ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags aa77 , AAL77 , cit , pentagon

Old 19th March 2009, 04:56 PM   #1
BCR
Master Poster

CIT Presents Their Exhaustive Witness List - Yep, Still No Flyover Witness

I decided to drop by the CIT home to see if they have made any progress yet. Aldo has just presented an exhaustive eyewitness list by categories of observations. Even in their list, one major omission...no fly-over witness category.

CIT Eyewitness List

Oh my, how could this have happened?

I know, this is an old thread, but CIT has done some recent updates grasping for straws like nothing I have ever seen and still not one fly-over witness even though they confirmed some very good POV's (like the Khavkin residence). From the balconey, they had a perfect veiw of the "fly-over". Great work CIT!

Oh my, looks like CIT has blocked my IP address since I posted this, so the links don't work for me now. That's okay though, I'm creating pdf's of the pages and I'll link to those later on.

Last edited by BCR; 19th March 2009 at 05:45 PM.
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2009, 06:17 PM   #2
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 911files View Post
Great work CIT!
They post people who saw 77 impact the Pentagon. Why do they refute themselves?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2009, 06:21 PM   #3
BCR
Master Poster

I'll post the pictures they are using shortly. If ANYONE would have seen a fly-over, well they just presented a solid case. Problem is, the witness did NOT see a flyover and was too far away to be suckered by the "magical illusion".
Old 19th March 2009, 07:31 PM   #4
BCR
Master Poster

DS Khavkin POV

The eyewitness that CIT presented photographic evidence for was DS Khavkin. To start, what did Khavkin state they observed?

Quote:
We live in Arlington, VA just outside of Washington, DC in a high-rise building on the eight floor. Our balcony faces the city, with a panoramic view of the Pentagon, National Airport, and the entire downtown area of Washington, DC. We were watching the events unfolding on TV in New York. Then, at about 9:40 am Eastern Daylight Time, my husband and I heard an aircraft directly overhead. At first, we thought it was the jets that sometimes fly overhead. However, it appeared to be a small commercial aircraft. The engine was at full throttle.

First, the plane knocked down a number of street lamp poles, then headed directly for the Pentagon and crashed on the lawn near the west side the Pentagon. A huge fireball exploded with thick black smoke."
According to CIT's on-the-scene investigator, this is an aerial shot of Khavkin's POV.

I can confirm from my trips to the area that this is indeed the building, located at Columbia Pike and South Courthouse Road. The flight path near this building has also been confirmed by the police dispatch audio recorded at the time of the event.

Here are six other images taken from the balcony POV presented by the cracker jack CIT investigator.

Conclusion: The Khavkin's could not have seen the plane hit the poles or Pentagon.

Obviously I do not agree with this conclusion, but I think what is more important is what they could see. If the plane had flown past, to the right, or to the left, the Khavkin's would have seen it...period! CIT once again proves the "official story" correct.

Last edited by BCR; 19th March 2009 at 07:40 PM.
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2009, 07:40 PM   #5
dtugg
Banned

I see they are still lying about Roosevelt Roberts being a flyover witness.

Could they possibly be any more pathetic?

Hi Craig! When can we expect to see your next sockpuppet?
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2009, 07:45 PM   #6
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
I see they are still lying about Roosevelt Roberts being a flyover witness.

Could they possibly be any more pathetic?

Hi Craig! When can we expect to see your next sockpuppet?
But notice, from this POV represented here, a perfect view of what Roberts would have seen. Could it be that Roberts saw AAL77?
Old 19th March 2009, 07:52 PM   #7
The Big Dog

I see the fraudulent mutts mention Frank Probst for the first time in a couple of years after I brought him up. They talked to him, hell they say: "Frank Probst (CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT)"

So Frank Probst CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT:

American Airlines Flight 77 approached from the west, coming in low over the nearby five-story Navy Annex on a hill overlooking the Pentagon.

"He has lights off, wheels up, nose down," Probst recalled. The plane seemed to be accelerating directly toward him. He froze.

"I knew I was dead," he said later. "The only thing I thought was, 'Damn, my wife has to go to another funeral, and I'm not going to see my two boys again.'."

He dove to his right. He recalls the engine passing on one side of him, about six feet away.

The plane's right wing went through a generator trailer "like butter," Probst said. The starboard engine hit a low cement wall and blew apart.

CONTACTED
INTERVIEWED
CONFIRMED

Somebody stick a fork in those mutts, they are farking done. Everything that CIT has said about no SOC witnesses is a lie.

CONTACTED
INTERVIEWED
CONFIRMED

CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT

Last edited by The Big Dog; 19th March 2009 at 08:00 PM.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2009, 07:59 PM   #8
BCR
Master Poster

Like I said, CIT is doing a fine job
Old 19th March 2009, 08:33 PM   #9
The Big Dog

Like I said, CIT is doing a fine job
CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT

what a bunch of jokers these clowns are

Confirmed SoC confirmed light pole impact confirmed pentagon impact

Thanks guys!
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2009, 08:36 PM   #10
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Where's TheLoneBedouin? Anyone?

Oh wait. That's right.
Old 19th March 2009, 08:39 PM   #11
The Big Dog

To: "'apfn@apfn.org '"

Dear Sir rest assured it was a Boeing 757 that flew into the building that
day, I was on duty as a pentagon police sgt. I was refueling my vehicle at
the barraks k gas station that day adjacent to the aircrafts flight path.
It was close enough that i could see the windows had the shades pulled down,
it struck several light poles next to rt 27 and struck a trailer used to
store construction equipment for the renovation of the pentagon that was to
the right of the fueselage impact point. The fact that you are insinuating
that this was staged and a fraud is unbelievable. You ask were the debris
is...well it was in the building..I saw it everywhere. I swear to god you
people piss me off to no end. I invite you and you come down and I will walk
you through it step by step. I have more than a few hours in general
aviation aircraft and can identify commercial airliners. Have you ever seen
photos of other aircraft accident photos...there usually isnt huge amounts
of debris left...how much did you see from the WTC?...are those fake
aircraft flying into the building. I know that this will make no diffrence
to you because to even have a websight like this you are obviously a
diffrent sort of thinker.

Naturally Bill is right.

Last edited by The Big Dog; 19th March 2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 19th March 2009, 08:51 PM   #12
Thunder
Banned

I like these guys:

Claims they "Saw" impact of "plane"/large airliner-were in a position to possibly confirm one:
1. Deb Anlauf (CONTACTED by CIT, would not return call)
2. Donald Bouchoux (military consultant. CONTACTED by CIT, would not return call)
3. Mike Walter (had dinner with CIT)
4. Sean Boger (CONFIRMED the north side, impact deduced we believe)
5. Pam Bradley (unconfirmed account/witness)
6. Hugh "Tim" Timmerman (Dawn Vignola's roomate, unavailable for comment)
7. James R. Cissell
8. Daryl Donley
9. Bobby Eberle (came forward well after the event, Jeff Gannon's boss)
10. Penny Elgas
11. Mary Ann Owens
12. Scott Perry
13. Frank Probst (CONTACTED/CONFIRMED)
Noel Sepulveda, Navy Master Sgt.
14. G. T. Stanley (unconfirmed name/witness)
15. Steve Storti
16. Carla Thompson (unconfirmed name/witness)
17. Dave Winslow, AP Radio reporter (CONTACTED by CIT, did not return call)
18. Terrance Kean (Unreachable)
19. Dave Marra (dubious, questionable witness-claims plane cartwheeled into 20. building)
20. Mark Petitt (VERY dubious account)
21. Aziz El Hallou (Debunked lying witness, proven to be at Navy Annex)
22. Robert A Leonard(driving northbound in the HOV lanes on I-395; Pentagon is on the left. The plane vanished, absorbed by the building, and there was a slight pause. Then a huge fireball rose into the sky.")
23. Mitch Mitchell, Ret. Army Col., CBS news correspondent (account is problematic)
24. Mike Dobbs (according to writer, not confirmed, not his own words)
25. Joe Harrington (seems like it made impact before Wedge-in South Parking lot)
26. Rick Renzi (corrupt congressman, listed as law student, has plane "dive bombing", very peculiar account)

"Saw" a plane & impact from far away, but DID NOT see a second plane/jet shadowing/chasing and veering away as the impact happened:
27. Steve Anderson, USA Today Editor (saw impact from USA Today building)
Don Wright (a commuter plane, two-engined )
Don Chauncey (small commuter plane)
Steve Gerard (saw small corporate jet with no markings) (CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT)
28. Lesley Kelly, Cmdr. U.S. Navy (Ret.) (near impossible to see the plane approach from DC)
29. James Robbins (a national-security analyst & NRO contributor for National Review, William F Buckley (CIA) publication saw silver flash, "diving in an unrecoverable angle")
Ken Ford (prop plane flying up river from National)
30.Christopher Munsey, Navy Times reporter

"saw" impact of plane? does that mean they are paid by the NWO to say as such?

The actually found for us witnesses that saw the plane hit the Pentagon. Wonderful!!!

They have done our work for us!! Thanks CTists!!

Last edited by Thunder; 19th March 2009 at 08:52 PM.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2009, 08:56 PM   #13
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
I see the fraudulent mutts mention Frank Probst for the first time in a couple of years after I brought him up. They talked to him, hell they say: "Frank Probst (CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT)"

So Frank Probst CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT:

American Airlines Flight 77 approached from the west, coming in low over the nearby five-story Navy Annex on a hill overlooking the Pentagon.

"He has lights off, wheels up, nose down," Probst recalled. The plane seemed to be accelerating directly toward him. He froze.

"I knew I was dead," he said later. "The only thing I thought was, 'Damn, my wife has to go to another funeral, and I'm not going to see my two boys again.'."

He dove to his right. He recalls the engine passing on one side of him, about six feet away.

The plane's right wing went through a generator trailer "like butter," Probst said. The starboard engine hit a low cement wall and blew apart.

CONTACTED
INTERVIEWED
CONFIRMED

Somebody stick a fork in those mutts, they are farking done. Everything that CIT has said about no SOC witnesses is a lie.

CONTACTED
INTERVIEWED
CONFIRMED

CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT
Of course CIT responds to this by saying...

Quote:
For the record....not everyone we spoke with was recorded and agreed to an interview.

Frank Probst being one.

Although we talked to him over the phone he did not agree to an interview and was very vague and defensive.

Of course we know why since his account is proven false by all the independent witnesses who were not used as part of the propaganda like Probst was who was even featured in the ASCE report.
Whoops...Probst went under da bus.
Old 20th March 2009, 05:24 AM   #14
The Big Dog

Of course CIT responds to this by saying...

Whoops...Probst went under da bus.
Gee I wonder if there is enough room under that bus what with the cab driver, the Priest, Probst's co-worker, Morin, Boger, etc etc etc

What a bunch of frauds. That is CONTACTED/CONFIRMED by everyone who has read their garbage.

Probst: SOC IMPACT CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT

Last edited by The Big Dog; 20th March 2009 at 05:26 AM. Reason: cut and forgot to paste
Old 20th March 2009, 06:57 AM   #15
Jackanory
Graduate Poster

Has anybody told Roundhead?
Jackanory is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 08:22 AM   #16
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jackanory View Post
Has anybody told Roundhead?
good idea. He has been around as of late, and might be a good ball of yarn for the boys here.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 08:23 AM   #17
bob the analyst
Thinker

That was a lot of work, well done sir.
bob the analyst is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 10:47 AM   #18
BCR
Master Poster

Gee I wonder if there is enough room under that bus what with the cab driver, the Priest, Probst's co-worker, Morin, Boger, etc etc etc

What a bunch of frauds. That is CONTACTED/CONFIRMED by everyone who has read their garbage.

Probst: SOC IMPACT CONTACTED/CONFIRMED/INTERVIEWED by CIT
It is a big bus...
Old 20th March 2009, 10:52 AM   #19
Bobert
Illuminator

....and it seems they need quite frequently.
I wonder who will be next?
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 11:12 AM   #20
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
....and it seems they need quite frequently.
I wonder who will be next?
Probably Dylan Avery, et al. The persistently incompetent internet fraudsters have been busy throwing the Loose Change boys under the Bus too. Aldo has been calling them out on their web site, and the fraudsters have completely hijacked the Loose Change Board. Too bad the mods over there donít have the testicular fortitude to clamp down on bafflingly profane buttertub Aldo.

Anyway, what have we learned? That CIT has interviewed SoC witnesses, has confirmed their testimony and falsely represent that there are no such witnesses.

Stick a fork in these mutts, they are done.
Old 20th March 2009, 11:28 AM   #21
BCR
Master Poster

Well, I for one think they should be commended for all of their hard work. They have done a magnificant job tracking down all of these eyewitnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon. They have documented all of these POV's so that we all can understand that if a plane flew over the Pentagon, these eyewitnesses would have seen it. Best of all, they have proved that no one saw a plane fly over the Pentagon.

This is wonderful work and they should be held in high esteem, and not ridiculed for the size of their bus.
Old 20th March 2009, 12:10 PM   #22
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Well, I for one think they should be commended for all of their hard work. They have done a magnificant job tracking down all of these eyewitnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon. They have documented all of these POV's so that we all can understand that if a plane flew over the Pentagon, these eyewitnesses would have seen it. Best of all, they have proved that no one saw a plane fly over the Pentagon.

This is wonderful work and they should be held in high esteem, and not ridiculed for the size of their bus.
For one thing,I don't think we(they) are dealing with bus anymore.

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 01:04 PM   #23
The Big Dog

That is my fault, it is just that the size of Aldo's bus has grown so considerably since they have been misrepresenting what happened at the pentagon.
Old 20th March 2009, 01:24 PM   #24
A W Smith
Philosopher

that witness list thread over there is five months old.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 01:30 PM   #25
BCR
Master Poster

Yes it is, just goes to show ya how often I drop by their house. But notice they appreciated the visit by blocking my IP and writing a clarification post regarding Probst
Old 20th March 2009, 03:30 PM   #26
Bobert
Illuminator

Wait a minute!
The CIT CULT STILL doesnt have a flyover witness?
I am shocked!
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 07:49 PM   #27
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Too bad the mods over there donít have the testicular fortitude to clamp down on bafflingly profane buttertub Aldo.
You spotlight that JFK idiot when you speak of LC mod's not having testicular fortitude. Not to mention an absence of backbone. Man of Rubber.
Old 20th March 2009, 08:19 PM   #28
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
You spotlight that JFK idiot when you speak of LC mod's not having testicular fortitude. Not to mention an absence of backbone. Man of Rubber.
JFK loves you, they made a whole thread about how dumb their ideas are based on your web site. They advertise their ignorance on 911 issues and Balsamo brags how you give him publicity? But does he need publicity for his offer of no theories and delusions.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 08:25 PM   #29
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

That is my fault, it is just that the size of Aldo's bus has grown so considerably since they have been misrepresenting what happened at the pentagon.
That's what I like about this forum. A day hardly goes by that I don't learn something. Here all this time I thought Craig and Aldo have been riding the short bus.

The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2009, 08:29 PM   #30
Bobert
Illuminator

Last edited by Bobert; 20th March 2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 21st March 2009, 06:45 AM   #31
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
That's what I like about this forum. A day hardly goes by that I don't learn something. Here all this time I thought Craig and Aldo have been riding the short bus.
Well, they were, but it's hard to get all those witnesses under a short bus.
Old 21st March 2009, 07:38 AM   #32
Bananaman
Banned

Just out of curiosity, do Craig and Aldo live together? I'm no homophobe, jees, I've kissed my boss and she's practically a man, but seriously; (how do semi-colons work?) I do have the impression that the truther underground lives in a a cave involved in slightly worrying although mutually beneficial relationships.

Can anyone tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here or am I on to something?

Bananaman.

Last edited by Bananaman; 21st March 2009 at 07:40 AM.
Bananaman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2009, 07:58 AM   #33
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
JFK loves you, they made a whole thread about how dumb their ideas are based on your web site. They advertise their ignorance on 911 issues and Balsamo brags how you give him publicity? But does he need publicity for his offer of no theories and delusions.

Holy smokes... They made a thread about me back in January!!!! CIT LOVES ME!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me?

Oh... and they may sue me for Libel! WOOOOOT!

Where's Mr Herbert the Pervert?, obsessing with Blobert the slobert
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=507
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2009, 08:03 AM   #34
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Bananaman View Post
Just out of curiosity, do Craig and Aldo live together? I'm no homophobe, jees, I've kissed my boss and she's practically a man, but seriously; (how do semi-colons work?) I do have the impression that the truther underground lives in a a cave involved in slightly worrying although mutually beneficial relationships.

Can anyone tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here or am I on to something?

Bananaman.
"tree." That is the key: the CIT maintains a tree fort in which they store their super secret complete interview tapes of every witness they have ever interviewed, including the SoC, pole impact witnesses that the heroes have concluded are responsible for mass murder. Also there is a small shredder for the "out takes" of their NoC witnesses, wink wink.

Alfalfa, Porky and sometimes Dom, Dom, Dom of the CIT-ee-EE have keys. They let SPreston in once in a while to hang pictures on the wall, JFK and Lin whatever and the rest of the Loose Change mods have applied for membership and are in charge of protecting the boys from "dubunkers."

It is believed that the PFFT underground lair and elite carry on luggage defense academy is located in troll like cavern under the tree, but research has revealed that Pfft runs their operation out of a motorcycle repair facility located in Canada, of all places.
Old 23rd March 2009, 11:08 AM   #35
bje
Graduate Poster

I decided to drop by the CIT home to see if they have made any progress yet. Aldo has just presented an exhaustive eyewitness list by categories of observations. Even in their list, one major omission...no fly-over witness category.
Sigh...

This just in: Franco is still dead.
Old 23rd March 2009, 12:22 PM   #36
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
Holy smokes... They made a thread about me back in January!!!! CIT LOVES ME!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me?

Oh... and they may sue me for Libel! WOOOOOT!

Where's Mr Herbert the Pervert?, obsessing with Blobert the slobert
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=507
HAHAHAHAHA
Most people shouldn't post while drunk but in Aldo's case its don't post after attacking the all you can eat buffet.
Old 23rd March 2009, 07:24 PM   #37
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
HAHAHAHAHA
Most people shouldn't post while drunk but in Aldo's case its don't post after attacking the all you can eat buffet.
Hee hee, I notice that rather than posting a factual refutation of Probst's testimony, Aldo has pulled out his "16.5's mom" sock, and started making fun of our families.

Heck of team you've put together Craig-o!
Old 23rd March 2009, 11:37 PM   #38
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

Originally Posted by 16.5's Mom
I am so sorry for my son's behavior. He is just very angry and frustrated. Plus the child abuse and neglect didn't help.
What in the hell...?

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2009, 06:46 AM   #39
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
What in the hell...?
That's Aldo's pathetic sock. I love it! The clown is completely self-debunking! Remember, he is a "serious researcher" who just happens to go into a spittle soaked rage anytime anyone dares question his religion of the North of Citgo path.

Just get him wound up, and off he goes. And he wonders why the rest of the truth movement thinks that CIT and Aldo in particular are a joke.

Anyone Aldo, do me a favor, share with us what South of Citgo witness Probst said when you "INTERVIEWED AND CONFIRMED" his story. And don't give us any BS about how he didn't let you record him, that has never stopped you before.
Old 24th March 2009, 06:54 AM   #40
BCR
Master Poster

And don't give us any BS about how he didn't let you record him, that has never stopped you before.
Amen

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories