ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 4th December 2007, 09:29 AM   #1
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

New Project; Debunking FEMA camps

OK, this is for JREFers in the USA.

I have a thought; Lets get together a list of the locations of these supposed FEMA camps, and then visit each one of them that we can and see what is there and take a picture? We could start with getting the satellite imagery for each to see the lay of the land; Some things will wind up being in places you cannot trespass, but some of them will also be places you can visualize from a distance and so photograph.

I don't propose that we get "in the field" before the weather gets nice again, because its not so much a job as a "snipe hunt" and should be a good excuse for touring the countryside. Since we are ALL over, we should be able to each tick off a few "camps" without any difficulty whatsoever.

What do you think? I have ample web hosting for any need.
Old 4th December 2007, 09:43 AM   #2
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

I am sure this was Spawned by Malmoe's presentation of a letter about PRISON INMATE LABOR CAMPS. How does one make the gigantic logical leap from these camps to "They will be used by FEMA to house civilians during martial law".

JHC.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 09:58 AM   #3
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Just check the "Fema Camp" videos on YouTube. They show things like train stations and defunct military bases. Basically, anything with a chain-link fence qualifies. Not a Chinese guillotine in sight.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:07 AM   #4
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

And a labor camp, as Herr Himmler's example shows, has to be right next to an INDUSTRY.

Last edited by BenBurch; 4th December 2007 at 10:11 AM.
BenBurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:11 AM   #5
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Just check the "Fema Camp" videos on YouTube. They show things like train stations and defunct military bases. Basically, anything with a chain-link fence qualifies. Not a Chinese guillotine in sight.
I never think to look there... I'm not a visual person. I never watch television. Looking...
Old 4th December 2007, 10:14 AM   #6
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
I never think to look there... I'm not a visual person. I never watch television. Looking...
Ben;
Any "good" (for lack of better word) sites to look these up on?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:15 AM   #7
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Your name isn't Area Man, is it?

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:16 AM   #8
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Ben;
Any "good" (for lack of better word) sites to look these up on?
http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...&search=Search

Old 4th December 2007, 10:18 AM   #9
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Your name isn't Area Man, is it?
LOL! I own FIVE TV sets! I used to work in Zenith's Advance R&D group. But I'd rather slit a wrist than watch TV for any length of time.
Old 4th December 2007, 10:22 AM   #10
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

James B found out that what they are hyperventilating about turn out to be Chinese guillotine presses, which he pointed out bear the same resemblance to a guillotine as a wolf spider bears to a wolf.

Last edited by Brainster; 4th December 2007 at 10:22 AM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:26 AM   #11
Swing Dangler
Graduate Poster

You may have to wait...

You might want to wait before visiting the camps...I think Halliburton has to construct them first.

Halliburton subsidiary "KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs". Source-Cheneyburton

Feel free to read about the Army Regulation 210-35 discussing Civilian Inmate Labor Programs here.

Congressman Bill Hefner apparently confirms these camps....here.

Take it all with a grain of salt before arriving at your own conclusion. I do agree a cross country FEMA prison camp tour would be a nice vacation.
"I would imagine that if you took the top expert in that type of work and gave him the assignment of bringing these buildings down with explosives, I would bet that he could do it."-John SKilling-Head Structural Engineer WTC-1993 Seattle Times
Swing Dangler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:28 AM   #12
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
James B found out that what they are hyperventilating about turn out to be Chinese guillotine presses, which he pointed out bear the same resemblance to a guillotine as a wolf spider bears to a wolf.
I'd still not stick my head in one!
Old 4th December 2007, 10:31 AM   #13
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Hahaha! Another KBR grab for money with no deliverables? If you haven't figured out Killthem, Burn and Loot yet, Swangler, you need some schooling!
Old 4th December 2007, 10:31 AM   #14
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Swing Dangler View Post
You might want to wait before visiting the camps...I think Halliburton has to construct them first.

Halliburton subsidiary "KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs". Source-Cheneyburton

Feel free to read about the Army Regulation 210-35 discussing Civilian Inmate Labor Programs here.

Take it all with a grain of salt before arriving at your own conclusion. I do agree a cross country FEMA prison camp tour would be a nice vacation.
So they haven't been built yet? Then how come some people are making the idiotic leap in logic that these will be death camps ala Auschwitz? Personally, i believe anyone who believes in death camps is full of guano.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:34 AM   #15
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Paper cutters, actually. I used to sell them. I didn't just become evil when I signed up here, you know.

Old 4th December 2007, 10:36 AM   #16
Swing Dangler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
So they haven't been built yet? Then how come some people are making the idiotic leap in logic that these will be death camps ala Auschwitz? Personally, i believe anyone who believes in death camps is full of guano.
Well at least Hali hasn't built their fair share or they may have...
But Hali's are temporary, which might suggest to some the othe rcamps are already in place.

Why the leap in logic? Apparently some people feel like there are already camps in place or facilities in place to be used to harvest the sheeple.
"I would imagine that if you took the top expert in that type of work and gave him the assignment of bringing these buildings down with explosives, I would bet that he could do it."-John SKilling-Head Structural Engineer WTC-1993 Seattle Times
Swing Dangler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:38 AM   #17
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

That's a covering letter that says there is a policy, and I've seen it cited on quite a few sites. Surprisingly, none of them contain the actual information that Hefner forwarded with the letter. Could that perhaps be because the policy, on closer inspection, is something completely innocent that would blow the conspiracy theory out of the water, and the conspiracy theorists are just cherry-picking the covering letter because it implies something underhand?

"Apparently confirms" doesn't cut it.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 10:49 AM   #18
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

OK, this is for JREFers in the USA.

I have a thought; Lets get together a list of the locations of these supposed FEMA camps, and then visit each one of them that we can and see what is there and take a picture? We could start with getting the satellite imagery for each to see the lay of the land; Some things will wind up being in places you cannot trespass, but some of them will also be places you can visualize from a distance and so photograph.

I don't propose that we get "in the field" before the weather gets nice again, because its not so much a job as a "snipe hunt" and should be a good excuse for touring the countryside. Since we are ALL over, we should be able to each tick off a few "camps" without any difficulty whatsoever.

What do you think? I have ample web hosting for any need.
I like it. Any in or near Vermont? I'd be happy to stop by and check them out, it'll be worth a laugh or two. (And if you never hear from me again, you can all contact Dylan Avery and beg his forgiveness.)
Old 4th December 2007, 10:54 AM   #19
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Dear Lord, god, heaven and earth, joseph and mary!!!!!

THERE ARE NO FEMA PRISON/DEATH CAMPS!!!

I am so GD tired of the truther paranoia....******* INSANE!!!!

TAM

Last edited by T.A.M.; 4th December 2007 at 10:54 AM.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:04 AM   #20
uk_dave
Philosopher

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Dear Lord, god, heaven and earth, joseph and mary!!!!!

THERE ARE NO FEMA PRISON/DEATH CAMPS!!!

I am so GD tired of the truther paranoia....******* INSANE!!!!

TAM
Yeah well, you would say that, wouldn't you?

I wanna know where's my fema death camp? I mean, the US can't have all the fun on it's own because, despite what 'truthers' appear to believe, there's a big ol' world out there and we're not going to sit by and let you guys have all the fun playing with your cattle trucks and your concentration camps. Hell, if we can't have some of that for ourselves we might just start to pull all investment out of the US and maybe even impose trade sanctions until you agree to play nice and share.
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:06 AM   #21
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
Yeah well, you would say that, wouldn't you?

I wanna know where's my fema death camp? I mean, the US can't have all the fun on it's own because, despite what 'truthers' appear to believe, there's a big ol' world out there and we're not going to sit by and let you guys have all the fun playing with your cattle trucks and your concentration camps. Hell, if we can't have some of that for ourselves we might just start to pull all investment out of the US and maybe even impose trade sanctions until you agree to play nice and share.
You're just jealous of our freedoms, that's why you hate us.
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:12 AM   #22
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Latest Varitation on the "Government is building Concentration Camps" rumors that started in the late 60's.
And Swing brings evidence that proves nothing,as usual.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:13 AM   #23
~enigma~
Banned

But Hali's are temporary, which might suggest to some the othe rcamps are already in place.

Why the leap in logic? Apparently some people feel like there are already camps in place or facilities in place to be used to harvest the sheeple.
You misunderstood what I mean by leap in logic, at least the subject of the leap. Why the leap that they are death camps?
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:15 AM   #24
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

State by state list of sites:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

Quote:
MASSACHUSETTS
Camp Edwards / Otis AFB - Cape Cod - This "inactive" base is being
converted to hold many New Englander patriots. Capacity unknown. Ft. Devens
- Active detention facility. More data needed.
Otis was part of 9/11 OMG it's got to be true.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:27 AM   #25
Swing Dangler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
That's a covering letter that says there is a policy, and I've seen it cited on quite a few sites. Surprisingly, none of them contain the actual information that Hefner forwarded with the letter. Could that perhaps be because the policy, on closer inspection, is something completely innocent that would blow the conspiracy theory out of the water, and the conspiracy theorists are just cherry-picking the covering letter because it implies something underhand?

"Apparently confirms" doesn't cut it.

Dave
Good point...it confirms the policy I suppose.

Quote:
MASSACHUSETTS
Camp Edwards / Otis AFB - Cape Cod - This "inactive" base is being
converted to hold many New Englander patriots. Capacity unknown. Ft. Devens
- Active detention facility. More data needed.
Maybe that is why Bill cheated, to keep his team out of the death camps.

Quote:
dudalb Latest Varitation on the "Government is building Concentration Camps" rumors that started in the late 60's
Source?
Quote:
~enigma~You misunderstood what I mean by leap in logic, at least the subject of the leap. Why the leap that they are death camps?
Alex Jones and his fear industry? Heck I have no idea. I would buy into the inmate labor camps....of course to do the jobs illegal immigrant workers don't want to do.
Old 4th December 2007, 11:41 AM   #26
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Army Regulation 210-35.

That's the actual army regulation from the Army Publishing Directorate.

A few choice quotes:
Quote:
Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on— and off—post Federal corrections facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on—post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section 2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off—post State corrections facilities participating in the demonstration project authorized under Section 1065, Public Law (PL) 103—337. Otherwise, State and/or local inmate labor from off—post corrections facilities is currently excluded from this program.
Quote:

b.
Except for the 3 exceptions listed in paragraph 2–1d below, installation civilian inmate labor programs may use
civilian inmate labor only from Federal corrections facilities located either off or on the installation
Quote:

d. However, there are 3 exceptions to using State or local civilian inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities—
(1) Section 1065, PL 103–337, allows the Army to conduct a demonstration project. This demonstration project tests
the feasibility of providing prerelease employment training to nonviolent offenders in a State corrections facility. The
demonstration project is limited to 3 Army installations. The 3 Army installations participating in the demonstration
project may use inmates from an off–post State corrections facility.
(2) Army National Guard units leasing facilities from the Army or occupying State–owned land or facilities may use
inmates from an off–post State and/or local corrections facility.
(3) The prohibition against use of State and/or local civilian inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities does
not apply to Civil Works projects where the Army has statutory authority to accept voluntary contributions in the form
of services from State or local governments. If contributed, inmate services are combined with materials or services
paid for with Federally appropriated funds; the use of civilian inmate labor must also comply with the provisions of EO
11755. The use of civilian inmate labor under these exceptions must still comply with the requirements of this
regulation.

When you actually read this, instead of accepting the first bit of CTer nonsense you come across without actually looking at the source (and I find it telling that your source does NOT list a link to the actual regulation), this is nothing sinister at all. In fact, one of these programs operates at a local National Guard base here...they run a camp for juvenile delinquents, sort fo a labor/basic training cross type thing. Been a good program, too...they do a lot of the facilities maintenance and yard work, and they get a bit of discipline instilled.

It's a Swing and a miss!

Last edited by Hellbound; 4th December 2007 at 11:41 AM.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:45 AM   #27
IMST
If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger, There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats

Halliburton subsidiary "KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs".
You are aware that there's a fair amount of political time and effort being spent on illegal immigration issues, right? And that there's been a fair amount of legislation proposed about potentially ramping up inforcement with new immigration programs, right?
To make the leap that immigration enforement, regardless of how you feel about that policy, converts to death camps is...well rather paranoid at least.

Also, has anyone taken the time to try to list these supposed sites yet? If there are any in Western Washington I'd be happy to take a peek when I get a chance.

ETA: Thanks, DGM. Missed your list first time 'round

Last edited by IMST; 4th December 2007 at 01:16 PM.
IMST is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 11:45 AM   #28
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
I wanna know where's my fema death camp? ...
I believe they call yours Nottinghamshire.
Old 4th December 2007, 11:50 AM   #29
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Some of the sites on that list are just noted as "FEMA detention site" with no further info at all. It also looks like there are some federal prisons on there, as well as a couple of military bases. I suppose bases have brigs which could be used to detain people. But to detain the number of people they're talking about, wouldn't you need some pretty big facilities?
Old 4th December 2007, 11:57 AM   #30
afinemadness
Thinker

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
State by state list of sites:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

Otis was part of 9/11 OMG it's got to be true.
I was just wondering since Ft Dix is on the list does this mean the 6 guys that they picked up for planning to blow it up were actually patriots?
afinemadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 01:33 PM   #31
IMST
If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger, There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats

Originally Posted by uncredited paranoid
WASHINGTON
Seattle/Tacoma - SeaTac Airport: fully operational federal transfer center
Okanogan County - Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration
camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor.
This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core
patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives.
Sand Point Naval Station - Seattle - FEMA detention center used actively
during the 1999 WTO protests to classify prisoners.
Ft. Lewis / McChord AFB - near Tacoma - This is one of several sites that
may be used to ship prisoners overseas for slave labor.
Seatac: is a major commercial airport. The biggest one in the Northwest. Good security, lots of upgrades going on and no free wireless. Not exacly FEMA camp material.

Okanogan County: the entire county?!? For those not familiar with it, Okanogan county is indeed huge and bordering Canada. It is home to a mountain range, the giant Okanogan national forest and part of the Okanogan reservation. Beautiful area.

Sand Point Naval Station: (actually Sand Point Naval Air Station) is in Seattle. It is a tiny space surrounded by Magnusson Park, where I frequently play frisbee. It's possible it was used during the 1999 riots in Seattle, since it is government property not far from downtown and there were numerous arrests. Those riots were huge and dangerous. Completely out of control. As for FEMA camp use, totally unrealistic. Too small. I'm nearly certain there's no housing facilities there even, and an ariel view seems to confirm that. Fort Lawton in the Magnolia neighborhood would be far more realistic parinoia.

Fort Lewis: They say this would be used to ship prisioners overseas. Fort Lewis has 1 (one) dock. It looks like a fishing pier. Like with Sand Point above, there are other military facilities nearby that make more sense for this parinoia. The Bremerton ship yard, Keyport engineering station and Bangor Sub Base all jump to mind. ETA: Whoops! Fort Lewis has a second, much larger dock. It is in American Lake. No ocean access.

Last edited by IMST; 4th December 2007 at 01:44 PM.
IMST is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 02:00 PM   #32
Plantfoam
Thinker

There is a death camp right down the road from me in Flint, Michigan. It is a really big one too, so I win the contest. I guess.

It has all of the features of the youtube FEMA camps....turnstiles, barbed wire, huge HVAC units, cameras everywhere, radio towers, and a huge warehouse with train tracks conveniently running THROUGH the building.

Currently, it is disguised as "GM Truck and Bus Assembly". I have heard that the poor people inside conduct manual labor for a substandard wage of $38 an hour.
Plantfoam is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 02:02 PM   #33
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by In My Spare Time View Post
Okanogan County: the entire county?!? For those not familiar with it, Okanogan county is indeed huge and bordering Canada.
Okanogan is the third largest county in the continental U.S. It took me three days to walk across it. You could fit a lot of people there, but you'd have to build enormous secure facilities in the forested mountains. I say, save the money and kill those people.

Old 4th December 2007, 02:05 PM   #34
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

Source - From 2006 and Hali no longer own KBR - unlucky

I would say its more a leap in stupidity.

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 03:37 PM   #35
The Silver Shadow
Graduate Poster

I remember seeing a video of a "FEMA death camp" with revolving doors! I'm not kidding, revolving doors! Can anyone find that since I forgot where this place was, and I think Alex Jones was doing something on it (But don't hold me to it that it was Alex Jones)
I've accomplished more without film school than most people, such as yourself, will EVER accomplish. Period. Jealousy is a bitch, and I'm sorry you're experiencing it, but don't spew ******** like that and expect to not be corrected. This is why you were banned from my forums in the first place.
- Dylan Avery on the budget of his film.
The Silver Shadow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 03:40 PM   #36
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I remember this exact same crap during the Clinton Administration.
Fact is, a lot of the truthers garbage is just recycled from Conspiracy crap that has been around for a long time.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 03:57 PM   #37
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

This is supposed to be one of them, Rt 17 and Main in Kankakee, IL;

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...&t=h&z=17&om=1

Typical midwestern brownfield site. Looks like 1000 others like it. Near rail, of course, they all were and as advertised it has a water tower, another big surprise! The copyright on Google's Imagry is 2007.

Yeah right, like I am supposed to believe this? Give me some time with Google Earth and I'll have you a hundred "camps" just like this one.

According to denizens of "Eddie's Bar & Grill" where I just telephoned, it is the shuttered GMB plant.
Old 4th December 2007, 04:01 PM   #38
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

If one wants a swim in the pool of FEMA death camp woo
http://www.theblackvault.com/ftopict-52567.html

11th post on page 7 By LCPL-QUIK
Quote:
After having gone over my past posts, it seems some information is missing or lacking.

This thread is here to present the fact that OUR government has and IS creating prisons, 'confinement' areas/concentration camps, and detention facilities. All of which have been mildly top secret for almost 2 decades.

I was a Level 1 to Level 6 Federal Correctional Specialist. Marine Corps trained and certified. I had a 'Q' clearance and an 'Eyes Only' sidebar. Essentially it means I had a clearance 'outside' the norm. I was able to view pertinent information without the normal restrictions of clearance due to my job.

This means of clearance allowed me to view several venues of information, which led me to 'SEE' certain projects and situational events during my time in the Corps.

I was researching the Federal Correctional System in the SecNav computer I had access to. With my clearance, I was able to view, project requests and work order requests ALL over the country, relating to prisons being built by civilian contractors.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2007, 04:15 PM   #39
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

I couldn't even begin to go to many of these places as the description of the location is so vague that no matter where I went, the idjits could tell me I was in the wrong place. Like the one for Marseilles, IL. off I 80 along I 6 in Marseilles. Well, 80 passes about 2 miles north of 80, and never intersects 6 in Marseilles. Along the river there are a lot of industrial sites; This was also along the old Illinois and Michigan Canal, and was one of the earliest areas served by Rock Island Line (dooming the Canal.) So, there are abandoned things everywhere. The Industrial Midwest is full of the rotting hulks of heavy industry.
Old 4th December 2007, 04:19 PM   #40
Reality Believer
Muse

I think locating the death camps is as easy as driving down the street and looking for the sign. My neighbor, who spent time in one said, "It was absolute hell."

Here is the sign, I think it stands for Kill Our Americans:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3D_KOA.jpg (141.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Reality Believer; 4th December 2007 at 04:20 PM.
Reality Believer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories