ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th January 2018, 03:26 PM   #1
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Manchester attack conspiacy retards

On here one in particular Robbo Max has concrete for brains Ive invited here to present his "evidence" which as usual for truthers amounts to eyewitness giving conflicting accounts of what happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV2-...15795786510808

I doubt he will join they dont like their illness publicising.

ETA Am I allowed to use "retards" in title? If not please change

Last edited by Azrael 5; 12th January 2018 at 03:27 PM.
Azrael 5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 06:00 PM   #2
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Azrael 5 View Post
On here one in particular Robbo Max has concrete for brains Ive invited here to present his "evidence" which as usual for truthers amounts to eyewitness giving conflicting accounts of what happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV2-...15795786510808
Because eye-witnesses always give an accurate account of what happened, always agree with each other in every detail and their stories never, ever change.

I doubt he will join they dont like their illness publicising.
And they don't much like an ass-whooping either!

ETA Am I allowed to use "retards" in title? If not please change
Why should it be inappropriate to use an accurate description of a truther?

Last edited by smartcooky; 12th January 2018 at 06:19 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 12:54 AM   #3
threadworm
Graduate Poster

I stopped watching when he started obsessing about numbers.

Children died, the dumb idiot.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 02:22 AM   #4
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Over on YouTube his excuses have started for not being able to register here lol,runaway before he's started
Old 13th January 2018, 03:19 AM   #5
mike81
Critical Thinker

The same idiot thinks a school bus crash was faked in Chattanooga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Al5oeawldY
mike81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 10:34 AM   #6
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Originally Posted by mike81 View Post
The same idiot thinks a school bus crash was faked in Chattanooga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Al5oeawldY
And the Truck attack in Nice,the journalist who witnessed it all has been subject to abuse by that user also on YT.
And he declared an Orlando shooting victim fake and on and on...
Old 15th January 2018, 09:59 AM   #7
carlitos
"más divertido"

I clicked, wondering what the conspiacy might have retarded. I am disappoint.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2018, 01:12 PM   #8
Imhotep
Muse

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Manchester attacked them, don'tcha know.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2018, 02:57 PM   #9
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
Manchester attacked them, don'tcha know.
Its just a title dont you know? Considering the Youtuber for whom it was started, is too cowardly to post,seems it will die,or descend into grammatical point scoring.
Old 17th January 2018, 07:57 AM   #10
Imhotep
Muse

Its just a title dont you know? Considering the Youtuber for whom it was started, is too cowardly to post,seems it will die,or descend into grammatical point scoring.
No worries, no malice intended.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2018, 08:09 AM   #11
Yeggster
Master Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
With all the complications the conspiracy might actually be slightly advanced.
Yeggster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories