IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Capitol riot , FBI conspiracies , Matt Gaetz , oklahoma city bombing , Ray Epps

Old 12th January 2022, 04:54 PM   #81
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
But he didn't know Hannity was giving him advice on that day.
Stelter knew Hannity was giving advice to Trump constantly for more than a year.

And you didn't know about the advice that day until well after the fact.

Last edited by Craig4; 12th January 2022 at 04:56 PM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2022, 07:49 PM   #82
Pacal
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Stelter knew Hannity was giving advice to Trump constantly for more than a year.

The fact that Hannity was giving advice to Trump makes his journalistic ethics highly questionable. (Or simply nonexistent.)
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2022, 08:47 PM   #83
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
The fact that Hannity was giving advice to Trump makes his journalistic ethics highly questionable. (Or simply nonexistent.)
They have always been no existent.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2022, 08:49 PM   #84
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I knew Hannity was giving information too Corsi from Trump on the 6th, so I knew Hannity was involved in the setup to the 6th.
Just that simple.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2022, 10:42 PM   #85
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Stelter goes into great detail about Hannity's journalistic ethics in "Hoax". It's one of the major themes of the book.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2022, 10:51 PM   #86
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I knew Hannity was giving information too Corsi from Trump on the 6th, so I knew Hannity was involved in the setup to the 6th.
Just that simple.
And?
Old 13th January 2022, 06:48 AM   #87
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

And?
And Hannity would see it going wrong because he knew the plan to overturn the Election would backfire on Republicans if there was violence. The problem was he didn't know Corsi Jones and others especially the Constitutionalist Libertarian Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were planning just that. Corsi Bull Excrement claims about Donald John Trump's having a secret Millitary deal and a war with antifa came back to Haunt Trump because the crazy Cultists actually believed it.
Old 13th January 2022, 04:18 PM   #88
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Okay, here's what you're doing. Corsi is a bit player in the shows of the likes of Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm. You're a bit player who managed to get past the producers and horse holders and have some online conversations with Corsi. You're a bit player to a bit player. You did a rudimentary link analysis between Corsi and the people he was a bit player to. You've parlayed those conversations with Corsi into believing you have some great insight into what is a blindingly flash of the obvious to anyone paying passing attention to January 6th.
Old 13th January 2022, 04:22 PM   #89
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

delete, wrong thread
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2022, 05:34 PM   #90
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Okay, here's what you're doing. Corsi is a bit player in the shows of the likes of Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm. You're a bit player who managed to get past the producers and horse holders and have some online conversations with Corsi. You're a bit player to a bit player. You did a rudimentary link analysis between Corsi and the people he was a bit player to. You've parlayed those conversations with Corsi into believing you have some great insight into what is a blindingly flash of the obvious to anyone paying passing attention to January 6th.
Anyone with a �� knows the Major Insurrectionists the Oath Keepers, were formed from Former Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy theorists, though I do have to admit one thing Stewart Rhodes was Right, just found out the FBI did take his guns.
I am not Just a Bit player I resigned from the Republican party in 2008 specifically because of the Crazy talk coming from Ron Paul's Waco Whackos and told Mitch McConnell staff, if they didn't do something to rain in Ron Paul's Waco Whackos, they were going to have an insurrection and Revolution on their hands. God this has been a keg of Gunpowder that only needed a match to Lite the Fuse.
Old 13th January 2022, 05:39 PM   #91
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Anyone with a �� knows the Major Insurrectionists the Oath Keepers, were formed from Former Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy theorists, though I do have to admit one thing Stewart Rhodes was Right, just found out the FBI did take his guns.
I am not Just a Bit player I resigned from the Republican party in 2008 specifically because of the Crazy talk coming from Ron Paul's Waco Whackos and told Mitch McConnell staff, if they didn't do something to rain in Ron Paul's Waco Whackos, they were going to have an insurrection and Revolution on their hands. God this has been a keg of Gunpowder that only needed a match to Lite the Fuse.
Kind of proves my point. You don't get past the horse holders.
Old 13th January 2022, 05:45 PM   #92
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

CC, please get someone you respect to explain to you that personalizing this discussion isn't doing you any favors.
Old 13th January 2022, 06:40 PM   #93
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
CC, please get someone you respect to explain to you that personalizing this discussion isn't doing you any favors.
I didn't plan on personalizing it, I wanted to discuss it logically the Personalizing is done the people replying.
Old 13th January 2022, 06:46 PM   #94
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I didn't plan on personalizing it, I wanted to discuss it logically the Personalizing is done the people replying.
You keep claiming special, personal understanding of the issue. These claims are not doing you any favors. If you won't hear it from me, hear it from someone you trust and respect.
Old 13th January 2022, 06:48 PM   #95
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Kind of proves my point. You don't get past the horse holders.
I could have scheduled a meeting with him if I had wanted sat in his office many times, and knew the Lady I gave the Message too well! That confederate flag photo you see Mitch In front of was done by the Sons of the confederacy, in the Expo center in Louisville Kentucky during the state Fair, Mitch actually tried to purswade me to join but I declined.
I actually did a performance for some of his guests Senators he invited, shortly after that! You see I was actually friends with Mitch though My Family which were all Republican on my Quaker dad side.
Old 13th January 2022, 06:50 PM   #96
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You keep claiming special, personal understanding of the issue. These claims are not doing you any favors. If you won't hear it from me, hear it from someone you trust and respect.
I can't help knowing what I know, it's the result of being around these people, knowing what they were planning, from watching and keeping my eyes open.
Old 13th January 2022, 07:55 PM   #97
sackett
Philosopher

I can't help knowing what I know, it's the result of being around these people, knowing what they were planning, from watching and keeping my eyes open.
Thank you controlling your urge to capitalize like Donnie Trumpf.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2022, 01:01 AM   #98
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by junkshop View Post
City Slickers is your go-to reference for a Jack Palance movie?

I mean, his 'Boss' Carl Grissom from Batman was his break-out role, as any fule no. That's the one that got him noticed. The way he kneaded the shoulders of that guy from Little Shop of Horrors (what happened to him, anyway?) while he tried to remember both his line and to breathe at the same time...masterful.
Pfff. Hawk the Slayer
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2022, 09:32 AM   #99
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
Thank you controlling your urge to capitalize like Donnie Trumpf.
You are welcome, the only question now is which Oath Keeper tries to pin the Insurrection on Stone, Corsi, and Trump? Can they present evidence too back up their claims?
I doubt they will try to blame Bannon, but who knows how this will turn?
Old 14th January 2022, 10:21 AM   #100
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

You are welcome, the only question now is which Oath Keeper tries to pin the Insurrection on Stone, Corsi, and Trump? Can they present evidence too back up their claims?
I doubt they will try to blame Bannon, but who knows how this will turn?
If they start to blame the x-P in court, things might get interesting.

or even
Old 14th January 2022, 11:07 AM   #101
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
If they start to blame the x-P in court, things might get interesting.

or even
I know I was thinking of filing a federal Lawsuit in Kentucky trying to get support for it, to block Trump from ever Running for office again in the state, under the 14th Amendment.
Old 14th January 2022, 02:36 PM   #102
Warp12
Illuminator

This thread reminds me that I need to pick up another copy of The Catcher in the Rye.
Old 14th January 2022, 03:00 PM   #103
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I know I was thinking of filing a federal Lawsuit in Kentucky trying to get support for it, to block Trump from ever Running for office again in the state, under the 14th Amendment.
That doesn't make any sense at all.

The 14th doesn't prohibit insurrectionists from running for office.

A federal lawsuit can't bar someone from running for office in a particular state. That would have to be decided at the state level.
Old 14th January 2022, 03:46 PM   #104
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I could have scheduled a meeting with him if I had wanted sat in his office many times, and knew the Lady I gave the Message too well! That confederate flag photo you see Mitch In front of was done by the Sons of the confederacy, in the Expo center in Louisville Kentucky during the state Fair, Mitch actually tried to purswade me to join but I declined.
I actually did a performance for some of his guests Senators he invited, shortly after that! You see I was actually friends with Mitch though My Family which were all Republican on my Quaker dad side.
And yet you have no filings with the FEC as a candidate, PAC or a 527 organization (and yes, I know where to look).
Old 14th January 2022, 04:55 PM   #105
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

And yet you have no filings with the FEC as a candidate, PAC or a 527 organization (and yes, I know where to look).
And As a consultant why would I need those?
Old 14th January 2022, 04:58 PM   #106
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

That doesn't make any sense at all.

The 14th doesn't prohibit insurrectionists from running for office.

A federal lawsuit can't bar someone from running for office in a particular state. That would have to be decided at the state level.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...lina-cawthorn/
Old 14th January 2022, 07:11 PM   #107
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

And As a consultant why would I need those?
You would if you mattered.
Old 14th January 2022, 07:20 PM   #108
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Like I said, it doesn't make sense. I get that they're suing on that basis. I don't think their lawsuit makes sense.

Also, you're appealing to what? Authority, here? Popularity? Just because some jackass is trying it, doesn't mean it makes sense. It could just mean they're a jackass.

The way I read the amendment, they can run for office, and even win the election, but can't take office without the Congressional waiver. That raises awkward constitutional questions about who *can* take office - the runner up? Nobody?

But that's a different question.

Anyway, this is basically just another "I could if I wanted to, but I just don't want to" type claim. Long on coulda done it, short on actually did it.
Old 14th January 2022, 08:08 PM   #109
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Like I said, it doesn't make sense. I get that they're suing on that basis. I don't think their lawsuit makes sense.

Also, you're appealing to what? Authority, here? Popularity? Just because some jackass is trying it, doesn't mean it makes sense. It could just mean they're a jackass.

The way I read the amendment, they can run for office, and even win the election, but can't take office without the Congressional waiver. That raises awkward constitutional questions about who *can* take office - the runner up? Nobody?

But that's a different question.

Anyway, this is basically just another "I could if I wanted to, but I just don't want to" type claim. Long on coulda done it, short on actually did it.
The way the Amendment was interpreted Historicly they are banned from the Ballot itself.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories