ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags holocaust denial

Closed Thread
Old 20th July 2009, 02:19 PM   #361
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I did not think any JREF Member could be more disgusting in his Anti Semitism then MaGZ was.
I freely admit I was wrong in that estimate.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:21 PM   #362
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I think I am going to lose my lunch with that bunch of pure,digusting,hatred.
Anything untrue, mr dudalb?

Enlighten us. You have the microphone. We are all ears.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:22 PM   #363
240-185
Muse

As soon as I read the first posts, I read THIS:

Quote:
You claim that 6 million jews where gassed. Prove it.
Nope. 6 million people died in Nazi concentration camps.

My 9/11 Crackpot Index
240-185 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:24 PM   #364
9/11-investigator
Banned

I did not think any JREF Member could be more disgusting in his Anti Semitism then MaGZ was.
Smear, smear, smear, and no substance.
No surprises here. He plainly has no arguments hence he starts playing the demonisation drum.

And what is so wrong about the Jews ruling the US? We Europeans ruled the world for 5 centuries, now it is your turn.

Somebody has to rule the US otherwise it should sink away in anarchic chaos. Can't have that.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:24 PM   #365
Nogbad
Master Poster

MaGZ was pretty bad - he just seems like a while ago now.

So this NWO nuttery and anti-Semitism - they pretty much bed fellows then?
Old 20th July 2009, 02:25 PM   #366
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by 240-185 View Post
As soon as I read the first posts, I read THIS:

Nope. 6 million people died in Nazi concentration camps.
Fine. Prove it.

You like watching television, don't you?

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 20th July 2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 20th July 2009, 02:29 PM   #367
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
You gonna send the St. Pauli girl?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...393f22b8f0.jpg
Americans and geography.

I never heard from a St. Pauli girl, but for your information St. Pauli is a harbor quarter in Hamburg, Germany.

You do remember your president Kennedy saying in German: 'Ich bin ein Hamburger', do you?
Old 20th July 2009, 02:30 PM   #368
240-185
Muse

Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Fine. Prove it.
Other people already gave you some links. Like this: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/amer...keptic-12.html

or this http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar01.html

My 9/11 Crackpot Index

Last edited by 240-185; 20th July 2009 at 02:32 PM.
240-185 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:33 PM   #369
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by 240-185 View Post
I don't want a link, I want proof. In your own words. I am not interested in receiving homework from you, only in having dialogue with you.
Old 20th July 2009, 02:43 PM   #370
Thunder
Banned

I want proof.
I truly doubt that. Just like 9-11 Truthers, I doubt you are really interested in any evidence that goes against your pre-conceived notions of what did and did not happen.

Now, please, would you please tell us why you think there are at least 5 million less Jews in the world today then there were in 1938?

Don't tell us what you think didn't happen. Tell us what you think did happen.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:44 PM   #371
Thunder
Banned

Fine. Prove it.

why don't you explain to us why there are almost 6 million missing Jews in the world. you know our explenation....what is YOURS??
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:57 PM   #372
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

Respectable American scholars judge otherwise.
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html
Video: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...el+lobby&hl=nl

Oh, and meet the FED:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm

Board of Governors:
Ben S. Bernanke(Jew) – Chairman
Donald L. Kohn(Jew) – Vice Chairman
Kevin M. Warsh(Jew)
Elizabeth A. Duke(European)
Daniel K. Tarullo(European)

A small improvement compared to last year when there were 4 Jews on the board of the FED. Now they have 2 token Europeans serving under 2 Jews. Jews always govern the FED. Not bad since they only constitute 2% of the American population. You do realize I hope that the FED is a private bank owned by mainly Jewish families located in London and that Euro-Americans are paying 40 million dollars on interest per hour into the coffers of these families.

You seem to have great difficulty discerning between Europeans and Arabs. But I would be more than happy to throw them out, just to please you, of course. No other reason than that.

Jezus was also the most succesful and sympathetic anti-semite that ever lived on the planet. That's why his fellow Jews killed him. He was a traitor to Jewish law and wanted to escape from the mob. A good mob never tolerates that.

The OT is the history of the Jewish People, the NT is a biography about Jesus. These 2 books are simply unrelated and glued together. A literary sin.
No, There are pieces of the Old and New Testament that overlap. For example, the prophecies of the messiah, the end-times etc.

The Federal reserve only controls 7% of America's debt.

Jesus was born to mary and God.

Nope, Jesus summed up jewish law. He urged obedience of it. The Ten Commandments were still extant.

Nope. There were muslim fans, I did not say arab. I said Muslim. And another issue, in Amsterdam, they said "hamas, hamas, jews to the gas"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024231.php

The Federal reserve is under control of the US government.

Many other nations have central banks including Russia.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 03:00 PM   #373
GreNME
Philosopher

I don't want a link, I want proof. In your own words. I am not interested in receiving homework from you, only in having dialogue with you.
Actually, you're being deceitful here. Every time someone gives you an explanation, you demand links. Every time you're given links, you go back to demanding explanations. You keep asserting all of these allegedly "respectable" individuals, some of whom pass as "scholars" only to the denial/revisionism movement, yet you seem to continually fail at providing a single set of evidences to support your (and their) assertions that isn't either self-referencing or nonsensically racist.

I don't really care that you think Jews control the world. I don't really care what you think of American politics. I really don't care that you think the Federal Reserve is an evil Jew plot, except that you're using circular reasoning there as well (Jews are out to control everything, which is why they lie about the Holocaust, which they get away with because they run the gub'mint, because Jews are out to control the world). What I would actually like to see from you is an attempt to support your assertions. It would give you credibility if you could do so without attempting to elicit emotional responses from people, as well as your steady stream of racist invective which serves little more than an argument from emotion instead of from rational critical thinking.

But hey, the rhetorical ball is in your court. Maybe you find it amusing to score points pissing other people off, but up to this point so far I'm not bothering to respond to your emotional games and instead have been waiting for you to provide some kind of rational argument instead of playing semantic games and provoking insults by slinging insults.

The kind of pacifism I endorse is brought about by eliminating one enemy combatant at a time.-- JoeyDonuts
GreNME is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 03:02 PM   #374
GreNME
Philosopher

Really, guys: do so many of you really have to fall for is baiting?

The kind of pacifism I endorse is brought about by eliminating one enemy combatant at a time.-- JoeyDonuts
GreNME is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 03:14 PM   #375
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
why don't you explain to us why there are almost 6 million missing Jews in the world. you know our explenation....what is YOURS??
My honest answer is: I do not know. Nobody knows. In order to approach the holocaust from a perspective of demography you need to have a central authority that is able to register were everybody is and was. No such authority exists.

My guess is that many Jews survived the camps and decided not to return to their original homelands but to go to Israel or America or Britain or South-America. Also many Jews were not deported at all from Europe. Best known example was France where not many Jews were deported. Even in Germany quit a few survived. Many East-European Jews must have fled the Germans towards the east. And how many Jews do live in Israel today?

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra%C3%ABl

76% * 7 million = somewhat less than 6 million. Where do they come from where only tens of thousands lived there in 1945?

I don't see much merit in approaching the subject from an demographic angle. When I look at it from a forensic angle then real grave doubts start to set in.
Old 20th July 2009, 03:16 PM   #376
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by GreNME View Post
Actually, you're being deceitful here. Every time someone gives you an explanation, you demand links.
True. It is fine to give links, nay even necessary to back up claims. But I also want you yourself to formulate the core of your argument making sure that your and my time investments are somewhat in balance.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 20th July 2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 20th July 2009, 03:17 PM   #377
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by GreNME View Post
Really, guys: do so many of you really have to fall for is baiting?
What do you mean 'baiting'?

This is a discussion forum, so discuss or go away. Don't spoil the thread with meta-trifle.
Old 20th July 2009, 03:21 PM   #378
Twiler
Master Poster

For which five centuries did Europeans supposedly rule the world?
Twiler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 03:28 PM   #379
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by Twiler View Post
For which five centuries did Europeans supposedly rule the world?
1492-1945.

Churchill ended it all with his declaration of war on Germany.

Read Buchanan.
Old 20th July 2009, 03:47 PM   #380
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
I just browsed a bit through a book I read a few years ago:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/thottc/11.html

Scroll downwards and you'll see table's with migration statistics from a revisionist point of view. Like many other revisionists the author I believe arrives at ca. 1 million Jews killed from unnatural causes.
Old 20th July 2009, 03:50 PM   #381
Chaos
Penultimate Amazing

Fine. Prove it.

No, Hitler fanboy. YOU prove that the millions of jews last seen alive in Nazi custody did not die.
Chaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 03:54 PM   #382
Chaos
Penultimate Amazing

You know, there is something about this whole Holocaust denial and Hitler worship I don´t get.

On one hand, our little Hitler fanboys say that the jews are the embodiment of evil, that they caused every bad thing that ever happened and are the greatest threat western civilization ever faced, caused Germany to lose WW1 etc etc etc.

On the other hand, they claim that Hitler, that oh-so-great savior of western civilization, did NOT take any of the steps necessary to save western civilization from what they consider the greatest threat it ever faced. Some even claim that Hitler was the best friend the jews ever had.

Yet still, this wimp, this appeaser, this spineless cowards who refused to act against the greatest and most dangerous manifestation of evil in all history, is their role model, their hero, their poster boy for all a great statesman should ever be.

I just don´t get it.
Chaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 04:56 PM   #383
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
And can you declare that all of those killed did such work? Seriously, that is a daft argument.

No civilian workforce, no economy. No economy, no German military. It's that simple.

Militaries, especially those of industrialized nation-states, consume prodigious quantities of resources and raw materials in their operation, and require prodigious quantities in their production. Without the civilian economy supplying that, there is no military.

None of this is to suggest that one cannot find legitimate criticisms of the conduct of the bomber offensive; certainly it had its share of mistakes.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 05:34 PM   #384
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
On the other hand, they claim that Hitler, that oh-so-great savior of western civilization, did NOT take any of the steps necessary to save western civilization from what they consider the greatest threat it ever faced. Some even claim that Hitler was the best friend the jews ever had.
and some folks actually argue that Hitler was funded by Jewish bankers and Zionists.

its a strange...strange world.
Old 20th July 2009, 05:48 PM   #385
GreNME
Philosopher

True. It is fine to give links, nay even necessary to back up claims. But I also want you yourself to formulate the core of your argument making sure that your and my time investments are somewhat in balance.
That's a novel attempt, but all you're doing is ignoring my pointing out how you continue to dodge making your case. You keep playing this game of baiting with outrageous language (like "bunnycaust") and arguments from incredulity (ever-changing list of "one thing" you demand to be shown) without ever actually formulating any argument yourself. Sure, you parrot other denier/revisionists, but you're not putting anything together into an argument.

You keep making snide comments and implying an unimpeachable argument: so present it already.

Old 20th July 2009, 05:50 PM   #386
GreNME
Philosopher

What do you mean 'baiting'?

This is a discussion forum, so discuss or go away. Don't spoil the thread with meta-trifle.

Old 20th July 2009, 06:08 PM   #387
dtugg
Banned

Has the nazi ever explained why his heroes never thought of denying that the Holocaust happened? Seems kind of odd that they, being on trial for their lives, argued that they were just following orders if the crime never even happened. Perhaps they were brainwashed by the super jooooos?
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 06:53 PM   #388
armageddonman
Muse

Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
The Jews do not run the United States. Go back to Stormfront.

The Jews don't run the west. Why is there such anti-israeli/anti-semitic sentiments in Europe.

A question none of those anti-semists ever answered:

If the Jews indeed run the world and have managed to undermine every single country, most media outlets, the whole economy etc, etc....

If a couple of Jews where able to pull this off, get away with it and continue it for decades/centuries....

...would that not mean that Jews are super-intelligent Uebermenschen? How else to explain it?
Old 20th July 2009, 07:03 PM   #389
dropzone
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
One of the more idiotic posts I've seen in some time. You missed out on a job you were not qualified for, so you fantasise about Siemens today being even remotely similar to Siemens 60+ years ago.
No, I missed out on a job I was highly qualified for, but the guy interviewing me was a salesman with no real technical qualifications. It was like being rejected for a job as a carpenter because my circular saw experience was with DeWalt and not Ryobi.

And 60 years later they are still sleazy, having agreed to pay $1.34 BILLION in fines in a bribery case.

ETA: I must admit that I have worked for companies that were among From Those Wonderful Folks Who Gave You Pearl Harbor, but sour grapesing is fun.

Last edited by dropzone; 20th July 2009 at 07:13 PM.
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 07:04 PM   #390
Thunder
Banned

I am still waiting for 9-11's idea of what actually happened during WW2.

or do we need "another investigation"????
Old 20th July 2009, 07:22 PM   #391
Baylor
Philosopher

Americans and geography.

I never heard from a St. Pauli girl, but for your information St. Pauli is a harbor quarter in Hamburg, Germany.

You do remember your president Kennedy saying in German: 'Ich bin ein Hamburger', do you?
The Dutch and common sense.

Enigma's reference had nothing to do with geography.

Last edited by Baylor; 20th July 2009 at 07:24 PM.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 08:29 PM   #392
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
You know, there is something about this whole Holocaust denial and Hitler worship I don´t get.

On one hand, our little Hitler fanboys say that the jews are the embodiment of evil, that they caused every bad thing that ever happened and are the greatest threat western civilization ever faced, caused Germany to lose WW1 etc etc etc.

Yet still, this wimp, this appeaser, this spineless cowards who refused to act against the greatest and most dangerous manifestation of evil in all history, is their role model, their hero, their poster boy for all a great statesman should ever be.

I just don´t get it.
One better...the neo nazi scum worship hitler for his desire to exterminate the jews but they either deny or try to lessen the dead making their god a dismal failure.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 08:36 PM   #393
Thunder
Banned

The Nazis could at least have the balls to admit that the Holocaust did happen, they are glad it happened, and they only pray that there is another one soon.

But modern day Nazis are cowards.
Old 20th July 2009, 09:55 PM   #394
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

The Germans found the mass grave of the executed Polish officers a year or so after the murderous act (it was a lie upheld by both the Russians and the noble Allies until relatively recently that these Poles were murdered by the Germans).

From New York Times, July 3, 1952:

Quote:
WASHINGTON, July 2 -- A special committee of the House of Representatives announced today its finding that "the Soviet N. K. V. D. [People's Commissariat of Internal Affairs] committed the massacre of thousands of Polish Army officers in the Katyn Forest near Smolensk, Russia, not later than the spring of 1940."

3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 10:52 PM   #395
MG1962

Ya know, I am wondering. The Jews are super smart, super organised, super controlling of Europe, the US etc etc

How come Pallistine still exists?
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 11:05 PM   #396
Skeptic
Banned

The hell with that. They wrote the world's best-selling book -- and never got a dime in royalties.
Skeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 11:20 PM   #397
MG1962

Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
The hell with that. They wrote the world's best-selling book -- and never got a dime in royalties.
Who needs money when you control the worlds banking system. And looking at the current state of affairs they suck at that too
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 11:36 PM   #398
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Churchill ended it all with his declaration of war on Germany.

Read Buchanan.
Actually, don't.

That book is a waste of time, since Buchanan seems hell-bent on blaming everything on the British and French while excusing both the German empire and Nazi Germany as much as possible.

He even argues that France and Great Britain should have ignored the German military expansions of the 1930's, and allowed Hitler to have his war with the Soviet Union without the worry of two fronts, believing that it would have saved millions of lives. The fact is that approx half of all military deaths (16 million out of ~30 million) of World War II, along with 1/4 of all civilian deaths (11 million out of 44 million, Holocaust not included) happened on the Eastern Front.

That's a total of 27 million people who were killed. And then one can start speculating what would have happened, especially if the Germans had advanced to the Urals and created the Lebensraum they so desperately wanted. How many more million deaths would THAT have taken? And how many more jews would have "mysteriously vanished"

ETA: What my grinds my gear the most, though, is that Buchanan claims that the Holocaust would not have happened if Great Britain and France had not declared war on Germany.

Last edited by KDLarsen; 20th July 2009 at 11:42 PM.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 11:48 PM   #399
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

And it will be brought about by a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran and others ...

If you can get China and Japan to form an alliance on anything more substantial than a game of tiddlywinks, I will eat my hat.
Old 21st July 2009, 12:29 AM   #400
Lord Emsworth
Je ne suis pas une de vos élèves

Anything untrue, mr dudalb?

Enlighten us. You have the microphone. We are all ears.
Who is "we"?
Lord Emsworth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories