IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , diseases , medical conspiracies

Old 25th December 2021, 02:03 PM   #321
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
It wasn't me who did bring up... David Icke in this thread.
You may not have been the first to mention him, but what I and others keep reminding you of is that you stated that Icke is a reliable source of information. And you did it in this thread.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 02:05 PM   #322
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

"Conveniently" died in late 2019.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!!

Quote:
Here are two minutes of what he said about the criminal Anthony Fauci:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!!

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 02:08 PM   #323
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by MBDK View Post
Do you understand his argument? Do you understand how, even if correct, it has no impact on its ability to identify the presence of COVID-19?

Perfectly. Here he is about the PCR-Test itself. I think you will be able to understand what he says. Not able to detect infections, should be used only in laboratory environments:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Dr. Osten, who designed the original COVID-19 PCR-Test, designed it in a way that had to produce massive false positive results (CT-Value of 45).

And he knew it because there are older statements of him saying the exact same thing Mullis says in that video.
auf dem Thron

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 25th December 2021 at 02:14 PM. Reason: structure
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 02:14 PM   #324
Tom Palven
Thinker

Ever heard about Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR-Test? He won a Nobel Prize for it and had some interesting things to say. "Conveniently" died in late 2019. Here are two minutes of what he said about the criminal Anthony Fauci:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
A little off topic, but when Kary Mullis said "Tony Fauci doesn't mind going on television and lying directly into the camera," it reminded me of what is on Wikipedia at this moment about what motivated whistleblower Edward Snowden.

In the 14th section down it quotes Snowden as saying in January 2014, "The breaking point was seeing the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, directly lie under oath to Congress."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden
Tom Palven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 02:21 PM   #325
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Tom Palven View Post
A little off topic, but when Kary Mullis said "Tony Fauci doesn't mind going on television and lying directly into the camera," it reminded me of what is on Wikipedia at this moment about what motivated whistleblower Edward Snowden.

In the 14th section down it quotes Snowden as saying in January 2014, "The breaking point was seeing the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, directly lie under oath to Congress."
Are you truly blind to the duplicity of calling Fauci a liar after the lie of calling Kit Knightly "a former Guardian investigative reporter"?

Then there was your claim that you'd personally seen Fauci heavily featured on media all over the world.

Not only are you demonstrably a liar, but you aren't even good at it.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 02:27 PM   #326
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Dr. Osten, who designed the original COVID-19 PCR-Test, designed it in a way that had to produce massive false positive results (CT-Value of 45).
Do you mean Christian Drosten?

If so, then . . .

Quote:
Do Drosten tests show false COVID-19 positive results?

Nona Aghdgomelashvili doesn’t indicate any sources as evidence for the information in the post, which would make content about the Drosten tests reliable. Therefore, statements as if Drosten "mixed the test and vaccine, and after becoming obsessed with the idea, he developed a new COVID-19 test in the lab" lacks evidence.

Drosten tests that were developed in one of the best genomic research laboratories in the world was purchased by the World Health Organization. WHO has published a detailed report on the accuracy of the tests and noted that it was validated by three different laboratories.

Experts explain that no test is accurate 100% of the time, albeit the errors are usually introduced by medical personnel who fail to take samples correctly or lab personnel’s mistake.

Reiner Fuellmich is a German lawyer and one of the well-known corona-skeptics who believes that PCR tests aren’t reliable. As for the investigative committee that Nona Aghdgomelashvili writes about in her post, it was formed on June 10, 2020, by four lawyers and its' primary aim is to consider “lockdown” the greatest crime against humanity in history.

Read “Myth Detector’s” article on Fuellmich:
In regards to Drosten tests, Fuellmich refers to scientist’s 2014 interview with the Wirtschaftswoche, in which Drosten states that PCR diagnostic tests for MERS-virus are particularly sensitive and respond to even one genetic molecule, which means that mild cases of the disease might be included in the overall count of the disease. Fuellmich disseminated this information about PRC diagnostic tests for COVID-19 and indicated that using such sensitive tests generates false-positive results and groundlessly causes the increase of number of patients tested positive for COVID-19.

Drosten himself states that PRC tests developed by him have passed respective certification and the test results “don’t raise any questions”

On September 22, during the Norddeutscher Rundfunk’s weakly podcast on coronavirus outbreak and treatment, the head of the Virology Institute at Frankfurt University Clinic Sandra Ciesek stated that PCR test remains a “gold standard” for coronavirus diagnostics.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 25th December 2021 at 02:28 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 02:28 PM   #327
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Yes, the fish always stinks from the head. As I said about the veterinarian Lothar Wieler, who is head of the RKI, a state institute under the umbrella of the health ministry, a little bit comparable to Fauci but far less powerful, goes up on the stage and presents the data of his own institute, collected by real scientists and used by critics of the "measurements", and blatanly lies about that data. But as people don't tend to check what they could check, given it is open source, they just believe the 30-second snippet they see on the telly and he mostly gets away with it (but not for much longer).
auf dem Thron
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 02:30 PM   #328
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

"Tony Fauci doesn't mind going on television and lying directly into the camera,"
Quite hilarious, coming from a disinformationist, posted by a disinformationist.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 25th December 2021, 02:34 PM   #329
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

The wretched smell of dangerous disinformation is going to ruin xmas dinner, so auf wiedersehen, happy holidays, merry christmas, and спокойной ночи.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 25th December 2021, 02:52 PM   #330
catsmate
No longer the 1

Ever heard about Kary Mullis, <snip>
I
More childish, conspiratorial nonsense.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 03:00 PM   #331
MBDK
Scholar

Perfectly. Here he is about the PCR-Test itself. I think you will be able to understand what he says. Not able to detect infections, should be used only in laboratory environments:

And he knew it because there are older statements of him saying the exact same thing Mullis says in that video.
So, you ARE ignorant. His argument is specific in that what the test detects truly IS present, but the test is just not quantitative. That is in direct agreement with the fact the test reliably detects the presence of COVID-19. NO ONE of expertise on the subject has ever claimed the tests are individually quantitative.

It should be disconcerting to you that you have failed to recognize such a basic flaw in your argument.
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 03:13 PM   #332
Steve
Penultimate Amazing

'Steve is an absolute loon from down-under who believes in every big lie ever told. If people who have, unlike Steve, shown their brilliance in other fields, doubt even one of those big lies, Steve thinks he can dismiss all of their statements.'

Just quoting from somewhere on the internet.
I may well be a loon, which would certainly qualify me to dismiss the comments of like-minded persons, but it would take complete (Russian) ignorance of the world to think that I am "down-under" anywhere.

Re the quote - it is in the stupidly easy to find Wiki article on your "conveniently' dead hero, But you knew that (because you are the smartest person I will ever encounter).
Old 25th December 2021, 03:17 PM   #333
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

My cousin is in the hospital on Christmas because of the anti-vax nonsense, and is pissed at himself for being a fool.

Please stop muddying the waters with your nonsense, CTers. You are literally hurting people playing your stupid ******* games.

People buy into the "I'm on the fence" attitude solely because idiots keep telling them ********. There aren't two sides to the issue: there's reality, and there's fantasyland.

Last edited by TheGoldcountry; 25th December 2021 at 03:19 PM.
TheGoldcountry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 03:49 PM   #334
Steve
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
My cousin is in the hospital on Christmas because of the anti-vax nonsense, and is pissed at himself for being a fool.

Please stop muddying the waters with your nonsense, CTers. You are literally hurting people playing your stupid ******* games.

People buy into the "I'm on the fence" attitude solely because idiots keep telling them ********. There aren't two sides to the issue: there's reality, and there's fantasyland.
I believe this is the actual intent of these sub-humans. Many of them just pretend to be stupid to hide their maliciousness.
Old 25th December 2021, 04:19 PM   #335
Tom Palven
Thinker

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post

Then there was your claim that you'd personally seen Fauci heavily featured on media all over the world.
You can't link to that because it's utter bollocks

Try some other BS.
Tom Palven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 04:31 PM   #336
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

One of the funniest things about pseudo-skeptics is this "trust the Science™" thing. It should be something resevered to autistic Swedish teenagers, but these clowns are just so proud of their ability to replicate nonsense they were told in school.

Some people, like myself, actually worked in Science™ and know how that works in the 21st century.
auf dem Thron
Old 25th December 2021, 04:37 PM   #337
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
find Wiki article

btw, a little pet peeve of mine: calling WikiPedia "wiki" should be a no-go. I run multiple wikis, and several of them before WikiPedia (which is completely infiltrated on political topics) even existed. I recommend the relevant article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki
auf dem Thron
Old 25th December 2021, 04:47 PM   #338
BazBear
Possible Suspect

One of the funniest things about pseudo-skeptics is this "trust the Science™" thing. It should be something resevered to autistic Swedish teenagers, but these clowns are just so proud of their ability to replicate nonsense they were told in school.

Some people, like myself, actually worked in Science™ and know how that works in the 21st century.
While you replicate nonsense you find in the nastier corners of the internet. You show no sign of understanding how science works in any century after witch hunts and claims of demonic possession went out of vogue.
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 05:00 PM   #339
MBDK
Scholar

Well, you certainly lapsed into some form of scientific amnesia, when you claimed to understand Kary Mullis' comments in relation to COVID-19 testing (and I am ignoring the fact that decades of field testing disproves his actual argument).
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 05:21 PM   #340
eerok
Quixoticist

What do you intend "Science™" to refer to? You sure seem ignorant of the ordinary kind of science that studies the natural world.

Last edited by eerok; 25th December 2021 at 05:29 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 05:28 PM   #341
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

You can't link to that because it's utter bollocks

Try some other BS.
Can't I?

This is given context by the previous exchange, which went like this.

Tom Palven: Fauci is not my Great Satan, but he has been anointed Holy See by the Panic-Porn Press and seems to be the most photographed and quoted person on the International Web.

Foster Zygote: Somebody doesn't know how the "international web" works.

If you lived in Germany, or France, or South Korea, or China, or Australia or anywhere else, you would be very unlikely to see any search results about Anthony Fauci unless you specifically searched for him.

Tom Palven: At the very least, I've watched CNN on TVs all over the world.

Foster Zygote: So, unless that was a total non sequitur on the order of "my cat's breath smells like cat food", you were implying that you had personally seen Dr. Fauci on CNN all over the world as a justification for your claim that he has international influence. And in order to have seen Dr. Fauci on CNN anywhere, you would have to have done so within the last year, implying that you were "all over the world" since the first U.S. lockdown orders.

You've established yourself as a liar, Tom Palven. You have no credibility.
Old 25th December 2021, 05:55 PM   #342
Tom Palven
Thinker

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
Can't I?

This is given context by the previous exchange, which went like this.

Tom Palven: Fauci is not my Great Satan, but he has been anointed Holy See by the Panic-Porn Press and seems to be the most photographed and quoted person on the International Web.

Foster Zygote: Somebody doesn't know how the "international web" works.

If you lived in Germany, or France, or South Korea, or China, or Australia or anywhere else, you would be very unlikely to see any search results about Anthony Fauci unless you specifically searched for him.

Tom Palven: At the very least, I've watched CNN on TVs all over the world.

Foster Zygote: So, unless that was a total non sequitur on the order of "my cat's breath smells like cat food", you were implying that you had personally seen Dr. Fauci on CNN all over the world as a justification for your claim that he has international influence. And in order to have seen Dr. Fauci on CNN anywhere, you would have to have done so within the last year, implying that you were "all over the world" since the first U.S. lockdown orders.

You've established yourself as a liar, Tom Palven. You have no credibility.
"All over the world," is a stretch, but I've travelled to a lot of places around the world in the last couple of years where I've picked up American CNN in my hotel rooms and seen the bright and shining face of Tony Fauci telling me that the sky is falling.

If you don't want to believe that, that your privilege, and I couldn't care less.

Last edited by Tom Palven; 25th December 2021 at 06:06 PM.
Old 25th December 2021, 07:16 PM   #343
welshdean
Heb ei fai, heb ei eni

"All over the world," is a stretch, but I've travelled to a lot of places around the world in the last couple of years where I've picked up American CNN in my hotel rooms and seen the bright and shining face of Tony Fauci telling me that the sky is falling.

If you don't want to believe that, that your privilege, and I couldn't care less.
Using similar logic, Huw Edwards, the world renowned newsreader is the global personality everybody thinks about when the word 'news' is mentioned. This is obviously true because whenever and wherever I travel, I search for the BBC on the hotel's TV/internet.
Curb your parochialism and watch the local stations, then you'll see that Fauci (and Edwards) are a lot harder to spot.
"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan 1934 - 1996 RIP
welshdean is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 07:26 PM   #344
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

You can get the New York Times all over the world too, but I think one could reasonably argue that this does not make it the International Press.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2021, 08:21 PM   #345
eerok
Quixoticist

As much as I'd like to get back to debunking Knightly's "30 points", I realize that this is impossible due to the childlike lack of attention of those who claimed it made a whit of difference in the real world.

Poor display. Bad show. Learn to focus on your message. Please do better.
Old 25th December 2021, 08:55 PM   #346
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Well I can't assume that much of anything you claim is the truth. One lie was enough, and you've told more than one.

Your argument that Fauci is the one pushing COVID-19 around the globe is incredibly naïve and provincial. And even if what you're saying is true, you're telling us that you've been overseas watching CNN for Christ's sake. An American news network. That's no different than someone from France claiming that Emmanuel Macron is featured heavily all over world media because he's tuned into French news channels while staying in hotels in Chicago and Kyoto, and has seen a lot of stories featuring Macron. The fact that you seem to think that the search results and targeted ads that you see in the U.S. are what everyone else around the world sees as well tells the same story of naïvete.

Your arguments about Fauci are really asinine, and are based in ignorance of world media, as you yourself have openly stated.

There is a massive scientific consensus regarding COVID-19, and no matter how you try to spin it, you're just another ignorant conspiracy theorist pissing into the wind of science and parroting moronic arguments made by people with a deep psychological need to think that they're smarter than everyone around them. It would be laughable if it wasn't for the millions who have died, and the many millions more who have been seriously injured by this virus.
Old 26th December 2021, 04:07 AM   #347
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Of course you have dear.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th December 2021, 05:10 AM   #348
Carrot Flower King
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
As much as I'd like to get back to debunking Knightly's "30 points", I realize that this is impossible due to the childlike lack of attention of those who claimed it made a whit of difference in the real world.

Poor display. Bad show. Learn to focus on your message. Please do better.
Indeed: I've twice linked to Health Feedback's take down of Knightly's "30 points", but that has been ignored by the usual suspects.

Actually, I've just thought of another way in which I am an investigative journalist: I too have had BTL posts censored on Teh Graun! Well, I say censored...Removed for "Not abiding by our community standards" and all because I repeatedly called out obvious shooting industry shills for being so and astroturfing! Watch me being oppressed! Look at the censorship in action! Feel the power of the mighty delete button!
Carrot Flower King is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th December 2021, 06:40 AM   #349
Tom Palven
Thinker

My alma mater, Cornell, has made the news by being ridiculous:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/12/...y-100-percent/
Old 26th December 2021, 06:51 AM   #350
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Pro tip: Cite news stories directly. When you channel readers through a filthy, lying racist, it's not helpful and it's lazy.

Mind you, it's always a good idea to minimize indirection.
Old 26th December 2021, 06:53 AM   #351
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
1. You posted a link to a pro-vaccine source. You yourself have said you have been vaccinated. Now you are posting a link to an anti-vaccine source.
What, exactly, is your position on the Covid vaccines?
2. You have posted links to sources that say that Covid testing is inaccurate. Now you have posted a link to an article that says vaccines are ineffective because 700 students have tested positive.
If the tests are inaccurate, as you claim, then this latest article is wrong.
What, exactly, is your position on the accuracy of Covid tests?
3. You have posted before about how you think that Covid is not real, or not dangerous. If that is the case, then why would it matter if 700 students have tested positive, and why would further outbreaks be any cause for concern, as it says in your latest link?
What, exactly, is your position on the existence and dangers of Covid-19?
Old 26th December 2021, 06:57 AM   #352
Chris_Halkides
Penultimate Amazing

VAERS reporting for vaccines against Covid-19 vs others

One claim that I have heard is that the number of events reported in VAERS is greater than all other vaccines over the last thirty years combined. I would like to begin addressing this claim. I found this at FactCheck: "As we explained then, the huge number of VAERS reports following COVID-19 vaccination and relative paucity for other vaccines is likely mostly due to a reporting bias. For one, because the COVID-19 vaccines are or were at first authorized under an emergency use authorization, there are much broader reporting requirements for health care providers...In contrast [to the vaccines for Covid-19], with all other vaccines, providers are only required to report select adverse events, including the so-called reportable events for each vaccine that occur within a certain time period after vaccination, such as an allergic anaphylactic reaction....He [Dr. Paul Beninger] said that there’s even a phenomenon known as the Weber effect, in which heightened awareness of a new vaccine leads to a spike in reports to safety systems such as VAERS, before rapidly declining."

Biostatistician Jeffrey Morris was quoted several times in this article. A link to his blog is found here.
Old 26th December 2021, 08:47 AM   #353
Tom Palven
Thinker

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
What, exactly, is your position on the existence and dangers of Covid-19?
This is exactly my position on the dangers of Covid-19. If the links get broken, I'll edit this post to fix them:

AN ALTERNATE THEORY OF COVID-19 by Tom Palven

It is argued here that the alleged Corona-19 pandemic of Biblical proportions is not the result of a single coronavirus and its mutations, but rather the result of a much more complicated perfect storm or events and consequences.

It is submitted that Covid-19 viruses may gain most of any morbidity they possess not from their inherent lethality, but from mass psychosis and a nocebo effect.

The nocebo effect is the opposite of the placebo effect. If people feel better after being given a pill without active ingredients, that is called a placebo effect.

On the other hand, if a person feels worse after given false news that they are likely to die, that is called a nocebo effect. This apparently can happen with voodoo curses, for example, wherein people might die of heart attacks or accidents due to panic.

Propagandist Joseph Goebbels is alleged to have stated that if you repeated anything often enough, people would begin to believe it, and the narrative of a uniquely (The word "novel" was stressed) virulent covid coronavirus was repeated over and over.

Many acquaintances with compromising factors such as heart disease or diabetes have been scared to the point of being wide-eyed as they discussed the spread of Covid-19.

It would not be surprising if some people experiencing cold symptoms such as coughing and sneezing could be scared enough to begin to hyperventilate and be placed on ventilators.

Another point is that many people on their last legs, dying of colon cancer, congestive heart failure, or whatever, "die today" of diarrhea and dehydration from what doctors and nurses call C. diff (see-diff, Clostridium difficile bacteria), which doesn't often affect doctors and nurses, but mainly people whose immune systems are compromised, or whose "good" bacteria have been killed by antibiotics.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20351691

Do their death certificates say that the cause of death was dehydration, diarrhea, or C. difficile? No, usually the death certificate states the primary cause...except, apparently, in an election year, where novel Coronavirus-19 was listed as the cause of death for people on hospice care in nursing homes. Should we accept without question the coincidence that the Covid hype began right after the major media campaign to impeach and convict Trump over allegations of a Putin connection failed, and that it the covid narrative was not driven by political operatives trying to embarrass and weaken Trump?

FactCheck confirmed that hospitals got a large government bonus when they reported covid as a contributing factor in deaths, whereas they don't for C. diff, although they have removed the article stating that it is now obsolete.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3000638001/
If hospitals were paid to report C. diff as a death co-factor, fearmongers could report millions of C. diff deaths and a panic-porn-driven, "if it bleeds, it leads" press could have another field day.

Former Guardian investigative reporter, Kit Knightly (below) and several highly-credentialled statisticians have shown that there have not actually been any "excess deaths' due to Covid-19, so it is argued here that there is no global plague, but instead a global mass movement and mass psychoses related more to political and social sciences than to biological science, a sensationalist press, and a combination of medical-related interests including pharmaceutical giants.
Mass psychogenic illness - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

List of mass hysteria cases - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...hysteria_cases

Groupthink
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements (Perennial Classics) - Kindle edition by Hoffer, Eric. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

30 Facts You Need to Know, by Kit Knightly, former Guardian investigative journalist.
30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

Last edited by Tom Palven; 26th December 2021 at 08:57 AM.
Old 26th December 2021, 08:50 AM   #354
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

This is . . .
Crackpot disinformation.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 26th December 2021, 08:53 AM   #355
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Pro tip: Cite news stories directly. When you channel readers through a filthy, lying racist...
Also antisemitic and homophobic.
Old 26th December 2021, 09:12 AM   #356
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Former Guardian investigative reporter, Kit Knightly...
Keep repeating that lie until it becomes true.

Kit Knightly was never an investigative reporter for The Guardian or any other publication. He was a crackpot who got banned from their public forum, like Grandpa Simpson complaining about there being too many states. The fact that you're now doubling down on that lie is just further proof that you are incapable of admitting that you're wrong.

You're not smarter than the world's medical science community, who have a massive consensus regarding COVID-19. You might as well pretend to overturn equally firm consensuses in fields like astrophysics or chemistry. That would be just a laughable.
Old 26th December 2021, 09:19 AM   #357
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

copy&paste from a CT cite - not even an argument.

- Robert M. Pirsig
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th December 2021, 09:55 AM   #358
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
This is exactly my position on the dangers of Covid-19. If the links get broken, I'll edit this post to fix them:

AN ALTERNATE THEORY OF COVID-19 by Tom Palven

It is argued here......
These are most likely not your own words, and in any case, you have posted this before. The various silly claims have been checked, and found to be untrue. You do not appear to have taken that in: perhaps you should have another look, further back in the thread, to refresh your memory.

It appears, then, that you do not believe Covid-19 to be dangerous at all.
Can you please, then stop posting links to articles that say it is? I am referring, for example, to the lew rockwell link, your most recent one.
If, as you claim, Covid is a nocebo, then how can it be transmitted by anyone, vaccinated or not?
None of your copy-and-paste, previously-debunked cribbed nonsense refers to the dangers of vaccines. Are you for or against the Covid vaccines? Try to answer in your own words. please.
Old 26th December 2021, 09:56 AM   #359
Carrot Flower King
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Crackpot disinformation.
And all repeatedly debunked numerous times in these threads...

I'm just surprised the trains don't get a look in.
Carrot Flower King is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th December 2021, 10:20 AM   #360
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

It is argued here that the alleged Corona-19 pandemic of Biblical proportions ...
The only person here (and quite possibly on the planet) who has alleged this is you.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories