IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , jason bermas , rfid , rfid tags , unsecured coins

Old 12th June 2008, 01:21 PM   #1
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

Talking Unsecured Coins, Gut-Checks Alex Jones!!

I think everyone remembers the post, by Unsecured Coins, a few weeks back, about his RFID implant. There were some pretty strong reactions by the JREF, SLC, and LC blog posters, about this involuntary implant being forced on him.

The good news is........

See Link: http://www.gabcast.com/index.php?a=e...2403&castPage=

it's Episode #11, and yes......

He never got an RFID chip! It was all made up! A hoax! A prank! A trick!

You might be saying to yourself, "Who gives a Shitake mushroom?"

And I would say to you, "Alex Jones and Jason Bermas do."

They care so much, in fact, that they have reported it, as fact, at least 5 times. This does make a very important point, believe it or not. It has to do with journalistic credibility, and time and time again, the "truthers" prove they have none.

What kind of "reporter" gets on air, and reports unverified stories, from blogs that are frequented by their critics, as true?

A stupid kind of reporter, that's who.

Jones and Bermas claim to be "journalists" and "reporters", but they repeatedly skip the basic steps required of said professions. The Dynamic Duo, might as well have taken a bite out of The Onion, and reported on it! LOL!

It's funny to see the amount of coverage this got, and it was hard not to spill the beans. It was well worth it though. So, in the words of the person who let me in on this...." just sit back, relax, and let the nuttiness flow."

Awesome job, UC!!

(oh, and I'm not good at spelin, and grahmer, n stuff, so save it!)

"We are all made of star stuff" -Carl Sagan
DaN K. StAnLeY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:25 PM   #2
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

" Like your father, the Devil, you are a pack of liars!"

my favorite part, ROFLMFAO!!!

DaN K. StAnLeY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:29 PM   #3
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by DaN K. StAnLeY View Post

Awesome job, UC!!
Ditto! I hope the hook stuck in their mouth, rips something when pulled! D'oh Pees hero takes another hit. A sock will be along shortly, to whine about it!

Last edited by Dog Town; 12th June 2008 at 01:33 PM.
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:31 PM   #4
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

BRILLIANT!! UC is the man!!

I love his videos too. Always picks great music.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:32 PM   #5
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

hell, I could have told you I was the Anti Christ.
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:33 PM   #6
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

lol...

Jones: "Like your father, the Devil..."

I also loved the mind-bender of "OK, so you lied about that. Thank you. Shows how dishonest you are. You're probably lying right now."

What?

You can tell Jones is a "radio personality" first and foremost by the way he didn't miss a beat when you told him you made up the story.

Jones: "Thank you for confirming what I've been saying all along."
UC: "I made it up."
Jones: "Yeah, you know, I've been telling Bermas how dishonest you people are."

No integrity whatsoever.

Last edited by Cl1mh4224rd; 12th June 2008 at 01:39 PM.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:34 PM   #7
Bobert
Illuminator

WOW!!!!!
UC got me!
The picture he added sealed the deal!
Good job!
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:37 PM   #8
theauthor
Banned

So yet again dishonest debunkers are caught lying and decieving and treating 9/11 like a game. Pathetic.
theauthor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:42 PM   #9
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by theauthor View Post
So yet again dishonest debunkers are caught lying and decieving and treating 9/11 like a game. Pathetic.

Please, let's talk about how GULLIBLE truthers are... it's not MY fault they got suckered into reporting this on almost a daily basis. I didn't MAKE them believe this. They never corraborated this story, they just reported and ran with it.

Now excuse me while I bask.
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:43 PM   #10
gc051360
Critical Thinker

uh.....what?

eta: Alex Jones really seems to care about that puppy.

Last edited by gc051360; 12th June 2008 at 01:48 PM.
gc051360 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:45 PM   #11
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

lol... "caught". Good one, theauthor. Wait... you do know what that word means, right?
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:48 PM   #12
Dog Town
Banned

Not bad, less than eight minutes. Do I win a prize?
Um...what does this have to do with 911?
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:48 PM   #13
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

" My cousin ........has .....a chip!"

WTF, his cousin has a chip now? I bet a million "Schrute-bucks" his cousin has never been chipped, LOL!

Old 12th June 2008, 01:52 PM   #14
~enigma~
Banned

" Like your father, the Devil, you are a pack of liars!"

my favorite part, ROFLMFAO!!!
UC as Devil's spawn

Son of satan....devil's spawn in a saints disguise
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:54 PM   #15
~enigma~
Banned

" My cousin ........has .....a chip!"

WTF, his cousin has a chip now? I bet a million "Schrute-bucks" his cousin has never been chipped, LOL!
My cousin had a chip...well chips. She got them with her fish last night at Long John Silvers.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 01:55 PM   #16
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

If Jones wants to be consistent he should just keep reporting the story as true. After all, pawning off proven hoaxes as the real thing is the only reason anyone knows his name.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:03 PM   #17
NYCEMT86
Graduate Poster

Can someone link me to these photos and documents, this is [Rule10] genius.

"The most beautiful four words in the common language is: I told you so." - Vidal
NYCEMT86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:06 PM   #18
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

they'll be in my next UC vid. That's all I'm saying.

but here's what started it
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=113706
Old 12th June 2008, 02:07 PM   #19
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

OK, now... I have to ask: Who knew about this?

So far, I get the impression that DaN K. StAnLeY and Pat knew...
Old 12th June 2008, 02:10 PM   #20
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
"What Should I call you, Your Satanic Majesty?"
"How about DAD!"
I loved that bit from "The Devil's Advocate".

Alec Jones really confirmed every suspcion that he is total wackjob with that rant.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:12 PM   #21
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post

Old 12th June 2008, 02:14 PM   #22
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post

Sabrina, OldTigerCub, um... Lisa, Enigma, I forgot who all I told. It wasn't much, though
Old 12th June 2008, 02:16 PM   #23
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Just patting myself on the back for avoiding that thread like the plague. Big fan of UC and didn't want to call bull on him but something told me to just walk away.

Old 12th June 2008, 02:18 PM   #24
GreNME
Philosopher

Wait a second: AJ claims his cousin has been chipped. I actually have a few family members in the service or formerly in the service, and yet I couldn't confirm from any of them of such a thing. Has AJ given the name of his "cousin" for verification? It can't be like it's that difficult to find the guy, ask him, and verify AJ's nonsense.

The kind of pacifism I endorse is brought about by eliminating one enemy combatant at a time.-- JoeyDonuts
GreNME is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:23 PM   #25
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by GreNME View Post
Wait a second: AJ claims his cousin has been chipped. I actually have a few family members in the service or formerly in the service, and yet I couldn't confirm from any of them of such a thing. Has AJ given the name of his "cousin" for verification? It can't be like it's that difficult to find the guy, ask him, and verify AJ's nonsense.
Just what I was thinking. I think AJ may have opened another can o' worms, for himself.

Priceless!
Old 12th June 2008, 02:28 PM   #26
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

Originally Posted by GreNME View Post
Yes, now his "cousin" has a chip, he claims.

Troy from WV has his number I bet. If anyone talks to him, ask him the number. They just keep burying themselves

Old 12th June 2008, 02:30 PM   #27
~enigma~
Banned

Sabrina, OldTigerCub, um... Lisa, Enigma, I forgot who all I told. It wasn't much, though
Demon seed....are you going to the grove to beat down Molech?
Old 12th June 2008, 02:32 PM   #28
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Demon seed....are you going to the grove to beat down Molech?
Molech is my HOMEY, dawg
Old 12th June 2008, 02:33 PM   #29
boloboffin

Yeah, if it had just been UC's story that Alex reported, it would have been one thing.

But Alex reporting that his cousin has one, too? Well, that puts me in mind of a Jerry Clower story about the time Marcel went to a wake and then got thirsty and took the corpse to a bar. A fight broke out and when it was all over, the cops found a knife sticking out of the corpse. They asked the guy whose knife it was about it, and the guy said...

I couldn't help it, officer. That guy pulled a knife on me.

Last edited by boloboffin; 12th June 2008 at 02:34 PM.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:38 PM   #30
Bobert
Illuminator

JFK will do anything to maintain his hatred of the US government.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:39 PM   #31
Bobert
Illuminator

The Marines threw a puppy off of a cliff?

Last edited by Bobert; 12th June 2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12th June 2008, 02:47 PM   #32
Whiplash

Yes, because taking steps to expose faux journalists by showing their complete lack of fact checking and verification before running with a story (journalistic standards) is treating 9/11 like a game. I can totally see how you came to that conclusion.
Whiplash is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:47 PM   #33
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
The Marines threw a puppy off of a cliff?
Yes...it was the objective of their mission to seek out and destroy the puppy that belong to an al-qaeda member

I mean seriously, they claim they are JAQING off about the deaths of 3000 citizens and they actually worry about such a minor triviality....
Old 12th June 2008, 02:49 PM   #34
Dog Town
Banned

It's always fun to go fishing for fools, and catch your limit.
I used to post "Onion" articles on ATS, and Colbert, almost sunk the boat every time. The best part about your little ditty is, you posted it here, they lurked and leaped. Bravo, Sukkaaazzzzzz! That JFK kid is funny, and dumber than a bag O' hammers!

Last edited by Dog Town; 12th June 2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12th June 2008, 02:54 PM   #35
mrbaracuda
Banned

Wait, what? UC fooled us all and made them twoofer look like asses and them twoofers are STILL using it?

OH SWEET BABY JESUS!

mrbaracuda is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 02:55 PM   #36
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
That JFK kid is funny, and dumber than a bag O' hammers!
Yeah...we now have proof that military personnel (all - apparently includes his beloved Kory Rowe) and that JREF posters (again all) lie.
Old 12th June 2008, 02:58 PM   #37
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by mrbaracuda View Post
SWEET BABY JESUS!

Get it right dude. We are all apparently sons of satan along with Mr. Unsecured Coins.
Old 12th June 2008, 03:05 PM   #38
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by mrbaracuda View Post
Wait, what? UC fooled us all and made them twoofer look like asses and them twoofers are STILL using it?

OH SWEET BABY JESUS!

Hell they added to it, ala Richard Dreyfus building his mashed potato mountain, in Close Encounters !

Priceless!

Last edited by Dog Town; 12th June 2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12th June 2008, 03:18 PM   #39
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Great job on the "reveal" by Unsecured! I think Sabrina came up with the original idea, so kudos are due there as well. I remember listening live the first time Jones talked about this story and just about falling out of my chair laughing.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2008, 03:21 PM   #40
OldTigerCub
Striped Shapeshifting Reptoid

Well, we knew that already....
The reptilian overlords are pleased!

they'll be in my next UC vid. That's all I'm saying.

but here's what started it
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=113706
I have to admit that I had to bite my tongue everytime I read or posted anything in that thread. It is just absolutely hilarious that AJ gave what amounts to a near religious faith to the story, mostly because it plays into his paranoid delusions.
Great job keeping the gag running so long, UC!!!

(oh and for Jason Bermas and Alex Jones.....a gift.......)

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories