IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
View Poll Results: USAnians: When did you leave the Republican Party.
Still a Republican 1 1.61%
Still a Republican, but wavering 0 0%
January 6 riots 1 1.61%
After the election but before Jan 6 0 0%
During Trump's Presidency 3 4.84%
When Trump was nominated 2 3.23%
GW Bush era 11 17.74%
Reagan Era 5 8.06%
Watergate 2 3.23%
Earlier 2 3.23%
Never been one 38 61.29%
On Planet X, We are all Republicans 2 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29th January 2021, 03:56 PM   #1
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

USAnians: When did you leave the Republican Party?

And why, if you wish to specify. I was born and raised Republican, but Watergate moved me away and Reagan finished it off.
ETA: I enabled multi-voting, because as in my case it can take a while.

Last edited by Trebuchet; 29th January 2021 at 04:02 PM.
Trebuchet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2021, 04:18 PM   #2
marting
Master Poster

I've never been interested in belonging to a party. Just don't like the group think that seems to be the nature of any party. I also don't understand how DJT commands such loyalty. He seems to be treated almost like a deity. OTOH, some of his policies I like but I also like some of the policies of mainstream Dems and their progressive wing. But the authoritarian aspects of DJT repel me.
Old 29th January 2021, 04:33 PM   #3
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

I'm still a Republican, but I think I'm doing it ironically.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2021, 04:53 PM   #4
Solitaire
Neoclinus blanchardi

I voted in a Republican Primary in order to get George Bush out of office in 2004.

Didn't work.
Old 29th January 2021, 09:48 PM   #5
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

I was never a party member, but I lost the option to vote Republican during the W years.
Old 29th January 2021, 09:55 PM   #6
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
I voted in a Republican Primary in order to get George Bush out of office in 2004.

Didn't work.
I had a similar experience voting for a fellow named "someone who is not Donald Trump" in 2016. Didn't work. (The actual fellow was named Kasich. I didn't much care for him, but he had the most important characteristic I was looking for, which is that he wasn't Donald Trump.

Other than that, I've never voted for a Republican presidential candidate. On rare occasions I've voted for other Republicans, much more likely in local elections than elsewhere.

I have never been an actual member of a party, and I've only lived in places with open primaries.
Old 29th January 2021, 10:06 PM   #7
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I've always been registered as unaffiliated. That said. I voted for Mark Hatfield, Bob Packwood (I didn't know about the sex stuff, no one really did) and the first Bush. Some time in the Clinton administration, the Republican Party just started to become embarrassing. Mark Hatfield was a pacifist, Packwood was pro-choice though it turned out later he had his own reasons for that. Bush and his ideas of a new, rules based world order appealed to me as a child of the cold war. There was a lot of love in Republican values and it was a big tent party.

After Gingrich and the Contract on America, there's no other word for it, Republicans were just stupid. They weren't just stupid, they were proud of being stupid. During the Obama administration, they got even worse. I'm pretty much at the point that I vote a straight Democrat ticket, not because I'm a huge fan but because they aren't Republicans.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2021, 10:49 PM   #8
Silly Green Monkey
Cowardly Lurking in the Shadows of Greatness

Raised Republican, by a mother who still is apparently and somehow thinks Republicans are chosen by God and Democrats....are the antichrist I guess. My earliest political memory is of Bush Sr's election, I didn't vote for Bush Jr but couldn't bring myself to vote for a Democrat. I voted for Nader and have vowed never to throw my vote away like that again.
Old 30th January 2021, 09:20 AM   #9
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

I've never registered as any party. As a teenager I was very Republican, and that was during Clinton's first run. Oh, how upset I was when he won in 1992! However when none of the disasters I feared materialized and he seemed to do a pretty good job in that term I realized that hey, I had been wrong. I voted for him in 1996, which was the first presidential election I could vote in. In retrospect I had been pro-Republican at first because my parents were, and then because the really cute boy in my high school history class was into all that. He had fluffy hair, sticky-out ears, knobby elbows, and blushed easily. Absolutely adorable, I deeply regret that I was too shy to make a move. Another character failing I resolved during Clinton's first term.
Old 30th January 2021, 09:55 AM   #10
Pope130
Illuminator

Never been a party member, or a party line voter. However, I am registered as a Republican. In Oregon the Democratic primary effectively is pointless, as the the party leadership selects the candidates. Voting in the Republican primary at least lets you help choose who runs against the machine (and sometimes wins!).
Pope130 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2021, 09:27 PM   #11
mgidm86
Philosopher

I've never been a Republican, but it took someone like Trump for me to finally see how awful they are. It was a gradual process but I'd say the hardcore hate started two years ago. Maybe a little less
Old 31st January 2021, 12:47 AM   #12
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I was never a Republican but both my parents were. Mom left first and jumped to the Dems in the late 1960's or early 70's and Dad in the later 70's. He had to retire from the military to get away from the mindset.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2021, 03:57 AM   #13
SezMe
post-pre-born

Originally Posted by marting View Post
I also don't understand how DJT commands such loyalty. He seems to be treated almost like a deity. OTOH, some of his policies I like but I also like some of the policies of mainstream Dems and their progressive wing. But the authoritarian aspects of DJT repel me.
I'm interested in T**** "policies" you like. As far as I can tell, he has none.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2021, 10:07 AM   #14
Manopolus
Metaphorical Anomaly

I was never a Republican. I did grow up in an area that is 90% Republican, though. But my dad was an actual unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic with liberal tendencies. I'm not sure that influence had anything to do with it, because I didn't actually believe his crazy rants about the people out to get him. But there it is.

Last edited by Manopolus; 31st January 2021 at 10:12 AM.
Manopolus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2021, 10:43 AM   #15
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
I was never a party member, but I lost the option to vote Republican during the W years.
Iíve been thinking about this and what I said was not quite true. McCain was a relatively decent guy and I could have seen myself voting for him until he added Palin to the ticket. That was probably the last very last straw that convinced me the Republicans were utterly beyond redemption.
Old 31st January 2021, 11:33 AM   #16
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

I voted for Bush Sr. against Clinton in 92. The Republicans slowly lost me bit by bit after that. I would have voted for McCain in 2000, but of course the GOP trashed him to get the more easily controlled Dubya in. I've been unaffiliated for twenty years. Even if they hadn't elected that narcissistic sociopath, I wouldn't come near the current Repub party, dominated by evangelical pathological morons worshipped by idiots who pine for an America that never was.
Old 1st February 2021, 06:40 AM   #17
Beelzebuddy
Philosopher

I actually had an "are we the baddies" moment about this, decades ago. I don't know if I was ever in the Republican party deep enough to call it leaving, but I used to be pretty sympathetic to their rhetoric re: personal responsibility, small government, etc.

At some point in the early nineties, on one of the Sunday morning gasbag shows, a GOP talking head was objecting to whatever welfare issue was being discussed at the time on the basis that the impoverished were already able to afford plenty of luxuries. As evidence he cited the percentage of poor families who owned refrigerators, and I was like, hold up. Food preservation isn't a "luxury." But it was, to him. And not only was he perfectly okay with a percentage of families not having access to a safe place to store their milk, he thought it wasn't high enough and would like his taxes reduced until more people starved, please.

That was just one jackass whose details I don't even recall, but after that I started seeing the same gross venality cloaked in well-meaning platitudes in more and more GOP rhetoric. Their other planks turned out to be the same thing, like "small government" really just being code for "no taxes, and we don't actually give a **** about the repercussions thereof." Near as I can figure they started their policy of hosting dog whistle orchestras back in the eighties.
Beelzebuddy is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2021, 07:19 AM   #18
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Never have voted for a republican and its inconceivable that I ever would. I opposed most everything they were about even before they were taken over by frothing religious zealots.

Last edited by varwoche; 1st February 2021 at 07:20 AM.
varwoche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2021, 09:10 AM   #19
ZirconBlue
Sole Survivor of L-Town

I leaned Republican in my college years. There were things I didn't agree with, but I could rationalize them away. I am Pro-Choice, for example, but I figured Roe v Wade was settled law, so it didn't matter what the Republican candidates said about that. Over time, I developed more empathy for the plight of others, and I started to question positions that sounded good on paper, but weren't born out by data.

My voting progression:

1992: Republican
1996: Republican
2000: Libertarian
2004: Not Bush
2008: Democratic
2012: Democratic
2016: Democratic
2020: Democratic
The numbers look the same on their credit cards.
ZirconBlue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2021, 09:20 AM   #20
ahhell
Illuminator

Originally Posted by ZirconBlue View Post
I leaned Republican in my college years. There were things I didn't agree with, but I could rationalize them away. I am Pro-Choice, for example, but I figured Roe v Wade was settled law, so it didn't matter what the Republican candidates said about that. Over time, I developed more empathy for the plight of others, and I started to question positions that sounded good on paper, but weren't born out by data.

My voting progression:

1992: Republican
1996: Republican
2000: Libertarian
2004: Not Bush
2008: Democratic
2012: Democratic
2016: Democratic
2020: Democratic
Something similar here but I went from Libertarian to Green because I figured they had a better chance than the libertarians, I lived in San Francisco and Seattle. Not of actually getting elected, just of getting enough votes in those areas to be noticed. I voted Dem in 16 and 20. Probably the first time I voted for a major party candidate since.....Gore V Bush. Maybe, some thime around their anyway. I haven't been registered in a party since then either. I'm now in a state which lets unaffiliated voters vote in which ever primary they want. I voted the least Trumpy Repub in the last few primaries. They lost.
ahhell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 12:58 AM   #21
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I'd be a Republican if joining didn't come with an "I'm with Stupid" T-Shirt.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 01:44 AM   #22
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post

Didn't work.

For some reason I recall joining the Republican party in 1980 to vote against Ted Kennedy in the primary. However, he wasn't a Republican. I have no idea why that recollection has persisted. While I've never voted for or against anyone simply because of their party in a election, I've remained a Republican to vote in those primaries. Lately though due to my work schedule and the fact that polls for primaries don't stay open as long as in general elections I don't get to vote in primaries much anymore. Though I did vote against Trump in the 2016 primary and can't for the life of me remember which of the other dufuses I did vote for in that primary.

Last edited by The Man; 2nd February 2021 at 01:45 AM.
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 01:55 AM   #23
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
Iíve been thinking about this and what I said was not quite true. McCain was a relatively decent guy and I could have seen myself voting for him until he added Palin to the ticket. That was probably the last very last straw that convinced me the Republicans were utterly beyond redemption.
Yep, I might have given him a go, but once that VP pick came out it convinced me that he was yielding to the party or campaign advisers for 'his shot'. I just couldn't trust him to be the stand up guy I had been thinking he was. Though, I'm certainly glad he stood up and thumbed down on the ACA repeal vote later.
Old 2nd February 2021, 09:58 AM   #24
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Not an american, but were I an American...well I've looked at the Presidential elections from the founding of the USA to now, and I can confidently state that the most recent Republican I would have voted for was Theodore Roosevelt in the 1904 election.

Not that there were no Republicans since then were ok, just that the Democratic challenger (or in one case, a viable-ish third party candidate) appealed more. The last Republican President I ever would have even remotely considered being not a bad option was George Bush senior, and that would be shaky. He wasn't good, he just wasn't bad. He was a bit bland.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hťlder C‚mara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 10:57 AM   #25
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
The last Republican President I ever would have even remotely considered being not a bad option was George Bush senior, and that would be shaky. He wasn't good, he just wasn't bad. He was a bit bland.
And bland is fine. Frequently it's better! We don't need presidents with sparkling personalities, it's not the job. They're supposed to be sober and thoughtful nerds who administer and execute policy, not interesting celebrities that are fun and exciting. Leadership isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Old 2nd February 2021, 02:21 PM   #26
Mumbles
Philosopher

When was I republican.

Hahaha!

Never, I was independent until I had time to get into politics in any real way in 2003-2004 (starting in 95, in Boston, so we had more along the lines of Bill Weld locally, who...he's cool.) I gave serious consideration to McCain in 2008, and Dole to a lesser extent in 1996, but since the, and my move to Maryland...it's been rather easy for me to stay in the democratic party, as they've been more in line with my views on basic rights, environmentalism, and so forth. Always considered Romney a snake, and Toupee Fiasco's always been a bag of **** going back for decades.
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 02:30 PM   #27
nelsondogg
Critical Thinker

I leaned Republican / Libertarian in my younger years. Voted for GW Bush the first time but after the BS weapons of mass destruction / Iraq war business have been voting Dem ever since. There's no way in hell I could vote for any of today's Republican party candidates. They've gone completely nuts.
nelsondogg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 02:58 PM   #28
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

I was registered as Republican up until Charlottesville. I was registered Republican to vote in the primaries. Presidential elections are usually decided in the primaries for me. There were (not sure I can say "are" here) Republicans I could support as presidents but they seldom get nominated. On the other hand Democrats are usually choosing from a field that contains nothing but people I could vote for (with some possible people with no real shot not counting).

I voted for McCain 2 out of the 3 times I had the opportunity to. The time I voted against him was against Obama and McCain had remained a contender for me up until his nomination of Palin. That for me marked a turning point that indicated the Republican pandering to stupid people had actually made them the party of stupid.

Last edited by RecoveringYuppy; 2nd February 2021 at 03:16 PM.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 03:10 PM   #29
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

We don't have party registration. You can vote in either primary any given year, but not both.

My parents were Republicans. My dad wasn't very political in his younger years, mom campaigned for Ike. I remember being happy the Reagan won. I also being dismayed that my girlfriend was voting for Ross Perot. I suppose that is the last time I voted for a Republican. As others have said, McCain was the one Republican that made me think twice, but he had to change too much to get the nomination.

Dad was a Trumper when he died a year ago, mom will never vote for another republican because of Trump.

Now I am straight line democrat. I'm not going to care about a GOP candidate until one of them comes out against Trump and his ideas. That hasn't happened locally, yet.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 03:20 PM   #30
Dread Pirate Roberts
Thinker

Oklahoma boy. Turned 18 in 1987 and registered Republican. I really wasn't paying attention to politics then and voted for Bush. Voted for Clinton in 92 - my college girlfriend and I actually liked Tsongas in the primary season. Voted Dem since then.

Last edited by Dread Pirate Roberts; 2nd February 2021 at 03:21 PM.
Dread Pirate Roberts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 05:16 PM   #31
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I'd be a Republican if joining didn't come with an "I'm with Stupid" T-Shirt.
For your spouse!

I would describe myself as a fiscal conservative and social liberal. That's the opposite of today's Republican Party. The democrats aren't so hot on the former either, but at least the budget got balanced under Bill Clinton, with the help of some smarter Republicans than seem to be around these days.

Better a Tax and Spend Democrat than a Borrow and Spend Republican!
Old 2nd February 2021, 09:02 PM   #32
carrps
Thinker

My mom was a Republican***, and my dad was a Democrat (both now deceased). I've always been liberal, and I registered as an Independent originally, but switched to Democrat so I could vote in the primaries. Never voted for a Republican.

*** She was driven out of the Republican party by, of all people, GHWB.
carrps is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2021, 09:06 PM   #33
Reformed Offlian
Critical Thinker

There wasn't a "GHW Bush era" option, so I picked Reagan, but that's not quite true. My disappointment with GHW's actual presidency, and with his campaign against Clinton (esp. the Missus) was what broke the Repubs for me. Also, the end of the Cold War blunted the relevance of a lot of their philosophy for me.
Reformed Offlian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 11:21 AM   #34
GodMark2
Master Poster

"Voodoo Economics" was the nail in that coffin for me. It never made any sense, and was obviously just a way to justify massive corporate welfare. Ever since then, no matter what they may say when the cameras are rolling, they've always voted consistently with that failed model.

Other (sometimes stronger) reasons have been added since, but they really don't matter, because that ship has sailed.
Old 3rd February 2021, 11:48 AM   #35
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GodMark2 View Post
"Voodoo Economics" was the nail in that coffin for me. It never made any sense, and was obviously just a way to justify massive corporate welfare. Ever since then, no matter what they may say when the cameras are rolling, they've always voted consistently with that failed model.

Other (sometimes stronger) reasons have been added since, but they really don't matter, because that ship has sailed.
David Stockman has a lot to answer for. More recently he was pushing the bogus "The real unemployment rate is 60%" nonsense during the Obama presidency.
Old 3rd February 2021, 12:47 PM   #36
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
David Stockman has a lot to answer for. More recently he was pushing the bogus "The real unemployment rate is 60%" nonsense during the Obama presidency.
Was he including pre-schoolers, students, those on disability, in the Military, and the retired?

ETA: If so then the number of people in the US without full-time employment is 62.4%

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

Last edited by PhantomWolf; 3rd February 2021 at 12:54 PM.
PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 02:38 PM   #37
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Never have voted for a republican and its inconceivable that I ever would. I opposed most everything they were about even before they were taken over by frothing religious zealots.
This fits my POV.

My dad thought Nixon was doing a great job keeping those commies away and he believed in the domino lie while I started protesting the Vietnam war in high school. He told me he believed commies were leading the university masses (IOW he discounted my beliefs as not my own). He actually told me one of my friends with long hair was dirty (my friend was not). Fun times at home those were.

The Republicans only got worse from there and while I do agree that the Democrats are much too deferential to their corporate donors, it's still better than the likes of the Republicans that have held the position of POTUS during my lifetime. And the GOP Senators are no better. The GOP House legislators are currently rife with nut-jobs. Our state GOP legislators are as bad as the federal batch.

How almost half the county believes in that crazy boggles my mind.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 3rd February 2021 at 02:41 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2021, 02:57 PM   #38
Galaxie
Muse

WI doesn't require registration so I've never had to consider party affiliation.

2004 was easy, I was angered over the invasion of Iraq so I voted for Kerry.

2007 is when I really started paying attention. The GOP call of "personal responsibility, small government, low taxes" was alluring, but then I heard the Democratic debates and I thought, "These are good ideas. Where are the GOP ideas?" Turns out they didn't really have any. On top of that, the GOP's constant flirting with the religious was very off-putting for someone who had recently given that up.
Galaxie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 01:49 AM   #39
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Galaxie View Post
WI doesn't require registration so I've never had to consider party affiliation.

2004 was easy, I was angered over the invasion of Iraq so I voted for Kerry.

2007 is when I really started paying attention. The GOP call of "personal responsibility, small government, low taxes" was alluring, but then I heard the Democratic debates and I thought, "These are good ideas. Where are the GOP ideas?" Turns out they didn't really have any. On top of that, the GOP's constant flirting with the religious was very off-putting for someone who had recently given that up.
I've always found the GOP to be very basic:
1) promise low taxes
2) claim to be the party of God, morals (anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage)
3) claim to be the party of individual freedoms (2d A especially)
4) claim to be the party of patriotism (military, etc)
5) claim to be the party of 'traditional' American values (i.e. conservative )

Anything that fell within those pretty much summed up their "ideas". They were less the party of for and more the party of against: if something fell outside any of the above, they were against it. 'New, innovative, progressive' were words, let alone ideas, not in their vocabulary.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 02:04 AM   #40
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

I will continue not joining or voting for the GOP, because I knew that they would stab Trump in the back, even before Trump ran for office.
I'm disappointed that so many people voted for MConnell and other traitors.

Last edited by The Great Zaganza; 4th February 2021 at 02:05 AM.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics