IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 26th September 2008, 10:13 PM   #1
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Onesimpleprinciple predicting the flow of Dark?

Onesimpleprinciple predicting the flow of undeclared?

Would you have been able to predict in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ywHC71P7c

through

Dark flow phenomenon?

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...ark-flows.html

Last edited by Pixie of key; 26th September 2008 at 10:14 PM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th September 2008, 10:26 PM   #2
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

I got through half of the video. Can anyone do better?

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th September 2008, 11:45 PM   #3
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I got through half of the video. Can anyone do better?
I got through the whole thing. Three times. This stuff is confusing to me.

It seems to be saying that the universe was created at a spot. Stuff expanded. We are in a portion of that stuff, far from the center, observing stuff around us expand away from each other. We can only possibly observe a small portion of the stuff. There may be stuff much nearer to the origin of the universe that is far more powerful than the stuff we could observe in the universe. Outside our observable universe, and nearer to the origin of the bug bang, there may be massive powerful things that move close to each other, and in doing so release massive amounts of energy. By the time that we can see light from this on Earth, it may look like a star or galaxy that is relative close to us, but may in fact be something much farter away and much older. These things may be the result of the observed dark force in our observable universe.

At least that was how I understood it. This stuff is confusing to me.
Old 27th September 2008, 02:01 AM   #4
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

It is just Pixie of Key's usual non-science. He is unaware that
  • Quasars are galaxies with very active centres. The galaxies around quasars have been seen, e.g. by the Hubble telescope. They are not energy concentrations from colliding galxies.
  • Galaxies are not born from "energy concentrations" (whatever they are).
  • Space does not have different denseness. Thus galaxies are not accelerated by moving into areas of diferent density of space.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2008, 08:33 AM   #5
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Dont forget

You forget one very important thing! dONT FORGET THAT!

galaxys are big particle who moving one level bigger stuff light speed in space who dont to change at all!

Our stuff born later, when our visible universe energy already moving very fast in sapce who dont change at all!

take a look that video and lets start to using yours own brains!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF41G3gGYHA
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2008, 08:36 AM   #6
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
You forget one very important thing! dONT FORGET THAT!

galaxys are big particle who moving one level bigger stuff light speed in space who dont to change at all!

Our stuff born later, when our visible universe energy already moving very fast in sapce who dont change at all!

take a look that video and lets start to using yours own brains!

No they are not - galaxies are made up of stars and are not all one particle. Have you ever looked through a telescope? Have you ever read anything about astronony?
The Earth and Solar System are part of a galaxy and are not a "big particle".
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2008, 08:38 AM   #7
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
No they are not - galaxies are made up of stars and are not all one particle. Have you ever looked through a telescope? Have you ever read anything about astronony?
The Earth and Solar System are part of a galaxy and are not a "big particle".

have you ever going to look particle like neutrinos?
Old 27th September 2008, 08:46 AM   #8
Jeff Corey
New York Skeptic

Babelfish needed. http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/y-babelfish.gif
Jeff Corey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2008, 08:56 AM   #9
Nogbad
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Jeff Corey View Post
Phew! I thought it was just me.
Old 27th September 2008, 09:47 AM   #10
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Proof

I predicted dark flow phenomenon already 28.5.2008

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/fo...pic.php?t=2259

The Google translation

The baby Galaxies

http://www.ursa.fi/blogit/ta/index.p...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

To links, where it is english

http://www.spacetelescope.org/news/html/heic0811.html

Maybe these baby galaxies are from different energyconcentration than older galaxies. If so, then the baby galaxies could be moves to detect this.

Both concentrations of energy, therefore, are located in the visible universe outside and they are expanded, and emit energy waves with a galaxy nature.

Heitämpä So ilmoille suspicion here!

Renovation Jukteri

I made a YouTube video more than a year ago. It will tell why the dark flow is possible!

important video

Last edited by Pixie of key; 27th September 2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 28th September 2008, 03:05 AM   #11
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

I predicted dark flow phenomenon already 28.5.2008

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/fo...pic.php?t=2259

The Google translation

The baby Galaxies

http://www.ursa.fi/blogit/ta/index.p...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

To links, where it is english

http://www.spacetelescope.org/news/html/heic0811.html

Maybe these baby galaxies are from different energyconcentration than older galaxies. If so, then the baby galaxies could be moves to detect this.

Both concentrations of energy, therefore, are located in the visible universe outside and they are expanded, and emit energy waves with a galaxy nature.

Heitämpä So ilmoille suspicion here!

Renovation Jukteri

I made a YouTube video more than a year ago. It will tell why the dark flow is possible!

important video

More gibberish from Pixie of Key.
If you are foolish to look at his video note the absence of the words dark flow (or anything resembling the actual dark flow that has been reported) or gravity or light. He does mention his non-science energy waves and energy concentrations and his other crackpot buzz-words.
Old 28th September 2008, 06:03 AM   #12
Pixie of key
Master Poster

What did i told?

I already told, there it is giant energyconcentration outside visible Universe and it is expanding and emit energywaves whic/who have a nature of galaxy!

That video i told there can be many giant energyconcentration outside visible Universe, and like andromeda mide coming some other one, what milky way.

That post, what i write 28.5.2008, i told there is this babygalaxy and maybe we can see how they moving some other direction!

Well, you asking to some predicted and now you get some!

Wake up, you cardboard!
Old 28th September 2008, 08:10 AM   #13
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Wake up, you cardboard!

I already told, there it is giant energyconcentration outside visible Universe and it is expanding and emit energywaves whic/who have a nature of galaxy!

That video i told there can be many giant energyconcentration outside visible Universe, and like andromeda mide coming some other one, what milky way.

That post, what i write 28.5.2008, i told there is this babygalaxy and maybe we can see how they moving some other direction!

Wake up, you cardboard!
The dark flow is nothing to do with "babygalaxy". The galactic clusters contain a variety of galaxies not "babygalaxy".
Galaxies are not waves and so no "energywaves" can "a nature of galaxy".
Old 28th September 2008, 08:48 AM   #14
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Quasars

Pixie of key,
Since your ignorance of science seems to have spread to astronomy I will explain this simply.
  1. Your video states that quasars are formed between 2 galaxies.
  2. There have been many images of quasars taken by the Hubble telescope.
  3. Quasars actually appear in galaxies (not between pairs of galaxies).
Here are one of the many images:

Here are some more:
Old 28th September 2008, 09:00 AM   #15
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Dark Flow

Pixie of key: Your video is entitled "Quasars" and is totally wrong about what quasars are. There is one comment that may apply to dark flow - "All of the energy within this region has moved away from a very distant point which lies way beyond the visible universe". But "this region" seems to be the entire visible universe. Dark flow is not the entire visible universe moving - just a part of it. So your prediction is wrong.

It is nice to note that you at last define a property of your energy waves that exert "the pressure" - they push things apart. This of course means that gravity, the nuclear forces and the attraction of unlike charges do not exist!

No wonder you could not even explain something as simple as the Earth's orbit around the Sun!
Old 28th September 2008, 04:36 PM   #16
TMiguel
Critical Thinker

Wake up, you cardboard!
For to be able to engage in a logical debate on the matter, you will need at least grasp some basic questions like.

What is energy?
What is concentration?
To what is energy mainly associated whit?
What is visible?
What makes a good prediction?
TMiguel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2008, 05:28 PM   #17
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Wake up, you cardboard!
In the clearing stands a box, and it carries the remainders of all the thoughts that fell outside it, until it cried out in its anger and its shame, I am waking, I am waking...

A pedant is a man who studies a vacuum through instruments that allow him to draw cross-sections of the details (John Ciardi)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2008, 08:59 PM   #18
Wolfman
Chief Solipsistic
Autosycophant

Well, I have taken Pixey's video, and redone it with new subtitles, so that people will be better able to understand what he's talking about.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 28th September 2008, 09:26 PM   #19
Gurdur
Illuminator

Onesimpleprinciple predicting the flow of Dark?
Dark flow phenomenon?

Blackwater fever.
Gurdur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2008, 10:07 PM   #20
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Two

two galaxies centre the giant concentration of energy overtook the past and got the energy to blow strongly from the galaxies in the centers. Detectable light was moving galaxies centers with more or less where they were going!

This new idea should think of adults actually quite brain on their own for a while and circle.
Old 28th September 2008, 10:11 PM   #21
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Galaxies!

Galaxies are big particles, which are derived from the energy giant mergers that have visible outside of the universe! These concentrations of energy will explode all the time and radiate energy waves, which have the nature of quasars!
Old 28th September 2008, 11:03 PM   #22
six7s
veretic

Well, of course, the red pen is a dead give-away... this is simply Bolshevik propaganda aimed at installing a universal centralised hierarchy to overthrow the oppression of stuff
Old 29th September 2008, 01:32 AM   #23
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Galaxies are big particles, which are derived from the energy giant mergers that have visible outside of the universe! These concentrations of energy will explode all the time and radiate energy waves, which have the nature of quasars!
Google translation it is funny!

If i write galaksi. google translation put guasars! Kvasaari = quasars

Galaksi = galaxy
Old 29th September 2008, 02:06 AM   #24
TMiguel
Critical Thinker

Please answer these questions before proceeding
Originally Posted by TMiguel View Post
What is energy?
What is concentration?
To what is energy mainly associated whit?
What is visible?
What makes a good prediction?
TMiguel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2008, 03:12 AM   #25
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

two galaxies centre the giant concentration of energy overtook the past and got the energy to blow strongly from the galaxies in the centers. Detectable light was moving galaxies centers with more or less where they were going!

This new idea should think of adults actually quite brain on their own for a while and circle.
Wrong again. Look at the real actual images taken by a real actual telescope of real actual quasars rather than relying on your unrreal imaginary theory.
Old 29th September 2008, 03:13 AM   #26
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

You are stating that the Sun and Earth do not exist. After all the Milky Way is a galaxy that is a "big particle" and so does not have any parts.

You are still wrong about quasars. Give us any real actual images taken by a real actual telescope of real actual quasars that supports your unrreal imaginary theory of quasars.

Last edited by Reality Check; 29th September 2008 at 03:15 AM.
Old 29th September 2008, 07:21 AM   #27
moopet
binary decision maker

Google translation it is funny!

If i write galaksi. google translation put guasars! Kvasaari = quasars

Galaksi = galaxy
The most pressing issue to my mind is what, "wake up, you cardboard" means. I really need to know!
moopet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2008, 10:20 AM   #28
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by moopet View Post
The most pressing issue to my mind is what, "wake up, you cardboard" means. I really need to know!
Do not probe too deeply. Some mysteries lead only to madness.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2008, 01:45 PM   #29
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by moopet View Post
It's probably a poor translation of "sheetrock." I hope that clears it up for you.

A pedant is a man who studies a vacuum through instruments that allow him to draw cross-sections of the details (John Ciardi)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 11:57 PM   #30
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Explaination of the OneSimplePrinciple Model

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omgQ6...e=channel_page

Is there anybody who like to work with us?
Old 15th June 2009, 12:02 AM   #31
SezMe
post-pre-born

Who is gadzometer?

Your web site says:

Quote:
"If the visible universe very fast is moving away from a rate of one to reverse a point which is really far away from the visible universe outside, so why not find anything what can proof that?"
I realize that there might be a translation problem so I don't really mean to be harsh but this is gibberish in english. Can you work on a better translation?
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 12:39 AM   #32
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Pixie of Key is a Finnish physics crackpot with no known mathematical ability, little knowledge of physics shown, lots of hand waving and some primitive videos.

His other threads may give you a laugh:
Old 15th June 2009, 02:37 AM   #33
Tapio
Muse

Pixie, could you explain what you are hoping to achieve with this thread?

I mean, reading through your former stuff, I think it's quite amazing you still keep posting here. I respect your determination, but would like to know what you're aiming at this time.

Fellow Finn.

- Werner Herzog
Tapio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 02:57 AM   #34
Tapio
Muse

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
I realize that there might be a translation problem so I don't really mean to be harsh but this is gibberish in english. Can you work on a better translation?
Maybe I can try. What it says in Finnish would be properly translated more like:

"If the visible universe is moving in a wild speed away from a point, which itself is very far outside of the visible universe, then why can't it be detected/perceived from anywhere?"

ETA: For the possibly interested, here's the link to their website.

- Werner Herzog

Last edited by Tapio; 15th June 2009 at 02:59 AM.
Tapio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 03:17 AM   #35
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

He's a hit and run merchant as well. Only worth ignoring.

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 09:38 AM   #36
Pixie of key
Master Poster

You cant never explain drawing force, because there is no drawing force at all!

I can easy way proof pushing force. i just push one ball who hit other ball and then i just look what happend and how pushing force working!

If some big comets hits some rockplanets, you can see how energy exploding and how pushing foce working, you know!

Lets tell me how drawing force working. You cant, because there is no drawing force at all.

You have a wrong theory. Forget stupid expanding and curving space!

Where that energy from Sun coming?

Sun emit lot of energy all a time!

Do you know where that energy come from?

I know!

it is coming from nucleus of atoms who exploding/expanding all a time and emit/radiate energywaves who have a nature of exploding electrons and exploding particle!

So, Sun exploding all a time, just like we!

Are you be afraid that true!

How much nucleus of atoms get new energy from particle who moving inside stuff, between nucleus of atoms? This particle emit energy for nucleus of atoms. That energy burn "end" like meteor energy in earth atmosphere and this energy what nucleus of atoms emit, absorbs that energy what particle emit to nucleus of atoms. Nucleus of atoms using that energy what partticle emit for nucleus of atoms!

Black holes energy is very very density/hot. Black holes time is very very slow. Black holes emit energy very slow! black holes emit particle who are very density/hot. This particle time are very slow! This particle emit energy very slow. Thats why black holes dont push stuff far away from black holes. old particle that come from space, giving kineticenergy/pushingenergy for stuff with that energy what this old particle emit/radiate!

There is old particle who coming from space and this particle time is faster than new particle what Earh emit. Old particle giving keneticenergy for our nucleus of atoms more than new particle. Also Earth expanding/exploding all a time.

Also particle what Earth emit, absorbs some energy what particle who coming to earth emit and thats why this particle dont pushing themselfs and thats why inside us, moving more particle who coming from space. Particle get hits from energy our nucleus of atoms.

I can sit down to floor. I can say to my friends. I get my body moving a sofa, facing the power of my thoughts. If my friends do not believe me. I can stand up and walk beside the sofa and sit down. all of this power of thought to get my body muscles obey me! Amazing!

All the time explode atomic nuclei emitting energy waves. expanding nuclei atominę recycle each other's energy all the time. Atom cores in the region between the moving particles radiate energy to atoms nucleus. What is the frequency energy of atoms into the core, the more particles will hit it and the more they explod energy to the atomic core/nuclei. Also this energy nuclei of atoms make use and recycle. Atoms per core, reaching the energy to return to "the end", is absorbed in a protruding outward energy, etc.
Old 15th June 2009, 10:08 AM   #37
RussDill
Philosopher

The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what? ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing bark. No Quack.
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 10:23 AM   #38
sol invictus
Philosopher

Each system, the physical details of the most popular on the atomic level (the principle of quantum mechanics, the number of submicroscopic size. The most important criteria, and the prediction of radiation and particles of a country, estimates based on classical physics and a wavelet behavior. so normal molecule in coverage of classical physics and quantum physics, electrons, atoms, molecules, and other sub-atomic particles and protons are important The number of events, the weight of an atom near the rate is available. size, to isolate a macroscopic quantum mechanical system; superfluid famous cases. quantum theory, provide a detailed description of a black body not only the events of radiation and electron spin unexplained. as well as specific activities, as a biological system, and the smell, the structure of proteins.

(In case you're interested, that's the first paragraph of this put through a few machine translations.)
sol invictus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 11:51 PM   #39
Pixie of key
Master Poster

Entropy

First energy was very density/hot. Today this same energy it is not so density. It is entropy.

How you can say, this same phenomena dont happend for energy who is inside nucleus of atoms? Because you be afrtaid, if get idea, yours body exploding all a time?

Inside nucleus of atoms is protons/neutrons and inside this are quarks. What is this "material" in quarks?

I call. this "material" name is energy.

How that energy keep "himselfs" same density? How that force working?

If that energy stay same density. how nucleus of atoms control electrons? How atoms controil themselfs?

Why you dont have a theory of everything?

Why you BELIEVE, sapce expanding and curving, even you cant make anyt test with space?

How you BELIEVE, there is some extra dimensions? You cant make any test who proof, there is extra dimensions?

Are you SCIENECE people or some RELIGION people?

Last edited by Pixie of key; 15th June 2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 16th June 2009, 12:05 AM   #40
SezMe
post-pre-born

What? Did BAC move to Finland?
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology