IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags flight 93 , FOIA requests , NSA conspiracies

Old 6th May 2009, 03:12 AM   #1
Cuddles
Penultimate Amazing

Continuation - NSA Document Flight 93 intercepted coming soon

Mod WarningThis thread has now become rather long, so to help the forum database I have closed it. Please continue the discussion here.

Note that since the original thread was on moderated status, this one will be moderated as well.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:Cuddles
Cuddles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2009, 07:46 AM   #2
The Big Dog

Hi, as many of you know, I have sent a follow up FOIA to the NSA seeking a copy of what ever documents that are responsive to the original FOIA.

The last status is that the NSA has sent copies of the responsive documents to other agencies that have an "ownership" stakes in the documents (their phrase, not mine). They would not tell me what agencies or departments. I do not expect anything for some weeks from now. I will follow up in June, and update this thread.

There are documents responsive to the FOIA, but what they say remains to be seen, of course.

I will post copies of the responsive documents in this thread after they are received.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2009, 08:08 AM   #3
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Ultima1:

You want to prove to us what you say is true, here is what you have to do.

1. Provide a copy of your NSA id, or some other form of DEFINITIVE proof, that will show beyond a doubt you are an NSA analyst. To date you have not done this.

2. Provide us with a copy of the CRITIC and flight 93 follow up reports. To date, you have not done this. While given the wording of your FOIA request, I suspect you will get nothing close to what you think you are going to get, If I turn out to be wrong, i would love to see this earth shattering document.

That is all.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2009, 12:52 PM   #4
ULTIMA1
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Ultima1:

1. Provide a copy of your NSA id, or some other form of DEFINITIVE proof, that will show beyond a doubt you are an NSA analyst. To date you have not done this.
Sorry but you have already proven that you will not accept anything i post. I will not waste my time.

Quote:
2. Provide us with a copy of the CRITIC and flight 93 follow up reports. To date, you have not done this. While given the wording of your FOIA request, I suspect you will get nothing close to what you think you are going to get, If I turn out to be wrong, i would love to see this earth shattering document.
As you can see from the post above the document is being reviewed by other agencies for declassification.

Last edited by ULTIMA1; 6th May 2009 at 01:04 PM.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2009, 01:14 PM   #5
Gavron
Muse

You have stated that you read the main document. Have you also read the followup documentation? You had stated earlier you did not....and was wondering if you have now.

If not, why?

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2009, 01:36 PM   #6
ULTIMA1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Such Agency
But you posted wrong information that, if you worked where you say, would know it isnt even close to being true. Why don't you prove me wrong by telling us all what is untrue about this statement:
I started working for the agency under GSA in 1986. We statarted out with blue badges untill we got our TS/SI clearence and then recieved Yellow badges, just like the information i posted states.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2009, 01:50 PM   #7
Gavron
Muse

Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Sorry but you have already proven that you will not accept anything i post. I will not waste my time.
So, when you told the fellow forum member on the phone that you would post recent information to verify you still work for the NSA, {were you telling the truth}?

Edited by Tricky:  Paraphrased for moderated thread.

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."

Last edited by Tricky; 6th May 2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Not civil enough for moderated thread.
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2009, 09:22 AM   #8
Calcas
Graduate Poster

[quote=Gavron;4688035]So, when you told the fellow forum member on the phone that you would post recent information to verify you still work for the NSA, {were you telling the truth}?

Thank you...I was going to call him on it as well.

Roger, last Thursday night you told me on the phone you would post it. Why are you refusing to do so now? Would you rather PM it to me?
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2009, 12:51 PM   #9
ULTIMA1
Banned

Originally Posted by Gavron View Post
So, when you told the fellow forum member on the phone that you would post recent information to verify you still work for the NSA, {were you telling the truth}?

Yes i was telling the truth, but i was testing to see if they would accept the information i had already posted. Since they did not i am not going to waste my time.
Old 7th May 2009, 12:53 PM   #10
ULTIMA1
Banned

[quote=Calcas;4690313]
Thank you...I was going to call him on it as well.

And i asked you if you would admit to the information i posted. I tested you by posting information that would easly show who i am and who i work for but you refused to accept or to admit to it so i am not going to waste my time posting more information.
Old 7th May 2009, 02:11 PM   #11
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Yes i was telling the truth, but i was testing to see if they would accept the information i had already posted. Since they did not i am not going to waste my time.
your dodge is noted, and hardly unexpected. We await your provision of said documents.

Until then, you have the list of what is expected from you.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2009, 03:17 PM   #12
Gavron
Muse

In other words, you promised to post information, and now will not. You also promised to post the NSA document. How do we know that it also won't be a "waste of time" ?

Old 7th May 2009, 03:43 PM   #13
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I guess I have to ask again;

U1, what are we supposedly afraid to discuss? The contents of a docuement that no one here has read yet? (well other than you and you will not, indeed can not without subverting the legal process, tell us what the exact wording of the docuement is)
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th May 2009, 12:05 PM   #14
ULTIMA1
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
your dodge is noted, and hardly unexpected.
Have you also noted all the dodges to accept and admit to overwhelming facts and evidence of who i am and where i work by most people on here?
Old 8th May 2009, 12:13 PM   #15
ULTIMA1
Banned

In other words, you promised to post information, and now will not.
No i promised to post information if they would accept and admit to it. But since i have posted lots of infomration and they still will not accept or admit to it then i am wasting my time posting anything further.

Quote:
You also promised to post the NSA document. How do we know that it also won't be a "waste of time" ?

Well if you would have read the post at the top of the page you would ahve seen that the document is being veiweed by several agencies to be declassified.
Old 8th May 2009, 02:13 PM   #16
Calcas
Graduate Poster

No i promised to post information if they would accept and admit to it. But since i have posted lots of infomration and they still will not accept or admit to it then i am wasting my time posting anything further.
That's BS. Who are "they" anyway?

I talked with you one on one on the phone. Yes, you repeatedly brought up how you've posted some military records and a transcript of classes you supposedly took while employed at NSA. I did NOT dispute the authenticity of those documents.

Rather, I said that those particular documents do not, in any way, shape or form, prove that you're currently employed by the NSA as an analyst. And, you have never posted anything that shows you are.

I asked if you would be willing to post proof on this board and you said you would. Even a current pay stub or ID of some kind from the NSA would give you some credibility.

NOW you move the goalposts and say that we'll never believe you so why bother?

Edited by Gaspode:  Edited for moderated thread

Last edited by Gaspode; 8th May 2009 at 02:41 PM.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th May 2009, 04:26 PM   #17
No Such Agency
New Blood

I started working for the agency under GSA in 1986. We statarted out with blue badges untill we got our TS/SI clearence and then recieved Yellow badges, just like the information i posted states.
So you're saying that what you posted is still the case today? What color badge did you wear to work today?
No Such Agency is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th May 2009, 05:22 PM   #18
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

"Flight 93 was shot down"

... This document will show that Flight 93 was intercepted by fighters and possibly shot down.
"Flight 93 was intercepted"

Does the NSA have these words in their message traffic! If they are good spies they do! But why were they spying on me an my brother?

The story starts early for me on 911, not so early for NYC.

Time to get up and commute to work 11 September 2001.
My wife and I commute to an AFB. She is the computer lady at the base grammar school. I was active duty, the deputy commander for operations in the USAF CAP liaison office pacific region. We would take back roads to the back gate of the AF base. We heard on TV (heard) that a plane had impacted the WTC. Thinking rain and clouds, bad weather and a lost plane; then we saw the impact and the BLUE sky. That looked wrong.

At the second impact I suspect UBL had bought planes and filled them with bombs; with no detailed information it will take time to figure out 911, but never imagined the BS would start before the end of the day.

As we crest the hill overlooking the valley with PAVE PAWS on our right we see the gate ahead is closed@! CRAP! We are 8 minutes from the turnoff and another 20 minutes to the next GATE!

We drive and find the next gate CLOSED! We are listen to the radio as 911 unfolds; the main gate is 10 more minutes away.

We approach to turn onto the main road to the GATE. We see a line of cars over a mile or two long!

I have had it, I can do my job from home and work on my papers; I turn around and start to drive home. My wife balks as I try to explain it looks like a two hour or more line and then another 30 minutes to work, she can come back and go to work when the line abates. She complains so I take the road to the same first gate closed but take a back way to the gate closer to her work; after another 20 minutes we find the gate open, but 1 mile line.

She gets out and walks to school; I watch her disappear over the hill.
My coworker calls me, from the line of cars ahead telling me about my wife walking, now with kids she accumulated as she passes parents stuck in line. ( I will drop off her books in 90 minutes and go to work 2 hours late. )

I sat a long time, engine off, looking around, imagining terrorist with silencers shooting the last car occupants and moving up the line; I need a gun so I can shoot myself in the foot and quell my over active imagination.

I did not mouth off about terrorists “used planes not cars” at the gate; the poor guys are working their butts off inspecting cars for bombs etc. I listen to 911 unfold on the radio and work on my papers; we are going to work on 911, there is nothing else I can do.

The work day goes on, my boss stuck in DC, my coworker stuck in WA, and I plot to fly and pick up my co-worker to save his work week. 911 unfolds for me on TV and radio; there was no stand-down message for the USAF or NORAD on my desk or in my message traffic; funny how lack of evidence is evidence; 911Truth lies will begin soon and remain evidence free forever.

We go home!

My brother calls and he tells me his friend told him someone said, “Flight 93 was shot down”. I never thought about the NSA eavesdropping on me but it looks like the CRITIC could be me and my brother on the phone; Not Dick Cheney in the basement.

My brother and I on an unsecure line were caught saying (he said it, I told him he was stupid! could u guess that; my brother receives the same top notch reply from me as I give 911Truth delusion believers; equal treatment under the …), “Flight 93 was shot down”, and I said, “no it wasn’t, where did you find that dirt dumb tripe?”.

My brother, not knowing the NSA can go though billions of bit of communication in seconds says the next super-thermite (not known to be at the time) statement, "Flight 93 was intercepted". I told him we was full of it; we talked about crap for endless minutes; talking Navy missiles, planes, AIM 9s, etc. etc. etc. … BS flowed deeper than the Mississippi.

The CRITIC will show by brother and I talking BS; "Flight 93 was intercepted", "flight 93 was shot down", and so much more BS I had to raise the flag and shine some light on his idiotic ideas which were hearsay and made up by his friends who have friends who said something stupid. How does some opinion of, “think 93 may have been shot down”, make it to, “it was shot down”, all with zero evidence. And when I looked at the crater in PA and see the evidence of a completely intact plane at impact.

My brother knows I am a pilot, he knows I have been in charge of aircraft accident investigations, he knows my training in aircraft accident investigation and my flying experience and he and I are both engineers with advanced degrees. I know my brother tells his friends I flew secret planes and did so many things that I never did. He loves to tell a story and I love to argue and shoot down his fantasies. He loves to BS.

There is no surprise for me; a CRITIC with "flight 93 was shot down", and "Flight 93 was intercepted". It is talk; something the NSA collects; means someone is talking BS.

It could be my brother’s words in the CRITIC; I heard them on the phone.
I hope they included the rebuttal from me, “what dolt told you that dirt dumb tripe”. It would make my day NSA!
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th May 2009, 11:25 PM   #19
6degrees
New Blood

But the NSA wasn't tapping cell phones before 9-11

A nice try but the contents of the intercept are a little more robust than two dudes talking smack on a cell.

Ultima1 pm me I've got info that might be useful, and witnesses.
6degrees is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2009, 08:31 AM   #20
Reheat
Illuminator

Originally Posted by 6degrees View Post

A nice try but the contents of the intercept are a little more robust than two dudes talking smack on a cell.

And I'll bet $ 1 to a donut (sorry, Joey) that it was that little white plane that flew silently and beneath the telephone wires.

Edited by Gaspode:  Edited for moderated thread

Last edited by Gaspode; 10th May 2009 at 11:09 AM.
Reheat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2009, 11:36 AM   #21
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 6degrees View Post

You are a smart one. The phone call happened after the 911 attacks; you were saying. Strike 1

It was a land line. Strike 2

Offering a pm to Ultima1 about witnesses and useful information! LOL STRIKE 3
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2009, 02:43 PM   #22
ULTIMA1
Banned

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
That's BS. Who are "they" anyway?
They are what i call bleivers, people who still believe,the official story without any real facts and evidence.

Quote:
I did NOT dispute the authenticity of those documents.
But you DID NOT admit that they are real and show my background.
Old 10th May 2009, 02:45 PM   #23
ULTIMA1
Banned

Originally Posted by No Such Agency View Post
So you're saying that what you posted is still the case today? What color badge did you wear to work today?
Did i say it was the case today? I stated thats what it was when i started.

I will be wating for you to admit that i stated the facts.
Old 11th May 2009, 04:34 AM   #24
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

ULTIMA1 - I'd like you to respond to this post, if you would be so kind.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...65#post4701665
Old 11th May 2009, 02:58 PM   #25
No Such Agency
New Blood

Did i say it was the case today? I stated thats what it was when i started.

I will be wating for you to admit that i stated the facts.
Nice try, answer the question: What color badge did you wear to work today?
No Such Agency is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2009, 02:57 AM   #26
Cuddles
Penultimate Amazing

Mod WarningPlease bear in mind this thread is supposed to be about NSA documents. It is not about Ultima1 or his job. If you want to discuss that, a thread in Community may be more appropriate, or simply taking it to PMs.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:Cuddles
Cuddles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2009, 06:12 AM   #27
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY, BATMAN!

Just wanted to bump this thread to ask 16.5 (I assume Ultima is still suspended at the moment) if he's heard anything on the FOIA request. Any updates on the document(s)?
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2009, 08:50 AM   #28
Jackanory
Graduate Poster

What role did NSA have post 911

We listen to the role the FBI, NIST, FAA etc played prior/post to 911 but read little about what role the NSA played or continued to play post 911. Can anyone enlighten me on this.

We dont see any FBI or CIA employees posting on the internet that they have some important news tp report etc. Is the NSA covered by an official secrets act?

Seems odd that an NSA employee can physically read an unclassified 'Critic' with his own eyes, yet can not state what he read and needs to file an FOIA for a 'declassified' version. Would an NSA agent be permitted to do this?
Old 8th June 2009, 09:07 AM   #29
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jackanory View Post
We listen to the role the FBI, NIST, FAA etc played prior/post to 911 but read little about what role the NSA played or continued to play post 911. Can anyone enlighten me on this.
Read Bamford's The Shadow Factory.

The PBS Nova program did an hour based on the book. You can view it online.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spyfactory/police.html
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2009, 09:23 AM   #30
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

We dont see any FBI or CIA employees posting on the internet that they have some important news tp report etc. Is the NSA covered by an official secrets act?

Seems odd that an NSA employee can physically read an unclassified 'Critic' with his own eyes, yet can not state what he read and needs to file an FOIA for a 'declassified' version. Would an NSA agent be permitted to do this?
You can't talk about classified. If true, the CRITIC was classified and ULTIMA1 was talking about it and breaking the rules. You can't talk about or talk "around" classified.

I suspect the NSA recored all electronic messages (phone calls etc) after 911. This is why they have my brother and I in a CRITIC message saying 93 was shot down.

My brother was on the phone with me on 911. He said his friend told him a friend of his told him that "flight 93 was intercepted", "flight 93 was shot down". I can see the NSA now filling a DVD ROM with all the recorded instances of BS spewing conversations with, "flight 93 was intercepted", flight 93 was shot down". My brother and I can't be the only insensitive guys to be yakking about the events on the phone after 911. There had to be thousands if not millions of times people said these phrases.

ULTIMA1 will be getting a DVD filled with hearsay and cheap talk.

There will also be the phrase, "No Rob, no one shot down flight 93". Will that be in the message too?

Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY, BATMAN!

Just wanted to bump this thread to ask 16.5 (I assume Ultima is still suspended at the moment) if he's heard anything on the FOIA request. Any updates on the document(s)?
Good question.
Old 8th June 2009, 10:33 AM   #31
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

The short answer is no. Strictly speaking, an NSA agent shouldn't even really be saying that he/she WORKS for NSA, much less spouting off about how they read a "classified" document (Ultima has stated it was classified in previous posts, not unclassified, BTW) and it supports their theory about 9/11, because that inadvertantly discloses the contents of the document, more or less, which kind of negates the whole "classified" thing. That aside, NSA's role and mission, as I understand it, is to monitor and interpret foreign signals intelligence. I couldn't say one way or the other if NSA had intercepted any signals traffic, either via the internet or telephone lines, prior to 9/11 that would have pointed to the possibility of such an event; they have been fairly close-mouthed about what, if any, information they possessed then or possess now.

And by the way, all intelligence agencies will generally have their personnel sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement (usually an SF317, if I recall my form numbers correctly), so in a way they're all covered by an "official secrets act", although I know of no such act in specific. It's merely an agreement between the individual in question and the agency that hires them that they will not disclose classified information to persons that do not have the necessary clearance/need to know.

As for filing a FOIA request; anyone can file one, whether they're an NSA agent or not. 16.5, another poster on this forum, filed an identical FOIA request to Ultima's in an attempt to ensure that, if/when the document(s) are received, we see exactly what it says without bias. I just wanted to know if 16.5 had heard anything or not, since Ultima was suspended and we hadn't heard anything about this in a while.
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2009, 08:13 AM   #32
newton3376
The Truth Movement.....still not at 1%

The short answer is no. Strictly speaking, an NSA agent shouldn't even really be saying that he/she WORKS for NSA, much less spouting off about how they read a "classified" document (Ultima has stated it was classified in previous posts, not unclassified, BTW) and it supports their theory about 9/11, because that inadvertantly discloses the contents of the document, more or less, which kind of negates the whole "classified" thing. That aside, NSA's role and mission, as I understand it, is to monitor and interpret foreign signals intelligence. I couldn't say one way or the other if NSA had intercepted any signals traffic, either via the internet or telephone lines, prior to 9/11 that would have pointed to the possibility of such an event; they have been fairly close-mouthed about what, if any, information they possessed then or possess now.
Yes people should not be telling strangers what level of clearance they have, especially if they have one or more "SCI" compartments...

You gave a good description of what the NSA does....

The NSA is actually the United States "cryptologic organization" and has two main responsibilities...

1. Protect National Secutiry information systems
2. Collect and disseminate foreign signals intelligence

I think what we witnessed on 9/11 was a failure of several of the intelligence agencies (there are actually about 17) to communicate effectively with each other....a problem that persists to this day.

And by the way, all intelligence agencies will generally have their personnel sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement (usually an SF317, if I recall my form numbers correctly), so in a way they're all covered by an "official secrets act", although I know of no such act in specific. It's merely an agreement between the individual in question and the agency that hires them that they will not disclose classified information to persons that do not have the necessary clearance/need to know.
I don't know if every intelligence agency uses the exact same NDA form....that might be something unique to each agency although it will basically be the same thing.

But there is paper work you have to sign when you get an 'S' clearance and there is more once you get a 'TS' and then more when you get an 'SCI' that is basically a type of an NDA.....informing you what your responsibilities are now that you hold that clearance level.

As for filing a FOIA request; anyone can file one, whether they're an NSA agent or not. 16.5, another poster on this forum, filed an identical FOIA request to Ultima's in an attempt to ensure that, if/when the document(s) are received, we see exactly what it says without bias. I just wanted to know if 16.5 had heard anything or not, since Ultima was suspended and we hadn't heard anything about this in a while.
I am also curious to hear if 16.5 has heard anything back.....
newton3376 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2009, 01:41 PM   #33
ULTIMA1
Banned

[quote=Jackanory;4791755]We listen to the role the FBI, NIST, FAA etc played prior/post to 911 but read little about what role the NSA played or continued to play post 911. Can anyone enlighten me on this.

First, NSA was 1 of several intell agencies that warned the government that something was going to happen involving hijackings.

Second, if you did any research you would have found this document on nsa.gov.

NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY
CENTRAL SECURITY SERVICE

FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, MARYLAND 20755-6000

NSA PRESS RELEASE
24 July 2003
For further information contact:
NSA Public and Media Affairs, 301-688-6524

NSA Statement Regarding the Joint Intelligence Committee Report into the Terrorist Attack of September 11, 2001
NSA cooperated with the 9-11 Joint Inquiry Committee throughout its inquiry and shared an estimated 2800 individual documents with approximately 15,000 pages of information, as well as had over 200 meetings with JIC staff and members of Congress. We worked diligently with the JIC staff to release as much information as possible for the final report, while protecting only that which is necessary to preserve critical intelligence sources and methods that are used today in the global war on terrorism and other important national security activities.

NSA looks forward to working with Congress to address those issues that the JIC highlighted as areas needing improvement.

Quote:
If you would ahve read my post you would have seen that the Critic is classified that is why i cannot state whtat is in the document and needed to get an declassified version to show online.
Old 9th June 2009, 09:29 PM   #34
The Big Dog

"i am also curious to hear if 16.5 has heard anything back..... "

Not yet boyos, I'll call when i get back to civilization.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 06:17 AM   #35
BigAl
Philosopher

[quote=ultima1;4795925]
Originally Posted by jackanory View Post
we listen to the role the fbi, nist, faa etc played prior/post to 911 but read little about what role the nsa played or continued to play post 911. Can anyone enlighten me on this.
Books by James Bamford. If you really worked for the NSA you'd know his name and might have already met him at a book reading on the NSA premises.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:54 PM   #36
Jackanory
Graduate Poster

[QUOTE

If you would ahve read my post you would have seen that the Critic is classified that is why i cannot state whtat is in the document and needed to get an declassified version to show online.
You have already openly stated what you say was written in this classified document!

Amongst the content of your collective internet posting history using Ultima1, you have clearly stated that you have personally handled and read a classified document that states that flight 93 was intercepted and shot down. That is what you have written!

Why are you now saying that you cannot state what is in the document?

You have also stated amongst the content of your internet posting history as Ultima1 that you have a TS security clearance. How long have you had this and are you subject to any secrecy act/provision whilst having it? Is your superior at NSA aware of your activity on the internet?
Old 10th June 2009, 01:30 PM   #37
ULTIMA1
Banned

You have already openly stated what you say was written in this classified document!
NO, i stated what is talked about on the internet about the document.

Quote:
You have also stated amongst the content of your internet posting history as Ultima1 that you have a TS security clearance. How long have you had this and are you subject to any secrecy act/provision whilst having it?
There is nothing wrong with stating secrurity clearence itself.

I have had this clearence for over 22 years.
Old 10th June 2009, 03:07 PM   #38
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

ULTIMA1:
I have two questions if you don't mind.

1: Have you personally read the "critic" that you claim exists?

2: If yes, (if no I would have no more questions) why are you participating in the cover-up you claim to be trying to expose?( that's a mouthful)

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 03:13 PM   #39
Jackanory
Graduate Poster

NO, i stated what is talked about on the internet about the document.

There is nothing wrong with stating secrurity clearence itself.

I have had this clearence for over 22 years.
Roger, you have clearly stated that you read a classified document at the NSA that states that flight 93 was intercepted and shot down.

When questioned, you have also clearly denied in threads on this forum that Wayne Masden was not the actual source of your claims. We always believed he was but you clearly deny it.

Did you read a classified document at NSA that stated an intercept of 93 and shoot down?

or

Did you read an article from Wayne Masden on the internet that implied an interception and shoot down of 93?

Which one was it Roger?
Old 10th June 2009, 03:29 PM   #40
ULTIMA1
Banned

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
ULTIMA1:
I have two questions if you don't mind.

1: Have you personally read the "critic" that you claim exists?

2: If yes, (if no I would have no more questions) why are you participating in the cover-up you claim to be trying to expose?( that's a mouthful)
1. Yes i have.

2. You mean like cover ups that the government does on a daily basis?

I am not participating in anything,
Edited by Gaspode:  Edited for civility

Last edited by Gaspode; 10th June 2009 at 03:49 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories