IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags comic strips , nwo kitty , stripgenerator

Old 27th April 2007, 03:10 PM   #81
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by tacodaemon View Post

These are the things I think of while driving home. Be glad you live in different cities
Old 27th April 2007, 03:23 PM   #82
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post

Can't let this go on....

Old 27th April 2007, 03:33 PM   #83
Pardalis
Banned

Horatius, those are hilarious!

Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 03:38 PM   #84
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

Mercutio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 03:49 PM   #85
Triterope
Muse

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Now THAT's funny.

Actually, all the cartoons on this thread have been terrific. Keep 'em comin'.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 04:02 PM   #86
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 04:20 PM   #87
HeyLeroy
Vegan Cannibal

I ♣ my baby Harp Seal.
HeyLeroy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 04:24 PM   #88
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

I blame a life spent reading Zippy...

Mercutio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 04:35 PM   #89
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 04:38 PM   #90
Pardalis
Banned

Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 04:41 PM   #91
Pythra
Thinker

AWESOME
Pythra is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:07 PM   #92
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

I've jumped on the NWO band wagon...

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:18 PM   #93
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 27th April 2007, 06:32 PM   #94
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 27th April 2007, 06:42 PM   #95
Pipirr
Graduate Poster

This is great stuff, guys! I am very entertained.

And my productivity today has been shot to hell.

*(goes to hit refresh again)
Pipirr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:57 PM   #96
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Horatius, you have definitely found your metier. The individual cartoons are solid:the cumulative effort is terrific!

Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:16 PM   #97
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Thanks. Although some of the best efforts were inspired by other's contributions. I never would have come up with hitching a ride on an owl without Johnny Five's bit. And the whole job interview run came out of Triterope's hijack. He also gave me chance to re-visit the "kitty sitting on his victim" idea I thought of for this one, but passed on for the "leaving him all alone" bit instead.

So good efforts all around. Maybe we'll have more ideas tomorrow.
Old 27th April 2007, 07:41 PM   #98
negativ
Graduate Poster

These are really great cartoons, worthy of saving.

However!

I must point out that in 1974, a bunch of young Kent State students filmed a video that rather presciently explains the entire Troof Movement, albeit highly metaphorically:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 27th April 2007, 08:04 PM   #99
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Old 27th April 2007, 08:19 PM   #100
Pardalis
Banned

Ok, another film reference, this one I had to.

Old 27th April 2007, 08:42 PM   #101
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Old 27th April 2007, 08:45 PM   #102
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

My first attempt:
http://stripgenerator.com/strip/16599/

OK I don't have any computer skillz. Don't know how to make the comic appear.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 08:52 PM   #103
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Brainache View Post
My first attempt:
http://stripgenerator.com/strip/16599/

OK I don't have any computer skillz. Don't know how to make the comic appear.

Open reply to thread go to your window with the cartoon in it (Have both of them open) ,just click on it, hold the button down, drag it to the JERF tab at the bottom of your screen, when that opens put it the reply to thread window.
Old 27th April 2007, 08:52 PM   #104
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

Slayhamlet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 09:06 PM   #105
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Shameless plug for my website:
Digging Apollo - Excavating the digital archaeology of the Apollo program.
qarnos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 09:08 PM   #106
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

Thanks Redtail, but I still can't seem to get it to work. When I drag and drop the comic, Jref disappears and all I have is the comic on a white background. I tried copy/paste and that doesn't work either.

I think I'll just give up, it isn't worth the frustration. Bloody Computers! I'm too old for this carp.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 09:09 PM   #107
Pardalis
Banned

Old 27th April 2007, 09:17 PM   #108
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Last edited by 332nd; 27th April 2007 at 09:19 PM.
332nd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 09:21 PM   #109
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Brainache View Post
Thanks Redtail, but I still can't seem to get it to work. When I drag and drop the comic, Jref disappears and all I have is the comic on a white background. I tried copy/paste and that doesn't work either.

I think I'll just give up, it isn't worth the frustration. Bloody Computers! I'm too old for this carp.
I understand. My fiancee showed me how to do it and I was shocked I got it to work.
Old 27th April 2007, 09:23 PM   #110
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Aaaaand that's a new keyboard ladies and gentlemen.
Old 27th April 2007, 09:25 PM   #111
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Shameless plug for my website:
Digging Apollo - Excavating the digital archaeology of the Apollo program.
qarnos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 09:35 PM   #112
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 09:51 PM   #113
Marquis de Carabas
Penultimate Amazing

With a nod to slayhamlet for the inspiration...

Marquis de Carabas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 11:08 PM   #114
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Old 28th April 2007, 12:10 AM   #115
The_Fire
Unimpressed Female

http://stripgenerator.com/strip/16623
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whine-and-crackers.jpg (22.1 KB, 146 views)
"We? That better be you and that invisible aardwarck in your pocket you are talking about, because I KNOW you are not stupid enough to open a giant can of whoop ass by claiming you know what I think."
Stop Sylvia Browne

Last edited by The_Fire; 28th April 2007 at 12:13 AM. Reason: link fix
The_Fire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 12:57 AM   #116
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Orphia Nay is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 05:12 AM   #117
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 05:27 AM   #118
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 28th April 2007, 05:40 AM   #119
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing

I just want to say how much I am enjoying all of these. Are they being collated on a web site anywhere, other than this thread?

If not, they should be.
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 06:55 AM   #120
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories