IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Closed Thread
Old 24th November 2020, 12:23 AM   #721
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

Well I am sure that a biblical filing takes a big of time so I am happy to wait and see how she blows up Georgia and establishes that two senior Republican politicians are corrupt.

I read the affidavit from one of her three Princeton PhDs. Well, I'm sure the other two are a bit more convincing.
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 12:25 AM   #722
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Because they are corrupt traitors who enjoyed W's 2004 stolen election, by Diebold voting machines.

Lookup Spoonamore video interviews on yutube. He was a republican whistleblower on E-vote machine election frauds since 1998 ...maybe he still is.

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...blowing-2.html

Spoonamore video interviews on yutube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAyEfovA404

So I assume that you will from now on direct all your efforts to purge the GOP of RINOs to make sure that in 2024 Trump can retake the Office without traitors in his own ranks.
Have you decided on which Right-Wing forum you can have the greatest impact?
Old 24th November 2020, 12:46 AM   #723
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
I was in Mike Flynn's position* I would fire Sidney Powell, because it is abundanlty clear that she is (in no particular order)

1. A complete nutcase
2. An utterly clueless and incompetent lawyer
3. Not focussing much on defending me

* I wouldn't be in Flynn's position because I would never betray my country the way he did.
You don't need competent counsel when the fix is in.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 12:48 AM   #724
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
simple question, the only relevant question:

who is going to pay Powell for her work?
I understand Hugo Chavez left a fund for just such a situation.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 12:58 AM   #725
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

No. That was smart strategy. Now she is a free agent. Kinda like a pro athlete. She is now more powerful, as she is free to do whatever it takes to expose the crooks and bring justice to the nation's election, with no risk of jeopardizing Trump by association.
You really are a "the glass is half full" kind of guy, aren't ya? "No, honestly, Doc, losing my leg is the best thing that could happen because now my shoe bill going to cut in half!

Obamas old pal judge sullivan has Flynn under gag order. Why ??
I dunno, but I'd love to hear your theory. Just let me 'powder my nose' first and grab a snack, will ya? Be right back.

Last edited by Stacyhs; 24th November 2020 at 01:32 AM.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 01:05 AM   #726
Bubba
Philosopher

“The vote count STOPPED on election night.“The DoD had a bankrupt company in Spain handle 78 million votes. The votes might have been on a server in Frankfurt.“The election hardware/software companies are shell companies.“See where this is going?”On Saturday, Robinson said a separate “national security source” confirmed Powell’s earlier claim regarding the server.“BREAKING: a national security source confirms to me that ‘a piece of hardware has been secured’ from Germany,” she reported on Twitter, though it’s unclear at this point who is actually in possession of it and what it contains.

Earlier this month, as the president’s legal team said they were receiving an influx of witness testimony and other evidence they said supported their allegations of massive vote fraud and election irregularities involving, among other things, electronic voting software used by Dominion Voting Systems, Rep. Louie Gohmert said he had heard that “U.S. Army forces” seized servers in Germany belonging to Spanish tech firm Scytl, which he also said was going through bankruptcy.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11...ampaign=bizpac
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 01:10 AM   #727
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

You failed to ask whether or not she needs money, and whether or not wants to be paid for trying to save the nation from election thieves.
The problem, Bubba, is that if Powell is not working for the Trump Campaign, who is she suing on behalf of?
In order to litigate, she must represent an aggrieved party, which in the case of a stolen election would be the one who got cheated.
But Rudy said she is on her own.

so the question remains: which aggrieved party is she representing in Court to bring her lawsuit now?
Old 24th November 2020, 01:35 AM   #728
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

“The vote count STOPPED on election night.“The DoD had a bankrupt company in Spain handle 78 million votes. The votes might have been on a server in Frankfurt.“The election hardware/software companies are shell companies.“See where this is going?”On Saturday, Robinson said a separate “national security source” confirmed Powell’s earlier claim regarding the server.“BREAKING: a national security source confirms to me that ‘a piece of hardware has been secured’ from Germany,” she reported on Twitter, though it’s unclear at this point who is actually in possession of it and what it contains.

Earlier this month, as the president’s legal team said they were receiving an influx of witness testimony and other evidence they said supported their allegations of massive vote fraud and election irregularities involving, among other things, electronic voting software used by Dominion Voting Systems, Rep. Louie Gohmert said he had heard that “U.S. Army forces” seized servers in Germany belonging to Spanish tech firm Scytl, which he also said was going through bankruptcy.

Old 24th November 2020, 01:47 AM   #729
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Dude, do you have any idea of the epic **** storm that would happen if US Army forces in Germany seized anything from anyone? It would be on the cover of every German newspaper and news site. Der Spiegle would make it the cover for weeks. The idea is absurd on its face. The only thing members of the US Army seize in Germany are liter mugs of beer during the fests.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 01:50 AM   #730
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
The problem, Bubba, is that if Powell is not working for the Trump Campaign, who is she suing on behalf of?
In order to litigate, she must represent an aggrieved party, which in the case of a stolen election would be the one who got cheated.
But Rudy said she is on her own.

so the question remains: which aggrieved party is she representing in Court to bring her lawsuit now?
I was wondering that myself

Time will tell
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 01:52 AM   #731
Bubba
Philosopher

What a textbook example of pretending media blackouts called by powerful special interests never happen looks like:

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Dude, do you have any idea of the epic **** storm that would happen if US Army forces in Germany seized anything from anyone? It would be on the cover of every German newspaper and news site. Der Spiegle would make it the cover for weeks.

Last edited by Bubba; 24th November 2020 at 01:54 AM.
Old 24th November 2020, 01:55 AM   #732
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Time will tell
It already has.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 02:00 AM   #733
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What a textbook example of pretending media blackouts called by powerful special interests never happen looks like:
A blackout, on German media? That's hysterical. Have you ever been to Germany? Do you appreciate the impossibility of that? They'd sooner wear swimming trunks in the sauna. That you think that would happen is just sad and funny at the same time.
Old 24th November 2020, 02:04 AM   #734
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I've already posted that Politifact rated this Pants on Fire

Quote:
This is false. Scytl said in a statement that the U.S. military hasn’t seized anything and that it doesn’t have offices in Germany. The U.S. Army, which was identified in some posts as the military branch supposedly involved, denied to the Associated Press that such an event took place.

The rumor was fueled by an article on a website called "GreatGameIndia" titled "INTEL: US Military Raided Scytl Servers in Germany For Evidence After Vote Switching Scandal." It said, "votes cast by Americans in 2020 US election were counted by a bankrupt Spanish company Scytl in Spain."

The story pointed to comments made by U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, who appeared on conservative TV channel Newsmax. A clip of the interview shows Gohmert saying that he was told there was "a tweet in German from Germany that the U.S. Army had gone in and seized the Syctl server."

Do yourself a favor and just stop posting this nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself.
Old 24th November 2020, 02:08 AM   #735
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
I understand Hugo Chavez left a fund for just such a situation.
Wrong!

Rudi borrowed the DeLorean and went back to before 2013 to get the money off him!
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
"Woke" is a pejorative term used by racists, bigots and homophobes to describe people who have a properly functioning moral compass!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 02:08 AM   #736
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

A blackout, on German media? That's hysterical. Have you ever been to Germany? Do you appreciate the impossibility of that? They'd sooner wear swimming trunks in the sauna. That you think that would happen is just sad and funny at the same time.
I'd be willing to bet the answer is no. Beautiful country, isn't it? Especially Bavaria. I lived there for a bit in my younger days. Been back several times.
Old 24th November 2020, 02:21 AM   #737
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
I'd be willing to bet the answer is no. Beautiful country, isn't it? Especially Bavaria. I lived there for a bit in my younger days. Been back several times.
I lived in Stuttgart for four years and ancestrally, I'm as German as casual nudity and invading Poland. The idea that the government or any special interest could restrain their press is laughable. For one thing, their special interests aren't that special or that powerful.
Old 24th November 2020, 02:32 AM   #738
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I lived in Stuttgart for four years and ancestrally, I'm as German as casual nudity and invading Poland. The idea that the government or any special interest could restrain their press is laughable. For one thing, their special interests aren't that special or that powerful.
Outside Frankfurt (Langen) and then Berchtesgaden for me. My gr-grandparents emigrated from Germany (Holstein and Schleswig).
Old 24th November 2020, 02:46 AM   #739
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

A media blackout? In GERMANY!!!! Are you ******* kidding? Germany has among the most independent, free-thinking press in the western world.

If US troops carried out some sort of raid operation in Germany, Süddeutsche Zeitung and Die Zeit would be all over it like a rash, and both would most certainly give the middle finger to the Bundestag if they tried to suppress the story.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
"Woke" is a pejorative term used by racists, bigots and homophobes to describe people who have a properly functioning moral compass!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 03:00 AM   #740
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
A media blackout? In GERMANY!!!! Are you ******* kidding? Germany has among the most independent, free-thinking press in the western world.

If US troops carried out some sort of raid operation in Germany, Süddeutsche Zeitung and Die Zeit would be all over it like a rash, and both would most certainly give the middle finger to the Bundestag if they tried to suppress the story.
The front page below the fold would be the attempt to silence the story that's on the front page above the fold.

Bubba, seriously, get out of the basement. The real world doesn't operate like this. It's far more complex than you currently imagine.
Old 24th November 2020, 03:52 AM   #741
eerok
Quixoticist

“The vote count STOPPED on election night.“The DoD had a bankrupt company in Spain handle 78 million votes. The votes might have been on a server in Frankfurt.“The election hardware/software companies are shell companies.“ [...]
Can't you just accept failure? Trump lost weeks ago. It's over.
Old 24th November 2020, 04:08 AM   #742
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

The front page below the fold would be the attempt to silence the story that's on the front page above the fold.
Difficult to hide....

US-ARMEE NIMMT DIENSTLEISTER AUS DEM GESCHÄFT IN FRANKFURT

... in 75mm high block caps on the front page!!

Bubba, seriously, get out of the basement. The real world doesn't operate like this. It's far more complex than you currently imagine.
Yes indeed, although I must say it has been thoroughly entertaining watching this panic-stricken meltdown manifest itself as the reality sets in that Joe Biden will be inaugurated as the 46th POTUS at noon on January 20th next year.

As case after case is summarily dismissed by the courts, the resulting onset of despair piled upon desperation is revealed by the throwing out of more and wilder conspiracy theories in the vain, forlorn hope that something sticks. This has truly been something to behold.

I LOVE the smell of Schadenfreude in the morning....

Last edited by smartcooky; 24th November 2020 at 04:14 AM.
Old 24th November 2020, 04:22 AM   #743
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

This seems to me an open-and-shut case of fraud affecting the actual election outcome:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/23/p...nvs/index.html

a pro-Trump group set up fake candidates in Florida with very similar names to the D-candidates to confuse voters.
And it worked.
Old 24th November 2020, 04:59 AM   #744
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Why didnt you know about it ??

Your sources never told you about it??
First I heard about it was from desperate Trump-monkeys scrabbling to find a way to save their idol's image after yet another ridiculous stumble.
However, that is completely irrelevant, as you well know. You claimed Trump know about Healight, and that's what he was talking about. As you well know.
I asked if you could furnish a quote, any quote, from him, where he mentions it by name, so we'd know you were right and not just making stuff up.
Clearly you can't. All this dodging around makes this more obvious, not less.

Just admit it, Bubba. Trump has never talked about Healight. His attempts at clarification never mentioned it: instead, he said he was being sarcastic.
Even Trump thinks you're wrong, Bubba.
Old 24th November 2020, 06:27 AM   #745
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Time will tell
It done told ya:
306 - 232

Ovah! and Ovah!

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 06:48 AM   #746
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Ah, the old conspiracy theorist "The fact that nobody knows it happened proves that it happened" argument. Nice to see classic comedy.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 07:06 AM   #747
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Can you give us an example of a media blackout that has worked?
Old 24th November 2020, 07:20 AM   #748
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Well, yeah. Remember that time a few years ago when the Earth exploded and we were all shipped off in a giant spaceship that looked like Earth, to another solar system? And the government didn't tell all the stupid people so they wouldn't panic? And.....oh, uh.....never mind.
Old 24th November 2020, 07:41 AM   #749
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Bubba, why is it so hard for you to believe that millions of Americans simply don't want your guy to be president anymore? He was an experiment and it failed. Trump just isn't good enough to keep his job. His approval ratings were never consistent with his reelection. Why did you even expect him to do as well as he did?
Old 24th November 2020, 07:56 AM   #750
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
Well, yeah. Remember that time a few years ago when the Earth exploded and we were all shipped off in a giant spaceship that looked like Earth, to another solar system? And the government didn't tell all the stupid people so they wouldn't panic? And.....oh, uh.....never mind.
Now you're just putting ideas in Bubba's head.

I can see it coming....

Originally Posted by some unhinged white supremacist blog

Them EVIL FOREIGN DEMOCRATS switched the whole planet for one in which they won!!!!!!! FAKE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 24th November 2020, 08:24 AM   #751
Armitage72
Philosopher

What about the time that the government recruited Orson Welles to do a radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" to cover up an actual alien invasion?
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 08:40 AM   #752
eerok
Quixoticist

deleted -- not funny

Last edited by eerok; 24th November 2020 at 08:47 AM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 08:58 AM   #753
I Am The Scum
Illuminator

Now you're just putting ideas in Bubba's head.

I can see it coming....
The Space Force has seized a phone booth from Alpha Centauri.
I Am The Scum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 09:41 AM   #754
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Pennsylvania just certified its vote. The governor has called the Biden electors to come to the capitol to vote on the 13th. Even if Wisconsin votes switch (they won't obviously) and Arizona and Nevada votes get tossed out (also won't happen) Biden has the votes to win.

Of course none of those states will not switch and Biden/Harris will win with 306 votes. What was it that Trump called and electoral college win of 306 votes?

Bubba, Tell me, and this is for posterity so, be honest, how do you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlzoLPPifzo
Old 24th November 2020, 10:26 AM   #755
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

The idea that the US military, plus the media and the sovereignty of a major nation can be controlled by shadowy powers is deeply disturbing.
Perhaps next time, Americans can elect a President pledged to root out and destroy this kind of deep state.
Old 24th November 2020, 04:08 PM   #756
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Well I am sure that a biblical filing takes a big of time .......
Fantastic News! So we will know in about 6,000 years

" Concerning the age of the Earth, the Bible's genealogical records combined with the Genesis 1 account of creation are used to estimate an age for the Earth and universe of about 6000 years"
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 04:25 PM   #757
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza
which aggrieved party is she (Sidney Powell) representing in Court to bring her lawsuit now?
I was wondering that myself
Her clients would be listed on her non existent client services agreement and on her non-existent court application, together with her non existent evidence and her non existent legal arguments.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 04:42 PM   #758
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Her clients would be listed on her non existent client services agreement and on her non-existent court application, together with her non existent evidence and her non existent legal arguments.
Along with her non-existent authority to bring the non-existent charges.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 04:47 PM   #759
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

So I guess Mt. Rushmore is out for One Term Wonder Trump.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 24th November 2020, 04:55 PM   #760
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

22nd November 2020 "However, during last week’s stunner press conference in which Trump campaign attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell elaborated on their allegations"

Err...thanks Bubba. You are aware Sidney Powell was sacked as Trump's attorney a day later for making up this nonsense?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories