ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags wtc2 , wtc1 , wtc , witnesses , firefighters , fdny , bombs , wtc7

Old 24th March 2008, 10:15 AM   #41
DavidJames
Philosopher

Originally Posted by TC329 View Post
One of us is a 9/11 hero.
Both of us working for the heroes of 9/11 no one else will speak out for.

That out of the way if you have evidence Mr. Isaac or myself are accusing the NYPD and/or FDNY in complicity in the attacks I ask you to present it now.
Here you go CT boy...
On the morning of September 11, 2005, New York City auxiliary fire lieutenant Paul Isaac, Jr. admitted that 9-11 was an inside job. I know 9-11 was an inside job, the police know its an inside job, and the firemen know it too.
Paul, the police and firemen knew it was an inside job and are apparently withholding vital evidence from authorities thereby obstructing justice and being complicit in the crime.

Pick your category CT boy
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:15 AM   #42
TC329
Banned

Originally Posted by Good Lt View Post
On what evidence do you base this fantasy?
We can't find the pancakes you abandoned?
TC329 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:19 AM   #43
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

That out of the way if you have evidence Mr. Isaac or myself are accusing the NYPD and/or FDNY in complicity in the attacks I ask you to present it now.
“It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs,”
They know but are covering it up. That was you saying this, right? That's being complacent I believe.

"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:20 AM   #44
DC
Banned

On what evidence do you base this fantasy?

Cite your evidence so that it can be reviewed. If your goal is to convince people of your claim, then refusing to cite evidence so that it can be examined and vetted by others is not going to win you converts (hence, the Troof cult's inherent fear of submitting papers to mainstream journals for peer review).

We're not just going to "take your word for it."

Put up the evidence you've gathered demonstrating a controlled demolition destroyed the Towers, or stop making the idiotic, baseless claims about it.
well i never wanted anyone just to take my word

and i also dont hope to convince ppl, i hope that the indications they can find for a controlled demolition in videos and witness reports will convince them that we need a new and independent investigation.
DC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:20 AM   #45
Thunder
Banned

Wow, I didnt know that the FDNY were all trained in how to distinguish between a collapse caused by explosives or a fire+ weakened steel.

I also didnt know that the FDNY scoured the WTC debrees for explosives residue.

If a meteor strikes the Earth, makes a big bang, and creates a mushroom cloud, does that mean it was really a nuclear detonation?

9-11 truthers..are soo useless.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:21 AM   #46
Good Lt
Graduate Poster

The problem for you and for your Troofer acolytes is that you aren't clear on exactly what you are saying and never have been.

"Just asking questions" is the same thing as "I'm only using the Socratic method to imply that something else happened on 9-11."

You obviously believe something else happened on 9-11 - something evil, nefarious and dastardly within the US or Israeli or Pakistani government, but you won't come out and say what it is you think this dastardly deed is.

So why aren't you presenting an alternative theory or storyline that can be viewed, critiqued and vetted for accuracy in the same manner you're demanding of the "official conspiracy theory?"

I think I have an idea why, but I'm open to your opinions, too.

Just remember, Troofers, that consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.
- Ian Faith

Last edited by Good Lt; 24th March 2008 at 10:23 AM.
Good Lt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:22 AM   #47
Good Lt
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dictator Cheney View Post
i hope that the indications they can find for a controlled demolition in videos and witness reports will convince them that we need a new and independent investigation.
What "indications?"

Be more specific.

Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.
- Ian Faith
Good Lt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:23 AM   #48
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
Wow, I didnt know that the FDNY were all trained in how to distinguish between a collapse caused by explosives or a fire+ weakened steel.

I also didnt know that the FDNY scoured the WTC debrees for explosives residue.

If a meteor strikes the Earth, makes a big bang, and creates a mushroom cloud, does that mean it was really a nuclear detonation?

9-11 truthers..are soo useless.
you like generalisations?
DC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:23 AM   #49
Thunder
Banned

"new and independent investigation"

...getting really tired of hearing this. its not gonna happen, toothers. get a life.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:24 AM   #50
Thunder
Banned

you like generalisations?
only when they are accurate.

Old 24th March 2008, 10:24 AM   #51
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

But please keep in mind that most of us here are playing pretend NWO, we're adults. Besides, I thought Paul wasn't really a fireman and wasn't really near the towers.

Now do you think that Larry was referring to a controlled demolition when he used the term "pull it"?
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:25 AM   #52
Dr Adequate
Banned

LOL....... I'm sure there were bombs just in the hallways around the building. I haven't been able to figure out why people didn't walk into their office that morning saying "Holy ****** Look at the size of that bomb in the corner!!!!! I don't recall that being there yesterday".............
Well, obviously it's because the people who planted the bombs managed to secretly dismantle bits of the building and hide the bombs inside the walls and so on without anyone noticing ... not even the sniffer dogs.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:26 AM   #53
Thunder
Banned

maybe they used...invisible explosives? hidden using a cloaking device?

could the drywall have been made of thermite?

Last edited by Thunder; 24th March 2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 24th March 2008, 10:26 AM   #54
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

and i also dont hope to convince ppl, i hope that the indications they can find for a controlled demolition in videos and witness reports will convince them that we need a new and independent investigation.
And if indications ever do show up, maybe people will listen. So far not a single person has been able to present a single piece of evidence that remotely even suggests a controlled demolition.

Acting like an idiot running around shouting "Look at the video, it looks just like a CD" (while the actual experts point out why they look absolutely nothing like a CD) does not count.
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:29 AM   #55
Thunder
Banned

all the Toothers have, is the instant reaction of FDNY and NYPD, that the collapse looked like an explosion caused by bombs.

ofcourse it looked like an explosion caused by bombs!! we have been trained by Hollywood to think that way.

but that doesnt make it so. get your head out of the boobtube, Toothers.
Old 24th March 2008, 10:32 AM   #56
DC
Banned

What "indications?"

Be more specific.
those indications that all are "debunked" like collapse speed, "squibs", possible thermite traces, high sulfur levels in WTC steel (FEMA), molten metal and so on. im sure you know them and found a convincing explaination.
Old 24th March 2008, 10:35 AM   #57
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

those indications that all are "debunked" like collapse speed, "squibs", possible thermite traces, high sulfur levels in WTC steel (FEMA), molten metal and so on. im sure you know them and found a convincing explaination.
Every single one of those has been explained in depth in this very forum, as well as on www.911myths.com, debunking911.org, and other websites. May I suggest you do some research using the search function and see what you can find before raising these points again? Thank you.
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:35 AM   #58
Totovader
Game Warden

So all the evidence you have of controlled demolitions has already been debunked.

Sounds like a strong case you have there...

Totovader's 9/11 Conspiracy Challenge Still unanswered!

Last edited by Totovader; 24th March 2008 at 10:36 AM.
Totovader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:38 AM   #59
DC
Banned

all the Toothers have, is the instant reaction of FDNY and NYPD, that the collapse looked like an explosion caused by bombs.

ofcourse it looked like an explosion caused by bombs!! we have been trained by Hollywood to think that way.

but that doesnt make it so. get your head out of the boobtube, Toothers.
the only thing that looked like hollywood was the huge fireballs, cause thats what they use for theyr explosions in the movies, big huge fireballs.

amd how often have you seen buildings collapse like the towers in movies?

and sometimes they get demo experts like the Loizeaux's to demo stuff, or they go film theyr demos.
Old 24th March 2008, 10:41 AM   #60
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

you claimed non of them belives that bombs brought down the towers. i never claimed they belive that or belive the contrary.
so its actually up to you to backup your claim, you claimed that none of them blives that. so i guess you have interviews with those ppl where they clearly state, they dont belive it, or atleast interviews that reflect theyr belives.

My, someone's grammar and syntax has continued to be remarkably high quality. The spelling remains duff, but that's just an obvious red-herring.

So, Dictator, who's sock puppet are you?

James Keir Hardie (1856 - 1915): Politician, Founder of Scottish Labour Party
Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:41 AM   #61
CHF
Illuminator

Oh look - another twoofer (D cheney this time) tries to use the FDNY testimonies to prove there were bombs in the WTC, has his bluff called and backs down.

Seems to happen every other week or so.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:41 AM   #62
Totovader
Game Warden

the only thing that looked like hollywood was the huge fireballs, cause thats what they use for theyr explosions in the movies, big huge fireballs.

amd how often have you seen buildings collapse like the towers in movies?

and sometimes they get demo experts like the Loizeaux's to demo stuff, or they go film theyr demos.
You're talking in circles.

Do you have any evidence or not?

Totovader's 9/11 Conspiracy Challenge Still unanswered!
Totovader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:44 AM   #63
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Every single one of those has been explained in depth in this very forum, as well as on www.911myths.com, debunking911.org, and other websites. May I suggest you do some research using the search function and see what you can find before raising these points again? Thank you.
i know them and readed them, and those countertheorys did not convince me

just cause it is claimed the squibs come from "compressed" air forced true elevator shafts and then escaped true a few local windows is not enough for me. there are also ppl that claim they debunked those "debunkings".

and also the interviews with experts i red and heard did not convince me.
Old 24th March 2008, 10:45 AM   #64
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by Totovader View Post
You're talking in circles.

Do you have any evidence or not?
evidence for what?

that they use huge big fire balls in hollywood productions?
Old 24th March 2008, 10:45 AM   #65
boloboffin

Paul Isaac Jr:

Quote:
I was ther at proximity to see the 20 floor gash in WTC 7. The WTC building was listing south about 20 degrees.
TC329: Is Paul Isaac Jr a liar or what?
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:45 AM   #66
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

I know two FDNY firefighters personally.

They both think Truthers are so full of it that their eyes are brown.

Last edited by BenBurch; 24th March 2008 at 10:46 AM.
BenBurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:46 AM   #67
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

If experts in the respective fields, who certainly know a HECK of a lot more about it than you or I do, can't convince you of the lunacy of the theories you mentioned, then I'm afraid there's little to no hope for you, my friend.

No offense.

ETA: Sorry; that was in response to D. Cheney over here.

Last edited by Sabrina; 24th March 2008 at 10:46 AM.
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:47 AM   #68
CHF
Illuminator

i know them and readed them, and those countertheorys did not convince me

just cause it is claimed the squibs come from "compressed" air forced true elevator shafts and then escaped true a few local windows is not enough for me. there are also ppl that claim they debunked those "debunkings".

and also the interviews with experts i red and heard did not convince me.
This is what it always come down to with you folks.

"Oh yeah? Well it doesn't concinve me!"

And why should the rest of the world care whether or not you are convinced? Why should this result in another investigation?
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:51 AM   #69
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by Architect View Post
My, someone's grammar and syntax has continued to be remarkably high quality. The spelling remains duff, but that's just an obvious red-herring.

So, Dictator, who's sock puppet are you?
thx alot

but there is no way for me to prove who i am. and even writing in another language is in times of google transaltion and thers also no proof. but one lang , my 1. lang is not a real lang. not an official one, maybe you got someone that could confirm that it is swiss dialect.

Es isch doch scho recht erstunlich das immerwider behauptet wird ich seg en amerikaner wo nur so tuet alsop er ned amerikaner waer. sind oftmals die wo mir paranoia diagnostiziered, liecht paradox.

aber danke fuers kompliment.

high quality, wow, thx
Old 24th March 2008, 10:54 AM   #70
Good Lt
Graduate Poster

Everythying you just listed has been debunked.

There were no "squibs."

There was no "thermite," and anybody claiming this has yet to show any physical evidence of it.

High sulfur levels were not caused by explosives. This is taken from pathetic Steven Jones paper (Answers to Objectionable Questions) in which he (SURPRISE) edited out critically important details when quote mining...er..."citing" his source for the claim.

Jone's quote:
Quote:
"One molecule, described by the EPA's Erik Swartz, was present at levels "that dwarfed all others": 1,3-diphenylpropane. "We've never observed it in any sampling we've ever done,"
The next line (within the paragraph it was ripped from) Jones left out because it wasn't important:

Quote:
One molecule, described by the EPA's Erik Swartz, was present at levels "that dwarfed all others": 1,3-diphenylpropane. "We've never observed it in any sampling we've ever done," Swartz said. He said it was most likely produced by the plastic of tens of thousands of burning computers.
Oops! Jones probably should've included that, right? Just a minor editorial oversight.

Molten metals? Please.

I'm sure you're read this paper by Dr. Frank Greening entitled Aluminum at WTC. And I'm also sure you're aware of the work an Italian debunker has more or less shown that
"molten metals" flowing from the towers appears to be little more than leaking lead from batteries.

Not thermite. Not explosives. Not anything the Troof movement wishes it were.

Now that I've demonstrated that your "indications" are nothing more than a collection of weapons-grade bull, what other "indications" for controlled demolitions are you presenting?

- Ian Faith

Last edited by Good Lt; 24th March 2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 24th March 2008, 10:55 AM   #71
scissorhands
Banned

D.Cheney/Aanthanuur posts 24/7 on youtube about how he isnt convinced by any official explanation of pretty much anything.
He has been doing this in his very boring style for months.
He has lapped up every CT theory about the events of 9/11, including the no plane at shanksville and pentagon flyover and is keen on the moon landing hoax also.
He talks in circles and is completely immune to any reasoning.
I wouldnt bother trying.
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 10:55 AM   #72
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

SO Chaney, you think all the experts are wrong then?
Old 24th March 2008, 10:57 AM   #73
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by CHF View Post
This is what it always come down to with you folks.

"Oh yeah? Well it doesn't concinve me!"

And why should the rest of the world care whether or not you are convinced? Why should this result in another investigation?
its the same on both sides non of the "others side" arguments are convincing.

well i dont say the rest of the world has to care about me. but when more and more ppl come forward and demand an investigation by contacting theyr representatives in theyr country, they maybe get one.

polls have shown that most ppl dont really trust in the official reports.
(i dont say with any word that most ppl belive in an inside job, only a minority does so, just like only a minority belives they got told the full truth)
Old 24th March 2008, 11:01 AM   #74
Thunder
Banned

Dictator- you clearly are not gonna convince us. We are not the uneducated masses that Toothers seem to target. Why are you here?
Old 24th March 2008, 11:03 AM   #75
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by Jonnyclueless View Post
SO Chaney, you think all the experts are wrong then?
those experts that are still considered experts by the "conspiracy-deniers" ?
yes. guess so.
ppl like Dr. Bazant, yes im pretty sure his theory isnt right, yet, maybe it will one day, then it maybe can convince me.
i really wonder what investigation into WTC7 will bring up.
Old 24th March 2008, 11:04 AM   #76
Thunder
Banned

here's a hint: it will say the collapse of WTC 7 was not a controlled demo.
Old 24th March 2008, 11:04 AM   #77
CHF
Illuminator

well i dont say the rest of the world has to care about me. but when more and more ppl come forward and demand an investigation by contacting theyr representatives in theyr country, they maybe get one.
There's a couple really obvious problems with this.

1) the overwhelming majority of experts are not calling for a new investigation

2) even if another investigation were to take place, the TM would run into the same enormous problem they encountered with the first one: it will have to be conducted by experts in the relevant fields.

This is why twoofers always shrug their shoulders when asked about their "new investigation." Who should fund it? Who should testify? Who should write the final report? You tell me, D Cheney.

The only way your demolition beliefs will be backed up is if Steven Jones and Haiwa are the "experts" and DR Griffin is allowed to make the final decision.
Old 24th March 2008, 11:07 AM   #78
DC
Banned

Dictator- you clearly are not gonna convince us. We are not the uneducated masses that Toothers seem to target. Why are you here?
im here because i have been reading here for a while. alot interesting posts. very detailed sometimes.
some real expeerts are here afaik, like Dr. Greenings.
i like to read both sides of this debate. pro and contras. and based on that combined with my own knowledge and logic (wich is very questioned in here, i know) and make up my own oppinnion.

and when i first heard of this forum i got told that the "level" of debate is alot more fact orientatet and not only argumentum adhominem. and i hope to experiance such debates here soon.
Old 24th March 2008, 11:11 AM   #79
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

those experts that are still considered experts by the "conspiracy-deniers" ?
yes. guess so.
ppl like Dr. Bazant, yes im pretty sure his theory isnt right, yet, maybe it will one day, then it maybe can convince me.
i really wonder what investigation into WTC7 will bring up.
Inherent venerabilities in the design of open floor spaces if you ask my humble (yet professional) opinion. Sorry no conspiracies just tough choices in building codes.

"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

Last edited by DGM; 24th March 2008 at 11:12 AM.
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2008, 11:11 AM   #80
DC
Banned

Originally Posted by CHF View Post
There's a couple really obvious problems with this.

1) the overwhelming majority of experts are not calling for a new investigation

2) even if another investigation were to take place, the TM would run into the same enormous problem they encountered with the first one: it will have to be conducted by experts in the relevant fields.

This is why twoofers always shrug their shoulders when asked about their "new investigation." Who should fund it? Who should testify? Who should write the final report? You tell me, D Cheney.

The only way your demolition beliefs will be backed up is if Steven Jones and Haiwa are the "experts" and DR Griffin is allowed to make the final decision.
i dont know if "twoofers" or whatever childish name one wants to give them, agree with me. but i would like to see an international board of experts. but most important is, that everything is public, so everyone can see how the conclusions are reached. no secrets, no stonewalling and such.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories