ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
 

Notices


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 14th October 2010, 05:34 PM   #321
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
How do you propose to establish that your idea is correct (or that there is any evidence for it whatsoever) without math? Where is the evidence? You've never even attempted to provide evidence of matter expanding.
Bellman tactics.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2010, 11:11 AM   #322
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Sorry about english. I just get that idea and i using googletranslation. i put that here and come back with better english.



First it was only the Sun and Jupiter.

Both pushed away from the center of the galaxy with other stars involved.

Between the second overtook another and then another ( second (?))

Both gained more kinetic energy coming from the galaxy center, where the particles were closer to the center of the galaxy.

If for example, Jupiter was the sun and the galaxy's center, between the region where neutrinos come from the Sun collided with Jupiter in the center of the galaxy's future and because the particles are particles of the galaxy center were massive, their energy faster than Jupiter pushed away from the center of the galaxy than the Sun.

Within the solar particles are collided against future particles, because of Jupiter and the center of the galaxy particles are moved relatively in the same direction.

When Jupiter passed by the Sun, the situation changed, and now began to törmäilemään particles inside the sun.

Jupiter, then circled around the Sun less than 10 years. Later, about 10.5 per year.

Collisions was heavy atoms are pushed out past the Sun and the planets were born in the stone.

Jupiter pushed inside the material from which arose the other gas planets.

When Jupiter circled the sun for about 10.5 years, were born to the heavy atoms of the substance in which the sun now only reach the Sun's surface and give rise to the sun spots.


I invented this idea until just now and that is why the text still limping, but yes, it might be already clear.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2010, 12:17 PM   #323
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Sorry about english. I just get that idea and i using googletranslation. i put that here and come back with better english.



First it was only the Sun and Jupiter.

Both pushed away from the center of the galaxy with other stars involved.

Between the second overtook another and then another ( second (?))

Both gained more kinetic energy coming from the galaxy center, where the particles were closer to the center of the galaxy.

If for example, Jupiter was the sun and the galaxy's center, between the region where neutrinos come from the Sun collided with Jupiter in the center of the galaxy's future and because the particles are particles of the galaxy center were massive, their energy faster than Jupiter pushed away from the center of the galaxy than the Sun.

Within the solar particles are collided against future particles, because of Jupiter and the center of the galaxy particles are moved relatively in the same direction.

When Jupiter passed by the Sun, the situation changed, and now began to törmäilemään particles inside the sun.

Jupiter, then circled around the Sun less than 10 years. Later, about 10.5 per year.

Collisions was heavy atoms are pushed out past the Sun and the planets were born in the stone.

Jupiter pushed inside the material from which arose the other gas planets.

When Jupiter circled the sun for about 10.5 years, were born to the heavy atoms of the substance in which the sun now only reach the Sun's surface and give rise to the sun spots.


I invented this idea until just now and that is why the text still limping, but yes, it might be already clear.
Wrong.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2010, 01:20 PM   #324
Craig4
Philosopher
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reston, Virginia
Posts: 7,742
I'm open to the possibility that I'm just slow. However, what does the relationship of Jupiter and its moons to the center of the Galaxy have to do with atoms expanding. I'm still trying to get an answer about why atoms are expanding and how we test this.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2010, 01:24 PM   #325
Ririon
Cool cat
 
Ririon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,063
Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
Wrong.
I'd say: "Not even wrong".
__________________
Engineer by day, scientist by night.
Ririon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2010, 02:48 PM   #326
Weak Kitten
Graduate Poster
 
Weak Kitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,910
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Sorry about english. I just get that idea and i using googletranslation. i put that here and come back with better english.
Um, I'm new to this topic but it sounds like you are trying to explain something which may be quite complex. You may wish to avoid forums which are not in your native language as your concepts are difficult enough to explain in your own language.
Weak Kitten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2010, 09:47 PM   #327
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I'm open to the possibility that I'm just slow. However, what does the relationship of Jupiter and its moons to the center of the Galaxy have to do with atoms expanding. I'm still trying to get an answer about why atoms are expanding and how we test this.
Lets think about that way. Theres coming all a time billion comets who moving very very fast. They smash straight Earth and moving inside earth.

Earth expanding all a time and absorbs more and more energy from comets.

Well, inside quarks and particle like photons and neutrinos moving all a time billions x billions x billions etc. small particle who get quarks and particle like photons expanding all a time.

Inside earth moving all a time neutrinos who expanding and emit energy for Eath nucleus of atoms.

Inside quarks moving lot of more particle who are very very small.

Visible Universe energyconcentrations moving some direction and there is coming energywaves where is very very small particle who get all visible universe energyconcentrations expanding all a time.

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2010, 02:00 AM   #328
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
I have breake and few minutes time.

With my terrible english.

Before Jupiter take a round under 10 years.

later round take about 10.5 years.

This time born this heavy atoms wave who coming now to Sun skin.

Why heavy atoms wave coming to out Sun centre?

Because in hard pressure, this heavy atoms between moving density energy who smash neutrinos and thats why neutrinos exploding energy for heavy atoms nucleus?

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2010, 02:52 AM   #329
Craig4
Philosopher
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reston, Virginia
Posts: 7,742
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Lets think about that way. Theres coming all a time billion comets who moving very very fast. They smash straight Earth and moving inside earth.

Earth expanding all a time and absorbs more and more energy from comets.

Well, inside quarks and particle like photons and neutrinos moving all a time billions x billions x billions etc. small particle who get quarks and particle like photons expanding all a time.

Inside earth moving all a time neutrinos who expanding and emit energy for Eath nucleus of atoms.

Inside quarks moving lot of more particle who are very very small.

Visible Universe energyconcentrations moving some direction and there is coming energywaves where is very very small particle who get all visible universe energyconcentrations expanding all a time.

.
Huh?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2010, 03:46 AM   #330
SanityGap
Critical Thinker
 
SanityGap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 347
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Huh?
Don't panic! This is clearly a sentient Chomskybot that has escaped onto the web.
__________________
Fundemental atheist. Prepared to kill to prove there is nothing worth dying for.
SanityGap is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2010, 06:48 AM   #331
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by SanityGap View Post
Don't panic! This is clearly a sentient Chomskybot that has escaped onto the web.
Dont panic.

Sun is not take a round. It is Earth who take a round, you know.

Earth take a round all earth history, you know.

No panic.

there is no gravity at all. i mean drawing force, you know.

Dont panic.

Quarks and particle like photons are expanding all visible Universe history, you know.

Thats the way it is been all a time.

.

nucleus of atoms expanding and emit energywaves who pushing neutrinos and particle from galaxy centre to same line middle of earth.

Thats why this particle smash and thats why planets get more moving energy far away from galaxy centre when they are between Sun and centre of galaxy, you know.

.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 16th October 2010 at 06:49 AM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2010, 07:35 AM   #332
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
escape velocity

Where heavy atoms wave get energy for escape velocity?

When you understund, all stars stuff / energy are from galaxy centre huge energyconcentration, you understund, stars was near eachother before, when born lot of supernovas, you know.

Thats why heavy atoms wave get extra pressure for escape velocity, when Sun and jupiter was near galaxy centre, you know.

Today heavy atoms wave coming to Sun skin, put they dont have escape velocity.

Also Jupiter have a red spot, where extra energy coming out, you know.

Before this extra gasatoms get enaf pressure for escape velocity and then other jovian planets / gasplanets born!

.

.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 16th October 2010 at 07:38 AM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2010, 09:51 AM   #333
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Dont panic.

Sun is not take a round. It is Earth who take a round, you know.

Earth take a round all earth history, you know.

No panic.

there is no gravity at all. i mean drawing force, you know.

Dont panic.

Quarks and particle like photons are expanding all visible Universe history, you know.

Thats the way it is been all a time.

.

nucleus of atoms expanding and emit energywaves who pushing neutrinos and particle from galaxy centre to same line middle of earth.

Thats why this particle smash and thats why planets get more moving energy far away from galaxy centre when they are between Sun and centre of galaxy, you know.

.
Wrong.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2010, 11:11 AM   #334
Craig4
Philosopher
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reston, Virginia
Posts: 7,742
Okay, dude, you're trying to replace Newtonian and Einsteinium physics here. Did you think we would take your word for all this? Get a grip. Where is the evidence? Don't tell me I have to believe in expanding matter either. Either produce evidence or stop.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2010, 01:29 AM   #335
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Okay, dude, you're trying to replace Newtonian and Einsteinium physics here. Did you think we would take your word for all this? Get a grip. Where is the evidence? Don't tell me I have to believe in expanding matter either. Either produce evidence or stop.
I already prediction phenomena like Dark Flow.

I can explain why pendelum mix when Moon is between Sun and Earth.

Onesimpleprinciple explain why pioneerprobes dont move like they post to move with wrong physics.

Onesimpleprinciple explain why you cant explain gravity.

Onesimpleprinciple can explain why some atoms decay / go half normal faster, when Sun is more near galaxy center what Earth.

Why i post to believe some extra dimensions and space who expanding and curving hokkus pokkus?

Why i post to believe, there is dark matter who is different kind of what normal matter and have a same kind of gravity what normal matter?

You cant explain gravity and i can explain why you cant explain gravity. because there is no drawing force at all.

i can explain all phenomena with out drawing force.

With out extra dimensions.

With out expanding space.

With out curving space.

With out dark matter.

etc.

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2010, 02:18 AM   #336
Craig4
Philosopher
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reston, Virginia
Posts: 7,742
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
I already prediction phenomena like Dark Flow.


You cant explain gravity and i can explain why you cant explain gravity. because there is no drawing force at all.

i can explain all phenomena with out drawing force.

With out extra dimensions.

With out expanding space.

With out curving space.

With out dark matter.

etc.

.
Patiently waiting...
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2010, 07:59 AM   #337
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
I already prediction phenomena like Dark Flow.

I can explain why pendelum mix when Moon is between Sun and Earth.

Onesimpleprinciple explain why pioneerprobes dont move like they post to move with wrong physics.

Onesimpleprinciple explain why you cant explain gravity.

Onesimpleprinciple can explain why some atoms decay / go half normal faster, when Sun is more near galaxy center what Earth.

Why i post to believe some extra dimensions and space who expanding and curving hokkus pokkus?

Why i post to believe, there is dark matter who is different kind of what normal matter and have a same kind of gravity what normal matter?

You cant explain gravity and i can explain why you cant explain gravity. because there is no drawing force at all.

i can explain all phenomena with out drawing force.

With out extra dimensions.

With out expanding space.

With out curving space.

With out dark matter.

etc.

.
You are incapable of explaining anything.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2010, 09:18 AM   #338
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
You are incapable of explaining anything.
Perhaps you explain Sunspots and gasplanets spots and also Earth and Mars cyclon and hurricanes. Why mars methane are more nad more when Mars moving this area and after that dont so much?

Why this Storms born when planets are same area relativity Sun and galaxy centre.

Lets explain gravity.

Lets explain expanding space.

Curving space

Dark matter.

Extra dimensions etc etc.

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2010, 04:23 PM   #339
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Perhaps you explain Sunspots and gasplanets spots and also Earth and Mars cyclon and hurricanes. Why mars methane are more nad more when Mars moving this area and after that dont so much?

Why this Storms born when planets are same area relativity Sun and galaxy centre.

Lets explain gravity.

Lets explain expanding space.

Curving space

Dark matter.

Extra dimensions etc etc.

.
Don't be so lazy,read some physics books like I did.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 12:37 AM   #340
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
Don't be so lazy,read some physics books like I did.
I already know, you cant explain gravity.

You cant explain why and how space expanding.

You cant explain how and why space curving.

You cant explain extra dimensions.

You just BELIEVE, there is drawing force, expanding space, curving space and extra dimensions.

Expanding space, gravity, curving space and extra dimensions are yours gods.

.

Stephen hawking say, we dont need god, because we have a gravity.

I told, there is no gravity / drawing force at all. We dont need drawing force for anything.

We dont need expanding space, curving space or extra dimensions.

Drawing force is god who we dont need!

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 01:24 AM   #341
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Do you understund how earth Cyclone / hurricanes born? Where cyclone get energy?

How Mars can have a Cyclone? Where Mars cyclone get energy?

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases/May99...yclone.deb.html

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 01:32 AM   #342
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena
 
arthwollipot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: In my pants
Posts: 47,317
Same way Earth cyclones get energy - from the coriolis force. A point near the north pole will travel slower than a point near the equator, and this difference causes eddies in the atmosphere. Same thing on Mars. This isn't a mystery, Pixie.
__________________
The punters know that the horse named Morality rarely gets past the post, whereas the nag named Self-interest always runs a good race.
- Gough Whitlam (1916 - 2014)
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 04:36 AM   #343
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
I already know, you cant explain gravity.

You cant explain why and how space expanding.

You cant explain how and why space curving.

You cant explain extra dimensions.

You just BELIEVE, there is drawing force, expanding space, curving space and extra dimensions.

Expanding space, gravity, curving space and extra dimensions are yours gods.

.

Stephen hawking say, we dont need god, because we have a gravity.

I told, there is no gravity / drawing force at all. We dont need drawing force for anything.

We dont need expanding space, curving space or extra dimensions.

Drawing force is god who we dont need!

Explain it to me then,with the maths,oh wise one.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 05:10 AM   #344
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
Same way Earth cyclones get energy - from the coriolis force. A point near the north pole will travel slower than a point near the equator, and this difference causes eddies in the atmosphere. Same thing on Mars. This isn't a mystery, Pixie.
Of course it is mystery for you, who believe, there is drawing force (gravity).

If you try explain anything with today physics theory, you theory who believing drawing force is true.

There is no drawing force at all.

Coriolis force is not rigth force any way.

Only real force is it pushing energy.

There is only changing of pressure.

Pressure changing, thats all.

Pressure changing all a time because all energyconcentrations expanding all a time.

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 05:31 AM   #345
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Of course it is mystery for you, who believe, there is drawing force (gravity).

If you try explain anything with today physics theory, you theory who believing drawing force is true.

There is no drawing force at all.

Coriolis force is not rigth force any way.

Only real force is it pushing energy.

There is only changing of pressure.

Pressure changing, thats all.

Pressure changing all a time because all energyconcentrations expanding all a time.

.
Why-a you talka nonsense all a time?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 01:03 PM   #346
Craig4
Philosopher
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reston, Virginia
Posts: 7,742
Heavy sigh--- so what then keeps atoms from breaking apart? If the sub atomic particles are pushing out and there is no force drawing them in (though I think you confuse gravity with strong and weak atomic forces here) then atoms should be coming apart. As one made of atoms I find this idea somewhat disturbing.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 03:23 PM   #347
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Heavy sigh--- so what then keeps atoms from breaking apart? If the sub atomic particles are pushing out and there is no force drawing them in (though I think you confuse gravity with strong and weak atomic forces here) then atoms should be coming apart. As one made of atoms I find this idea somewhat disturbing.
Pixie,why did you not spot this glaring flaw in your theory?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2010, 11:52 PM   #348
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Heavy sigh--- so what then keeps atoms from breaking apart? If the sub atomic particles are pushing out and there is no force drawing them in (though I think you confuse gravity with strong and weak atomic forces here) then atoms should be coming apart. As one made of atoms I find this idea somewhat disturbing.
"then atoms should be coming apart"

Thats what atoms doing all a time. It is take time, before atoms be coming apart.

before that, Atoms move in a certain direction. Photons will receive a lot of smaller particles and moves extremely extremely fast quarks, photons and all the visible universe energiatihentymien through the whole time. They absorbed the visible universe energiatihentymille all the time with more energy.

For this reason, atoms expanding all the time out onto the pre-existing condition and therefore the atoms in the decomposition / expansion lasts and lasts and lasts.

and before the final collapse of the We made it to experience all sorts of things.

.
Also muon dies and decomposes quickly if not the parts in order to move quickly. If the muon is moving quickly, it is absorbed into place adds up the energy to keep constantly expanding muon alive and intact for long periods, until the muon dies and breaks down parts in order.

Muon absorbs energy by emitting photons, eg.

.
.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 18th October 2010 at 11:55 PM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th October 2010, 12:21 AM   #349
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Here again one clear perception of how the universe really works.

Wave is moving in the water. Water itself does not move forward. At least not at the same rate as the expanding faster than normal water surfers to push forward. Sure, slightly faster than normal expansion of water molecules push each other towards the shore. But pushing towards the beach and the resistance of the direction of the beach, not to be constantly expanding the water molecules are pushed upwards, creating a wave that pushes surfers to the beach.

Water comes from outside the system's energy that makes the region one of the water molecules to expand faster than normal. Now faster than normal expansion of water molecules around them to push water molecules away from the more usual self. This creates a wave that progresses forward in a chain reaction.

When a surfer surfing a wave, no pull him towards the center of the earth. From space, the particles will move him through and radiate her all the time for growing atomic nuclei nose power.

Water in his front, below and behind them is expanding faster than usual, and pushed him away from the constantly expanding global center.

All the while expanding the atmospheric molecules are too tired to push him ahead of this wave and pushes constantly expanding towards the surfers to the beach.

The visible universe eneriatihentymät form waves, so that the visible universe energiatihentymien formed through the system moves all the time in very small particles of energy and very fast.

Thus the visible universe energiatihentymien formed constantly expanding energy field expansion continues in a state that does not have anything at all. Mode, which does not expand or kaareudu.

The visible universe energiatihentymiin absorbed all the time and energy because they are three-dimensionally expanding out onto the pre-existing condition which does not expand.

=Tässä taas yksi selkeä havainto siitä miten maailmankaikkeus oikeasti toimii.

Aalto joka etenee vedessä. Itse vesi ei liiku eteenpäin. Ei ainakaan samaa vauhtia kuin normaalia nopeammin laajeneva vesi työntää surffaajaa eteenpäin. Toki aavistuksen normaalia nopeammin laajenevat veden molekyylit työntävät toisiansa kohti rantaa. Mutta työntäminen kohti rantaa ja vastus rannan suunnasta, saa koko ajan laajenevat vesimolekyylit työntymään ylöspäin, jolloin syntyy aalto joka TYÖNTÄÄ surffaajaa kohti rantaa.

Veteen tulee systeemin ulkopuolelta energiaa joka saa jonkun alueen vesimolekyylit laajenemaan normaalia nopeammin. Nyt normaalia nopeammin laajenevat vesimolekyylit työntävät ympärillään olevia vesimolekyylejä normaalia voimakkaammin pois päin itsestään. Näin syntyy aalto joka etenee ketjureaktiona eteenpäin.

Kun surffaaja surffaa aallolla, ei mikään vedä häntä kohti Maapallon keskustaa. Avaruudesta tulevat hiukkaset liikkuvat hänen läpi ja säteilevät hänen koko ajan laajeneviin atomien ytimiin työntävää voimaa.

Vesi hänen etupuolellaan, alapuolellaan ja takanaan laajenee normaalia nopeammin ja työntää häntä pois päin koko ajan laajenevan Maapallon keskustasta.

Koko ajan laajenevat ilmakehän molekyylit eivät jaksa työntää häntä edellään ja näin aalto työntää koko ajan laajenevaa surffaajaa kohti rantaa.

Näkyvän maailmankaikkeuden eneriatihentymät muodostavat aaltoja, niin että näkyvän maailmankaikkeuden energiatihentymien muodostaman systeemin läpi liikkuu koko ajan energiaa erittäin pieninä hiukkasina ja erittäin nopeasti.

Näin näkyvän maailmankaikkeuden energiatihentymien muodostaman koko ajan laajenevan energiakentän laajeneminen jatkuu tilassa joka ei ole yhtään mitään. Tilassa joka ei laajene tai kaareudu.

Näkyvän maailmankaikkeuden energiatihentymiin absorboituu koko ajan lisää energiaa ja siksi ne laajenevat kolmiulotteisesti ulos päin jo olemassa olevaan tilaan joka ei laajene.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th October 2010, 03:58 AM   #350
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
"then atoms should be coming apart"

Thats what atoms doing all a time. It is take time, before atoms be coming apart.

before that, Atoms move in a certain direction. Photons will receive a lot of smaller particles and moves extremely extremely fast quarks, photons and all the visible universe energiatihentymien through the whole time. They absorbed the visible universe energiatihentymille all the time with more energy.

For this reason, atoms expanding all the time out onto the pre-existing condition and therefore the atoms in the decomposition / expansion lasts and lasts and lasts.

and before the final collapse of the We made it to experience all sorts of things.

.
Also muon dies and decomposes quickly if not the parts in order to move quickly. If the muon is moving quickly, it is absorbed into place adds up the energy to keep constantly expanding muon alive and intact for long periods, until the muon dies and breaks down parts in order.

Muon absorbs energy by emitting photons, eg.

.
.
Give it up mate,you know bugger all about physics.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2010, 02:19 AM   #351
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Can you explain that?

Astronomers find weird, warm spot on an exoplanet

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...exoplanet.html

Maybe there is dark curving extra dimensions?

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2010, 05:15 AM   #352
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Can you explain that?

Astronomers find weird, warm spot on an exoplanet

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...exoplanet.html

Maybe there is dark curving extra dimensions?

.
No.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2010, 08:25 AM   #353
Craig4
Philosopher
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reston, Virginia
Posts: 7,742
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Can you explain that?

Astronomers find weird, warm spot on an exoplanet

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...exoplanet.html

Maybe there is dark curving extra dimensions?

.
How would this either support or refute the concept of extra dimensions?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2010, 03:52 AM   #354
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
How would this either support or refute the concept of extra dimensions?
When you get phenomena who proof, yours theory is wrong,

you come up with someone invented dark matter that allows you to continue believing in the wrong theory.

Dark matter is a place of bubble gum do you wrong with your theory.

Phantom inclined to the extra space dimension was a joke.

Dark curving extra dimensions was a joke.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2010, 03:55 AM   #355
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
.

http://jennifersnowworld.blogspot.co...superwave.html

"Galactic superwaves are intense cosmic ray particle bombardments that originate from the center of our Galaxy, and that last for periods of up to a few thousand years. Paul explains that astronomical and geological evidence indicates that the last major superwave impacted our solar system around 12,000 to 16,000 years ago, and produced abrupt changes of the Earth's climate."

.


Was the December 26, 2004 Indonesian Earthquake and Tsunami
Caused by a Stellar Explosion 26,000 Light Years Away?
Sound Crazy? Read Carefully Below.
(Originally posted February 20, 2005)

Gamma Ray Bursts, Gravity Waves, and Earthquakes

http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/GRB.html

.

Thats the i write long time ago.

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/243

Tsunam 2004*
Accurate measuredevices discovered en energypulse coming through the globe only a day after a powerful earthquake and tsunami born in Asia at year 2004. The scientists came to a conclusion that this powerful energypulse came from a star which is called magnetari. In this particular star there has developed apparently a starquake and it released fast a lot of energy.

According to my idea that dense energywave opened up energy to every direction and developed itself an energyfront, which came to globe a day before the actual energypulse. The energybudles of this energyfront burned out to openening energywaves coming from atomcores of the ocean and oceanbottom. At the same time these energywaves increased their thickness / energy.

That is why the ocean expanded and developed an powerful earthquake at the bottom of the ocean.The massive energybudles opening up from the globe didn´t therefore interact with that three-dimentionally expanding energybundles of of the energyfront and so they pushed eachother towards the certain area of the globe (=bended towards a same area). From there they released a lot of ebergy towards the actual energupulse. Tsunami and earthquake opened up energy from the globe and protected the globe the same way as for example the magnetic field protects the globe from the energybundles coming from the sun. In a way the energybundles opening up from the globe "peel" storeys that are farthest and injurious for life back to the sun.

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2010, 04:24 AM   #356
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
.

http://jennifersnowworld.blogspot.co...superwave.html

"Galactic superwaves are intense cosmic ray particle bombardments that originate from the center of our Galaxy, and that last for periods of up to a few thousand years. Paul explains that astronomical and geological evidence indicates that the last major superwave impacted our solar system around 12,000 to 16,000 years ago, and produced abrupt changes of the Earth's climate."

.


Was the December 26, 2004 Indonesian Earthquake and Tsunami
Caused by a Stellar Explosion 26,000 Light Years Away?
Sound Crazy? Read Carefully Below.
(Originally posted February 20, 2005)

Gamma Ray Bursts, Gravity Waves, and Earthquakes

http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/GRB.html

.

Thats the i write long time ago.

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/243

Tsunam 2004*
Accurate measuredevices discovered en energypulse coming through the globe only a day after a powerful earthquake and tsunami born in Asia at year 2004. The scientists came to a conclusion that this powerful energypulse came from a star which is called magnetari. In this particular star there has developed apparently a starquake and it released fast a lot of energy.

According to my idea that dense energywave opened up energy to every direction and developed itself an energyfront, which came to globe a day before the actual energypulse. The energybudles of this energyfront burned out to openening energywaves coming from atomcores of the ocean and oceanbottom. At the same time these energywaves increased their thickness / energy.

That is why the ocean expanded and developed an powerful earthquake at the bottom of the ocean.The massive energybudles opening up from the globe didn´t therefore interact with that three-dimentionally expanding energybundles of of the energyfront and so they pushed eachother towards the certain area of the globe (=bended towards a same area). From there they released a lot of ebergy towards the actual energupulse. Tsunami and earthquake opened up energy from the globe and protected the globe the same way as for example the magnetic field protects the globe from the energybundles coming from the sun. In a way the energybundles opening up from the globe "peel" storeys that are farthest and injurious for life back to the sun.

.
I think that the telling phrase is ''according to my idea." Stop visiting these crackpot websites.

Minä arvelen, että kertomisfraasi on 'minun ideani mukaan." Lakatkaa käymästä hulluilla web-sivustoilla.

Last edited by dafydd; 21st October 2010 at 04:26 AM.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2010, 10:53 PM   #357
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...axy-video.html


lHow this is possible?

it is possible, because galaxys born to inside to outside just like flowers do.

New stars dont born, if galaxy center huge energyconcentration dont move near some other giant energyconcentration, when this two energyconcentration interactive strong way and also energywaves small energyconcentration interactive together. only then born new stars, you know.


http://www.physorg.com/news2659.html


http://www.physorg.com/news205665540.html


Big bang theory is wrong theory.

There is no expanding space.

No gravity / drawing force at all.

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2010, 03:45 AM   #358
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...axy-video.html


lHow this is possible?

it is possible, because galaxys born to inside to outside just like flowers do.

New stars dont born, if galaxy center huge energyconcentration dont move near some other giant energyconcentration, when this two energyconcentration interactive strong way and also energywaves small energyconcentration interactive together. only then born new stars, you know.


http://www.physorg.com/news2659.html


http://www.physorg.com/news205665540.html


Big bang theory is wrong theory.

There is no expanding space.

No gravity / drawing force at all.

.
Big band theory is right theory.Pixie speak with forked tongue.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2010, 05:47 AM   #359
Pixie of key
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 829
What about that?


Isotope near 'doubly magic' tin-100 flouts conventional wisdom

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...in-flouts.html

.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2010, 07:49 AM   #360
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,445
Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
What about that?


Isotope near 'doubly magic' tin-100 flouts conventional wisdom

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...in-flouts.html

.
Have you ever thought of actually studying physics,then you could engage with us meaningfully.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:39 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.