ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , Bob Gimlin , Patterson-Gimlin film , Roger Patterson

Closed Thread
Old 24th January 2009, 07:14 AM   #241
GT/CS
Illuminator

Originally Posted by SweatyYeti View Post
Here's an amazing feat...accomplished by Patty's amazing "fake" feet....

Her toes can flip (straight) up a few inches...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...Gif6Repeat.gif

Yet, when her foot is in a vertical position.....those "fake" toes stay nicely curled-up close to the ball of her "fake" foot...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...oes/PFoot2.jpg

Just one more example of Roger's amazing talent with suit construction, I reckon.

I'm in the process of trying to replicate this with a fake foot, using wood dowels as toes. I'll post images and video of the result, as soon as I can.

It shouldn't be difficult to reproduce this effect..............right??!
Don't forget to replicate the wrist band!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif handmove1.gif (45.5 KB, 164 views)
Old 24th January 2009, 10:43 AM   #242
Drewbot
Illuminator

Bobbie- are you going to answer my questions? You said you would.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 11:08 AM   #243
Crowlogic
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bobbieshort View Post
------------

Preposterous and delusional by what criteria?
Just about any criteria you want to bring to the table.
Old 24th January 2009, 11:15 AM   #244
Crowlogic
Graduate Poster

Gimlin claims to have 180 grain load in his 30.06 that day.
Old 24th January 2009, 02:10 PM   #245
Ravenwood
Muse

A nice good heavy load...if he hit her multiple times, he would have had more than film footage & prints...
I will choose a path that's clear-
I will choose Free Will.
-Rush, "Free Will"
Ravenwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 02:29 PM   #246
SweatyYeti
Illuminator

GT/CS wrote:
Quote:
Don't forget to replicate the wrist band!!!

Don't worry about the "wrist bands", GT!
If what I highlighted cannot be replicated with a fake foot....then Patty is a real, live Sasquatch! It's as simple as that!

tyr13: "There is no proof of bigfoot so there is no proof that bigfoot isn't a bear."
SweatyYeti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 02:37 PM   #247
Hitch
Muse

GT/CS wrote:

If what I highlighted cannot be replicated with a fake foot....then Patty is a real, live Sasquatch! It's as simple as that!
What you highlighted can be replicated with a hockey stick. I don't know what that says about Patty.
Hitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 02:39 PM   #248
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

GT/CS wrote:

This again? Why didn't you show both feet? Also, if Patty's foot really is bending like that yet the toes are as short as they are, what the heck joint in the foot bones is that and whatever would be the anatomical purpose/advantage of backwards bending feet? I know it could easily happen in a bad suit but real feet?

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 03:02 PM   #249
rockinkt
Muse

Originally Posted by kitakaze View Post
<snip>... whatever would be the anatomical purpose/advantage of backwards bending feet? <snip>
Much easier to trim toenails...

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 03:33 PM   #250
SweatyYeti
Illuminator

This again? Why didn't you show both feet?

The view of the right foot is better than the view of the left foot, as least as far as the toes, goes.

Quote:
Also, if Patty's foot really is bending like that yet the toes are as short as they are, what the heck joint in the foot bones is that and whatever would be the anatomical purpose/advantage of backwards bending feet?

Maybe it's the mid-tarsel break, in action??? Or maybe it's just the toes bending.

Again...the significant thing is that if the combination of toe movement (with the foot horizontal) and toe positioning (with the foot vertical) cannot be replicated with loosely-hinged fake toes.....then it cannot be a fake foot w/fake toes.

Like it or not.

Quote:
I know it could easily happen in a bad suit....

Sure you do, kitty.

You "know" it....you just can't show it.

tyr13: "There is no proof of bigfoot so there is no proof that bigfoot isn't a bear."
SweatyYeti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 03:48 PM   #251
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

Once again, Sweaty seems to be under the impression that rubber doesn't bend...

Prove your computer is not a wimp ! Join Team 13232 !
Skeptical Greg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 04:20 PM   #252
xblade
Muse

Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
Once again, Sweaty seems to be under the impression that rubber doesn't bend...
If anything, seems to me his evidence is evidence for a suit, not against it. I know my toes don't flop about like a pair of clown shoes when I walk.
xblade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 04:43 PM   #253
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Maybe it's the mid-tarsel break, in action??? Or maybe it's just the toes bending.
I'm not so sure it's either one of those. Here is a sequence of frames from an animated gif. We see the thing that is proposed to be splaying or upwards bending toes in #3 - but then in #4 we see that the same thing is there, but it is ghostly. IMO, the foot and toes should be already planted flat on the sand in #4, and maybe already even in #3.

If you look at #2-5 frames, you see that the toe-splaying/bending thing only shows up in two frames. I guess this might be a super rapid Bigfoot reflex like a rattlesnake strike or anglerfish gulp.

I don't really know what is going on here, but it doesn't seem right that that big thing in front is actually the toes (or entire ball) bending upwards.

If you get bored looking at the feet, you might check out the fingers to see what might be going on there. I can't see anything with the feet or fingers that would properly rule out a guy in a costume.

Old 24th January 2009, 04:46 PM   #254
GT/CS
Illuminator

This again? Why didn't you show both feet? Also, if Patty's foot really is bending like that yet the toes are as short as they are, what the heck joint in the foot bones is that and whatever would be the anatomical purpose/advantage of backwards bending feet? I know it could easily happen in a bad suit but real feet?
Kitakaze, don't you see that such a foot would leave perfect footprints!
Old 24th January 2009, 04:49 PM   #255
GT/CS
Illuminator

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
I'm not so sure it's either one of those. Here is a sequence of frames from an animated gif. We see the thing that is proposed to be splaying or upwards bending toes in #3 - but then in #4 we see that the same thing is there, but it is ghostly. IMO, the foot and toes should be already planted flat on the sand in #4, and maybe already even in #3.

If you look at #2-5 frames, you see that the toe-splaying/bending thing only shows up in two frames. I guess this might be a super rapid Bigfoot reflex like a rattlesnake strike or anglerfish gulp.

I don't really know what is going on here, but it doesn't seem right that that big thing in front is actually the toes (or entire ball) bending upwards.

If you get bored looking at the feet, you might check out the fingers to see what might be going on there. I can't see anything with the feet or fingers that would properly rule out a guy in a costume.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/18c138f1.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/71c66ab2.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/db6ab01b.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/ea604f3b.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/30012e9e.jpghttp://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/c388d921.jpg
Those are great shots of the diaper-butt!!!!
Old 24th January 2009, 04:55 PM   #256
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

You're gonna need a diaper when high-powered rifle rounds start plowing through your flesh.
Old 24th January 2009, 04:58 PM   #257
GT/CS
Illuminator

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
You're gonna need a diaper when high-powered rifle rounds start plowing through your flesh.
Right......to absorb the blood. That's why there was none. Now I get it.

Wow, this bigfoot stuff is real easy!!!
Old 24th January 2009, 06:51 PM   #258
makaya325
Banned

Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
Right......to absorb the blood. That's why there was none. Now I get it.

Wow, this bigfoot stuff is real easy!!!
Good ol bob.
makaya325 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 07:29 PM   #259
bobbieshort
Scholar

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Bobbie- are you going to answer my questions? You said you would.
Sure, sorry about that...it got by me.

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Bobbie Short- Thanks for you info on the bullets hitting Patty. But I have a couple questions:

1. Why didn't Patty take off running when the gunshots started popping off?

I don’t know the reason, but here is something interesting that might be applicable. Recently (Oct 2008) M.K. Davis sat down in Al Hodgson’s living room and recorded an interview with him and his wife. According to that interview, Patterson cast juvenile tracks off the sandbar at Bluff Creek. We know nothing about the tracks of a little one cast that day in Bluff Crk. In another 2008 interview with Patricia Patterson in her home, the following photograph was giving to M.K. Davis…it shows the juvenile casts. http://www.bigfootencounters.com/images/JREFimage.htm (Pictures #5 & #6 on that page, scroll down) It shows her husband posing with the Laird Meadow track; another pair that I assume is the same as the Laverty track and unknown multiple Bluff Creek tracks, some of them different from Patty’s imprints. The juvenile tracks can be seen on the ground next to Patterson. In reviewing that photograph of Roger with his California tracks, what other explanation can you have than there existed other individuals on that sandbar in Oct of 1967?? Was Patty trying to lead Patterson’s party away from others? A juvenile? I simply do not know, I cannot account for all the tracks cast on the sandbar that day, the Laird Meadow Rd tracks notwithstanding… It was cast on a different date.

2. Couldn't Patty just jump dimensions and save herself? Evidently it wasn’t an option.

3. How far do you think bobG was from Patty when he shot? Like the story we were told, the figure varies … I would have to look up that video again…I’m not sure where to look, chk Murphy’s book, he has all those dimensions published and BG’s interviews are easily Googled or are on YouTube. There are discrepancies there too.

4. IF they murdered a Bigfoot, wouldn't it have behooved Rog and BobG to put Heironymous at the scene, and tell everyone it was a hoax instead of saying it was a real animal that got away? Why not either just A. Go public with the Bigfoot body, or B. Say it was a hoax with BobH in the suit?
I have no idea what must have gone through their heads. Roger (it appears) was looking for a windfall, he thought finding & photographing a BF “in those days” would mean fortune and fame. There is no money in a hoax, although I guess plenty has been made off the MDF & the asscast….

Does that answer all your questions, Drewbot??

Somebody else made a comment a few posts back about the use of the packhorse. I tell you, it wasn’t carrying gear to make “camp” with… Patterson & Gimlin had already been in that area, they had a main camp constructed less than two miles away. Again I ask, what was the need for a pack horse with double side boxes? I’ve bothered with packhorses, they’re a nuisance if all you’re going to do is photograph something and the camera is in the saddlebags. I want to know what was in those wooden boxes.
See packhorse photo at the bottom of this page: http://www.bigfootencounters.com/images/JREFimage.htm (last photo)
bobbieshort is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 08:55 PM   #260
xblade
Muse

Quote:
Again I ask, what was the need for a pack horse with double side boxes? I’ve bothered with packhorses, they’re a nuisance if all you’re going to do is photograph something and the camera is in the saddlebags.
But that isn't all they were doing. They were making a bigfoot movie. The packhorses and their gear were props, just like you'd see in most any other film. Making movies is a nuisance, but the payoff at the end makes it all worth it.
xblade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 12:39 AM   #261
JcR
Banned

Patty's defense against a .30-06
Attached Images
File Type: gif PattyFarts..gif (48.0 KB, 139 views)
JcR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 12:50 AM   #262
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

Poor Patty Nopoops. She thought she had to go but it was just a fart.

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 04:35 AM   #263
LONGTABBER PE
Graduate Poster

Bobbie

>>>According to that interview, Patterson cast juvenile tracks off the sandbar at Bluff Creek. We know nothing about the tracks of a little one cast that day in Bluff Crk.

How do we know those were juvenile BF tracks and not from human feet?

>>>In reviewing that photograph of Roger with his California tracks, what other explanation can you have than there existed other individuals on that sandbar in Oct of 1967??

Heres one, RP was building a case for his documentary. There is no "evidence" ( by the accepted definition of the word) that anything other than a film crew was at Bluff Creek

>>>Like the story we were told, the figure varies … I would have to look up that video again…

I wouldnt invest any time with that because ( given the description of the load) a few feet wouldnt make any difference. It could have been 25 feet or 250 yards- the result would be the same.

>>> I want to know what was in those wooden boxes.

I believe we all share that sentiment but in the absence of factual information, its logical to accept ( if you believe their "storyline" that they were on a mission to search for tracks) that those boxes contained digging tools, plaster,water,mixing containers and such.
LONGTABBER PE is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 07:14 AM   #264
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

Bobbie Short:
Quote:
Roger (it appears) was looking for a windfall, he thought finding & photographing a BF “in those days” would mean fortune and fame. There is no money in a hoax, although I guess plenty has been made off the MDF & the asscast….
If he thought that, why didn't he return to the site with more resources and actually look for the creature ?

A site where he could now be sure was the home of a family of Bigfoots...

( Please don't give me : ...." He asked for tracking dogs from Canada, but they wouldn't come .. " )

Last edited by Skeptical Greg; 25th January 2009 at 07:16 AM.
Skeptical Greg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 09:11 AM   #265
Hitch
Muse

Originally Posted by LONGTABBER PE View Post
>>> I want to know what was in those wooden boxes.

I believe we all share that sentiment but in the absence of factual information, its logical to accept ( if you believe their "storyline" that they were on a mission to search for tracks) that those boxes contained digging tools, plaster,water,mixing containers and such.
...which they left behind at the camp when they finally actually found something. D'OH!
Hitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 09:14 AM   #266
LONGTABBER PE
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
...which they left behind at the camp when they finally actually found something. when they finished planting the fake footprints so there would be something to find later. D'OH!
Much better LOL
LONGTABBER PE is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 09:23 AM   #267
Hitch
Muse

I was going with the "official storyline." Which in this case is the one most likely to be wrong.

There's no official account (even cherry picking Roger and Bob G's statements to get the best fit) of the time of filming, what they did afterward, how the film was transported, when and where it was developed, and delivered for the first showing, that seem even remotely possible, let alone likely.
Old 25th January 2009, 12:41 PM   #268
rockinkt
Muse

<Snip>
I don’t know the reason, but here is something interesting that might be applicable. Recently (Oct 2008) M.K. Davis sat down in Al Hodgson’s living room and recorded an interview with him and his wife. According to that interview, Patterson cast juvenile tracks off the sandbar at Bluff Creek. We know nothing about the tracks of a little one cast that day in Bluff Crk. In another 2008 interview with Patricia Patterson in her home, the following photograph was giving to M.K. Davis…it shows the juvenile casts. http://www.bigfootencounters.com/images/JREFimage.htm (Pictures #5 & #6 on that page, scroll down) It shows her husband posing with the Laird Meadow track; another pair that I assume is the same as the Laverty track and unknown multiple Bluff Creek tracks, some of them different from Patty’s imprints. The juvenile tracks can be seen on the ground next to Patterson. In reviewing that photograph of Roger with his California tracks, what other explanation can you have than there existed other individuals on that sandbar in Oct of 1967?? Was Patty trying to lead Patterson’s party away from others? A juvenile? I simply do not know, I cannot account for all the tracks cast on the sandbar that day, the Laird Meadow Rd tracks notwithstanding… It was cast on a different date.
<Snip>

Why do people automatically assume that just because someone says something that it is true? (especially someone who has a vested interest in stirring up interest)

Other than Hodgson saying the "juvenile cast" was made at Bluff Creek that day - what actual corroborating evidence do we have?
When/where was that photo taken of Patterson and the tracks?
Patterson said nothing about juvenile tracks. Gimlin said nothing. Patterson's wife said nothing.
Now, 40 years later, somebody says something and we must believe it?

As far as the photo - the small cast shown in the photo means nothing. Patterson could have made that at anytime - anywhere.

This whole thing with MK Dufus Davis sounds like another attention grabbing scheme by a person who has demonstrated a vivid imagination or severe psychological problems.

Massacre at Bluff Creek - give me break!

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 01:04 PM   #269
LONGTABBER PE
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by rockinkt View Post
Why do people automatically assume that just because someone says something that it is true? (especially someone who has a vested interest in stirring up interest)

Other than Hodgson saying the "juvenile cast" was made at Bluff Creek that day - what actual corroborating evidence do we have?
Patterson said nothing about juvenile tracks. Gimlin said nothing. Patterson's wife said nothing.

As far as the photo - the small cast shown in the photo means nothing. Patterson could have made that at anytime - anywhere.

This whole thing with MK Dufus Davis sounds like another attention grabbing scheme by a person who has demonstrated a vivid imagination or severe psychological problems.

Agreed and let me add some more

>>>Patterson said nothing about juvenile tracks. Gimlin said nothing. Patterson's wife said nothing.

Put on your RCMP harness and look at it from the other side- it gets worse.

"IF" RP had so many varied tracks that he "believed" were really from a BF ( as an innocent person would)- he would have to realize there was at least a small community of them locally. ( that many varied tracks, if real could indicate nothing less)

OK, he was on a "mission" to find tracks and he "found" them. The next logical step would be to find the owner of the feet that made them. THAT would be the 'money" shot and he would know that science ( and everyone else) would be on his bandwagon and throwng money at the "find of the century" and not only would he make money ( and maybe a spot on Marlin Perkins Wild Kingdom) but would go down in legitimate history.

The biggest indicator of hoax ( in addition to everything else) isnt so much what RP did as what he didnt do ( that would normally be expected)

I would strongly move the PGF from the hoax column to at least the legitimately undecided column IF RP had

continued the everlasting search

produced multiple PGF's ( different but similar type creatures)

All he did from the PGF forward ( other than a token effort when needed) was go to the market. Thats what one expects of a con and not what one expects from a person who actually "found" what he dedicated so many years searching for.

After all, Robert ballard was an explorer and he didnt stop with the Titanic.
Old 25th January 2009, 01:23 PM   #270
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

Quote:
After all, Robert ballard was an explorer and he didnt stop with the Titanic.
But understandable if he had, since he did actually find it, and others were subsequently able to retrieve pieces of it ..

Old 25th January 2009, 02:51 PM   #271
bobbieshort
Scholar

<snip>

----------------------
You know Rockinkt, you criticize a man for his opinions and hide behind an avatar name. It’s easy to attack man ad hominem (& hide behind an avatar) than it is to look at his work and decide for yourself what the images show.

Anyman is entitled to his opinion, at least Davis is participating in research; I don’t know what qualifies you.

“Massacre at Bluff Creek”……so what?
Is that pronouncement any worse than the MDF nonsense, the asscast overkill and that ridiculous midtarsal break pronouncement. Come on….
bobbieshort is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 03:05 PM   #272
LONGTABBER PE
Graduate Poster

----------------------
You know Rockinkt, you criticize a man for his opinions and hide behind an avatar name. It’s easy to attack man ad hominem (& hide behind an avatar) than it is to look at his work and decide for yourself what the images show.

Anyman is entitled to his opinion, at least Davis is participating in research; I don’t know what qualifies you.

“Massacre at Bluff Creek”……so what?
Is that pronouncement any worse than the MDF nonsense, the asscast overkill and that ridiculous midtarsal break pronouncement. Come on….
>>>It’s easy to attack man ad hominem (& hide behind an avatar) than it is to look at his work and decide for yourself what the images show.

I've seen his work and not commenting on him personally but his "work" and conclusions are pretty much an insult to human intelligence.

>>>Anyman is entitled to his opinion, at least Davis is participating in research; I don’t know what qualifies you.

In all honesty, "researcher" and "research" in ( you guessed it) BIGFOOT Science has a definition all its own and NOT shared or accepted in quality,standards,methods, training, or anything else by any legitimate established science. Not speaking for Rock but what qualifies him ( as well as myself) is that we are legitimate investigators with extensive LE backgrounds. Both of us have advanced degrees and decades of doing "real" investigations in the "real" world. Its easy to spot a flawed one when you know how a real one is supposed to work.

This is not directed at you, MK or anyone specific but is true in the world of BF.

>>>Is that pronouncement any worse than the MDF nonsense, the asscast overkill and that ridiculous midtarsal break pronouncement. Come on

In the way you put that, no I agree- they are all equally unsupported by any legitimate evidence.
Old 25th January 2009, 03:24 PM   #273
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

BobbieShort
Quote:
I applaud you and find it interesting that you feel free to make such a pronouncement in a skeptical venue.

Did I miss where you made similar comments over at BFF ?

There was even one thread where Dr. Meldrum himself was participating. I suspect your ' midtarsal break ' comment, would create quite a buzz over there, even today ..

Old 25th January 2009, 04:01 PM   #274
makaya325
Banned

It should be the same for bob h.
makaya325 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 04:39 PM   #275
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

This one reminds me of the Wallace Alderfoot...

Old 25th January 2009, 04:48 PM   #276
M.K.Davis
Student

Actually, my dog is named dufus. I'm thinking about trading names with him though, he's not nearly as foolish as I am. M.K.
M.K.Davis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 04:50 PM   #277
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

How could anyone believe the one on the far right, came from a real animal of any kind, except maybe a clown ..

Old 25th January 2009, 05:05 PM   #278
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Old 25th January 2009, 05:58 PM   #279
rockinkt
Muse

Originally Posted by M.K.Davis View Post
Actually, my dog is named dufus. I'm thinking about trading names with him though, he's not nearly as foolish as I am. M.K.
Glad to hear that...

Care to answer the questions in my post?

I'll add to them these two questions:

What is your training/experience in conducting investigative interviews?

What training/experience qualifies you to ascertain something is a bullet strike on film?

Old 25th January 2009, 06:07 PM   #280
mangler
Critical Thinker

I thought Davis was primateer on JREF. Is there a conspiracy theory involving a switch of name that we should be aware of?

m

Rene Dahinden
mangler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal