IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bill clinton , Clinton conspiracies , pizzagate

Old 19th August 2018, 11:40 PM   #1
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Jenny Moore, dead in hotel room.

The well-debunked pizzagate theory is back in full-force with the right wing nujobs. Apparently, a hero of theirs is dead and it's all to cover up Clinton's child-trafficking. I don't know this person, but I do know that there is no evidence to support the crazy notion that the Clinton's were trafficking children from a pizza store, or at all actually.
This lady fed to the conspiracy with her own wild claims as Taskforce. Her death is just another piece of "evidence" to support the pizzagate nonsense. This is truly a sad state of affairs.

http://www.speroforum.com/a/GTKKEMXF...d#.W3phZuhKiUk

I did some internet searches and could find nothing about this from any non-conspiracy/ right-wingnut sites.
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 02:58 AM   #2
Jimmy9
Scholar

Poor old Bill gets accused of everything. I read somewhere last week that an ex WWE wrestler is saying Bill had something to do with "the boys on the tracks" murders back in 1987 when he was Governer of Arkansas.
Old 20th August 2018, 03:19 AM   #3
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

That appears to be a moderately high-quality fake news website. They do list the supposed "journalist's" name, but give no real sources for anything claimed (unless the whole article is just quasi-plagiarized from the "True Pundit" article they mention but don't link to.)

Weird.
"We are enjoined, no matter how uncomfortable it might be, to consider ourselves and our cultural institutions scientifically — not to accept uncritically whatever we’re told; to surmount as best we can our hopes, conceits, and unexamined beliefs; to view ourselves as we really are." - Carl Sagan
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 03:20 AM   #4
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

Here's something on the "journalist".

https://www.science20.com/profile/martin_barillas

Quote:
Editor in chief of Spero News. Former US diplomat.
"We are enjoined, no matter how uncomfortable it might be, to consider ourselves and our cultural institutions scientifically — not to accept uncritically whatever we’re told; to surmount as best we can our hopes, conceits, and unexamined beliefs; to view ourselves as we really are." - Carl Sagan
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 03:21 AM   #5
cmikes
Muse

Originally Posted by Jimmy9 View Post
Poor old Bill gets accused of everything. I read somewhere last week that an ex WWE wrestler is saying Bill had something to do with "the boys on the tracks" murders back in 1987 when he was Governer of Arkansas.

I remember that one. Supposedly they stumbled on Bill's cocaine smuggling operation in Mena and so they got silenced.

But that's par for the course. Can anyone name any president that hasn't had ******** conspiracy theories made up about him? Everything from George H. W. Bush backing a UN invasion of America in order to bring about his "New World Order" to all the Clinton nonsense to George W. Bush being behind the 9/11 attacks to Birtherism for Obama to Trump being a Russian secret agent man.

The only thing that would surprise me is if there weren't crazy conspiracy theories about a prominent politician.
cmikes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 03:29 AM   #6
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

Here's what Martin was writing about in 2006:

http://michaelwestfall.tripod.com/id66.html

Quote:
Ex-priest Says Harry Potter Led Him To Wicca
A former Episcopalian priest claims reading Harry Potter during a mid-life crisis led him to eventually decide to become a Wiccan priest.

By: Martin Barillas
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Quote:
Martin Barillas is a former diplomat and human rights observer in Latin America, the US and Europe, as well as having a a daily three-minute broadcast from Washington DC in Spanish to over 100 radio stations. Martin serves as Religion News editor for Spero News.
Old 20th August 2018, 03:34 AM   #7
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

2006, link to link is dead, unfortunately:
http://theisticsatanism.com/asp/cases/GRobinson.html
Quote:
Priest accused of Satanic murder of nun: Possible Satanic basis to murder of Ohio nun by priest by Martin Barillas, Spero News forum, Monday, April 17, 2006
I get the sense that this guy is, like, OG with internet fake news. LOL
Old 20th August 2018, 03:37 AM   #8
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

Final post on the topic, from his Amazon bio for some "novel" he wrote and probably self-published and apparently had 2 friends make a review for:
https://www.amazon.com/Shaken-Earth-...s=shaken+earth
Quote:
Martin Barillas was born in Michigan but shuttled back and forth between there and Guatemala during his formative years, where he became familiar with the language and cultures of Latin America. Having ancestry that includes Spanish conquistadores, conquered peoples, and immigrants to America, he has long had an interest in history, languages, and anthropology, leading him to become a freelance writer and translator. He and his wife, Alice, worked overseas for the State Department and raised four children.
Old 20th August 2018, 03:47 AM   #9
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

One last post!

Here's a discussion on another board about if "True Pundit" is legit Kremlin or not.
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threa...ssians.317391/

My own take: it wouldn't surprise me if something like the Heritage Foundation and Russian oligarchs have had some joint "alternative media" projects going for quite a while.
Old 20th August 2018, 07:25 AM   #10
carlitos
"más divertido"

gnujobs. It's right-wing gnujobs. The "g" is silent.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 10:28 AM   #11
Armitage72
Philosopher

Originally Posted by cmikes View Post
But that's par for the course. Can anyone name any president that hasn't had ******** conspiracy theories made up about him?

The Bavarian Illuminati replaced George Washington with a lookalike.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 01:31 PM   #12
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Jimmy9 View Post
Journalists don't get murdered or bugged, and conspiracies don't happen, and it's official. Preserving secrecy never happens because of the dutiful propaganda of the media.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 02:16 PM   #13
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Henri McPhee View Post
Journalists don't get murdered or bugged, and conspiracies don't happen, and it's official. Preserving secrecy never happens because of the dutiful propaganda of the media.
I heard on the Telly that a MP said that people saying things on the internet are often wrong.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2018, 02:24 PM   #14
Kid Eager
Philosopher

...And we never engage in reducio ad absurdum
Old 20th August 2018, 02:46 PM   #15
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Quick! check under your bed! Fleet White may be hiding there!

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2018, 01:17 PM   #16
Wolrab
Illuminator

Monday morning I tried to unblock my ex's daughter from facebook messenger. I had blocked her the night before and wanted to see if she was still insulting me (badly, she is young). The only person that came up on the blocked list was a Jennifer Moore, someone that shares a few of my friends on FB. I don't remember her or why she was blocked.

Then I see this thread....odd. It must be significant...right?
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2018, 06:16 PM   #17
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
The Bavarian Illuminati replaced George Washington with a lookalike.
Looks like somebody read the Illuminatus Trilogy...
Old 22nd August 2018, 08:51 AM   #18
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

There are still half-suspicions about the Clintons and the murder of journalists though it is difficult to detect because the belief in America is that child prostitution does not happen:

https://conservativebase.com/journal...-bill-clinton/

Quote:
Conspiracy theorists have for years alleged that an inordinate number of people who get close to Bill and Hillary Clinton’s world have met untimely deaths through homicides, apparent suicides, and suspicious accidents. After they left the White House, those mysterious deaths were all but forgotten. However, within the last two months, two men connected with Hillary Clinton met their demise through suspicious circumstances, including a DNC whistleblower.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 22nd August 2018 at 08:53 AM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2018, 09:01 AM   #19
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

There are still half-suspicions about the Clintons and the murder of journalists though it is difficult to detect because the belief in America is that child prostitution does not happen:

https://conservativebase.com/journal...-bill-clinton/
The conservativebase link says:
Quote:
Police officials, family members and some close friends believe that Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1.
I do think the CIA was running cocaine through AR, so the idea that people with money around there somehow ended up dead has ever struck me as implausible, but I see no reason to believe the podunk governor was the one calling the shots.
Old 22nd August 2018, 09:55 AM   #20
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
The conservativebase link says:

I do think the CIA was running cocaine through AR, so the idea that people with money around there somehow ended up dead has ever struck me as implausible, but I see no reason to believe the podunk governor was the one calling the shots.
As agency policy, no.

Individuals that were bent before signing on with the logistics side of things? yes.

Guy that was flying white powder airlines before he signed on found himself with an empty aircraft in Tegucigalpa and governmental cover.

Nature took it's course.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 06:31 AM   #21
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
As agency policy, no.
I think there might have been an informal, unspoken "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing happening with that back then when it came to the highest levels.

Have you ever read this? Do you think the author is lying, or...?

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/1763...he_cia_and_me/
Old 23rd August 2018, 09:21 AM   #22
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

That's an interesting article, and I believe him. There have been allegations for years that the CIA has links to the Mafia. I have been interested in the subject of bugging for several years and been told that it doesn't happen, and what does it matter, and if you told a psychiatrist that you thought you were being bugged he would say you were schizophrenic. People think you have a right to privacy! The trouble is the matter is practically never reported in the corporate media and when it is mentioned, like perhaps newspaper intrusions, most people don't understand it. That sort of thing could end up with unsolved murders and financial anxiety, like burglaries, with a low detection rate as seems to me to be happening in America:

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...3a04p_0001.htm
Old 23rd August 2018, 10:12 AM   #23
Venom
Philosopher

Henry McPhee so easily latches onto "allegations" and connect-the-dots now when it comes to deaths of journalists,...wonder what's different about this thread.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 10:49 AM   #24
Axxman300
Philosopher

I think there might have been an informal, unspoken "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing happening with that back then when it came to the highest levels.

The problem is that the CIA, starting under Reagan, began to contract out to private companies to conduct peripheral duties to support larger operations. This was not the Agency's idea, the Republicans saw it as a way to save money, which has not worked. In Vietnam the CIA had it's own Air America airline set up as a shell company, but it was all spooks. By the mid-1980's when the CIA was funneling weapons to the Contras they had to hire out to small companies for aircraft and dependable flight crews.

Sure, these companies had ties to the Agency, usually run by ex-CIA or military intelligence types, but they were not CIA.

This lead to a situation where cargo aircraft were regularly flying into remote jungle airfields, and back to Howard AFB, in Panama, and then back to the states. Since these planes flew under the CIA flag they were off-limits without authorization, which meant no spot searches by the USAF or DEA.

So some got the bright idea of flying back to the states with cocaine instead of an empty cargo bay.

It wasn't a CIA operation, it was an operation conducted by men they'd hired. I'm sure when they found out about it they tried to cover up as much as they could.
Old 23rd August 2018, 10:58 AM   #25
Axxman300
Philosopher

That's an interesting article, and I believe him. There have been allegations for years that the CIA has links to the Mafia. I have been interested in the subject of bugging for several years and been told that it doesn't happen, and what does it matter, and if you told a psychiatrist that you thought you were being bugged he would say you were schizophrenic. People think you have a right to privacy! The trouble is the matter is practically never reported in the corporate media and when it is mentioned, like perhaps newspaper intrusions, most people don't understand it. That sort of thing could end up with unsolved murders and financial anxiety, like burglaries, with a low detection rate as seems to me to be happening in America:

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...3a04p_0001.htm
Well...in the real world...

A wire tap, legal or otherwise, costs over $57,000. "The Government", "The FBI", or the "The CIA" isn't just going to target random people. Cell phones make things a little easier, but you still been to get your equipment close enough to your target, and that means having an agent in position, and that gets expensive real fast as well. Even if it is a latent device that is dropped off, and recovered later it still requires man-power. If a phone is being targeted by the NSA that's a detailed process as well, and everything at the NSA is expensive.

All of that money and human effort is directed toward real threats, and not a paranoid Joe Six Pack.

Last edited by Axxman300; 23rd August 2018 at 11:00 AM.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd August 2018, 01:59 PM   #26
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
The problem is that the CIA, starting under Reagan, began to contract out to private companies to conduct peripheral duties to support larger operations. This was not the Agency's idea, the Republicans saw it as a way to save money, which has not worked. In Vietnam the CIA had it's own Air America airline set up as a shell company, but it was all spooks. By the mid-1980's when the CIA was funneling weapons to the Contras they had to hire out to small companies for aircraft and dependable flight crews.

Sure, these companies had ties to the Agency, usually run by ex-CIA or military intelligence types, but they were not CIA.

This lead to a situation where cargo aircraft were regularly flying into remote jungle airfields, and back to Howard AFB, in Panama, and then back to the states. Since these planes flew under the CIA flag they were off-limits without authorization, which meant no spot searches by the USAF or DEA.

So some got the bright idea of flying back to the states with cocaine instead of an empty cargo bay.

It wasn't a CIA operation, it was an operation conducted by men they'd hired. I'm sure when they found out about it they tried to cover up as much as they could.
The article I linked to says it was the CIA directly who had formed alliances with "drug lords" in SE Asia in the 50's-70s. He doesn't say what the motive would have been, but it would make sense that if they were there as part of the international capitalism vs communism war, the drug manufacturers would have been capitalists as well as aware of the political situation, and already well armed and organized, maybe...
Old 24th August 2018, 08:14 AM   #27
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

It's a corruption scandal and the CIA have been described as the Cocaine Importation Agency in the past. I agree the CIA have a need to bug things like terrorism and crime and espionage but they must have watertight reasons, not just countering public criticism. There have been half-suspicions that the Clintons have been involved in drug smuggling and child prostitution and murders in the past, and this latest Jenny Moore case is the latest. The corporate media have done nothing about it.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 24th August 2018 at 08:16 AM.
Old 24th August 2018, 08:33 AM   #28
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

... this latest Jenny Moore case is the latest. The corporate media have done nothing about it.
Lots of people think they're being abducted by aliens, too, but that doesn't mean anything at all in terms of establishing the truth of the matter. Do you know of any actual evidence regarding this Jenny Moore situation?
Old 24th August 2018, 08:35 AM   #29
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Do you know of any actual evidence regarding this Jenny Moore situation?
If past experience is anything to go by, no, but he can find you a website that has a bit of waffle about something entirely unrelated.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2018, 08:43 AM   #30
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

I can't even find good evidence that a journalist named Jenny Moore existed. Can you, Henri?
Old 24th August 2018, 10:56 AM   #31
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Your post deserves a better answer than I have time to give right now, but if you search for posts on this site using "The politics of heroin..." as the searfc criteria you'll find posts where I recommend the book for interested parties.

Having said that, McCoy's scholarship is beyond reproach but I do not agree with his general conclusions.

Old 24th August 2018, 11:06 AM   #32
Whip
Graduate Poster

Lots of people think they're being abducted by aliens, too, but that doesn't mean anything at all in terms of establishing the truth of the matter. Do you know of any actual evidence regarding this Jenny Moore situation?
fleas whole m.o. is trolling with innuendo
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2018, 11:49 AM   #33
Axxman300
Philosopher

It's a corruption scandal and the CIA have been described as the Cocaine Importation Agency in the past.
By people who don't know anything about the CIA beyond fictional TV shows and movies.

Quote:
I agree the CIA have a need to bug things like terrorism and crime and espionage but they must have watertight reasons, not just countering public criticism.
You have nothing to worry about then, unless you live outside of the US, and even then they go through the NSA depending on the target, and they don't waste time with non-threats. The way private citizens in the US share almost every aspect of their lives on social media means no black op is needed to look into someone's life these days.

Plus, the fact you insist on using the word "bug" in context with modern cell phone and internet communication speaks to how far behind the times you are on this subject.

Quote:
There have been half-suspicions that the Clintons have been involved in drug smuggling and child prostitution and murders in the past, and this latest Jenny Moore case is the latest. The corporate media have done nothing about it.
Why would the "corporate media" waste their time on a "half-suspicion"?

The same reason any reasonable person would never waste their time. Suspicion is based on perception, not fact. 16 years have passed since the 1992 election that put Clinton into office; where are the facts? Where is the proof of any drug smuggling or child prostitution? They have practically documented every time the guy unzipped his fly in a room with a woman who was not his wife, so why is there a blind spot when it comes to cocaine shipped by the ton? Child prostitutes need to live somewhere, eat, sleep, use the restroom, bathe, and see a doctor from time to time, so where are they?

And getting back to the OP, there has never been an allegation of Bill Clinton ever swinging the gay direction. That is not something that just pops up late in life, and his documented track record is 100% female attraction.

For the record, I don't like Bill or Hillary Clinton. I didn't vote for Bill. I only voted for Hillary because the choice was so painfully obvious. I didn't like him based on many of his policies, and how he conducted many aspects of his White House operation (he was sloppy). There was never any need on my part to reach for redneck generated paranoia as the base for my dislike of the man.
Old 24th August 2018, 01:18 PM   #34
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
By people who don't know anything about the CIA beyond fictional TV shows and movies.

You have nothing to worry about then, unless you live outside of the US, and even then they go through the NSA depending on the target, and they don't waste time with non-threats. The way private citizens in the US share almost every aspect of their lives on social media means no black op is needed to look into someone's life these days.

Plus, the fact you insist on using the word "bug" in context with modern cell phone and internet communication speaks to how far behind the times you are on this subject.

Why would the "corporate media" waste their time on a "half-suspicion"?

The same reason any reasonable person would never waste their time. Suspicion is based on perception, not fact. 16 years have passed since the 1992 election that put Clinton into office; where are the facts? Where is the proof of any drug smuggling or child prostitution? They have practically documented every time the guy unzipped his fly in a room with a woman who was not his wife, so why is there a blind spot when it comes to cocaine shipped by the ton? Child prostitutes need to live somewhere, eat, sleep, use the restroom, bathe, and see a doctor from time to time, so where are they?

And getting back to the OP, there has never been an allegation of Bill Clinton ever swinging the gay direction. That is not something that just pops up late in life, and his documented track record is 100% female attraction.

For the record, I don't like Bill or Hillary Clinton. I didn't vote for Bill. I only voted for Hillary because the choice was so painfully obvious. I didn't like him based on many of his policies, and how he conducted many aspects of his White House operation (he was sloppy). There was never any need on my part to reach for redneck generated paranoia as the base for my dislike of the man.
Your math is a little off. 1992 was 26 years ago.
Old 24th August 2018, 02:00 PM   #35
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
see...........CONSPIRACY!!!!!!1111!!!!!!
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2018, 06:34 PM   #36
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

The freepers, conservatives who pride themselves on NOT being conspiracy theorists (they prohibit talk about Alex Jones and infowars links, etc) are all taking this story completely seriously.

Look at the comments:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3679063/posts

I'm still unable to find any evidence that a journalist named Jen/Jenny/Jennifer Moore who wrote about the Clintons even existed.

This is a whole new type of conspiracy stuff, adding elaborate and "modern" total fake news to conspiracy theories of yore. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Last edited by kellyb; 24th August 2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old 24th August 2018, 06:55 PM   #37
Axxman300
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
No, I've been 29 for 28 years.
Old 25th August 2018, 08:10 AM   #38
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

This is a whole new type of conspiracy stuff, adding elaborate and "modern" total fake news to conspiracy theories of yore. I've never seen anything quite like it.
To my mind this is a result of gangster government. It's an elective dictatorship. I admit that people like Trump, or people in Israel and Saudi Arabia or Turkey or Putin are not squeaky clean either. There have been corruption scandals recently involving Christopher Steele and Cambridge Analytica in the UK interfering in American elections. The thing that annoys me is the deafening silence from the corporate media with regard to the matter and the way the public are totally ignorant about it. There needs to be further investigation. There is some background at this website:

http://www.pravdareport.com/world/am...on_suicides-0/

Quote:
On August 10, 1991, Danny Casolaro committed suicide. He was an investigative journalist who had been working to uncover the leads of several then-rumored Clinton scandals including activities at the Mena Airport in Arkansas. Casolaro was found dead in his hotel bathroom with both wrists opened though he had repeatedly informed his family and friends if he met such a fate it would not be suicide.

On November 8, 1992, Ian Spiro committed suicide. An international businessman and commodities broker as well as government associate-operative, Spiro was involved in collecting evidence in the INSLAW Affair which connected with Bill Clinton and wife Hillary. He told friends he had been receiving numerous death threats although when the bodies of his wife and five children were discovered by authorities in their home, and Spiro's body dead of cyanide in his car, it was ruled a murder-suicide.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 25th August 2018 at 08:17 AM.
Old 25th August 2018, 10:21 AM   #39
kellyb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
The thing that annoys me is the deafening silence from the corporate media with regard to the matter
You think it's the job of the media to debunk conspiracy theories about deaths of people who've never existed?
Old 25th August 2018, 11:02 AM   #40
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Did Fleet White kill Jenny?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories