ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory

Old 27th December 2006, 10:14 AM   #321
RemoveBush
Banned

"Then wouldn't airline Boeing jets filled with fuel suffise to demolish them? Isn't the controlled demolition unnecessary?"

Not according to the project manager. On tape says that he believes, not that means much, that the building would survive MULTIPLE airplane hits.
RemoveBush is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:14 AM   #322
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Explosives cause explosions. Not all explosions are caused by explosives.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:15 AM   #323
RemoveBush
Banned

"This kind of fuel:"

You do know that NIST performed a mock up of the trusses and was unable to observe a similar reaction that they are claiming? Yet they are standing by their claim, even though through scientific experimentation they are unable to obtain anything similar in the results that happened on 9/11?
RemoveBush is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:17 AM   #324
uk_dave
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RemoveBush View Post
Allow me....

"Assertion #1"

They "claim" to have analyzed all video, but yet I have watched 911eyewitness, which appears to have vanished from google, and you can CLEARLY hear explosions and see dust rising from the ground about 10 - 20 seconds before the top begins to collapse.

"Assertion #2"

They "claim" that a 50 story piece was intact, but yet no where is there ANY evidence of this! There has been no photos of this 50 story piece laying around, and I have seen many pictures of the day.

Oh for crying out loud.

I do so hope that you're not the best the 'truth' movement can muster, because quite frankly this is extremely embarassing.

You feel you can cite one video as evidence that there were explosions prior to collapse, when ALL of the other video and sound and siesmic evidence contradicts this ONE video?

And this claim of a 50 storey piece being intact.... could you clarify this please, as I have a horrible feeling you are going to claim that the section of the tower above the impact zone which collapsed down on to the remainder of the tower was somehow claimed to still be intact after the collapse finished.

I hope that isn't your claim, I really do...... but I don't hold out much hope.
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:19 AM   #325
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

RemoveBush: Why can't you, an alleged college educated person, construct a coherent sentence? Why can't you develop a logical argument? Why can't you use the quote function?
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:20 AM   #326
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

RB,

Use the Quote button, please.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:20 AM   #327
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

" You essentially agree with thier position on CD of the WTC then?"

Not all!

Allow me....

"Assertion #1"

They "claim" to have analyzed all video, but yet I have watched 911eyewitness, which appears to have vanished from google, and you can CLEARLY hear explosions and see dust rising from the ground about 10 - 20 seconds before the top begins to collapse.

"Assertion #2"

They "claim" that a 50 story piece was intact, but yet no where is there ANY evidence of this! There has been no photos of this 50 story piece laying around, and I have seen many pictures of the day.

"Assertion #3"

Yes it is.... At the point of collapse, or just below, not 10 - 20 stories below.

"Assertion #4"

Several Police, Fireman, EMS, News personel, and citizens report hearing EXPLOSIONS! News reporter live "we were in WTC? when we heard the second explosion, then a fire chief came in and told us to get out because if there was a THIRD explosion the building might not survive."

http://www.911revisited.com/

"Assertion #5"

There was evidence!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=87932

Notice how the slag is flowing from this steel beam. Notice where this steel beam is. I doubt that they had a man out there cutting this beam in this area considering the debris around it and the fact that there is no sign of any part of it laying below it.

Slag does not end up like that when being cut, from what I have seen with the time that I was using a torch and watching it being used.

"Assertion #6"

Simply looking at the steel is not an investigation! They are making claims that the steel was analyzed, when it was not! The steel was not taken to a lab, they even imply that themselves! Having people look at steel, and I am sure they could not look at it all before shipping, does not constitute and investigation of the steel.

"Assertion #7"

They are correct on item ONE. However, what they FAIL to identify is why the firemen would even call Larry? So for him to make a statement like that is unprecidented. When the firemen work a scene, they are in complete control of the area. They make the decissions. They determine pulling MEN, not "IT" from the buildings.

For item number 3, well there are other people in the field that says otherwise...

http://www.rense.com/general67/forensic.htm
By Steve Davis
Geologist & Researcher

Item number 5, the eyewitness is a firefighter (as this has been used time and time again by the same people). Yet, others have proclaimed "bombs in the building" in VIDEOS. I believe video because it is less subjective to interpretation of a question or answer.

"Assertion #9"

I really love this comment:

"To draw any specific relationship between how many buildings were destroyed and the reason for thier collapse runs counter to logic and common sense."

What! With all due respect! What a CROCK! Of course it plays a role. If the building would have stopped collapsing patially on the way down and left 2-4-or 10 floors intact with rubble all the way around, we would not be having this discussion. But it did not, and it is COMPLETLY within logic and common sense to ask these questions.

"Assertion #9"

This is the funniest...... They dismiss hours of tapes with people pointing out that there were explosions, its on tape people, and then they want to claim that people are making things fit their conclusion.

With all due respect again! In this statement alone, they have dropped down to about a 5 on the believable scale. Police, firemen, and ems in their statements indicate that they heard, saw, and felt explosions. One guy said (Paraphrasing) "Then it started popping and it started going around the building, we could see the explosion as it went around the building."

There are hundreds of similar stories. The basement being blown only seconds before the plane hits.

Do I believe some of what they state? Sure! However, by their comments it is clear that they failed in many areas and that their ASSUMPTION in many areas are not scientific or provable.

What the hell is wrong with you? Try using the freaking quote button. Jeesss...
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:23 AM   #328
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

You do know that NIST performed a mock up of the trusses and was unable to observe a similar reaction that they are claiming? Yet they are standing by their claim, even though through scientific experimentation they are unable to obtain anything similar in the results that happened on 9/11?
Oh crap, I thought you asked about what fueled the fires? I did not account in my answer for you moving the goalposts afterwards. My bad.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:25 AM   #329
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

"quote=pomeroo;2207789 I'm not an engineer, nor do I play one on television. One of my friends who is a structural engineer has devised a test, charming in its innocence and simplicity, for unmasking frauds like RB. He suggests asking the impostor to explain why no skyscrapers are constructed of wood."

Since I am not a DEGREED engineer (a software engineer is I) I believe I can temporarily fill the shoes of 28th Kingdom and answer this question WITHOUT using the quote feature just like he and/or she or/and it would do.

Pomeroo: Carcinogens, is why?!? Geez! That's why your knot an EnginEar, see?!? Some woods is stronger than steal even! Like walnuts and cherries wood and Birch Society wood. Plus like wood don't rust very much of a whole lot either so it lasts Longer than most Steal witch can rust even if its Stainless! Its reely the TERMITES man! Even Shills shud no about Termites! If you have the wood struckchoor then you got Termytes and THEN you have to have a big tank at the Top of the Bilding full of Insecktoside. Like they'd open the valves on that Big Tank Every six months or so to kill the little termyte buggers. But what if like the Tank Watchers up top had a fist Fight or something and one fell into the valve and it opened during The day?!? Then peeple would breethe the Insecktaside and get cancer and Sue the shill Reel Estate Develuppers and then that would be the End of collecting Rent and no more trillian of dollors for the Corporatist LandLourdes!!!
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:27 AM   #330
babazaroni
Muse

Sorry, can't respond till you use the quote button.

It is difficult to verify who said what and see the original quote unless you do.
babazaroni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:29 AM   #331
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Originally Posted by ConspiRaider View Post
"quote=pomeroo;2207789 I'm not an engineer, nor do I play one on television. One of my friends who is a structural engineer has devised a test, charming in its innocence and simplicity, for unmasking frauds like RB. He suggests asking the impostor to explain why no skyscrapers are constructed of wood."

Since I am not a DEGREED engineer (a software engineer is I) I believe I can temporarily fill the shoes of 28th Kingdom and answer this question WITHOUT using the quote feature just like he and/or she or/and it would do.

Pomeroo: Carcinogens, is why?!? Geez! That's why your knot an EnginEar, see?!? Some woods is stronger than steal even! Like walnuts and cherries wood and Birch Society wood. Plus like wood don't rust very much of a whole lot either so it lasts Longer than most Steal witch can rust even if its Stainless! Its reely the TERMITES man! Even Shills shud no about Termites! If you have the wood struckchoor then you got Termytes and THEN you have to have a big tank at the Top of the Bilding full of Insecktoside. Like they'd open the valves on that Big Tank Every six months or so to kill the little termyte buggers. But what if like the Tank Watchers up top had a fist Fight or something and one fell into the valve and it opened during The day?!? Then peeple would breethe the Insecktaside and get cancer and Sue the shill Reel Estate Develuppers and then that would be the End of collecting Rent and no more trillian of dollors for the Corporatist LandLourdes!!!
Wow! Verbatim!

Did 28K take over your body?
Old 27th December 2006, 10:29 AM   #332
babazaroni
Muse

"Then wouldn't airline Boeing jets filled with fuel suffise to demolish them? Isn't the controlled demolition unnecessary?"

Not according to the project manager. On tape says that he believes, not that means much, that the building would survive MULTIPLE airplane hits.
Again, use the quote function.
babazaroni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:31 AM   #333
uk_dave
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
Did 28K take over your body?
Was it a loose fit? (second edition, recut & revised)
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:34 AM   #334
RemoveBush
Banned

"Question 1

Do you believe that two jet liners collided with the twin towers on 9/11?

Now if the answer to this is 'no' then you don't have to bother with the next question which is a bit more detailed."

Yes I believe planes hit the building. The question is what type of planes and where they the planes we are told.

"So the question is if one imagines that the government staged the event in order to advance a private agenda why did they go to what I'm sure you'll agree is a enormous undertaking in order to make the towers collapse."

Here is something it sounds like you are not aware of? Did you know that the towers were about to be CONDEMED? They were on their last waiver.... I can't remember where I read it, I will look for that.

It was going to cost about 2 BILLION dollars to bring the buildings up to code. They were going to have to basically gut the buildings inside and out! How convienent for Larry that this happens so he does not have to spend that money but makes that kind of money? There sure are a lot of coincidences for 9/11! Sorry, but one two or five would be reasonable, but when you have hundreds (maybe not that high but you get the idea) then it becomes something else. The odds are about a TRILLION to one for that many occuring on one day.

The money trai is easy if they higher out of country. Who's to know? More than half of the hijackers were Saudi's, yet we attack Iraq? It is extremely plausible/possible for someone to higher Saudi, Pakistan, or Isreal to do the job.

By the way.... Most of the people in the truth movement do not claim that this was PLANNED by Bush! This was planned for years. The military industrial complex is more than likely to be part of this than anyone. Bush did know though!

Secret Service was definatly told not to do their job on 9/11 with Bush. The notion that "he did not want to scare the kids" is just another smoke screen. If that were the case, he would not have told the WORLD on live TV that we were under attack in front of those kids. I'm sure this scared them more then just calmly getting up and dealing with the situation in another room. Don't you think?

I will look for that article in the mean time. I will be back later, as I have some things to do.

ciao
Old 27th December 2006, 10:36 AM   #335
babazaroni
Muse

"Question 1

Now if the answer to this is 'no' then you don't have to bother with the next question which is a bit more detailed."

Yes I believe planes hit the building. The question is what type of planes and where they the planes we are told.

"So the question is if one imagines that the government staged the event in order to advance a private agenda why did they go to what I'm sure you'll agree is a enormous undertaking in order to make the towers collapse."
Use the quote function, as that allows us to easily look at the original context of your quotes.
Old 27th December 2006, 10:40 AM   #336
uk_dave
Philosopher

Quote:
They were on their last waiver.... I can't remember where I read it, I will look for that.

Please please please stop...you're killin' me

Old 27th December 2006, 10:40 AM   #337
Skibum
Graduate Poster

I will look for that article in the mean time. I will be back later, as I have some things to do.
ciao
Perhaps when you come back you could provide sources for all of your info.
If possible the original printed source would be nice, paraphrasing is also not allowed.
Skibum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 10:48 AM   #338
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skibum View Post
Perhaps when you come back you could provide sources for all of your info.
If possible the original printed source would be nice, paraphrasing is also not allowed.
Also check out this forum's help section. It's bound to have an entry about the quote function.
Old 27th December 2006, 10:50 AM   #339
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

"Question 1

Where were these alleged "questions" asked? I think you're serving yourself some easy questions to answer, so it looks like you'll be willing to answer questions when you're not. Please provide links to the post that presented these questions, or we'll just have to assume you faked them all.

Here is something it sounds like you are not aware of? Did you know that the towers were about to be CONDEMED? They were on their last waiver.... I can't remember where I read it, I will look for that.
Oh, how convienient, you can't remember where you heard it!

Perhaps you could explain why Mr. Silverstein would get himself involved in a long-term lease on a property that was about to be condemned? Is he just the worst billionaire landowner in history?

The money trai is easy if they higher out of country. Who's to know? More than half of the hijackers were Saudi's, yet we attack Iraq? It is extremely plausible/possible for someone to higher Saudi, Pakistan, or Isreal to do the job.
Okay, "trai" is an honest typo, but "Higher"? That's just the completely wrong word, and you used it twice! Learn to use proper English, and you won't come across as an uneducated boob.

Sure, you just go "look". We'll be here waiting for your admission that you just made that all up.

Oh, and those links I asked for.
Old 27th December 2006, 10:56 AM   #340
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Did you know that the towers were about to be CONDEMED?
Wrong.

So it is your contention that 9/11 was a big insurance fraud scheme?
Old 27th December 2006, 10:57 AM   #341
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Wow. Just wow. Let's see if I can put this all together for RemovedBrain:

The towers were condemned (probably the asbestos stuff again, no doubt). It was going to cost a lot of money to bring them up to code, so Silverstein goes to GWB, and tells him he's going to use the "plane crash" scenario that is in his secret decoder ring.

All the WTC buildings are pre-wired for demolition, and the dummy planes are ready.

The passengers for the flights that were going to take off are abducted and killed, so they don't have to fly real passenger jets into the building. (I know, makes my head hurt typing it!)

The dummy jets are flown into the buildings, and after a pre-arranged time, the demo charges are set off, killing everyone above the impact points.

GWB, Silverstein high-five each other for a job well done.

My only question is; how can anybody be so twisted as to think like this?

I feel dirty just typing it, and I know it's fantasy!
Old 27th December 2006, 11:02 AM   #342
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

The towers were condemned (probably the asbestos stuff again, no doubt). It was going to cost a lot of money to bring them up to code, so Silverstein goes to GWB, and tells him he's going to use the "plane crash" scenario that is in his secret decoder ring.
You left out the fact that, being unable to obtain a paper shreader at Staples, Larry Silverstein (who secretly controls the FDNY) ordered his evil firefighting minions to blow up WTC 7 to destroy "the secret documents" stored there.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:02 AM   #343
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

All the WTC buildings are pre-wired for demolition, and the dummy planes are ready.

The passengers for the flights that were going to take off are abducted and killed, so they don't have to fly real passenger jets into the building. (I know, makes my head hurt typing it!)

The dummy jets are flown into the buildings, and after a pre-arranged time, the demo charges are set off, killing everyone above the impact points.

I dunno, Jim. I think maybe the BOTH of us have been, to a degree, Janice Lester'd by our enigmatic 28th Kingdom. Scary.

(Note: Janice Lester was that doctor who changed places with Koik in the final episode of Star Trek, original series)
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:03 AM   #344
Kiwiwriter
Graduate Poster

Smile Well, maybe this is it...

How can anybody be so twisted as to think like this?

1. Their tinfoil hat is wound too tight.
2. They intend to run the world just like this after they take power.
3. They didn't renew their meds.
Kiwiwriter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:06 AM   #345
babazaroni
Muse

Originally Posted by Kiwiwriter View Post
How can anybody be so twisted as to think like this?

1. Their tinfoil hat is wound too tight.
3. They didn't renew their meds.
4. They have an emotional stake in the outcome that interferes with reasoning.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:06 AM   #346
JonnyFive
Illuminator

"Question 1

Yes.

Quote:

All evidence suggests they were. Feel free to post anything that shows evidence to the contrary. The key word here is "evidence".

Quote:
BS. It's not true at all. The towers enjoyed extremely high occupancy rates. Perhaps you should research this topic more using the sources provided on this web site.

Quote:
It was going to cost about 2 BILLION dollars to bring the buildings up to code. They were going to have to basically gut the buildings inside and out! How convienent for Larry that this happens so he does not have to spend that money but makes that kind of money?
So, what evidence do you have that Larry Silverstein made all kinds of money because of this? I started a thread here about the ridiculous idea that 9/11 was done for insurance fraud.

You will find information within that thread about the costs of the attack, as well as how much Silverstein stands to gain from insurance. That is, if you care enough about it to do some basic research.

Quote:
There sure are a lot of coincidences for 9/11! Sorry, but one two or five would be reasonable, but when you have hundreds (maybe not that high but you get the idea) then it becomes something else. The odds are about a TRILLION to one for that many occuring on one day.
Care to explain how exactly you calculated these probabilities?
JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:09 AM   #347
pomeroo
Banned

"Carcinogens, is why?!? Geez! That's why your knot an EnginEar, see?!? Some woods is stronger than steal even! Like walnuts and cherries wood and Birch Society wood. Plus like wood don't rust very much of a whole lot either so it lasts Longer than most Steal witch can rust even if its Stainless! Its reely the TERMITES man! Even Shills shud no about Termites! If you have the wood struckchoor then you got Termytes and THEN you have to have a big tank at the Top of the Bilding full of Insecktoside. Like they'd open the valves on that Big Tank Every six months or so to kill the little termyte buggers. But what if like the Tank Watchers up top had a fist Fight or something and one fell into the valve and it opened during The day?!? Then peeple would breethe the Insecktaside and get cancer and Sue the shill Reel Estate Develuppers and then that would be the End of collecting Rent and no more trillian of dollors for the Corporatist LandLourdes!!!"

I know exactly what you mean and I think I'm developing a serious problem
pomeroo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:11 AM   #348
uk_dave
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Kiwiwriter View Post
That gets my vote.
The woowoo's have this unsavoury tendency to accuse others of what they themselves would be capable of.

Alex Jones is a prime example...you just know that in jones's utopia atheism, socialism, judaism and homosexuality (sound familiar?) would not be tolerated, and of course those FEMA death camps are just what he'll be building.

Luckily for sane and rational people the woowoo's will never have any power anywhere...ever. I'm constantly surprised they have managed to master the computer on/off switch, and even then I suspect someone else deals with that technical detail for them.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:15 AM   #349
pomeroo
Banned

Talking First and Fastest

Oh, boy! I get to post the 911myths.com link before anyone else!

http://911myths.com/html/losing_money_at_the_wtc_.html
pomeroo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:17 AM   #350
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Then wouldn't airline Boeing jets filled with fuel suffise to demolish them? Isn't the controlled demolition unnecessary?
Would survive the impact I imagine. But wouldn't you agree that uncontrolled fires would eventually weaken the structure to the point of collapse?

If there had been explosives used, where were they planted exactly, on what floors?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:18 AM   #351
uk_dave
Philosopher

I would just like to add to my previous post that not ALL CTers are complete woowoos bent on world domination...there are some such as 'ref' and.... ummmm.... well... erm.... oh russell pickering and umm ummmmmm well, I'm sure there are others, anyway some who have genuine but misguided concerns about the official account of 9/11 and are willing to debate those issues in a sane manner.

Unfortunately there has been an upsurge in the more mentally deranged woowoo in recent days, possibly as a result of the spanking Gravy gave to avery and bermas.

Old 27th December 2006, 11:21 AM   #352
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
So, putting that all together, the CT assumption is that Global Guardian was rescheduled (possible but unconfirmed), that the rescheduling was a political, rather than a military decision (something for which there is no evidence whatsoever), and that because Cheney was in charge of war games he must be behind it (even though the assumption behind that is fundamentally flawed & there's not the faintest evidence he did anything of the kind).
I don't see where the CTists are trying to go with that one. How would this help prove there was a conspiracy? If 9/11 was supposed to have been on 10/11, what difference would that have made?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:22 AM   #353
Kiwiwriter
Graduate Poster

Smile Darn it!

Originally Posted by babazaroni View Post
4. They have an emotional stake in the outcome that interferes with reasoning.
There is always one more thing!

But that's true...they believe this stuff so much, the belief means they have to push out all rational and logical evidence to the contrary.
Kiwiwriter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2006, 11:22 AM   #354
babazaroni
Muse

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
Unfortunately there has been an upsurge in the more mentally deranged woowoo in recent days, possibly as a result of the spanking Gravy gave to avery and bermas.
and 28K. 28K was forced to morph into RB.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:25 AM   #355
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Originally Posted by pomeroo View Post
"Carcinogens, is why?!? Geez! That's why your knot an EnginEar, see?!? Some woods is stronger than steal even! Like walnuts and cherries wood and Birch Society wood. Plus like wood don't rust very much of a whole lot either so it lasts Longer than most Steal witch can rust even if its Stainless! Its reely the TERMITES man! Even Shills shud no about Termites! If you have the wood struckchoor then you got Termytes and THEN you have to have a big tank at the Top of the Bilding full of Insecktoside. Like they'd open the valves on that Big Tank Every six months or so to kill the little termyte buggers. But what if like the Tank Watchers up top had a fist Fight or something and one fell into the valve and it opened during The day?!? Then peeple would breethe the Insecktaside and get cancer and Sue the shill Reel Estate Develuppers and then that would be the End of collecting Rent and no more trillian of dollors for the Corporatist LandLourdes!!!"

I know exactly what you mean and I think I'm developing a serious problem
Oh my God it's spreading, the Janice Lester Effect. Wreaked by the shape-shifting 28th Kingdom upon us innocent dues-paying JREFers. First me, then Sub Driver Jim and now the erudite Pomeroo. Who will be next? Which JREFer will be hopelessly ensnared in the Web of 28th Kingdom Brainification?!? Oh no. No no no...
Old 27th December 2006, 11:27 AM   #356
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by babazaroni View Post
and 28K. 28K was forced to morph into RB.
My new thread on Sock Paranoia got moved, perhaps we could discuss it there.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:30 AM   #357
Kiwiwriter
Graduate Poster

Smile Moi aussi...

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
That gets my vote.
The woowoo's have this unsavoury tendency to accuse others of what they themselves would be capable of.

Alex Jones is a prime example...you just know that in jones's utopia atheism, socialism, judaism and homosexuality (sound familiar?) would not be tolerated, and of course those FEMA death camps are just what he'll be building.

Luckily for sane and rational people the woowoo's will never have any power anywhere...ever. I'm constantly surprised they have managed to master the computer on/off switch, and even then I suspect someone else deals with that technical detail for them.
Mine too. These guys routinely become what they behold, for a variety of reasons. The biggest is that they project their own ideas and lives onto the machinations and behaviors of others. What they would do and do do, they believe that all people will do.

Remember, true believers think that everyone is really on their side, and just needs the veils lifted from their eyes. They really think that everyone thinks the same as them. They also slavishly adopt or take up the tactics or alleged behavior patterns of those they assail. The John Birch Society, for example, copied the Communist Party. Its founder, Robert Welch, was fascinated with Communistm and aped it slavishly.

The woowoos are not likely to take power, and they know it. That's why they talk about and hope for the collapse of Western society from external or internal forces (war, terrorism, a lousy economy, Paris Hilton winning an Oscar), which will create a power vacuum and chaos, and in that chaos, they fondly believe their army of united, well-trained, elite Robocops will spring from nowhere and march into the White House and Pentagon like well-oiled machines, and take these facilities over in the name of the leading conspiracy theorist, find the secret documents that link the Masons with the Jews and 9/11, execute the traitors to prevent counter-revolution, and restore order, discipline, and unquestioning obedience to the TRUTH.

I think Paris Hilton has better chances of winning that Oscar.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:31 AM   #358
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

""Then wouldn't airline Boeing jets filled with fuel suffise to demolish them? Isn't the controlled demolition unnecessary?"

Not according to the project manager. On tape says that he believes, not that means much, that the building would survive MULTIPLE airplane hits."

Yes, and the man is dead now. Died in those towers while saving countless others. He was mistaken. Period. He also was not a structural engineer who designed the WTC.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:41 AM   #359
Pardalis
Banned

So... Bush got his part of the deal by having a "reason" to go to Iraq, and Silverstein got his part by not having to pay for the demolition...

Wow, a conspiracy with multiple goals and agendas...

Just when you thought this thing was already complicated.
Old 27th December 2006, 11:44 AM   #360
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Originally Posted by pomeroo View Post
Oh, boy! I get to post the 911myths.com link before anyone else!

http://911myths.com/html/losing_money_at_the_wtc_.html
Sorry, I got there first:

Originally Posted by JonnyFive View Post
BS. It's not true at all. The towers enjoyed extremely high occupancy rates. Perhaps you should research this topic more using the sources provided on this web site.

Now, I wonder if he'll actually answer questions, or if he'll just veer off on yet another tangent.
JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories