ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th September 2010, 08:54 AM   #241
Loss Leader
Opinionated Jerk

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Quarks consist of energy
Consist of photons of energy.
Stars composed of energy.
The stars emit photons.
Emitting photons even smaller particles.
proportionately smaller than the photons are in relation to the stars.

My love for you pours from me
In mostly photonic form.
My photons keep you happy
As the sun's may keep you warm.
You may not always see them
Like the sun's, hidden by the storm,
But the photons all around you
Still describes the astral norm.

What is my Gladiator Profile?
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2010, 12:26 PM   #242
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Ei se ole yhtään älykkäämpää suomeksi, Pixie.
Old 20th September 2010, 11:08 PM   #243
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Quarks consist of energy

Consist of photons of energy.
No, this is wrong. Quarks are not made up of photons.
Old 20th September 2010, 11:18 PM   #244
Pixie of key
Muse

I just wonder, when they found out, how universe really working.

Galaxy centre huge black holes dont drawing anything with some magic drawing force.

Galaxy centre huge energyconcentraion exploding / expading and emit energywaves who have nature of atoms.

New stars born, if out side coming enaf density energywaves who give some pressure changing.

If dont coming, then this particle who are more massive what neutriinos are and more denstity what neutriinos are, just pushing stars far away from galaxy centre all a time. Little bit Faster what stars expanding.

You can forget garity. i mean drawing force, you know.

Space dont curving at all!

http://www.avaruus.fi/uutiset/tahdet...pi-paikka.html

Galaxy center is a place emptier than expected
21.09.2010Sakari Nummila
Arc of the Milky Way as seen from Earth. ESO Photo / H. H. Heyer

The center of the Milky Way appears to be clearly implied fewer stars.

Recently in three different research teams have independently reviewed the infrared galaxy center. Teams found thousands of old stars. Quite close to the center, however, the number of collapsed stars.

Tähtikatoon exact cause is still unknown. One theory is that at the heart of the supermassive black hole should be eaten lähelleen become stars. However, it is difficult to explain, why did not the more distant stars have drifted closer to the center to meet the born a blank area.

Second, clearly more exotic theory, all born in the center of the Milky Way stars have been very large. Massive stars would then exploded, leaving a supernova galaxy core areas for a full and difficult to detect neutron tähdenmassaisia black holes.

"This would make the area different to all the other places we found in comparison," commented David Merritt Rochester Technological Institute in New York.

http://arxiv.org/abs/1001.5381
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2010, 03:46 AM   #245
catsmate1
Penultimate Amazing

Is this some sort of ELIZA experiment?
catsmate1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2010, 04:12 AM   #246
Pixie of key
Muse

Quess what. I found new information for me.

http://space.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/ws...fov=10&porbs=1

And quess what.

Saturnus have big white spot every time, when it is same area relativity whit Sun and galaxy centre, what earth is now.

So, when planets moving faster far away from galaxy centre what Sun, then they have strong hurricanes / spot.

Like earth have now and like Jupiter redspot getting stronger, when Jupiter is more near galaxy centre what Sun, you know.

I prediction. from galaxy centre coming more massive and more density and smaller particle what neutriinos are.

This particle pushing everything far away from galaxy centre. almost same way, what all quarks and particle like photons expanding all a time.

You can forget drawing force theory and you cabn forget expanding space and curving space also.

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2010, 04:17 AM   #247
Pixie of key
Muse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Spot

"The Great White Spot, also known as Great White Oval, on Saturn, named by analogy from Jupiter's Great Red Spot, is a name given to periodic storms that are large enough to be visible by telescope from Earth by their characteristic white appearance. The spots can be several thousands of kilometers wide.

The phenomenon is somewhat periodic at 28.5-year intervals, when Saturn's northern hemisphere tilts most toward the Sun. The following is a list of recorded sightings; years with spots generally considered to be part of the cycle are 1876, 1903, 1933, 1960, and 1990.
Wikisource has original text related to this article:
an account of Hall's use of the Great White Spot to calculate Saturn's rotation.

* 1876 – Observed by Asaph Hall. He used the white spots to determine the planet's period of rotation.
* 1903 – Observed by Edward Barnard.
* 1933 – Observed by Will Hay, comic actor and amateur astronomer. Until recent times the most celebrated.
* 1960 – Observed by JH Botham (South Africa).
* 1990 – Observed by Stuart Wilber, from 24 September through November.
* 1994 – Studied by ground-based observers and the Hubble Space Telescope.[1]
* 2006 – Observed by Erick Bondoux and Jean-Luc Dauvergne."

Check it out.

Hurricanes what Earth have and Hurricanes what Saturnus have.

Same ralation with Sun and galaxy centre every time, you know.

can you explain why i am wrong?

No you cant, because i am right, you know.

Old 21st September 2010, 04:58 AM   #248
Pixie of key
Muse

!!!

That is what we see Uranus and Neptune are now.

http://space.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/ws...rbs=1&showsc=1

Uranus around the Sun 84 years.

Neptune 165 years.

Both will drive past the sun at the moment in relation to the galaxy's center.

I predict that Uranus' observed dots / intensity of storms will diminish, until they start picking up again around 50 -70 years from now.

Neptune commas findings suggest that the locations are changed with time.

"Hubble's findings of Neptune in June 1994 revealed that a large dark spot had disappeared. Patch had either broken the atmosphere, or else it is hidden Nestled in the atmosphere of coverage. Hubble discovered, however, a dark cloud of Neptune's northern hemisphere, which suggested that, Neptune's atmosphere is changing rapidly, which might be due to temperature differences between the cloud top and bottom. "

http://www.astronetti.com/tahtitieto/neptunus.htm

I predict that the spots on the Neptune / dilution of storms in 20 years, and while they amplified 120 - 140 years from now.

Old 21st September 2010, 05:03 AM   #249
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Okay, I've completely lost it now. I tried. Sorry.
Old 21st September 2010, 05:11 AM   #250
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

I hope, i get later that same text with better english.
I've got bad news for you.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2010, 05:14 AM   #251
Pixie of key
Muse

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
Okay, I've completely lost it now. I tried. Sorry.
Take a look that first.

If galaxy centre is right.

Think about how hole solar system pushing to left and down.

Now earth have to move faster far away from galaxy centre what Sun.

Where earth get moving energy?

from galaxy centre coming massive, density and small particle. More massive, density and smaller what neutriinos are.

This particle interactive with nucleus of atoms and pushing nucleus of atoms far away from galaxy centre almost same way what nucleu of atoms expanding.

Also neutiinos pushing planets far away from Sun, same way what Sun and planets expanding.

Space dont expanding.

There is no dark matter at all.

No drawing force at all.

Just space, who is nothing.

And energyconcentration who expanding all a time and emit energy and also absorbs energy all a time.

Old 21st September 2010, 11:33 PM   #252
Pixie of key
Muse

!!!

No, this is wrong. Quarks are not made up of photons.
Thats true. Google translation did not working right way.

There is only one thing. We can say energy or if not say energy, then we have to fable, devise, innovate, new name for that thing.

Inside quarks and inside phtons are only that one thing.

Outside quarks that thing / energy are not so much.

So, inside quarks that thing is more density what outside quarks

I come back later with better english.

Any way, hole salarsystem pushing far away from galaxy center.

All stars pushing far away from galaxy centre, almost same way what stars expanding all a time.

Planets moving sometimes faster what Sun and sometimes slower.

Onesimpleprinciple can explain why.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 21st September 2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 22nd September 2010, 07:37 AM   #253
quarky
Banned

P.O.K. has put some effort into this. Interesting that the reactions here don't seem to dampen his zeal. Is there a name for that?
quarky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2010, 09:23 AM   #254
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by quarky View Post
P.O.K. has put some effort into this. Interesting that the reactions here don't seem to dampen his zeal. Is there a name for that?
Autism?

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2010, 09:24 AM   #255
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Th Google translation did not working right way.
The Universal translator seems to be crapping out as well.

Old 22nd September 2010, 11:05 AM   #256
Pixie of key
Muse

Exciting

Exciting thing.

An interesting news related to this specific issue. Jännäksi case makes it, why now this is news?

www.physorg.com/news204286796.html

According to a story on Mars, detected methane in Mars increased from spring to autumn, Mars, and then calculates the amount of methane, etc.

And if the Martian spring and autumn is our spring and fall with, then the pieces fall into place into place on their own, you know.

Old 22nd September 2010, 10:22 PM   #257
Pixie of key
Muse

When you push the gas, your car, while accelerating your car to produce more exhaust fumes, you know.

This also accelerates time to time, Mars momentum away from the galactic center in relation to the Sun, and methane is a product of that acceleration, you know?

If you dont get / understund that, then i am just sorry for you, you know.

Old 23rd September 2010, 02:58 AM   #258
Pixie of key
Muse

natural gas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas

"Natural gas is a gas consisting primarily of methane, typically with 0-20% higher hydrocarbons[1] (primarily ethane). It is found associated with other fossil fuels, in coal beds, as methane clathrates, and is created by methanogenic organisms in marshes, bogs, and landfills. It is an important fuel source, a major feedstock for fertilizers, and a potent greenhouse gas.

Before natural gas can be used as a fuel, it must undergo processing to remove almost all materials other than methane. The by-products of that processing include ethane, propane, butanes, pentanes, and higher molecular weight hydrocarbons, elemental sulfur, carbon dioxide, water vapor, and sometimes helium and nitrogen.

Natural gas is often informally referred to as simply gas, especially when compared to other energy sources such as oil or coal."

Mars inside an intense pressure that pushes up the methane on the surface of Mars, you know: 'may be or not?

and the pressure causes the center of the galaxy are neutrinos massive, smaller or denser particles, which interact with the nuclei of atoms of Mars will increase from spring to autumn, until Mars gets from the sun radiating energy field of the protection, you know.

These particles push all items all the time away from the center of the galaxy in a giant concentration of energy that explodes and radiates these particles.

All the material comes from the galaxy center of the galaxy

Old 23rd September 2010, 03:09 AM   #259
Pixie of key
Muse

1 / 4 front of page

If you want to perceive and understand how the universe actually works, you have to forget almost all of the things that the existing theories claim to be facts. Initially forget about pulling force, expanding space and curved space completely. These concepts are not understandable by humans, and never will be. They are similar concepts as the gods. We do not need dark matter or dark energy to explain any phenomenon.

According to The Big Bang theory, galactic clusters supposedly remain in the same area that supposedly expands while galactic clusters move further away from each other, move away from each other.

At one time it was claimed that the Earth stays in one place, but it does not.

Nowadays galactic clusters allegedly remain in one place, but they are persistent, and have never stayed.

Concentrated energy within the visible universe forms an energy field which moves as a whole to a certain direction and moved to that direction even before our substance and the substance of our time was born.

Light is generated from concentrated energy consisting of matter and the visible universe is moving concentrated energy formed by the energy field with the speed of light.

The whole energy field moves as a whole in a fixed shape which doesn’t get altered in any way.

Extremely small particles, even 1000 billion years old are encountered on occasion that seem to pass through concentrated energy formed by the energy of the universe through the field up to overnight. There is nothing strange if you are able to perceive the whole picture.

These absorb all the time and energy into quarks and particles such as photons. Thus all of the visible energy concentrations expand three-dimensionally.

Energy concentrations in visible universe forms an energy field that expands as a whole.

It pushes all the time "new" pre-existing condition that has nothing at all. State which does not expand.

All energy concentrations do not expand in the same proportion and that is why we see such an old light generally as redshifts.

Photons are relatively small particles of concentrated energy and they move quite a long distance. Simultaneously substance, such as the solar system is totally in different circumstances and thus the difference can be noticed in relation to the old light.

Old 23rd September 2010, 03:31 AM   #260
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

My hovercraft is full of eels.
Old 23rd September 2010, 05:38 AM   #261
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Take a look that first.

If galaxy centre is right.

Think about how hole solar system pushing to left and down.
Okay, I'm going to have to stop you there.

You can't tell whether the galaxy centre is left, right, up or down in that picture. It's simply a representation of the solar system seen from a point perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic.

Furthermore, as I said before, on the galactic scale, all the planets of the solar system are equally far from the galactic centre to an extremely high degree of precision.

Pixie, do you really have an idea of exactly how big the galaxy really is, compared to the solar system? If the galaxy were an elephant, then the solar system would be a flea on the elephant's tail. Does it really matter how much from the elephant's eye the flea's butt is compared to its head?
Old 23rd September 2010, 10:38 AM   #262
Pixie of key
Muse

Okay, I'm going to have to stop you there.

You can't tell whether the galaxy centre is left, right, up or down in that picture. It's simply a representation of the solar system seen from a point perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic.

Furthermore, as I said before, on the galactic scale, all the planets of the solar system are equally far from the galactic centre to an extremely high degree of precision.

Pixie, do you really have an idea of exactly how big the galaxy really is, compared to the solar system? If the galaxy were an elephant, then the solar system would be a flea on the elephant's tail. Does it really matter how much from the elephant's eye the flea's butt is compared to its head?

Well, i think i know where galaxy centre is, you know.

At the christmas time, earth is near Sun, (after half year not so near) and same time Sun is almost between earth and galaxy centre, you know.

So, if it that way, it is not difficult to know where galaxy centrer is.

I think, it is left side, you know.

May be i am wrong, but i think, i am not.

Old 23rd September 2010, 10:57 AM   #263
Pixie of key
Muse

Well, i think i know where galaxy centre is, you know.

At the christmas time, earth is near Sun, (after half year not so near) and same time Sun is almost between earth and galaxy centre, you know.

So, if it that way, it is not difficult to know where galaxy centrer is.

I think, it is left side, you know.

May be i am wrong, but i think, i am not.

Sorry sorry sorry.

I mean right. yes, right

Earth moving now to left and when we have a christmas, we are behind sun and galaxy centre is behind Sun, you know.

So, when you look solarsystem picture, galaxy centre is right side, if i am thinking right way.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 23rd September 2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 23rd September 2010, 11:11 AM   #264
Pixie of key
Muse

!!!

Lets try your self.

http://space.jpl.nasa.gov/

This picture show were earth is now.

Earth is up Sun in that picture and we looking from belowe solarsystem, so earth moving to left.

Mercury is were earth is going to be christmas time, you know.

Thats the way or not?

So, you can check out easy way, were example Saturnus was, when they see Saturnus white spot / strong hurricane.

I think saturnus was every time between right and up side, when they see saturnus white spot.

Also you can look were Jupiter was 2006, when redspot get small friend and getting stronger.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 23rd September 2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 23rd September 2010, 12:09 PM   #265
TubbaBlubba
Knave of the Dudes

Is his writing as inane in Finnish as it is in English?
Old 23rd September 2010, 12:39 PM   #266
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Originally Posted by TubbaBlubba View Post
Is his writing as inane in Finnish as it is in English?
It is just a tired attempt at trolling, yes. Intentionally stupid 'theories' written with sub-par grammar, clearly with very little effort put in.
Old 23rd September 2010, 02:10 PM   #267
Ririon
Cool cat

I doubt you could get a scientific university degree in Finland without using English text books and other literature. In the neighboring country Norway (of similar size and with a similarly small language base) you get several English books in the first year of university with plenty of words like "thus" and "henceforth".

Thus: (I think) If you are from Finland and your English is not better than that, you do not understand enough about cosmology to make up a credible alternative "theory" of your own. Even if you are a brilliant amateur outside of the university system. The required reading is simply not available in Finnish.

You can not just go to astronomy websites and look at the pictures...

Case dismissed.
Old 23rd September 2010, 05:12 PM   #268
edona7
Scholar

While my hovercraft may not be full of eels, my brain has turned to complete mush trying to wade through the last 2 pages of this thread. The first couple pages were still incomprehensible, but not nearly so painful.
Old 23rd September 2010, 07:53 PM   #269
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by edona7 View Post
While my hovercraft may not be full of eels, my brain has turned to complete mush trying to wade through the last 2 pages of this thread. The first couple pages were still incomprehensible, but not nearly so painful.
"So. You did not come here for abuse?"
Old 23rd September 2010, 11:41 PM   #270
Pixie of key
Muse

If you know better, where earth is christmas ( december 21) time, lets told.

http://www.physorg.com/news202456660.html

"Radioactive decay rates, thought to be unique physical constants and counted on in such fields as medicine and anthropology, may be more variable than once thought."

This happend when Sun is almost between earth and galaxy center?

Old 24th September 2010, 12:13 AM   #271
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

If you know better, where earth is christmas ( december 21) time, lets told.

I believe Earth is in Uranus at Christmas but out of your head by Easter.
Old 24th September 2010, 02:03 AM   #272
hcmom
Tagger

Originally Posted by Ririon View Post

You can not just go to astronomy websites and look at the pictures...
I can too!! I do it all the time...

hcmom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 06:27 AM   #273
Pixie of key
Muse

Well, i am not sire, if galaxy centre is right side in that picture.

There is some, who say, galaxy centre is left side.

This one say, pioneer 10 moving direction is that way where galaxy centre is.

If it is that way, we can still explain planets spots / hurricanes with particle and entropy who working with neutrinos, photons and particle who coming from galaxy center.

Also we can explain Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research, with entropy who working with neutriinos and particle who coming from galaxy centre.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 24th September 2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 24th September 2010, 07:12 AM   #274
Skamandros
Scholar

Well, i am not sire, if galaxy centre is right side in that picture.

There is some, who say, galaxy centre is left side.

This one say, pioneer 10 moving direction is that way where galaxy centre is.

If it is that way, we can still explain planets spots / hurricanes with particle and entropy who working with neutrinos, photons and particle who coming from galaxy center.

Also we can explain Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research, with entropy who working with neutriinos and particle who coming from galaxy centre.

But, if the photons of the Saturn three becoming thereafter and the equinoks makes it to fail and contsant theories is wrongly done. Galaxy centre is then off of the three.
Skamandros is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2010, 07:33 AM   #275
Pixie of key
Muse

Originally Posted by Skamandros View Post
But, if the photons of the Saturn three becoming thereafter and the equinoks makes it to fail and contsant theories is wrongly done. Galaxy centre is then off of the three.

But, if the expanding space of the Saturn three becoming thereafter and if curving space making dark matter the equinoks makes it to fail dark energy and contsant theories is wrongly done with magic drawing force. Galaxy centre is then extra dimensions off of the three.
Old 24th September 2010, 07:37 AM   #276
Ririon
Cool cat

Originally Posted by hcmom View Post
I can too!! I do it all the time...
To be fair, I do too.
Old 24th September 2010, 08:20 AM   #277
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

But, if the expanding space of the Saturn three becoming thereafter and if curving space making dark matter the equinoks makes it to fail dark energy and contsant theories is wrongly done with magic drawing force. Galaxy centre is then extra dimensions off of the three.
Or, inversely, if contracting spacetime metric is variable and dark matter makes dark stuff then consistent pushing, wagging and swirly energies are rightly not excluded from electromotive forced at edge of galactic boundary. Aka -- "What you loses on the swings you make up on the roundabouts".

Dimension less factors taste like nutmeg.

And what the heck is Pluto anyway?

Old 24th September 2010, 10:09 AM   #278
Pixie of key
Muse

"It doesn't make sense according to conventional ideas," Fischbach said. Jenkins whimsically added, "What we're suggesting is that something that doesn't really interact with anything is changing something that can't be changed."

"It's an effect that no one yet understands," agreed Sturrock. "Theorists are starting to say, 'What's going on?' But that's what the evidence points to. It's a challenge for the physicists and a challenge for the solar people too."

If the mystery particle is not a neutrino, "It would have to be something we don't know about, an unknown particle that is also emitted by the sun and has this effect, and that would be even more remarkable," Sturrock said."

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2010/a...un-082310.html

Star emit a lot of / much photons.

Neutrinos emit a lot / much very small particle.

Neutrinos emit as much smaller particle, what stars emit photons. relativity, you know.

Thats why physics never understund, neutrinos interactive with nucleus of atoms.

Neutrinos radiate its energy very evenly to each quarks. Transfer kinetic energy to all the time for all the time growing quarks!

Thats the way it is going, sorry.

i am the one, who know how Universe really working.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 24th September 2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 27th September 2010, 02:03 AM   #279
Pixie of key
Muse

If outside comig billions comets and hit / mash here to earth, atoms faster than halved /Radioactive decay is faster.

Entropy working also with neutriinos.

Entropy working also with particle who coming from galaxy centre.

Also with particle what Jupiter emit.

Dont forget other planets.

Where was Jupiter, when they make science test with atoms who Radioactive decay was faster?

Old 5th October 2010, 07:27 AM   #280
Pixie of key
Muse

Check out

Check out, where is Enceladus

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/photos/im...m?imageId=4152

Where is Saturnus

Where is Sun

Saturnus and Enceladus moving far away from Sun, same way what Sun, saturnus and Enceladus expanding / exploding all a time.

Today Enceladus moving faster what Saturnus.

Neutriinos giving (kinetic) energy for enceladus.

Thats why Enceladus open up lot of energy, you know.

If you start run, you start open up more energy / perspiration, sweat.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology