ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 5th April 2020, 11:35 AM   #2281
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

tucker is not a credible source, PragerU is not too

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
.A desperate and futile attempt at pretending the CDC publishes incomplete data looks like this:

Pretending the CDC chart is not about weekly pneumonia and influenza mortality surveillance looks like this:
That is funny, you can't answer the question, so you make up BS. Is all the data in for the latest weeks. Has the pandemic messed up reporting on time due to sending everyone not needed at hospitals and labs home? You don't know, you don't care as you search for BS websites to support your paranoid far out conspiracy theories, and use fox news nuts who are not credible.

Try to read, learn, and understand... (more for me, because you don't care if you push BS carelessly...)

Quote:
Note: The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting healthcare seeking behavior. The number of persons and their reasons for seeking care in the outpatient and ED settings is changing. These changes impact data from ILINet in ways that are difficult to differentiate from changes in illness levels, therefore ILINet data should be interpreted with caution.
I was hoping you would read what I post and learn to stop making up stuff, and do credible research instead.

fox and tucker are not credible sources for anything due to their record of supporting lies, false information, spreading BS, etc, etc, etc... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf -

Great find on the thedonald.win

And then you go far right, extreme far right with more BS, PragerU is not a credible source, and they make their videos to match the biases of their paranoid audience who eat up the propaganda and pass on the BS as fact and evidence.

you are winning the least credible source contest for spreading woo

Do you need help understanding what this means? "therefore ILINet data should be interpreted with caution."

Quote:
therefore ILINet data should be interpreted with caution.
do you need help?

I was trying to see if you could find some information, instead, upset fox and tucker are not credible.

Last edited by beachnut; 5th April 2020 at 11:38 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2020, 11:53 AM   #2282
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Bubba, what's 'pneunomia'?
I'll just leave this right here

if you can access FB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Not pretending to be juvenile looks like this:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
It's a fair question, because it seems you have no idea. Having had TB and pneumonia and collapsed lungs and spent time in ICU, I know for a fact you are clueless about anything.
Read my question more carefully, gentlemen.
Old 5th April 2020, 12:22 PM   #2283
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I ignored the typo. A typo is kind of trivial when addressing a swamp of abject ignorance.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2020, 12:37 PM   #2284
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

i thought a little needling would create some real research, it failed

That FaceBook item is a (cdc.gov) graph labeled:

"pneumonia and influenza mortality surveillance from national center for health statistics mortality mortality surveillance system weekly archive 2019-2020"

It has a cdc.gov link but it is blurred

Graph shows that pneumonia and influenza mortality dropped almost 2000 in the 8 weeks of virus ramping up. Some skeptic said that is curious.

It is odd that it started going down the first 8 weeks, when we didnt have a quarantine or social distancing.

Same image found here

...and here

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygMegUIARD4AQ
Stop using fox and tucker - try AP News, it has orders of magnitude more credibility -

"NCHS Mortality Surveillance System data are presented by the week the death occurred at the national, state, and HHS Region levels. Data on the percentage of deaths due to P&I on a national level are released two weeks after the week of death to allow for collection of enough data to produce a stable percentage. States and HHS regions with less than 20% of the expected total deaths (average number of total deaths reported by week during 2008-2012) will be marked as insufficient data. Collection of complete data is not expected at the time of initial report, and a reliable percentage of deaths due to P&I is not anticipated at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services region or state level within this two week period. The data for earlier weeks are continually revised and the proportion of deaths due to P&I may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received by NCHS."

Research, digging for data, information and knowledge, something fox and tucker can't do, and you believe blindly, and love to make up lies about stuff? Why? Because you can

Why try to get even, when you could check the facts behind a simple graph which is updated in the future ... bet the hospitals are finding reporting hard to do when people are dying and the hospital is maxed out... what do you think?

Go ahead, spread lies, and make up paranoid CTs. It is easier than research.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2020, 12:47 PM   #2285
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

I'll just leave this right here

if you can access FB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Bubba, what's 'pneunomia'?
I ignored the typo. A typo is kind of trivial when addressing a swamp of abject ignorance.
It isn't a typo.
Well, let me qualify that: it isn't my typo.
Look at the graph Bubba linked to again.
Old 5th April 2020, 01:48 PM   #2286
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

"pneumonia and influenza mortality surveillance from national center for health statistics mortality mortality surveillance system weekly archive 2019-2020"

Graph shows that pneumonia and influenza mortality dropped almost 2000 in the 8 weeks of virus ramping up. Some skeptic said that is curious.

It is odd that it started going down the first 8 weeks, when we didnt have a quarantine or social distancing.

Same image found here

...and here

Who made the chart, how, and will they update it, or what?

Who made the chart? Do you have the excel template to insert new data, there is new data...

NCHSData13.csv can you put in the updated data to see the difference? No, yes, maybe - got excel?

As found by someone, there is an error in spelling on the chart, from the chart maker... who was it? Funny stuff - attention to detail ... what's 'pneunomia'?
... see above - good luck

Updated numbers for the first 12 weeks of 2020, put that in the graph - things change, and knowing why is knowledge based on facts and evidence, making up BS based on speculation, bias and paranoia, is fox, tucker and the silly comments posted on the "what's 'pneunomia'? chart"

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/#S2

Last edited by beachnut; 5th April 2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old 5th April 2020, 03:16 PM   #2287
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

It isn't a typo.
Well, let me qualify that: it isn't my typo.
Look at the graph Bubba linked to again.
I looked at it. I wish I hadn't. That wasn't my point.

I can forgive a typo. I have little sympathy with intentional ignorance such as we see in this thread.

We have no disagreement. I am simply less willing to follow links provided by our protagonist in this thread. I know in advance that it will inevitably lead to some BS website.
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12, and rule 11.

Last edited by zooterkin; 12th April 2020 at 11:50 AM.
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2020, 03:30 PM   #2288
Elagabalus
Philosopher

I looked at it. I wish I hadn't. That wasn't my point.

I can forgive a typo. I have little sympathy with intentional ignorance such as we see in this thread.

We have no disagreement. I am simply less willing to follow links provided by our protagonist in this thread. I know in advance that it will inevitably lead to some BS website.

Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12, and rule 11.
It only shows cases of pneumonia it says nothing about Covid-19. It's typical, Bubba.

Last edited by zooterkin; 12th April 2020 at 11:51 AM.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2020, 12:48 AM   #2289
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
It only shows cases of pneumonia it says nothing about Covid-19. It's typical, Bubba.
No, it doesn't. This is my point, which no-one else seems to have spotted.
The graph Bubba posted shows cases of 'pneunomia'.
Now, I find it strange, actually beyond credibility, that the CDC would misspell 'pneumonia' on such a graph, and then post it on their website without ever correcting it.
Further to this, I tried to find that graph on the CDC website, using the address at the top of the image. Now I will freely admit that my eyes are not what they were, and so (with the small print used), I may have misread it, but I got a 'page not found' message when I searched the site for that address.
In addition, the other address- which does actually work- appears to show figures for flu deaths that are completely at odds with the red line on the graph.
These three things are leading me to suspect that this graph may not actually be from the CDC at all. I am, as always, happy to admit if I'm wrong.
This is, of course, easily fixed:
Bubba: can you link to the page on the CDC website where that graph appears?
Old 6th April 2020, 07:12 AM   #2290
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.

In a strange coincidence, I know the man who is the chief editor and proofreader of the CDC's publications. I am going to ask him for his comment on this. If he responds and gives me permission, I will let you know what he says about the pneunomia graph.
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2020, 07:13 AM   #2291
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I also tried to find the graph on the CDC site, and could not. I would suggest that if it does exist there, the person posting it is the one who should find it. I don't use Facebook, so I can't go there and get a better copy of the graph or question the person posting it, etc. I would, however, note that I have heard occasional mutterings suggesting that postings on Facebook are not always entirely disinterested, and even some suggestions that they are not always canonically accurate.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2020, 08:19 AM   #2292
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.

I didn't expect him to respond so quickly, but my CDC contact says the graph is a phony. With regard to the implication that deaths resulting from covid-19 are deliberately overstated, he goes on to say
Quote:
The national center for health statistics correlates, but dies not generate, cause of death data. Cause of death is assigned by the attending physician. Unless the cause of death is obvious, the attending physician uses his or her best professional judgement. While some physicians might be lazy or overworked and inappropriately assign covid 19 as a cause, it is extremely unlikely that this is more than a minor factor. Saying otherwise assumes a massive conspiracy on the part of physicians. People who believe in massive conspiracies have obviously never tried to get three or more people to agree to do anything.

Also, Spain, Italy, and Iran would have to be in on the conspiracy. Iran has mass graves so large you can see them in satellite imagery.
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2020, 08:28 AM   #2293
eerok
Quixoticist

Quote:
People who believe in massive conspiracies have obviously never tried to get three or more people to agree to do anything.
Quoted for sheer quotability.
Old 6th April 2020, 11:04 AM   #2294
Elagabalus
Philosopher

No, it doesn't. This is my point, which no-one else seems to have spotted.
The graph Bubba posted shows cases of 'pneunomia'.
Now, I find it strange, actually beyond credibility, that the CDC would misspell 'pneumonia' on such a graph, and then post it on their website without ever correcting it.
Further to this, I tried to find that graph on the CDC website, using the address at the top of the image. Now I will freely admit that my eyes are not what they were, and so (with the small print used), I may have misread it, but I got a 'page not found' message when I searched the site for that address.
In addition, the other address- which does actually work- appears to show figures for flu deaths that are completely at odds with the red line on the graph.
These three things are leading me to suspect that this graph may not actually be from the CDC at all. I am, as always, happy to admit if I'm wrong.
This is, of course, easily fixed:
Bubba: can you link to the page on the CDC website where that graph appears?

He has it here.

Same image found here

...and here

It's spelled correctly in small print and incorrectly on the "Header".

ETA: To be clear, this is just for Bubba's google images. They are not links to the CDC site.

Last edited by Elagabalus; 6th April 2020 at 11:08 AM.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2020, 11:18 AM   #2295
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I also tried to find the graph on the CDC site, and could not. I would suggest that if it does exist there, the person posting it is the one who should find it. I don't use Facebook, so I can't go there and get a better copy of the graph or question the person posting it, etc. I would, however, note that I have heard occasional mutterings suggesting that postings on Facebook are not always entirely disinterested, and even some suggestions that they are not always canonically accurate.

Not to worry. The guy posting it is some ugly Canadian dude with yellow teeth.
Old 6th April 2020, 02:01 PM   #2296
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

He has it here.

It's spelled correctly in small print and incorrectly on the "Header".

ETA: To be clear, this is just for Bubba's google images. They are not links to the CDC site.
Exactly. The two different spellings lead me to suspect that the original CDC graph has been altered. The fact that the images posted by Bubba are not directly from the CDC website reinforce this belief.
Bubba, how about it? Can you link to the page on the CDC website where this graph can be found?
Old 6th April 2020, 06:37 PM   #2297
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Exactly. The two different spellings lead me to suspect that the original CDC graph has been altered. The fact that the images posted by Bubba are not directly from the CDC website reinforce this belief.
Bubba, how about it? Can you link to the page on the CDC website where this graph can be found?
It looks like someone went to this website... https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/#S2

Selected view chart data - which downloaded a file to my computer...

NCHSData13.csv

Then someone did the chart using excel, or chart program.

This someone...

https://twitter.com/rmsgeek/status/1246214783830982656
Old 6th April 2020, 11:23 PM   #2298
Bubba
Illuminator

This guy asks reasonable big questions. Some of which his orbital mechanics and rocket science contacts had never thought of, and said are good questions.

The Unusual Earth Orbit Circling Above Our Ancient Past | Roger G. Gilbertson | TEDxColoradoSprings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HytJn6uaRk

Quote:
NOTE FROM TED: We've flagged this talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, because it appears to fall outside the TEDx content guidelines. Claims made in this talk only represent the speaker’s personal views which are not corroborated by scientific evidence.

...and thats kinda lame because the guy doesnt really make claims. He mostly points out what science has not yet figured out

Last edited by Bubba; 6th April 2020 at 11:54 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th April 2020, 12:13 AM   #2299
Elagabalus
Philosopher

This guy asks reasonable big questions. Some of which his orbital mechanics and rocket science contacts had never thought of, and said are good questions.

The Unusual Earth Orbit Circling Above Our Ancient Past | Roger G. Gilbertson | TEDxColoradoSprings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HytJn6uaRk

...and thats kinda lame because the guy doesnt really make claims. He mostly points out what science has not yet figured out
Look over there!!!

Giggle. Nice one!
Old 7th April 2020, 12:37 AM   #2300
Bubba
Illuminator

Look over there!!!

Giggle. Nice one!

Not at all.

Its just that the pipeline is about to burst. Gotta keep the medicine flowing.

I'm waiting patiently for the experts to clear up the pesky pneunomia thing.

But there is a snag....If only Beach nut would quit wasting our time avoiding how and why the WHO guy didnt answer about Taiwan, by pretending the WHO guy was an actor working for Tucker Carlson.

That old Beachnut is such a kolohe.

Last edited by Bubba; 7th April 2020 at 12:47 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th April 2020, 12:39 AM   #2301
Bubba
Illuminator

Dr Oz is dangerous because Hannity

Dr Oz was on Hannity's show. Again.

Why does he do that? What's wrong with him?

Basically he said some Rheumatologists are puzzled by Hydroxychloroquine denial because they have been successfully treating their Lupus patients with the good fish tank cleaner for years.

The Rheumatologists that Oz talked to said by the way none of their Lupus patients regularly using the beautiful fish tank cleaner have contracted covid19.

Apparently some Lupus patients are now having difficulty getting their fish tank cleaner.

Oz asked the radio audience's doctors and Lupus patients to please have the doctors contact him if they or anyone they know with Lupus has contracted covid19, or not.

Hannity asked Oz if the fish tank cleaner might be a prophylactic for covid19. Oz said hopefully the proper experts will see fit to ask and answer that question.

This obviously is a scam designed to take some heat off the bad orange man.

Right guys ?

Last edited by Bubba; 7th April 2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old 7th April 2020, 02:09 AM   #2302
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Why does he do that? What's wrong with him?

Basically he said some Rheumatologists are puzzled by Hydroxychloroquine denial because they have been successfully treating their Lupus patients with the good fish tank cleaner for years.

The Rheumatologists that Oz talked to said by the way none of their Lupus patients regularly using the beautiful fish tank cleaner have contracted covid19.

Apparently some Lupus patients are now having difficulty getting their fish tank cleaner.

Oz asked the radio audience's doctors and Lupus patients to please have the doctors contact him if they or anyone they know with Lupus has contracted covid19, or not.

Hannity asked Oz if the fish tank cleaner might be a prophylactic for covid19. Oz said hopefully the proper experts will see fit to ask and answer that question.

This obviously is a scam designed to take some heat off the bad orange man.

Right guys ?
Dr. Oz and Hannity.

You seem to have discovered the actual chemical formula for BS.

Old 7th April 2020, 03:07 AM   #2303
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Not at all.

Its just that the pipeline is about to burst. Gotta keep the medicine flowing.

I'm waiting patiently for the experts to clear up the pesky pneunomia thing.
Depressingly inevitable.
Your post, Bubba. Your responsibility. Having given everyone such a hard time about this being a genuine CDC graph, it really is up to you now to prove it. Enough crap about 'experts'. You posted it, you show it's legit.
Where on the CDC website does this graph appear?
Stop trying to shift responsibility onto others, and stop trying to change the subject.
Oh, and was I being juvenile, as you claimed, or had I actually spotted a rather important problem with your so-called CDC graph, which you had clearly missed?
Old 7th April 2020, 03:43 AM   #2304
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Same image found here

...and here

Same with this denial when a cdc .gov statistics graph is posted by someone, below.

As usual Beachnut attempts to shoot the messenger, when he cannot handle the facts.

A desperate and futile attempt at pretending the CDC publishes incomplete data looks like this:

Pretending the CDC chart is not about weekly pneumonia and influenza mortality surveillance looks like this:
Originally Posted by Spektator View Post
I didn't expect him to respond so quickly, but my CDC contact says the graph is a phony. With regard to the implication that deaths resulting from covid-19 are deliberately overstated, he goes on to say
Spektator: Thanks for this.
Bubba: your posts clearly indicate that you believe this graph to be published by the CDC.
Can you set out what steps you took to determine this? What did you do to check it before you posted?
Old 7th April 2020, 07:36 AM   #2305
eerok
Quixoticist

Zero credibility is a thing.

Quote:
Hydroxychloroquine denial
Is not.

Science takes its course despite the blathering of idiots.
Old 7th April 2020, 09:41 AM   #2306
Bubba
Illuminator

Whatever else may be true of Oz, he isnt going to lie about rheumatologists telling him about their Lupus patients etc.

If his account is accurate why would it matter which radio or tv show he was speaking on?

We will know soon enough. Time will tell.
Old 7th April 2020, 09:48 AM   #2307
Bubba
Illuminator

Now I am hearing that the rate of fatal heart attacks has taken a dive.

An example of inflating the covid death rate in various ways? Connecticut's governor tried to pass off an infant's non covid death as "covid related".

How many ways can the corrupt benefit from inflating the covid death rates?
Old 7th April 2020, 09:53 AM   #2308
Delphic Oracle
Illuminator

An example of inflating the covid death rate in various ways? Connecticut's governor tried to pass off an infant's non covid death as "covid related".

A politician leaping out ahead of the data to tug at people's heart-strings to take this threat seriously does not a conspiracy make.

Here's where the situation you're describing got alarming: when a tiny, innocent little infant contracted COVID and began a horrifying fight for their life.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th April 2020, 09:56 AM   #2309
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
A politician leaping out ahead of the data to tug at people's heart-strings to take this threat seriously does not a conspiracy make.

Here's where the situation you're describing got alarming: when a tiny, innocent little infant contracted COVID and began a horrifying fight for their life.
Conspiracy nuts love to piss on the graves of the dead; one only look to the filth that the inside jobby-jobbers spewed.
We're very proud of the job we've done.
Death is death . . . We've done a great job.
President Donald J. Trump
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th April 2020, 10:26 AM   #2310
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Dr. Oz and Hannity.

You seem to have discovered the actual chemical formula for BS.
Boron Sulfide?
Old 7th April 2020, 10:53 AM   #2311
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Yep, that graph is a big fat fraud.

Here are the actual CDC numbers

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html

Old 7th April 2020, 10:57 AM   #2312
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Yep, that graph is a big fat fraud.

Here are the actual CDC numbers

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html
Whodathunk?
We're very proud of the job we've done.
Death is death . . . We've done a great job.
President Donald J. Trump
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th April 2020, 11:28 AM   #2313
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The current data for past weeks will change as reports of death are sent in.

... 'm waiting patiently for the experts to clear up the pesky pneunomia thing.
Already done, the data takes weeks to come in, and data is updated, as seen, but you don't pay attention.

I know who made the graph, and posted it without explain the data would change, as reports come in for past weeks which takes weeks.

Let me explain slowly...

The graph you posted was not from CDC, but CDC data which CDC explains why you can't use it blindly, as you have, and the others who blindly speculation about the data, which will change, you failed to do work to understand why you are clueless on the graph, as your fellow CTers make up BS about the graph, they never studied, as you also failed to study.

Do you understand, please repeat this...

The current data for past weeks will change as reports of death are sent in. (i am now the expert, or read the CDC web site popup, and stop spreading BS https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html READ the disclaimer... good luck )

Last edited by beachnut; 7th April 2020 at 11:44 AM.
Old 7th April 2020, 11:37 AM   #2314
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

silly speculation continues based on {}

wow, you exposed a liar, or what? Is a death in ICU covid related when an ICU is overloaded due to covid, and health care is impaired by the overload due to covid? related? This your vast fight against corruption?

I guess you don't comprehend that anyone who needs ICU care is in trouble due to the covid - thus if you have the flu and need ICU care...

You sound like trump, I hear this, and that, and can't post your source.

Sources? Is this your fox propaganda, or tucker.

Now you make up the idiotic lie virus deaths are fake. Do you make this up like you did the JFKjr and OKC conspiracies theories based on BS?
Old 7th April 2020, 11:59 AM   #2315
Bubba
Illuminator

OK

My bad.

Sorry folks.
Old 7th April 2020, 11:59 AM   #2316
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

WHERE are you hearing this?

Old 8th April 2020, 03:19 AM   #2317
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

OK

My bad.

Sorry folks.
What lessons have you learned from this sorry episode, Bubba?
Take a day to think about it.
Old 8th April 2020, 03:57 PM   #2318
Bubba
Illuminator

Doctors are told to stick to the facts when filling out death certificates.

Until recently.

Now, in official CDC advisory, it is like "just write your best guess on the certificate...make sure it says Covid19'"

No exaggeration.

Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek has been filling out death certificates for 30 years. She discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated.

"...CDC instructions for filling out death certificates
On CDC website, Steven Schwartz answered the question: "Should Covid19 be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test ?"

Schwartz answered: "Covid19 should be reported on the death certificate for all deceased where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, lab testing, medical records, etc."
17 minits. Skip intro, go to 10:50.

Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated.

Plus this doctor's view

Last edited by Bubba; 8th April 2020 at 04:05 PM.
Old 8th April 2020, 05:03 PM   #2319
Bubba
Illuminator

Forget all that.

Just listen to Polly.

She makes the big picture clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_6...OnHTWHUP-HQHBQ
Old 8th April 2020, 05:12 PM   #2320
Bubba
Illuminator

Better...

At 31:43 see what might be all that you ever really need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_6...OnHTWHUP-HQHBQ

Last edited by Bubba; 8th April 2020 at 05:34 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories