ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 7th April 2009, 03:10 PM   #1
Bobert
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,126
Another CIT "witness" thrown under the bus

Ok I really cant keep score of all of the witnesses that the CIT has thrown under the bus but please if you are keeping score add Scott Cook to that list!
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index...iew=getnewpost
Quote:
As it turns out the new evidence regarding the C-130 flight path proves that Scott Cook's account is blatantly false and there really is no possible way he could be simply mistaken by this much.
NOW HE IS A SUSPECT!!!!

Quote:
Knowing what we know today we are forced to admit we were initially wrong about Scott Cook and that he is most definitely a suspect as part of the propaganda meant to merge the two stories of the flyover with the C-130 for cover similar to what we also know that Keith Wheelhouse did with his "shadowing" claim but in a different way.

Keith and Scott's accounts gave two different and important perspectives to work as cover for the flyover and both were very much disseminated and well known stories by researchers and others.

Maybe not so strangely the website where he hosted his story and pictures of his office and stuff is now down. Of course we'll make sure that Scott Cook is not forgotten.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 03:20 PM   #2
BCR
Master Poster
 
BCR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,278
Poor Scott, I was wondering how long it would take CIT to figure out he was a NWO operative. Yes, Scott was the one who recruited me to the NWO back in 2007 during my visit to the area. No harm in letting that out now. I just wish Keith could have remained undercover a little longer though.
__________________
"Is your claim that the level of penetration is only governed by distance and not the material that is being penetrated?" - DGM
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 03:34 PM   #3
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Wait til Craig finds out that Aldo is really an NWO disinfo agent planted as his friend to spread the lies.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Galileo
Illuminator
 
Galileo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,368
It looks to me like Craig Ranke is just an honest researcher. It is not his fault the witness lied. What would you rather have Craig do, continue to use a witness that has been discredited?
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:12 PM   #5
BCR
Master Poster
 
BCR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,278
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
It looks to me like Craig Ranke is just an honest researcher. It is not his fault the witness lied. What would you rather have Craig do, continue to use a witness that has been discredited?


Oh no, you did not just say that.
__________________
"Is your claim that the level of penetration is only governed by distance and not the material that is being penetrated?" - DGM
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:13 PM   #6
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
It looks to me like Craig Ranke is just an honest researcher...
That is truly priceless. Ranke is the furthest thing from an "honest" anything. He makes Steven Jones look like an honest scientist, and that is saying something.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:14 PM   #7
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by 911files View Post


Oh no, you did not just say that.
I'll let you have it as a stundie, if you want it. I submitted last month.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:21 PM   #8
Galileo
Illuminator
 
Galileo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,368
Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
That is truly priceless. Ranke is the furthest thing from an "honest" anything. He makes Steven Jones look like an honest scientist, and that is saying something.

TAM
Ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the Pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:21 PM   #9
A W Smith
Philosopher
 
A W Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,032
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
It looks to me like Craig Ranke is just an honest researcher.
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/poll...he911truthmove
Quote:
77. Please name the three theories promoted by TM members that you think have been most damaging in terms of public perception of the movement. Rank them from most to least damaging.
1) No plane at Pentagon, 39%
2) No planes at WTC, 32%
3) Pod theory, 14%
__________________
911 resource site by Mark Roberts
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home
Gravy: Christopher7; You are a Basking Shark in a sea of ignorance.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:27 PM   #10
BCR
Master Poster
 
BCR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,278
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the Pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.
Oh and it just gets better and better.

__________________
"Is your claim that the level of penetration is only governed by distance and not the material that is being penetrated?" - DGM
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:27 PM   #11
Sparky
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the Pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.
This statement tells me all I need to know about you. You obviously have no idea what the word "science" means.

Ignore time.
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:29 PM   #12
Caustic Logic
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,494
Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Wait til Craig finds out that Aldo is really an NWO disinfo agent planted as his friend to spread the lies.

TAM
According to my secret files, it's actually the other way around. Aldo is just a brain damaged dupe (got the medical records here), attached to make it look like 'hey, if two people think this stuff is true, it can't be private insanity like most lone nut researchers...' poor sucker.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 04:38 PM   #13
Pinch
Critical Thinker
 
Pinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 400
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the Pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.
Oh my lord. Are you serious? Ranke is a lying sack of ***** along with the rotund one, Alpo. Intellectually challenged and about as dishonest as the day is long, anyone who calls any of those tree fort denizens a "friend" needs to have their head examined.

Likewise, anyone who looks at Ranke and calls him a "good researcher" has no freaking idea what the word "research" means.

Case in point: Ranke wants to interview Witness A because Witness A has claimed they saw AA 77 pass south of the NEX service station and impact the Pentagon. Witness A is either aware of the twisted way Ranke and Alpo take selective quotes and gerrymander them into some sort of Bush Derangement Syndrome Anti-9/11 tale or simply does not want to engage in any discussion about "that day" Witness A therefore a) refuses to meet with Ranke, et al and/or b) does not return phone calls or emails. Ranke and crew then declare Witness A's account/experience invalid/fake/a lie and calls Witness A a government operative/spy/whatever. Without ever even talking to them.

You call *that* a "good researcher"? Get your head examined.
__________________
"There's this thing about being so "open minded" your brain falls out". --Unknown

Last edited by chillzero; 8th April 2009 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Masking profanity
Pinch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 05:32 PM   #14
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man
 
1337m4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,510
Agrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = infallible witness
Disagrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = "plant"


Do I have this right?
__________________
http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting...2b728514ea.gif

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 05:45 PM   #15
boloboffin
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,986
Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
Agrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = infallible witness
Disagrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = "plant"


Do I have this right?
That is some serious researchiating there.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 05:47 PM   #16
nicepants
Graduate Poster
 
nicepants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,722
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
It looks to me like Craig Ranke is just an honest researcher. It is not his fault the witness lied.
It would appear that you and the CITers don't understand that there is a difference between lying and being wrong. The witness could have said he saw a missile...doesn't mean he's lying, it just means he's wrong.

Do "honest researchers" start their investigation with a pre-determined conclusion, ask eyewitnesses leading questions, then reject any evidence that disagrees with their pre-determined conclusion?

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
What would you rather have Craig do, continue to use a witness that has been discredited?
That's what he does with the north of citgo eyewitnesses who discredit themselves!
__________________
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen -Einstein

Last edited by nicepants; 7th April 2009 at 05:48 PM.
nicepants is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 05:52 PM   #17
mark4mark
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
Agrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = infallible witness
Disagrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = "plant"


Do I have this right?
That about sums it up...
mark4mark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 05:58 PM   #18
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
Agrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = infallible witness
Disagrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = "plant"


Do I have this right?
It goes more like this:

If part of a witness's statement can be twisted to support the fantasy that part of the statement is regarded as 100% accurate. Anything else (like them saying the plane hit the Pentagon) is discarded as an exageration or being fooled by the massive "military deception."

Any witnesses whose statements can't be twisted to fit the fantasy are government plants.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 06:42 PM   #19
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 20,977
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
It looks to me like Craig Ranke is just an honest researcher. It is not his fault the witness lied. What would you rather have Craig do, continue to use a witness that has been discredited?
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the Pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.
And to think all this time I thought he is just merely insane.
__________________


The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 10:09 PM   #20
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,331
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the Pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.
He acts like an idiot who has delusions for you to believe. When you stop drinking the Kool-aid of 911Truth you may learn to avoid being fooled by idiotic ideas from the worse researcher in the history of the universe.

The RADAR data makes Ranke a liar and a fraud. Ranke says the RADAR is fake, but Ranke is the fake. Your friend makes up failed conclusions with doltish ease.


The big proof he is pushing stupid for those that lack knowledge – he has no Pulitzer Prize. You get Pulitzer Prizes for the kind of conclusions Ranke makes up if they were true. The evidence Ranke has to ignore proves his ideas are lies. And those lies are so dumb it is pathetic anyone believes them. Lucky for Ranke you like his delusions; thus he has a market for his delusions. You are posting in a skeptic forum and have no clue Ranke is the king of dirt dumb ideas on 911.

Last edited by beachnut; 7th April 2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Honest in 911Truth = snake oil salesman
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 10:24 PM   #21
Obviousman
Muse
 
Obviousman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 652
Originally Posted by galileo View Post
ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.
that's gold!!!!!!
__________________
Any time it can be proved that one of my studies is wrong, I am more eager than anyone to acknowledge AND CORRECT IT.
Jack White

Little White Lies.......
Obviousman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 10:32 PM   #22
X
Slide Rulez 4 Life
 
X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,127
Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
Agrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = infallible witness
Disagrees with CIT's predetermined conclusion = "plant"


Do I have this right?


More like the following:

"A few random, out-of-context and misinterpreted quotes support our notion that an airliner never hit the Pentagon.

"Therefore, we conclude no airliner hit the Pentagon.

"Thus, it is patently obvious that anything proving or anyone witnessing such an event is either lying, planted, or both."



I think they've realized that it's easier to believe their idea if they refuse to acknowledge the evidence against it.
They just haven't realized that the rest of us have figured out their approach.
__________________
It is sad that this is necessary:
Argumentum Ad Hominem: "You are wrong because you are ugly."
Not Ad-Hom: "You are wrong and you are ugly."

[X's posts are] ...as good as having 24 hours of Justin Bieber piped into your ears! - kmortis
X is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th April 2009, 11:40 PM   #23
double_o
Scholar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 88
You gotta love CIT's "logic":
Quote:
But Scott Cook seemed genuine particularly since his extremely detailed account completely contradicted the RADES data by having the C-130 cross the river to the Tidal Basin before veering away north.
Yes. the only reason they thought he's genuine is because he is contradicted by the radar data.
double_o is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 01:43 AM   #24
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing
 
chillzero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,556
Mod WarningKeep it civil please, and also - keep your posts on topic, and not personalised against a member. If you disagree with someone, discuss it, don't just mock.
Posted By:chillzero
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 03:33 AM   #25
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate
 
jhunter1163's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Posts: 25,189
Getting pretty crowded under the CIT bus. It's a short one after all...
__________________
A mÝÝse Ýnce bit my sister
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 05:42 AM   #26
BCR
Master Poster
 
BCR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,278
Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
Getting pretty crowded under the CIT bus. It's a short one after all...
They bought a bigger bus.
__________________
"Is your claim that the level of penetration is only governed by distance and not the material that is being penetrated?" - DGM
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:55 AM   #27
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist
 
Alt+F4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,997
Well, neither Scott Cook or Lloyd have been thrown under the bus since CIT accusations carry no weight in the real world. It's similar to accusing Chelsea Clinton of the Lindberg baby kidnapping.
__________________
"My folks touched a lot of kids." - Jerry Sandusky
Alt+F4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 08:03 AM   #28
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 12,349
Originally Posted by 911files View Post
They bought a bigger bus.
A clown car is not a bus.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 08:37 AM   #29
A W Smith
Philosopher
 
A W Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,032
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Ranke is a friend of mine. He is very honest and a good researcher. You think it's funny that someone would investigate the Pentagon. That make you an enemy of truth and an enemy of science.

Let me show you the science of C.I.T.
__________________
911 resource site by Mark Roberts
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home
Gravy: Christopher7; You are a Basking Shark in a sea of ignorance.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 08:53 AM   #30
scissorhands
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,545
Thumbs down

Quote:
Of course we'll make sure that Scott Cook is not forgotten.
Cue online stalking and libel.
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 08:56 AM   #31
A W Smith
Philosopher
 
A W Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,032
Has Scott Cook been added to the enemy's of CIT page yet?
__________________
911 resource site by Mark Roberts
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home
Gravy: Christopher7; You are a Basking Shark in a sea of ignorance.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 12:40 PM   #32
Bobert
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,126
Originally Posted by 911files View Post


Oh no, you did not just say that.
Galileo's post is further proof that the CIT CULT is a CULT.

Last edited by Bobert; 8th April 2009 at 01:13 PM.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th April 2009, 02:50 PM   #33
Bobert
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,126
WOW I cant help but post this because it just illustrates how completely F'd in the head Ranke is.
Here he is referring to a prominent poster here at JREF.
Quote:
Rumor has it that he is a stroke victim so I don't like to make fun of the disabled but I think the more likely truth is that he's the unfortunate by-product of military experiments on enlisted.
Poor sick little man (Ranke).

Last edited by Bobert; 10th April 2009 at 02:51 PM.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th April 2009, 03:07 PM   #34
roundhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 824
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
It looks to me like Craig Ranke is just an honest researcher. It is not his fault the witness lied. What would you rather have Craig do, continue to use a witness that has been discredited?

The minute you said honesty on here, you lost most everybody.


Craig is a patriot.

If there were more like him, we wouldnt be spending billions playing in others back yards, and would be a heck of a lot better off as a nation for it.
roundhead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th April 2009, 03:10 PM   #35
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by roundhead View Post
The minute you said honesty on here, you lost most everybody.


Craig is a patriot.

If there were more like him, we wouldnt be spending billions playing in others back yards, and would be a heck of a lot better off as a nation for it.
LOL. Why don't you go back to the tree fort and tell your cult leader about how you defended him on the GL site.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th April 2009, 03:10 PM   #36
JamesB
Master Poster
 
JamesB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,152
Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
WOW I cant help but post this because it just illustrates how completely F'd in the head Ranke is.
Here he is referring to a prominent poster here at JREF.

Poor sick little man (Ranke).
Well I am an officer, they don't perform experiments on us. Well, not that I know of at least....
__________________
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th April 2009, 03:19 PM   #37
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,331
Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
WOW I cant help but post this because it just illustrates how completely F'd in the head Ranke is.
Here he is referring to a prominent poster here at JREF.

Poor sick little man (Ranke).
He is talking about my stroke; Has he seen my golf game?

I would be honored to be enlisted but pilots had to have a degree and be officers so I skipped the hard work and settled for ROTC and two years of being a butter-bar; if I had been 2 years earlier they had 1.5 year lts so I could have spent less time being a 2lt.

Even a stroke victim can see CIT have nut case ideas; my aunt had a stoke and she thinks they are nuts.

Poor CIT calling their own witnesses liars and making up lies.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th April 2009, 03:20 PM   #38
Bobert
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,126
Maybe Ranke is the one that they performed experiments on .
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 11th April 2009, 01:39 AM   #39
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing
 
chillzero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,556
Mod WarningThread closed due to lack of on topic discussion despite warning.
Posted By:chillzero
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:58 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.