ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th September 2015, 07:08 PM   #241
DevilsAdvocate
Illuminator

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
Oh, I can.

I know I'm supposed to turn my phone to silent during meetings. I know that. My phone has a simple switch to turn off the ringtone - it takes less than five seconds to do. But damned if my phone doesn't suddenly go off in the middle of a meeting and I have to scrabble about to turn the ringer off while everyone glares at me.

I certainly don't do it to draw attention to myself.
Pretty much everybody has forgotten to turn off something with an alarm on it at some point. But this isnít something he had with him all the time and just forgot to turn off. I heís carrying around school, why have the alarm set at all? After the teacher told him not to show it to other teachers, if he didnít want to cause any problems, why didnít he just take out the battery?

He left it running, with the alarm on, and set to go off during a class. Maybe he just forgot. But it seems suspicious, and it falls into the CT. It seems to me that he had it set to go off during this specific class so that the teacher would demand to see what was causing the alarm and then totally freak out when she saw it was a bomb-looking thing, which would spring the prank. When the teacher didnít play along and just told him to turn off whatever was beeping and didnít ask to see it, he had to move to plan B and show it to her after class. It seems like he really did want that English teacher to see that clock for some reason.
Heaven forbid someone reads these words and claims to be adversely affected by them, thus ensuring a barrage of lawsuits filed under the guise of protecting the unknowing victims who were stupid enough to read this and believe it! - Kevin Trudeau
DevilsAdvocate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2015, 07:33 PM   #242
DevilsAdvocate
Illuminator

Originally Posted by truethat View Post
Come on, this line of reasoning is ridiculous. First up if the engineering teacher didn't think any thing was wrong with it, then why did he tell him not to show it to the other teachers?
Maybe because the engineering teacher could easily see that it was just a clock and understand why somebody would build such a thing, but also saw that other teachers could think it liked like some kind of bomb thing and would freak out, especially teachers super touchy about potential threats or Islamophobic teachers who think anybody of middle eastern decent is a terrorist carrying around bombs with them at all times.

Class just started a couple weeks ago. Teachers are probably fresh out of ďWelcome Back And Here Are Danger Signs To Look Out ForĒ training. This kid was a freshman, so probably none of the teachers knew anything about him.

A similar thing happened about a year ago with a kid writing a ďstoryĒ about killing a dinosaur (or something like that). Very much the same situation. At the start of the year, a freshman that the teachers donít know does something odd that could be perceived as maybe possibly being some kind of threat. If I recall correctly, that case also got escalated to unreasonable levels in part because the kid was a bit of a smart aleck and initially was not forthcoming with why he did what he did.

The engineering teacherís response seems reasonable: ďCool clock, but it kind of looks like a bomb so donít going showing it to other teachers because they might freak out and youíll end up getting hauled off to jail or something.Ē
Heaven forbid someone reads these words and claims to be adversely affected by them, thus ensuring a barrage of lawsuits filed under the guise of protecting the unknowing victims who were stupid enough to read this and believe it! - Kevin Trudeau
DevilsAdvocate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2015, 08:44 PM   #243
Caper
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Nice excuse for bigotry, pal.

And it's impossible for someone to have a lower opinion of ISIS and company then I do.
Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
Exactly! It's just like segregation in America: blacks wouldn't have needed separate drinking fountains if they'd just stopped being ignorant filthy subhumans.

Blaming the victims of racism for the ignorant behavior of them racists is the most obvious, natural consequence of Muslims being such evil people. It's the rational response.
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
I don't think it was an excuse as much as an explanation. It's expected that people are going to treat Muslims with suspicion, violence even, because of a perception that is forged by violent actions perpetrated by a small minority of them. That, and they're different. It's silly, but it's very human.

Belz got it.
Caper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2015, 09:25 PM   #244
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Caper View Post

Belz got it.
For values of human = ******!

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2015, 09:42 PM   #245
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
...Hate to say it, but yeah, that sounds about right. I'm reminded of that time Boston's mayor threw a fit over some Mooninite lite brites.

But as an engineer who did similar seemingly pointless experiments as a kid, it still infuriates me.
Heck I was trying to build liquid fueled rockets as a kid, and blowing them up.

It was a different era.
Old 18th September 2015, 12:30 AM   #246
Planigale
Master Poster

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post

It was a different era.
Yes.

How many people posting tried to make things that go bang as teenagers? I confess to trying to make thermite, napalm, gunpowder, and sugar/fertilizer explosive. All fizzed at best. I did better with hydrogen bombs (literally hydrogen before the wrath of the intelligence agencies descends). I also tried to make rockets. This was also mixed up with a conviction that despite being brown skinned, black haired and muslim, I was Willow; even unsuccessful explosives work better than unsuccessful spells - the latter lead to you ending up in a demon dimension.

I do understand that things have changed, but I feel sad that modern teenage geek girls will not have the innocent fun that I and my friends had in trying to blow things up on those long summer afternoons.
Planigale is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 12:56 AM   #247
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Planigale View Post
Yes.

How many people posting tried to make things that go bang as teenagers?
Tried and succeeded - I'd say that they were different times but back then the U.K. was under a very real and ever-present terrorist threat but then again I don't have an Irish accent (a colleague with a strong Northern Irish accent was held by the police in Harrogate for several hours when the Conservative Party Conference was in town - he was an ultra-loyalist but I guess he was guilty of breathing whilst Irish-sounding).
The Don is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 01:02 AM   #248
Desert Fox
Philosopher

Originally Posted by crescent View Post
Tiger Lenticular Display Pencil Box, Sold Out.

I was hoping for entertaining customer reviews.
It could have been worse. . . .Could have been this one
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DD41RMK/...ing=UTF8&psc=1
Old 18th September 2015, 02:22 AM   #249
Information Analyst
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
In common with many here, I had electronic kits just like that one. Darn- the components and wires would keep falling off the spring connectors!
Too easy.
Information Analyst is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 02:34 AM   #250
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post

It was a different era.
The good old days. My older brother used to tinker with explosives, one of his classmates built a rocket launcher (and got into a bit of trouble over it) and I was involved in rocketry back in the '80s.

Now it seems that paragon of sensible decision making Bristol Palin objects to President Obama's invitation:
"This is the kind of stuff Obama needs to STAY out of". and "This encourages more racial strife that is already going on with the 'Black Lives Matter' crowd and encourages victimhood. The police made a mistake, clearly. But why put more people against them? Why egg it on? Childish games like this from our president have divided our countryÖ even more today than when he was elected."
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 02:51 AM   #251
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
The engineering teacher’s response seems reasonable: “Cool clock, but it kind of looks like a bomb so don’t going showing it to other teachers because they might freak out and you’ll end up getting hauled off to jail or something.”
I get the impression that there was one particular teacher that the engineering teacher suspected might freak out. Like, that particular teacher had a reputation and the other teachers all talked about it in the staff room when they were on yard duty, but they didn't want to air dirty laundry in front of students.

"Hey, cool clock. Just don't show it to Mr Sm... er... the other teachers, okay?"

That's purely speculation, of course.
Old 18th September 2015, 02:58 AM   #252
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Information Analyst View Post
That is brilliant !!!!

That's this afternoon taken care of
The Don is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 03:21 AM   #253
paulhutch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Information Analyst View Post
Now that's breadboarding in the historically accurate way!
paulhutch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 04:40 AM   #254
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Irving police chief: police knew 'pretty quickly' homemade clock wasn't a bomb.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/irvi...-arrested-him/
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 04:57 AM   #255
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Oddly I have had no problem being friendly with everyone of them I have ever actually met. More oddly there is no race with which I have ever been unfriendly. Now, as to the ones known to want to harm all of us I believe I am on record rather prominently here!!! BTW I actually do have friends who are republicans. We avoid politics and religion in discussions!!
Hey, no one said it was the right thing to do, this discrimination. But unfortunately, that's what a lot of humans do.
Old 18th September 2015, 05:01 AM   #256
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Hey, no one said it was the right thing to do, this discrimination. But unfortunately, that's what a lot of humans do.
The really odd thing is that Muslim extremists have killed far more Muslims than westerners, but so many westerners seem scared of all Muslims, even though the very people they are scared of are more likely to be victims of terrorism than perpetrators.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
My Apollo Page.
PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 05:09 AM   #257
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
The really odd thing is that Muslim extremists have killed far more Muslims than westerners, but so many westerners seem scared of all Muslims, even though the very people they are scared of are more likely to be victims of terrorism than perpetrators.

Some Americans are scared of their Muslim president.

Donald Trump fails to correct questioner who calls Obama Muslim

They're scared in Irving, Texas, too.

Mayor Of City Where Muslim Teen Was Wrongly Arrested Is Anti-Sharia Crusader.

Texas City Where Ahmed Mohamed Was Arrested Has a Long, Disturbing History of Islamophobia.

Last edited by Walter Ego; 18th September 2015 at 05:55 AM.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 05:47 AM   #258
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Caper View Post
1) How stupid are people doing this? Why can't people just admit when they are wrong and apologize?
Perhaps these people are too stupid to understand that they are wrong.

Perhaps these people know they are wrong, but are too stupid to understand that apologizing to a 14-year-old boy is not a sign of weakness.

ETA
I just read the post above this one.

Perhaps these people are simply too stupid.

Last edited by Ladewig; 18th September 2015 at 05:50 AM.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 05:52 AM   #259
Cleon
King of the Pod People

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
Muslims are also the ones putting their lives on the line to fight ISIL, but that doesn't stop idiots from demanding to know why they don't hear Muslim condemnations of ISIL.
Old 18th September 2015, 06:11 AM   #260
Joe Random
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
<...>

But the police chief could not explain why if they thought it was a bomb they didn't evacuate the school, nor why the boy's parents weren't called.

Everything I read says that the various authorities thought it was a fake bomb, not an actual one. Sort of like if he'd brought in a bright orange gun with "REPLICA" on the side they'd not think it was a real firearm but still bust him for violating a 'no fake firearms' policy.

That in no way makes busting the kid okay, does not justify keeping him from contacting his parents, etc. etc. etc. This whole mess is pretty much a farce and doesn't make the school admins or police look terribly well. The only point I'm speaking to is why they didn't evacuate. No one appears to have thought it was a genuine bomb, but rather they (stupidly) thought the kid was trying to make something which only looked like a bomb.
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 06:32 AM   #261
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

The racist hate is flying around facebook because this kid was invited to the White House........

Seriously. Some people are outraged that this kid is going to meet Obama.
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 06:34 AM   #262
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Joe Random View Post
Everything I read says that the various authorities thought it was a fake bomb, not an actual one. Sort of like if he'd brought in a bright orange gun with "REPLICA" on the side they'd not think it was a real firearm but still bust him for violating a 'no fake firearms' policy.

That in no way makes busting the kid okay, does not justify keeping him from contacting his parents, etc. etc. etc. This whole mess is pretty much a farce and doesn't make the school admins or police look terribly well. The only point I'm speaking to is why they didn't evacuate. No one appears to have thought it was a genuine bomb, but rather they (stupidly) thought the kid was trying to make something which only looked like a bomb.
Man, those bumpkin school authorities don't know the first thing about recognizing passive aggressiveness. Real passive aggressiveness would have been saying "if you think it is a fake bomb, then isn't fake arresting me a better decision than really arresting me."
Old 18th September 2015, 06:59 AM   #263
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Muslims are also the ones putting their lives on the line to fight ISIL, but that doesn't stop idiots from demanding to know why they don't hear Muslim condemnations of ISIL.
Pretty much every Muslim country has denounced ISIS as illegitimate and non-representative. But that isn't enough, either. In other words, their request for condemnation is just another excuse to hate.
Old 18th September 2015, 07:00 AM   #264
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
The racist hate is flying around facebook because this kid was invited to the White House........

Jealous!

I'd like to meet Obama, so I can pat him on the head and say "You poor sod. Must be hard working with all those asshats."
Old 18th September 2015, 07:01 AM   #265
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
Man, those bumpkin school authorities don't know the first thing about recognizing passive aggressiveness.
I think in this case passive aggressiveness was defined as lack of proper deference to authority... police officers often have a similar definition.

Well, they have something in common... they're both Muslim.

Last edited by Walter Ego; 18th September 2015 at 07:05 AM.
Old 18th September 2015, 07:52 AM   #266
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Someone I know shared this and it resulted in an argument.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hate cult ugh.jpg (121.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 18th September 2015, 08:07 AM   #267
Desert Fox
Philosopher

Is bringing that up useful to any reasonable conversation?

I assume you are posting it because this is a Conservative Christian argument, ignoring their own issues?

Last edited by Desert Fox; 18th September 2015 at 08:13 AM.
Desert Fox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 08:58 AM   #268
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

I'm posting it to show that there are people out there that have no issues with religious discrimination.
Old 18th September 2015, 09:13 AM   #269
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Originally Posted by Joe Random View Post
What is it?
It's a clock.
Is it a fake bomb?
It's a clock.

There was no bomb. No fake bomb threat was made.

How stupid were the cops and school authorities to convince themselves they saw a bomb hoax?

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 18th September 2015 at 09:31 AM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 09:28 AM   #270
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
What is it?
It's a clock.
Is it a fake bomb?
It's a clock.

There was no bomb. No fake bomb threat was made.

How stupid were the cops and school authorities to think they saw a bomb hoax?
They saw a brown kid with a Muslim-sounding name.
Old 18th September 2015, 09:46 AM   #271
Border Reiver
Philosopher

And something that if you turned the lights down low, squinted real hard and had a few too many might be construed as a bomb - if you were ignorant of what bombs actually look like.
Old 18th September 2015, 09:49 AM   #272
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
I think in this case passive aggressiveness was defined as lack of proper deference to authority... police officers often have a similar definition.
Indubitably.

I was just making fun of the whole "Respect mah authoritah!!" Schtick that these cops live by.
Old 18th September 2015, 10:02 AM   #273
The Central Scrutinizer
Penultimate Amazing

They'll probably read the Koran together.

Lupus is Lupus tor central scrutineezer
The Central Scrutinizer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 10:12 AM   #274
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah- the two things that Obama and this kid clearly have in common, no matter the many attempts to deny it:

They are both geeks. And skinny.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 10:16 AM   #275
ryu238
Muse

Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
The officers say it looked like a fake bomb to them? Presumably because a real bomb would not involve a digital clock? I'm not sure how to feel about this. A lot depends on what he was actually trying to achieve with the clock and what explanation he offered teachers / police. The school are saying it was in a briefcase and began making a noise when plugged into a wall. The police are saying Ahmed was passive aggressive and not giving any clear reason as to why he had it. His family are saying he was racially profiled.

Frankly it's not clear at the moment exactly what happened. Maybe Ahmed's completely innocent project was over reacted to by staff who just wouldn't listen to his perfectly reasonable explanation. Maybe he was angered by an unexpected reaction to his project and reacted in a way that seemed unreasonable to staff and police. More information required.
Well let's see: one guy says this: http://m.townhall.com/columnists/jim...igger-n2053448
Quote:
Whatever Ahmedís intentions were in bringing his project to school, the result was to create an environment that required the teachers to act. He showed the device to his science teacher who told him to put it away since it looked like a bomb. Later when he had the device in a briefcase and plugged in the alarm on it went off and a second teacher noted that it looked like a bomb.

Once that logical determination was made, the school officials had to act. It was not their job, nor did they have the expertise, to determine the actual purpose of the device. They were required to involve law enforcement to make those judgments and when the police arrived they have policies to follow when faced with a possible homemade explosive device.

Here is a side-by-side comparison of Ahmedís clock and an Iranian-made IED trigger used to kill US troops in Iraq. Even more so, above is a picture of an IED training device sold to US law enforcement agencies to help them identify and learn how to deal with homemade bombs. They would have been deficient in performing their public safety duties if they had not done a full examination and investigation of the device, itís presence at school and the person who built it and brought it there.
Thing is as someone else said.
Quote:
According to Irving ISD's letter home to parents after this incident (Dallas News linked it in this article above), the school claims there was a "suspicious-looking item" that was not considered an "imminent threat." This justifies why there was no lockdown.

The questions remains, then: if the "suspicious-looking item" was discerned to NOT be a threat, why were the principal and police present interacting with the student as if it WAS? People have justified this response by saying, "It was just due diligence; after all, they didn't know that the item wasn't a bomb; it COULD have been." No; that is incorrect. At this point, the school had already decided this object was not a bomb, would not be treated as if it were a bomb, and posed no threat. So "due diligence" cannot be the reason that the student was asked repeatedly "Why did you try to make a bomb?"

Which leaves us asking, what WAS the reason that the principal and police were interacting with the student as if he was trying to make a bomb when they had already decided he wasn't? Why was he categorized as a threat when they had already ascertained that the object he made was not threatening?
In other words they knew it wasn't a bomb, or so it seems. So what is going on?
ryu238 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 10:22 AM   #276
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ryu238 View Post
Well let's see: one guy says this: http://m.townhall.com/columnists/jim...igger-n2053448

Thing is as someone else said.

In other words they knew it wasn't a bomb, or so it seems. So what is going on?
I appreciate your concern. Great debunking!
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 11:42 AM   #277
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
They saw a brown kid with a Muslim-sounding name.
Is he even Muslim?
Old 18th September 2015, 11:51 AM   #278
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Tried and succeeded - I'd say that they were different times but back then the U.K. was under a very real and ever-present terrorist threat but then again I don't have an Irish accent (a colleague with a strong Northern Irish accent was held by the police in Harrogate for several hours when the Conservative Party Conference was in town - he was an ultra-loyalist but I guess he was guilty of breathing whilst Irish-sounding).
Hey, as a American Civil War Artillery Reenactor and half owner of a 12 Pounder Muzzle loading Cannon,I still have fun with Black Powder and make things go bang.

Loved fireworks as a kid, chose Artillery as my branch when I joined the US Army,so I guess it's a life long habit.

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 18th September 2015 at 11:52 AM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 11:52 AM   #279
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
Is he even Muslim?
Yes.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2015, 11:53 AM   #280
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Someone I know shared this and it resulted in an argument.
Christians really have the right to talk when it comes to religous violence........

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events