ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags holocaust denial

Closed Thread
Old 19th July 2009, 12:22 PM   #281
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
Yeah, well, maybe Hitler shouldn't have invaded Poland without any provocation... which got him in war with England.

And maybe Hitler shouldn't have invaded the USSR... which got him in war with Stalin.

And maybe Hitler shouldn't have declared war on the USA after Pearl Harbor, a real dumb-@$$ move... which got him in war with the USA.

Perhaps all of that had SOMETHING to do with why Hitler found himself at war with England, the USSR, and the USA.

I'm just sayin'.
This is all true. But that doesn't mean that US and Russia can fake history at Nuremberg just because it suits them.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:25 PM   #282
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
This is all true. But that doesn't mean that US and Russia can fake history at Nuremberg just because it suits them.
But they didn't. Evil Holocaust deniers are the ones setting out to fake history.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:25 PM   #283
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
Em, Vietnam, the US was invited in by diem. Korea was on a UN resolution. Iraq was enforcing 17 various resolutions.
Invitations to slaughter parties can be turned down of course.

Quote:
No, Stalin's policy was Socialism in One Country, which was an attempt to consolidate socialism in Russia.
Only after WW2. Until WW2 world revolution was the ultimate goal.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:25 PM   #284
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
This is all true. But that doesn't mean that US and Russia can fake history at Nuremberg just because it suits them.
No evidence was faked. Hav e you seen the mountains of evidence that was compiled? It was tens of thousands of notes for the prosecution.

They had to stockpile it in a room.

The Nazis were condemned because they were caught red-handed performing their massacres.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:27 PM   #285
Nogbad
Master Poster
 
Nogbad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,566
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
It was a ludicrous idea. There is no justification for country A to stampede into country B. That applies to Germany regarding Russia and the US regarding Vietnam, Korea, Iraq and the list goes on.

Although there is a difference: the Soviets had their explicit goal of world revolution. The only justification I can think of is if the Icebreaker theory proposed by the Russian writer Suvorov contains truth. In that case Hitler was forced to attack. I cannot judge that.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/1191d.asp
It was ludicrous but Hitler was a man with a gleam of mission in his eye. He did the ludicrous as his party piece.

WW2 started because Hitler couldn't keep his jackboots on his own soil. He split Poland with Stalin as I recall.

Reading some of the stuff above one gets the impression that 39 to 45 was actually one long holiday camp and sadly a few of the party goers died from a bad case of the sniffles and too much food and wine.
__________________
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum.
Nogbad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:28 PM   #286
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Invitations to slaughter parties can be turned down of course.



Only after WW2. Until WW2 world revolution was the ultimate goal.
Em, Diem requested protection from the North, who were running a terrorist campaign in the south through the vietcong. JFK and Eisenhower obliged. It was intended for protection. However it had unintended consequences as the bloodbath it was. They did not declare that all vietnamese must die.

As for "socialism in one country" iw as a policy by Stalin during the Struggle for succession. After World War 2, Russia formed the comintern with Eastern Europe, mongolia and China as well as other communist countries.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:35 PM   #287
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 17,394
9/11-investigator, welke school opleiding heb jij gehad?
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:39 PM   #288
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
But they didn't. Evil Holocaust deniers are the ones setting out to fake history.
I was already afraid that nobody would bite. But I can always rely on dtugg.

Here is David Irving's book about the Tribunal:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/NUREMBERG.pdf

And since you probably have no time to read it here is a review:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n1p38_Michaels.html

Just in case you do have time read chapter V: "The Origin of the Six Million"

Here is a very telling declaration from a son of an American prosecutor T.J.Dodd in Neurenberg, done in all naivite:

“Consider these Sept. 25, 1945, observations from Tom Dodd, who would emerge as second in command on the American prosecution team:
“You know how I have despised anti-Semitism. You know how strongly I feel toward those who preach intolerance of any kind. With that knowledge — you will understand when I tell you that this staff is about seventy-five percent Jewish. Now my point is that the Jews should stay away from this trial — for their own sake. For — mark this well — the charge ‘a war for the Jews’ is still being made and in the post-war years it will be made again and again. The too large percentage of Jewish men and women here will be cited as proof of this charge. Sometimes it seems that the Jews will never learn about these things.”"

http://www.projo.com/news/mcharlesba....1efbfe6.html#

You are reading this well: from unsuspected source we learn that 75% of the staff of Nuremberg were Jews (Irving says the same). The entire tribunal of Nuremberg was from A to Z a Jewish show trial, meant to punish the only country that had succeeded to escape from the Jewish grip. Russia would follow gradually on that path after the war causing Russian Jews to migrate to the US in ever greater numbers. And now it is the US who is aiming for 'world revolution'. No longer on the basis of the ideology of Marx but of Leo Strauss, the godfather of neoconservatism. But the aim is the same: bring the world under control and it doesn't matter with what ideology in the mean time threatening the world with the specter of another world war.

Poor America, another country destined to land on the junkyard of history because of it, just like the Soviet-Union. Hopefully it will not draw the rest of the world with it.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 19th July 2009 at 12:41 PM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:40 PM   #289
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
I'm imagining the disappointment of Dutch villains who were born one or two generations too late to be able to hunt Jews for money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henneicke_Column

I can imagine that they would express their impotent rage by blaming Jews for significant evil in world events - acts of terror, for example. Or, perhaps these despicable scumbags would attempt to divert attention to the Soviets, who, of course, as the liberators of so many Jews, must be reviled.

Then, I smile and am thankful that my country liberated the Netherlands from the Nazis, thus leaving these types of Nazi-loving villains to flail futilely on the Internet where they can do little harm. And when the Canadian Tulip Festival comes around each Spring, I think of all the good people in the Netherlands and the goodwill between our two countries that has existed since the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadia...stival#History

And I am re-assured that, although they are vocal, Dutch Nazis are just as reviled in their own country as they are everywhere else in the civilized world.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC

Last edited by D'rok; 19th July 2009 at 12:53 PM.
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:42 PM   #290
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
9/11-investigator, welke school opleiding heb jij gehad?
Het hoogste.

Had je iets anders verwacht dan?

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 19th July 2009 at 12:49 PM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:45 PM   #291
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
No evidence was faked. Hav e you seen the mountains of evidence that was compiled? It was tens of thousands of notes for the prosecution.

They had to stockpile it in a room.

The Nazis were condemned because they were caught red-handed performing their massacres.
We are discussing here the holocaust, the alleged extermination program as carried out (or not) in the camps.

I'll give you the massacres on the Eastern Front for free.

And some 200-300,000 deads in the camps as administered by the Germans themselves. The rest you have to prove.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:46 PM   #292
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
I was already afraid that nobody would bite. But I can always rely on dtugg.

Here is David Irving's book about the Tribunal:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/NUREMBERG.pdf.
Yeah, David Irving is a lying, evil denier. What's your point? Normal people already know this.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:47 PM   #293
Nogbad
Master Poster
 
Nogbad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,566
__________________
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum.
Nogbad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:48 PM   #294
Skeptic
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 18,312
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
This is all true. But that doesn't mean that US and Russia can fake history at Nuremberg just because it suits them.
If it's such a fake, why did nobody in my father's neighborhood have any older siblings, aunts, grandparents, or uncles? Why were practically ALL the families in the neighborhood, those of Jews who were in Europe during the war, SECOND families -- made up of one man and one woman who met after the war, and children born after the war?

Why were practically all of the Jewish immigrants from Europe to Israel, and elsewhere for that matter, single men and women -- only rarely brothers and sisters or married couples, even more rarely couples with children, practically never extended whole families? What HAPPENED to all those people?

You don't seem to have answered this question.

My grandparents, which had nothing at all to do with the Nuremberg trials, needless to say, told my father they Nazis killed most of the family, which was the reason things are like that. So did other people in the neighborhood tell their own children. Did my grandparents lie to him? Did everybody else in the neighborhood lie to their own children?

Oh, and something else: after her death, my father found my grandmother's diary. She never told him about it. It describes what happened -- how they were put in the ghettos, how her family was killed, how they escaped from this "action" (round-up for slaughter at the death camps) and from that raid, etc.

I suppose everything in that diary is a lie, written 50 years in advance and hidden, with the goal of convincing people after death that it really happened?

You don't seem to have answered these questions, either.
Skeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:52 PM   #295
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
We are discussing here the holocaust, the alleged extermination program as carried out (or not) in the camps.

I'll give you the massacres on the Eastern Front for free.

And some 200-300,000 deads in the camps as administered by the Germans themselves. The rest you have to prove.
Zyklon B being used in the gas chambers. Nazi documentation proves it. Why did they try to cover up the evidence if they did not attempt exterminate the Jews? why were the crematoria blown up?

Punch cards and tatooed numbers show the industrial effort being taken to exterminate them.

Testimony of the millions of survivors, SS officers, liberators, General Eisenhower, Wannsee conference moments as well as Nazi archives.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:57 PM   #296
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
If it's such a fake, why did nobody in my father's neighborhood have any older siblings, aunts, grandparents, or uncles? Why were practically ALL the families in the neighborhood, those of Jews who were in Europe during the war, SECOND families -- made up of one man and one woman who met after the war, and children born after the war?

Why were practically all of the Jewish immigrants from Europe to Israel, and elsewhere for that matter, single men and women -- only rarely brothers and sisters or married couples, even more rarely couples with children, practically never extended whole families? What HAPPENED to all those people?

You don't seem to have answered this question.

My grandparents, which had nothing at all to do with the Nuremberg trials, needless to say, told my father they Nazis killed most of the family, which was the reason things are like that. So did other people in the neighborhood tell their own children. Did my grandparents lie to him? Did everybody else in the neighborhood lie to their own children?

Oh, and something else: after her death, my father found my grandmother's diary. She never told him about it. It describes what happened -- how they were put in the ghettos, how her family was killed, how they escaped from this "action" (round-up for slaughter at the death camps) and from that raid, etc.

I suppose everything in that diary is a lie, written 50 years in advance and hidden, with the goal of convincing people after death that it really happened?

You don't seem to have answered these questions, either.
You keep pushing me for an answer on a question I know nothing about. I don't see why you need 6 million victims to explain that situation and why 1 million won't do.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:59 PM   #297
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing
 
leftysergeant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,863
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
And this is exactly what this english bishop Williamson was talking about: some 200.000 people killed in all German concentration camps, probably some half of them Jews.
I have seen no reliable documentation that your figures are correct.

Quote:
And that's a lot of people. But most people (according to the revisionists) died because of typhus.
Well, there is still the problem that they died of typhus because they were involunmtarily confined in unsanitary conditions and mistreated in ways that reduced their resistance to disease, so even the typhus deaths can be called murder, just as surely as if you threw someone out in sub-freezing weather with no way to find shelter.

Last edited by leftysergeant; 19th July 2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: typos
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 12:59 PM   #298
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
You keep pushing me for an answer on a question I know nothing about. I don't see why you need 6 million victims to explain that situation and why 1 million won't do.
No, the burden of proof is on YOU to prove that the holocaust did not happen.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:00 PM   #299
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
I have seen no reliable documentation that your figures are correct.



Well, there is still the problem that they died of typhus because they were involunmtarily confined in unsanitary conditions and mistreated in ways that reduced their resistance to disease, so even the typhus deaths can be called murder, just as surely as if you threw someone out in sub-freezing weather with no way to find shelter.
Amen leftysergant. I could not have said it better myself.

As well as that, the Nazis also worked people to death and gave them meagre rations, which were intended to starve millions to death. The survivors were emaciated at the time of liberation.

Last edited by NWO Sentryman; 19th July 2009 at 01:02 PM.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:02 PM   #300
MG1962
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,252
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
The entire tribunal of Nuremberg was from A to Z a Jewish show trial, meant to punish the only country that had succeeded to escape from the Jewish grip.
So what was the other 6 - 7 million non Jewish victims of organised extermination...calateral damage
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:04 PM   #301
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
Zyklon B being used in the gas chambers. Nazi documentation proves it.
Sigh, link? Again: even Hilberg admitted that no paper trail whatsoever exists regarding the holocaust. Nobody has come up with documentary evidence. It's all 'eyewitnesses' and confessions obtained by torture (just like 9/11).


Why did they try to cover up the evidence if they did not attempt exterminate the Jews? why were the crematoria blown up?

Quote:
Punch cards and tatooed numbers show the industrial effort being taken to exterminate them.
I have been told that on cheap vacations people have to wear badges with numbers on it. Not impressed. There is no difference between a numbered tattoo and your social security number. It's a way for the state to identify you.

Quote:
Testimony of the millions of survivors, SS officers, liberators, General Eisenhower, Wannsee conference moments as well as Nazi archives.
Are you sure you want to continue on that path... millions of survivors

I repeat the statement made by the mother of Finkelstein:

"if everyone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor actually is one, who did Hitler kill?"

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/art...=11&ar=99#surv

Exactly.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:04 PM   #302
MG1962
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,252
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
You keep pushing me for an answer on a question I know nothing about. I don't see why you need 6 million victims to explain that situation and why 1 million won't do.
And what - 1 million is an acceptable crime?
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:05 PM   #303
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
No, the burden of proof is on YOU to prove that the holocaust did not happen.
Maybe according to the American 'justice' system. But not according to ours.

You accuse, you prove.

P.S. it is clear that Sentryman is becoming nervous in the light of the material presented to him.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:05 PM   #304
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 17,394
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Het hoogste.

Had je iets anders verwacht dan?

Ik weet niet wat in de Nederlandse scholen geleert word, ik wil maar opzoeken wat jullie zo alles over Holocaust in de "hoogste" school [Gymnasium] leren. Hoe oud ben jij dan?
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:07 PM   #305
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
I have been told that on cheap vacations people have to wear badges with numbers on it. Not impressed. There is no difference between a numbered tattoo and your social security number. It's a way for the state to identify you.
Wow. Evil Holocaust deniers will say anything to apologize for their Führer.

Stundied.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:08 PM   #306
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Maybe according to the American 'justice' system. But not according to ours.

You accuse, you prove.

P.S. it is clear that Sentryman is becoming nervous in the light of the material presented to him.
Nazi, it's already been proven in courts of law and by history. YOU are the one that prove that it was the greatest scam of all time.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:09 PM   #307
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Maybe according to the American 'justice' system. But not according to ours.

You accuse, you prove.

P.S. it is clear that Sentryman is becoming nervous in the light of the material presented to him.
American and british law is based upon roman law. Let he who accuses prove his accusation.

And the Anglo American criminal justice system may have its faults, but at least it is fair.

You have been the one making the accusations (i.e. jewish control of the world, holocaust did not happen), so you are the one who has to meet the burden of proof.

We have been vindicated by numerous trials and court cases.

Thank god the nazis did not finish the job. Every mass murder leaves a trail of evidence.

Zyklon b was used. They found containers of the stuff.

They were murdered. Because of their ethnicity, their religion, their culture and their uniqueness.

Last edited by NWO Sentryman; 19th July 2009 at 01:44 PM.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:11 PM   #308
Simon39759
Master Poster
 
Simon39759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,285
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
It was a ludicrous idea. There is no justification for country A to stampede into country B. That applies to Germany regarding Russia and the US regarding Vietnam, Korea, Iraq and the list goes on.

Although there is a difference: the Soviets had their explicit goal of world revolution. The only justification I can think of is if the Icebreaker theory proposed by the Russian writer Suvorov contains truth. In that case Hitler was forced to attack. I cannot judge that.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/1191d.asp

But that was not the point.
The point was that the US did not choose the USSR has an ally. It is Hitler who, by independently declaring war on both countries, made them allies versus a common enemy.

You complain that the US gave Stalin half of Europe while, in reality, the US' intervention actually prevented him to take all of it.
Simon39759 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:16 PM   #309
Simon39759
Master Poster
 
Simon39759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,285
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
I have been told that on cheap vacations people have to wear badges with numbers on it. Not impressed. There is no difference between a numbered tattoo and your social security number. It's a way for the state to identify you
If that so? Then, why weren't all German wearing similar tattoos?

Comparing the Holocaust to 'a cheap vacation' is... well, stating my opinion will breach the user's agreement in a number of imaginative ways.
Simon39759 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:28 PM   #310
Skeptic
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 18,312
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
You keep pushing me for an answer on a question I know nothing about..
What do you mean, "You know nothing about it"? You are the one claiming the holocaust never happened. If that is true, all those people, or at least most of them -- all those missing older brothers, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc. -- should have been around. If the holocaust never happened, where did all those people go? Where were they hiding?

Surely, you must have some theory about that.
Skeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:31 PM   #311
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by MG1962 View Post
And what - 1 million is an acceptable crime?
No.

But if we can agree on that figure as a next step we are going to discuss the fire bombing of German cities of innocent civilians, the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (real holocaust's for a change) and the deliberate starvation of German prisoners of war after the war on the river Rhine banks.

http://www.amazon.com/Other-Losses-J.../dp/1559581735

Mark Weber on the post war treatment of the Germans by the Allies:
http://reasonradionetwork.com/_archive/MW_20090505.mp3
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:47 PM   #312
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
American and british law is based upon roman law. Let he who accuses prove his accusation.
Very good. Live up to it then.

Quote:
And the Anglo American criminal justice system may have its faults, but at least it is fair.
Plea bargain fair? Torture? You must be joking. The US starts to resemble a failed state.

Quote:
You have been the one making the accusations (i.e. jewish control of the world, holocaust did not happen), so you are the one who has to meet the burden of proof.
I'm not so stupid to take the bait. My formal position is that I am not impressed with the material that supposedly supports the holocaust. I do not say formally that it did not happen, just that it is unproven.

Quote:
We have been vindicated by numerous trials and court cases.
So you, in all earnest, accept the outcome of a tribunal organized by the victors. What does that say about your famous Anglo sense of justice?

Quote:
Every mass murder leaves a trail of evidence.
I agree with that for a change. So where is the trail. Even Hilberg could not find one. Neither will you.

Quote:
Zyklon b was used. They found containers of the stuff.
Stimmt! And so did the Americans and other allies use this stuff for delousing.

Quote:
I hope that every time you go to sleep, your dreams are filled with the victims of the holocaust, who debunk every last lie that comes out of your mouth. I hope they wipe that big massive grin off your face, as shown with that big grin on that previous comment.
That grin was not about victims, sunny.

Quote:
They were murdered. Because of their ethnicity, their religion, their culture and their uniqueness.
No it was not. It was because they were behind that murderous communism which they wanted to implement in Germany as well. They already had a foothold in Bavaria. And it was because they caused the downfall of Germany in WW1 by pure betrayal because they offered the Brits to bring America into the war in exchange for the Balfour declaration, which meant that the Jews would get Palestina from Britain. Then followed the insane Versailles treaty which provoked that rise of Hitler. And the rest is history.

But what do you know.

Here is a quote from one of the last remaining decent Americans, Paul Craig Roberts (under secretary Reagan government):

http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=13078

All about us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away… The veil is lifted to reveal the true faces of British and American exceptionalism: stupidity and deceit… Both world wars began when England, for no sound or sensible reason, declared war on Germany. Winston Churchill was a prime instigator of both wars…The American President Woodrow Wilson shares responsibility with Britain and France for the Versailles Treaty, which dismembered Germany, stripping her of territory and putting millions of Germans under foreign rule, and imposed reparations that Britain’s greatest economist, John Maynard Keynes, correctly predicted to be unrealistic. All of this was done in violation of assurances given to Germany that there would be no reparations or boundary changes. Once Germany surrendered, the assurances were withdrawn, and a starvation blockade forced German submission to the new harsh terms.

Hitler’s program was to put Germany back together. He was succeeding without war until Churchill provoked Chamberlain into an insane act. Danzig was 95 percent German. It had been given to Poland by the Versailles Treaty. Hitler was negotiating its return and offered in exchange a guarantee of Poland’s frontiers. The Polish colonels, assessing the relative strengths of Poland and Germany, understood that a deal was better than a war. But suddenly, the British Prime Minister issued Poland a guarantee of its existing territory, including Danzig, whose inhabitants wished to return to Germany.
Churchill admirers are outraged that their hero is revealed as the first war criminal of World War II. It was Churchill who initiated the policy of terror bombing civilians in noncombatant areas.
Buchanan documents that Churchill’s plan was to destroy 50 percent of German homes. Churchill also had plans for using chemical and biological warfare against German civilians. In 2001 the Glasgow Sunday Herald reported Churchill’s plan to drop 5 million anthrax cakes onto German pastures in order to poison the cattle and through them the people. Churchill instructed the RAF to consider drenching “the cities of the Ruhr and many other cities in Germany” with poison gas “in such a way that most of the population would be requiring constant medical attention.”
.

Wonderful people, those Allies. The question is how you defend yourself against so much viciousness? Ah wait, here is the solution:

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article/bear_hug/

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 19th July 2009 at 01:51 PM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 01:56 PM   #313
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Why is it that your heroes never thought of denying that the Holocaust ever took place? Seems kind of odd to argue that you were just following orders if it never even happened. Oh, let me guess, the super joooos brainwashed ALL of them. You lose, you evil nazi.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:00 PM   #314
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Very good. Live up to it then.



Plea bargain fair? Torture? You must be joking. The US starts to resemble a failed state.



I'm not so stupid to take the bait. My formal position is that I am not impressed with the material that supposedly supports the holocaust. I do not say formally that it did not happen, just that it is unproven.



So you, in all earnest, accept the outcome of a tribunal organized by the victors. What does that say about your famous Anglo sense of justice?



I agree with that for a change. So where is the trail. Even Hilberg could not find one. Neither will you.



Stimmt! And so did the Americans and other allies use this stuff for delousing.



That grin was not about victims, sunny.



No it was not. It was because they were behind that murderous communism which they wanted to implement in Germany as well. They already had a foothold in Bavaria. And it was because they caused the downfall of Germany in WW1 by pure betrayal because they offered the Brits to bring America into the war in exchange for the Balfour declaration, which meant that the Jews would get Palestina from Britain. Then followed the insane Versailles treaty which provoked that rise of Hitler. And the rest is history.

But what do you know.

Here is a quote from one of the last remaining decent Americans, Paul Craig Roberts (under secretary Reagan government):

http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=13078

All about us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away… The veil is lifted to reveal the true faces of British and American exceptionalism: stupidity and deceit… Both world wars began when England, for no sound or sensible reason, declared war on Germany. Winston Churchill was a prime instigator of both wars…The American President Woodrow Wilson shares responsibility with Britain and France for the Versailles Treaty, which dismembered Germany, stripping her of territory and putting millions of Germans under foreign rule, and imposed reparations that Britain’s greatest economist, John Maynard Keynes, correctly predicted to be unrealistic. All of this was done in violation of assurances given to Germany that there would be no reparations or boundary changes. Once Germany surrendered, the assurances were withdrawn, and a starvation blockade forced German submission to the new harsh terms.

Hitler’s program was to put Germany back together. He was succeeding without war until Churchill provoked Chamberlain into an insane act. Danzig was 95 percent German. It had been given to Poland by the Versailles Treaty. Hitler was negotiating its return and offered in exchange a guarantee of Poland’s frontiers. The Polish colonels, assessing the relative strengths of Poland and Germany, understood that a deal was better than a war. But suddenly, the British Prime Minister issued Poland a guarantee of its existing territory, including Danzig, whose inhabitants wished to return to Germany.
Churchill admirers are outraged that their hero is revealed as the first war criminal of World War II. It was Churchill who initiated the policy of terror bombing civilians in noncombatant areas.
Buchanan documents that Churchill’s plan was to destroy 50 percent of German homes. Churchill also had plans for using chemical and biological warfare against German civilians. In 2001 the Glasgow Sunday Herald reported Churchill’s plan to drop 5 million anthrax cakes onto German pastures in order to poison the cattle and through them the people. Churchill instructed the RAF to consider drenching “the cities of the Ruhr and many other cities in Germany” with poison gas “in such a way that most of the population would be requiring constant medical attention.”
.

Wonderful people, those Allies. The question is how you defend yourself against so much viciousness? Ah wait, here is the solution:

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article/bear_hug/
Hitler began it with a false flag to justify attacking Poland.

America ain't a failed state. Keep dreaming.

Zyklon B had many uses, one of them happened to be the systematic annihilation of an entire ethnicity

Many of the trials were about holocaust denials suing for slander. Their evidence has been weighed measured, and frankly, found wanting.

Nazi documents recovered at the end of world war 2 as well as testimonies at various war crimes trials. Blueprints, schematics as well as notes of the death camps reveal an efficient well oiled killing machine.

plea bargains are about criminals being offered a commuted sentence if they confess to the crime.

Ah yes, the Dolchstosslegende. Even the German military commadn acknowledge that Germany was just months away from defeat. They were annihilated because of their ethnicity, their religion and their culture. If for communism, then why were jewish CHILDREN murdered instead of being integrated into the Nazi system? Why did they not let jews join their party?

The anthrax was a contingency plan for Operation Sealion. It was intended to take Germany down with Britain.

About America being a "failed state", go to places like Albania, Somalia, Chad, Nigeria, Honduras, Sudan and then say it is a failed state. If it was, then why do MILLIONS of people come to america?

The torture is about terror suspects, not common criminals.

Paul Craig roberts is a known fruitcake.

Last edited by NWO Sentryman; 19th July 2009 at 02:03 PM. Reason: a sentence did not make sense.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:01 PM   #315
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 17,394
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Ik weet niet wat in de Nederlandse scholen geleert word, ik wil maar opzoeken wat jullie zo alles over Holocaust in de "hoogste" school [Gymnasium] leren. Hoe oud ben jij dan?


I know that my Dutch sucks, but you did understand what I wrote, didn't you, 9/11-investigator?
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:05 PM   #316
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Simon39759 View Post
If that so? Then, why weren't all German wearing similar tattoos?

Comparing the Holocaust to 'a cheap vacation' is... well, stating my opinion will breach the user's agreement in a number of imaginative ways.
Jeez, I am not comparing 'the holocaust' with a cheap vacation. I was merely talking about the id's. And no, it is not a nice way of identifying people, I admit that. And you keep trying to press me in the mold of a Nazi-sympathiser which I am not. What I am doing however is attacking this holocaust tale because it is used by people to destroy my country and the rest of the West.

Craig Roberts again: "All about us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away"

And the West is passing away because America has been silently taken over by a hostile group who, armed with the holocaust tale, was able to remove the defences of Western Civilization and is well on it's way in turning the West into one big Zimbabwe.

America is a luxury European Civilization can no longer afford.

So you need to go. And that's what you will. And 9/11 will be the catalyst. And it will be brought about by a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran and others and patriotic forces within the US (Constitutionalists, think Ron Paul). And after 9/11 will come the abolition of the FED, an institution captured by Jewish private bankers located in London in 1913 and currently costs Euro-America 40 million $ per hour on interest payments with which its complete political system is corrupted, bought and paid for.

Next we are going to liberate you.

'Storming the opposite beach'.

Goodnight.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:13 PM   #317
MG1962
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,252
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
No.

But if we can agree on that figure as a next step we are going to discuss the fire bombing of German cities of innocent civilians, the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (real holocaust's for a change) and the deliberate starvation of German prisoners of war after the war on the river Rhine banks.

http://www.amazon.com/Other-Losses-J.../dp/1559581735

Mark Weber on the post war treatment of the Germans by the Allies:
http://reasonradionetwork.com/_archive/MW_20090505.mp3
Sure I have no problem with that - However with admiting a million deaths you have to then agree, that the sentences handed down at Nuremberg where both legitimate and deserved

Ohh and could you show me evidence that anyone denies the fire bombings occured or the A bomb attacks on Japan
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:13 PM   #318
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Quantum Gate to the NWO
Posts: 6,682
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Jeez, I am not comparing 'the holocaust' with a cheap vacation. I was merely talking about the id's. And no, it is not a nice way of identifying people, I admit that. And you keep trying to press me in the mold of a Nazi-sympathiser which I am not. What I am doing however is attacking this holocaust tale because it is used by people to destroy my country and the rest of the West.
Yes You were. And the holocaust isn't a tale. It is Rock solid fact. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the holocaust did hapen.

Quote:
Craig Roberts again: "All about us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away"
No, he is just trying to be sensationalist in order to gain readers.

Quote:
And the West is passing away because America has been silently taken over by a hostile group who, armed with the holocaust tale, was able to remove the defences of Western Civilization and is well on it's way in turning the West into one big Zimbabwe.
Some of the post patriotic people from the US are Jewish. Joseph Isadore Lieberman, the many Jewish soldiers in the US military, Daniel Pipes, Eugene Volokh, aaron russo among others. The west ain't heading zimbabwe. the recession may be over soon.

Quote:
America is a luxury European Civilization can no longer afford.
America is a necessity that Europe cannot afford to lose.

Quote:
So you need to go. And that's what you will. And 9/11 will be the catalyst. And it will be brought about by a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran and others and patriotic forces within the US (Constitutionalists, think Ron Paul). And after 9/11 will come the abolition of the FED, an institution captured by Jewish private bankers located in London in 1913 and currently costs Euro-America 40 million $ per hour on interest payments with which its complete political system is corrupted, bought and paid for.
Nope. India, Poland and other nations are staunch allies of the US, hell even Medvedev and China ain't going to risk an invasion. Jewish bankers? Last i checked many of them were christian. Japan is also within the US Sphere of Influence. Iran is too busy with problems of its own. China has too many interests. Russia is warming up. Nato is still around.

Quote:
Next we are going to liberate you.

'Storming the opposite beach'.

Goodnight.
You are not going to. You wont get even a dinghy for your "liberation" effort. And i will stop it. Any way i can.

Last edited by NWO Sentryman; 19th July 2009 at 02:18 PM.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:14 PM   #319
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Next we are going to liberate you.
LOL! Good luck with that! I will shoot any of you nazis that try to "liberate" me in the face. Not that it will ever come to that. This fantasy exists only in your head.

Quote:
Goodnight.
And you have a very bad night.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:29 PM   #320
Twiler
Master Poster
 
Twiler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,482
I'm in Europe, and I see no intelligence behind holocaust denial.
Twiler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.