ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Non-USA & General Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brexit , Theresa May , uk elections , uk politics

View Poll Results: How long will UK Prime Minister Theresa May Last?
She'll last a month at most 8 17.78%
She won't last out the week 3 6.67%
She'll last for two weeks 2 4.44%
She'll last until the next Tory Conference in October 2017 20 44.44%
She'll last until the next General Election 8 17.78%
She'll ride out the storm and serve the full term 2 4.44%
Who cares <shrug>? 2 4.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10th July 2017, 02:42 PM   #241
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
I was wondering whether Craig B was being heavily ironic there, so didn't mention the DUP's religious leanings
I was a bit. Also the twelfth of July is only two days away.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2017, 09:45 AM   #242
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
I was a bit. Also the twelfth of July is only two days away.
And they're getting themselves into the mood already. This from the Herald today.
A RACIST banner making derogatory comments about Celtic forward Scott Sinclair and hung on a Belfast bonfire ahead of the traditional ‘Eleventh Night’ celebrations has provoked outrage.

Police in Northern Ireland are investigating after a banner with the words ‘Scott Sinclair loves bananas’ was festooned on a pyre in the car park of Avoniel Leisure Centre in the east of the Northern Irish capital.

Last edited by Craig B; 11th July 2017 at 09:47 AM.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2017, 11:55 AM   #243
Garrison
Illuminator

May launching a desperate attempt to generate some sympathy today:

Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll

All it did for me is confirm her self-centred nature, oh so emotional about her own personal disaster while running away from people like the survivors of the Grenfell fire. And of course there's her utter insistence that austerity must go on and a hard Brexit is an acceptable option, again showing her utter lack of concern for anyone but herself.
Old 16th July 2017, 01:31 AM   #244
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

And they're getting themselves into the mood already. This from the Herald today.
A RACIST banner making derogatory comments about Celtic forward Scott Sinclair and hung on a Belfast bonfire ahead of the traditional ‘Eleventh Night’ celebrations has provoked outrage.

Police in Northern Ireland are investigating after a banner with the words ‘Scott Sinclair loves bananas’ was festooned on a pyre in the car park of Avoniel Leisure Centre in the east of the Northern Irish capital.
Even after the Twelfth is over, they're staying in the "mood". These people are completely outside the normal political spectrum. May really has to stop flirting with their parliamentary wing.
Old 17th July 2017, 03:38 AM   #245
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Even after the Twelfth is over, they're staying in the "mood". These people are completely outside the normal political spectrum. May really has to stop flirting with their parliamentary wing.
I think flirting time is well past. May has already enjoyed a post-coital cigarette and left the money on the dresser on the way out.
The Don is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2017, 05:24 AM   #246
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
I think flirting time is well past. May has already enjoyed a post-coital cigarette and left the money on the dresser on the way out.
I think you've got that the wrong way around.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Non-USA & General Politics