ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags no planers , Warren Cuccurullo

Old 17th December 2008, 09:46 AM   #1
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Duran Duran Fans Take Note: Warren Cuccurullo is a No-Planer!

Yes, guitarist Warren Cuccurullo goes on quite a rant in this You Tube video. It's pretty disturbing and NSFW due to some f-bombs here and there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2IbUiJMRw
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 09:59 AM   #2
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
Yes, guitarist Warren Cuccurullo goes on quite a rant in this You Tube video. It's pretty disturbing and NSFW due to some f-bombs here and there.

Damn you Cleveland. Must you tear down all my idols?!?!?

Actually, I do a mean "Hungry Like the Wolf" on Rock Band 2.
Old 17th December 2008, 10:02 AM   #3
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

At least I finally know who "Warren Cuccarullo" in Zappa's "Catholic Girls" refers to. He's even wearing a Zappa shirt in the video... apparently he was in Zappa's band also!

Also mentioned in "Crew Slut" - "of course I'll introduce you to Warren".

Frank must be spinning in his grave.
Old 17th December 2008, 10:11 AM   #4
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Huh, old Warren starts out saying that when a bird hits the front of an airplane, it's a big big problem.

Assuming for Warren's sake that is true, one would think he'd stop a minute and think, hey why is that a big big problem? Hmmm, mass TIMES velocity makes a difference?

Don't tell him about using high pressure water to cut wood, metal etc.

I see Paula Gloria is a big fan of his. Good for the two of them.
Old 17th December 2008, 10:36 AM   #5
Bobert
Illuminator

Is there something I should know?
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 10:37 AM   #6
GStan
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Huh, old Warren starts out saying that when a bird hits the front of an airplane, it's a big big problem.
It is a big big problem.....for the BIRD!
Old 17th December 2008, 11:00 AM   #7
NickUK
Critical Thinker

As a no planer he should head over to Killtown's forum where the current topic of conversation is how the recent Bush shoe attack was TV Fakery.

You think I'm joking, don't you?

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 11:21 AM   #8
boloboffin

He should stick to showing his penis on the Internet. He's much better at that.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 11:30 AM   #9
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by NickUK View Post
As a no planer he should head over to Killtown's forum where the current topic of conversation is how the recent Bush shoe attack was TV Fakery.

I feel more st00pid having clicked on that...
Old 17th December 2008, 11:30 AM   #10
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Nope, nothing the Twoofers say and believe surprises me any more.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 11:42 AM   #11
Sparky
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Its a shoe! Kinda hard to miss with a shoe. It has weight and mass and can be thrown at something with intent. If you ever threw a shoe, you would know it can be pretty easy to hit something.
It's obvious that this guy has no athletic ability whatsoever. The kids must have tore him up in the grade school Dodgeball games at recess.
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 11:52 AM   #12
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
It's obvious that this guy has no athletic ability whatsoever. The kids must have tore him up in the grade school Dodgeball games at recess.
The shoe thrower is a Muslim. We all know Muslims live in caves and can't throw shoes. Also, Islam is a peace loving religion. No peace loving Muslim would throw a shoe at the president.

It IS a conspiracy!
Everything is a conspiracy.

E-VE-RY-THING!
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 11:59 AM   #13
Alareth
Philosopher

But isn't Warren a member of another nefarious secret organization, The Union of the Snake?
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 12:05 PM   #14
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

As long as it isn't John Taylor, I am fine with it.
Old 17th December 2008, 12:43 PM   #15
JamesB
Master Poster

I am waiting to see what the Taylors think...
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 12:51 PM   #16
Mancman
Graduate Poster

Jesus christ, he appears massively unhinged.
Old 17th December 2008, 12:58 PM   #17
Crazytimes
Critical Thinker

I am at a loss for words. This is insane.
Crazytimes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 01:04 PM   #18
steve s
Philosopher

Congratulations to the troofers for adding another highly-qualified structural enginee............oh, wait.

Steve S.
Old 17th December 2008, 01:11 PM   #19
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Add another has been celebrity to the STUPID *********** RETARD list.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 02:05 PM   #20
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Oh, joy. Another intellectual giant speaks out.

Look, I don't want to rip on musicians, it's just that I'm simply not impressed with the parade of "notables" who buy into trutherism. I see celebrities all the time discussing homeopathy, aromatherapy, Scientology, etc. etc., and at risk of stereotyping, there's just nothing about being a famous musician, star, celebrity, whatever that implies that the skill of critical thinking is part of their makeup. It may be, it may not, but it's not automatic. On top of that, the only thing notable about a celebrity embracing a certain belief is the involvement of the celebrity, nothing more. It certainly doesn't validate any aspect of that belief.

No, I'm not ripping on Mr. Herbert here. He's a decent guy, and you gotta love anyone who uses Cleveland Brown as his avatar (as a derailing aside: Cleveland's getting his own show?? Awesome!). It's just that the memory of conspiracy peddlers traipsing through here telling us about Rosie O'Donnell, Charlie Sheen, Willie Nelson, and all them is so fresh that it's all blending together. And my reaction to this big whole thing still the same: So what (No, again, that's not directed to you, Mr. Herbert. It's rhetorically directed towards the celebrities themselves)? I don't see anyone consulting Madonna regarding the predator/scavanger T-Rex debate. Christina Aguilera isn't being asked for her opinion regarding punctuated equilibrium. And I could give a bleep if someone dragged an opinion out of Ryan Seacrest about quantum physics vs. relativity. So why should I give a damn that Sheen, Rosie, and Willie think the towers shouldn't have fallen? The topic itself carries its own validity (or in the case of conspiratorial trutherism, non-validity), not the person presenting it.

Sheesh... I didn't expect this to end up being a rant, but that's what it's turned in to. Anyway, this isn't to say that a celebrity shoud never speak on a given topic. If Madonna suddenly produces a diploma on paleozoology, if Seacrest suddenly reveals that he's been a physics grad student during the day, or if Charlie Sheen shows us his engineering textbooks, well then at that point I may listen to what they have to say because at that point, you'd presume they've bothered to obtain the background properly informing them about a topic. Or, if the argument ends up being compelling regardless of their education, sure, I'll give it an ear anyway. You never know where real pearls of wisdom will show up. But whatever it is they say, that argument would still have to be judged on the merits of the supporting evidence, not the mouth speaking or the hand writing it. That's the same criteria that would be applied to something from another scientist, engineer, architect, etc. Gvie me the argument, let me see if it works. Let me see how well you support it. If the argument works, then great. If not, I don't care about your box office ranking, or in this case your band's platinum albums. I only care whether I see "no plane" in your statement or not. And I will judge the merits of the argument based on that, not what your celebrity status is.
Old 17th December 2008, 02:27 PM   #21
Bobert
Illuminator

Man its raining!
I really wish they would "hold back the rain"!
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 06:03 PM   #22
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ElMondoHummus View Post

Whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa....... Cleveland is getting his own show?

I always thought he would end up taking Loretta back. *sighs*

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 06:28 PM   #23
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa....... Cleveland is getting his own show?

I always thought he would end up taking Loretta back. *sighs*

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...velandshow.jpg
After borkin' with Quagmire? Are you kidding? Once you go white, you never... uh...

... ummmmm...

... Are there any poets in the house??... Help!...
Old 17th December 2008, 07:13 PM   #24
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Warren Cuccurullo is a Troofer but Bruce Dickinson is a Tanker.

Formerly of Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson and his passion. Just to balance things out.

http://www.blinkbox.com/TV/981/Great...nks?Scene=8016

No, this isn't a clip from Spinal Tap.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 07:18 PM   #25
Bobert
Illuminator

What Happens Tomorrow?
Old 17th December 2008, 08:49 PM   #26
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Formerly of Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson and his passion.

Not only does Bruce still front the band,he pilots their Big Ass Jet from gig to gig. Loaded with gear,band, and crew, etc...

Warrens name is pronounced: KOOK a rillo. Nuff said!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 09:01 PM   #27
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Formerly of Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson and his passion. Just to balance things out.

Up the Irons!
Old 17th December 2008, 09:14 PM   #28
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
Not only does Bruce still front the band,he pilots their Big Ass Jet from gig to gig. Loaded with gear,band, and crew, etc...

Warrens name is pronounced: KOOK a rillo. Nuff said!
Thank you for that, I don't follow the band much these days and was under the impression that he had left the band. Correction and and additional hardware duly noted.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2008, 10:33 PM   #29
Pardalis
Banned

He's just upset because he lost his hair. Truthers are just a bunch of frustrated little pricks.

And what the hell does Darwin have to do with 9/11?

Last edited by Pardalis; 17th December 2008 at 10:35 PM.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th December 2008, 01:00 AM   #30
eromitlab
Muse

This is a great victory for troofers.

Seriously, I think their most recent celebrity endorsement was something like eight months ago.
Old 18th December 2008, 01:28 AM   #31
boloboffin

No, Ed Asner joined up with the AE911Truth crowd.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th December 2008, 01:50 AM   #32
KDLarsen
Illuminator

On top of that, he's also a trainspotter, commercial airline pilot and world class fencer
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th December 2008, 08:48 AM   #33
Bobert
Illuminator

Did you know that DURAN DURAN has a song titled "911 is a joke"?
AND IT IS FROM 1995!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!
WAKE UP GL'sTM!!!!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories