ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags holocaust denial

Closed Thread
Old 19th July 2009, 02:40 PM   #321
Skeptic
Banned

It cracks me up to see a Dutchman threatening the USA with a military takeover...

Last edited by Skeptic; 19th July 2009 at 02:45 PM.
Skeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:45 PM   #322
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Next we are going to liberate you.

'Storming the opposite beach'.
You gonna send the St. Pauli girl?

~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 02:50 PM   #323
Nogbad
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
You gonna send the St. Pauli girl?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...393f22b8f0.jpg
Now that is an invasion one might consider

To be fair to Holland, their coffee shops are more fun than the ubiquitous bloody Starbucks. An invasion wouldn't be all bad.

Last edited by Nogbad; 19th July 2009 at 03:36 PM.
Nogbad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 03:18 PM   #324
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

I do not say formally that it did not happen, just that it is unproven.
Whereby you make a positive assertion of criminal conspiracy to murder the Nazi defendants in a staged trial. Burden of proof right back in your crotch.

Quote:
So where is the trail. Even Hilberg could not find one. Neither will you.
The notes from the Wansee Conference and the mass graves at the concentration camps and the starved prisoners is all the evidence that a rational person needs.

Quote:
No it was not. It was because they were behind that murderous communism which they wanted to implement in Germany as well. They already had a foothold in Bavaria. And it was because they caused the downfall of Germany in WW1 by pure betrayal because they offered the Brits to bring America into the war in exchange for the Balfour declaration, which meant that the Jews would get Palestina from Britain. Then followed the insane Versailles treaty which provoked that rise of Hitler. And the rest is history.
That does not in any way, even if true, justify the murder of children.

And the burden of proof is one you and your kind that the Jews did plan the destruction of Germany.

Quote:
Here is a quote from one of the last remaining decent Americans, Paul Craig Roberts (under secretary Reagan government):
Decent American? That ueber Twoofer?

Quote:
Hitler’s program was to put Germany back together. He was succeeding without war until Churchill provoked Chamberlain into an insane act.
Nasty stinking bull flops piled to the rafters. I read Mein Kampf. He planned to put Germany together with Russia and western Europe, with all the fat of the non-German lands going to feed the German people. He didn't even consider Jews human.

I don't consider anyone who apologizes for him totally human. Got a big part missing, called a conscience. It's one of the distinguishing human characteristics.

Last edited by leftysergeant; 19th July 2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typos
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 03:46 PM   #325
Nogbad
Master Poster

Quote:
No it was not. It was because they were behind that murderous communism which they wanted to implement in Germany as well. They already had a foothold in Bavaria. And it was because they caused the downfall of Germany in WW1 by pure betrayal because they offered the Brits to bring America into the war in exchange for the Balfour declaration, which meant that the Jews would get Palestina from Britain. Then followed the insane Versailles treaty which provoked that rise of Hitler. And the rest is history.
The rest may be history, unlike the above.

However, I agree that Versailles was over burdensome on Germany and it did allow someone like Hitler to exploit the feelings of resentment.

I think the Czechs and Poles would dispute the notion that Hitler put Germany back together without war. Hitler always intended to use military muscle to redress Versailles.
Old 19th July 2009, 03:57 PM   #326
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

And might i add that 9/11 investigator is ntohing more than an apologist for pure evil. The same way there are apologists for Mao Tse Tung and Joseph Stalin. They are apologists for Evil.

The Holocaust did happen. Get over it!
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 04:50 PM   #327
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
America is a luxury European Civilization can no longer afford.

So you need to go. And that's what you will. And 9/11 will be the catalyst. And it will be brought about by a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran and others and patriotic forces within the US (Constitutionalists, think Ron Paul). And after 9/11 will come the abolition of the FED, an institution captured by Jewish private bankers located in London in 1913 and currently costs Euro-America 40 million $ per hour on interest payments with which its complete political system is corrupted, bought and paid for.

Goodnight.

That is the most batcrap crazy thing I have seen in a while.

Last edited by dudalb; 19th July 2009 at 04:52 PM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 05:04 PM   #328
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Ik weet niet wat in de Nederlandse scholen geleert word, ik wil maar opzoeken wat jullie zo alles over Holocaust in de "hoogste" school [Gymnasium] leren. Hoe oud ben jij dan?
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I know that my Dutch sucks, but you did understand what I wrote, didn't you, 9/11-investigator?
There are some minor errors in your Dutch, but it's understandable all right. You can be assured, though, that whatever secondary education he did, he learnt about Nazi Germany, WW2 and the Holocaust - whether he chose history as a subject for the finals or not.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 05:06 PM   #329
Dr Adequate
Banned

So you need to go. And that's what you will. And 9/11 will be the catalyst. And it will be brought about by a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran and others and patriotic forces within the US (Constitutionalists, think Ron Paul). And after 9/11 will come the abolition of the FED, an institution captured by Jewish private bankers located in London in 1913 and currently costs Euro-America 40 million $ per hour on interest payments with which its complete political system is corrupted, bought and paid for.

When you say "we", are you referring to yourself and the vast army of monkeys that are going to fly out of your butt?
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 05:10 PM   #330
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
It cracks me up to see a Dutchman threatening the USA with a military takeover...
Well, Peter Sellers managed to do so

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 05:17 PM   #331
Thunder
Banned

will you marry me?
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 05:34 PM   #332
Simon39759
Master Poster

Craig Roberts again: "All about us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away"
And the West is passing away because America has been silently taken over by a hostile group who, armed with the holocaust tale, was able to remove the defences of Western Civilization and is well on it's way in turning the West into one big Zimbabwe.
Goodnight.

As a European (albeit living in the US) let me tell you, you are sick in the head.
The day of the Western predominance might be counted, but this is due to the rise of China and India and has nothing to do with Judaism or the Holocaust.
Simon39759 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 05:52 PM   #333
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Was going to post a lengty rebuttal of the Paul Craig Roberts drivel quoted earlier, but decided against it, as I seriously doubt 9/11-Investigator is intent on learning anything that might in the slightest refute his twisted view of history.

Oh, and add another European to the list of people who think you're too far out.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 06:24 PM   #334
GreNME
Philosopher

Originally Posted by KDLarsen View Post
Was going to post a lengty rebuttal of the Paul Craig Roberts drivel quoted earlier, but decided against it, as I seriously doubt 9/11-Investigator is intent on learning anything that might in the slightest refute his twisted view of history.
You should post it anyway. It has a useful purpose.

The kind of pacifism I endorse is brought about by eliminating one enemy combatant at a time.-- JoeyDonuts
GreNME is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 07:33 PM   #335
oldhat
Muse

KDLarsen, please post your rebuttal, if not for 9/11investigator's benefit, then for ours.
Old 19th July 2009, 07:34 PM   #336
Thunder
Banned

I would love it...just love it..if some Holocaust Denier could provide some semi-sane hypothesis of what happened to the missing 5 million or so Jews.

Either there was a conspiracy of pre-WW2 census takes to artificially inflate the number of European Jews..or a conspiracy of post-WW2 census takes to artificially deflate the number of European Jews, or the USSR and now Russia has 5 million more Jews then they admit..or Israel really has 11 million Jews and not 6.

but as of yet..there is no actual hypothesis what happened..just that:

"Der Juden are lying!!!"
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 07:50 PM   #337
oldhat
Muse

Originally Posted by ddt View Post
Well, Peter Sellers managed to do so
And, and, and Peter Sellers was a joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

...MEIN FUHRER!
Old 19th July 2009, 07:52 PM   #338
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by oldhat View Post
And, and, and Peter Sellers was a joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

...MEIN FUHRER!
"excuse me...Mr. President."

Old 19th July 2009, 07:59 PM   #339
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

I just puked a little in my throat.
Old 19th July 2009, 09:14 PM   #340
Amazer
Graduate Poster

Het hoogste.

Had je iets anders verwacht dan?
You are a prime example of how intelligence doesn't equal wisdom (if your educational level is as you claim).
Amazer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th July 2009, 09:19 PM   #341
rikzilla
Ninja wave: Atomic fire-breath ninja

Wow.

Evil really is banal.
Old 20th July 2009, 01:22 AM   #342
Baylor
Philosopher

Goodnight.
Keep your wooden shoes, we'll take world domination.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 01:28 AM   #343
Baylor
Philosopher

Nominated

Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
AHHGHGHGHGHG. Next thing ya know he'll be lecturing us on oral hygiene.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 03:48 AM   #344
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

Jeez, I am not comparing 'the holocaust' with a cheap vacation. I was merely talking about the id's. And no, it is not a nice way of identifying people, I admit that. And you keep trying to press me in the mold of a Nazi-sympathiser which I am not. What I am doing however is attacking this holocaust tale because it is used by people to destroy my country and the rest of the West.

Craig Roberts again: "All about us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away"

And the West is passing away because America has been silently taken over by a hostile group who, armed with the holocaust tale, was able to remove the defences of Western Civilization and is well on it's way in turning the West into one big Zimbabwe.

Goodnight.
Stundied.
NWO Sentryman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 04:15 AM   #345
Skeptic
Banned

You know, if there are many Dutch folks like this, it would go a long way towards explaining the tulip mania.
Skeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 04:17 AM   #346
Skeptic
Banned

Quote:
a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran
The Iranians: we will bring the suicide bombers and the dirty bomb!

The Dutch: we will bring the tulips and the wooden clogs!

The Iranians: Phew! Praise Allah! We wouldn't have done it without you!
Old 20th July 2009, 04:45 AM   #347
peteweaver
Graduate Poster

My position on the bunnycaust is that I will believe that it happened if somebody can demonstrate it to me that it happened.

In Europe we hold the view that somebody is innocent until proven guilty very unlike jungles like the US (jungle, because the dudalbs, the dtuggs, the parkys and the finewines are in charge) where the rule is: 'listen pall, we're going to throw you in jail for 4 years. However, if you confess being guilty we'll reduce your sentence to 2 years' ('fleabargain').

So here is my request to the local Israel-Lobby here on this forum (dudalb, dtugg, parky, finewine and a few hundred more): demonstrate to me that 6 million people were gassed in WW2 under the Nazis.

Wait, I'll make it easy for you: prove that only one person was gassed.

Success (you may use a calculator for this exercise).
My Great Uncle was one of the first allied soldiers involved in the liberation of Belsen. You're lucky that its me reading your ignorant comment, and not him.
peteweaver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 05:04 AM   #348
Chaos
Penultimate Amazing

It is quite simple. Several million jews (I´ll go with Shermer´s number in Why People Believe Weird Things of 5.75 million +/- 10%) were last seen alive in Nazi German custody. There burden of proof that their demise was not engineered by said Nazis in some way is therefore on said Nazis, or their intellectual descendants. Bring it on, brownshit.

And... speaking of this whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing which 9/11-investigator rightly says is followed in Europe - I don´t suppose Nazis and Holocaust fanboys could be persuaded to apply that principle to the jews?
Chaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 07:04 AM   #349
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
It is quite simple. Several million jews (I´ll go with Shermer´s number in Why People Believe Weird Things of 5.75 million +/- 10%) were last seen alive in Nazi German custody. There burden of proof that their demise was not engineered by said Nazis in some way is therefore on said Nazis, or their intellectual descendants. Bring it on, brownshit.

Quote:
And... speaking of this whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing which 9/11-investigator rightly says is followed in Europe - I don´t suppose Nazis and Holocaust fanboys could be persuaded to apply that principle to the jews?
In spite of what our resident anti-historian alleges you are "innocent until proven guilty" in the USA as well.
Old 20th July 2009, 09:10 AM   #350
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

But if we can agree on that figure as a next step we are going to discuss the fire bombing of German cities of innocent civilians...

We could do that. The Combined Bomber Offensive is something I have some knowledge of and have some reference books onhand which I can consult. (And I don't doubt there are others 'round here far more knowledgeable on the subject.)

Perhaps the first question to ask you in regards to that is this: Do you condemn the entire CBO or just Bomber Command's part of it? If just the latter, why?

I might also ask just how innocent those civilians really were, given that without their efforts in the factories building tanks, planes, bombs, bullets, rifles, submarines, and artillery pieces, working in the mines to harvest the raw materials ncessary to make those items, working in the oil refineries to produce the needed fuel, working in the power plants to produce the electricity necessary to run all the factories, working on all the farms to grow the food needed to feed all those military personnel, without all of that, the German military would never have been able to do anything anywhere.

In short, in a modern, industrialzed nation-state, where the military cannot exist without the support of the economy of said nation-state, the distinction between military and civilian is not as clear as one might think.

Last edited by Corsair 115; 20th July 2009 at 09:11 AM.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 09:46 AM   #351
I Ratant
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

Quote:
Dr Adequate wrote:
When you say "we", are you referring to yourself and the vast army of monkeys that are going to fly out of your butt?
Mayhap 9 is referring to the battle-hardened Dutch who protected the Bosnian serbs.
When the deaf, dumb, blind, quadrapalegic Serb on the hospital gurney was rolled up to the entrance of the camp where the Bosnians were being detained, brandishing in a threatening manner a roll of duct tape, the Dutch decamped...

"The Srebrenica Massacre, also known as the Srebrenica Genocide,[1][2][3][4] was the July 1995 killing of more than 8,000[5] Bosniak men and boys, as well as the ethnic cleansing of 25,000-30,000 refugees in the area of Srebrenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina, by units of the Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) under the command of General Ratko Mladić during the Bosnian War. In addition to the VRS, a paramilitary unit from Serbia known as the Scorpions, that operated as part of the Serbian Interior Ministry until 1991 [6], also participated in the massacre.[7][8] The United Nations had declared Srebrenica a UN-protected "safe area" but that did not prevent the massacre, even though 400 armed Dutch peacekeepers were present at the time.[9]"
I Ratant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 09:51 AM   #352
Chaos
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
*bows to the audience*

Quote:
In spite of what our resident anti-historian alleges you are "innocent until proven guilty" in the USA as well.
I know. Just wanted to emphasize that it is allegedly applied in the place where this... person lives, too.
Chaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 10:04 AM   #353
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Corsair 115 View Post

I might also ask just how innocent those civilians really were, given that without their efforts in the factories building tanks, planes, bombs, bullets, rifles, submarines, and artillery pieces, working in the mines to harvest the raw materials ncessary to make those items, working in the oil refineries to produce the needed fuel, working in the power plants to produce the electricity necessary to run all the factories, working on all the farms to grow the food needed to feed all those military personnel, without all of that, the German military would never have been able to do anything anywhere.
And can you declare that all of those killed did such work? Seriously, that is a daft argument.
Old 20th July 2009, 10:27 AM   #354
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
Keep your wooden shoes, we'll take world domination.

Anybody remember the "Dutch Conspiracy" routine that the National Lampoon did back in the 70's about how the Dutch were plotting to take over the world?
It ,was,of course, a satire on The Jewish Conspiracy theories,showing how you could single out ANY group and create a "they are out to take over the world" theory about them.
I love the bit about how Dutch Chocolate imported to the US was drugged to weaken American minds.....

Anyway, this is the only plot to take over the world I believe in.......

dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 10:39 AM   #355
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Goodnight.
Canadian here, this is technically our fault.

Our boys were in charge of pest control in Holland back in '45. Apparently they must have missed one of the Huns who subsequently left some droppings in the local gene pool.

Terribly sorry about that, won't happen again. We'll get 'em all next time.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 10:40 AM   #356
GreNME
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Corsair 115 View Post
In short, in a modern, industrialzed nation-state, where the military cannot exist without the support of the economy of said nation-state, the distinction between military and civilian is not as clear as one might think.
That's not a very good argument. Though, for 9/11-investigator's purposes, it probably serves nicely as an excuse for the same against the Jews, the Poles, and pretty much anyone who got in their way. Hell, it even makes the case for today's enemies, particularly those who would suicide-bomb civilian targets.

The kind of pacifism I endorse is brought about by eliminating one enemy combatant at a time.-- JoeyDonuts
GreNME is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 01:34 PM   #357
9/11-investigator
Banned

http://www.amazon.com/Debating-Holoc.../dp/1591480051

As B'nai Brith director Ian Kadegan ominously crows, "The memory of the Holocaust is central to The New World Order"

Straight from the horse's mouth.

And that is exactly what it is: the holocaust as an attempt to impose a new religion upon the West that is going to replace Christinanity and that should lead to an unassailable position of the Jews as the ruling class of the West, a position they already have in the US.

What almost nobody knows is that there has been an attempt to impose a holocaust tale upon a non-suspecting world even before WW2:

http://vho.org/dl/ENG/tfh.pdf

The First Holocaust.

In the introduction by Germar Rudolf (a western dissident like so many and recently released from prison) he says:

“The story of the holocaust of up to six million European Jews didn’t originate with World War Two. In fact, a very similar scenario was played out in somewhat less flamboyant terms during World War One and its aftermath. After World War One it was reported as news that five million, over five million, even six million Jews in Europe were sick or dying in a holocaust from starvation, horrible epidemics, and a malignant persecution.”

The world got it coming. It failed the first time, thanks to the mass media and Hollywood and a perfect timing (the massive world wide holocaust campaign started in the seventies with a convenient distance in time to the real events) it succeeded the second time.

And now we need a president Ahmadenejad to point out to us that the holo-emperor wears no clothes.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 20th July 2009 at 01:42 PM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 01:45 PM   #358
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

http://www.amazon.com/Debating-Holoc.../dp/1591480051

As B'nai Brith director Ian Kadegan ominously crows, "The memory of the Holocaust is central to The New World Order"

And that is exactly what it is: the holocaust as an attempt to impose a new religion upon the West that is going to replace Christinanity and that should lead to an unassailable position of the Jews as the ruling class of the West, a position they already have in the US.

What almost nobody knows is that there has been an attempt to impose a holocaust tale upon a non-suspecting world before WW2:

http://vho.org/dl/ENG/tfh.pdf

The First Holocaust.

In the introduction by Germar Rudolf (a western dissident like so many and recently released from prison) he says:

“The story of the holocaust of up to six million European Jews didn’t originate with World War Two. In fact, a very similar scenario was played out in somewhat less flamboyant terms during World War One and its aftermath. After World War One it was reported as news that five million, over five million, even six million Jews in Europe were sick or dying in a holocaust from starvation, horrible epidemics, and a malignant persecution.”

The world got it coming. It failed the first time, thanks to the mass media and Hollowood and a perfect timing (the massive world wide holocaust campaign started in the seventies) it succeeded the second time.

And now we need a president Ahmadenejad to point out to us that the holo-emperor wears no clothes.
The Jews do not run the United States. Go back to Stormfront.

The Jews don't run the west. Why is there such anti-israeli/anti-semitic sentiments in Europe.

For example, during a football match between Israel and Belgium, Hamas and Hezbollah supporters waved abnners and chanted "Jews to the gas chamber. Strangle the Jews"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDVaJXmCIjk

It should also be noted that Christianity came form Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. The New Testament emerged from the old and acts ad the last piece in a puzzle.

Ever considered at the time there was yellow journalism? Which papers broadcasted them? respectable mainstream papers or sensationalist tabloids?
Old 20th July 2009, 02:14 PM   #359
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
The Jews do not run the United States.
Respectable American scholars judge otherwise.
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html
Video: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...el+lobby&hl=nl

Oh, and meet the FED:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm

Board of Governors:
Ben S. Bernanke(Jew) – Chairman
Donald L. Kohn(Jew) – Vice Chairman
Kevin M. Warsh(Jew)
Elizabeth A. Duke(European)
Daniel K. Tarullo(European)

A small improvement compared to last year when there were 4 Jews on the board of the FED. Now they have 2 token Europeans serving under 2 Jews. Jews always govern the FED. Not bad since they only constitute 2% of the American population. You do realize I hope that the FED is a private bank owned by mainly Jewish families located in London and that Euro-Americans are paying 40 million dollars on interest per hour into the coffers of these families.

Quote:
Why is there such anti-israeli/anti-semitic sentiments in Europe. For example, during a football match between Israel and Belgium, Hamas and Hezbollah supporters waved abnners and chanted "Jews to the gas chamber. Strangle the Jews"
You seem to have great difficulty discerning between Europeans and Arabs. But I would be more than happy to throw them out, just to please you, of course. No other reason than that.

Quote:
It should also be noted that Christianity came form Judaism. Jesus was a Jew.
Jezus was also the most succesful and sympathetic anti-semite that ever lived on the planet. That's why his fellow Jews killed him. He was a traitor to Jewish law and wanted to escape from the mob. A good mob never tolerates that.

Quote:
The New Testament emerged from the old and acts ad the last piece in a puzzle.
The OT is the history of the Jewish People, the NT is a biography about Jesus. These 2 books are simply unrelated and glued together. A literary sin.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 20th July 2009 at 02:20 PM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2009, 02:17 PM   #360
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I think I am going to lose my lunch with that bunch of pure,digusting,hatred.
What Next? The Passover Gentile Baby Blood Libel?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories