ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:27 PM   #1
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
NSA Document Flight 93 intercepted coming soon

Here is a letter from the NSA FOIA office that they have the NSA "Critic" that i asked for that states that Flight 93 was intercepted.

This contridicts the official story that no planes were near Flight 93.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1222974166
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:36 PM   #2
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,858
Uh, no it doesn't...
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:45 PM   #3
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Uh, no it doesn't...
You might want to look at what the official story states.

When i get this document and poist it, it will contridict the official story.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:46 PM   #4
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster
 
Mr.Herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,448
OH NOOOOO He was Banned at ATS... now the madness starts here.

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:47 PM   #5
Totovader
Game Warden
 
Totovader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,321
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
You might want to look at what the official story states.

When i get this document and poist it, it will contridict the official story.
In the mean time, can you "poist" what it is that will supposedly be "contridicted"...
__________________
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into." --Jonathan Swift
Blog - Corrected By Reality. My debunking videos, and philosophy on YouTube


Totovader's 9/11 Conspiracy Challenge Still unanswered!
Totovader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:49 PM   #6
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus
 
Drudgewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 9,421
While I don't think the documents are going to say what you think they'll say, and while nobody disputes there was a Falcon 20 near the crash site, I will give you props for being more than the dolts who usually come here spouting whatever they read off some goofy website and angrily passing it off as fact.

You are actually doing something, and I respect that.
__________________
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:50 PM   #7
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Why would you even ask the NSA about this? Their job has nothing to do with UA93, they are a cryptologic intelligence agency. There are much better sources of information regarding this if you insist on filing FOIA requests.

Last edited by dtugg; 2nd October 2008 at 01:51 PM.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:51 PM   #8
madurobob
Philosopher
 
madurobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Blue Heaven
Posts: 7,035
Huh? All it says is
Quote:
We have completed our search for records responsive to your request. The material responsive to your request is not voluminous or complex, and your request has been placed in the first-in, first out processing queue for Non Personal Easy Cases
I'm very curious to know just what you think you have there.
__________________
I love you and I vote.
madurobob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 01:56 PM   #9
Caustic Logic
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,496
Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
OH NOOOOO He was Banned at ATS... now the madness starts here.

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!
Banned? Are you serious? I thought was impossible.

Ultima1 - welcome. If you're willing to learn, I do have to say, this is a better environment. I was hoping that was why you'd signed on. But seeing Mr H's response... Alright, I'll look at your doc when you have it, and tell you what I think it says, but I'm not arguing with you over anything. Good luck.

Hint - I forget how ATS is, but the posts here actually underline your typos in red, giving you every chance to fis them.

Last edited by Caustic Logic; 2nd October 2008 at 01:58 PM.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:00 PM   #10
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster
 
Mr.Herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,448
Originally Posted by Drudgewire View Post
While I don't think the documents are going to say what you think they'll say, and while nobody disputes there was a Falcon 20 near the crash site, I will give you props for being more than the dolts who usually come here spouting whatever they read off some goofy website and angrily passing it off as fact.

You are actually doing something, and I respect that.
Drudge... Roger aka Ultima1 is one of them... he read a story about a guy that knows a guy that read a document that stated flight 93 was intercepted.He posted about it at ATS.

Then a few days later he stated that HE read a "classisfied" version of it at work (he works for the NSA)

Since then he filed a FOIA request for an "declassified" version.

He is full blown woo.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread393735/pg1
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:01 PM   #11
madurobob
Philosopher
 
madurobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Blue Heaven
Posts: 7,035
Originally Posted by Caustic Logic View Post
Hint - I forget how ATS is, but the posts here actually underline your typos in red, giving you every chance to fis them.
Amen, brother!
__________________
I love you and I vote.
madurobob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:01 PM   #12
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,606
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Here is a letter from the NSA FOIA office that they have the NSA "Critic" that i asked for that states that Flight 93 was intercepted.

This contridicts the official story that no planes were near Flight 93.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1222974166
"Here is a letter from the NSA FOIA office that they have the NSA "Critic" that i asked for that states that Flight 93 was intercepted."

Uhh, that letter does not say that.

"This contridicts the official story that no planes were near Flight 93."

Putting aside "the official story" what you attached does not say that.

Sorry Pal, you will be getting back a big Goose Egg.

Learn how to write a broad FOIA request next time.
__________________
don't let your friends deny Soviet Genocide.

Last edited by The Big Dog; 2nd October 2008 at 02:48 PM.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:02 PM   #13
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by Totovader View Post
In the mean time, can you "poist" what it is that will supposedly be "contridicted"...
Well the official story states that no planes (intercepters) were near flight 93.

This document will show that Flight 93 was intercepted by fighters and possibly shot down.

Originally Posted by madurobob View Post
Huh? All it says is

I'm very curious to know just what you think you have there.
Well i filed an FOIA request to get a declassified verstion of a Critc that was posted on 9/11/2001about FLight 93 (the only Critic that day from NSA).

The FOIA office stated in the letter that they have the Critic (document) and will be sending it out.

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
"
Learn how to write a broad FOIA request next time.
Why do i need to write a broad FOIA request when i was asking for a specific document, the document they have stated they have and are sending?

Last edited by ULTIMA1; 2nd October 2008 at 02:09 PM.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:04 PM   #14
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,858
Originally Posted by Caustic Logic View Post
Hint - I forget how ATS is, but the posts here actually underline your typos in red, giving you every chance to fis them.
Only if you d/l software.
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:05 PM   #15
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Well the official story states that no planes (intercepters) were near flight 93.

This document will show that Flight 93 was intercepted by fighters and possibly shot down.
And if (when) it doesn't, you'll just claim that it was fabricated, right?
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:07 PM   #16
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,635
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Well the official story states that no planes (intercepters) were near flight 93.

This document will show that Flight 93 was intercepted by fighters and possibly shot down.
No it will not.

You see the RADAR data is there, it shows no fighter intercepted 93. You have to be the worse analyst at the NSA.

The FDR of 93 shows an intact plane impacting the ground, as does the impact crater and parts on the ground. An analyst could figure this out. A competent analyst.

This is funny you appear with promises of evidence. Cool.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:07 PM   #17
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,858
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Well the official story states that no planes (intercepters) were near flight 93.
There were no fighter planes. There was a Falcon 20 business jet.

Quote:
This document will show that Flight 93 was intercepted by fighters and possibly shot down.
No, it won't. The wreckage of flight 93 is not in any way consistent with a shoot-down, nor is there anyting in the FDR supporting a shoot-down.

But don't let those facts make you abandon your fantasy!
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:09 PM   #18
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus
 
Drudgewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 9,421
Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
Drudge... Roger aka Ultima1 is one of them... he read a story about a guy that knows a guy that read a document that stated flight 93 was intercepted.He posted about it at ATS.

Well don't I feel silly then?
__________________
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:11 PM   #19
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster
 
Mr.Herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,448
Ultima,

Your fans at ATS miss you. Why were you banned?
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:11 PM   #20
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,858
I love how he thinks the government could keep secret that they actually did 9/11, but would admit it if only a FOIA request was properly filled out.

It's right up there with getting Bush and Cheney to testify UNDER OATH!
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:15 PM   #21
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus
 
Drudgewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 9,421
Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
I love how he thinks the government could keep secret that they actually did 9/11, but would admit it if only a FOIA request was properly filled out.

It's right up there with getting Bush and Cheney to testify UNDER OATH!
Haha, good point. "We have successfully covered up the murder of three thousand Americans, plus the many more who have lost their lives in the war on terror which followed our dispicable act, for seven years now. Sure hope no one asks nicely for the documents which totally prove we made up the whole thing, because then we're screwed."
__________________
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:16 PM   #22
Arus808
Philosopher
 
Arus808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,204
as he was torn apart at ATS for his reading comprehension problems, it just goes to show that since his banning at ATS, he hasn't learned how to read, nor comprehend anything that is put to him.
__________________
Back home with a new sunburn...I look like a tomato.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:17 PM   #23
madurobob
Philosopher
 
madurobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Blue Heaven
Posts: 7,035
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
The FOIA office stated in the letter that they have the Critic (document) and will be sending it out.
No, they didn't. read that letter again. They said your request was "easy".

I fully expect you to get a blank page saying "no documents found". That's easy.
__________________
I love you and I vote.
madurobob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:21 PM   #24
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
But don't let those facts make you abandon your fantasy!
Well this document might just blow those facts away with other facts.

By the way this document would stand up in court as actual evidence.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:21 PM   #25
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,858
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Well this document might just blow those facts away with other facts.

By the way this document would stand up in court as actual evidence.
What document?
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:22 PM   #26
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,606
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Why do i need to write a broad FOIA request when i was asking for a specific document, the document they have stated they have and are sending?
Uhhh, if what they were quoting was what you requested, that is not asking for one specific document.

Bigger problem. They are not necessarily telling you that they have it. They are telling you they looked for responsive documents and are going to send you what they have. The number of responsive documents will likely be: ZERO.

Biggest problem? That is a form letter, dude, a form letter.

/could be wrong, maybe they will send him something. Kind of silly to post a whole thread about a freaking form letter, though.
__________________
don't let your friends deny Soviet Genocide.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:22 PM   #27
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by madurobob View Post
No, they didn't. read that letter again. They said your request was "easy".
.

Yes it was easy because i asked for a specific docuement. A document they found easily.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:22 PM   #28
Arus808
Philosopher
 
Arus808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,204
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Well this document might just blow those facts away with other facts.

By the way this document would stand up in court as actual evidence.


Nice argument based on your own assumptions since

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE DOCUMENT IN YOUR HANDS!

so, seeing that you dont know what it says, how can you make such stupid claims in the first place.

Oh wait...you are clueless.
__________________
Back home with a new sunburn...I look like a tomato.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:23 PM   #29
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
What document?
The document i asked for.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:25 PM   #30
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus
 
Drudgewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 9,421
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Well this document might just blow those facts away with other facts.

It might finally prove my "rogue unicorns did it" theory, but until I've read the document I'd look pretty stupid passing off my imaginary version of what might be on there as evidence that would stand up in court now, wouldn't I?
__________________
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:25 PM   #31
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Uhhh, if what they were quoting was what you requested, that is not asking for one specific document.
I asked for a "Critic" there was only one "Critic" posted that day.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:25 PM   #32
Arus808
Philosopher
 
Arus808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,204
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Yes it was easy because i asked for a specific docuement. A document they found easily.

showing yet again, that you failed reading comprehension 101.

REAd the letter you received again. IT doesn't say what you think it says.

The fact that you've had members from TWO forum sites TELL you this shows you are closeted in your own fantasy.
__________________
Back home with a new sunburn...I look like a tomato.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:26 PM   #33
madurobob
Philosopher
 
madurobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Blue Heaven
Posts: 7,035
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Yes it was easy because i asked for a specific docuement. A document they found easily.
Uh-huh. Keep dreaming. Post it when you get it. I'll buy you a beer if it is anything near what you think it is. Until then, this is a useless conversation.
__________________
I love you and I vote.
madurobob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:26 PM   #34
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
so, seeing that you dont know what it says, how can you make such stupid claims in the first place..

But i do know what i says. I have read the document, thats why i filed a FOIA to get it.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:27 PM   #35
Mince
Master Poster
 
Mince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,009
Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
...(he works for the NSA)

Maybe as a floor sweeper, and even that's unlikely.
Mince is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:29 PM   #36
Arus808
Philosopher
 
Arus808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,204
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
But i do know what i says. I have read the document, thats why i filed a FOIA to get it.

coming from you I rather believe Pinnochio than a liar that you've been shown to be.

Produce the document, or else this is just pure speculation and assumption on your part.

and seeing that YOU cant even understand a simple letter to your FOIA request, we can rest assured that this "document" you did read, was also met with your SUB PAR reading comprehension level that you've demonstrated.
__________________
Back home with a new sunburn...I look like a tomato.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:30 PM   #37
madurobob
Philosopher
 
madurobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Blue Heaven
Posts: 7,035
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
But i do know what i says. I have read the document, thats why i filed a FOIA to get it.
Sure. So, you read the classified version, know it exposes the official story as a hoax, and yet you feel you can't expose this because the doc is classified.

Interesting morals you have there.
__________________
I love you and I vote.
madurobob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:32 PM   #38
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
But i do know what i says. I have read the document, thats why i filed a FOIA to get it.
Wait, I thought that you said the document was coming soon, you know as you say in the title to this thread. Coming soon would mean that it has not come yet. Or have you got it in the mail in the hour or so that you started this thread?
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:33 PM   #39
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by madurobob View Post
Sure. So, you read the classified version, know it exposes the official story as a hoax, and yet you feel you can't expose this because the doc is classified.
Well if you would have read the letter you will see that i asked for a declassifed version to post.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2008, 02:34 PM   #40
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
Wait, I thought that you said the document was coming soon,

Yes the document is coming as stated in the letter from the NSA FOIA office.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.