ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 22nd June 2009, 12:50 PM   #1
oldhat
Muse

"We will kill 9/11 CT skeptics after 9/11 Truth comes out."

Variations of this sentiment abound on 9/11 CT websites. Is this kind of vitriol and murderous fantasy exclusive to 9/11 CT culture or does it appear elsewhere? I ask because I don't recall ever seeing anything like it on JFK CT sites or UFO sites.

There's something vaguely millenial about it -- once people understand the 9/11 Truth, the Age of Aquarius will be on us, the righteous will be rewarded, the evildoers will be punished, yadda yadda yadda.
oldhat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 12:55 PM   #2
Justin39640
Illuminator

thats y they love FEMA camps
theyre gonna use em on us when they take over lol
Old 22nd June 2009, 12:56 PM   #3
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Very few of the truthers I have encountered on line have threatened directly to kill us after the "revolution" although I have seen it posted elsewhere.

It is part of their hypocrisy.

Damn you debunkers for defending the Neocon murderers, we will kill you for that!

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 12:58 PM   #4
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

9/11 truthers believe that only they should be allowed to kill people in furtherance of a political agenda.

Most of us here have been informed of our impending execution at one point or another.

Ironically, so have most truthers. Usually in retaliation by other truthers for failing to acknowledge the correct number of airplanes involved in the 9/11 attacks. A number which changes depending on which internet echo chamber you are in.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 01:22 PM   #5
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

The executioner will be Bigfoot on the grassy knoll.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 01:22 PM   #6
Bobert
Illuminator

Does anyone know how I can buy stock in the FEMA camp industry?
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 01:25 PM   #7
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

Well, here is a good phrase that sums it up:

anybody wants a police state... as long as they are in control of it.

I cointed it myself
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 02:08 PM   #8
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Very few of the truthers I have encountered on line have threatened directly to kill us after the "revolution" although I have seen it posted elsewhere.

It is part of their hypocrisy.

Damn you debunkers for defending the Neocon murderers, we will kill you for that!

TAM
i have been threatened in emails from one guy especially over and over again (i got to him i think lol)
"truth?"ers get so angry when facts overwhelm them

i wish i still had those emails
would have been great fodder

i only have one saved from a recent back and forth with him buts hes been quiet for the most part
he was convinced too on 06/06/06 bush was gonna start his takeover LMAO
ill spoiler it so it dont take up a lot of room

re and re re on swine flu
Originally Posted by me and random "truth?"er in email
ME: you do realize that regular influenza kills about 65000 people a year, right?
why dont you stop over reacting already, youre starting to sound like those puppet heads at CNN

we live in a world ruled by microscopic organisms
without them we wouldn't exist

most help or have no effect on us
some will undoubtedly kill us

youre a moron
Justin

In a message dated 4/28/2009 9:22:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, RANDOM "TRUTH?"ER writes:
since u know so much, im willing to bet a ton of useless american cash that when/if the vaccine for this swine flu comes out, people will b dropping dead more so than without.....
how much u wanna bet?
aids didn't work the way they want...
war doesn't really kill that many...
they couldn't make bird flu deadly enough 2 jump to humans rapidly
the dope they bring in from afghanistan only gets more people hooked, not many die.....
chem trails is a long tern death effect.......
Old 22nd June 2009, 02:14 PM   #9
abenja1
Muse

The thread title sounds like a few truthers on here, Galileo, Jihan Jane, Tin Foil Timothy, MalcolmxWarrior (remember him).

JihadJane actually thinks its okay for truthers to call for the murder of people they disagree with.
911-Investigator believes that Jews should have no rights of any kind, even those dictated by the Constitution.
abenja1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 02:38 PM   #10
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

I've never seen such a threat. If you could post any link to this kind of stuff it might clear things up a bit.

cheers
GlennB is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:05 PM   #11
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
thats y they love FEMA camps
theyre gonna use em on us when they take over lol
ive heard 9-11 Deniers say this before. they will put us in the FEMA camps, execute us with no right to a trial or a defense, give us mandatory "re-education" lessons, etc etc.

9-11 Deniers argue that 9-11 was a fascist coup..but they themselves are the real fascists. they are the ones who have openly advocated for fascist rules once they take over.

all sorts of groups within the USA will be banned and exiled. even some religions banned.

these guys are worse then what they claim to hate.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:10 PM   #12
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
The executioner will be Bigfoot on the grassy knoll.

Oh, man, now I am scared!
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:16 PM   #13
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
I've never seen such a threat. If you could post any link to this kind of stuff it might clear things up a bit.

cheers
Here are a bunch for Gravy.
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/semi...antasizeaboutt
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:22 PM   #14
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
can you prove these are real?

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:30 PM   #15
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
can you prove these are real?

Well, IIRC Abby did use the Jedi mind trick at times..
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:34 PM   #16
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post

cheers
I had a discussion with a poster on the Blackvault about this very subject.
He did not directly threaten me, just stating that there would be executions without trials after the revolution and that one had best be able to make the case that they were simply duped so as to only rot in prison rather than get the bullet to the back of the head.

I asked if his version of society would include regular extra-judicial executions. He replied that TPTB railroad people into prison or death sentences now so they'd only be getting their just rewards.

I then asked why he wanted his society to emulate the society he says is broken and wants to end with a revolution?

He could not answer the question and just hunkered down in his position that maybe, after all the corrupt people in charge were taken care of, they could rebuild and do it right. Basically he just wanted to kill all in charge, and one of his pet peeves were people who propigated the notion that 19 Islamics hijacked 4 aircraft a susing them as weapons caused the destruction on 9/11.
Dick Cheney was to receive the first bullet IIRC.

He considered me just a dupe.

Balsamo on the other hand has said IIRC that we will all get the bullet

The BV underwent a complete revamping and the old threads and posts are all gone.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 22nd June 2009 at 03:37 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:35 PM   #17
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
It had been a long time since I looked at that stuff.

It's still kinda spooky.
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:47 PM   #18
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by NoZed Avenger View Post
It had been a long time since I looked at that stuff.

It's still kinda spooky.
Yes it is. The real problem comes into play when they think that they are doing no wrong. Such as the islamic extremists. They think that Americans are on some crusade to push Christianity on the rest of the world. So in their minds, murdering Americans is just doing Gods bidding. With twoofers, they truly think that they are defending the country, and see no wrong in their actions. This line of thinking can become very dangerous.
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:51 PM   #19
Audible Click
The gap in the plot

Originally Posted by Quad4_72 View Post
Yes it is. The real problem comes into play when they think that they are doing no wrong. Such as the islamic extremists. They think that Americans are on some crusade to push Christianity on the rest of the world. So in their minds, murdering Americans is just doing Gods bidding. With twoofers, they truly think that they are defending the country, and see no wrong in their actions. This line of thinking can become very dangerous.
The operative word being "thinking". Twoofies don't think, they swallow the garbage of their "leaders" and then regurgitate it on command.
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 04:22 PM   #20
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
9/11 truthers believe that only they should be allowed to kill people in furtherance of a political agenda.

I doubt they see it as a political agenda. I'm sure they imagine it as some righteous purging of evil.

It hasn't even occurred them that a vast majority of people might be outright appalled by such action, even assuming that The Truth™ has been accepted by a significant number of people. I mean, even the Nazis had a trial, and they murdered millions of people.

Anyone who strongly opposes such action would probably either be put down or "re-educated" under the guise of purging that last remnants of the evil mindset that the-former-powers-that-be had infected society with.

Last edited by Cl1mh4224rd; 22nd June 2009 at 04:24 PM.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 04:49 PM   #21
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Sheesh. This would actually require them doing something, which is something that will never happen.

Please. They can post threats. Carry them out? Yeah, sure. And Megan Fox will hook up with me.
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:05 PM   #22
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
He did not directly threaten me, just stating that there would be executions without trials after the revolution and that one had best be able to make the case that they were simply duped so as to only rot in prison rather than get the bullet to the back of the head.

Soooo.....how exactly are we to make that "case" if there are to be no trials?

Just another example of twoofer cognitive dissonance.
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:08 PM   #23
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
And Megan Fox will hook up with me.

Dude. Pictures.

I'm just sayin' .....
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:12 PM   #24
Wolrab
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Does anyone know how I can buy stock in the FEMA camp industry?
"old Castle", a concrete producer, makes modular prison cells. They have been used as an example of the NWO ratcheting up the police state.
The company just closed down its Manchester, NY plant (my hometown). Must be the recession even effects the NWO. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being all powerful?
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:14 PM   #25
oldhat
Muse

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Dude. Pictures.

I'm just sayin' .....
oldhat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 05:20 PM   #26
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by oldhat View Post

Finally!

and in other news...

Quote:
"Oh, you HAVE to know who Mark Roberts is. He's entirely too hate-able for you not to loathe and hate. I am not a hating person at all by nature, but I truly despise and have deep and abiding hatred for Mark Roberts (whatever his real name might turn out to be)." –Alexander "Ace" Baker http://forum.911movement.org/ar/t2230.htm

I didn't know I was quoting Ace Baker!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
(wait for the end.....)

Last edited by Horatius; 22nd June 2009 at 05:23 PM.
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2009, 06:06 PM   #27
Juniversal
CIA + FBI + NWO Employee

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
I had a discussion with a poster on the Blackvault about this very subject.
You'll hear comments like that often from theorist when they insist the NWO is real. I'll say, "there's no such thing as the NWO" and there response is, "Oh they more real then you'll ever know". And they imply debunkers will be the first ones killed because of complacentcy. I've seen a conspiracy theorist say Freemasons commited 9/11 and that mason's rise in rank by commiting mass murder lol.

Last edited by Juniversal; 22nd June 2009 at 06:07 PM.
Juniversal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 05:16 AM   #28
bje
Graduate Poster

Is Jon "You are scum. You deserve to hang for the crimes you're committing. Along with all of the other treasonous bastards who are running this country right now" Gold on the loose again?
Old 23rd June 2009, 06:06 AM   #29
njslim
Graduate Poster

Hum - only have 500 rounds ammo

Note to self - need more ammo, 12 gauge, 5.56
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 06:35 AM   #30
firecoins
Illuminator

based on the truth movement I am not holding my breath.
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 11:37 AM   #31
Standard Dude
New Blood

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
... put down or "re-educated" under the guise of purging that last remnants of the evil mindset that the-former-powers-that-be had infected society with.
Indeed, Trutherland would be a totalitarian police state, with dissenters being "disappeared" left and right under suspicion of being agents for the Illuminati/CFR/Masons/Mossad/Florida Marlins.

Not a place I feel like living in.
Standard Dude is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 12:53 PM   #32
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Soooo.....how exactly are we to make that "case" if there are to be no trials?

Just another example of twoofer cognitive dissonance.
Well he was complaining that people were being railroaded without due process under the present system and his solution was to do exactly the same without pretense so cognitive dissonance was indeed in play already.

OTOH, he seemed to be saying that if you talked fast enough and were convincing then one might , might mind you, get a review of one's behaviour by a higher um,,, court. That is to say, persons other than the death squad would hear you out.

I forgot to ask him if protestations of only being a dupe would be seen as confirmation that one was indeed an agent.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 12:56 PM   #33
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Juniversal View Post
You'll hear comments like that often from theorist when they insist the NWO is real. I'll say, "there's no such thing as the NWO" and there response is, "Oh they more real then you'll ever know". And they imply debunkers will be the first ones killed because of complacentcy. I've seen a conspiracy theorist say Freemasons commited 9/11 and that mason's rise in rank by commiting mass murder lol.
No wonder my father isn't rising through the ranks.
Old 23rd June 2009, 01:01 PM   #34
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by njslim View Post

Women and children get over and under 410/.22 Its light, has a lighter recoil and can be used to take both longer shots with the rifle and close shots with the shotgun. Hitting someone with a .22 might not kill them but is likely to take a lot of the fight out of them and a 410 to the face will really ruin one's day especially if you use a bigger shot.

That said I don't own any firearms. I'll have to plead dupery.
Old 23rd June 2009, 01:06 PM   #35
Juniversal
CIA + FBI + NWO Employee

"Anybody can see it for themselves if they look for the footage! You just deny these things out of existance. Incredible how messed up you are! You actually deserve whats coming to you; in fact you will bring it to fruition with you mentality. You disgust me."

^..Quote from indignant truther after I smacked down his molten steel, no plane Pentagon claims.
Juniversal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 03:14 PM   #36
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Kevin Barrett called for the mass execution of the media in this country:

Quote:
My response to that was, you know, I think that anybody who has drawn a paycheck from the major mainstream journalistic outlets in the past should be up on the scaffold for the crimes of high treason and crimes against humanity.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 03:49 PM   #37
Tweeter
Banned

Another thread that has nothing to do with the crimes of 911.
You guys use this tactic as a way to attack the arguer instead of the argument.
Why cant there just be a forum that deals with that day and have another forum that is directly about Conspiracy Theorists?
Tweeter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 03:54 PM   #38
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
Why cant there just be a forum that deals with that day and have another forum that is directly about Conspiracy Theorists?
psych-ops factions of "truth?"ers will nag report and bore you to death in a slow and tedious manner
Old 23rd June 2009, 05:56 PM   #39
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
Do you really think this fools anyone? You just can't handle your cult being exposed for they spew... It's obvious...
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2009, 08:40 PM   #40
GwionX
Thinker

Originally Posted by njslim View Post

Not too much more.

I like to think I have all my self defense needs covered in the very unlikely event of a lunatic/zombie/twoofer uprising.

Last edited by GwionX; 23rd June 2009 at 10:14 PM.
GwionX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories