM   #215
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Depends. I would agree there is room for controversy over whether the clear benefits of mandatory vaccination are sufficient to override the individual rights of parents to make medical decisions. However, the anti-vaccination movement seems to be based largely on purely delusional ideas about imaginary dangers of vaccination, e.g the completely unsupported belief that vaccines cause autism.
I haven’t in any detail studied RFKjr’s reasons for his stand against forced vaccinations but I doubt he’s in any way ”delusional”.

Belonging to a grassroots movement in a broad sence is not equal to accept every single opinion from everyone part of said movement.

On the other hand, I can say that the majority of the members of this forum are severely delusional when it comes to what is possible in the US National Security State.

Either that or knowingly deceitful. For whatever reasons.

Last edited by manifesto; 11th June 2018 at 10:43 AM.
Old 11th June 2018, 10:42 AM   #216
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Indeed with every post that contains bare assertions,
Bare assertions. Cite. Explain.

Quote:
every post contains no evidence from previous bare assumptions and more recently continuing to post nonsense concerning the MO.
Bare assertions. Cite. Explain.

Quote:
Very much causes the rest of the board to respond to his speculations.
I’m in the middle of
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP> Edited for rule 0 and rule 12
Hank’s pathetic little list. Turns out that most of it are either already provided (multiple times), quotes from questions I put to the opponents or are concerning the topic currently under debate (Hidell PMO). But no worries. I’m in the middle of answering everyone of them in full.

After that I’ll create a little list containing all the posts from members of the Mighty Church that are in need of provided evidence.

To be continued.

Last edited by zooterkin; 11th June 2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11th June 2018, 10:46 AM   #217
Wolrab
Illuminator

https://www.quora.com/What-is-meant-by-bare-assertion

Quote:
A bare assertion is a claim of fact without supporting evidence. It may be true or false, or something in between, but we can’t know, because it is a bare assertion.
This answer is, itself, a bare assertion. :-)
It is also known as pulling stuff out of your ass.
Edited by zooterkin:  Edited for rule 9.

I believe there is a citation and an explanation. Want to move on to your next ridiculous claim?
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov

Last edited by zooterkin; 11th June 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 10:46 AM   #218
manifesto
Banned

LOL

Do you think USA is a functional democracy, Hans?
Old 11th June 2018, 10:48 AM   #219
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
https://www.quora.com/What-is-meant-by-bare-assertion

It is also known as pulling stuff out of your ass. Do you still have fingerprints after having to wash your hands whenever you do that?
Bare ad hominem assertions. Cite. Explain.
Old 11th June 2018, 10:50 AM   #220
Axxman300
Philosopher

When we want it to be.

Also, it's a Republic, not a pure democracy, thank goodness.
Old 11th June 2018, 10:53 AM   #221
Wolrab
Illuminator

Bare ad hominem assertions. Cite. Explain.
Nope. Just a factual observation. You should try reading your own posts sometimes.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 10:59 AM   #222
bknight
Master Poster

[snip stupid comments]
Yes you have listed at least 100 bare assertions that have not been linked to any evidence.
Edited by zooterkin:  Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.

Go ahead and quote this comments with bare assertions but I'm quoting on your lack of evidence, if you have none, then say it.

Last edited by zooterkin; 11th June 2018 at 11:20 AM.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 11:04 AM   #223
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
Nope. Just a factual observation. You should try reading your own posts sometimes.
Edited by zooterkin:  Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.

Last edited by zooterkin; 11th June 2018 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11th June 2018, 11:05 AM   #224
manifesto
Banned

When we want it to be.

Also, it's a Republic, not a pure democracy, thank goodness.
Ah. Thank goodness?

How’s that?
Old 11th June 2018, 11:34 AM   #225
applecorped
Banned

There are a number of legitimate arguments on both sides of the controversy.
Name them.
applecorped is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 11:52 AM   #226
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by applecorped View Post
Name them.
It depends on your ideological outlook.

Enough of OT in this thread.

The BIG NEWS still is that two of RFK’s children are demanding a new investigation of the assassination of their father, that one of them, RFKjr, publicely are alluding to the CIA as having something to do with it, and that US MSM are starting to cover it in an open minded and ballanced way.

Hope.
Old 12th June 2018, 09:10 AM   #227
Hans
Philosopher

Do you think you're a functioning debater?

Its a trick question
Old 12th June 2018, 09:12 AM   #228
Hans
Philosopher

Hope.

We have hope you will provide evidence for all this stuff you make up

Hope

Old 12th June 2018, 09:25 AM   #229
manifesto
Banned

Do you think you're a functioning debater?

Its a trick question
Old 12th June 2018, 10:36 AM   #230
Hans
Philosopher

PSSST...ah, dude,

you don't answer my questions so I don't answer yours. Do you have an adult there who could explain this sentence and its highly complex nature to you

Last edited by Hans; 12th June 2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12th June 2018, 09:24 PM   #231
manifesto
Banned

PSSST...ah, dude,

you don't answer my questions so I don't answer yours. Do you have an adult there who could explain this sentence and its highly complex nature to you

What questions of yours do you want me to answer?

Link, and I answer.
Old 12th June 2018, 09:26 PM   #232
manifesto
Banned

We have hope you will provide evidence for all this stuff you make up

Hope

Evidence of what, Hans? Name it and I provide.

But, remember, be specific.
Old 12th June 2018, 10:12 PM   #233
Hans
Philosopher

What questions of yours do you want me to answer?

Link, and I answer.
Given your demonstrated inability to debate the subject, a constant use of lying and refusal to even clarify a mistake you made.

I'm afraid you are simply not worth talking to.
Old 12th June 2018, 10:15 PM   #234
MicahJava
Illuminator

Is anybody else hyped as hell for A Lie Too Big To Fail by Lisa Pease?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2018, 10:49 PM   #235
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
No, I expect the same overblown CT mongering that will lead to nowhere as usual, however I'll wait until it actually comes out.
Old 12th June 2018, 10:50 PM   #236
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Of course.
Old 13th June 2018, 06:50 AM   #237
Hans
Philosopher

Given your demonstrated inability to debate the subject, a constant use of lying and refusal to even clarify a mistake you made.

I'm afraid you are simply not worth talking to.
Lets see how much more public lying Manifesto will do today.
Old 13th June 2018, 08:17 AM   #238
manifesto
Banned

Lets see how much more public lying Manifesto will do today.
More from The Washington Post on the assassination of RFK:
The Bobby Kennedy assassination tape: Were 13 shots fired or only 8?
Yes, it was.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0a20d29a58ea

Btw, Hans hasn’t provided evidence for me lying anywhere in this or any other thread on this forum. He’s the one lying, pages up and pages down, and the reason that he do this is crystal clear.
Old 13th June 2018, 10:23 AM   #239
jeffas69
Critical Thinker

More from The Washington Post on the assassination of RFK:
The Bobby Kennedy assassination tape: Were 13 shots fired or only 8?
Yes, it was.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0a20d29a58ea
That is the correct answer. Yes it was one or the other. I will go ahead and assume you meant 13.

The article however only has "claims" it does not provide evidence. There are claims in the article for both. So what exactly is the point of you linking to it?
jeffas69 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2018, 12:36 PM   #240
manifesto
Banned

Originally Posted by jeffas69 View Post
That is the correct answer. Yes it was one or the other. I will go ahead and assume you meant 13.

The article however only has "claims" it does not provide evidence. There are claims in the article for both. So what exactly is the point of you linking to it?
Yes, it was 13 shots fired, not only eight.

The point is that MSM is covering the assassination AT ALL, and to that in a fairly ballanced way.

That is new.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories