IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags surveillance

Old 30th June 2018, 10:51 AM   #1
rlopez2
Critical Thinker

the new normal?, toward a "Psychocivilized" Society?, our "Brave New World"? ...

(I had to remove all links)
I noticed the other day on a comment about books from East Germany's stasi era: "Zersetzen: Strategie einer Diktatur, von Sandra Pingel-Schliemann" (books which have become very popular lately), how police in current day Germany, after happily inviting ehemalige stasi operatives to change arms wholesale to their ranks, have started to use such techniques as Zersetzung (a form of psychologically and biologically harming, torturous gaslighting) and gang-stalking for social "self-policing" and as "social control" mechanisms (in the U.S. there are many snitching and perpetrating gangs with names such as "shared responsibility committees" (SRC), which are part of the wide and thick so-called "total awareness" infrastructure). They are organized and coordinated by the highest levels of the government. Even private store front businesses proudly display their participation in the "nexus" program (a city-wide web of snitches).

This is definitely happening across all "freedom loving" Western countries in a vertically coordinated fashion from socially organized stalkers to big business using not only pets for their Pavlovian/Skinnerian psychological "research", but non-consensually "Americans" (as gringos tend to exclusively call themselves as they talk from their higher grounds) and "unAmerican" earthlings, as well. Why would they torture pets?, for their meat when they have cows, chicken, and all that plastic ***** they blend with it?, or, for their brains/minds? Since dogs are social animals: (bred to suffer: theintercept 20180517 inside-the-barbaric-u-s-industry-of-dog-experimentation/?comments=1#comments)
~
All kinds of "scientific" and "engineering" cultures in all kinds of university and research centers (as during Nazi times, psychologists are the Naziest of them all) are very much part of it and, of course, they are smart enough to clearly see evil to its face in what they are doing:

// __ Google employees finally wake up and realize they’re working for PURE EVIL… AI drone “terminator” project meets internal resistance
~
// __ Former DARPA exec to head shady Facebook project called “Building 8” centered around augmented reality and brain-scanning technology
~
// __ Technocracy At Google: How Personal Data Enables Total Social Engineering
~
// __ Google worshipers applaud their own total enslavement as Google AI unveils near-perfect human voice mimicry tech
~
but they choose to believe the little lie, stupid story the government tells them in order to get the government fundings. As it happened during MK-Ultra times, none of them, not even symbolically, has ever offered any kind of open technical or moral explanation or apology for their participation as part of those "social control", non consensual experimentation and torture programs. Besides, "such things only Vladimir Putin would do".

If I had to explain this to regular, "unencumbered" folks out there I would call it MK-Ultra on steroids. In those times, the government emphasized that "experiments" be conducted non-consensually on "unwitting subjects in their regular social situations" (unsuspecting subjects' own their natural living environments, monitored real time without them having a clue at all or for the most part not knowing what was going on).

The Internet has given USG/GCC (Global Control Conglomerate) their holy grail: a portable TV doubling as the perfect platform for silly protagonism and mind and body bracelet for life. The dependency of "We the people" on all kinds of "smart" devices has given them just what they wanted: zero comma nada privacy and total panoptic control for the proles, while securing layers and layers of obfuscation, secrecy, "legal" corruption and red tape covering their actions to extremes way above and beyond of what the stasi and the KGB could have fancied in their wildest dreams.

Let me share with you some of my personal experiences for you to see how things concretely happen. You just write and post out there a poem:
hsymbolicus wordpress poems (lies ...) and your router gets bricked. You write letters complaining about it to social institutions (none of which pays any attention to it even though (as they tell you): "they know this 'happens'") and you openly talk about it and your telephone and Internet access gets disconnected for 8 months. Then, when you bring ACE Innovative and Verizon to court, even if you bring network logs (you can't possibly have made up) as evidence which they can check from their ends, to which they explicitly admit, as well as confirming based on their own logs that: "yes, the telephone and Internet access I had been paying for was cut off", but the judge dismissed my case because ... " (ready?): "you have no way to prove that the reason why you couldn't get a job is because you didn't have phone and Internet access!" (now that is a KGB style catch 22!). An alarming aspect of that crap is that, for the most part, it has an AI feeling to it.

All of a sudden you start noticing bed bugs in your apartment and you proceed to thoroughly and repeatedly clean it and you put your mattress in a plastic cover, then you start noticing bed bugs in the bed you use at a shelter where you volunteer, you stop sleeping in that bed (start sleeping in random places on the floor of the sanctuary), then you start getting what seems to be scabies infections (even though the virus causing it is anaerobic) and that happens to you -repeatedly-. My doctors wondered and asked me in front of my girlfriend how was I able to get such infections repeatedly and you may, as well; but they don't stop there; as they make you go through such episodes, they make all kinds of people (at times in groups/organized gangs) wherever you go or are, crazily scratch their bodies around in theatrical ways and when you browse your crush (kpop Choi Soo Young) you find on youtube and from any other search engine you use videos, pictures of and links to people with all kinds of skin diseases ...

Comparing USG with the stasi is an odd joke (I know firsthand, I lived in East Germany in those times). The stasi didn't even use computers. They had to manually write down their notes, manage paper files and use paper index cards even smaller than those Hollerith Lochkarten. There were, how many?, three (3)?, thirty-three (33)? cameras all over Ost-Berlin, which locations everybody knew and were neither computerized nor did they have pattern recognition capabilities. In a country of 17 million people, they could maximally monitor 4,000 fixed telephones, many of which were used by more than one person and neither the software nor the computing power and storage capacity to do real-time speech-to-text existed. Now, compare that with their capabilities nowadays to automatically record, store, index and monitor real time all the information consciously generated by yourself (what you say, write, read, ...) and all kinds of information and data you secondarily create (an exact shopping bill) and marginally associate with (GPS) as you conduct your daily life (everyday detailed records of your whereabouts, your medical records, your buying records and preferences, ...) of every single individual in a cross-correlated and zeitgeistable way (they can make all this data go back in time as it relates to just one individual and her/his life and associates and even drive it prospectively into the future) and all of this happens automatically! That ****** was king of right when he said: "nobody is listening to your phone calls": (Obama: 'Nobody Is Listening to Your Phone Calls'), the good politician he his (if there was such a thing as a "good politician" (I mean, notice his faces and those of the people standing by, how they project the right mannerism)). He made fun of a whole nation with a straight face! He did not tell you, that "they don't even need to listen to your phone calls, really"! How 1950's is that?! They are "just" speech-to-texting, recording, and indexing real time all you have ever said on or done with your phone and to whom for good in a cross-correlated way. You would expect for someone who sat his black rear end in law school for 12 years studying "Constitutional Law" in all those fancy universities to have done something about FISA courts and corruption (as he initially promised), but, no, he ended up boasting about drone strikes, especially the double taps aspects of it; joking about "not having expected to have been so good at killing people ..."

Things are getting so out of control that even though I (as 47% of the U.S. population in the past, most contested election ever) didn't even care to vote, mind any of it (to me all that kind of non sense is like practicing voo-doo), I actually found as a quite hopeful event that the people chose Trump as U.S. President. Oh, God! The status quo in the U.S. hates that to no end and they don't seem to be able to ever come to terms with that. Yet, with all his well-known, consistent and openly histrionic and explicitly tactless character, racism, ...: he reverted laws put in place by Obama to give the regular police in the U.S. the right to acquire all kinds of military-grade weaponry (including Direct Energy Weapons), has the balls to fire sacred cows of the so-called "Intelligence Departments", has even renounced to a salary as a social service officer (Great Lord! How corrupt is that!?!), doesn't give a ***** about the media (in fact, he enjoys using and making fun of them), has been the only sitting U.S. President who has questioned in no-ambiguous terms that "good Christian" thing of considering what people do to you "terror" but what you to them "errors" (even if USG, their acolytes and local collaborators have 8x the genocidal ratio of Nazi Germany during WWII and not a single one of their "freedom of the press" media venues touch any of it with a 10 feet pole, in fact, I believed they unemployed O'Reilly for "not handling" well Trump): euronews (in English): Republicans slam Trump for suggesting US as bad as 'killer' Putin
~
When the Catholic Church discovered that Celtic monks were praying in an interpersonal, Hippie way (we Christians used to pray like they do in other Abrahamic religions, Muslims and Jewish people), they quickly realized how to put that to good use and make such "new developments" profitable, so they instituted and made mandatory the Sacrament of Penance in order to know what "'sinners' had in their minds" and make them pay for it.

They don't even need the Sacrament of Penance, nowadays. "We the people" do them the favor of divulging, even classifying for them all our illusions of that thing they used to call privacy. They have such a degree of control over every single individual in society that they have been non consensually selling your predictive information to marketeers
(theintercept 20180413 facebook-advertising-data-artificial-intelligence-ai/?comments=1#comments), which makes you wonder at which point they will be selling your prospective health bill to big pharma and medical companies in a country where only 4% of medical effort in invested in avoiding illnesses while 88% in selling pharmaceutical products and medical services.

Many people, after being harassed and tormented for years (which is also part of their "experimentation"), have done harm to themselves and other under the belief that to be the only way to exercise their self (they think the government is "reading", "has hijacked", is implanting ideas and dreams in their minds, ...)

What is new? Well, yes, USG has a long history of not only having wild dreams about social control but also experimenting on unsuspecting people:
wikipedia Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_Stat es
wikipedia The_Plutonium_Files
~
but USG is past trying to emulate the Catholic Church, they are actually trying to play God with the help of all IT companies and all social institutions (they "legally" bully them into compliance using gag orders, "'National Security' reasons", "mutually beneficial insider discretionary cultures", . . .). The most scary aspect of this all is not even that (as they think of it) this is all "purely technological", "ideologically neutral", "Constitutional", "legal"; ... "it does not relate at all to morality", ... but that "We the people" don't seem to see the dangers of it all with open eyes and clear consciousness, since all we are doing is looking into our cell phones, so, we can't read or comprehend any idea which scope and meaning doesn't fit on its screen size (ach! that Constitution!?!, too much scrolling!). The NSA even makes fun of people and people don't even realize it. They themselves say the issue is not if they can and do collect all that data, but how they use it, when the "smart" kinds of @ssh0l3s they are, they will certainly find profitable uses for all that data in order to justify salaries. People did not react after Snowden revelations. They just rationalized it all as "metadata".

Nowadays, the whole of society is the control group. TIs are the ones getting the freak treatment. How not to become a TI? Pray to their AI Gods! No one knows the answer to that question. Even if you become an indistinguishable penguin within the well-behaved strata of society, they may need those kinds of penguins for "R&D". All we know is that now as then their AI God is "all-powerful" and "all-knowing". As they play their Godly AI chess with all that data they may take notice of you and there is nothing you can do about it. Many people have discovered as they did during Nazi, East German stasi and KGB times, that there isn't such a thing as "good intentions" or just offering "token help" to them. Once you say yes, to them they will own you, ruin your life for good, since you have no way of influencing whatever they understand as "helpful": theintercept 20171010 recordings-capture-brutal-fbi-tactics-to-recruit-potential-informant
~
// __ Ella Free (channel with many interviews to TIs)
~
// __ Dr. Katherine Horton - Stop 007
~
rlopez2

Edited by Agatha:  Edited for rule 10. Please type all curse words out in full and spell them correctly so that the autocensor can see them.

Last edited by Agatha; 1st July 2018 at 06:50 AM.
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 11:12 AM   #2
Seismosaurus
Philosopher

Um... okay...

Was there some point...?
Old 30th June 2018, 11:34 AM   #3
applecorped
Banned

Originally Posted by rlopez2 View Post
I noticed the other day on a comment about books from East Germany's stasi era: "Zersetzen: Strategie einer Diktatur, von Sandra Pingel-Schliemann" (books which have become very popular lately), how police in current day Germany, after happily inviting ehemalige stasi operatives to change arms wholesale to their ranks, have started to use such techniques as Zersetzung (a form of psychologically and biologically harming, torturous gaslighting) and gang-stalking for social "self-policing" and as "social control" mechanisms (in the U.S. there are many snitching and perpetrating gangs with names such as "shared responsibility committees" (SRC), which are part of the wide and thick so-called "total awareness" infrastructure). They are organized and coordinated by the highest levels of the government. Even private store front businesses proudly display their participation in the "nexus" program (a city-wide web of snitches).

This is definitely happening across all "freedom loving" Western countries in a vertically coordinated fashion from socially organized stalkers to big business using not only pets for their Pavlovian/Skinnerian psychological "research", but non-consensually "Americans" (as gringos tend to exclusively call themselves as they talk from their higher grounds) and "unAmerican" earthlings, as well. Why would they torture pets?, for their meat when they have cows, chicken, and all that plastic ***** they blend with it?, or, for their brains/minds? Since dogs are social animals: (bred to suffer: theintercept 20180517 inside-the-barbaric-u-s-industry-of-dog-experimentation/?comments=1#comments)
~
All kinds of "scientific" and "engineering" cultures in all kinds of university and research centers (as during Nazi times, psychologists are the Naziest of them all) are very much part of it and, of course, they are smart enough to clearly see evil to its face in what they are doing:

// __ Google employees finally wake up and realize they’re working for PURE EVIL… AI drone “terminator” project meets internal resistance
~
// __ Former DARPA exec to head shady Facebook project called “Building 8” centered around augmented reality and brain-scanning technology
~
// __ Technocracy At Google: How Personal Data Enables Total Social Engineering
~
// __ Google worshipers applaud their own total enslavement as Google AI unveils near-perfect human voice mimicry tech
~
but they choose to believe the little lie, stupid story the government tells them in order to get the government fundings. As it happened during MK-Ultra times, none of them, not even symbolically, has ever offered any kind of open technical or moral explanation or apology for their participation as part of those "social control", non consensual experimentation and torture programs. Besides, "such things only Vladimir Putin would do".

If I had to explain this to regular, "unencumbered" folks out there I would call it MK-Ultra on steroids. In those times, the government emphasized that "experiments" be conducted non-consensually on "unwitting subjects in their regular social situations" (unsuspecting subjects' own their natural living environments, monitored real time without them having a clue at all or for the most part not knowing what was going on).

The Internet has given USG/GCC (Global Control Conglomerate) their holy grail: a portable TV doubling as the perfect platform for silly protagonism and mind and body bracelet for life. The dependency of "We the people" on all kinds of "smart" devices has given them just what they wanted: zero comma nada privacy and total panoptic control for the proles, while securing layers and layers of obfuscation, secrecy, "legal" corruption and red tape covering their actions to extremes way above and beyond of what the stasi and the KGB could have fancied in their wildest dreams.

Let me share with you some of my personal experiences for you to see how things concretely happen. You just write and post out there a poem:
hsymbolicus wordpress poems (lies ...) and your router gets bricked. You write letters complaining about it to social institutions (none of which pays any attention to it even though (as they tell you): "they know this 'happens'") and you openly talk about it and your telephone and Internet access gets disconnected for 8 months. Then, when you bring ACE Innovative and Verizon to court, even if you bring network logs (you can't possibly have made up) as evidence which they can check from their ends, to which they explicitly admit, as well as confirming based on their own logs that: "yes, the telephone and Internet access I had been paying for was cut off", but the judge dismissed my case because ... " (ready?): "you have no way to prove that the reason why you couldn't get a job is because you didn't have phone and Internet access!" (now that is a KGB style catch 22!). An alarming aspect of that crap is that, for the most part, it has an AI feeling to it.

All of a sudden you start noticing bed bugs in your apartment and you proceed to thoroughly and repeatedly clean it and you put your mattress in a plastic cover, then you start noticing bed bugs in the bed you use at a shelter where you volunteer, you stop sleeping in that bed (start sleeping in random places on the floor of the sanctuary), then you start getting what seems to be scabies infections (even though the virus causing it is anaerobic) and that happens to you -repeatedly-. My doctors wondered and asked me in front of my girlfriend how was I able to get such infections repeatedly and you may, as well; but they don't stop there; as they make you go through such episodes, they make all kinds of people (at times in groups/organized gangs) wherever you go or are, crazily scratch their bodies around in theatrical ways and when you browse your crush (kpop Choi Soo Young) you find on youtube and from any other search engine you use videos, pictures of and links to people with all kinds of skin diseases ...

Comparing USG with the stasi is an odd joke (I know firsthand, I lived in East Germany in those times). The stasi didn't even use computers. They had to manually write down their notes, manage paper files and use paper index cards even smaller than those Hollerith Lochkarten. There were, how many?, three (3)?, thirty-three (33)? cameras all over Ost-Berlin, which locations everybody knew and were neither computerized nor did they have pattern recognition capabilities. In a country of 17 million people, they could maximally monitor 4,000 fixed telephones, many of which were used by more than one person and neither the software nor the computing power and storage capacity to do real-time speech-to-text existed. Now, compare that with their capabilities nowadays to automatically record, store, index and monitor real time all the information consciously generated by yourself (what you say, write, read, ...) and all kinds of information and data you secondarily create (an exact shopping bill) and marginally associate with (GPS) as you conduct your daily life (everyday detailed records of your whereabouts, your medical records, your buying records and preferences, ...) of every single individual in a cross-correlated and zeitgeistable way (they can make all this data go back in time as it relates to just one individual and her/his life and associates and even drive it prospectively into the future) and all of this happens automatically! That ****** was king of right when he said: "nobody is listening to your phone calls": (Obama: 'Nobody Is Listening to Your Phone Calls'), the good politician he his (if there was such a thing as a "good politician" (I mean, notice his faces and those of the people standing by, how they project the right mannerism)). He made fun of a whole nation with a straight face! He did not tell you, that "they don't even need to listen to your phone calls, really"! How 1950's is that?! They are "just" speech-to-texting, recording, and indexing real time all you have ever said on or done with your phone and to whom for good in a cross-correlated way. You would expect for someone who sat his black rear end in law school for 12 years studying "Constitutional Law" in all those fancy universities to have done something about FISA courts and corruption (as he initially promised), but, no, he ended up boasting about drone strikes, especially the double taps aspects of it; joking about "not having expected to have been so good at killing people ..."

Things are getting so out of control that even though I (as 47% of the U.S. population in the past, most contested election ever) didn't even care to vote, mind any of it (to me all that kind of non sense is like practicing voo-doo), I actually found as a quite hopeful event that the people chose Trump as U.S. President. Oh, God! The status quo in the U.S. hates that to no end and they don't seem to be able to ever come to terms with that. Yet, with all his well-known, consistent and openly histrionic and explicitly tactless character, racism, ...: he reverted laws put in place by Obama to give the regular police in the U.S. the right to acquire all kinds of military-grade weaponry (including Direct Energy Weapons), has the balls to fire sacred cows of the so-called "Intelligence Departments", has even renounced to a salary as a social service officer (Great Lord! How corrupt is that!?!), doesn't give a ***** about the media (in fact, he enjoys using and making fun of them), has been the only sitting U.S. President who has questioned in no-ambiguous terms that "good Christian" thing of considering what people do to you "terror" but what you to them "errors" (even if USG, their acolytes and local collaborators have 8x the genocidal ratio of Nazi Germany during WWII and not a single one of their "freedom of the press" media venues touch any of it with a 10 feet pole, in fact, I believed they unemployed O'Reilly for "not handling" well Trump): euronews (in English): Republicans slam Trump for suggesting US as bad as 'killer' Putin
~
When the Catholic Church discovered that Celtic monks were praying in an interpersonal, Hippie way (we Christians used to pray like they do in other Abrahamic religions, Muslims and Jewish people), they quickly realized how to put that to good use and make such "new developments" profitable, so they instituted and made mandatory the Sacrament of Penance in order to know what "'sinners' had in their minds" and make them pay for it.

They don't even need the Sacrament of Penance, nowadays. "We the people" do them the favor of divulging, even classifying for them all our illusions of that thing they used to call privacy. They have such a degree of control over every single individual in society that they have been non consensually selling your predictive information to marketeers
(theintercept 20180413 facebook-advertising-data-artificial-intelligence-ai/?comments=1#comments), which makes you wonder at which point they will be selling your prospective health bill to big pharma and medical companies in a country where only 4% of medical effort in invested in avoiding illnesses while 88% in selling pharmaceutical products and medical services.

Many people, after being harassed and tormented for years (which is also part of their "experimentation"), have done harm to themselves and other under the belief that to be the only way to exercise their self (they think the government is "reading", "has hijacked", is implanting ideas and dreams in their minds, ...)

What is new? Well, yes, USG has a long history of not only having wild dreams about social control but also experimenting on unsuspecting people:
wikipedia Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_Stat es
wikipedia The_Plutonium_Files
~
but USG is past trying to emulate the Catholic Church, they are actually trying to play God with the help of all IT companies and all social institutions (they "legally" bully them into compliance using gag orders, "'National Security' reasons", "mutually beneficial insider discretionary cultures", . . .). The most scary aspect of this all is not even that (as they think of it) this is all "purely technological", "ideologically neutral", "Constitutional", "legal"; ... "it does not relate at all to morality", ... but that "We the people" don't seem to see the dangers of it all with open eyes and clear consciousness, since all we are doing is looking into our cell phones, so, we can't read or comprehend any idea which scope and meaning doesn't fit on its screen size (ach! that Constitution!?!, too much scrolling!). The NSA even makes fun of people and people don't even realize it. They themselves say the issue is not if they can and do collect all that data, but how they use it, when the "smart" kinds of @ssh0l3s they are, they will certainly find profitable uses for all that data in order to justify salaries. People did not react after Snowden revelations. They just rationalized it all as "metadata".

Nowadays, the whole of society is the control group. TIs are the ones getting the freak treatment. How not to become a TI? Pray to their AI Gods! No one knows the answer to that question. Even if you become an indistinguishable penguin within the well-behaved strata of society, they may need those kinds of penguins for "R&D". All we know is that now as then their AI God is "all-powerful" and "all-knowing". As they play their Godly AI chess with all that data they may take notice of you and there is nothing you can do about it. Many people have discovered as they did during Nazi, East German stasi and KGB times, that there isn't such a thing as "good intentions" or just offering "token help" to them. Once you say yes, to them they will own you, ruin your life for good, since you have no way of influencing whatever they understand as "helpful": theintercept 20171010 recordings-capture-brutal-fbi-tactics-to-recruit-potential-informant
~
// __ Ella Free (channel with many interviews to TIs)
~
// __ Dr. Katherine Horton - Stop 007
~
rlopez2
Could you elaborate?
applecorped is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 11:46 AM   #4
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

Looks like at least 20-30 threads buried in there. or did someone bother to count?
Old 30th June 2018, 11:47 AM   #5
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

*****?

When Republican politicians were young, they were the kids who watched James Bond movies and said "I want to grow up to be just like [insert name of villain here]."
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 12:10 PM   #6
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Certainly wrong subforum, and probably wrong forum.
Old 30th June 2018, 12:13 PM   #7
Butter!
Rough Around the Edges

All right, this is more like it! Shades of the good old JREF forum.
Butter! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 12:58 PM   #8
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

'I say,' said Sir Cecil, 'simply frightful!'
'Absolute bosh,' declared the dowager duchess, sipping her tea with finality.
Old 30th June 2018, 01:21 PM   #9
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Quote:
scabies infections (even though the virus causing it is anaerobic)
Dude, you could have easily looked this up.

Scabies are mites, little bugs that burrow into your skin.

Bacteria are aerobic or anaerobic.

Viruses are neither.
Skeptic Ginger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 01:49 PM   #10
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post

Viruses are neither.
Now, now.... Don't bother them with facts.´

Hans
Old 30th June 2018, 04:07 PM   #11
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Viruses are neither.
Why would the guy want to look it up? I don't even want to look it up.
Old 30th June 2018, 04:08 PM   #12
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Now, now.... Don't bother them with facts.
I doubt the OP is bothered by facts.
Old 30th June 2018, 06:01 PM   #13
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

So wait the Vicar wasn't a double agent but a triple agent the entire time? And he was feeding false information, not real states secrets, to the crooked Ambassador to draw him out? And the entire time the microfilm with the missile defense plans was in the base of the statue in the murdered Governor's office safe and sound?

What? Oh sorry I understood the OP so little I decided to make up a Cold War spy thriller in my head to pass the time.

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 30th June 2018 at 06:12 PM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 06:11 PM   #14
novaphile
Quester of Doglets

No, it was the Discordians in response to a power play by the Gnomes of Zurich, which was itself countered by psycho-warfare techniques invented by the Rothschilds...

... All hail Eris!
Old 30th June 2018, 06:18 PM   #15
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Five words too many; the second and second last were all that was needed.

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
'I say,' said Sir Cecil, 'simply frightful!'
'Absolute bosh,' declared the dowager duchess, sipping her tea with finality.

"A consignment of geriatric shoe repairers"
said Bernard.

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 30th June 2018 at 06:21 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 06:28 PM   #16
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

This poster definitely needs to be redirected to the Yuno thread. And then all the rest of us should make it read-only.
Old 30th June 2018, 07:18 PM   #17
Zivan
Muse

Such a bummer.....

BTW, have you tried decaf?
Old 30th June 2018, 08:47 PM   #18
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
I doubt the OP is bothered by facts.
Facts, schmacts. Just look at that epic wall of text!
I started to try and read it and my eyes rolled back in my head, looked at my brain, and said, "Seriously?".

Last edited by Mike!; 30th June 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Mike! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 09:30 PM   #19
Hans
Philosopher

Oh my that was torture to read - I did find this pearl in all the muck thou:

Quote:
he reverted laws put in place by Obama to give the regular police in the U.S. the right to acquire all kinds of military-grade weaponry (including Direct Energy Weapons),
Wow someone invented a direct energy weapon that is portable enough to be used by the police? REALLY....do share? Tell us about these microwave, laser, particle beam and sonic weapons the police are using on us.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2018, 11:10 PM   #20
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Wow someone invented a direct energy weapon that is portable enough to be used by the police? REALLY....do share? Tell us about these microwave, laser, particle beam and sonic weapons the police are using on us.
Yeah. The problem is they have to use flashlight batteries. Hence, tasers. They'd completely dustify the victim, if they had enough power to turn the devices up to 11.
Old 1st July 2018, 12:34 AM   #21
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Getting bed bugs and scabies because you occasionally sleep in a bed in a homeless shelter isn't proof of a huge mind control conspiracy, it's just what you can expect.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2018, 07:42 AM   #22
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
Yeah. The problem is they have to use flashlight batteries. Hence, tasers. They'd completely dustify the victim, if they had enough power to turn the devices up to 11.
I'm reminded of an old joke. Science guy is demonstrating a device the size of a .22 caliber pistol which he used to vaporize a M60 tank.

The military is excited but one guy ask him about the cable attached to the pistol. He follows it back to eighteen shipping containers.

What's in those containers?

Three million AAA batteries.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2018, 09:57 AM   #23
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

To OP, if there's a point to be made, it's easier to convince people with brevity.
Old 1st July 2018, 11:10 AM   #24
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Or a point
Old 1st July 2018, 12:18 PM   #25
Allen773
Graduate Poster

What is this are "normal" our new CIA Stasi Western Europe .exe shutdown meltdown fatal error WesternCivilization.exe shutting down permanently
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2018, 12:26 PM   #26
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I suggest a merge with the Quick Hit thread.
Old 1st July 2018, 12:33 PM   #27
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Objectoon. Gonna need to know where this OP stands on hamsters
Old 1st July 2018, 01:06 PM   #28
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Well, it looks like a DBP to me

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2018, 02:14 PM   #29
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Nah, just takes a while to draft up four page rebuttals
Old 1st July 2018, 02:40 PM   #30
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Objectoon. Gonna need to know where this OP stands on hamsters buttercakes.
FTFY
Old 1st July 2018, 02:43 PM   #31
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Well, it looks like a DBP to me
Those tend to get copy-pasted and posted verbatim in a lot of places. Googling around and this is the only place this has been posted, which is weird.
Old 2nd July 2018, 09:58 AM   #32
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Viruses are neither.
I'm pretty sure scabies mites are aerobic (at least, I'm not aware of any anaerobic multicellular organisms). I barely skimmed the OP's wall of text, and didn't even notice the howler about the scabies "virus".

ETA: On further reflection, multicallular organisms are, to some degree facultatively anaerobic, in that the do have anaerobic metabolic pathways, though mammals, at least, require oxygen for the central nervous system.

Last edited by CORed; 2nd July 2018 at 10:21 AM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2018, 10:19 AM   #33
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Well, unless we start an "incoherent ramblings of the mentally ill" subforum, I have to agree. Then again, I guess this subforum is the closest we have to that.

Last edited by CORed; 2nd July 2018 at 10:21 AM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2018, 11:13 AM   #34
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Well, unless we start an "incoherent ramblings of the mentally ill" subforum, I have to agree. Then again, I guess this subforum is the closest we have to that.
I could be wrong, but I suspect it was started somewhere else and moved here by TPTB. You're likely seeing pre-move posts
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2018, 11:20 AM   #35
rlopez2
Critical Thinker

your reactions . . .

Let me first tell you that your reactions, lack of articulation, adopted arguing stances (lack thereof), being upset about having to "read", "think" "'too' much", even the coordinated mob feel of it all, I find interesting. They would make for excellent Anthropologies/consciousness studies.

I could leave it at that since this is obviously not a conversation at all and you are not specifying what it is "not factual" about my post. I am replying to your comments because my primary intention was not being cynical and I do believe in karma in the sense of that paraphrasing of Hemingway's words (who coincidentally was targeted during the last phase of his life (some say, even assassinated by USG)). Also, I asked my TI friends to try to refrain from chiming in, that I was going to reply to those "smart cookies" even if only for the enjoyment of people running into this "conspiracy" thread in the future.

For whatever reason, a previous incident with a colleague came to my mind. I am a scientist who became in the U.S. a Math and sciences teacher, but I have always (even ferally some of my friends say) read about all kinds of (mostly technical and "philosophical") stuff. My colleague was one of those "Humanities" kinds of guys who seems to be a truly smart guy who thinks for himself and he read a lot but almost exclusively about "History" and such kinds of matters (in the way I understand reality, if you are truly smart you would not be swallowed by such themes, but this is not the theme of our conversation). We were talking about Foucault's take of societal consciousness and Hegel thoughts about "History" in the general, "Zeitgeist", evolutive "pure thought/thinking" (in an algebraically reducing) way which frames the societal, cultural and individually authoring aspects of our minds (which to me is one of the most amazing ideas I have ever known of). Hegel was kind of raising the status of "History" to the one shared by the physical and logical sciences (in which you have actual proofs, what you have in the "Humanities" are all kinds of rationalizing ********).

We were having what I considered to be a very interesting conversation about such matters (basically narrowing our discussions to the French, Russians, Germans, Athenians (not exactly ancient Greeks as a whole) having a history as a people (at the very least some anomalous "historical moments"), but, as excellent examples, the British, Spanish and Spanish having from none to very minimal (for example, when gringos "terroristically" fought off British occupation) and that is why they have to resort to all kinds self-serving ideations such as "the white man's burden", the Monroe doctrine, "freedom loving" (what the preposterous eff does USG care about "freedom"?), ... as some sort of band-aid, which from a consciousness studies point of view is mostly a societal level artifact). Our question was, what made those people in those moments successfully conscientized their reality?

I could see he was very much aware of the kinds of questions we were discussing. He had been asking himself the same kinds of questions even if from another point of view. If I had to explain the idea with the least amount of words (and Hey! you can certainly read, try to understand Hegel, Foucault, but off of those things called "books", not your cell phones!): how is it possible that (in the Hegelian sense) whole societies, people would be like zombies? which of course has obviously manifested expressions. I would say to him that the New York Times with its "all the news that is fit to print" (or whatever) is mostly (almost entirely?) neurotic ******** and the people, for the most part, don't realize it, that at the very least in Cuba the main news paper has a large capital letters "official voice of the communist party of cuba central committee" prominently display on the top of its front page (could you imagine the NYTimes changing their line to something more like: "mouth piece for the status quo and corporations in the U.S."), that people in the U.S. find silly, stupid, brainwashing, indoctrinating when Muslim people go for their praying calls for a few minutes a day, while they spend one fourth (1/4) of their waking time watching TV, that even though they consider themselves to be the historic winners of WWII, the U.S. only participated in the last (1/5) of the war after the Nazis were bent into a defensive strategies and were being rolled over by the Red Army. From where do people invent all those ideations about the war being won by gringo and British "spy games" and "cracking the encryption of enigma boxes"?
~
RE: Certainly wrong subforum, and probably wrong forum.
RE: All right, this is more like it! Shades of the good old JREF forum.
RE: I suggest a merge with the Quick Hit thread.
RE: Well, unless we start an "incoherent ramblings of the mentally ill" subforum, I have to agree. Then again, I guess this subforum is the closest we have to that.

Actually, the post was moved:
to: "Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories"
You should be happy now
~
RE: Scabies are mites, little bugs that burrow into your skin. Bacteria are aerobic or anaerobic. Viruses are neither. Restore checks and balances no matter your party affiliation.

Actually, the doctors after inspecting it closely told me they looked like scabies infections, which are produced not by the mites themselves but the anaerobic bacteria (not virus, you are right) they metabolically produce (kind of their poop). But doctors told me those kinds of infections you can only possibly get through skin-to-skin contact, that they are not in the air (like virus). Those doctors are very knowledgeable, professional and are my friends. They even (somewhat shamefully) used me to teach/show other doctor students about why my infection cases didn't look quite right. Even mildly rolling their eyes when I told them I hadn't had any kind of skin-to-skin contact with any other living thing.
~
RE: Now, now.... Don't bother them with facts.´
RE: Why would the guy want to look it up? I don't even want to look it up.
RE: I'm pretty sure scabies mites are aerobic (at least, I'm not aware of any anaerobic multicellular organisms). I barely skimmed the OP's wall of text, and didn't even notice the howler about the scabies "virus".

Now it is even about "mind reading". It is a well-known technique of manipulators and of bots belonging to the misinformation brigades to find a mistake in a "wall of text" and start banging on it, since they can deal with the many other ideas in it. Girlfriend has explained to me many times that, yes, they use those techniques to mess with you, but people are actually like that, so it works.

Again, the links were removed but you could still find the information provided you wanted to and absolutely all I said is falsifiable (which I think is what bothered you), so, let me answer in kind. What is it you are so sure about not being factual?:

* that the people chose Trump as U.S. President?: Well, Trump didn't invent the electoral college game. He just used it to his advantage in the most successful way so far in the history of U.S. presidential campaigns

* that I brought them to court with the networking log files and even after they admitted that they were not providing me with the Internet access and telephone service I was paying for they dismissed my case? OK, do you need for me to post a link to the proceedings of that small court case (the recordings of the whole case, which you are legally entitled to)

* that USG, their acolytes and local collaborators have 8x the genocidal ratio of Nazi Germany during WWII and not a single one of their "freedom of the press" media venues touch any of it with a 10 feet pole? All you need to factually prove or disprove this statement is public information and a search engine (for lack of an awaken mind). In order to calculate the genocidal ratio of both wars (and not a civil war is ultimately among peoples, right?) you need two divisions and their ratio (one more division) and probably an approximation which is all 3rd grade common core Math. And of course, it is not just about the "Math" in it, when the Nazis were doing their "freedom loving", "Manifest destiny", "exceptionalism", ... all that great stuff during their "good for business" wars they were not bored enough in their own minds to toy with "white man burden" ideations and go mess with "savage" "negritos" on the other side of the world, but instead used their "worldsonlysuperpowerness" to go after people that could and did defend themselves on an equal basis right in Europe and when the Red Army raised the kill ratio to 1-to-1 and basically rendered their huge military machinery inoperative, Nazis chose to test if "God was really with them", effectively opting for their Götterdämmerung.

* Nowadays, they even boast about "global surveillance". Isn't technology great?! (Pixel Juice (6:47): SIIP- Speaker Identification Integrated Project vimeo 219362794) and sure! This is about "terrorism", as they say "wars are good for business"; is "terrorism" good "for business" (TM), too?

What is not "factual" about any of that? Hmm! What other non-factual thing could they possibly mean?
~
RE: This poster definitely needs to be redirected to the Yuno thread. And then all the rest of us should make it read-only.

Oh, "all the rest of us" could you, please, do me the favor of posting my comments on the front of the NY Times for every one to see it. Is the paper edition of the New York Times "read-only" enough for you?

In fact, I myself and other people have made "read-only" copies of this thread!
~
RE: Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.

Indeed! But catapults and all other engineering technologies will only get you that far.
~
RE: (I had to remove all links) Such a bummer.....

Actually, not a "bummer" at all. It tellingly exposes you and your kind of "skepticism"
~
RE: Facts, schmacts. Just look at that epic wall of text! I started to try and read it and my eyes rolled back in my head, looked at my brain, and said, "Seriously?".

Great Lord! My eyes and my brain are talking to one another!?!
~
RE: BTW, have you tried decaf?

I seldom drink coffee? What does it have to do with "factuality" or anything? Approximately, on a weekly basis, how many times do you masturbate/have sex?, fast?, eat raw garlic?
~
RE: Oh my that was torture to read - I did find this pearl in all the muck thou:
Quote: he reverted laws put in place by Obama to give the regular police in the U.S. the right to acquire all kinds of military-grade weaponry (including Direct Energy Weapons),

Inform yourself and try to faithfully read what I actually wrote if you can. BTW, I am a Physicist, tech monkey myself. USG has even been boasting about DEWs themselves.
~
RE: Getting bed bugs and scabies because you occasionally sleep in a bed in a homeless shelter isn't proof of a huge mind control conspiracy, it's just what you can expect.

Oh, that was so illuminating, what sense making capabilities!
~
RE: To OP, if there's a point to be made, it's easier to convince people with brevity.

I don't give a **** about "persuasion" and, sorry, I would not know how to brief you about such huge and hellish matters. There is something, however, called honesty and whoever reads this thread will come out of it with what he/she can.
~
RE: Nah, just takes a while to draft up four page rebuttals

Yes, as mom and dad advised, stay away from harm
~
rlopez2

Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove two masked curse words to comply with rule 10. If you must swear in the public sections of the forum (such as this subforum) then please type all words out in full and spell them correctly without any replacement characters, and allow the autocensor to fully mask them if they are on the naughty list.

Last edited by Agatha; 8th July 2018 at 02:01 PM.
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2018, 11:25 AM   #36
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

... lack of articulation...
Jesus Christ I just spit milk out of my nose I haven't drunk any milk in years.
Old 2nd July 2018, 11:33 AM   #37
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
For God's sake, man, learn the quote function!
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2018, 01:24 PM   #38
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Nah, just takes a while to draft up four page rebuttals
Called it!

Rlopez2, when you want to respond to an individual quote, go to the lower right hand corner of the post you want to quote and click on 'quote'. The screen will set up for you to reply to just that comment, makes for easier reading
Old 2nd July 2018, 03:09 PM   #39
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
I am a scientist who became in the U.S. a Math and sciences teacher
That is a tragedy.
Old 3rd July 2018, 01:53 AM   #40
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
rlopez2: perhaps if you could distill it all down to a couple of points, and summarise what you are trying to communicate, you would get a more productive response.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories