ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 9th January 2008, 03:54 PM   #1
JamesB
Master Poster

Chris Bollyn finds a new scientist

I will have to do a SLC post on this when I get a chance, but I figured you guys would want a head start.

http://tinyurl.com/2olw2z

Quote:
Recently, Anders Björkman, an independent structural engineer from Europe, has written a response to the conclusions of Zdenek Bazant of Northwestern University about what caused the collapses of the World Trade Center.

Björkman, a Swedish naval architect and engineer, has exposed the biggest fraud in maritime history behind the 1994 sinking of the Baltic ferry Estonia. Now he has joined the discussion about the demolition of the World Trade Center with an article in which he does a good job of disproving Bazant's "false theory" that burning jet fuel brought down the twin towers.

Björkman's article was written for "children and amateurs of skyscraper design who want to get a better understanding of the world around us."

He "describes the structure of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and what happens when the release of potential energy, due to downward movement of the mass above one of its supporting columns when buckling, exceeds the strain energy that can be absorbed by the same column below."

He concludes that "no global collapse of the Towers can ensue under the given circumstances." He even describes a simple test that can be done to see how the steel in the towers would have responded to the 500 degree C. heat it was exposed to.
You can find the link to the Swedish "structural engineer" (naval engineer actually) in the article. For some reason rather than submitting it for review, he posted it on a free tripod webpage.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 03:57 PM   #2
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
You can find the link to the Swedish "structural engineer" (naval engineer actually) in the article. For some reason rather than submitting it for review, he posted it on a free tripod webpage.
He posts here under the name Heiwa. He's a no-planer!

Last edited by WildCat; 9th January 2008 at 03:58 PM.
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 04:02 PM   #3
JamesB
Master Poster

OMG it is Spooked!

Quote:
1. Introduction - a bird cage

The structural design of the World Trade Center Twin Towers is very simple as its very lightweight steel framework is similar to a box shaped bird cage in which human beings are working. Most skyscrapers or office towers in the world are built according similar principles. None has ever globally collapsed in seconds before or after 911 except WTC 1, 2 and 7.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 04:12 PM   #4
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Heiwa was last seen trying to defend his paper over here.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...75#post3292375
Old 9th January 2008, 04:14 PM   #5
maccy
Master Poster

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
He posts here under the name Heiwa. He's a no-planer!
Heiwa's "paper" is discussed in this thread:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=101791

Also, 2 "question for Heiwa" threads:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=102407
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=102629
maccy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 04:21 PM   #6
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

So he's trying to prove they intentionally sank the WTC?
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 04:22 PM   #7
JamesB
Master Poster

Damn, I missed that. I guess the 16 hours a day I spend following the CTers is not enough, but I can't get the NWO to approve the overtime...
-David Ray Griffin-
Old 9th January 2008, 04:24 PM   #8
peteweaver
Graduate Poster

A U Boat did it!!
peteweaver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 04:25 PM   #9
maccy
Master Poster

Also, we're only 9 days into January and Heiwa has already been nominated for two Stundies for the month:

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Naval engineer Heiwa sure knows his physics and structural engineering. The Twin Towers shouldn't have collapsed because,

Originally Posted by Heiwa View Post
...the top part should bounce back. Elementary. Giga powers! But it is like a feather falling on a straw. Physics.

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
I just don't have any words fit to describe this Stundie masterpiece from Heiwa.

Originally Posted by Heiwa View Post
I have to repeat that the forensic evidence doesn't support my theory above. Forensic evidence shows that a bomb is dropped on the building.

Where could it have come from?
Dave

Last edited by maccy; 9th January 2008 at 04:27 PM.
maccy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 04:32 PM   #10
bje
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Bollyn and Heiwa have had a long connection with the Estonia affair:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=183

Google both their names together.
Old 9th January 2008, 04:52 PM   #11
AMTMAN
Muse

Chris Bollyn should be happy that chasing drunks who don't show up in court is not high on the priority list for most law enfocement agencies.

Here is a diagram of a Boeing 767. I see numerous potential exit points. For example, the Nose Gear Door.... A-Train on "potential" exits on a 767.
AMTMAN is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 05:08 PM   #12
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Chris is safe, they won't extradite him from the Netherlands.

Last edited by Alferd_Packer; 9th January 2008 at 05:08 PM.
Alferd_Packer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2008, 05:26 PM   #13
JamesB
Master Poster

Originally Posted by bje View Post
Bollyn and Heiwa have had a long connection with the Estonia affair:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=183

Google both their names together.
Does he have his "I (heart) Chris Bollyn" Photo?

-David Ray Griffin-
Old 9th January 2008, 07:09 PM   #14
AMTMAN
Muse

Originally Posted by Alferd_Packer View Post
Chris is safe, they won't extradite him from the Netherlands.
Is that he is hiding these days? If so the Dutch can keep him.

Here is a diagram of a Boeing 767. I see numerous potential exit points. For example, the Nose Gear Door.... A-Train on "potential" exits on a 767.
AMTMAN is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2008, 06:04 AM   #15
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Björkman's article was written for "children and amateurs..."
Now that's no way to talk about the Truth Movement...

Last edited by Shrinker; 10th January 2008 at 06:05 AM.
Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2008, 07:27 AM   #16
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by peteweaver View Post
A U Boat did it!!
And a depth charge dropped by a destroyer missed the U-Boat and hit WTC 7!!!1!!1
Old 10th January 2008, 02:32 PM   #17
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster

Sighted building, sank same?
Myron Proudfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories