ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 16th June 2009, 01:15 AM   #41
Sideroxylon
Gavagai!

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omgQ6...e=channel_page

Is there anybody who like to work with us?
You seemed to have hooked onto this bloke because of his enthusiasm for your idea but he just rambles and talks dismissively about established ideas (albeit with occasional apologies). If your idea has got merit as he suggests, get it published and scrutinized by experts.
Old 16th June 2009, 03:42 AM   #42
Cuddles
Decoy

Mod WarningMerged with previous thread. Pixie, please do not keep starting new threads on the same subject.
Posted By:Cuddles
Old 16th June 2009, 04:07 AM   #43
Tapio
Muse

Oh the laughs! How Pixie writes is exactly the way you would hear so many Finns speak English..."wake up, you cardboard"...priceless (that's a 1=1 translation of a popular Finnish saying)!

- Werner Herzog
Tapio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 04:24 AM   #44
Pixie of key
Muse

Linux

Originally Posted by Sideroxylon View Post
You seemed to have hooked onto this bloke because of his enthusiasm for your idea but he just rambles and talks dismissively about established ideas (albeit with occasional apologies). If your idea has got merit as he suggests, get it published and scrutinized by experts.

We are doing to things different way in Filnland, you know!

You already know LINUX!

Onesimpleprinciple it is a idea for everybody. You can working with onesimpleprinciple together with other people!

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 04:27 AM   #45
Pixie of key
Muse

Heh heh

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
No they are not - galaxies are made up of stars and are not all one particle. Have you ever looked through a telescope? Have you ever read anything about astronony?
The Earth and Solar System are part of a galaxy and are not a "big particle".

Have you ever see any particle like photons or neutriinos?

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 04:38 AM   #46
Pixie of key
Muse

Easy way

"No wonder you could not even explain something as simple as the Earth's orbit around the Sun!"

It is very easy to explain the Earth's orbit around the Sun with onesimpleprinciple.

You are never explain how drawing force working!

I am already told how pushing force working.

Sun exploding and emit neutriinos who exploding and emit kineticenergy/pushing energy for earth nucleus of ataoms who also exploding!

Dont forget particle what other star emit/radiate!

Dont forget old particle time is faster than new particle time! So old particle emit/radiate energy faster!

Dont forget, Sun stop this old particle from other star!

Dont forget, planets take a round and planets emit/radiate also energy!

If you think about Venus, dont forget, Venus it is hot planet and after midnight, Venus skin it is still hot and Venus morning, venus skin it is not so hot anymore what it is was midnight!

Lets quess when Venus loosing more energy?

Morning!

lets quess when earth loosing more energy?

Evening!
Old 16th June 2009, 04:49 AM   #47
Pixie of key
Muse

Life

Onesimpleprinciple it is not ready idea!

You can working with onesimpleprinciple!

Like Moon/Earth system! I get a new idea for that system. So, ia m not saying, everything what i tell for you, it is raight way, but nucleus of atoms exploding, emit/radiate energywaves who have a nature of exploding electrons and particle. Electrons just travelling all the way to next nucleus of atoms and get this exploding faster. Before that, electrons giving some change of pressure for energywaves who pushing themselfs far away from exploding nucleus of atoms and then born new electron etc..

Moon/globe system pushes itself away from the curved track of the sun. It can be considered to be like a giant planet whose surface the other side of the moon is.

This "giant planet" rotates around its axle. This way the other side of the moon is sometimes towards the sun and sometimes away from the sun. Sometimes the moon pushes itself faster away from the sun. At the same time energywaves opening up from the globe push the moon away from the globe. That`s why the moon passes the globe in a curved track.

When the moon is proportionally as far away from the sun as possible, an enormeus pressure from the sun is directed to the globe and the globe begins to reach upthe moon at the same time as they push themselves away from the sun. This way the globe passes the moon and so on.

Apparently this side of the moon that is towards the sun, is thicker and heavier than the other side. The moon keeps its heavier side towards the globe (towards the bottom of the energysea opening up from the globe) at the same time it pushes itself away from the globe in a "energysea" opening up from the globe.

The largest amount of energy commits to the moon when the moon is in an area between the globge and the sun.When this energy is released away from the moon it makes the moon to head towards the globe. Surely the moon pushes itself away from the globe at the same respect as the moon and the globe expand.

In an area between the atomcores of the globe and the moon the neutrinos coming from the sun push themselves through the globe and the moon. Also these neutrinos expand and open up energywaves by which they move their kinetic energy towards the atoms of the globe, atom by atom. But the question is : Are there similar energybundles opening up from the globe towards the moon and do they penetrate the moon and move their kinetic energy to the moon, atom by atom?

Now, this model may be more explanatory power when we understund how earth's emitting particles absorb the sun coming particle-emitting energy, said, when the energy fails to reach the sun coming particles towards the moon. So the sun coming particle interactions of atoms in the Moon kernels decreases and the Moon out of protrusion from the Sun, slows down. Remember that Earth's orbit shakes/swings , or even push the Earth off from the Sun, is slowed and intensify. If you make a comparison of these things with each other, guess that it can see my thoughts under the logic!

How particle what earth emit, interactive with neutriinos?

When earth it is near Sun what Moon?

When Moon it is near Sun, what Earth?

You see, particle what Earth emit/radiate, they travelling same way what neutriinos, when Earth it is near Sun, What Moon. I mean Moon it is not so near Sun, what Earth it is!
Old 16th June 2009, 06:33 AM   #48
sol invictus
Philosopher

Have you ever see any particle like photons
I've never seen anything else.
sol invictus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 06:44 AM   #49
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Actually, we ARE at the center of the Universe. But so is everyplace else.
Old 16th June 2009, 07:03 AM   #50
Pixie of key
Muse

Amazing!

Originally Posted by sol invictus View Post

Amazing! describe how the photons seem to be. Show all photons identical? You could take the scientific journals, and tell them about this amazing ability.

I get photons by means of information, because the photons leads to pressure fluctuations in the brain that lead to visual perception.

You are a wonderful human being! The really strange!
Old 16th June 2009, 07:05 AM   #51
Pixie of key
Muse

Dont BELIEVE

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
Actually, we ARE at the center of the Universe. But so is everyplace else.

Dont BELIEVE everything what big boy tell for you!

Old 16th June 2009, 07:28 AM   #52
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RussDill View Post
The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what? ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing bark. No Quack.
Please, I beg you, keep pigs out of this. We have enough problems flying and with the "bacon thing".
Old 16th June 2009, 09:18 AM   #53
Molinaro
Illuminator

Originally Posted by sol invictus View Post
Winner!

Best reply ever on The Internets.
Old 16th June 2009, 11:51 AM   #54
RussDill
Illuminator

New physics is coming. New physics must shun who are incredulous. Electron cycles is proton, photon, but it speaks. Many fear that the new laws of physics. Kvarken Muon and are not just good, they are the law. Do not be afraid neutrino accept that it is mass.
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 12:19 PM   #55
realpaladin
Master Poster

Thread bookmarked for later RUI (Reading Under Influence)
Doron Shadmi's errors (9feb14): http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php...postcount=3584
realpaladin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 12:47 PM   #56
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Have you ever see any particle like photons or neutriinos?

I have read scientific papers on the detection of neutriinos.
I have detected photons (I have eyes !).
Old 16th June 2009, 01:30 PM   #57
shadron
Philosopher

I get photons by means of information, because the photons leads to pressure fluctuations in the brain that lead to visual perception.
Why is it then that we cannot see with our fingertips, or the soles of our feet, or hairs on our arms? They are exquisitely sensitive to pressure.

Quote:
The really strange!
super-agree.
shadron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 01:41 PM   #58
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

This must be how the Dark Emitting Diode (DED) works!

To make one, take a regular LED and put it in-circuit without the usual resistor, and PRESTO, it is DED in no time!
Old 16th June 2009, 01:55 PM   #59
RussDill
Illuminator

To make one, take a regular LED and put it in-circuit without the usual resistor, and PRESTO, it is DED in no time!

The LED itself contains a limited number of photons. I know that you can be lukewarm, but when you are connected to Unity on the voltage mode, the current reaches infinity. All photons are released at the same brightness and true. If you do not see the truth is the LED, I am sorry your existence. All photons have exploded, the LED can not be allowed to continue to photons, it can only enter the darkness. The so-so, you must accept the fact that the DED is!
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 06:46 PM   #60
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

You cant never explain drawing force, because there is no drawing force at all!

I can easy way proof pushing force. i just push one ball who hit other ball and then i just look what happend and how pushing force working!
So you can't pull on one of your balls and see how that force works when it hits the other?
"Not a seat but a springboard” (1942 Winston Churchill) "As he who, seeking asses, found a kingdom" (1671 Milton "Paradise Regained") "for it seem'd A void was made in nature, all her bonds Crack'd; and I saw the flaring atom-streams And torrents of her myriad universe, Ruining along the illimitable inane, Fly on to clash together again, and make Another and another frame of things For ever." (1868 Tennyson "Lucretius")
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 07:20 PM   #61
quarky
Banned

This reminds me:

I'm out of Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap. Good soap.
quarky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 07:26 PM   #62
The Man

<snip>

Dont forget, planets take a round and planets emit/radiate also energy!

If you think about Venus, dont forget, Venus it is hot planet and after midnight, Venus skin it is still hot and Venus morning, venus skin it is not so hot anymore what it is was midnight!

Lets quess when Venus loosing more energy?

Morning!

lets quess when earth loosing more energy?

Evening!
Ah yes, Venus after midnight, her skin is so warm then, yet she is so cold the following morning.

Let’s try Jupiter. Oh, he emits twice as much energy then he gets from the sun. He’s hot morning, noon and night.

ETA: A proud practitioner of realpaladin’s subsequent RUI principle (Replying Under the Influence)
"Not a seat but a springboard” (1942 Winston Churchill) "As he who, seeking asses, found a kingdom" (1671 Milton "Paradise Regained") "for it seem'd A void was made in nature, all her bonds Crack'd; and I saw the flaring atom-streams And torrents of her myriad universe, Ruining along the illimitable inane, Fly on to clash together again, and make Another and another frame of things For ever." (1868 Tennyson "Lucretius")

Last edited by The Man; 16th June 2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: typo and ETA
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 07:40 PM   #63
The Man

Originally Posted by quarky View Post
This reminds me:

I hope that's soap on a rope or do you have to bend over when you drop it?
Old 16th June 2009, 07:48 PM   #64
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Originally Posted by The Man View Post
So you can't pull on one of your balls and see how that force works when it hits the other?
That sounds extremely painful.
Old 16th June 2009, 07:53 PM   #65
The Man

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
That sounds extremely painful.
'No pain, no gain'

ETA: Extraordinary claims require, or at least invoke, extraordinary pain.

Last edited by The Man; 16th June 2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: ETA
Old 16th June 2009, 08:01 PM   #66
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by quarky View Post
This reminds me:

I love the Citrus as well.

BTW, it does a great job of removing soap scum from the tub.
Old 17th June 2009, 01:45 AM   #67
CaveDave
Semicentenarian Troglodyte

No, no, you're jumping over a step.

It briefly exists as an SED, Smoke Emitting Diode, before going on to the DED state.

Dave
Procol Harum "In Held 'Twas In I"
CaveDave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2009, 06:40 AM   #68
quarky
Banned

I love the Citrus as well.

BTW, it does a great job of removing soap scum from the tub.
If you buy the gallon size, you get the complete writings of the Dr.
quarky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2009, 06:44 AM   #69
realpaladin
Master Poster

Originally Posted by CaveDave View Post
No, no, you're jumping over a step.

It briefly exists as an SED, Smoke Emitting Diode, before going on to the DED state.

Dave
So I have the L.S.D. variants now?
Doron Shadmi's errors (9feb14): http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php...postcount=3584
realpaladin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2009, 07:03 AM   #70
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by realpaladin View Post
Yes, this is how Owsley made all those doses.
Old 19th June 2009, 12:41 AM   #71
CaveDave
Semicentenarian Troglodyte

Originally Posted by realpaladin View Post
You betcha!

Dave

<Hey, would you pass one of those sugar cubes my way? I have an important experiment I want to try.>
Procol Harum "In Held 'Twas In I"
CaveDave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2009, 12:47 AM   #72
realpaladin
Master Poster

Hope the elephant can be kept out of this this time...
Old 26th June 2009, 04:13 AM   #73
Pixie of key
Muse

Monster of spaghetti who fly = Space who expanding + space who curving + extra dimensions + dark matter who is different like regular stuff, but have a same kind of gravity/drawing force + dark energy + four force of nature.

Eintein already told, what a massive/bigger/density planet, time is going to be more slow!

Why Einstein never give that idea for physics of particle?

What a massive/density particle, time is going to be more slow and thats why particle dont emit so fast energy.

When neutrinos come out from sun, they are hot/density. The new neutrinos time is slow. First neutrinos emit energy slow. Later neutrinos emit energy faster. When neutrinos are here, near earth, they give some kineticenergy for our nucleus of atoms. When neutrinos are inside gasplanets, they emit more energy (kineticenergy) for gasplanets nucleus of atoms. This is relativity of real!

THIS IDEA IS REVOLUTION OF SCIENCE!

This is it, say Outi, my friend friend
Old 26th June 2009, 06:14 AM   #74
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

More gibberish from Pixie of key.

My guess is that it is the usual crackpot notion that an observer in a strong gravity field observes their clock go slower. What General Relativity states is that it is an external observer that sees the other observers clock slow down.
Old 26th June 2009, 06:20 AM   #75
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Enough good lubrication of the clocks (or getting them very excited) eliminates that effect.
Old 26th June 2009, 06:36 AM   #76
politas
Pirate King

Well, if Gadzometer is properly explaining Pixie's theory, I can see one huge hole in it.

If the energy inside a neutron grades from 1 quanta at the outside edge to infinite quanta in the centre, then an expanding neutron would require an energy input, meaning any large mass would be constantly sucking in energy.
Old 28th June 2009, 07:36 PM   #77
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Originally Posted by politas View Post
Well, if Gadzometer is properly explaining Pixie's theory...
How can you tell?
Old 28th June 2009, 07:48 PM   #78
politas
Pirate King

I can't. But Pixie seemed to think it was relevant, since he posted the link.
Old 29th June 2009, 10:29 AM   #79
alexi_drago
Muse

The universe is very small and isn't expanding.
Old 2nd July 2009, 06:17 PM   #80
Skamandros
Scholar

Originally Posted by pixie of key View Post
monster of spaghetti who fly = space who expanding + space who curving + extra dimensions + dark matter who is different like regular stuff, but have a same kind of gravity/drawing force + dark energy + four force of nature.

Eintein already told, what a massive/bigger/density planet, time is going to be more slow!

Why einstein never give that idea for physics of particle?

What a massive/density particle, time is going to be more slow and thats why particle dont emit so fast energy.

When neutrinos come out from sun, they are hot/density. The new neutrinos time is slow. First neutrinos emit energy slow. Later neutrinos emit energy faster. When neutrinos are here, near earth, they give some kineticenergy for our nucleus of atoms. When neutrinos are inside gasplanets, they emit more energy (kineticenergy) for gasplanets nucleus of atoms. This is relativity of real!

This idea is revolution of science!

This is it, say outi, my friend friend
only the laws of 3 reeconcycls with nutrinos. Try that sun for this thery and see the tree come out of the partckles of fire. Fast erergy and slow enery are for density incompleet and imovable but not for the 3 laws. This like einstein again and aggain.
Skamandros is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology