ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th September 2010, 04:00 AM   #201
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Dark Energy

and...

The Speed of Light
Old 14th September 2010, 04:27 AM   #202
Zep
Banned

I wonder what colour the sun is on PoK's planet...
Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2010, 06:03 AM   #203
Tapio
Muse

Hei Pixie.

Ymmärrätkö, että nämä jätkät täällä pitävät sinua ainoastaan pilkkanaan. Se on hyvin surullista katsottavaa molempien osapuolten kannalta. Jos haluat todella yrittää muuttaa jotain, kannattaa ottaa yhteyttä arvovaltaisempiin tahoihin kuin tähän foorumiin. Täällä teet itsesi ainoastaan naurunalaiseksi.

Ystävällisesti

Tapio

- Werner Herzog
Tapio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2010, 07:51 AM   #204
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Folks, what we ought to do is carve Pixie's posts into stone tablets, then bury them in locations around the planet. They can serve as puzzles for archaeolgists thousands of years from now.
"... my favorite meal is grilled filet of spherical cow of uniform density ... with a side of mashed potatoes of indeterminate volume, peas arranged in an optimal packing configuration, and a glass of ideal fluid." (PhysicsForums)
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2010, 08:08 AM   #205
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Tapio View Post
Hei Pixie.

Ymmärrätkö, että nämä jätkät täällä pitävät sinua ainoastaan pilkkanaan. Se on hyvin surullista katsottavaa molempien osapuolten kannalta. Jos haluat todella yrittää muuttaa jotain, kannattaa ottaa yhteyttä arvovaltaisempiin tahoihin kuin tähän foorumiin. Täällä teet itsesi ainoastaan naurunalaiseksi.

Ystävällisesti

Tapio
Out of curiosity, what exactly are these 'more prestigious instances' you refer to?
Old 14th September 2010, 10:30 AM   #206
Ixion
Inquiring Mind

My hovercraft is full of eels

Because the last time I was playing Friday night, we ended up with the Ixion Fiasco - Horatius
Ixion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2010, 10:47 AM   #207
Tapio
Muse

Originally Posted by Mirrorglass View Post
Out of curiosity, what exactly are these 'more prestigious instances' you refer to?
Any university in Finland with professors capable of communicating with him (in Finnish) regarding his interests.

Kari Enqvist from Helsinki would be a great guy to begin with.

Out of curiosity, did you get those words through a translator or are you a Finn too ?

- Werner Herzog

Last edited by Tapio; 14th September 2010 at 10:55 AM.
Tapio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2010, 11:06 AM   #208
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Any university in Finland with professors capable of communicating with him (in Finnish) regarding his interests.

Kari Enqvist from Helsinki would be a great guy to begin with.

Out of curiosity, did you get those words through a translator or are you a Finn too ?
Yep, Finnish. I don't think you'd get an accurate translation for 'arvovaltaisempiin tahoihin' on Babelfish.

However, I doubt many professors would be interested in conversing with Pixie. I strongly suspect he's an internet comedian who actually has some understanding of the subject matter, but enjoys trolling here occasionally. And even if you take into account the Google Translate effect, his ideas are still quite nonsensical. Previous encounters with him gave me the impression of intelligence higher than his writings display, so I'm fairly certain he's just having a laugh.
Old 14th September 2010, 11:14 AM   #209
wendyinthewind
Human Salad Sandwich

Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
My hovercraft is full of eels

sorry, i left the cage door open.

Silence! The Creator spake!~AJM8125
wendyinthewind is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2010, 11:21 AM   #210
Tapio
Muse

Yep, Finnish. I don't think you'd get an accurate translation for 'arvovaltaisempiin tahoihin' on Babelfish.
No hei, hauska "tavata"! Pitäisi kyllä joskus järjestää suomalaisten JREF foorumijäsenten kokoontuminen...hyviä tyyppejä täällä.

However, I doubt many professors would be interested in conversing with Pixie. I strongly suspect he's an internet comedian who actually has some understanding of the subject matter, but enjoys trolling here occasionally. And even if you take into account the Google Translate effect, his ideas are still quite nonsensical. Previous encounters with him gave me the impression of intelligence higher than his writings display, so I'm fairly certain he's just having a laugh.
Yeah..this is what I've suspected as well. But I'm a sucker in believing the best about people. However, it would be something to hear this guy sit down with, say, Enqvist and Valtaoja to discuss his ideas .

Cheers!

- Werner Herzog
Old 14th September 2010, 11:55 AM   #211
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

No hei, hauska "tavata"! Pitäisi kyllä joskus järjestää suomalaisten JREF foorumijäsenten kokoontuminen...hyviä tyyppejä täällä.
Se olisi kieltämättä mielenkiintoista. Tosin on pelottavaa ajatella, millaiseksi debaatti yltyisi muutaman kaljan jälkeen. Ehkä meidän pitäisi pyytää mukaan Anita Ikosta?

Quote:
Yeah..this is what I've suspected as well. But I'm a sucker in believing the best about people. However, it would be something to hear this guy sit down with, say, Enqvist and Valtaoja to discuss his ideas .

Cheers!
Heck, I'd pay for the drinks to see that.
Old 14th September 2010, 03:19 PM   #212
dlorde
Philosopher

Pixie is either channeling the late Sir Stanley Unwin or trying to recreate the wonderful chronotransduction 'Escalator Over The Hill' as vaguely related to physics/cosmology...
dlorde is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2010, 11:45 PM   #213
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

There's only one thing worse than being talked about. That's being talked about... in Finnish!
Old 14th September 2010, 11:50 PM   #214
Zep
Banned

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
There's only one thing worse than being talked about. That's being talked about... in Finnish!
Suomi.
Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2010, 01:32 AM   #215
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Zep View Post
Suomi.
Suomeksi. Get you cases right.
Old 15th September 2010, 09:27 AM   #216
Pixie of key
Muse

!!!

Space is not curving.

Physicists do not know how to describe how and why the space comfortable arch.

They proclaim the arched space and curving this space. ( they say, curving space doing that and curving space doing this.

They cant explain why and how.

No, space dont curving at all.

Globe ratansa business to use energy to change it.

( earth using energy, for changing moving direction. All a time. )

You can Believe, there is space who curving. curving space is not science. It is religion.

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2010, 11:46 PM   #217
Pixie of key
Muse

!!!

Man in stimulating the pace starts to sweat. People are released and more energy.

(Man who start running, start open up more energy)

Now, the Earth accelerates pace away from the center of the galaxy. Earth releases more energy.

Hurricanes are a sign.

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2010, 12:03 AM   #218
Zep
Banned

Suomeksi. Get you cases right.
I stand corrected.
Old 16th September 2010, 12:06 AM   #219
Zep
Banned

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Man in stimulating the pace starts to sweat. People are released and more energy.

(Man who start running, start open up more energy)

Now, the Earth accelerates pace away from the center of the galaxy. Earth releases more energy.

Hurricanes are a sign.

This is a sign too.

Old 16th September 2010, 01:18 AM   #220
Pixie of key
Muse

Is here anybody, who know where gasplanets are now?

You know.

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Jupiter?

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Saturnus?

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Uranus?

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Neptunus?

I also like to know, where this gasplanets was, when some probes "see" some pots / hurricanes in some gasplanets skin, you know?

Old 16th September 2010, 01:24 AM   #221
Pixie of key
Muse

?!?

Pressure was too much for Australian science people.

http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/f...splay.php?f=19

"You have been banned for the following reason:
I'm sorry, IceInSpace is not for you. Please try another astronomy forum.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Well, they dont like to know how Universe really working.

They just like to BELIEVE, there is some god, like expanding space, curving space, drawing force, dark matter and dark energy.

Thats funny.

Old 16th September 2010, 02:52 AM   #222
Pixie of key
Muse

All

Now all with better english.

If you like to make even better text and you like to help me, it is ok for me.

Solar system moves further away from the center of the galaxy. Proportionally everything expands.

Occasionally the planet accelerates and slows down in relation to the Sun.

Currently, the Earth is accelerating pace. Galactic center releases massive neutrinos and smaller denser particles = energy particles.

These particles move through the planets. They get hit by energy which the nuclei of atoms that radiate towards each other. This energy makes these particles explode (motion) energy of atoms in its planetary cores.

When the planet is further away from the galactic center than the Sun, particles moving from the center of the galaxy move past the Sun. During which they lose their energy to the Sun’s radiating energy field.

This is why they no longer have energy left for the planet’s core, causing the planets speed to slow down, until the sun passes on the planet.

These particles, still containing large quantities of energy, which they emanate to atom-cores within the planets core when passing by.
Electric charge of the atoms in planets core grows. The movement between atom-cores starts to accelerate, at this stage the particles coming from center of the galaxy get hit by increasing amounts of energy. They explode emanating their energy at planet’s core which accelerates movement of the planet.
Currently the Earth accelerates further away from the galactic center. The particles from galactic center will interact strongly with the atomic nuclei in the earth’s core.

Earth releases a lot of energy.

American East Coast hurricanes are a sign here!

Similar storms have been detected on Jovian planets. Anybody know if Jupiter’s Red Spot gets stronger when it accelerates away from the galactic center ? How about other Jovian planets, at which stage do the storms appear ? Are they then moving away from the galactic center in relation to the Sun ?

Old 16th September 2010, 02:57 AM   #223
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

The difference between the distance from one side of Jupiter to the galaxy's centre, and the distance from the other side of Jupiter to the galaxy's centre, is so small as to be utterly negligible.
Old 16th September 2010, 03:15 AM   #224
Zep
Banned

Pressure Laughter was too much for Australian science people.
Fixed that for you.
Old 16th September 2010, 03:25 AM   #225
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Anyway, it doesn't really matter whether spacetime actually curves or not. The mathematics works, so if we treat spacetime as though it curves, we can make powerful and accurate predictions.

In other words,

Old 16th September 2010, 04:19 AM   #226
Yuri Nalyssus
Graduate Poster

“inflantionally"
Sounds more like Japanese to me (specifically Japanese people who like flans).

Yuri
Old 16th September 2010, 10:31 AM   #227
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Is here anybody, who know where gasplanets are now?

You know.

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Jupiter?

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Saturnus?

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Uranus?

Where is galaxy centre, Sun and Neptunus?

I also like to know, where this gasplanets was, when some probes "see" some pots / hurricanes in some gasplanets skin, you know?

Why are you asking? Did you lose them? Have you looked under the seat cushions on your sofa?

Old 16th September 2010, 12:08 PM   #228
Vorticity
Fluid Mechanic

Three-dimensional human being is not known.
It's true.

If you don't believe it, I challenge you to find a three-dimensional picture of a human being.
Old 17th September 2010, 01:37 AM   #229
Pixie of key
Muse

!!!

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Why are you asking? Did you lose them? Have you looked under the seat cushions on your sofa?

I prediction, they see this pots / hurricanes also saturnus, Uranus and Neptunus skin, when this gasplanets are same location, aspect, localisation, whereabouts, what Earth have now between Sun and galaxy centre.

If they see this pots / hurricanes this gasplanets when they are same location, aspect, localisation, whereabouts what eath have now with Sun and galaxy centre, onesimpleprinciple model say, this planets get more energy from galaxy centre, where coming massive and density particle.

If, then you can forget gravity / drawing force.

There is no gravity at all.

I mean, no drawing force.

No curving space.

i also pradiction, jupiter red spot getting stronger, when Jupiter is same location, aspect, localisation, whereabouts, where earth is now.

Earth have a hurricanes same time every year.

This is because, Earth moving faster far away from galaxy centre now what after half year.

There is no dark matter at all.

All stars moving far away from galaxy centre and stars expanding almost same way, what stars moving far away from galaxy centre.

Maybe this is too much Pressure for you?

Last edited by Pixie of key; 17th September 2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 17th September 2010, 04:42 AM   #230
Zep
Banned

I want to fondle your buttocks.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:20 AM   #231
Pixie of key
Muse

Newton

Anyway, it doesn't really matter whether spacetime actually curves or not. The mathematics works, so if we treat spacetime as though it curves, we can make powerful and accurate predictions.

In other words,

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/science.jpg
Yes, you have a very good mathematics.

Yes, you can make a good prediction with this mathemtics.

Also Newton make a good prediction with mathematics, what Newton make it. Made in Newton, you know.

Newton was wise, politic, advised, shrewd, prudent, sagacious, sensible, sage

He never try to quess, how gravity working.

Einstein try to quess.

He quess, there is space who curving.

Curving space is physics own god.

Physics cant make any kind of science test with curving space.

religion people cant make any science test with angel.

Both can just believe, there is curving space or there is angel.

Curving space is not science, you know?

Or you dont know that?

Why?

Old 18th September 2010, 05:41 AM   #232
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Actually, curving space is science. Einstein predicted that the light from distant galaxies would be bent by the gravity of stars between us and them. Well after Einstein died, Gravitational Lenses were observed through powerful telescopes. These lensing events make sense with curved spacetime, and are predicted by it. Without curved space, you would have to have another explanation for this well-observed phenomenon.

Do you have such an explanation, Pixie of Key?
Old 18th September 2010, 06:06 AM   #233
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

I prediction, they see this pots / hurricanes also saturnus, Uranus and Neptunus skin, when this gasplanets are same location, aspect, localisation, whereabouts, what Earth have now between Sun and galaxy centre.

If they see this pots / hurricanes this gasplanets when they are same location, aspect, localisation, whereabouts what eath have now with Sun and galaxy centre, onesimpleprinciple model say, this planets get more energy from galaxy centre, where coming massive and density particle.

If, then you can forget gravity / drawing force.

There is no gravity at all.

I mean, no drawing force.

No curving space.

i also pradiction, jupiter red spot getting stronger, when Jupiter is same location, aspect, localisation, whereabouts, where earth is now.

Earth have a hurricanes same time every year.

This is because, Earth moving faster far away from galaxy centre now what after half year.

There is no dark matter at all.

All stars moving far away from galaxy centre and stars expanding almost same way, what stars moving far away from galaxy centre.

Maybe this is too much Pressure for you?

Pots?
Old 20th September 2010, 04:28 AM   #234
Pixie of key
Muse

!!!

Actually, curving space is science. Einstein predicted that the light from distant galaxies would be bent by the gravity of stars between us and them. Well after Einstein died, Gravitational Lenses were observed through powerful telescopes. These lensing events make sense with curved spacetime, and are predicted by it. Without curved space, you would have to have another explanation for this well-observed phenomenon.

Do you have such an explanation, Pixie of Key?
Yes i have.

Scientific experiments

The argument about the expanding space is an empty argument! There is no way
to make scientific experiments with a space. The argument about expanding
space is not science. It is a religion!

The thing that particules radiate their energy is not an empty claim.
Particules can be examined and make scientifical experiment with them and
this way proof this claim to be true.

Let´s take long chutes from different materials into the space and place
telescopes to them to observe some known place of a star. If the energy that
comes to the chutes makes the photons moving in the chute to bend towards
the chute, we can this way observe that this star concerned seems to be in a
different place than it is known to be!

The sun does not curve the space. The energy coming towards the sun makes
photons passing by the sun to bend towards the sun, because the hot / thick,
small and little exterior surface possessing particules do not interact with
the photons passing by the sun!

Even Einstein once told us that the massive the object is, the slower the
time is.

In relation to the size of a star there is much more energy / substance in
the stars than in the photons. The substance / energy is denser in the stars
than what it is in the photons. The time of the stars is so slower than the
time of the photons!

This way the time of the old photons is faster than the time of the new
photons and the photons radiating from the stars do not tranfer their
kinetic energy to the photons passing by the star as much as the photons
coming towards the star do. This way the light bends at the same time it
passes the star without supposedly the star would bend the space!

I mean spot, like Jupiter red spot, you know.

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/l...r/redspot.html

Also saturnus have a spots / hurricanes

http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&cl...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Also Uranus

http://www.google.fi/search?q=Uranus...GGL_fi___FI359

Also Neptunus

http://www.google.fi/search?q=Neptun...GGL_fi___FI359

Old 20th September 2010, 05:58 AM   #235
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Old photons and new photons do not have different times. In fact, the distinction between "old" and "new" photons is meaningless, since photons have no mass, and therefore from the point of view of the photon, time doesn't pass at all.

Every photon is the same age as every other photon.

That said, I'm having trouble following your explanation of the mechanism of the bending of the path of light. Could you explain this further please?
Old 20th September 2010, 07:22 AM   #236
Yuri Nalyssus
Graduate Poster

Pots?
Pots on Uranus skin apparently

Yuri
Old 20th September 2010, 07:36 AM   #237
Pixie of key
Muse

Old photons and new photons do not have different times. In fact, the distinction between "old" and "new" photons is meaningless, since photons have no mass, and therefore from the point of view of the photon, time doesn't pass at all.

Every photon is the same age as every other photon.

That said, I'm having trouble following your explanation of the mechanism of the bending of the path of light. Could you explain this further please?

You say, particle, like photons, dont emit energy.

I say, also photons emit energy.

So, between new photons dont moving so much energy, what between old photons moving.

This energy, what moving between photons, get old photons bending, when they moving near Sun.

This happend, because Sun emit new photons and between this new photons, dont moving energy so much.

It is pushing energy who get light bending.

There is no curving space at all.

Curving space is not science.

Lets think abot Myoni.

You say, When Myoni moving fast, Myoni live longer time.

You say, when Myoni moving fast, Myoni time is not moving so fast.

Can you told why time is going slowly, when you moving very fast?

No, you dont tell why.

Onesimpleprinciple can told why.

According to the theory of relativity time slows the faster motion is detected.

Why do supporters of the theory of relativity ever tell me why time slows down when you move in quickly? Someone syyhän it must be. What may be the time to slow down when you move in close to the speed of light?

Onesimpleprinciple model explains how and why.

Against particles from the vessel may expand faster than atoms. Constantly expanding atoms therefore pushing each other away from each other all the time.

The more they expand and pushing each other away from each other, the longer the distance the core radiated energy to move the adjacent atom core.

Each standard takes a stronger push to expand the normal nucleus of an atom strongly away from an adjacent atom in the core and thus the atoms begin to vibrate less or slower.

Included occupier does not feel the time to slow down. Every moment of the same length still requires the same number of atoms vibrations.

What about why Myoni has a longer life when moving quickly?

Well, the rapidly advancing Myoni gets absorbed along the way more and more energy to themselves and thus live longer, you know.

"One of the theory of relativity the result is a period of slowdown in motion grow more distant observer. It can be observed, so that the surface up to get the cosmic radiation in the stratosphere produced myoneja. At rest myoni decomposes rapidly, and this time myoni had time to fly to the surface. In the upper atmosphere will myonit, however, are moving fast so of their own time to slow down time compared to, and they get very down to earth before breaking up. "

http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erityin...ellisuusteoria

Relativity supporters do not tell us how and why Myonin time slows down when it moves quickly.

Onesimpleprinciple is a very different era than the old model of the universe and the universe in the wrong way a descriptive theory of relativity.

We have here some finnish people, so i put that same with my own language. So, maybe my own country people can write that same text with better english, what google translation just make, you know.

Suhteellisuusteorian mukaan aika hidastuu mitä nopeammin liikutaan.

Miksi suhteellisuusteorian kannattajat eivät koskaan kerro miksi aika hidastuu kun liikutaan nopeasti? Joku syyhän siihen täytyy olla. Mikä saa ajan hidastumaan kun liikutaan lähes valonnopeutta?

Onesimpleprinciple malli kertoo miten ja miksi.

Vastaan tulevat hiukkaset saavat aluksen atomit laajenemaan nopeammin. Koko ajan laajenevat atomit siis tönivät toisiaan pois päin toisistaan koko ajan.

Mitä voimakkaammin ne laajenevat ja tönivät toisiaan pois päin toisistaan, sitä pidempi matka ytimestä säteilevällä energialla on liikkua viereisen atomin ytimeen.

Jokainen normaalia voimakkaampi tönäisy vie laajenevan atomin ytimen normaalia voimakkaammin kauemmaksi viereisestä atomin ytimestä ja näin atomit alkavat värähtelemään harvemmin eli hitaammin.

Mukana olija ei kuitenkaan koe ajan hidastuvan. Jokainen saman pituinen hetki vaatii edelleen yhtä monta atomin värähdystä.

Entäpä miksi Myoni on pidempi ikäinen, kun liikkuu nopeasti?

No, nopeasti etenevä Myoni ehtii absorboida matkan varrelta helpommin ja enemmän itseensä energiaa ja näin se elää pidempään, you know.

"Yksi suhteellisuusteorian tulos on ajan hidastuminen liikkeessä loittonevaan havaitsijaan nähden. Se voidaan havaita siten, että maan pinnalle saakka pääsee kosmisen säteilyn yläilmakehässä tuottamia myoneja. Levossa myoni hajoaa nopeasti, eikä tässä ajassa myoni ehtisi lentää maan pinnalle asti. Yläilmakehästä tulevat myonit kuitenkin liikkuvat nopeasti, joten niiden oma aika hidastuu maan aikaan verrattuna, ja ne ehtivät hyvin maan pinnalle ennen hajoamistaan."

http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erityin...ellisuusteoria

Suhteellisuusteorian kannattajat eivät kerro miten ja miksi Myonin aika hidastuu kun se liikkuu nopeasti.

Onesimpleprinciple on aivan eri aikakauden malli maailmankaikkeudesta kuin vanha ja maailmankaikkeutta väärällä tavalla kuvaava suhteellisuusteoria.

Ps. Jos ihminen ei syö ruokaa eli absorboi itselleen energiaa, ei ihminen elä pitkään.

Myös Myoni kuolee nopeasti, jos ei absorboi itselleen energiaa.

Nopeasti liikkuva Myoni kohtaa nopeasti energiaa jota muut hiukkaset kuten fotonit säteilevät ja tätä energiaa Myoni "syö", koska sitä takertuu eli absorboituu Myoniin matkan varrella.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 20th September 2010 at 07:40 AM.
Old 20th September 2010, 08:13 AM   #238
Pixie of key
Muse

Mr. Pressure

i am the one, who know how Universe really working.

I am a Mr. Pressure.

And Onesimpleprinciple model is may be too much Pressure for you.

Old 20th September 2010, 08:28 AM   #239
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

When photons emit energy, in what form is the energy?

Old 20th September 2010, 08:36 AM   #240
Pixie of key
Muse

When photons emit energy, in what form is the energy?

Quarks consist of energy

Consist of photons of energy.

Stars composed of energy.

The stars emit photons.

Emitting photons even smaller particles.

proportionately smaller than the photons are in relation to the stars.

Kvarkit koostuvat energiasta

Fotonit koostuvat energiasta.

Tähdet koostuvat energiasta.

Tähdet säteilevät fotoneja.

Fotonit säteilevät vielä pienempiä hiukkasia.

Samassa suhteessa pienempiä kuin fotonit ovat suhteessa tähtiin.

Ei ole olemassa mitään muuta kuin yhtä ja samaa asiaa ja tätä perusraaka-ainetta voidaan kutsua energiaksi.

Tästä energiasta koostuu erillisiä eri tiheyden, eri tilavuuden ja eri varauksen omaavia energiatihentymiä.

Energiatihentymän varaus perustuu siihen miten tiheästi se säteilee energiaa pois päin itsestään. Mitä tiheämpää energiaa, sitä paremmin se hidastaa itse energiatihentymän ohi menossa olevaa energiaa, jolloin se lopulta törmää koko ajan laajenevaan energiatihentymään ja saa sen edelleen säteilemään energiaa yhtä tiheästi, jolloin energiatihentymän varaus säilyy.

Tila on ei yhtään mitään.

Ikuinen tila / avaruus joka ei laajene tai kaareudu tai muutu millään tavalla.

Ikuiset energiatihentymät kierrättävät energiaa ja näin energiatihentymissä oleva energia vaihtuu ajan kanssa kokonaan.

Lisää tavaraa mm. www.onesimpleprinciple.com etusivulta, jonne lisäsin ison paineen tekstiä vähän aikaa sitten.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 20th September 2010 at 08:42 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology