IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags comic strips , nwo kitty , stripgenerator

Old 28th April 2007, 07:07 AM   #121
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

Mercutio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 07:18 AM   #122
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Last edited by Horatius; 28th April 2007 at 07:22 AM.
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 07:53 AM   #123
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

With apologies to Curt Schilling.
Old 28th April 2007, 08:23 AM   #124
Mancman
Graduate Poster

Old 28th April 2007, 08:32 AM   #125
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Horatius, you slay me. Pardalis, a storyboard artist should really have some sort of leveling handicap imposed in this exercise!
Old 28th April 2007, 10:14 AM   #126
John Blonn
Critical Thinker

John Blonn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 10:21 AM   #127
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by John Blonn View Post
John has just won the internet.
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 10:23 AM   #128
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 28th April 2007, 11:07 AM   #129
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 11:24 AM   #130
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

So, do we start calling the NWO kitty "Beachnut"?

Old 28th April 2007, 02:23 PM   #131
Childlike Empress
Banned

Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 02:28 PM   #132
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by chillzero View Post
I just want to say how much I am enjoying all of these. Are they being collated on a web site anywhere, other than this thread?

If not, they should be.
Website...nah..put em in a book

Some of these (teh shining) had me literally in tears.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 02:33 PM   #133
~enigma~
Banned

Seriously...compile these in a book and donate the proceeds to the victims families.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 02:50 PM   #134
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing

Great idea enigma
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 02:52 PM   #135
Triterope
Muse

Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 03:03 PM   #136
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by chillzero View Post
Great idea enigma
As long as teh shining is in the book...I would buy it in a second.
But seriously guys...someone here owes me a new keyboard and monitor
Old 28th April 2007, 03:09 PM   #137
Disinfo Agent
Scholar

Disinfo Agent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 03:13 PM   #138
Triterope
Muse

The website from which these cartoons are generated offers a "cartoon blog" service. I'm sure it would be easy to collect all these fine works under one blog. That would put them all in one place for future generations to LOL at.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 03:15 PM   #139
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Triterope View Post
The website from which these cartoons are generated offers a "cartoon blog" service. I'm sure it would be easy to collect all these fine works under one blog. That would put them all in one place for future generations to LOL at.
My LOLs were LOLing
Old 28th April 2007, 04:42 PM   #140
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...11#post2559611
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...97#post2559197
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...12#post2559312

I don't even have to make them up now! At least, not very much.....
Old 28th April 2007, 04:45 PM   #141
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Damn...do we gotta get a release from Jason to use this in a book?
Old 28th April 2007, 04:54 PM   #142
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Nah, I'd say it's fair use in a satire.
Old 28th April 2007, 05:01 PM   #143
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Nah, I'd say it's fair use in a satire.
Then shouldn't you and Pardalis be making comics? Scram, I don't want to see you guys till we have a bunch more of these gut busters.
Old 28th April 2007, 05:20 PM   #144
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Old 28th April 2007, 05:35 PM   #145
Pardalis
Banned

Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 06:00 PM   #146
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

In a perfect world, Pardalis's cartoon would close this thread.

This is not a perfect world. Somebody has to do it...so...

Mercutio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 06:07 PM   #147
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
In a perfect world, Pardalis's cartoon would close this thread.

This is not a perfect world. Somebody has to do it...so...

http://static.stripgenerator.com/gen...untitled-7.png
Oh dear...reminds me of a Weird Al pull it 9/11 type song ...

Daniel and Larry said don't you come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So pull it, just pull it

Old 28th April 2007, 06:41 PM   #148
NickUK
Critical Thinker

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 06:43 PM   #149
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

Ok, this was supposed to be titled "we asked."

Old 28th April 2007, 07:17 PM   #150
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Horatius, you slay me. Pardalis, a storyboard artist should really have some sort of leveling handicap imposed in this exercise!
Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post

Strangely, I find myself agreeing with Gravy.

It must be because he's our Spiritual Leader.

It couldn't possibly be my feeling of inadequacy.

Nope.
Old 28th April 2007, 07:31 PM   #151
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 28th April 2007, 07:55 PM   #152
bje
Graduate Poster

9/11 Truth in 2040

bje is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2007, 08:11 PM   #153
Mr.D
Self Assessed Dunning-Kruger Expert

Einstein?
Mr.D is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 02:59 AM   #154
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 06:10 AM   #155
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
I love this thread, and have enjoyed literally every cartoon it contains. But if they are ever bundled together into some sort of publication, the above cartoon has to be the concluding one. Because after seeing it, everything sort of changed.

I am astonished that within the strict confines and limitations of the medium, something so evocative and powerful and true could have been created. I can't believe the emotional reaction it has provoked in me. I keep coming back to look at it again. Amazing.
Old 29th April 2007, 06:26 AM   #156
Zep
Banned

Last edited by Zep; 29th April 2007 at 06:29 AM.
Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 06:40 AM   #157
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 06:49 AM   #158
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 06:56 AM   #159
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

So, someone going to make a blog for all of these?
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 07:55 AM   #160
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories