ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , cit , lloyd england

Reply
Old 29th October 2008, 01:05 PM   #1
TheLoneBedouin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 733
Lloyd England: Eye of the Storm



At least a few members of this forum may have wondered what it would be like if CIT met up with the taxicab driver Lloyde England after having put out their first documentary outlining how the north side evidence implicates Lloyde as an accomplice to the 9/11 operation.

Your wonders will cease to exist.

When CIT went to Arlington this past June to independently confirm and video tape the north side approach witnesses from Arlington Cemetery who were initially and officially recorded by the Center for Military History in the first weeks after the event, they also visited Lloyde.

Lloyde ended up inviting CIT back into his home for a follow-up interview, brought them to a neighbor's house to get independent unreleased photos of the cab from 9/11, and went on a road trip to his 30 acres of property in the country where the original cab has been stored under a tarp preserved as it was left from 9/11.

The detailed encounter has been fully documented with audio and video recordings and Lloyde's new wife, Shirley Hughes, who married him after 9/11 and has worked for the FBI ever since, actually adds her thoughts to the discussion.

Watch video here


TheLoneBedouin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 01:10 PM   #2
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns
 
funk de fino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UAE
Posts: 11,938
Did the scumbags tell him they accused him of being an accomplice?
__________________

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 01:18 PM   #3
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,258
stupid 9/11 ideas, exposed on video. How dumb do you have to be to be in CIT? How much ignorance is required to push CIT idiot ideas?

Will CIT stop making up fantasy ideas? Lyte proves he is the worst investigator in the world; again.
Does TLB beleive this junk?

Military deception statement = a dolt on 9/11.

pure stupid - I have to say this is the dumbest group of investigators in the world. Anyone have a complaint with this fact?
Failed education? Drugs? Paranoia? What makes CIT so stupid?

CIT stands for what? Criminally Insane Tolts? (total dolts) - Sorry for being as bad in my post as CIT is in the interview, but I watched it, it is bad! But the bad I need to describe the CIT interview has not been defined.

Last edited by beachnut; 29th October 2008 at 01:50 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 01:27 PM   #4
HyJinX
Graduate Poster
 
HyJinX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,662
Crappy Investigators Team
__________________
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. - Ron Burgundy
HyJinX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 02:12 PM   #5
uruk
Philosopher
 
uruk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,311
Thier whole argument against Lloyd is a argument from incredulity.

They can't seem to understand how a section of a pole can crash through a windshield and lodge it's tip into the backseat and rest on the dashboard without scratching the hood of the car.

Apparently they never seen arrows fly through the air. Isin't it amazing how an arrow can hit a target and remain standing with only it's tip sticking in the target without scratching the rest of the target?


I can't wait to see his drawing that renders calculations moot.
__________________
Fourscore and seven years ago I tapped yo mama in a log cabin!

Abe Lincoln
uruk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 02:28 PM   #6
SPreston
Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 31
Great interview of Lloyde England guys

Originally Posted by TheLoneBedouin
When CIT went to Arlington this past June to independently confirm and video tape the north side approach witnesses from Arlington Cemetery who were initially and officially recorded by the Center for Military History in the first weeks after the event, they also visited Lloyde.

Lloyde ended up inviting CIT back into his home for a follow-up interview, brought them to a neighbor's house to get independent unreleased photos of the cab from 9/11, and went on a road trip to his 30 acres of property in the country where the original cab has been stored under a tarp preserved as it was left from 9/11.

The detailed encounter has been fully documented with audio and video recordings and Lloyde's new wife, Shirley Hughes, who married him after 9/11 and has worked for the FBI ever since, actually adds her thoughts to the discussion.
That is a great interview. Thank you for posting it. Lloyde sure seems in good health, and seemed quite willing to be interviewed.

I always wondered about those photos of the taxicab and Lloyde England taken before the Pentagon roof collapse. They seemed to be posed very carefully by the FBI/Secret Service agents guarding the taxicab, with Lloyde very obediently standing at parade rest at all times. How come this old man, who had just allegedly very narrowly escaped with his life, whose wife Shirley worked for the FBI, and who allegedly had just struggled with, and had a 200 some odd pound and 30 some odd foot long pole fall on him, was not taken elsewhere for observation or treatment, or at least allowed to sit down somewhere and rest? How come this tired and frightened old man was so cruelly used for photo ops?

In this new interview, poor Lloyde obviously understands that his original tale will not work, so he tries to move himself and his taxicab down the road and over to the now PROVEN decoy aircraft flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, even though all the photos and videos taken on 9-11-2001 trap him on the south side of the Hwy 27 overpass where no aircraft ever did fly and no aircraft ever did knock down the five light poles.

Maybe Lloyde England watched the recently released (9-12-2008) FAA mpg video showing the actual flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, and thought "Uhh Ohhh. Now the Federal agencies are abandoning the Fairy tale."

Or perhaps Lloyde's wife picked up a copy of the Arlington National Cemetery eyewitness accounts produced by the Citizen Investigation Team, (those were just great) at FBI Headquarters and they watched them together at home. Isn't it great to know for sure where the flight path really was? A very interesting video interview.

Nice job guys. That was better than the Hollywood productions these big bucks MSM journalists come up with, and you guys are giving this out for free.
SPreston is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 02:34 PM   #7
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,856
I hope Lloyd sues the crap out of them.

Poor guy doesn't seem to know that CIT accuses him of being an accomplice.
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 02:43 PM   #8
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
 
WildCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 59,856
Originally Posted by uruk View Post
Thier whole argument against Lloyd is a argument from incredulity.
I think it's since progressed to an argument from stupidity.
__________________
Vive la liberté!
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 02:56 PM   #9
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,258
Originally Posted by SPreston View Post
That is a great interview. Thank you for posting it. Lloyde sure seems in good health, and seemed quite willing to be interviewed.

I always wondered about those photos of the taxicab and Lloyde England taken before the Pentagon roof collapse. They seemed to be posed very carefully by the FBI/Secret Service agents guarding the taxicab, with Lloyde very obediently standing at parade rest at all times. How come this old man, who had just allegedly very narrowly escaped with his life, whose wife Shirley worked for the FBI, and who allegedly had just struggled with, and had a 200 some odd pound and 30 some odd foot long pole fall on him, was not taken elsewhere for observation or treatment, or at least allowed to sit down somewhere and rest? How come this tired and frightened old man was so cruelly used for photo ops?

In this new interview, poor Lloyde obviously understands that his original tale will not work, so he tries to move himself and his taxicab down the road and over to the now PROVEN decoy aircraft flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, even though all the photos and videos taken on 9-11-2001 trap him on the south side of the Hwy 27 overpass where no aircraft ever did fly and no aircraft ever did knock down the five light poles.

Maybe Lloyde England watched the recently released (9-12-2008) FAA mpg video showing the actual flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, and thought "Uhh Ohhh. Now the Federal agencies are abandoning the Fairy tale."

Or perhaps Lloyde's wife picked up a copy of the Arlington National Cemetery eyewitness accounts produced by the Citizen Investigation Team, (those were just great) at FBI Headquarters and they watched them together at home. Isn't it great to know for sure where the flight path really was? A very interesting video interview.

Nice job guys. That was better than the Hollywood productions these big bucks MSM journalists come up with, and you guys are giving this out for free.

Breakaway lamppost, wow, way too heavy to move by hand! lol, how dumb do you have to be to believe CIT tripe?


CIT are the worse investigators; why? Is it the lies or the fantasy ideas? Or claims the military are behind 9/11? Why are liars like you and 9/11 truth dolts like CIT such pathetic terrorist apologists? Why do you get everything wrong?

Read the final FDR heading for over 20 seconds does not vary more than a degree from the final impact heading of 70 degree magnetic. You can apply drift for that day's winds and get, also what was recorded on the FDR (i.e. hard evidence not lies from idiots at CIT) of 61.2 True Track. Makes your post false information due to lack of research and understanding. Major traits of 9/11 truth.

This makes your apology efforts for the terrorists just pathetic false information. The anti-intellectual CIT efforts are so bad, why are you fooled by such idiots?

Your ignorance on the flight path is exposed by your own post. Another trait of 9/11 truth, self refuting statements. Not even as good as 1930s NAZIs at misleading the masses, 9/11 truth fails again! With CIT there is no doubt, total failure is the end game.

Last edited by beachnut; 29th October 2008 at 03:15 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 03:14 PM   #10
nicepants
Graduate Poster
 
nicepants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,722
Yawn....so Craig comes back to pimp his latest video? Perhaps he could answer this before retreating back to the CITfort:

Why would Lloyd have to be involved?

CIT thinks that the military carried out the biggest conspiracy of all time ...fooling hundreds of people into believing that an airplane hit the pentagon when it actually missed.....yet they couldn't fool a single old man into believing that the plane knocked a light pole into his car?!
__________________
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen -Einstein
nicepants is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 03:25 PM   #11
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus
 
Drudgewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 9,421
Oh for pete's sake...
__________________
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 03:46 PM   #12
Baylor
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7,968
Sock Puppet.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 03:48 PM   #13
Caustic Logic
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,494
"Eye of the Storm." Heh. Man, I'd hate to be at the eye of a storm of meaningless words and occasional claps of thunderous and threatening accusations. Oooh, a storm. Nice twirl effect.

Originally Posted by uruk View Post
Thier whole argument against Lloyd is a argument from incredulity.

They can't seem to understand how a section of a pole can crash through a windshield and lodge it's tip into the backseat and rest on the dashboard without scratching the hood of the car.
Even giving them the benefit of the doubt - say, for example, that really is as impossible as they say - they only get one possible explanation for his wrong story. he's in on it! Not that he embellished a memory due to whatever brain and trauma problems, and seeing pictures later of the big pole there. Never would he make that up because it's just more dramatic, or to get attention. Nope! Definitely the first known accomplice (?) to mass murder. Was this witness simply fooled by unexplained trickery? No way! Tricking honest witneesses into thinking the plane crashed is fine, but to remember something wrong about the dang light poles, treasonous liar who "knows he's caught" and has "repercussion" at his 'doorstep," etc...

Stupid, stupid. I'll watch the video later. maybe it has a clue to my hunch on why Lloyd hasn't sued yet. It seems unlikely to me to run with this kind of accusatory performance without first signing some kind of MOU with the accused... they get a budget for this kind of thing? So yeah, now I'm suspecting Lloyd is "in on it!"
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 03:53 PM   #14
SPreston
Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 31
How come CIT is so important to you?

Originally Posted by beachnut
stupid 9/11 ideas, exposed on video. How dumb do you have to be to be in CIT? How much ignorance is required to push CIT idiot ideas?

Will CIT stop making up fantasy ideas? Lyte proves he is the worst investigator in the world; again.
Does TLB beleive this junk?

Military deception statement = a dolt on 9/11.

pure stupid - I have to say this is the dumbest group of investigators in the world. Anyone have a complaint with this fact?
Failed education? Drugs? Paranoia? What makes CIT so stupid?

CIT stands for what? Criminally Insane Tolts? (total dolts) - Sorry for being as bad in my post as CIT is in the interview, but I watched it, it is bad! But the bad I need to describe the CIT interview has not been defined.
My oh my. Why all this excitement, anger, and unnecessary stress on your heart? As a self-described philosopher, genius, and expert psychoanalyst, you are surely too brilliant to waste your valuable time following after this Citizen Investigation Team which you despise so much, and which your brothers-in-arms and you have declared are getting absolutely nowhere with their efforts at awakening the American people. Why would anyone chase after inept dolts, constantly worrying about what they are up to?

Don't you have anything better to do? And if they are criminally insane, wouldn't it be wise to keep your distance? They don't seem to be adjusting their plans according to your raging, so perhaps you should try something else? Sweet talk works sometimes or perhaps a few compliments.
SPreston is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 03:54 PM   #15
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation
 
Hokulele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Biggest Little City in the World
Posts: 29,576
Originally Posted by SPreston View Post
... and you guys are giving this out for free.

I agree. Why would anyone in their right mind want to pay for it?
__________________
"Oh god...What have you done, zooterkin? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!" - Cleon
Hokulele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 04:08 PM   #16
Caustic Logic
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,494
First thought:

Ummm... TLB, you are aware that Lloyd corroborates here Lagasse's placement of the poles and the cab, correct? How can you guys ignore corroborated testimony that casts doubt on the officially-accepted photographic record that places this all on the official path? Why aren't you arguing that Lloyd supports the north path?

You're pretty sure he's lying here, right? Not suffering from malleable memory? As your buddies show him what "all the other witnesses" have said?
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 04:36 PM   #17
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 25,817
Originally Posted by funk de fino View Post
Did the scumbags tell him they accused him of being an accomplice?
Of course not, they prefer to attack an old man behind his back, and make movies about it.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 05:10 PM   #18
PB&J
Scholar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 106
CIT has a habit of just jumping from one focal point to another when they've been cornered about whatever they're currently preaching. This is the same old tired routine with a slightly different backbeat.

Still no flight path or hard evidence to back up anything they believe in.

Oh, just a note SPreston - you can't post images until you make a certain number of posts here (i forget the #). I do know how you love to spice things up with the same images scattered throughout your posts over and over again.
PB&J is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 05:17 PM   #19
uruk
Philosopher
 
uruk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,311
Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
I think it's since progressed to an argument from stupidity.
Argumentum ad ignoramii
__________________
Fourscore and seven years ago I tapped yo mama in a log cabin!

Abe Lincoln
uruk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 05:26 PM   #20
The Big Dog
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 29,742
Ohhhhh, we have Spreston here! Awesome! That makes two CIT sheep spamming the forum with CIT's lies.

He came to the den of the Government Apologists. Golly!

Anyhow, tell your masters that their silly little video is the finest example of argument from "incredully" as Craig calls it that I have ever seen. In other words, it is as pathetic as their other work. Anyway, tell Craig and fat Aldo my challenge is still open:

"while I’ve got your attention, can you kindly provide the flight path and calculations for the CIT Flight path please? You know the one, descent over the annex, bank North of Citgo, pull out of the bank and the descent and up and over the impact site at the Pentagon. Thanks, Buddy. Good luck with your diet!"

I see the thugs can defame a cab driver, can those thugs do Math?
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 05:28 PM   #21
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 44,955
Note how almost all the New Twoofers who show up here are of the CIT or No Planers category?
The more extreme loons seem to be dominating the movement..what little there is.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 05:39 PM   #22
~enigma~
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,923
I wonder why the Clueless Idiot Team...I mean Clueless Investigoogle Team...actually the first was more apt. I wonder why they were too cowardly to tell a decrepit old man to his face that he was an accomplice to murder? Oh...I forgot...a more apt name would be Cowardly Idiots Team.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 05:42 PM   #23
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,546
I feel bad for the poor saps who fall for the CIT fraud. And their sock puppets.

Clearly the picture of Lloyd is that face of the diabolical NWO. LOL!
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 05:55 PM   #24
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man
 
1337m4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
My oh my. Why all this excitement, anger, and unnecessary stress on your heart? As a self-described philosopher, genius, and expert psychoanalyst, you are surely too brilliant to waste your valuable time following after this Citizen Investigation Team which you despise so much, and which your brothers-in-arms and you have declared are getting absolutely nowhere with their efforts at awakening the American people. Why would anyone chase after inept dolts, constantly worrying about what they are up to?
I have to ask you the same question, seeing as how you think of us pretty much the same way. Why are you here? What do you hope to accomplish?

Originally Posted by SPreston View Post
so perhaps you should try something else? Sweet talk works sometimes or perhaps a few compliments.
This coming from the guy who accuses everyone who even slightly disagrees with him on 9/11 to be a traitor and a shill.
__________________
http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting...2b728514ea.gif

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo

Last edited by 1337m4n; 29th October 2008 at 05:57 PM.
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 06:04 PM   #25
Bobert
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,126
Oh man Craig is such a liar
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...opic/799975/1/
Quote:
In this June 2008 encounter Lloyde agreed to go on a road trip with us to visit the actual cab from 9/11 so we could forensically examine this physical evidence as it is today.
Does Craig no anything about Forensics?
NO!
Does he have formal training in Forensics?
NO!
Does he hold a degree in Forensics?
NO...IN FACT HE HOLDS NOOOOOOO DEGREE!
What fraud this guy is.
And WTF is with "examine this physical evidence as it is today"?
He is so is completely clueless.

Last edited by Bobert; 29th October 2008 at 06:06 PM.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 06:41 PM   #26
Turbofan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,143
Lloyd England NEVER on the Bridge?

New video released today. If you can't watch it all, move the slider to the
20 minute and 30 minute mark.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ULKPORVG

All I can say is...ouch.
Turbofan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 06:51 PM   #27
The Big Dog
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 29,742
Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Forensics.
Oh dear lord, I was wondering how they were using that word.

Freaking dopes, they got a word of the day dictionary or something.

Examaine it forensically means to examine it for the purposes of authentication in an adjudicatory forum,i.e a Court.

Not to go look at it so they could video tape it for the sillest movie I have ever seen.

Hey CIT shills, don't you find it suspicious how Lloyde invited the CIT crack team of investigators into his (DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!) Home?

Very suspicious. Giggle!
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 06:55 PM   #28
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,546
Haven't even gotten 30 seconds into it and it already has the cliche black background, foreboding music and suggesting questions. Sorry, video fails the legitimacy test. If it was legit it wouldn't need to resort to the same overused tactics that every other crackpot video uses. Someone let me know what they think. If they remove the cliche intro, I may watch it.
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 06:56 PM   #29
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.
 
johnny karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,135
All I can say is... how hard is it to find the thread that already exists for this video considering it has Lloyd England's name in the title and it's been hovering near the top of the front page all day?

Last edited by johnny karate; 29th October 2008 at 06:59 PM.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:00 PM   #30
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster
 
VespaGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,034
Maybe I don't completely follow CIT's claim, but why do they think that an accomplice is so willing to be interviewed by them? If what Lloyd says is so obviously lies to 2 guys with no investigative background, why is the goverment allowing him to be interviewed?

I'm still amazed at the juxtaposition of all-powerful, super-smart government and the stupid, exposed-by-idiots government. This dual government has to exist to make any of these conspiracies anything other than laughable.
__________________
"You are claiming it wasn't one. That is a positive claim." - Russell Pickering
VespaGuy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:07 PM   #31
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Front Range, CO
Posts: 10,493
Has CIT contacted anyone who can do something to bring justice (police/insurance fraud/DA/Lawyer/etc. If so who, how and what was the result. Please provide specific details.

Thanks.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:08 PM   #32
Turbofan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,143
so nobody watched the part where Lloyd denies being on the bridge?

You all believe the light pole can float in mid air?


It's no wonder G dub can fool so many citizens...some of you can't even
get passed Lloyd's lies.
Turbofan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:09 PM   #33
Turbofan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,143
Sorry dude. Feel free to delete this thread.
Turbofan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:11 PM   #34
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing
 
TexasJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,906
Originally Posted by Turbofan View Post
so nobody watched the part where Lloyd denies being on the bridge?

You all believe the light pole can float in mid air?


It's no wonder G dub can fool so many citizens...some of you can't even
get passed Lloyd's lies.
Sorry, I refuse to watch an "investigation" team that falls below the Hardly Boys.
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:14 PM   #35
The Big Dog
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 29,742
Originally Posted by Turbofan View Post
so nobody watched the part where Lloyd denies being on the bridge?

You all believe the light pole can float in mid air?


It's no wonder G dub can fool so many citizens...some of you can't even
get passed Lloyd's lies.
Hee hee! Evil Lloyde England and his Hospitality of Horror. God, those CIT clowns are morons. Two things:

1. Say Craig, did you tell Lloyde that all your CIT flight paths were impossible?

2. Craig, I will give $1000 for that sofa, it is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. That will make the NWO sit up and take notice! Giggle.

Thanks for laughs guys!
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:24 PM   #36
Björn Toulouse
Cavitus Rectum
 
Björn Toulouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,435
Originally Posted by SPreston View Post
.....Maybe Lloyde England watched the recently released (9-12-2008) FAA mpg video showing the actual flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, and thought "Uhh Ohhh. Now the Federal agencies are abandoning the Fairy tale.".....



Well, King, this case is closed.

__________________
The most complete and happy victory is this: to compel one's enemy to give up his purpose, while suffering no harm oneself.

Belisarius

Last edited by Björn Toulouse; 29th October 2008 at 07:50 PM. Reason: custom title
Björn Toulouse is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:28 PM   #37
Turbofan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,143
Sure, attack the messenger and totally forget the fact the Lloyd's story
no longer holds water (as if it ever did...).

Some of you are real 'amazing' researchers.

I'm still curious to know if any of your "netgineers" can explain how the
light pole can suspend itself in mid air over the hood of the cab.

Last edited by Turbofan; 29th October 2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Add Sarcasm
Turbofan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:35 PM   #38
X
Slide Rulez 4 Life
 
X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,127
Originally Posted by Turbofan View Post
Sure, attack the messenger and totally forget the fact the Lloyd's story
no longer holds water (as if it ever did...).

Some of you are real 'amazing' researchers.

I'm still curious to know if any of your "netgineers" can explain how the
light pole can suspend itself in mid air over the hood of the cab.

IIRC, one end was wedged into the back seat, and another point was being supported by resting on either a front seat or the dashboard.
It's a simple lever, with the contact point as a fulcrum, and all the back has to do it not lift.

And yes, I know you're going to dance away from the point because you've already made up your mind.


Tell you what: You and/or CIT post the flight path calculations showing that their proposed path (with all the banking, climbing, turning, diving, what-have-you) is possible, and I'll plug through the calculations on the force required to keep the pole in the position it was in.

Deal?
__________________
It is sad that this is necessary:
Argumentum Ad Hominem: "You are wrong because you are ugly."
Not Ad-Hom: "You are wrong and you are ugly."

[X's posts are] ...as good as having 24 hours of Justin Bieber piped into your ears! - kmortis

Last edited by X; 29th October 2008 at 07:37 PM.
X is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:37 PM   #39
Turbofan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,143
Tell you what, watch the damn video and admit you've been defeated.

There are no resonable tears in the seats to suspend a pole of that size
in mid air.

This is clearly shown in the video as they revisit the car and show the
interior including the dash and back seat area.

Lloyd is a lie. Wake up and start to realize you're all being taken for a ride.

Last edited by Turbofan; 29th October 2008 at 07:38 PM.
Turbofan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2008, 07:39 PM   #40
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing
 
TexasJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,906
Originally Posted by Turbofan View Post
Sure, attack the messenger and totally forget the fact the Lloyd's story
no longer holds water (as if it ever did...).

Some of you are real 'amazing' researchers.

I'm still curious to know if any of your "netgineers" can explain how the
light pole can suspend itself in mid air over the hood of the cab.
Corroboration, learn it. But I won't hold my breath, no truther has yet to able to understand it.
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.