IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , politics humor

Old 5th July 2018, 11:06 AM   #41
Cain
Straussian

Liberals are too lazy and weak to start a war.
Cain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2018, 12:31 PM   #42
casebro
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Liberals are too lazy and weak to start a war.
not to mention pacifistic.

Oh, sure, Politicians like LBJ and Roosevelt sent us off to fight, but is the John Q.Public Democrat going to take up arms when they need hand sanitizer before drinking bottled water?

And how would that compare to Joe Sespaque Republican? You know, the gun owning public.
Old 5th July 2018, 01:40 PM   #43
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

So I tore out my rose garden and replaced it with entrenchments for nothing? Anyone think Bass Pro Shop will give me a refund for the landmines? I'm wary since I actually bought them from some guy that sells survival gear at the flea market.

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2018, 01:50 PM   #44
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It definitely went down in the Bayview last night between 8:00 to 10:00 pm and on into the early morning hours, but no word on who won*

*Only a little joke here. Last night was the worst night for celebratory gunfire in S.F. since I've lived here.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2018, 02:32 PM   #45
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
It definitely went down in the Bayview last night between 8:00 to 10:00 pm and on into the early morning hours, but no word on who won*

*Only a little joke here. Last night was the worst night for celebratory gunfire in S.F. since I've lived here.
Must’ve spread south - I’m near Airport & Oyster Point blvd and much gunfire there too - worst I’ve seen anywhere in the Bay Area.

But on topic, there was a keffiyeh and a pair of boot-stomped Ray-Bans on the ground this morning at my bus stop, so maybe a casualty or prisoner taken?
Old 5th July 2018, 02:44 PM   #46
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Dear family,
It is with a grave yet hopeful heart that I have girded myself for the upcoming battle. Wearing my vestment Disarm Hate I will join the Moms Demand Action Brigade prepared for the unknown outcome.
My kit bag overflows with sweet provisions for the gathering children. Led by our fearless leaders General ******, Major ****** and Captain ****** I am certain we shall make our objective of closing the Gun Show Loophole.
May the spirit of the Great Peace look upon us as we join the fray. I pray that we shall have Sensible Gun Laws as a result of this, the weight and cost of conflict fills me with dread, but common sense shall prevail.
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2018, 04:04 PM   #47
Cleon
King of the Pod People

Found it!
Old 5th July 2018, 04:43 PM   #48
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
Jones has the ear of the President. He is mainstream legitimate press nowadays.
No, lower down. And more central. Between the butt-cheeks...
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2018, 04:45 PM   #49
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Liberals are too lazy and weak intelligent to start a war.
ftfy
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2018, 05:18 PM   #50
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
No, lower down. And more central. Between the butt-cheeks...
What? Did Trump dump Sean Hannity?
Old 5th July 2018, 06:24 PM   #51
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
What? Did Trump dump Sean Hannity?
There's room for more than one.

So... How goes the war? Is Space Force involved yet?
Old 5th July 2018, 08:11 PM   #52
Venom
Philosopher

Wars are fought by the extremists aren't they usually?

So that little skirmish between the man and MAGA hat wearing teenage guys at a restaurant might be the first blood.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2018, 11:53 PM   #53
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Wars are fought by the extremists aren't they usually?

So that little skirmish between the man and MAGA hat wearing teenage guys at a restaurant might be the first blood.
I think Heather Heyer may have a prior claim
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2018, 10:14 AM   #54
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum View Post
To be absolutely blunt about it, you can see that the OP was made in jest, right?
Yes, but why post in the first place?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th July 2018, 07:33 AM   #55
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
What happened to the great civil war that liberals were going to launch today?

Don't tell me all we got out of it is a woman climbing the Statue of Liberty!
The Abortion Wars don't start until 22 January 2061. Just after 10AM CST.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th July 2018, 06:45 PM   #56
Travis

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Yes, but why post in the first place?

Because a lot of people are expecting the "Liberal uprising" any day and I find that totally amusing.

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2018, 08:50 AM   #57
Degeneve
Muse

Thanks to Jones warnings the Government could react in due time and prevent the war. All the people who were ready to start the war have been secretly arrested and are currently detained in FEMA camps… Oh wait...

Last edited by Degeneve; 11th July 2018 at 09:46 AM.
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2018, 03:08 AM   #58
gigmaster
Scholar

It was canceled due to lack of interest.
gigmaster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2018, 03:48 AM   #59
applecorped
Banned

Time well spent
applecorped is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2018, 04:02 AM   #60
Hungry81
Master Poster

Originally Posted by gigmaster View Post
It was canceled due to lack of interest.
Man... I printed pamphlets and everything.
Hungry81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2018, 05:29 AM   #61
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Hungry81 View Post
Man... I printed pamphlets and everything.

I keep telling people, never include the date on your printing! That way, you can re-use them for the next civil war!
Old 19th July 2018, 07:10 PM   #62
Travis

We missed it again! Apparently we were all supposed to coup Trump last night and Rachel Maddow was going to decapitate him on the White House front lawn.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories