ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th August 2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Bobert
Illuminator

Thumbs up CIT CULT getting a taste of their own medicine.

It seems Jenny Sparks who is a truther uncovered info about Craig.
http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/2...issa-data.html
http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/2...nspiriant.html
There seems to be a dissociation on Craigs part and his own behavior.
Craig has 22075 or whatever his handle is that seems to do nothing but uncover personal information on people and it then gets posted on the CIT CULT forum
Now Craig and the CIT CULT are getting a taste of their own medicine.
Needless to say when you visit the CIT CULT treefort Craig is not in the least bit happy about this.
To a normal sane person they would understand that what you dish out will eventually come back to bite you but not Craig.
I normally wouldn't support this type of behavior but the CIT CULT has been engaging in this type of behavior for so long that I dont feel bad for them.

Last edited by Bobert; 14th August 2009 at 05:09 PM.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 04:04 PM   #2
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Hmmm. truther infighting. What a concept
Old 14th August 2009, 04:05 PM   #3
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Wait. A bunch boobs are getting a teate? How's that fair?
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 05:09 PM   #4
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Wait. A bunch boobs are getting a teate? How's that fair?
Ohhhhhhh man not another typo.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 05:27 PM   #5
stewieg
Thinker

Does anyone really expect anything to come of this? My guess is at the most he will get a slap on the wrist and told to stop using company time. It will just mean he will spend even more of his spare time on this bizzare fantasy of his.
stewieg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 05:29 PM   #6
David Wong
Graduate Poster

Where do I nominate this for the best typo in the history of internet forums?
David Wong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 05:57 PM   #7
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Jenny is easily as vile as Craig and Aldo; she may be the worst single human being in the 9-11 Truth Movement. She was the first Troofer I ever banned from commenting at SLC, and none of the antics she's pulled then have made me regret that move.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 07:01 PM   #8
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Look, I know schadenfreude at truthers fighting truthers can seem like a good thing, and shamefully, I've indulged in it too at times. But in spite of that, I'm not really sure this is something that should be celebrated. Conspiracy fantasists getting personal is a shameful, disgusting spectacle, and even though I fully agree that those guys shouldn't have been using their company resources to forward 9/11 conspiracy fantasy, it's just declassé to make the battle public. Even if it's happening to reprehensible personalities. Yes, I realize that Craig does it too, but that doesn't make it right, even when it's right back at him.

This should just be something that's allowed to pass quietly into obscurity. They're objectionable people, but at the same time they're just not that important.
Old 14th August 2009, 07:25 PM   #9
Bobert
Illuminator

sometimes its just best not to turn the other cheek.
Old 14th August 2009, 07:29 PM   #10
dtugg
Banned

I think the whole thing is hilarious.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 07:55 PM   #11
Bobert
Illuminator

Yes its definitely a wonderful soap opera
Old 16th August 2009, 07:21 PM   #12
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...9176&t=2134814
I don't believe in the death penalty or vengeance but some people just deserve to be punched repeatedly in the face.
Quote:
To the OP...My guess?...A big rapid wall breaching kit ?... along with any other unidentified explosives...kind of like the "exit hole"...Hollywood style.

Ask the mannequin. He was there already.
http://netdet.ninjasquad.org/images/case1/flight77remains1.jpg

Mod WarningDo not post graphic images without the nsfw tags and do not hotlink images.
Posted By:Lisa Simpson

Last edited by Lisa Simpson; 17th August 2009 at 06:23 AM.
Old 16th August 2009, 07:23 PM   #13
~enigma~
Banned

You ever seen Erin? I would give her both cheeks and some more
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2009, 01:37 PM   #14
Bobert
Illuminator

sorry that was a graphic picture I should have not posted it.
Old 17th August 2009, 02:39 PM   #15
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Now apologize for your avatar!
Old 17th August 2009, 03:15 PM   #16
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by horatius View Post
now apologize for your avatar!
lol!
Never!
Old 17th August 2009, 07:37 PM   #17
Lupie

Craig has 22075 or whatever his handle is that seems to do nothing but uncover personal information on people and it then gets posted on the CIT CULT forum
Needless to say when you visit the CIT CULT treefort Craig is not in the least bit happy about this.
To a normal sane person they would understand that what you dish out will eventually come back to bite you but not Craig.
I normally wouldn't support this type of behavior but the CIT CULT has been engaging in this type of behavior for so long that I dont feel bad for them.
These guys are a seriously odd pair. Craig, comes across as though he may have been a reasonable person at some point. He sounds intelligent, and thoughtful. Yet, he's bent on pushing this agenda of his, no matter the cost, and regardless of whatever possible allies he may permanently push away in his "burn the bridges" campaign.

Aldo on the other hand, seems to have absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. His profane rants, and personal threats, are disgusting. I suppose Craig keeps him around because he see's him as "the muscle" behind their little cottage business. Reminds me of a dull want-to-be mafia enforcer type. He talks loud, and then tucks tail and runs. I understand they work together. Craig, most likely already employed, got the job for his cheerleader/enforcer. Mutually beneficial. Aldo probably has big bills, and Craig needs any kind of support he can get. Sad.

L.

Last edited by Lupie; 17th August 2009 at 07:45 PM.
Lupie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 04:14 AM   #18
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Colonel Jenny ratting/attacking Craig Ranke?

That is kind of like Hitler hitting Vlad the Impaler with a crowbar.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 06:11 AM   #19
newton3376
The Truth Movement.....still not at 1%

Is that picture really from flight 77?

I don't think I have seen many actual photos of the 9-11 victims....

If it's real it's really sad.
Old 18th August 2009, 06:15 AM   #20
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by newton3376 View Post

If its real? That is a trial exhibit from the Moussiani trial, it was judicially admitted into evidence after the defendants stipulated to its authenticity.

Bobert linked that photo from the latest mocking the victims thread over at LCF.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 06:30 AM   #21
ElMondoHummus

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
If its real? That is a trial exhibit from the Moussiani trial, it was judicially admitted into evidence after the defendants stipulated to its authenticity.

Bobert linked that photo from the latest mocking the victims thread over at LCF.
Unfortunately, it is most definitely a genuine picture. Like 16.5 said, it's from the Moussaoui evidence pool, which can be perused here. The actual image is here (Warning: Link is of a dead, burnt body).

Some of the other pieces of evidence on the above linked main page of evidence are uncomfortable and grisly. But they're genuine. While most of the links are rather mundane, the ones labeled "Viewer discretion is advised" are not, and people are well advised to consider whether they want to view them or not.

Last edited by ElMondoHummus; 18th August 2009 at 06:32 AM.
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 06:34 AM   #22
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

I'm sorry, but I really don't like discussing those pics... I feel like I'm treating the collapse of the towers trivially as it is when I discuss it, and I just don't like the idea of treating the people themselves in the same way. I wouldn't like the idea of having my relatives brandished like that outside of it being an absolutely necessity to deal with a court case. It's not something I'd be posting randomly on forums (even though the intention in posting them on here isn't malicious like it is on LC)

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 18th August 2009 at 06:37 AM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 06:40 AM   #23
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Get with the program, 16.5!! Don't you know, as our mutual friend Alpo has asserted, that the bodies found at the Pentagon were actually frozen cadavers shipped in the night before under cover of darkness?
Old 18th August 2009, 06:40 AM   #24
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Just following around the links, these truthers hate CIT. They do appear to be receiving the same treatment as no-planers.

I'm not sure if this has been posted here, but there is a web site (Blog)
CIT Watch

Keeping an Eye on Citizen Investigation Team

Quote:
....Scott makes clear that while he finds the witness testimony interesting, he has never supported CIT's absurd flyover theory nor does he support their habit of vile ad hominem attacks on witnesses and activists.

Hilarious stuff.
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 07:05 AM   #25
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
I'm sorry, but I really don't like discussing those pics... I feel like I'm treating the collapse of the towers trivially as it is when I discuss it, and I just don't like the idea of treating the people themselves in the same way. I wouldn't like the idea of having my relatives brandished like that outside of it being an absolutely necessity to deal with a court case. It's not something I'd be posting randomly on forums (even though the intention in posting them on here isn't malicious like it is on LC)
I agree! I also support the way ElMondoHummus respectfully hid the images. Personally I lost friends in the towers and no longer watch any videos containing the collapses.

That said I think that for respect of the victims we should adopt a policy of "view at your own discretion". Face it, we are not CSI uncovering new ground where analyzing and scrutinizing these images will bring forth any new insight.

Just my $.02

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 10:10 AM   #26
newton3376

Gotcha....I didn't know the photos source.....the videos of people falling is enough to drive me to anger so I generally haven't gone looking for victim pics...

So I never saw that one before. Very sad and disturbing.
Old 18th August 2009, 10:12 AM   #27
newton3376

Originally Posted by ElMondoHummus View Post
Unfortunately, it is most definitely a genuine picture. Like 16.5 said, it's from the Moussaoui evidence pool, which can be perused here. The actual image is here (Warning: Link is of a dead, burnt body).

Some of the other pieces of evidence on the above linked main page of evidence are uncomfortable and grisly. But they're genuine. While most of the links are rather mundane, the ones labeled "Viewer discretion is advised" are not, and people are well advised to consider whether they want to view them or not.
Again....I'm not a truther...

I've never seen those photos before....photos like these make me feel some very strong emotions....especially anger, so I don't go around looking for 9-11 victim pictures.
Old 18th August 2009, 11:15 AM   #28
Bobert
Illuminator

again sorry that I didn't place that picture as a link with a NSFW warning.
Old 18th August 2009, 11:37 AM   #29
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Hehe...I just added myself to CIT's hit list

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index...&#entry2306124
Old 18th August 2009, 12:11 PM   #30
Bobert
Illuminator

That is BRILLIANT!
LOL wow Craig is desperate for attention today.
He already responded and started a thread for you to debate him in.
Quote:
Ok since you showed up and proclaimed yourself a detractor/attacker....

Go ahead and give it your best shot.

Prove the plane was south of the citgo by refuting the evidence we present for a north side approach with independent verifiable evidence of greater strength.

Good luck!
WOW looks like he wants to meet you at the bike racks at 3pm!!!!!!
Old 18th August 2009, 12:20 PM   #31
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Hahahaa I just read that.

Alpo is looking for your last name. I guess he wants to know where you live... and raid your refrigerator!
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 12:25 PM   #32
Bobert
Illuminator

LOL that Aldo sure does give CIT Watch all the ammo they need!
Old 18th August 2009, 12:44 PM   #33
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Hehe...I just added myself to CIT's hit list

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index...&#entry2306124
You did that for the lulz didn't you?
Old 18th August 2009, 12:50 PM   #34
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Yeah..I thought it would be fun.
Old 18th August 2009, 12:50 PM   #35
Bobert
Illuminator

I dont know if you guys are aware or not but the NWO is offering 2 for 1 tickets to flavor flav to everyone who posts to that CIT CULT hit list thread. l
Old 18th August 2009, 12:51 PM   #36
ElMondoHummus

Again....I'm not a truther...
Oh, no, I wasn't saying you were. I was just stating that the pictures were genuine, and that it's unfortunate that they were so, that's all.

I've never seen those photos before....photos like these make me feel some very strong emotions....especially anger, so I don't go around looking for 9-11 victim pictures.
Agreed. I have some trouble looking at them myself. Which is why I gave the warning I did above. They're hard to look at. It's like the videos of the jumpers; you're watching the last moments of innocent people who's only mistake that day was to show up to work or their flight as expected. And that's hard to take. "Punch in the gut" doesn't come close to describing the feeling. There are times I just think of the links - not actually view them, but rather just think of those web pages - and the sensations of that day come back rather strong. The utter silence where I work while we watched the event on what was our videoconferencing TV (someone ran out and bought some rabbit ear antennas for it). The co-worker who left the room crying. Me and a buddy after work staring at the TV just saying "that was not right"... a sentence that may read as a total understatement, but is missing the flat heat and emotion we had. Yes... the more explicit evidence links are hard real to view. But they're genuine history.

A person doesn't necessarily need to actually see those images to acknowledge the reality of the day. But they need to acknowledge their existence. And fools who deny the images are beneath contempt.
Old 18th August 2009, 12:53 PM   #37
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

I dont know if you guys are aware or not but the NWO is offering 2 for 1 tickets to flavor flav to everyone who posts to that CIT CULT hit list thread. l
EDIT: The NWO doesn't pay enough
Old 18th August 2009, 01:08 PM   #38
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ElMondoHummus View Post
It's like the videos of the jumpers; you're watching the last moments of innocent people who's only mistake that day was to show up to work or their flight as expected.
The people who claim the "jumper videos" were fakes are definitely on the bottom of the ct barrel. The underside of the bottom.
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 01:15 PM   #39
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Yeah..I thought it would be fun.
Ask them why they don't believe Frank Probst:

A Pentagon renovation worker and retired Army officer, he was inspecting newly installed telecommunications wiring inside the five-story, 6.5-million-square-foot building.

The tall, soft-spoken Probst had a 10 a.m. meeting. About 9:25 a.m., he stopped by the renovation workers' trailer just south of the Pentagon heliport. Someone had a television turned on in the trailer's break room that showed smoke pouring out of the twin towers in New York.

"The Pentagon would make a pretty good target," someone in the break room commented.

The thought stuck with Probst as he picked up his notebook and walked to the North Parking Lot to attend his meeting.

Probst took a sidewalk alongside Route 27, which runs near the Pentagon's western face. Traffic was at a standstill because of a road accident. Then, at about 9:35 a.m., he saw the airliner in the cloudless September sky.

American Airlines Flight 77 approached from the west, coming in low over the nearby five-story Navy Annex on a hill overlooking the Pentagon.

"He has lights off, wheels up, nose down," Probst recalled. The plane seemed to be accelerating directly toward him. He froze.

"I knew I was dead," he said later. "The only thing I thought was, 'Damn, my wife has to go to another funeral, and I'm not going to see my two boys again.'."

He dove to his right. He recalls the engine passing on one side of him, about six feet away.

The plane's right wing went through a generator trailer "like butter," Probst said. The starboard engine hit a low cement wall and blew apart.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 01:39 PM   #40
BigAl
Philosopher

I don't follow the CIT bunch and the no-planers at the Pentagon because I know that an entire Flight 77 and passengers was found inside the crash site.

Reading the above, it sounds like the CITers are not arguing that Flt77 didn't hit the Pentagon, it just didn't take the path that the standard story says did.

Did I get that right? What aspect of "inside job" that would prove, I dunno.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories