ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags flight 77 , flight recorder data , pentagon

Old 17th February 2008, 01:29 AM   #81
tony soprano
Banned

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Except when AA77 was 300 miles from the Pentagon it was about 39 minutes away, and when it was 30 minutes away it was only 227 miles from the Pentagon. In other words it was never both 300 miles and 30 minutes from the Pentagon.
If you read the linked post gum, you'll see it agrees with what you been saying. Are you also "disgusted" to click links to PfT? Even when it agrees with your analysis? Or do you just like to argue.
tony soprano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 01:34 AM   #82
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by tony soprano View Post
Thanks for your insightful post apathoid.

It appears DME found in the CSV file provided by the NTSB places the airplane in a rather specific location, even given the .1 NM error. Ask Beachnut, he'll tell ya. It appears he did on page 1. Or do you feel he is wrong?

Now, back to the snake oil salesman part. Have you tried to speak with PfT and tell them that face to face? I understand "Robbie" has recordings with Ron Weick and Ron doesnt feel that way at all. Matter of fact, Ron says it was rather pleasant phone calls. Of course, im just going by my lurking here and what Ron has posted. I can dig them out as well if you like, but im sure Ron wont disagree, because he did post it.

I'd like to see those who accuse PfT of being "snake oil salesman", from behind their screen to actually stand up to PfT, or at the very least, create a website and put their face and name on their ad hom attacks. Might be asking too much, my apologies.
Too bad rob can't keep from threatening people.

"snake oil rob" says the plane seen to hit the poles and the Pentagon was too high to do it. Now that is pure "snake oil".
Funny, he even thinks the INS was messed up by the normal turn (sloppy but well with in parameters for normal flight!) and the final 10 to 20 second over speed of 77; wait, 77 was in a decent; what is the real top speed for a decent for 77? (never to present facts! p4t)

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 02:44 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 01:41 AM   #83
tony soprano
Banned

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
[color=black] But he has said 77 did not hit the Pentagon,
Source? Link?

Quote:
Are you rob?
But of course. We're all "Rob" who expose you. Right?

I see you are trying hard to shift this post off topic Beachnut. I dont blame you actually. Anytime you want to tell us if you know what TSO-124 and ED-55 is, please, im sure many are waiting.

Edit to add:
Quote:
sloppy but well with in parameters for normal flight
It appears apathoid disagrees with you. Did you read his post(s)?

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 01:42 AM.
tony soprano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 01:43 AM   #84
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Anyone want to report Beachnut for attacking the person instead of the argument?
Rob, the guy
who threatens to kill people? Good idea report me for telling on rob. Good idea.
By the way Beachnut, it appears they have many who are current. And from what "Robbie" says, a major update on the way.
The only major update on rob is he ignores evidence as you do questions. You failed to answer one simple question posted to your hearsay parroting of rob.

Still waiting to see if you know what ED-55 and TSO-124 is, but please, keep ignoring it.
Thanks for your input Beachnut. It is always useful.
The standards for FDRs change all the time! Please state the exact date of the standards you do not understand, and when the airlines had to comply with the standard?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 02:46 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 01:46 AM   #85
tony soprano
Banned

[color=black] Rob, the guy who wants to kill people?

Beachnut, keep reaching. It really shows you want to bring this thread off topic and attack character. Why do Ron and Pat exchange phone numbers and address with Rob if "Rob wants to kill people"? Nice try though...

TSO-124 and ED-55. Do you know what it is? Yes or no? 4th time asked.
Old 17th February 2008, 01:47 AM   #86
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

The stupid! It BURNS.
Old 17th February 2008, 01:49 AM   #87
tony soprano
Banned

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
The stupid! It BURNS.
agreed. How many times can one ask of FDR regs when a self proclaimed "FDR Expert" avoids?
Old 17th February 2008, 01:51 AM   #88
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Source? Link?
But of course. We're all "Rob" who expose you. Right?

I see you are trying hard to shift this post off topic Beachnut. I dont blame you actually. Anytime you want to tell us if you know what TSO-124 and ED-55 is, please, im sure many are waiting.
Edit to add:
It appears apathoid disagrees with you. Did you read his post(s)?
I agree with apathoid he is right!

See, you failed to listen to the rob of p4t. In his interviews, he stated both positions! He stated 77 did not hit the Pentagon, and that he can not say 77 did not hit the Pentagon.

Gee, why are all the flights that 77 did for 24 hours before 9/11 on the FDR? That proof is in the hands of p4t expert researchers and they fail to tell the world it all checks out! Why are they failing to tell the world the FDR holds 24 hours of data that match where 77 was?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 02:47 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 01:55 AM   #89
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Beachnut, keep reaching. It really shows you want to bring this thread off topic and attack character. Why do Ron and Pat exchange phone numbers and address with Rob if "Rob wants to kill people"? Nice try though...

If only you understand the standards old rob tells you to post! When were they in effect and how do the airliners comply? You tell me when and why the FDRs were not covered by the standards published after the FDRs were installed in 77? Can you offer some knowledge or are you just posting HEARSAY?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 02:48 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 01:55 AM   #90
tony soprano
Banned

blah blah blah

TSO-124 or ED-55. Can you tell us what they are? 5th time asked.

(hint: Ed Santana tells everyone what it is on the front page of PfT)

I will keep asking, im sure you'll keep avoiding.

If you do try to BS your way through the regs, we'll move onto your tour of duty and desk assignment as i dont expect to convince anyone here who already drops their critical thinking hats at the door as long as it supports the govt story.

Love the 393 feet though. Keep up the great work! That post is saved.

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 01:58 AM   #91
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Rob has threatened people, he should not. Fact

Once again you post standards you know not of. Good job
Old 17th February 2008, 02:02 AM   #92
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by apathoid View Post
I'm really not in the business of making claims a la the "Truth" movement - but I guess my claim, if anything, is that there is not enough information from the FDR to do a forensic investigation of AA77s position relative to the light poles.

I simply suggested that you use all available data to attempt to place AA77, don't conviently leave out major parameters(like heading)...doing so will not lead you to the truth my friend.
Gee, he said you disagree with me! I agree with you.
Outstanding.

I agree with your post.
Quote:
there is not enough information from the FDR to do a forensic investigation of AA77s position relative to the light poles.
Correct!

Quote:
use all available data to attempt to place AA77, don't conviently leave out major parameters(like heading)...
This is very true.

Great post

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 02:07 AM   #93
tony soprano
Banned

Rob seems to be growing a rather credible group. Has spoken to Ron and Pat Curley, recorded.

Why do you keep attacking his character instead of sticking to topic?

ED-55... TSO-124. 6th time asked. Can you tell us what it is or no. If you refuse to provide a direct reply regarding the question asked numerous times, and effective date (thanks for bringing it up by the way), we will know you dont have a clue what they are (although, i think many lurkers here already know).

Beachnut, whether you know it or not, you help PfT more than trying to disuade "fence sitters". Your posts are mostly incoherent, your arguments shift constantly and you are filled with nothnig but venom for those who question the govt story.

ED-55 and TSO-124. Effective Dates and content. Can you do it or no?
Old 17th February 2008, 02:11 AM   #94
tony soprano
Banned

Quote:
apathoid said
Quote:
there is not enough information from the FDR to do a forensic investigation of AA77s position relative to the light poles.
Quote:
Beachnut said
Correct!

...the plane is only maximum of 393 feet at 2800 feet from the Pentagon.

Beachnut, make up your mind already...
Old 17th February 2008, 02:11 AM   #95
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

TSO-124 or ED-55. Can you tell us what they are? 5th time asked.
(hint: Ed Santana tells everyone what it is on the front page of PfT)
I will keep asking, im sure you'll keep avoiding.
If you do try to BS your way through the regs, we'll move onto your tour of duty and desk assignment as i dont expect to convince anyone here who already drops their critical thinking hats at the door as long as it supports the govt story.

Love the 393 feet though. Keep up the great work! That post is saved.
393MSL is the high side; since you can not tell me in time where in the frame and relative to the second of time it exist then you failed to present info.

The FDR is not for showing you where the plane was, it is for storing data to recreate the flight to give insight for mishaps; we know were 77 was on 9/11! You don't.

I know what the standards are, now you tell us all when they were in effect and when the FDR on 77 had to comply.

And then tell me why missing data in FDRs happens; do you need examples of missing data? Then please look it up! Can you do any work for yourself before I get tired of your posts of p4t hearsay bs that does not explain, but tries to mislead.

Dates? Compliance requirements please? (btw, I keep answering your standards junk and you clearly do not understand them)

You continue to fail to answer! I have told you they are standards many times. Dates? Compliance requirements please?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 02:13 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 02:12 AM   #96
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Beachnut, make up your mind already...
Hi rob
Old 17th February 2008, 02:14 AM   #97
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

If you read the linked post gum, you'll see it agrees with what you been saying. Are you also "disgusted" to click links to PfT? Even when it agrees with your analysis? Or do you just like to argue.

No I followed the link. I don't tend to feel disgust from the act of entering a web address into my internet browser. The post you linked to (or at least the post that came up on my screen when I followed your link) claimed that AA77 was 370 miles from the Pentagon at 0900. I must confess I interpreted your post "the claim is addressed here" as "the claim is explained here" rather than "the claim is refuted here". I see that below the post you linked to is another post by a Rob Balsamo who points out the distance error.

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 02:21 AM   #98
tony soprano
Banned

Very good Gum.

Beachnut, whenever you want to address ED-55 and TSO-124 as asked for the 7th time, im sure the lurkers would like to know. Or not, doesnt really matter i guess as many "get your number" rather quickly from what i've seen.

BTW, exactly how many "Robs" are on this board? I seen you guys accuse at least, what, 20?

Whatever. Have a great day all. I'll be back to play more with Beachnut in the future. Hopefully by that time he can tell us more about TSO-124 and ED-55, and why he was assigned a desk.
Old 17th February 2008, 02:33 AM   #99
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Rob seems to be growing a rather credible group. Has spoken to Ron and Pat Curley, recorded.
Comedy forum is not here.

Why do you keep attacking his character instead of sticking to topic?
He has no character and betrays the memory of pilots who dies on 9/11 by making up false implications and lies. He threatens people and makes up stuff. Character?

ED-55... TSO-124. ....
Standards; Why not tell us the dates and the compliance requirements? YOU FAILED TO!
Beachnut, whether you know it or not, you help PfT more than trying to disuade "fence sitters". Your posts are mostly incoherent, your arguments shift constantly and you are filled with nothnig but venom for those who question the govt story.
Fence sitters please go join p4r, you will raise the IQ! P4t make up stuff, ignore evidence and rob just wants to sell DVDs of false implications. Join p4t, the leader does not understand many aspects of flying, he needs your help!
ED-55 and TSO-124. Effective Dates and content. Can you do it or no?
Sorry, that is your job. You make extraordinary claims you need to explain them; and you can't.

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 02:51 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 02:44 AM   #100
tony soprano
Banned

Thank you Beachnut. You proved a very important point with your last post.

For the regulars here, i'd think twice about backing this man.

The best of all..

Quote:
Beachnut wrote:
393MSL is the high side; since you can not tell me in time where in the frame and relative to the second of time it exist then you failed to present info.
Quote:
Beachnut wrote:
the plane is only maximum of 393 feet at 2800 feet from the Pentagon
Beachnut, you just told us the time frame. If you're confused, perhaps someone here can help you with speed = distance/time. If you dont know where to find the speed, the NTSB provided it in their CSV files.

TSO-124 and ED-55. Its on the PfT front page interview with Ed Santana. Why do you keep avoiding it asking me to answer? Stale tactic. You cant answer. We get it.

Have fun!

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 02:47 AM. Reason: typo
Old 17th February 2008, 03:18 AM   #101
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The best of all..

Beachnut, you just told us the time frame. If you're confused, perhaps someone here can help you with speed = distance/time. If you dont know where to find the speed, the NTSB provided it in their CSV files.

TSO-124 and ED-55. Its on the PfT front page interview with Ed Santana. Why do you keep avoiding it asking me to answer? Stale tactic. You cant answer. We get it.

Have fun!
The data for each second is collected; can you tell me or anyone when in the infinite portions in that second the RAD ALT is from in time (0 to 1 second use .001 second portions)? (you need to think before you mess up again and post stupid stuff) Ask questions if you do not understand?

You keep posting standards! Fence sitters, he is talking about standards and he can not tell you the date, or the compliance requirements of the standards he is posting. (124b is current, ED-112 is current)

HINT:
Quote:
New models of FDR systems identified and manufactured on or after the effective date of this TSO must meet the MPS in the European Organization for Civil Aviation Electronics’ (EUROCAE) publication ED-XXX
Fence sitters, please be warned, the p4t cherry pick and mislead! They want you to buy pure dumb DVDs which mislead to feed paranoid minds who want to let others make up their minds for them. Those who understand reality must ask questions of those who ignore facts to sell DVDs which mislead. This simple quote from the standard our newest expert can not produce, explains why he can not tell anyone the whole story it will destroy the misinformation of p4t. Join the p4tf and see pure stupid in action. It hurts to see how dumb people can mess up 9/11 without any effort.

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 03:32 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 03:34 AM   #102
tony soprano
Banned

Too bad you have no idea how a FDR works;

Beachnut, why did you edit the above post almost 1.5 hours after your posted the original? Your original is quoted all over the place. Are you trying to hide something?

You do know people can see date/time.. right?

For those not familiar redirecting to quoted posts, click the little arrow next to the name in above quote. Note the difference in time from original to edit. Also note Beachnut didnt give a reason for edit. He deleted his whole post and reposted something completely different. Beachnut, poor form.. very poor form. Even for JREF. Scroll down on same page to see quotes from his original post.

Dont bother editing again, as its now saved.

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 03:41 AM. Reason: typo
Old 17th February 2008, 03:58 AM   #103
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Beachnut, why did you edit the above post almost 1.5 hours after your posted the original? Your original is quoted all over the place. Are you trying to hide something?

You do know people can see date/time.. right?

For those not familiar redirecting to quoted posts, click the little arrow next to the name in above quote. Note the difference in time from original to edit. Also note Beachnut didnt give a reason for edit. He deleted his whole post and reposted something completely different. Beachnut, poor form.. very poor form. Even for JREF. Scroll down on same page to see quotes from his original post.

Dont bother editing again, as its now saved.
So?
Old 17th February 2008, 04:04 AM   #104
tony soprano
Banned

So?

Beachnut, i understand what you did and why you did it. You deleted a post you made that incriminates yourself and the govt story. You placed the aircraft location based on speed and height. You realized you were wrong, and you deleted it almost 1.5 hours later when you finally "woke up" to what you had done.

Its all spelled out here....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8&postcount=80

and subsequent posts.

So tell me JREF regulars, is it normal to edit your posts almost 1.5 hours after its been quoted everywhere? Maybe i'll go back and edit mine. Nah, i dont need to.

Beachnut, careful, JREFers might start to think you are hired by P4T as controlled opposition. You're just to easy to spot.

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 04:05 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 04:12 AM   #105
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Beachnut, i understand what you did and why you did it. You deleted a post you made that incriminates yourself and the govt story. You placed the aircraft location based on speed and height. You realized you were wrong, and you deleted it almost 1.5 hours later when you finally "woke up" to what you had done.

Its all spelled out here....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8&postcount=80

and subsequent posts.

So tell me JREF regulars, is it normal to edit your posts almost 1.5 hours after its been quoted everywhere? Maybe i'll go back and edit mine. Nah, i dont need to.

Beachnut, careful, JREFers might start to think you are hired by P4T as controlled opposition. You're just to easy to spot.

They can read my posts in your posts: I am saving space and wanted to say less! I could care less if you have all my edits stored forever! So? I can edit them for 2 hours, you can too; so? I want to shorten them all. But I was typing away; I type too fast unlike Rob who can't type as fast; I am watching movies and typing; so; after I read my posts, I want to shorten them despite the fact you have them all stored in your posts! So?) Do not be surprised when this goes away too, so keep a record for me! thank you very much.

BTW, I have listen to rob and so have others here is what others have heard rob say as I have! You can find these recording if rob has not deleted them.

Quote:
Rob Balsamo's hypotheses:
It would be very easy for this aircraft to blast over the Pentagon, bank hard left, head up the river, and the people on the east side of the river Downtown DC were on chaos evacuating downtown DC. Because sound travels a few seconds there, they couldn't have heard the actual boom for about a second or two. They would have looked over and seen a smoke and a fire and what have you. They could think it would be just another plane, all morning they were departing this way. So if eyewitnesses saw this plane, they thought it was just another plane they'd seen all morning.

There people's focus and attention would be on the smoke coming from the Pentagon. There was a white aircraft circling Pentagon, the C4B a 747 (?). This thing could have flown over, dropped it's payload there and climb out, and then circle around and circle back out to the Pentagon to check out the damage. We don't say this happened, but it certainly fits. It certainly fits.
How can you support such tripe? How can you support such a nut? He does not know how many feet were in a NM, the spectrum of a RADAR ALT, and this is his idea of reality! Good for you, you have no evidence and you support an idiot!

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 04:19 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 04:21 AM   #106
tony soprano
Banned

I notice you dont provide source links. Typical.

"Saving space". And i bet many JREFers will buy that?

However, i dont support no one but myself, my family and the Constitution. I have questions regarding 9/11. You seem to think anyone who questions 9/11 is a liar, a thief, a snakeoil salesman, a dolt, a junk "scientist" ..etc etc, while you delete your posts when they are used against you.

I hope you feel proud.

Tell us Beachnut, why were you taken off the line and assigned to fly a desk?

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 04:24 AM. Reason: typo
Old 17th February 2008, 04:31 AM   #107
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

I have to ask, what is the point of all this obsessive compulsive amateur analysis of the FDR output from AA77?

gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 04:34 AM   #108
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I notice you dont provide source links. Typical.

"Saving space". And i bet many JREFers will buy that?

However, i dont support no one but myself, my family and the Constitution. I have questions regarding 9/11. You seem to think anyone who questions 9/11 is a liar, a thief, a snakeoil salesman, a dolt, a junk "scientist" ..etc etc, while you delete your posts when they are used against you.

I hope you feel proud.

Tell us Beachnut, why were you taken off the line and assigned to fly a desk?
You support the nut case ideas of rob as posted here!

You can not supply the dates and what the standards mean for FDRs.!

You have posted no facts, you have failed to make a point except to support a fantasy made up by rob.

NO, anyone who makes up lies is a fraud and those who believe the ideas of rob are dolts for not demanding evidence to support the fantasy he made up!

If you have listened to all of rob's interviews you know this is true of what he said! Either you are a good researcher and know this, or you are a poor researcher and do not know what rob has said. Which is it?

Quote:
Quote:
It would be very easy for this aircraft to blast over the Pentagon, bank hard left, head up the river, and the people on the east side of the river Downtown DC were on chaos evacuating downtown DC. Because sound travels a few seconds there, they couldn't have heard the actual boom for about a second or two. They would have looked over and seen a smoke and a fire and what have you. They could think it would be just another plane, all morning they were departing this way. So if eyewitnesses saw this plane, they thought it was just another plane they'd seen all morning.

There people's focus and attention would be on the smoke coming from the Pentagon. There was a white aircraft circling Pentagon, the C4B a 747 (?). This thing could have flown over, dropped it's payload there and climb out, and then circle around and circle back out to the Pentagon to check out the damage. We don't say this happened, but it certainly fits. It certainly fits.

Do you do your own research? Then you can look up the oath I took too. Why do you lie?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 04:42 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 04:41 AM   #109
tony soprano
Banned

You support the nut case ideas of rob as posted here!

You attack person instead of argument. Against JREF rules?

Quote:
You can not supply the dates and what the standards mean for FDRs.!
i have told you numerous times Ed Santana supplied the information through an interview provided on PfT front page. I asked you if you knew what it meant, 7 times. Instead, you chose to attack asking me what it meant.

Quote:
You have posted no facts, you have failed to make a point except to support a fantasy made up by rob.
I have posted and quoted your own words, which you deleted once you realized it didnt add up to the govt story. Your excuse? "Saving Space"...

Quote:
NO, anyone who makes up lies is a fraud and those who believe the ideas of rob are dolts for not demanding evidence to support the fantasy he made up!
All dolts according to you... http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots ... and growing rapidly..

Wheres your picture and statements?

Again, care to tell us why you were assigned to fly a desk? I lost count, but i think its the 5th time asked.

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 04:43 AM. Reason: typo
Old 17th February 2008, 04:48 AM   #110
tony soprano
Banned

I have to ask, what is the point of all this obsessive compulsive amateur analysis of the FDR output from AA77?

Great question Gum. Why dont you think it over.

But i disagree with "amature", unless of course we are talking about Beachnut.

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 04:55 AM   #111
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Tony:
Simple question. Is all the physical evidence, DNA, wreckage, witnesses and such all an elaborate fake?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 04:56 AM   #112
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

You attack person instead of argument. Against JREF rules?
Wrong, I said nut case ideas! And here it is.

Quote:
Quote:

Have you found the interview yet?
i have told you numerous times Ed Santana supplied the information through an interview provided on PfT front page. I asked you if you knew what it meant, 7 times. Instead, you chose to attack asking me what it meant.
Tell me in your own words what the standards say for the FDR used on 77. Facts please.
I have posted and quoted your own words, which you deleted once you realized it didnt add up to the govt story. Your excuse? "Saving Space"...
No, I edited my posts; my posts, to make them smaller (less is more) and what I want to post now. If you have the old ones that is great; you can keep them; thank you for making up what you think I am doing; it shows how good you are at stating facts; I know you have quoted my old posts, I edited them; you have got my old post; I wanted to shorten my old posts as I wish; you can keep the old ones, I posted new ones. SO? I will remove this after a few minutes cause I am wasting space with your stupid statement. So be quick I want to edit my posts as I see fit to say what I want to say when I want to say it. SO? Please keep beating this dead point into the ground so you can avoid actually answering a single real question I have posted many times.

All dolts according to you... http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots ... and growing rapidly..
Those who can not figure out 9/11 after 6 years are dolts; those who finally figure it out are cured of terminal stupidity and can be then be known as knowledgeable and be proud they have learned to identify idiot ideas made up by frauds.
Wheres your picture and statements?
Where's yours?
Again, care to tell us why you were assigned to fly a desk? I lost count, but i think its the 5th time asked.
Why do you make up lies? Is this a habit or a learned technique from 9/11 truth?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 05:00 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 04:58 AM   #113
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Great question Gum. Why dont you think it over.
I'd rather not waste my time, and as I already expressed I am ignorant of its importance. Obviously it has something to do with a theory of what happened on 9/11, but I'd like something a bit more specific.

But i disagree with "amature", unless of course we are talking about Beachnut.
I mean amateur in the sense of it being conducted via a method and via people that are not professionally qualified and properly equipped FDR analysers.

Old 17th February 2008, 05:06 AM   #114
tony soprano
Banned

ok.. i see the gang rape is coming on board. Sorry if i dont get to all of you.

Beachnut, i'll keep it simple as others are lurking, know your name, and know your "assignment".

Just answer these questions.

Does ED-55 and TSO-124 set the standard for SSFDR's?

What is the standard buffer lag for SSFDR's?

Were these regs effective in 1965, 1970, 1980, 1990, or 2001?

Were they only effective for SSFDR?

Do you put your name on the fact that SSFDR's can have a 4 second buffer lag?

Just answer please. Dont ask me to answer (spin is so unbecoming). Im asking you.

Remember now, "Save Space" with your reply.

Thanks in advance.

edit to add: Beachnut, are you saying you were never taken off line to fly a desk? Please tell me i am lying again.

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 05:10 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 05:09 AM   #115
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

2800 feet/781 f/s speed = 3.5 seconds

393 feet altitude/3.5 seconds = 112 f/s descent rate x 60 = 6737 fpm descent rate at less than 400 feet above the ground. Unfortunately, you just increased the descent rate/pitch angle the NTSB provided, which in fact doesnt hit the poles.
Sorry, it is 94 feet/second; you forgot to adjust some things and you rounded 3.63 seconds to 3.5! As usually you have the wrong amount of feet to impact in absolute attitude and you shave the time to cheat.

The less than 5667 feet rate of descent is not out of the ordinary for 77! Sorry, what is your point besides showing how you can shave time and increase the absolute altitude above the Pentagon impact point to make up false information on 9/11.

Sad you make up stuff to mislead, does not seem your actions support your ideals.

Last edited by beachnut; 17th February 2008 at 05:11 AM.
Old 17th February 2008, 05:12 AM   #116
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

ok.. i see the gang rape is coming on board. Sorry if i dont get to all of you.

For what it's worth I'm not interested in discussing the matter as I really don't know much about FDRs. I'm just curious to know what the specific relevance is. Maybe it's worth addressing in my Air War paper I'm writing.

Old 17th February 2008, 05:23 AM   #117
tony soprano
Banned

ok, lets get critical...

2800/781 f/s = 3.58 What calculator are you using? What speed are you using?

393/3.58 = 109 f/s dive

109 f/s dive = 6586 fpm descent rate at less than 400 feet above the ground, at less than 4 seconds from the pentagon wall.

Beachnut. Are you telling all these pilots who are lurking that a 757 can pull out of a 6500fpm dive, less than 400 feet above the ground, in less than 4 seconds? Is that what you are telling us? Because once again, you increased the rate the NTSB provided. They show a 4500 fpm descent rate. 4500 fpm is too high. But hey, feel free to keep arguing it. You help PfT.

edit to add: keep in mind, the above are Beachnuts numbers (where he got them from, who knows, but he did delete his originals, i guess we can see why), which are very wrong when one watches the video here based on actual NTSB numbers:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//...howtopic=10751

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 05:31 AM. Reason: ETA above
Old 17th February 2008, 05:27 AM   #118
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Beachnut. Are you telling all these pilots who are lurking that a 757 can pull out of a 6500fpm dive, less than 400 feet above the ground, in less than 4 seconds?

Not that I'm really following the conversation, but why would a 757 need to pull out of such a dive?

Old 17th February 2008, 05:37 AM   #119
eeyore1954
Philosopher

Originally Posted by iAmerican View Post
Jamie McIntyre, live on CNN: ”Upon my close-up inspection, there is no evidence of an airplane’s having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.”

Anyone who uses this quote is either wildly misinformed or definately not interested in the truth. The complete quote plainly shows to any reasonable reader that he does not mean there was no crash of a jetliner.
eeyore1954 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2008, 05:38 AM   #120
tony soprano
Banned

Not that I'm really following the conversation, but why would a 757 need to pull out of such a dive?
Perhaps click the link to the videos? Others will, and others do.

edit to add: ok, i'll help you a bit here Gum.

Watch this video first. Its based on working backwards from the "impact hole" with NTSB pitch/bank data.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//...showtopic=8166

That pitch is about 4500 fpm descent.

Beachnut, even if we go with his 5880 fpm descent rate, has increased the pitch beyond what the NTSB provided. Hope this helps.

Last edited by tony soprano; 17th February 2008 at 05:42 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories