IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 24th February 2013, 07:13 PM   #561
Rollex
New Blood

Quote:
What is your point. The report says high temperature.
No. It says "extremely high temperatures during the collapse" and that " caused lead to....volatilize"

Do you not see those words in the paper? Please answer my question as to what temperature does lead volatilize at?

Quote:
Stop tap dancing, stop the gish gallop, stop moving the goal posts. Come out and state your theory on this subject.
I find a lot of things unsettling about 9/11 and I have a personal mission to get to as close to the real truth as possible; wherever it may lead...not wallow in the mire of denial. Reports from the basements sub level 4 and 3 of explosions before the plane impacts. First responders attesting to molten metal "flowing like lava" (FDNY Capt.) and of course the third building really bugs me; however, I believe in a just God, and if all of these things did happen it means the world as I know it is not as I know it. I don't know if I want to know.

Quote:
Did concrete melt.
According to the NYPD it did.

Quote:
Maybe you could look up how lead could be on stuff... Maybe not.
How do you know Spenelli did it? Is that Beth related to Beth Spinelli? Which one did it?
I've tried and was stonewalled. She left to have kids and I can't locate her. No facebook. Nothing.
Rollex is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2013, 07:13 PM   #562
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Rollex View Post
How so?...and its not my logic; its RJ Lee's. Are you smarter than RJ Lee?
False equivalency:

1. "Smartness" is not synonymous with "accuracy"
2. A quote mine being called illogical is not equivalent to the source of the quote being illogical.
Old 24th February 2013, 07:15 PM   #563
Kid Eager
Philosopher

No. It says "extremely high temperatures during the collapse" and that " caused lead to....volatilize"

Do you not see those words in the paper? Please answer my question as to what temperature does lead volatilize at?

I find a lot of things unsettling about 9/11 and I have a personal mission to get to as close to the real truth as possible; wherever it may lead...not wallow in the mire of denial. Reports from the basements sub level 4 and 3 of explosions before the plane impacts. First responders attesting to molten metal "flowing like lava" (FDNY Capt.) and of course the third building really bugs me; however, I believe in a just God, and if all of these things did happen it means the world as I know it is not as I know it. I don't know if I want to know.

I've tried and was stonewalled. She left to have kids and I can't locate her. No facebook. Nothing.
Why on earth are you asking questions here that with 15 seconds of Googling you could find the answers for?
Old 24th February 2013, 07:28 PM   #564
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
False equivalency:

1. "Smartness" is not synonymous with "accuracy"
2. A quote mine being called illogical is not equivalent to the source of the quote being illogical.
That's part of it.

Actually I was referring to his logic. I said "Your" and I meant "your".

...and I decided not to spoon feed the obvious.

And beachnut has raised a lot more relevant points
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2013, 07:44 PM   #565
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

How so?...and its not my logic; its RJ Lee's. Are you smarter than RJ Lee?
RJ Lee never mentioned the temperatures (numbers) you posted. There were tons of lead in the WTC, the big source might be, or was battery back up for computers; acid and lead, what a mess, thousands of them. Industrial back up systems for wall street. Lead was in stuff. Did you read the RJ Lee report?
You posted temperatures not in the report. Where did you get them from? Google?

RJ Lee found no thermite. RJ Lee is a dead-end for the silly thermite fantasy.
Note: RJ Lee study on dust was in one building, and was conducted after the WTC clean up.

Office fires are extremely high temperatures. High temperatures are 110 degrees in the desert, or 115 in Saudi Arabia. Fire is extremely high temperature. It is relative.

Lead does not have to boil to be volatilized - did you miss the office fires, and E=mgh was released. The office fires had more heat than 2,500 TONS of thermite; the silly fantasy of themite made up by nuts in 911 truth. Rockwool had lead in it back in the 70s, did you look up how rock-wool is made? Like finding food in my refrigerator, and being surprised, unsettling...

Denial? lol, you think concrete melted. What does it mean, a museum made a mistake. Not unsettling, it is called human, a mistake.

No explosives; don't be confused by simile.

No melted steel, but other metals melt in office fires.

The unsettling stuff, murder of thousands by 19 idiots mislead by a spoiled rick kid, UBL. ...
NYPD? No, according to a museum. A museum, not NYPD.

911 truth - 19 terrorists did an end run to be murderers. Cutting throats, and killing to take planes, killing with our planes. Terrorism on the cheap - faking hijackings to steal weapons; KE weapons, and 66,000 pounds of jet fuel to start the most intense office fires.

11 years, the answer is 19 terrorists did 911.
Practice cutting throats - 72 goats
Flight training - thousands of dollars (but what the whole world does, come to the USA for the best flight training)
Room/Board/Tickets - thousands of dollars
Killing aircrew to steal 440 million dollars worth of Aircraft - evil
Crashing and killing many - extra credit evil
Finding 19 idiots to do 911... where do find people almost as dumb as those who fall for 911 truth claims?

The OP was a rant about NYPD; the melted concrete mistake was not the main theme for Yankee451. http://yankee451.com/2012/07/15/963/
Do you have comments on this web page which was the original OP? Are you on the no-plane wagon? Most the OP, once removed, was off topic anti-police nonsense.

I find a lot of things unsettling about 9/11 and I have a personal mission to get to as close to the real truth as possible; wherever it may lead...not wallow in the mire of denial. ...
The record for figuring out 911, minutes; done by the Passengers on Flight 93. 11 years gone, 911 truth can't get anything right about 911.

Last edited by beachnut; 24th February 2013 at 09:02 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2013, 08:47 PM   #566
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

As low as below 700 degrees. Did you miss it the first time? Or are you ignoring it in order to bolster your fantasy?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2013, 11:50 PM   #567
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
As low as below 700 degrees. Did you miss it the first time? Or are you ignoring it in order to bolster your fantasy?
That is exactly where his logic is wrong as per my previous posts.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 09:40 AM   #568
Rollex
New Blood

Quote:
You posted temperatures not in the report.
No. I posted a quote from the paper. No, there is no temperature in numerical form; but, it says lead volatilized. I figured the rest out myself. Here is something I found:

Substance Lead

Boiling Point - Vaporization - Temperature- t -(oC) 1,750 C

engineeringtoolbox.com/melting-boiling-temperatures-d_392.html

Quote:
Fire is extremely high temperature. It is relative.
Are you saying that a normal office fire can volatilize lead?

Quote:
Lead does not have to boil to be volatilized
According to Websters everything that volatilized passes off in vapor; which means it has to come to a boiling point first. (The degree of BP is reached at some point.) merriam-webster.com/dictionary/volatilize

Quote:
fantasy of themite
You're the one who keeps bringing up thermite. I haven't said a word about it.

Quote:
you think concrete melted.
I don't know what to think yet. That's why I joined up.

Quote:
No explosives; don't be confused by simile.
The thing that bothers me about the accusations of explosives is that there were so many reports of them on the first day by the media FDNY, NYPD. I have also read the NIST reports (Both on the TT and WTC7) and in there final draft on wtc7 they admit a 2.25 second free fall period.....that bothers me. Plus the way they were to come to find the error, is very suspect to me.

Quote:
NYPD? No, according to a museum. A museum, not NYPD.
Yes a museum in the name of the NYPD.

Quote:
Do you have comments on this web page which was the original OP?
I had questions about temperatures which could have melted concrete. I found a quote in the RJ Lee paper that concerned me. Thought this would be a good forum to ask.

Quote:
Are you on the no-plane wagon?
Definitely not. I have spoken to people who were there and saw them.

I answered my own question. Lead volatilizes at 1750C. That means that RJ Lee is saying that this temperature, was the extremely high temperature, which passed lead off in vapor. Their words seem clear to me. "caused lead to volatilize".

Somewhere I recall you said the fires got to 1000C.
Rollex is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 10:03 AM   #569
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

No. I posted a quote from the paper. No, there is no temperature in numerical form; but, it says lead volatilized. I figured the rest out myself. Here is something I found:

Substance Lead

Boiling Point - Vaporization - Temperature- t -(oC) 1,750 C

engineeringtoolbox.com/melting-boiling-temperatures-d_392.html
Lovely. Except the boiling point is not the topic, so why bring it up?

Indeed they can.

According to Websters everything that volatilized passes off in vapor; which means it has to come to a boiling point first. (The degree of BP is reached at some point.) merriam-webster.com/dictionary/volatilize
False. If this were true, then simple water could not evaporate unless it was boiling.

You're the one who keeps bringing up thermite. I haven't said a word about it.
See that you continue to avoid that thermite woo for your own sake.

I don't know what to think yet. That's why I joined up.
I cannot tell you what to think, but I can present facts.

The thing that bothers me about the accusations of explosives is that there were so many reports of them on the first day by the media FDNY, NYPD. I have also read the NIST reports (Both on the TT and WTC7) and in there final draft on wtc7 they admit a 2.25 second free fall period.....that bothers me. Plus the way they were to come to find the error, is very suspect to me.
That's a "seems to me" type argument. Eg. It seems to me that David Copperfield can chop a woman in half, then reassemble her. My evidence is seeing it happen on TV and live.

Yes a museum in the name of the NYPD.
As we all know, museums never, ever mislabel anything, ever.

I had questions about temperatures which could have melted concrete. I found a quote in the RJ Lee paper that concerned me. Thought this would be a good forum to ask.
Yet, when given the answer that lead can volatalise under 700C you simply ignored it. Why is that?

Definitely not. I have spoken to people who were there and saw them.
I am relieved you are not a no-planer.

I answered my own question. Lead volatilizes at 1750C. That means that RJ Lee is saying that this temperature, was the extremely high temperature, which passed lead off in vapor. Their words seem clear to me. "caused lead to volatilize".
Wrong. Lead can volatilise below 700C. Why do you ignore this?

Somewhere I recall you said the fires got to 1000C.
Which is plenty hot to volatilise lead. And?

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 10:22 AM   #570
Tolls
Philosopher

Which is plenty hot to volatilise lead. And?
It's not only plenty hot, but it's also around the point (slightly above I think) that the amount of lead fumes coming off the molten metal would be considered, in other situations, to be a health hazard.
Tolls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 10:42 AM   #571
Sunstealer
Illuminator

63/37 tin lead solder will melt at the eutectic point of 183°C. Once a material is liquid then a degree of volatilisation will occur due to evaporation.

Volatilisation occurs in two forms, evaporation and boiling.

So there is no need to quote the boiling point of pure Pb in order to claim that this temperature must be reached for volatilisation to occur.

I suspect this fact will be ignored.
Sunstealer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 11:26 AM   #572
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by Sunstealer View Post
63/37 tin lead solder will melt at the eutectic point of 183°C. Once a material is liquid then a degree of volatilisation will occur due to evaporation.

Volatilisation occurs in two forms, evaporation and boiling.
Phew! I'm mighty relieved. This might explain how my breath condenses on a cold surface without my lungs reaching boiling-point.

Originally Posted by Sunstealer View Post
So there is no need to quote the boiling point of pure Pb in order to claim that this temperature must be reached for volatilisation to occur.

I suspect this fact will be ignored.
I'll bet good money that this turns out to be true.
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 12:02 PM   #573
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 04:30 PM   #574
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Lead does not have to boil to be volatilized

You need to learn about phase diagrams. It's part of thermodynamics. I've tried teaching Jtl, currently on suspension, a little bit about it, but so far my efforts have been futile.

Briefly, when lead is molten, there is lead vapor present, too. The same principle applies as to how water vapor is present in the atmosphere even though it's nowhere near the boiling point. It's also why being constantly in the presence of large quantities of liquid mercury is very unhealthy.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2013, 05:05 PM   #575
Axxman300
Philosopher

Quote:
That contradicts what the NYPD curator at the time, one Beth Spenelli had put on the plaque. It says "fire temperatures were so intense that concrete melted like lava around anything in it's path"

One would think that the people responsible for respecting those who perished on 9/11 would do their homework before asserting such a thing.
Do you know what a Brontosaurus is? Do you know that there is no such thing as a Brontosaurus?

Do you know why?

Because they stuck the wrong skull on an Apatasaurus. It took a few DECADES to figure that out.

Let help you out...

You've seen the footage of each tower going down, right, and those huge dust clouds that chased people down the street, right? That dust was concrete. Most of that dust concentrated in "The Pile" at Ground Zero. The Pile continued to burn for many days after the collapse, and fire hoses sprayed water onto the pile almost the entire time.

With me so far?

Concrete dusk mixed with that water, combined with the heat from the water, and was under THOUSANDS OF TONS OF PRESSURE from the weight of the debris.

What you see in the museum piece didn't take much heat at all, and pressure did most of the work.

It's really that simple.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2013, 06:17 AM   #576
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Do you know what a Brontosaurus is? Do you know that there is no such thing as a Brontosaurus?

Do you know why?

Because they stuck the wrong skull on an Apatasaurus. It took a few DECADES to figure that out.

Let help you out...

You've seen the footage of each tower going down, right, and those huge dust clouds that chased people down the street, right? That dust was concrete. Most of that dust concentrated in "The Pile" at Ground Zero. The Pile continued to burn for many days after the collapse, and fire hoses sprayed water onto the pile almost the entire time.

With me so far?

Concrete dusk mixed with that water, combined with the heat from the water, and was under THOUSANDS OF TONS OF PRESSURE from the weight of the debris.

What you see in the museum piece didn't take much heat at all, and pressure did most of the work.

It's really that simple.

Using the Logic we have seen from some of the truthers, that would make Dinosaurs a hoax.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2013, 02:56 PM   #577
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

451 agrees; No Melted Concrete

... I had questions about temperatures which could have melted concrete. I found a quote in the RJ Lee paper that concerned me. Thought this would be a good forum to ask. ...
http://yankee451.com/2012/07/15/963/

The original opening post, was nonsense.

Yankee451, a no plane pusher of nonsense, got this one right.
Quote:
A quick evaluation of the images shows the concrete aggregate is still visible, which proves it did not turn to “lava”. This appears to be simply waterlogged (from firehoses), concrete and gypsum dust mixed with construction slag and then compressed under the building debris, but one thing’s for sure, it ain’t melted and then solidified concrete; you see steel melts at between 1452-1540 C. but the guns didn’t melt. Had the concrete turned to lava, the guns would have been turned to liquid first, or are we to believe the guns “re-solidified” as well?
Yankee451 rational side on 911; he can see this one, but can't see debris of Flight 93, or 175, RADAR, etc.

Last edited by beachnut; 26th February 2013 at 03:42 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2013, 05:26 AM   #578
NoahFence
Banned

Looks like our new friend has nothing more to day. Cool.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st March 2013, 01:29 PM   #579
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Air Cannon vs. Van...FWIW

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st March 2013, 04:46 PM   #580
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
My inner 12-year old just got a tingle.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st March 2013, 05:03 PM   #581
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Did you see the JASSM hit the van, the air cannon was a smoke screen.
Old 6th March 2013, 12:08 AM   #582
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Corruption in big-city police departments is legendary. Countless movies about dirty cops litter the video shelves; movies like Serpico, Internal Affairs, and the Godfather depict corruption everywhere. Everyone’s aware of Philadelphia PD corruption, of the LAPD and Rodney King, etc., etc. To a lesser known extent, but likely just as corrupt, come other big city departments, like the fire departments and social services, or the mayor’s offices. Influence peddling (read: graft, bribery) in local and national governments is commonplace, but we common folk prefer not to talk about it, or tell ourselves the good guys win in the end. It’s a happy fantasy.

We’ve all heard the stories about the brave FDNY and the rivers of molten steel. The fire department is presented as hero-victims of 9/11 ais therefore beyond suspicion and reproach, as is their claim of molten steel. Second only to the FDNY on the sympathy scale is the NYPD, but what many people don’t know is not only was steel in the sky turned molten by kerosene on 9/11, but according to the NYPD, it also melted concrete a thousand feet below and not only that but after it cooled, it solidified back into concrete, encasing firearms therein.

Edited by LashL:  Snipped for compliance with Rule 4. Do not copy and paste lengthy tracts of text/articles from elsewhere. Instead cite a short quote and provide a link to the source.
Here's the link to the rest of the post.

yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th March 2013, 12:11 AM   #583
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post

It's really that simple.
But that's not nearly as sexy as saying the concrete melted, and there is still no evidence that the fires continued to burn for days afterwards, beyond the occasional museum exhibit.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th March 2013, 12:50 AM   #584
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

But that's not nearly as sexy as saying the concrete melted, and there is still no evidence that the fires continued to burn for days afterwards, beyond the occasional museum exhibit.

Speaking of evidence, have you found any for your imaginary missiles yet?

They're pretty much central to the fantasy narrative you're pushing here...
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th March 2013, 05:28 PM   #585
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
No, the thread is how Yankee451 hates police, and denies those who died on 911. Did you read the OP, the rant against the police?

The thread is about the evidence the authorities provided false information to support the "reallly hot fires" meme.

I've already stated I don't hate anyone, even you, but you've clearly let your animosity for me cloud your ability reason, or even to stick to the topic.
Old 6th March 2013, 07:44 PM   #586
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The thread is about the evidence the authorities provided false information to support the "really hot fires" meme.

I've already stated I don't hate anyone, even you, but you've clearly let your animosity for me cloud your ability reason, or even to stick to the topic.
Do you read your web site?
Looks like you hate police. Unless you edit the web page you seem filled with hate, so much you make up lies about 911.
http://yankee451.com/2012/09/11/shan...ictional-dead/ Lies about 911, and hate for the murdered Flight 93 Passengers you deny exist. That is hate.

Have you told them they made a mistake? They made a false statement? You imply on purpose. In the real world they made a mistake, an innocent mistake unlike the idiotic missile fantasy.

You hate the police, proof is in your web presences, your legacy.
http://yankee451.com/2012/02/28/911-for-psychos/
Proof.

Projecting? The real question, what clouds your ability to reason?
Look at the claims.
http://yankee451.com/2012/09/11/shan...ictional-dead/ You claim missiles, not seen. Reason?

You said people who jumped, were fake. Reason? You are confused, there was no melted steel, you agree. There was no melted concrete, you agree. But then add nonsense of missiles, and claim the people hitting the ground were fake. Reason?

Denying Flight 93 crashed, and the people who escaped the fire and smoke by jumping, is hate by spreading a lie.

Don't get upset, you are making up a ridiculous fantasy, it is your claims, your ideas, and they all represent hate to me. It is my opinion, but your claims are fantasy. You got the concrete right, it is not melted; when will you tell the museum instead of posting walls of nonsense about police. It is a museum, not the NYPD. You missed.
Old 7th March 2013, 08:28 AM   #587
NoahFence
Banned

Quote:
Did you see a normal office fire on 9/11? I didn't.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2013, 08:37 AM   #588
NoahFence
Banned

They didn't burn for days. They burned for months.
Old 7th March 2013, 10:48 AM   #589
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

There is a reason why they use fire brick for fireplaces and ovens and not regular concrete...

Old 7th March 2013, 08:53 PM   #590
yankee451
Master Poster

Do you read your web site?
Looks like you hate police. Unless you edit the web page you seem filled with hate, so much you make up lies about 911.
http://yankee451.com/2012/09/11/shan...ictional-dead/ Lies about 911, and hate for the murdered Flight 93 Passengers you deny exist. That is hate.

Have you told them they made a mistake? They made a false statement? You imply on purpose. In the real world they made a mistake, an innocent mistake unlike the idiotic missile fantasy.

You hate the police, proof is in your web presences, your legacy.
Proof.

Projecting? The real question, what clouds your ability to reason?
Look at the claims.
http://yankee451.com/2012/09/11/shan...ictional-dead/ You claim missiles, not seen. Reason?

You said people who jumped, were fake. Reason? You are confused, there was no melted steel, you agree. There was no melted concrete, you agree. But then add nonsense of missiles, and claim the people hitting the ground were fake. Reason?

Denying Flight 93 crashed, and the people who escaped the fire and smoke by jumping, is hate by spreading a lie.

Don't get upset, you are making up a ridiculous fantasy, it is your claims, your ideas, and they all represent hate to me. It is my opinion, but your claims are fantasy. You got the concrete right, it is not melted; when will you tell the museum instead of posting walls of nonsense about police. It is a museum, not the NYPD. You missed.

I use evidence to support my conclusions, how 'bout you?
Old 7th March 2013, 08:57 PM   #591
yankee451
Master Poster

There is a reason why they use fire brick for fireplaces and ovens and not regular concrete...
There is a reason I used my woodstove to demonstrate why the official 9/11 story is ridiculous. Heat wasn't the reason.

Last edited by yankee451; 7th March 2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 7th March 2013, 08:59 PM   #592
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

In your mind you think you have evidence. I checked your web pages, and you have zero evidence. You must think your opinion is evidence, is it not.

No evidence. You say they lied, but it was a mistake.

http://yankee451.com/2012/09/11/shan...ictional-dead/
No evidence, just a lie about missiles that did not exist.

No evidence.

http://yankee451.com/
No evidence. You think you have evidence, but you don't. But don't trust me, as your mom and dad, or your kids; or you wife. Have them post your evidence for you.

Have you notified the Museum yet? They made a mistake, and you lied and said they lied for your silly fantasy claim.
Old 7th March 2013, 09:03 PM   #593
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

No, no you haven't.
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2013, 09:03 PM   #594
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Go right ahead and produce evidence of missiles, and account for the consequential eyewitness accounts. Feel free, whenever you are ready.

Old 7th March 2013, 10:40 PM   #595
yankee451
Master Poster

In your mind you think you have evidence. I checked your web pages, and you have zero evidence. You must think your opinion is evidence, is it not.

No evidence. You say they lied, but it was a mistake.

http://yankee451.com/2012/09/11/shan...ictional-dead/
No evidence, just a lie about missiles that did not exist.

No evidence.

http://yankee451.com/
No evidence. You think you have evidence, but you don't. But don't trust me, as your mom and dad, or your kids; or you wife. Have them post your evidence for you.

Have you notified the Museum yet? They made a mistake, and you lied and said they lied for your silly fantasy claim.
Goodness, you're all over the place. You do know what it means to 'stay on topic', yes?
Old 7th March 2013, 10:47 PM   #596
yankee451
Master Poster

Go right ahead and produce evidence of missiles, and account for the consequential eyewitness accounts. Feel free, whenever you are ready.
The police provided false evidence about molten concrete, and alleged firefighters supplied false witness about molten steel, and this guy pretended to be an injured firefighter who witnessed explosions and people falling out of the sky.

Remember it was THEY who lied about this stuff; I'm only the guy who has the unhappy task of bursting your bubble.
Old 7th March 2013, 11:34 PM   #597
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

<snip>and this guy pretended to be an injured firefighter who witnessed explosions and people falling out of the sky.

Remember it was THEY who lied about this stuff; I'm only the guy who has the unhappy task of bursting your bubble.

Protip: When you over-magnify and over-sharpen a video grab, it's really easy to spot the liar. That would be you in this case.
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2013, 11:38 PM   #598
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/...125/JGFDNY.jpg

Protip: When you over-magnify and over-sharpen a video grab, it's really easy to spot the liar. That would be you in this case.
When the readers watch the videos they can see who the liars are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmC_HKRu428

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tn1PvIscts
Old 7th March 2013, 11:57 PM   #599
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Goodness, you're all over the place. You do know what it means to 'stay on topic', yes?
There was no melted concrete, they made a mistake. You failed to make a point because you are are never on topic.

You have no evidence they lied about melted concrete. Did you ask them?

You think this is evidence.
Quote:
Countless movies about dirty cops litter the video shelves
Movies?
Not evidence, more like all over the place, you are an expert at projecting.
Goodness, you're all over the place. ...?
lol

On topic?
Quote:
The fire department is presented as hero-victims of 9/11
Now it is the fire department? Thought you said police?

Quote:
Melted concrete; why would they say that?
A mistake? lol, you offer no evidence of a lie.

All over the place...
Quote:
At the time of 911, Bernie Kerik was NYPD commissioner, and from there he went off to be the “Interim Minister of Interior – coalition Provisional Authority of Iraq”
So? lol, you sure do ramble a lot and make no point.

Quote:
Mayor Rudolph Giuliani is the godfather to Kerik’s children
what topic is this? lol

Quote:
Much of the photographic “evidence” of jet parts was supplied by Bernie Kerik’s police department
what topic is this? Logically, there is no way to tie this to your claim of a melted concrete being a lie. It is off topic.

Quote:
exterior panel are offered as proof of the power of the alleged impact:
The kinetic energy of the impact was very powerful. What does the fact you can't do physics and understand the impact energy, have to do with the mistake of a label in a museum, which you claim a lie.
lol

Quote:
the short answer to your question is that concrete will decompose rather then melt
And you post this you prove they did not lie, they made a mistake, the museum made a mistake. Did you tell them yet?

Quote:
Right here is simple proof the police lied, so if they lied about the concrete, what else did they lie about? Bernie Kerik will be out of the slam next year, perhaps we should ask him.
No, the museum labeled it by mistake. Then you go off topic with Kerik, again.

It looks like you were projecting.
lol

You think they lied about the melted concrete, you lie about missiles. Why do you lie about 911? Did the dog eat your evidence?

911 truth says there was melted steel, but you got this one right, there was no melted steel, no melted concrete. Have you told the Museum to fix the label? Who cares? Why do you hate the police? How does this support that idiotic missile fantasy?

When the readers watch the videos they can see who the liars are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmC_HKRu428

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tn1PvIscts
Off topic again. Why are you off topic in your police hate thread?
You posted two videos not about melted concrete.

Last edited by beachnut; 8th March 2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 8th March 2013, 08:05 AM   #600
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

The police provided false evidence about molten concrete, and alleged firefighters supplied false witness about molten steel, and this guy pretended to be an injured firefighter who witnessed explosions and people falling out of the sky.

http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...fore_After.png

You are one sick puppy Steve.

ETA: WHO THE IS "THEY" ??!!

Last edited by Dash80; 8th March 2013 at 08:08 AM.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories