ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd September 2010, 07:45 AM   #161
Loss Leader
Opinionated Jerk

I find myself your ideas concerning am submitted astonish*

*English to Dutch x2

What is my Gladiator Profile?
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:50 AM   #162
Pixie of key
Muse

Sunspot

Sunspot every eleven / 11 years.

Galaxy centre huge energyconcentration exploding and emit energywaves who are here and next one after eleven years and next one after eleven years?

No, theres coming massive particle all a time and big waves every eleven years?

Hmm. maybe, something like that?

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 11:39 AM   #163
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Waitaminute... lemme guess: This is a test of the Infinite monkey theorem, but using physics instead of Shakespeare. Right?
"... my favorite meal is grilled filet of spherical cow of uniform density ... with a side of mashed potatoes of indeterminate volume, peas arranged in an optimal packing configuration, and a glass of ideal fluid." (PhysicsForums)
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 11:47 AM   #164
Loss Leader
Opinionated Jerk

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post

Galaxy centre huge energyconcentration exploding and emit energywaves who are here and next one after eleven years and next one after eleven years?

No, theres coming massive particle all a time and big waves every eleven years?

Hmm. maybe, something like that?

Picard and Dathon at El-Adrel.

Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:16 PM   #165
Pixie of key
Muse

Heart

Heart *
According to this new idea, the heart expands rhythmically in beats, but it does not contract by itself. Instead, while the heart is not expanding, everything adjacent to the heart continues to expand at an evenly accelerating pace. The heart is thus affected by an external pressure which makes the still expanding blood inside the heart push its way out of the heart.

Blood flows in the veins due to pressure fluctuations. The blood flowing back to the heart does not have enough space to expand normally as it rubs against the valves. After this friction blood expands faster than usual, which results in a vortex closing the valve. And now the heart starts to expand again in a pulse.

Then how can it be explained that you can see it with your own eyes how a heart contracts during heart surgery?

This is in fact a three-dimensional illusion, which is based on the pulsating expansion of the heart and the evenly accelerating expansion of everything surrounding the heart.

Addition on April 10, 2007

The sinuatrial node emits an electric pulse, in other words, an energy wave whose separate energy bunches take with them energy waves released by the atomic nuclei in the heart (atoms included in the molecules that the cells consist of). Therefore, the energy waves cannot penetrate the surrounding atoms and get into their nuclei, and this is why the heart stops expanding for a while. Simultaneously, external pressure helps the heart to contract in relation to the other organs. After that, the heart expands in a pulse, as the energy waves make their way into the atomic nuclei in the adjacent cells, forcing the energy in them to be released in a pulsating manner.

Arrhythmia is caused when the energy pulse released from the sinuatrial node cannot make its way through a certain area, and so it cannot sweep the energy away from the space between cells, molecules and atomic nuclei in the walls.

When the organ is physically strained, for instance, the concerned area becomes positively charged, that is to say, there are denser energy waves moving between the nuclei of the atoms within that area. During exertion the sinuatrial node, too, pulsates denser energy waves containing a higher amount of energy, and so they are able to penetrate the area.

After the exertion the sinuatrial node settles faster, and the electric pulses released from the node cannot make their way through the charged area quickly enough.

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:53 PM   #166
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
Picard and Dathon at El-Adrel.
Please don't remind me
Old 3rd September 2010, 06:00 AM   #167
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Marcus Cole: There was a saying on Mimbar, anyone who wanted to get a straight answer out of Ranger One Pixie of Key was to look at every reply in a mirror while hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Captain John Sheridan: Did it work?

Marcus Cole: Oddly enough, yes! Or after a while you passed out and had a vision. Either way the result was pretty much the same.
Old 3rd September 2010, 09:19 AM   #168
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante

Do drugs help?
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2010, 09:50 AM   #169
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

Is this Finnish time cube?
Old 3rd September 2010, 09:53 AM   #170
paximperium
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TubbaBlubba View Post
Is this Finnish time cube?
It's more Icelandic than Finnish...okay maybe Indonesian.
Old 3rd September 2010, 10:08 AM   #171
elbe
Illuminator

Sunspots happen every 11/11 years? That's an odd way to write 1.
Old 3rd September 2010, 10:18 AM   #172
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante

Prediction

Space station, The Sun and the galactic center are in the same line.

Sun in the middle
So, that happens once a year, right? Possibly more, depending on how accurate you want to be. Why do you think it's significant?
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2010, 10:26 AM   #173
learner
Graduate Poster

With google translation

The galaxy's center, a giant energy merger radiates a very massive and small, dense particles, which transfer the kinetic energy of atoms in their cores, and thus the stars, planets, moons, etc. projecting away from the whole period of explosive or expanding galaxy's center, a giant energiatihentymästä the same proportion as the substance expands.

I wish I could write stuff like that. It's pure art.

Anyway, Doughnuts!
Old 3rd September 2010, 04:37 PM   #174
Loss Leader
Opinionated Jerk

Heart *
According to this new idea, the heart expands rhythmically in beats, but it does not contract by itself. Instead, while the heart is not expanding, everything adjacent to the heart continues to expand at an evenly accelerating pace. The heart is thus affected by an external pressure which makes the still expanding blood inside the heart push its way out of the heart.

I don't think any of this is right in any way.

Old 3rd September 2010, 06:22 PM   #175
Molinaro
Illuminator

Originally Posted by elbe View Post
Sunspots happen every 11/11 years? That's an odd way to write 1.
Would you prefer this even way? twelve/12
Old 4th September 2010, 12:40 AM   #176
Pixie of key
Muse

Nothing new can not exist without the interaction

Hawking: the Creator is not needed, because the gravity is there.

Mr. Pressure: Driving / drawing force is a god that does not need to explain things.

Propellant / pushing force is not a god.

Man to understand how propellant / pushing force working / occurs and is mediated.

Man must understand that their own bodies of the substance / energy move in the power / force of ideas / mind. Man does not move much, if not give orders to muscles brains through which the idea of power is transmitted to the muscles.

The emergence of a new universe can be understood. create a new Universe Eternal everlasting energy to state / space which does not change.

Hawking himself has a small part of the eternal energy.

In this video I tell how a new universe is created without drive / drawing force / gravity, so that all proceeds in accordance with the entropy drive without power for a new start / end the situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVucsUCERHc

Nothing new can not exist without the interaction, not even the children, not to mention a new universe.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 4th September 2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:25 AM   #177
Zep
Banned

Children LOVE doughnuts!

Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 04:31 AM   #178
elbe
Illuminator

I've been wracking my brain trying to make sense of that last Pixie post, and the best answer I've come up with is He-Man. Pixie of key is talking about He-Man. I don't know why, but it's the only answer that makes sense to me.

Or, his incomprehensible posts have broken my brain.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:57 AM   #179
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Originally Posted by paximperium View Post
It's more Icelandic than Finnish...okay maybe Indonesian.
I'm pretty sure it's a Finnish comedian. It's hard to believe that anyone would have enough free time to keep something like this up, but then again, the world is full of bored young men with internet connections.
Old 4th September 2010, 05:06 AM   #180
John Jones
Philosopher

Originally Posted by patchbunny View Post
I think that the only true manner of answering this wire is to copy and stick your answer in Babelfish, to translate it in a certain random language, then to again translate it in l'English. In this way, your answer will be as comprehensible as l'Op.

Hmm... maybe a few more iterations are needed. That's still readable.

The Gibberish Generator yields:

Quote:
In transwer in a certain to copy andom language, think this will be as copy anslate iterations are needed. That thensible as l'English, to again a few more it in a certain Babelfish. In trand still be as l'English. In true maybe a few more is way, your answering think this to comprehen translate it in Babelfish, to comprehen to comprehen translate iterations are it in a few more needed. That's still be as l'Op.
http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm
John Jones is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 07:42 AM   #181
Pixie of key
Muse

I am the one

I am the one, who know how Universe working!

Old 4th September 2010, 08:31 AM   #182
PixyMisa
Persnickety Insect

But I am the one, who have doughnut maker.
Old 4th September 2010, 07:36 PM   #183
Loss Leader
Opinionated Jerk

I am the two

I am the one, who know how Universe working!

I am the two. Christopher Meloni is the three.

Yeah, Christopher Meloni. From SVU. I don't know why, either. Weird, huh?

Old 4th September 2010, 08:53 PM   #184
Verde
Muse

a giant energiatihentymästä
Oh, I love that word. I will attempt to use it in at least three sentences tomorrow.

It doesn't so much as roll off the tongue, but plummets in an arc towards the shiny ceramic tiles in my kitchen.

Which of the dogs will first get to the remains?

V.
Verde is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 12:28 AM   #185
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Verde View Post
Oh, I love that word. I will attempt to use it in at least three sentences tomorrow.

It doesn't so much as roll off the tongue, but plummets in an arc towards the shiny ceramic tiles in my kitchen.

Which of the dogs will first get to the remains?

V.
Oh, I almost missed that. I was looking for actual evidence that this stuff has been simply written in Finnish and ran through Google translate. Yep, that's it.

And hey, no dissing our words!
Old 5th September 2010, 02:43 AM   #186
Pixie of key
Muse

Tell me how and why space expands.

Three-dimensional human being is not known. According to experts, can not understand the expansive space. It can only believe.

Three-dimensional human being capable of understanding the three-dimensionally expanding nucleus of atosm and particle like photons which comes from the outside all the time more energy when they expand outwards to an existing state / space.

Tell me how and why the arch space, why space curving?.

According to experts, the so-called man can not understand the arched space. It can only believe.

People can understand the photons which hit the even much smaller particle moving relation to the track to another page, when the photon energy to explode or become less dense on the side faster than another and thus the photon motion is changing and this man can understand.

All phenomena can be explained by one simple principle. Eternal energy, the formation of enegyconcentration density and volume ranges from the eternal state which does not change. Reservation also varies depending on how dense energyconcentration radiates energy and how this affects the energy shift energyconcentration going to be over with energy.

www.onesimpleprinciple.com front page, the text has been updated and the pressure of the Big Bang theory has grown up significantly again.

Later with english

All onesimpleprinciple model arguments can be examined scientifically. Even the idea of force. Force of mind.

Old 5th September 2010, 07:51 AM   #187
Wrathernaut
Thinker

Tell me how and why space expands.

Three-dimensional human being is not known. According to experts, can not understand the expansive space. It can only believe.

Three-dimensional human being capable of understanding the three-dimensionally expanding nucleus of atosm and particle like photons which comes from the outside all the time more energy when they expand outwards to an existing state / space.

Tell me how and why the arch space, why space curving?.

According to experts, the so-called man can not understand the arched space. It can only believe.

People can understand the photons which hit the even much smaller particle moving relation to the track to another page, when the photon energy to explode or become less dense on the side faster than another and thus the photon motion is changing and this man can understand.

All phenomena can be explained by one simple principle. Eternal energy, the formation of enegyconcentration density and volume ranges from the eternal state which does not change. Reservation also varies depending on how dense energyconcentration radiates energy and how this affects the energy shift energyconcentration going to be over with energy.

www.onesimpleprinciple.com front page, the text has been updated and the pressure of the Big Bang theory has grown up significantly again.

Later with english

All onesimpleprinciple model arguments can be examined scientifically. Even the idea of force. Force of mind.

Please, please somebody auto-tune themselves singing this to the beat of Popeye the Sailor Man.
Wrathernaut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 04:26 PM   #188
catsmate1
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
I think Pixie of Key may be one of the greatest minds of our generation.
Then we truly live in the End Times.

Originally Posted by Zep View Post
No gravity? You mean the earth just sucks?
No! The noodly appendages of the Flying Spaghetti Monster hold us down, keeping us from flying off the Earth.
catsmate1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 10:59 PM   #189
Pixie of key
Muse

Let´s think with a thought!

Let´s think with a thought!

Let´s think about the giant energy concentarions of our galaxies centres(they are also called as huge black holes) and how they once flaped from one size larger energy concentarions that locate really far outside the visible universe!

This way they were already far away from each other and the space did not have to expand “inflantionally”.

With time the stars were born out of the energy waves that the giant energy concentrations of the galaxy centres radiate and which have the nature of the atoms. At the same time as the substance and the time of this new substance were born, this energy moved in a space that already excisted and which does not expand or curve!

Our time is extremely slow in relation to the speed of movement in which the substance / energy of the visible universe move in a space that already excists.

And when the stars began to radiate their energy, the energy started to move as particules in an area between the galaxies ect.

Now let´s think that energy of the visible universe would begin to meet corresponding galaxies
in a 90 degree angle.

Naturally towards those galaxies would hit energy coming from the stars of the visible universe.
So this energy did not once move in an area between the galaxy “seeds”.

In an area between the particules radiating from the stars does not move energy which could hit the particules passing the star!

In an area whre the particules come towards the star this energy moves and it hits towards the photons passing the star and this is how the light bends!

Energy concentarions orbit of movement changes, accelerates or slows down only when the energy of an energy concentration alters faster than normally in the other side than in the other into a less dense energy .

The Velocity

Let´s think about a ship that is one light second long and moves throuhg the whole visible universe nearly in a speed of light. The time of the ship is so slow that during that time only one second of the ships time passes by!

How many journeys of the ships length does the ship move in one ships second?

The oldest light of the visible universe has moved from the farest destination of the visible universe
towards us and at the same time all the material / energy of the visible universe (also that oldest light) has been able to move during one of our seconds in a similar way as the ship that moved in one ships second truly many times the same journey as its own length is!

Our time is simply so unthinkably slow in relation to that velocity in which all the material / energy of the visible universe moves in a space that allready excists.

And of course the light that moves into a direction in which all the energy / material of the visible universe pushes itself, moves with a fastest speed into that same direction, may it be a hunch faster!

Old 6th September 2010, 02:01 AM   #190
Pixie of key
Muse

Scientific experiments

No gravity? You mean the earth just sucks?
Earth just expanding / exploding all a time. Just like we and all stuff doing all a time.

Scientific experiments

The argument about the expanding space is an empty argument! There is no way
to make scientific experiments with a space. The argument about expanding
space is not science. It is a religion!

The thing that particules radiate their energy is not an empty claim.
Particules can be examined and make scientifical experiment with them and
this way proof this claim to be true.

Let´s take long chutes from different materials into the space and place
telescopes to them to observe some known place of a star. If the energy that
comes to the chutes makes the photons moving in the chute to bend towards
the chute, we can this way observe that this star concerned seems to be in a
different place than it is known to be!

The sun does not curve the space. The energy coming towards the sun makes
photons passing by the sun to bend towards the sun, because the hot / thick,
small and little exterior surface possessing particules do not interact with
the photons passing by the sun!

Even Einstein once told us that the massive the object is, the slower the
time is.

In relation to the size of a star there is much more energy / substance in
the stars than in the photons. The substance / energy is denser in the stars
than what it is in the photons. The time of the stars is so slower than the
time of the photons!

This way the time of the old photons is faster than the time of the new
photons and the photons radiating from the stars do not tranfer their
kinetic energy to the photons passing by the star as much as the photons
coming towards the star do. This way the light bends at the same time it
passes the star without supposedly the star would bend the space!

Old 6th September 2010, 02:03 AM   #191
Zep
Banned

This is beautiful stuff! Poetry! The hippies would have been proud!
Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 02:39 AM   #192
Pixie of key
Muse

Some Beautiful stuff

This is beautiful stuff! Poetry! The hippies would have been proud!
The time and the speed of light

When you experience an episode, it demands a certain amount of vibrations of the atom cores.
The duration of the episode can be measured with an atom clock.

Experiecing the same event again in exactly the same way demands excactly the same amount of vibrations of the atom cores in other words the same time passes by measuring the time with an atom clock.

What if the expanding of the substance accelerates and the distance between the atom cores increases?

Now the energywaves coming from the atomcores need more time to move towards the atomcore nextby, where it makes the atomcore to vibrate ect.

The event takes more time although by measuring it with the atom clock it takes the same time in other words the atoms of an atom clock vibrate the same amount during the same event?

I claim that the entropy of a ship that approaches with the speed of light accelerates, the time slows down and finally the ship turns into a light ((=photons) and then it´s energy indeed moves with the speed of light.

Because of the entropy all the substance turns finally into photons (=light), but if the ship begins to accelerate its speed, it meets the approaching energy faster and faster. Now the energy approaching makes the energy of the ship to alter faster than normally into a less dense form and this way the entropy speeds up. The ship expands and meets energy approaching from an wider area. The accelerating of the speed makes the entropy to speed up faster than before ect.

The photons approaching continue to expand in former rhythm. The ship expands faster than normally when the speed accelerates. The ship that expands faster than normally gets more hits by photons that are now in relation to the expanding ship denser and this way from in front of the ship is experienced a harder force that objects the movement. To accelerate the speed even a little bit the ship needs all the time more and more substance / energy that alters faster than normally into a less dense form.

The photons reaching the ship from behind achieve the ship slower and this way force pulling from behind weakens in the same relation as the speed accelerates?

In the speed of light even a small accelerating of the speed weakens essentially the effect of the energy coming from behind!

Why do the quarks expand all the time?
Where do they get the energy to expand?

Towards the substance / energy of the visible universe there comes energy that has changed smoothly into a less dense energy because of the entropy. This energy makes the quarks to expand continuously in same relation.

It controls the expanding of the quarks abd absorbs more energy towards the quarks all the time.

With an scientific experience the quarks can be forced to expand in explosives faster than normally.
Or in an atom bomb.

When the atom bomb explodes, the quarks turn into a less dense energy faster than normally.
Now they are less dense than the other quarks. That’s why they don´t absorb as much energy from that energy that moves against the substance / energy of the visible universe. Then the situation balances, these quarks begin to absorb the energy to themselves again in the same relations as the other quarks do ect.

Please inform me if you are familiar with some scientific test that is made with a space that expands all the time.Maybe there is somewhere a test that makes the space to expand faster than normally?

The expanding space is God of the science religions, and it can not be examined scientifically. The expanding space is can not be proven scientifically no more than other religions Gods can be proven!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 6th September 2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 6th September 2010, 03:16 AM   #193
Zep
Banned

Ginsberg? Kerouac?

http://www.poetry.com/articles/poeti...y/beat-poetry/
Old 6th September 2010, 04:18 AM   #194
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

Is he using one of those automatic gibberish essay generators to make this?
Old 6th September 2010, 05:07 AM   #195
Pixie of key
Muse

Dar energy

"Dark Energy"

The energy does not interact with the space in anyway! The space does not alter in any way.
The eternally excisting space does not expand, curve, roll, bang, stretch or foam!

According to the onesimpleprinciple model there occures a lot of such energy that effects the energy of the atomcores and makes the energy in a core to expand in other words to alter with accelerating speed into a less dense energy.

The atomcores absorb that energy also towards themselves. This is how the atomcores that expand all the time have enough energy to radiate the energy as waves and these waves have the nature of electrons and particules!

The energy of a visible universe originates from the objects that exicist really far outiside the visible universe. Those objects explode and radiate energywaves that have the nature of galaxies.

The galaxies are huge particules that explode and radiate energywaves that have the nature of atoms.The energy of all stars originare from enormeous energy consentrations of the galaxy centres!
The galaxies come to existence from inside to outside in other words from the centre to outward.

In the end all the energy of a visible universe has scattered smoothly in to a space. In some point the energy that has altered smooth begins to meet old galaxies and operates as so called dark energy in other words makes the energy of the galaxies that the energy meets to alter in an accelerating speed into a less dense energy ect.

Also the galaxies of the visible universe meet smoothly into a slightly dence altered energy.
This energy is remains of truly old galaxy energy. Is has moved through an enormeous emptiness within thousands of millions years. Within this time that energy has exploded in other words altered smoothly into a less dense energy in a eternal space that already exists.

Every single qvark in a visible universe meets that energy equally smoothly all the time.

In a moment the energy of a visible universe can move away from a space where the energy of a visible universe exists now and in a next moment away from a space where the energy of a visible universe just moved ect.

I can just imagine how much the qvarks are all the time able to absorb themselves more energy from the energy that has scattered smoothly and moves against the energy of the visible universe. That energy flaps in a moment through the visible universe and it absorbs all the time energy to the qvarks of the visible universe.

That is the so called dark energy that makes the substance to expand with an accelerating speed. It does not impact with the space in any way.

The space does not expand, curve or roll!

The density of an eternal energy varies in an eternal space that does not change in any way!

You must forget all about expanding space. The expanding of a space can not be proven scientifically! And you can not make a scientific experiment with the space! The argument of an expanding space is an empty argument. More empty than the argument of the guardian angels!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 6th September 2010 at 05:08 AM.
Old 6th September 2010, 05:10 AM   #196
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Deja vu. The unnerving sensation that you have been somewhere, or done something, before.
Old 6th September 2010, 08:37 AM   #197
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anacoluthia

Dave

- Fabian Stang, Mayor of Oslo

SSKCAS, covert member
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2010, 05:02 AM   #198
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

"Dark Energy"

The energy does not interact with the space in anyway! The space does not alter in any way.
The eternally excisting space does not expand, curve, roll, bang, stretch or foam!

According to the onesimpleprinciple model there occures a lot of such energy that effects the energy of the atomcores and makes the energy in a core to expand in other words to alter with accelerating speed into a less dense energy.

The atomcores absorb that energy also towards themselves. This is how the atomcores that expand all the time have enough energy to radiate the energy as waves and these waves have the nature of electrons and particules!

The energy of a visible universe originates from the objects that exicist really far outiside the visible universe. Those objects explode and radiate energywaves that have the nature of galaxies.

The galaxies are huge particules that explode and radiate energywaves that have the nature of atoms.The energy of all stars originare from enormeous energy consentrations of the galaxy centres!
The galaxies come to existence from inside to outside in other words from the centre to outward.

In the end all the energy of a visible universe has scattered smoothly in to a space. In some point the energy that has altered smooth begins to meet old galaxies and operates as so called dark energy in other words makes the energy of the galaxies that the energy meets to alter in an accelerating speed into a less dense energy ect.

Also the galaxies of the visible universe meet smoothly into a slightly dence altered energy.
This energy is remains of truly old galaxy energy. Is has moved through an enormeous emptiness within thousands of millions years. Within this time that energy has exploded in other words altered smoothly into a less dense energy in a eternal space that already exists.

Every single qvark in a visible universe meets that energy equally smoothly all the time.

In a moment the energy of a visible universe can move away from a space where the energy of a visible universe exists now and in a next moment away from a space where the energy of a visible universe just moved ect.

I can just imagine how much the qvarks are all the time able to absorb themselves more energy from the energy that has scattered smoothly and moves against the energy of the visible universe. That energy flaps in a moment through the visible universe and it absorbs all the time energy to the qvarks of the visible universe.

That is the so called dark energy that makes the substance to expand with an accelerating speed. It does not impact with the space in any way.

The space does not expand, curve or roll!

The density of an eternal energy varies in an eternal space that does not change in any way!

You must forget all about expanding space. The expanding of a space can not be proven scientifically! And you can not make a scientific experiment with the space! The argument of an expanding space is an empty argument. More empty than the argument of the guardian angels!

AAAHHHH!!! We've Bjarne here before.
Old 14th September 2010, 12:06 AM   #199
Pixie of key
Muse

More Pressure

Solar pushed away from the galactic center. The same proportion as all expanding. Space is nothing and space dont expanding.

Between the planet's accelerating and slowing down between. In relation to the Sun.

Currently, the Earth is accelerating pace. Galactic center, more massive what neutrinos should be smaller and denser particles = density energy in particles.

These particles move through the planets. They hit the nuclei of atoms of energy that radiate toward each other. This energy may be these particles explode (motion) energy of atoms in its planetary kernels.

When the planet is further away from the galactic center than the sun, moving the center of the galaxy from the Sun past the first particles. During that time they lose their energy from the Sun-emitting energy field.

That is why they no longer have so much energy on the planet kernels of atoms. This planet is slowing down, until the sun passes on the planet.

Now, the planet moves through the galaxy's center, where the particles in the future there is still a lot of energy, which they are planet-emitting atoms in the kernel, when a planet passes.

( now inside planet moving energy particle from galaxy centre)

Planet in the center of the atoms in the reserve will increase. Nuclei of atoms between the energy begins to move more frequently. Now the center of the galaxy's future energetic particles will start to hit more and more and more energy. They explode or emit energy to the planet and the kernels of atoms on the planet will begin to accelerate the pace.

Currently, the Earth accelerating sharply away from the galactic center. Galactic center, the particles will interact strongly in the center of the earth with atomic nuclei.

Earth releases a lot of energy.

American East Coast hurricanes are a sign here!

Similar storms detected kaasuplaneetoilla. Anybody know any strength in Jupiter's Red Spot, Jupiter, where the pace is accelerating away from the galactic center? What about at what stage the other kaasuplaneetoilla detected spots of powerful storms. Are they then moving away from the galactic center in relation to the Sun?

I hope, i get later that same text with better english.

If you get a idea, you can write that idea with you own words, languages, errands. Thanks.

See you.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 14th September 2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 14th September 2010, 03:55 AM   #200
Pixie of key
Muse

Little bit

There is half with better english. maybe tomorrow all.

Solarsystem moves further away from the center of the galaxy. Proportionally everything expands.

Occasionally the planet accelerates and slows down in relation to the Sun.

Currently, the Earth is accelerating pace. Galactic center releases massive neutrinos and smaller denser particles = energy particles.

These particles move through the planets. They get hit by energy which the nuclei of atoms that radiate towards each other. This energy makes these particles explode (motion) energy of atoms in its planetary cores.

When the planet is further away from the galactic center than the Sun, particles moving from the center of the galaxy move past the Sun. During which they lose their energy to the Sun’s radiating energy field.

This is why they no longer have energy left for the planet’s core, causing the planet’s speed to slow down, until the sun passes on the planet.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology