ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 21st January 2009, 08:12 PM   #1
Thunder
Banned

Artists for 9-11 Truth

http://www.911artists.com/

Hee. Hee Hee. Haa haa haaa!!!!!!

!! !!!!!!!!!

Oh God. I'm sorry. Its just soo silly.

Last edited by Thunder; 21st January 2009 at 08:20 PM.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
http://www.911artists.com/

Hee. Hee Hee. Haa haa haaa!!!!!!

: D!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God. I'm sorry. Its just soo silly.
That's really, really stupid. When did that website come to be?
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Thunder
Banned

Sorry....Pepsi still spewing out of my nose from laughter. Will answer your question shortly.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 08:42 PM   #4
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Artist Wannabes for 9/11 Truth is a much better statement.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 09:04 PM   #5
alex04
Critical Thinker

the Artists formerly known as AE911truth?
alex04 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 09:56 PM   #6
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

LOL! Jesse Ventura is a demolition expert now!
Old 21st January 2009, 11:09 PM   #7
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Sure he is. He demolished any credibility he ever had way before 9/11.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2009, 11:26 PM   #8
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

I noticed one of their 9/11 Truth artists, Michael Wolsey the mosaic guy, does corporate logos. He can't be trusted - he's obviously a disinfo agent since he's done contracts for corporations. Isn't that word alone supposed to send 9/11 TM folks into a tizzy?
Old 21st January 2009, 11:40 PM   #9
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
I noticed one of their 9/11 Truth artists, Michael Wolsey the mosaic guy, does corporate logos. He can't be trusted - he's obviously a disinfo agent since he's done contracts for corporations. Isn't that word alone supposed to send 9/11 TM folks into a tizzy?
Not necessarily. As long as it serves what they believe to be the truth, then he's a truther. It's kind of like when truthers accept main stream media accounts of 9/11 only when it supports their delusions. Otherwise the MSM isn't to be trusted.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2009, 06:33 AM   #10
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Combined, they have all the talent of an Austrian paper-hanger.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2009, 11:04 AM   #11
Stupid
Thinker

Artists are probably the best communicators for the conspiracy topic.

"oohhh, what imagination!"
"what creativity!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They could have easily joined AEscholars for truth, but no...
...they opted for self-promotion instead.

=FB=

Last edited by Stupid; 22nd January 2009 at 11:10 AM.
Stupid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2009, 02:59 PM   #12
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Bet you few of them can do a whole apartment in one day, two coats.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2009, 03:06 PM   #13
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Artists are probably the best communicators for the conspiracy topic.

"oohhh, what imagination!"
"what creativity!"
I think this is a major reason why so many artists....including many who are very,very talented...fall for woo so often.
Old 22nd January 2009, 03:19 PM   #14
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Refusing to dignify that link with a click...
Old 22nd January 2009, 03:40 PM   #15
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2009, 04:53 PM   #16
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster

Can someone post some of my favorite truther artwork: The hand drawn picture of what a plane should do when it hits the ground. If I remember correctly, it may have originally been posted by Killtown.
Old 22nd January 2009, 05:06 PM   #17
bonavada

Originally Posted by VespaGuy View Post
Can someone post some of my favorite truther artwork: The hand drawn picture of what a plane should do when it hits the ground. If I remember correctly, it may have originally been posted by Killtown.
Also the see-saw moot rendering masterpiece by one of the CIT crew.

BV
bonavada is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2009, 07:23 PM   #18
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

My favorite was Craig Ranke's SeeSaw LightPole in the Car.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2009, 07:31 PM   #19
Trojan
Critical Thinker

Must be the SEAL training ... how to demolish a building without leaving the elevator shaft.
Trojan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 02:08 AM   #20
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 02:34 AM   #21
Dr Adequate
Banned

My latest installation is a poignant meditation on the futility of the Truth Movement. Fashioned entirely out of pizza boxes, its flimsy material evokes the fragility of the Truthers' grasp on sanity. In a dynamic and provocative finale, I plan to set fire to the sculpture and see if it falls over.

It is entitled, simply, Big Pile Of Woo.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 03:05 AM   #22
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bonavada View Post
Also the see-saw moot rendering masterpiece by one of the CIT crew.

BV
I thought you meant this one, but when I copied the URL, it seems that Lloyd drew this picture.

Last edited by Bell; 23rd January 2009 at 03:13 AM.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 05:04 AM   #23
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

no that isnt the one. There is one that Craig specifically drew. The end out of the car is much longer, etc...

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 06:44 AM   #24
Tweeter
Banned

Another new group of talented people joining the woo.
When will the madness stop?!!
Tweeter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 09:43 AM   #25
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Beautiful. Thank you.
Old 23rd January 2009, 04:28 PM   #26
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

I'm having trouble navigating that site. Am I just too computer-illiterate or does it lack stuff like evidence?
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 04:30 PM   #27
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
I'm having trouble navigating that site. Am I just too computer-illiterate or does it lack stuff like evidence?
You're probably too left-brained

Last edited by Bell; 23rd January 2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 23rd January 2009, 04:32 PM   #28
applecorped
Rotten to the Core

Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post

Talented?
Old 23rd January 2009, 05:12 PM   #29
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The only talent exposed believing in 911 truth?
A talent in lack of knowledge on 911,
no understanding of physics related to 911,
zero flight knowledge on the events of 911,
no logic see 911Truth is comprised of delusions, and
a talent to not have evidence.

You are confusing their talents (“Alleged talents”) as artists with their ability to think rationally on 911.
When will the belief in nut case ideas from 911Truth stop? When knowledge and evidence is applied. Darn, that was easy.

As usual 911Truth lacks evidence to support the ridiculous claims made.

Last edited by beachnut; 23rd January 2009 at 05:16 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2009, 05:24 PM   #30
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Tweeter = troll

Ignore him/her/it
Old 24th January 2009, 04:55 PM   #31
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Tweeter = troll

Ignore him/her/it
I can't help but picture him sitting in his parents house looking just like his avatar wondering why no one pay him any attention.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 06:17 PM   #32
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

hmmm... nnn... of course is it me or do they imply Jesse Ventura as being a professional in controlled demolition? I would at least hope they'd avoid those kinds of mistakes when appealing to authority to substantiate their beefs...

beyond that... I don't see much substance to the site... just parroting the same crap from the same incompetents...

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
Sorry....Pepsi still spewing out of my nose from laughter. Will answer your question shortly.

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 24th January 2009 at 06:19 PM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 08:10 PM   #33
Homeland Insurgency
Banned

Yeah he is.

How about your Blanchard is he? How so?
Homeland Insurgency is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 08:38 PM   #34
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Homeland Insurgency View Post
Yeah he is.

How about your Blanchard is he? How so?
Poor Jesse has insane ideas on 911. LOL – a pitiful sight.
You are woefully unprepared to defend your delusion to make it into reality.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 09:51 PM   #35
Homeland Insurgency
Banned

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Poor Jesse has insane ideas on 911. LOL – a pitiful sight.
You are woefully unprepared to defend your delusion to make it into reality.
Actually you are the one painfully and obviously unable to address what I asked.

Stop with the insults already. You're not funny. Not at all.

And still with all the extra tags?. Jeez it's so annoying replying to you.
Homeland Insurgency is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 10:41 PM   #36
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Yeah he is.
He was formerly a wrestler, actor, radio host, and Minnesota governor. While being a professional in the relevant field isn't necessary, he's yet to offer any useful information demonstrating his expertise in "controlled demolition." In effect he's no more competent than the incompetents at AEfor911truth. Although this artists group went the extra step by using his name as a false appeal to authority in stating that he is professionally qualified.

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 24th January 2009 at 10:43 PM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2009, 11:02 PM   #37
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Actually you are the one painfully and obviously unable to address what I asked.

Stop with the insults already. You're not funny. Not at all.
Poor Jesse; short on facts, long on delusional ideas; and with your support he is not going to improve.

You need to reply with evidence to prove Jesse’s ideas on 911 are not nut case dirt dumb conclusions based on what other idiots have said about 911. I mean you got the stuff to earn a Pulitzer Prize; right? I know you are evidence free so Jesse’s ideas on 911 are insane and you can’t support him with anything. You are void of evidence. No real help to 911Truth or Jesse, you are stuck with delusions from Jesse and 911Truth. Helpless; stuck with the anti-intellectual rant highlighted with a chant like cult members in some movement saying “911 was an inside job”. Drank the Kool-Aid fallen for the delusional ideas of 911. This is not an insult, it is reality for you.
Maybe you can blame your education. Good luck

I doubt 911Truth has any idea why Jesse’s idea on 911 are delusions. There are plenty of place to gather evidence to cure Jesse’s terminal stupidity on 911.

Start here http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=18

Last edited by beachnut; 24th January 2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 25th January 2009, 01:00 AM   #38
Dr Adequate
Banned

Let us know when their talents encompass such things as a knowledge of elementary physics, common sense, or basic literacy.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2009, 06:49 AM   #39
Father Dagon
Graduate Poster

Oh Lordy! Is the site a *chan-thread with extra much MS Paint and derp? The drawing reminds me of Hans Hörbiger who didn't made any calculations to check the soundness of his Welteislehre.

So you kids who study solid mechanics are simply wasting your time.
Old 7th September 2012, 07:59 PM   #40
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Bumping an old thread because I came across this picture at Actors & Artists for 9/11 Truth:

If that doesn't sum up the dirt dumb*, incredulous fantasyland of truthers, I don't know what does.

* Hat tip to beachnut.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories