IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth , richard gage

Old 15th August 2009, 12:44 AM   #1
boloboffin

Gage Presenting AE911Truth Lies at NJ Mosque 9/10/09

Yep, you read it right. The official AE911Truth Twitter feed is bragging that they will be making a presentation at a New Jersey mosque "during Ramadan on Thursday Sep. 10th."

Quote:
will be presenting at a mosque in New Jersey during Ramadan on Thursday Sep. 10th. 500 people expected to attend!
I have typed and erased several paragraphs here. Suffice it to say that this evil, deluded man, the charlatans supplying him with lies and garbage, and his brain-scattered followers have to be embarrassed into silence.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 12:52 AM   #2
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Quote:
will be presenting at a mosque in New Jersey during Ramadan on Thursday Sep. 10th. 500 people expected to attend!
Ah, the trusty Rent-a-Crowd. Where would a twoofer protest be without them?
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 07:52 AM   #3
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

I was just looking at his upcoming speaking engagements.

He will be vacationing speaking in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan!
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 08:11 AM   #4
Seymour Butz
Muse

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post

The more I read about this guy, the more I become convinced that he is doing all this to provide himself with 3 hots and a cot, while at the same time reducing his income to near zero to avoid paying his ex-wife alimony.
Seymour Butz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 08:13 AM   #5
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
The more I read about this guy, the more I become convinced that he is doing all this to provide himself with 3 hots and a cot, while at the same time reducing his income to near zero to avoid paying his ex-wife alimony.
The Al Sharpton school of financial and meal planning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 08:28 AM   #6
~enigma~
Banned

Not gonna happen after 9/10 unless he enjoys traveling with two broken legs, both arms crushed and a collapsed lung or in a coffin. This is proof of his insanity...spreading his crap in a mosque during Ramadan and one that will assuredly will have a few visitors from Al Farooq in Brooklyn. BTW, some from the arab community in Jersey City were suspects in the assasination of Meir Kahane back in 1990. Basically, Richard Gage may be attempting to become a martyr for 9/11 truth. Wonder if he will get 72 virgins?
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 09:01 AM   #7
alienentity
Illuminator

I wonder if there will be a private message from OBL thanking him for his continued help?

Muslims around the world delight in hearing that Osama wasn't responsible after all, just a good guy with a bad rap. They must adore Richard Gage...

btw, it's a given that the mosque will be full on Ramadan. I think that's the whole idea.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 09:35 AM   #8
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by alienentity View Post
I wonder if there will be a private message from OBL thanking him for his continued help?

Muslims around the world delight in hearing that Osama wasn't responsible after all, just a good guy with a bad rap. They must adore Richard Gage...

btw, it's a given that the mosque will be full on Ramadan. I think that's the whole idea.
One shouldn't presume that all observant American Muslims will agree with Gage. I know several and while I haven't insulted them by asking about this stuff, from all the activities we have shared, I would say the chance they do is zero. Will any speak out? I dunno. Self-criticism in groups is always a problem.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 09:40 AM   #9
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
One shouldn't presume that all observant American Muslims will agree with Gage. I know several and while I haven't insulted them by asking about this stuff, from all the activities we have shared, I would say the chance they do is zero. Will any speak out? I dunno. Self-criticism in groups is always a problem.
Think about the riots that are (or were) fairly common in Crown Heights by the Hasidim whenever one of their own was in police custody. Muslims, especially in a large group during Ramadan, are going to be just as "radical." Gage is a fool who may not survive 9/10.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 10:24 AM   #10
alienentity
Illuminator

I'm just referring to Muslims worldwide who look to the 9/11 'truth' movement to excuse OBL. Apparently many believe OBL had nothing to do with the attacks.

Who knows what kind of reception Gage will have? We'll find out I guess.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 11:12 AM   #11
bill smith
Philosopher

This could be a seminal moment in the struggle.

BOULDER Sunday, August 16, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.

Live presentation by Richard Gage, AIA

"9/11: Blueprint for Truth," Re-examining the Destruction of the Three World Trade Center High Rise Buildings

University of Colorado at Boulder

Mathematics Building Auditorium, Room 100

$10 suggested donation

BOULDER - Internationally acclaimed 9/11 speaker and San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, will present the evidence of the destruction of the three World Trade Center high-rises at the University of Colorado at Boulder on Sunday, August 16, 2009, at 2pm in the Mathematics auditorium. Gage will give a live multimedia presentation on behalf of more than 750 architects and engineers questioning the official story of what happened to these buildings on 9/11/01. After careful examination of the forensic data omitted from the official account, these professionals are calling for a new independent investigation into these catastrophic events.
Edited by Tricky:  Edited to conform to rule 4
Gage will be speaking later this year in 11 cities in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...90814130459517
Mod Warning Please see rule four of the membership agreement, particularly the footnote about how much of an article should be pasted.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:Tricky

Last edited by Tricky; 15th August 2009 at 05:43 PM.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 11:21 AM   #12
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post

"9/11: Blueprint for Truth," Re-examining the Destruction of the Three World Trade Center High Rise Buildings

$10 suggested donation

BOULDER - Internationally acclaimed 9/11 speaker and San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, will present the evidence of the destruction of the three World Trade Center high-rises at the University of Colorado at Boulder on Sunday, August 16, 2009, at 2pm in the Mathematics auditorium. Gage will give a live multimedia presentation on behalf of more than 750 architects and engineers questioning the official story of what happened to these buildings on 9/11/01. After careful examination of the forensic data omitted from the official account, these professionals are calling for a new independent investigation into these catastrophic events.
Edited by Tricky:  edited to conform to rule 4
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...90814130459517
Hmmm
i wonder why he never comes to New York?

Last edited by Tricky; 15th August 2009 at 05:41 PM.
Justin39640 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 01:17 PM   #13
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
Hmmm
He will be speaking on the 12th of September:
City/State: New York, NY Date: Sat, Sep 12, 2009 Time: 10:00 am
Topic: 9/11: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction
Speaker: Richard Gage, AIA
Venue: Real Change and Transparency Conference
9/11/09 - 9/13/09

Location: St. Marks Church, 10th & 2nd Ave. East Village, New York, NY

He will also be speaking in North Hampton, Ma on Oct. 10th. Any Massholes around that want to go? PM me!
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 01:52 PM   #14
Arus808
Philosopher

Hmmm

Hi, for those of us that have bill smith's posts on ignore, please do not quote them in their entirety just to add in a one sentence reply. It'll save us from the ignorant filled posts that bill smith floods here.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 01:58 PM   #15
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
Hi, for those of us that have bill smith's posts on ignore, please do not quote them in their entirety just to add in a one sentence reply. It'll save us from the ignorant filled posts that bill smith floods here.

I second this request, and have one more request: please also refrain from quoting bill smith's links as it only propagates his spamming of them.

Thanks in advance.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 01:59 PM   #16
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post

Seminal? like after this..the revolution will FINALLY begin??

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 02:00 PM   #17
Thunder
Banned

City/State: New York, NY Date: Sat, Sep 12, 2009 Time: 10:00 am
Venue: Real Change and Transparency Conference
9/11/09 - 9/13/09

Location: St. Marks Church, 10th & 2nd Ave. East Village, New York, NY

He will also be speaking in North Hampton, Ma on Oct. 10th. Any Massholes around that want to go? PM me!
Ooooh!!! i could go to the NY one. shall i attend with my video camera and post it on Twooftube?

Oh, btw, St. Marks Church is where the infamous anti-Semite Peter Stuyvesant is buried. Ive kicked his grave a few times.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 02:31 PM   #18
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
Originally Posted by LashL View Post
I second this request, and have one more request: please also refrain from quoting bill smith's links as it only propagates his spamming of them.

Thanks in advance.
Makes 3 of us. I'd like Heiwa added to that list, also? Please?
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 02:42 PM   #19
Longfellow
St. Louis Cardinals Fanatic

+4

It does make it rather frustrating to have someone on ignore only to have (what seems like) everyone else on the forum quoting their twaddle in full.
World Series wins: 1926, 1931, 1934, 1942, 1944, 1946, 1964, 1967, 1982, 2006, 2011
Longfellow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 03:55 PM   #20
WUBRINY63
Banned

Hmmm
Why preach to the choir?
WUBRINY63 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 04:41 PM   #21
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
Why preach to the choir?
There are too many eyewitnesses to let Gage get away with his lies.

There is no "Truth Movement" in NYC.

There is no "Eyewitnesses for Truth" website.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
Old 15th August 2009, 04:43 PM   #22
Arus808
Philosopher

Yes, gage should talk to my Aunt and Uncle, who were there on the morning, and were only 1 block away when the first plane hit.

but then again, I dont want my aunt and uncle exposed to someone so disgusting

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 04:43 PM   #23
BigAl
Philosopher

City/State: New York, NY Date: Sat, Sep 12, 2009
I think I can make the NYC event. I have a video camera.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
Old 15th August 2009, 04:52 PM   #24
BigAl
Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill smith

Who's going to show up? Where is Aug 16 on the school calender?
I bet it's between semesters and the campus will be empty of students and faculty.

When Gage "spoke" at MIT in was a Friday night that happened to he the end of the last day of classes and where final exams were to start on Monday morning. Nobody showed up.

It's a safe way for Gage for get "Spoke at MIT" on his C.V.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
Old 15th August 2009, 04:57 PM   #25
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Originally Posted by LashL View Post

Thanks in advance.

Fifthed. Particularly those posts that are Rule 4 violations.
Old 15th August 2009, 06:10 PM   #26
Magenta
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Fifthed. Particularly those posts that are Rule 4 violations.

+6

BS and some of the other no-hopers here get an inordinate number of responses considering how little substance they contribute to discussions.
Magenta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 06:13 PM   #27
Thunder
Banned

I think I can make the NYC event. I have a video camera.
lets do it.
Old 16th August 2009, 12:21 AM   #28
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Good points.

I wonder if this is a progressive sort of mosque. If so, they might be more self-aware, and less inclined to believe something that absolves their religion of any wrongdoing whatsoever.

I also wonder if Gage has been chatting with Willy Rodriguez (who did a tour of some Muslim countries, IIRC).
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 06:52 AM   #29
A W Smith
Philosopher

Why preach to the choir?
Yeah. Why preach to the choir?
Quote:
Presenting at NJ Mosque
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 09:21 AM   #30
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Why preach to the choir?

An interesting question.

The answer, of course, is "because if you don't, the choir eventually wises up and leaves."

Same thing that happens if you do preach to the choir, but poorly.

Which is what happened to the Truth Movement. Plenty of wannabe "organizers" left, but no members to organize.

Oops.

Respectfully,
Myriad
Old 16th August 2009, 10:59 AM   #31
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

God, is there any 9/11 event that Bill Smith does not think will be the "turning point" for "The Struggle"?
Talk about Delusional....

Last edited by dudalb; 16th August 2009 at 11:01 AM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 11:34 AM   #32
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
God, is there any 9/11 event that Bill Smith does not think will be the "turning point" for "The Struggle"?
Talk about Delusional....
Well this may very well be a struggle for Dick to stay alive on 9/10.

ETA - Fitting name. Think his parents were psychotic...I mean psychic.
Old 16th August 2009, 12:48 PM   #33
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

This is not surprising. 9/11 twoof and radical Islam have walked hand-in-hand since 9/12.

In fact, the only national government in the world to make significant policy decisions based on twoofer talking points was the pre-liberation Taliban regime in Afghanistan. They refused to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the United States on the grounds that there was insufficient evidence against OBL, a common twoofer meme. But the Taliban, like several 9/11 twoof leaders, knew damn well that OBL was as guilty as sin.

And here we have Dick Gage, whom by this point can't possibly be unaware that much of what he is saying is lies, preaching to a crowd of muslims that 9/11 was part of an evil US plot to justify the slaughter of muslims.

He has to know that this is going to end up with some one strapping a bomb to his chest.

The first twoofer to go on trial for incitement, aiding and abetting or full blown treason is getting closer and closer...

Last edited by Sword_Of_Truth; 16th August 2009 at 12:51 PM.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 01:59 PM   #34
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
He has to know that this is going to end up with some one strapping a bomb to his chest.
Yes but unfortunately for Dick it most probably will be his chest.
Quote:
The first twoofer to go on trial for incitement, aiding and abetting or full blown treason is getting closer and closer...
Yes but you really should read about some mosques out in the tristate area and the connections to known Al Qaeda cells. Even if this mosque isn't directly connected to Al Qaeda the word will spread throughout the tristate area and I will assure you that there will be at least one person present from Al Qaeda and they are not going to take kindly to being called failures who needed the help of the USA (hopefully he wouldn't be too stupid and say Israel). You think it was funny when that Iraqi threw a shoe at Bush? Gage will be lucky if he isn't beheaded. Why he is willfully walking into this is proof of TM insanity.
Old 16th August 2009, 02:33 PM   #35
George 152
Philosopher

If he comes here to speak it had better be an apology.
His audiences here will be more critical than he wants...
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 06:03 PM   #36
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by George152 View Post
If he comes here to speak it had better be an apology.
His audiences here will be more critical than he wants...
here is the info:

City/State: Wellington, NZ Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2009 Time: 2:00PM
Venue: Museum of New Zealand
Wellington, New Zealand

Event: Soundings Theater, Te Papa Tongarewa
Old 16th August 2009, 06:05 PM   #37
JamesB
Master Poster

I hope he at least brings snacks.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 07:56 PM   #38
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
Gage Presenting AE911Truth Lies at NJ Mosque 9/10/09
Color me militantly unimpressed. When he decides to try his crap out in front of a professional organization - like, say, SEAOC - then at that point I'll concede that he's making headway at getting his message out. That wouldn't make him correct, but that would at least be improving his profile. But until then, dog & pony shows in front of audiences not normally concerned with engineering or architectural issues are pathetically irrelevant.
Old 16th August 2009, 07:59 PM   #39
Baylor
Philosopher

Gage is just mad he has male pattern baldness.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2009, 02:16 AM   #40
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Yes but unfortunately for Dick it most probably will be his chest.
Yes but you really should read about some mosques out in the tristate area and the connections to known Al Qaeda cells. Even if this mosque isn't directly connected to Al Qaeda the word will spread throughout the tristate area and I will assure you that there will be at least one person present from Al Qaeda and they are not going to take kindly to being called failures who needed the help of the USA (hopefully he wouldn't be too stupid and say Israel). You think it was funny when that Iraqi threw a shoe at Bush? Gage will be lucky if he isn't beheaded. Why he is willfully walking into this is proof of TM insanity.
You seem to overestimate Al-Queadas viciousness and underestimate their cunning and common sense (or what constitutes common sense for a terrorist). Al-Queada isn't in the habit of killing what are still useful idiots.

Robert Fisk, for example, is a truther who is praised in Al-Queada propaganda videos.

The average truther wants many of the same things radical muslims want. Withdrawal/surrender of US and Allied forces in Afghanistan and Iraq, dissolution of the wests alliance with Israel and basically carte blanche for neanderthalic theocracies like the Taliban to do whatever the hell they want.

Dick Gage is someone Al-Queada can work with. They aren't going to kill him before he's outlived his usefulness.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories