IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 truth movement , Alain Soral , anti-semitism , Dieudonne M'bala M'bala , Rudy Dent

Old 9th May 2017, 07:16 PM   #281
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
If she's is of Jewish descent, she serves as an example that even folks of Jewish descent can be rabid anti-semites - cuz that's what she is. Similar to how 911Truth hero Rudy Dent, a man of African descent and dark skin, is a Hitler fanboy and paleo-nazi.
I'm not sure anyone who considers the furiously anti-semetic Wiki spooks a legitimate source would be bothered in the least by this information.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th May 2017, 10:45 PM   #282
Childlike Empress
Banned

"Anti-semetic"? LOL.

If she's a jewess, the terminus technicus is "self-hating jew", btw.

Jesus, these people can't even get their smears right.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2017, 11:16 AM   #283
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
If she's a jewess, the terminus technicus is "self-hating jew", btw
Interesting. CE himself is now on record posting anti-semitic stereotype.
Old 14th May 2017, 07:28 PM   #284
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker

He is married to this blonde Swede:
https://www.facebook.com/helje.bollyn

The family name "Kaskel" however may indeed be Jewish: There exists a noble family von Kaskel in Austria.

If she's is of Jewish descent, she serves as an example that even folks of Jewish descent can be rabid anti-semites - cuz that's what she is. Similar to how 911Truth hero Rudy Dent, a man of African descent and dark skin, is a Hitler fanboy and paleo-nazi.
Would you also then classify hero Steve Pieczenik as an antisemite? I'm just curious how paranoid you really are.
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2017, 07:59 AM   #285
carlitos
"más divertido"

Steve Pieczenik is a loon.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2017, 11:39 AM   #286
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Would you also then classify hero Steve Pieczenik as an antisemite? I'm just curious how paranoid you really are.
The name rings only a faint bell, and I have no information to judge either way.

If I had to bet, I would say yes, because you, an outed anti-semite, seem to think there might be reason to classify Pieczenik as an antisemite; this occurs to me as a good indication that good reasons exist, otherwise you wouldn't bring up specifically that person.
Old 15th May 2017, 12:05 PM   #287
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Is he your inforwar woo hero. Steve sells books, books of fiction and he spreads BS, more fiction. Are all your heros paranoid nuts who write fiction, and play to Alex Jones' lunatic fringe
Old 15th May 2017, 11:58 PM   #288
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Ah Pieczenik, the man with the invented...well...everything. Don't hear much about him anymore.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2017, 11:10 AM   #289
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02...1-truth-event/

ae911t = a whole lot of ignorance

Sorry for the VT reference... the facts: Kevin Barrett, Richard Gage, AIA (AIA he is using it), and Christopher Bollyn, spoke at “The War on Islam: 9/11 Revisited, Uncovered and Exposed” last Saturday, February 18th, 10 a.m., to the NOI. What is anti-semitic about that...

Liars speak to NOI, claim it was an inside job.

Last edited by beachnut; 22nd May 2017 at 11:13 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2017, 10:32 PM   #290
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02...1-truth-event/

ae911t = a whole lot of ignorance

Sorry for the VT reference... the facts: Kevin Barrett, Richard Gage, AIA (AIA he is using it), and Christopher Bollyn, spoke at “The War on Islam: 9/11 Revisited, Uncovered and Exposed” last Saturday, February 18th, 10 a.m., to the NOI. What is anti-semitic about that...

Liars speak to NOI, claim it was an inside job.
Leeme guess... the prefix "Zio" made a few appearances?
Old 29th May 2017, 11:29 AM   #291
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
...Only a tiny minority of the public is vocally Anti-Semitic or Neo-Nazi or a Holocaust Denier. So when you find a substantial overlap amongst these, people will naturally draw conclusions. Rudy Dent isn't an isolated example. See also Eric Hufschmid, Ken O'Keefe, Christopher Bollyn, Rebekah Roth, Jim Fetzer, Karl Schwarz; the list is long.
I see that so far, we haven't seen evidence of James Fetzer's anti-semitism in this thread. I happened to stumble across an example today: On his blog, Fetzer reposted a holocaust-revision piece in July 2015:
The Holocaust Narrative: Politics Trumps Science
In it, he makes reference to what he calls a "refreshing scientific study of the Holocaust" by Nicholas Kollerstrom, whom Fetzer describes as "[maybe] the most honorable man whom I have ever had the pleasure to know"
Kollerstrom of course denies that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz and puts the number of holocaust victims at only 1 million. How refreshing.

Fetzer goes on to outright deny the reality of the holocaust.

Little wonder then that he squarely puts the blame for 9/11 on "Israel" - read: The Jews.

Fetzer doesn't agree with many other Truthers, and few Truthers agree with Fetzer on much.
But what Truthers across all the churches of Twoof, despite the many schisms, can agree upon is their welcoming of holocaust denial and anti-semitism.

Every little man who decides to follow that pack must be made very aware of this company!
Old 29th May 2017, 12:22 PM   #292
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

http://stevepieczenik.com/tag/holocaust/

Hint: He has no article agreeing that the holocaust was real.
So yes, he seems to be a rabid anti-semite.
I listened to 30 minutes of this paleo-antisemitic rant: Pieczenik asserts that THE Jews are out to hurl the world into Armaggeddon and that THE Jews behind the world conspiracy did the holocaust to manipulate the world.
Yes, Steve Pieczenik is a dirty, deluded antisemite.
Old 29th May 2017, 07:34 PM   #293
JSanderO
Illuminator

Fetzer is a narcissistic jerk. I had the unfortunate experience of speaking directly ion the phone with him in 2010. Doesn't have a clue about engineering.
Old 30th May 2017, 01:21 PM   #294
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Haven't checked out Anthony J. Hall yet - he, too, associates with Barrett and of course with Blakeney.
It's time to check out Anthony Hall. Can anyone here do a little research for clear instances of Anthony Hall supporting stances or persons that are clearly antisemitic, or even denying the real holocaust?

The reason I want to put the spotlight on him is two articles on Craig McKee's blog:So I see that Hall has substantially been accused of holocaust denial and anti-semitism, but it doesn't seem to rise to a level to make it legally relevant enough to have him removed from teaching in Canada. Still, it could be substantial enough to call him an anti-semite in the context of our debates here.
But I wish to see evidence.

[ETA]Hall skirts dangerously close to endorsing holocaust denial outright in this interview with "Muslim Press": Tenured Suspended Prof. Tony Hall, The Latest Victim of Zionist Thought Police in Canada[/ETA]. I learn from it that he writes for Iran's Press TV and has attended a conference on CTs and other alt history in Teheran.
[/ETA]

* Hall and Kevin Barrett explicitly mentioned; since this also involves Richard Gage of AE911Truth, I will expand on this incident in a separate post

Last edited by Oystein; 30th May 2017 at 01:51 PM. Reason: ETA as tagged
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2017, 01:46 PM   #295
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Now more on this blog post by Craig McKee:

Left Forum caves to Pressure: Bans Panels amid claims Speakers are Holocaust Deniers, Anti-Semites

McKee is a Canadian journalist and 9/11 Truther. He is one of AE911Truth's most prolific writers, and he is co-host of the monthly "9/11 Teleconference Call". He happens to be a proponent of the moronic "NoC / FlyOver" fantasy about the Pentagon event.
I have not seen him write anti-semitic, holocaust-denying dirt outright, but he sure defends the rights of holocaust deniers - or denies they are deniers.

This new blog post tells us this story:

There is an organization called "Left Forum", which will hold some sort of panel discussion event this coming weekend at John Jay College, NYC. Three of the panels have topics on the "Deep State" which, according to CTists like Hall, is responsible for multiple "false flags", including 9/11, Boston, Sandy Hooks...
For panels have now been called off by the organizers:
Quote:
Here are the four panels being censored:
  • “9/11 Truth: Ground Zero for a Resistance Movement,” with speakers Kevin Barrett, Richard Gage, and Barbara Honegger. Moderated by Dr. Lucy Morgan Edwards.
  • “Terrorism”: Fake Enemies, Fraudulent Wars,” with speakers Michael Springmann, Anthony Hall, and Patrick Henningsen. Moderated by Tom Kiely.
  • “False Flags: Staged, Scripted, Mass Psy-Op Events,” with speakers Kevin Barrett, Dave Lindorff, and Ole Dammegard. Moderated by Dr. Lucy Morgan Edwards.
  • “Political Correctness: The Dangers of Thought Crime Police,” with speakers Anthony Hall, Joy Karega, and Jeremy Rothe-Kushel. Moderated by Cheryl Curtiss.
Notice that, once again, Richard Gage of AE911Truth teams up with holocaust denier Kevin Barrett. Notice, too, that Richard Gage, in violation of AE911Truth's alleged policy of only discussing the technical aspects of the WTC collapses, is engaged in highly politicized propaganda ("resistance movement"). With a holocaust denier by his side.

This is a clear and conscious choice. Gage is now on record that his being in bed with a holocaust denier is a serious problem.

There can be no doubt that Gage has decided to be on the side of rabid anti-semitism - whether out of conviction or greed I do not care.
Old 4th June 2017, 03:20 PM   #296
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Craig McKee has great love for anti-semites.

New comment on the article I discussed in my last post:
https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...#comment-47126

Originally Posted by Peter Andersen
June 4, 2017 at 10:13 am
Joseph Sobran put it well: “An anti-Semite used to mean a man who hated Jews. Now it means a man who is hated by Jews.”

Originally Posted by Craig McKee
June 4, 2017 at 4:51 pm
Absolutely. That’s a great quote.
No, Craig, that is not a great quote.
It's a stupid quote at best, an anti-semitic quote at worst. It speaks of "Jews" in general, as if "Jews" were of the same (and evil) mind. That is a child born of a classic anti-semitic mind.

It's conceiver, Joseph Sobran, was a "paleo-conservative" columnist fired from the conservative National Review by its founder William F. Buckley Jr. for - you guessed it - a series of "contextually anti-Semitic" columns.

Sobran had no problem enabling holocaust deniers like David Irving and white supremacists like Paul Fromm, by gracing their holocaust denying operations like the "Institute for Historical Review" with his presence and defence. Pretending that holocaust denial is a legitimate position.

Craig McKee, likewise, defends holocaust deniers and anti-semites wherever they get their heads slapped.

Today, Craig published a new article by Anthony Hall (see two posts up):

Academic Freedom and Thought Crime Policing: Hall sues University of Lethbridge Administration
In it, Hall talks of the "toxic psychological warfare essential to the expansionary operations of the Zio-American empire"
I will quickly translate this code for you:
Hall claims, in one quick phrase
... that the USA is ruled by Jews
... that this Jewish-rules US regime wages war on the world

This is paleo-antisemitism, clear and simple. And wrong, too.

McKee need to understand that Israel (nor "Zionism", nor "Jews") is NOT behind 9/11. This is a dirty lie conveived and spread by stinking, rabid, anti-semites, some of them holocaust deniers. He needs to stop defending this scum.
Old 4th June 2017, 03:23 PM   #297
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

By the way: Hall whines of "censorship". McKee supports this whining.

At the same time, McKee actively censors criticism on his own blog: I am one of several who are banned from commenting because we disagree.
What a hypocritical shmock.
Old 27th June 2017, 03:53 PM   #298
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Wayne Coste's "9/11 Truth Action Project" (911TAP) is flirting with anti-semitism, too.

Here is an article by Board member Christopher Gruener:
Become a Member of the TAP Team* (March 30, 2017)
Originally Posted by Chris Gruener
Can you hold a vision wherein, by the end of 2020, our joint generation of 4,000,000+ activists, working in tandem, successfully demands a credible investigation of the 9/11/01 attacks and subsequent appropriate prosecutions of all the American traitors – including those with dual citizenship - who perpetrated those attacks? Together we can do this!
"Dual citizenship" is of course the accepted euphemism among Twoofers and other scum for "Jews". What Gruener actually means is "it is of utmost importance to single out Jews, and only Jews, as traitors".

*If you click on the link at "[NOTE: Find Your Regional Coordinator by clicking on this link.]", you will find that, so far, Gruener is the ONLY "Regional Coordinator" 911TAP has managed to find yet (for the New England region) - all other "Regional Coordinator(s) and Regional Committee are still organizing"
Old 30th June 2017, 02:12 PM   #299
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

That I don't know, but what I do know about him from his own words does not impress me in the least:

http://stevepieczenik.com/loaned-wol...ssman-scalise/

"However, if I had not had an odious experience with the Alexandria/VA State Police, I would not have made mention of it.

A few years ago, I was stopped by an Alexandria Va. police woman who had to check my hand luggage after TSA cleared me through the metal detector. I accidentally carried a weapon on the plane but TSA waved me on so I thought I was in good hands.

My weapon was registered and I had a license to carry any weapons I deemed appropriate. At the time, I was working for DOD gratis so I had a DOD pass to enter the Pentagon. Despite TSA telling the cop I was OKAY she decided to search me in the airport. I laughed to myself, realizing that both stupidity and an overactive ambition are the two virtues of incompetence. She asked me what kind of weapon I was carrying. So I pushed a button and allowed the six inch blade to snap out its Corsican ivory socket. It was a stiletto, a standard weapon that I take with me in all overseas assignments.

The cop knew that but didn’t care. She was under control by a different entity. So I was forced to show up at a hearing of judicial incompetency complete with young inexperienced Va. prosecutor and a mumbling judge. Subsequently, I went to see my lovely probation officer. After a discussion concerning her son’s entrance into the military after 9/11, I advised that he had better opportunities than volunteering for an unnecessary war spurred on by a false flag event. She told me that I should run for president.

The above, and particularly the underlined paragraph would probably impress the hell out of people that have no experience in the subject matter, but having flown with firearms both carried (on official departmental business w/ credentials) and in checked baggage w/o any types of problems, I know what the law is, and what the drill is wrt carrying any type of weapon onto a commercial aircraft.

A concealed carry permit does not mean you can carry on a commercial aircraft, period. Even LE creds do not guarantee an individual will be allowed to carry on board the aircraft - unless they have departmental orders in hand requesting that the officer in question be armed in flight.

Very few situations with anyone other than federal LE will meet that standard.

I've traveled pretty much all over the U.S. and parts of Kentucky doing weapons instruction for other LEA's. Not one time did I carry on board, even though I had a mess of hardware in checked luggage. I have been sent on department business where I was required to carry, and it was prearranged by my agency and I did not go through the normal passenger check-in and boarding procedure. Rule of thumb - if you're going through sop check-in and boarding, you will not be carrying any type of weapon on that flight.

SP's inference that his claimed status w/ DOD grants him carry rights is complete ******** too.

His worst assertion above, which really tells the tale about what level of douchebag this guy is, is the reference to this So I pushed a button and allowed the six inch blade to snap out its Corsican ivory socket. It was a stiletto, a standard weapon that I take with me in all overseas assignments."

Thread I started in 2013 - I have a genetic predisposition...To collecting useless Italian knives

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=261442

Italian Stilettos may be interesting gee-gaws from a historical interest viewpoint or as a relic of the Great Juvenile Delinquent scare of the early 1950's, but what they aren't are any type of professional tool. The vintage knives don't even feature heat treated blade steel - they won't hold any type of edge. This is a subject I have over 50 years of experience in. These knives are not anything other than interesting decorative items.

If a guy were to show up in my circle carrying a stiletto for use as anything more serious than a letter opener, he would never be allowed to forget it - his agates would be broken at every opportunity, in perpetuity.

SP carries a stiletto? Overseas assignments?

100% fantasist douchbag.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2017, 03:53 PM   #300
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Here's something from 2011:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=208519
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2017, 12:34 AM   #301
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Corsican ivory from Corsican elephants? Sounds legit to me.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2017, 06:37 AM   #302
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Silly Cosmic Yak. Everyone knows Corsican ivory comes from the tusk of the Corsican walrus.
Old 1st July 2017, 06:42 AM   #303
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
That I don't know, but what I do know about him from his own words does not impress me in the least:

The above, and particularly the underlined paragraph would probably impress the hell out of people that have no experience in the subject matter, but having flown with firearms both carried (on official departmental business w/ credentials) and in checked baggage w/o any types of problems, I know what the law is, and what the drill is wrt carrying any type of weapon onto a commercial aircraft.

100% fantasist douchbag.
Most interesting and original post in this subforum in months!
Old 1st July 2017, 01:23 PM   #304
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
"Corsican" is strictly a term of art wrt Italian automatic Stilettos - there are medieval fixed blade stilettos that have been documented as originating in Corsica but the modern (1930's on) automatic stilettos are primarily manufactured in Maniago, Italy.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2017, 01:24 PM   #305
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Most interesting and original post in this subforum in months!
Thank you! coming from you I take it as high praise.

Old 1st July 2017, 03:45 PM   #306
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Ah Pieczenik, the man with the invented...well...everything. Don't hear much about him anymore.
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post

"However, if I had not had an odious experience with the Alexandria/VA State Police, I would not have made mention of it.

A few years ago, I was stopped by an Alexandria Va. police woman who had to check my hand luggage after TSA cleared me through the metal detector. I accidentally carried a weapon on the plane but TSA waved me on so I thought I was in good hands.

My weapon was registered and I had a license to carry any weapons I deemed appropriate. At the time, I was working for DOD gratis so I had a DOD pass to enter the Pentagon. Despite TSA telling the cop I was OKAY she decided to search me in the airport. I laughed to myself, realizing that both stupidity and an overactive ambition are the two virtues of incompetence. She asked me what kind of weapon I was carrying. So I pushed a button and allowed the six inch blade to snap out its Corsican ivory socket. It was a stiletto, a standard weapon that I take with me in all overseas assignments.

The cop knew that but didn’t care. She was under control by a different entity. So I was forced to show up at a hearing of judicial incompetency complete with young inexperienced Va. prosecutor and a mumbling judge. Subsequently, I went to see my lovely probation officer. After a discussion concerning her son’s entrance into the military after 9/11, I advised that he had better opportunities than volunteering for an unnecessary war spurred on by a false flag event. She told me that I should run for president.

A concealed carry permit does not mean you can carry on a commercial aircraft, period. Even LE creds do not guarantee an individual will be allowed to carry on board the aircraft - unless they have departmental orders in hand requesting that the officer in question be armed in flight.

Very few situations with anyone other than federal LE will meet that standard.

I've traveled pretty much all over the U.S. and parts of Kentucky doing weapons instruction for other LEA's. Not one time did I carry on board, even though I had a mess of hardware in checked luggage. I have been sent on department business where I was required to carry, and it was prearranged by my agency and I did not go through the normal passenger check-in and boarding procedure. Rule of thumb - if you're going through sop check-in and boarding, you will not be carrying any type of weapon on that flight.

SP's inference that his claimed status w/ DOD grants him carry rights is complete ******** too.

His worst assertion above, which really tells the tale about what level of douchebag this guy is, is the reference to this So I pushed a button and allowed the six inch blade to snap out its Corsican ivory socket. It was a stiletto, a standard weapon that I take with me in all overseas assignments."

Thread I started in 2013 - I have a genetic predisposition...To collecting useless Italian knives

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=261442

Italian Stilettos may be interesting gee-gaws from a historical interest viewpoint or as a relic of the Great Juvenile Delinquent scare of the early 1950's, but what they aren't are any type of professional tool. The vintage knives don't even feature heat treated blade steel - they won't hold any type of edge. This is a subject I have over 50 years of experience in. These knives are not anything other than interesting decorative items.

If a guy were to show up in my circle carrying a stiletto for use as anything more serious than a letter opener, he would never be allowed to forget it - his agates would be broken at every opportunity, in perpetuity.

100% fantasist douchbag.
Even worse than I thought, hard as that is to believe.
Old 3rd July 2017, 08:19 PM   #307
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Even worse than I thought, hard as that is to believe.
He should start a consulting firm consisting of himself, Tosh Plumlee, L. Fletcher Prouty (I know he's dead, just throw his name on the masthead) John Lear, Donn De Grand Pre and Jesse Ventura.

The ideal name? F3-I2 (Fakers, Fantasists and Frauds) Interstellar International.

Old 8th October 2017, 05:46 PM   #308
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Rudy Dent has a new (late September 2017) Facebook page - guess his old one got deleted by Zuckerberg's henchmen.

This time, he is not posting daily swasticas and Hitler love-letters, but still the overtly antisemitic stuff:

e.g. Benjamin Franklin misattribution

And here his antisemtic credo:
https://www.facebook.com/rudy.dent.1...7D&pnref=story
Originally Posted by Rudy Dent
I'm talking about a tribal allegiance that is not a race and is not a real religion that is,.. if our understanding of religions is based on belief systems that embrace common decency and humane core values that propose consistent respect for all people and are based on love and compassion?

We now know that there is a group who has no allegiance to any country its members may have been sheltered or born in. This group has adopted a known religion they have no genetic ties to, no DNA connection to and are impostors who even have its most extreme orthodox members believing its own lies, while they too are exploited by the knowing guiding evil that sets their agenda for the parasitical ultimate domination of the world by the most diabolical pure evil that acknowledgement of is beyond the average minds ability to comprehend.

These Masters of Cunning and Deception, make up just over 2% of America's population and is based on pure lies and a flipped script of history. They own and control America, England and Israel, their most important funding and influence comes from their Banksters and their illegal usury debt slavery along with its ability to buy Politicians.

They instigated, orchestrated and are still profiting from WWII.

Any clue as to who and what I am talking about?

What I am talking about is a racist hate cult that has been kicked out of over 109 countries.

I am also talking about a cult that has cleverly used its unscrupulous control of the Main Stream Media, Hollywood, our former Government and our Educational school systems to flip the script against facts and reality with straw man arguments implanted in everyone's heads that have been brainwashed to respond to any subject they deem taboo. If anyone who is or is not part of this tribe dares to speak out, or expose its scams they are met with a condemning, shaming, pious indignant sadly predictable knee jerk reactionary response.

Then the unprepared targets are labeled with well-known shameful hate loaded words that render them a social pariah because we have all been the victims of 24/7 lifelong indoctrination of their propaganda.

Now what specific group am I talking about, which with a little independent research can be verified by their most articulate and arrogant leaders?

In today's world ignorance is a choice!

“Read everything, listen to everybody, and don’t trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research”

If America is ever to be a free nation again, its citizens must first free their minds! An educated mind is unfit to be a slave!

"...the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent." - J. Edgar Hoover [The Elks Magazine (August 1956)]

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
Old 19th November 2018, 01:38 PM   #309
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I have a lazy eye on Christopher Bollyn's Facebook page. His latest post is about Canadian holocaust denier Monika Schaefer (a thoroughly German name), who apparently was just released from a 10-month sentence in a German prison, to which she was convicted for Holocaust denial:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Supp...9920486060786/
Originally Posted by Christopher Bollyn
Monika Schaefer - a Canadian citizen - talks about her 10-month incarceration in Germany for speaking about World War II. This one-hour interview with Brian Ruhe is inspiring and well worth viewing.
Well, she had not been talking about WW2 - she was talking about - and denying - the holocaust. Nice to see how Bollyn is firmly on the side of holocaust deniers.

There is one commenter/replier to this post who is perfectly outspoken about her Holocaust denial:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Supp...%3A%22R1%22%7D
Originally Posted by Herta Mark
There were no Extermination camps, only work camps. And Monika Schaefer was in Prison for denying the Holohoax, not for speaking about WWII.

Just dropping this little observation, lest anyone forget that 9/11 Truth and Holocaust Denial go smoothly hand in hand.
Old 19th November 2018, 03:37 PM   #310
Allen773
Graduate Poster

cc: Our own geggy
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2018, 03:38 PM   #311
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Interesting. CE himself is now on record posting anti-semitic stereotype.
Apologists for Assad and Putin tend to do that sort of thing.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 05:51 PM   #312
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I have a lazy eye on Christopher Bollyn's Facebook page. His latest post is about Canadian holocaust denier Monika Schaefer (a thoroughly German name), who apparently was just released from a 10-month sentence in a German prison, to which she was convicted for Holocaust denial:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Supp...9920486060786/

Well, she had not been talking about WW2 - she was talking about - and denying - the holocaust. Nice to see how Bollyn is firmly on the side of holocaust deniers.

There is one commenter/replier to this post who is perfectly outspoken about her Holocaust denial:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Supp...%3A%22R1%22%7D

Just dropping this little observation, lest anyone forget that 9/11 Truth and Holocaust Denial go smoothly hand in hand.
Truthers keep coming out in this Facebook thread as all-out Holocaust Deniers - possibly the worst and most nauseating kind of anti-semites there is today. Adding his name to this Scum of the Earth today is Michael Atkinson, who is a perrenial presence on many 9/11 Truth social media pages (I make no effort to make the links work in the quote):
Originally Posted by Michael Atkinson
Here's some information on "The Holocaust" propaganda that's been perpetuated by criminals to the world way too long:

Break the spell of the #HolocaustHoax
https://katana17.files.wordpress.com/.../holo-breaking...

Holocaust Deprogramming Course
https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Zyclon B "holocaust" propaganda at many "remembrance sites" and in many movies, even in this 1993 Warner Brothers film "Falling Down" about a man (Michael Douglas) just trying to do the right thing.
https://youtu.be/0jSVwZ8w3C4

Cyanide gas from Zyklon-B was used only to keep people alive. It had been used worldwide, even in the US in New York City of all places, since the 1920’s to fumigate ships, railroad cars, buildings and everything that might be harboring dangerous pests such as rats and lice. Its lifesaving use in German concentration camps such as Auschwitz was and still is marked by the brilliant Prussian Blue staining of the brick walls near to where it was used—even on the exteriors of the exterior brick walls which have been subject to more than half a century of weathering. But, but, but—where people were supposedly gassed to death by the thousands with the same substance every day, there is NO trace of blue staining at all.

Cyanide escapes from Zyklon-B granules slowly unless the gas is forced out, preferably with warm air. Zyklon-B was made to work that way. Since no such forcing of cyanide is even alleged, (the fans were supposedly turned on only after the victims were all dead) the only way that anything like the mass execution times of as few as three minutes could possibly have occurred (Vrba-Wetzler Report of 1944) would have been by using enormous amounts of Zyklon-B, at least ten times more than the amounts needed to simply kill the victims over several hours. Such huge quantities of Zyklon-B would have given at least as much opportunity for cyanide to penetrate the surrounding stucco-covered brick walls as at the delousing stations. For people familiar with Zyklon-B and how it was actually used, the solution to the dilemma would have been obvious. Simply insert a mesh basket with Zyklon-B granules almost anywhere into the warm air ductwork which the mortuaries all had–and turn on the blowers to force warm air through the granules and through the mortuaries during the actual mass execution. That is how standard DEGESCH Zyklon-B fumigation chambers worked in Dachau and in hundreds of locations throughout German-occupied Europe. In this way, at least 90% of the Zyklon-B would have also been saved—and the deadly cyanide gas would have been dispersed quickly to all parts of the gas chambers. Pockets of cyanide-free air where victims might crouch to escape the deadly gas would have been impossible. The hoax defenders are trapped by the fact that all of the self-described “eyewitnesses” claimed the fans were turned ON only after everyone was dead. The “eyewitnesses” obviously LIED and the Zyklon-B gassing stories are rubbish. This is corrupt intelligence fostered upon the world.

"The Last Days of the Big Lie" uses Spielberg's Oscar winning hoax as a jumping off point to debunk Spielberg's USC Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation as well as the greater Holocaust Hoax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Gg...ctr=1528051670

Steven Spielberg: I 'was put on this earth to' tell story of the Holocaust
https://www.today.com/.../steven-spielberg-i-was-put...

Steven Spielberg urges mandatory Holocaust education
https://www.jpost.com/.../Spielberg-urges-mandatory...
This man's face has always made me want to puke - and now I know why. It's the ugly face of 9/11 Truth.

Last edited by Oystein; 27th November 2018 at 05:53 PM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 05:17 AM   #313
JSanderO
Illuminator

Truthers who are dumb or have no technical background or poor critical thinking skills is one thing... but racism, antisemitism is way beyond the pale. Why are these jerks tolerated in their groups? Why aren't they expelled? (not that it would matter much)
Old 29th November 2018, 02:01 AM   #314
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
Truthers who are dumb or have no technical background or poor critical thinking skills is one thing... but racism, antisemitism is way beyond the pale. Why are these jerks tolerated in their groups? Why aren't they expelled? (not that it would matter much)
I think you've got the cart before the horse.
IMHO, many conspiracy theorists start with anti-semitism, and then look for reasons to justify it. (I've no evidence at all for this, btw, but I do believe this). I really don't see how anyone could be swayed by the ranting anti-semitic insanity of, say, Alex Jones, because the evidence is so flimsy. Only if you have a pre-existing prejudice would such bollocks appear truthful. You only have to look at the comments on many of the articles on Infowars to see the naked and gleeful hatred of so many of the "Infowarriors" on shameless display.
Given this, CT groups will have a large number of anti-semites in them. They may well have been actually formed by anti-semites. To expell them would be to destroy the group, as well as admitting that so many of the conspiracies themselves are just excuses for bigotry.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2018, 06:45 PM   #315
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Not (yet) open as an anti-semite, but outing himself as a racist, we have our former member Rick Shaddock promoting white supremacists and racists on his Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/rshaddock/p...16818296024223
(He is on my friends list, don't know if his posts are also available to the public)

He posts several videos by figures such as

Lana Lokteff
Jesse Lee Peterson
Jared Taylor

all talking about Renaud Camus' "The Great Replacement".

Needless to say, Rick is a great Trump fan. I think he feels empowered to show his true racist feathers by the President.
Old 7th December 2018, 10:03 PM   #316
ozeco41
Philosopher

(He is on my friends list, don't know if his posts are also available to the public)
I think not publicly accessible - he's not on my friends list and I cannot access his page.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2019, 09:40 AM   #317
lingdatang2
New Blood

Didnt the Joos kill Christ?
lingdatang2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2019, 11:15 AM   #318
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by lingdatang2 View Post
Didnt the Joos kill Christ?
We did, and you're welcome.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories