ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Rothschild conspiracies , Rothschild family , secret societies , zionist conspiracies , zionists

Old 24th September 2008, 03:29 PM   #1
bwinwright
Banned

Who is really running the world?

After nearly 2 years of research into this question, "Who is really calling the shots?"

I found that the majority of long-time researchers believe it's the Rothschild-led international bankers/wealthiest folks on the planet. Just recently, however, I discovered this guy named Eric Jon Phelps who self-published a book entitled, VATICAN ASSASSINS, more than 1000 pages of heavily documented evidence making a very strong case that the Jesuits, the military arm of the Vatican, led by the Jesuit General, The Black Pope, Count Peter Hans Kolvenback, now Adolfo Nicolas, is the most powerful and diabolical ruler of the Earth.

In 1823, the Jesuits formed an alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family, turning over the Vatican Billions to the Rothschild's to invest for them. Since that time, this unholy alliance has gained control of virtually everything of substance on our planet.

They have started every war, funded both sides from their central banks, and have made windfall profits. Since they totally control the mainstream media, the vast majority of people know absolutely nothing about their evil doings.

They totally control the US Government too. Check out Eric Jon Phelps and his Vatican Assassins. It's truly incredible. It could all be false too.
bwinwright is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 03:34 PM   #2
Cleon
King of the Pod People

Originally Posted by bwinwright View Post
It could all be false too.
Ya think?
Old 24th September 2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Wrong Forum?

Running the world in which way? Geo-politically, financially, religiously?
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 03:55 PM   #4
Gurdur
Illuminator

Quote:

TragicMonkey.
Gurdur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 04:10 PM   #5
plumjam
Banned

Some of the above really rings a bell or two for me.
Back in '82 when I was an Italian postman (Rome Division) I distinctly remember having to deliver crimson envelopes with whacking great black wax seals on them to this small plump moustachioed geezer at Flat 14a, 17 Tagliatelle Drive, in the Parmesan Zona.
I photocopied some of those envelopes just as the address titles seemed so curious.. let me hunt them out....
Yep..

The Jesuit General... check
The Black Pope... check
Count Peter Hans Kolvenback... check
Adolfo Nicolas.. check
c/o The most powerful and diabolical ruler of the Earth.. check

Maybe I can forward these on to Mr. Phelps?
plumjam is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 04:21 PM   #6
drkitten
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gurdur View Post
TragicMonkey.
Except on weekends, when Lisa takes over. Have you ever noticed how nothing interesting ever happens on weekends? (Just check the newspapers.) It's Lisa's fault.
drkitten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 05:37 PM   #7
TinfoilCat
Thinker

Are they really ruling the world? No.

Back to the REAL issue...

Whats with all the emoticons in the beginning of your sentence?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else - C. S. Lewis
TinfoilCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 06:10 PM   #8
Bikewer
Penultimate Amazing

Curses! The plot is revealed. I shall have to burn my Black Jesuit ID card forthwith....
Bikewer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 09:48 PM   #9
Thunder
Banned

belongs in conspiracy theories. sorry dude.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2008, 10:50 PM   #10
Nyarlathotep
Philosopher

My cats.

Right now one ofthem is trying to stop me from writing this they know I am on to the111111111111123234iojddddddd
Old 25th September 2008, 01:02 AM   #11
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!
JoeyDonuts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 01:20 AM   #12
moon1969
Graduate Poster

Maybe the russians do? You do know that Oleg Deripaska is the richest man in Russia but he is friends with Nathaniel Philip Rothschild and Vladimir Putin and of course Medvedev? Oh yeah and Roman Abramovich, Viktor Vekselberg and Mikhail Fridman seems to be friends with Putin too. Guess what? They are all joos? Joos do not rule the world. If joos rule the world then why are Jack Abramoff and Mikhail Khodorkovsky in jail? Why does Boris Berezovsky, Vladimir Gusinsky and Leonid Nevzlin and Michael Cherney have to live in exile? By the way Bill Gates is not joo, Ted Turner is not a joo, Warren Buffett is not a joo and Ingvar Kamprad. Yeah yeah they all work for them joos the Rothschild family.
moon1969 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 01:22 AM   #13
moon1969
Graduate Poster

So the pope Benedict XVI works for the Rothschild family? So why was the pope in the Hitler youth?
moon1969 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 01:24 AM   #14
moon1969
Graduate Poster

Ted Turner and George Soros work for the Rothschild family? Rupert Murdoch works for the republicans not the Rothschild family.
Old 25th September 2008, 07:21 AM   #15
Damien Evans
Up The Irons
Tagger

Originally Posted by Gurdur View Post
TragicMonkey.
That would be awesome!
i loves the little birdies they goes tweet tweet tweet hee hee i loves them they sings to each other tweet twet tweet hee hee i loves them they is so cute i love yje little birdies little birdies in the room when birfies sings ther is no gloom i lobes the little birdies they goess tweet tweet tweet hee hee hee i loves them they sings me to sleep sing me to slrrp now little birdies - The wisdom of Shemp.
Damien Evans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 09:31 AM   #16
bwinwright
Banned

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Wrong Forum?

Running the world in which way? Geo-politically, financially, religiously?
Oliver, according to Phelps, the Vatican literally controls the planet in every substantial way. Ever since September 11th, 2001 the conspiracy theory movement has skyrocketed.

The majority of these conspiracy theorists believe the Rothschild-led international banking community is the real power on Earth. Since they own all of the central banks, they literally own countries like America, England, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc. This means they totally control the governments, intelligence agencies, virtually all industry, the media, the medical establishment, oil, etc.

They instigate wars using false flag operations like 9/11, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the Bombing of the Maine, the sinking of the Lusitania and SS Sussex, etc. Then, they finance the wars, the most profitable business of all, control the world's drug trade, etc.

Check out VATICAN ASSASSINS by Eric Jon Phelps. Very interesting.
bwinwright is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 09:40 AM   #17
bwinwright
Banned

Originally Posted by moon1969 View Post
So the pope Benedict XVI works for the Rothschild family? So why was the pope in the Hitler youth?
No, the Rothschild Banking family works for the Vatican, especially the Jesuit General, The Black Pope. Together, they form an enormously powerful alliance. The own or control the media, governments, the global intelligence network, the global drug trade, oil, the military-industrial complex, etc.

The Vatican and the Rothschild's have been at it since 1823. They have tremendous influence worldwide. They have infiltrated and assumed the leadership of virtually every secret society like the Freemasons, the Knights of Malta, the CFR, the RIIA, the Club of Rome, and more.

According to Phelps, the Vatican wants to build a church in Jerusalem on the site of Solomon's Temple, where the Pope can rule the world again, after having all the temporal(political) power restored to him. It all sounds so surreal.
Old 25th September 2008, 09:46 AM   #18
Jontg
The Bear Skeptic

Sorry to break this to you, but the Vatican is never going to have absolute power--hell, it never had it to begin with. Christendom is dying, Bwin, and nothing short of a new dark age will allow that disease to take root again.
Old 25th September 2008, 09:49 AM   #19
bwinwright
Banned

Maybe the russians do? You do know that Oleg Deripaska is the richest man in Russia but he is friends with Nathaniel Philip Rothschild and Vladimir Putin and of course Medvedev? Oh yeah and Roman Abramovich, Viktor Vekselberg and Mikhail Fridman seems to be friends with Putin too. Guess what? They are all joos? Joos do not rule the world. If joos rule the world then why are Jack Abramoff and Mikhail Khodorkovsky in jail? Why does Boris Berezovsky, Vladimir Gusinsky and Leonid Nevzlin and Michael Cherney have to live in exile? By the way Bill Gates is not joo, Ted Turner is not a joo, Warren Buffett is not a joo and Ingvar Kamprad. Yeah yeah they all work for them joos the Rothschild family.
Moon, according to Phelps, the Jews are just a smokescreen or front men willing to be blamed for potential ugliness in exchange for enormous wealth. Most of the Jews, for example, that own the media are not really Jews. They call themselves Jews but are not religious at all. They are Zionists, not Jews.

Orthodox Jews do not like the Zionists who only pretend to be Jews. Check out the website Jews against Zionism. Zionism is the political movement, founded by the Rothschild's, to establish the country of Israel.

According to Phelps, this unholy alliance between the Vatican, the Rothschild's, and the Zionists were responsible for the 9/11 attacks which they blamed on their enemies and the country they wished to attack next, Afghanistan, which was supposedly harboring Osama bin Laden at the time.
Old 25th September 2008, 10:01 AM   #20
Jontg
The Bear Skeptic

I don't suppose you have any actual proof of... anything you've said so far?
Old 25th September 2008, 10:10 AM   #21
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Because it was manadatory in Nazi Germany to belong to the Hitler Youth.
I am not a big fan of Benedict XVI, but I am tired of the "He Was A Nazi " Canard.

As for the OP,sounds as if he believes the De Vinci Code is for real, and the Vatican has albino hitmen running around.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 10:11 AM   #22
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jontg View Post

I hope that is meant as a rhetorical question, since the Answer is so freaking obvious.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 10:14 AM   #23
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The OP is disinfo. We all know the Reptilian Overlords are behind everything.
Old 25th September 2008, 10:22 AM   #24
Loss Leader
Would Be Ringing (if a bell)

It's truly incredible. It could all be false too.

Hey, I'm just happy you aren't blaming the Jews.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 10:27 AM   #25
bwinwright
Banned

Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Ya think?
Cleon, I makes a lot of sense. Remember the evil Golden Rule? "Those who have the gold make the rules?" It's alleged the Catholic church, worldwide, is the wealthiest institution on the planet, worth trillions.
Old 25th September 2008, 10:31 AM   #26
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

If the Catholic CHurch is THAT wealthy, how come it has problems keeping a lot of Parish Churches open?
John F Kennedy said back in 1960 that Anti Catholicism was the last respectable bigotry in America, and that is still true today.
If you want to criticise the Church for it's stand on abortion or othe issues, fine. Just don't run this conspiracy crap by me.
Old 25th September 2008, 10:31 AM   #27
bwinwright
Banned

Originally Posted by TinfoilCat View Post
Are they really ruling the world? No.

Back to the REAL issue...

Whats with all the emoticons in the beginning of your sentence?
Just got carried away with the little faces. However, are they really running the world? Yes, I believe they are. It just makes sense.
Old 25th September 2008, 10:33 AM   #28
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The OP is disinfo. We all know the Reptilian Overlords are behind everything.

Oh so you have to be warm-blooded to be a Catholic now.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 10:37 AM   #29
bwinwright
Banned

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
If the Catholic CHurch is THAT wealthy, how come it has problems keeping a lot of Parish Churches open?
John F Kennedy said back in 1960 that Anti Catholicism was the last respectable bigotry in America, and that is still true today.
If you want to criticise the Church for it's stand on abortion or othe issues, fine. Just don't run this conspiracy crap by me.
Dudalb, I am simply informing you. Check out Phelps' book or watch some of his videos on the internet. Go back to 1534 when Ignatius Loyola founded the Jesuit Order to fight against the Protestant Reformation and restore the temporal (political) power back to the Pope.

I am not asking you to believe me, just check it out. After the Jesuits poisoned Pope Clement XIV in 1774 for abolishing the order, Pope Pius VII, allegedly fearing for his life, restored the Jesuit Order in 1814. Allegedly, since that time, the Jesuit Order has controlled the Vatican and the money.

Yes, I realize it sounds amazing, but that's why I thought I'd mention it.
Old 25th September 2008, 10:46 AM   #30
bwinwright
Banned

Originally Posted by Jontg View Post
Jontg, I've been interested in all of this for a couple of years now and virtually every "who rules the world" conspiracy researcher seriously believes the Rothschild's and their international bankster friends are behind the bulk of the evil on our planet. There are numerous sources on the internet, many of whom are in agreement about this.

This guy Eric Jon Phelps an a couple of others are making the Vatican/Jesuit/Rothschild/Zionist alliance out to be the real culprits.
Phelps' book is more than 1000 pages with hundreds of pictures and loads of documentation. He makes a strong case.

Of course Phelps' views on sexism and racism, while unrelated to his book, will prevent some folks from even checking it out. Oh well...
Old 25th September 2008, 10:50 AM   #31
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Dudalb, I am simply informing you. Check out Phelps' book or watch some of his videos on the internet. Go back to 1534 when Ignatius Loyola founded the Jesuit Order to fight against the Protestant Reformation and restore the temporal (political) power back to the Pope.

I am not asking you to believe me, just check it out. After the Jesuits poisoned Pope Clement XIV in 1774 for abolishing the order, Pope Pius VII, allegedly fearing for his life, restored the Jesuit Order in 1814. Allegedly, since that time, the Jesuit Order has controlled the Vatican and the money.

Yes, I realize it sounds amazing, but that's why I thought I'd mention it.
The check it out thing requires sources - Phelps book is not a source - unless you have fully checked all his sources (with new translations of all documents cited that were not in English originally, verifying all against known documents supposedly from the same sources, etc.) We understand it is easier to just accept his stuff because he says it, but real research does not work that way.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 11:07 AM   #32
Ysidro
I'm watching you

Maybe this Phelps fellow rules the world and just wants you to think he's an innocent crusader for truth.

OMG, it all makes sense now!
Old 25th September 2008, 11:18 AM   #33
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Phelps' book is more than 1000 pages with hundreds of pictures and loads of documentation. He makes a strong case.

If this isn't already known as the "Dan Brown standard of proof" it should be.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 11:20 AM   #34
Porkpie Hat
Critical Thinker

My 6 week old daughter.

TragicMonkey and the NWO kitty answer to her.

Uh oh poopies....
Porkpie Hat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 11:35 AM   #35
Giggywig
Master Poster

Jontg, I've been interested in all of this for a couple of years now and virtually every "who rules the world" conspiracy researcher seriously believes the Rothschild's and their international bankster friends are behind the bulk of the evil on our planet. There are numerous sources on the internet, many of whom are in agreement about this.
I tried to care about what virtually every nutcase foaming-at-the-mouth tinfoil-hat imbecile seriously believes. I failed. I will instead try to care about what every porcupine seriously believes about the origins of rain. They are probably more accurate, too.

Last edited by Giggywig; 25th September 2008 at 11:36 AM.
Giggywig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 12:05 PM   #36
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

Don't know much about real historical scholarship, do you?
The first thing they teach you is that tons of footnotes and citations do not mean a damn thing. It's the quality that counts, not the quantity. An old history prof of mine stated " Crap is Crap, no matter how much other crap you cite in it's favor".
(Though Crap was not the word he used.)

Last edited by dudalb; 25th September 2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 25th September 2008, 01:06 PM   #37
TinfoilCat
Thinker

Do you have ANY sources of "evidence" besides Mr. Phelps?

Are you sure you aren't employed by Phelps or are Phelps, trying to sell more books?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else - C. S. Lewis
TinfoilCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 01:16 PM   #38
SDC
Master Poster

Bwinwright, I assumed you were making a kind of joke; as in, "see what those ridiculous conspiracy theorists are saying." Am I wrong? Do you actually take this unvarnished nonsense seriously?

ps I met a Rothschild once. Girl friend of one of my dad's students.
SDC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2008, 01:20 PM   #39
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
I discovered this guy named Eric Jon Phelps who self-published a book entitled, VATICAN ASSASSINS
Self Published. That explains a lot. It means a book that either so batcrap crazy or so badly written that no real publisher will touch it.
In view of some of the stuff that gets published, I don't even want to think about how bad VATICAN ASSASINS is.
Old 25th September 2008, 01:23 PM   #40
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SDC View Post
Bwinwright, I assumed you were making a kind of joke; as in, "see what those ridiculous conspiracy theorists are saying." Am I wrong? Do you actually take this unvarnished nonsense seriously?

ps I met a Rothschild once. Girl friend of one of my dad's students.

I am pretty good friends with a Jesuit priest who teaches at a local Catholic school.(and lest anybody ask, I am NOT a Catholic). I guess he must be in on the plot. I'll have to ask him next time I see him.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories