ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags creationists , kent hovind , kevin miller , paul crouch , Resurrection Pictures

Old 15th August 2009, 06:57 PM   #1
Questioninggeller
Illuminator

Kent Hovind: The Movie (I'm not kidding)

Kevin Miller, one of the writers of Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, has penned a new movie and its scheduled for production next year:

Originally Posted by Press release
Creation, Resurrection Pictures’ first original film project— a humorous and tearful story of a high school biology teacher’s struggle to expose the lie of evolution, based on the life of creation evangelist Dr. Kent Hovind and written by Kevin Miller the writer of Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed is scheduled for production in 2010.
Source: Press release

How inaccuarate is this movie going to be if the press release falsely implies Hovind taught biology and has a PhD? The man "taught" at three private schools, including his own, he has no accedited degrees or credentials, and mail ordered a PhD from a Colorado diploma mill. Now he's in prison for refusing to pay taxes and obstructing federal agencies.

Really, what does it say for the intelligent design movement/creationists when Hovind is one of your leaders?

If you haven't read a description of Hovind's "dissertation" it's a must read here.

The man can't even define evolution:
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE

Hovind on Carbon Dating:
I AGREE
Questioninggeller is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Ryokan
Insert something funny here

You forgot the classic, Kent Hovind on the Ali G show.

(Ali G is better known these days, I guess, as Borat and Bruno).

I AGREE
Ryokan is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 09:10 PM   #3
Wowbagger
The Infinitely Prolonged

Originally Posted by Questioninggeller View Post
If you haven't read a description of Hovind's "dissertation" it's a must read here.
Cool! I wonder if they'll give me a Ph.D. for my Word Salad thread...

SkeptiCamp NYC: http://www.skepticampnyc.org/
An open conference on science and skepticism, where you could be a presenter!

By the way, my first name is NOT Bowerick!!!!
Wowbagger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 10:08 PM   #4
UnrepentantSinner
A post by Alan Smithee

So it's going to be a comedy then?

Pensecola Afternoons: The Legend of Kentie Hovind
I am an American citizen who is part of American society and briefly served in the American armed forces. I use American dollars and pay taxes that support the American government. And yes, despite the editorial decison to change American politics to the nonsensical "USA politics" subforum, I follow and comment on American politics.
UnrepentantSinner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 11:24 PM   #5
SezMe
post-pre-born

What does "(bing)" mean? It is used numerous times.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 11:26 PM   #6
SezMe
post-pre-born

The man can't even define evolution:
While I agree with all the rebuttals, they are very, very poorly done. Reading screen text in a boring, monotonous voice is a real turn-off.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 11:42 PM   #7
plumjam
Banned

Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
Cool! I wonder if they'll give me a Ph.D. for my Word Salad thread...
More likely to give you a Dip.
plumjam is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 11:26 PM   #8
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

This had better be titled Journey through the Valley of Failure.
Old 17th August 2009, 01:24 AM   #9
pakeha
Penultimate Amazing

Thanks for the heads up, Questioninggeller.
I found the vids quite interesting viewing and am looking forward to seeing the progress the film actually makes.
IF the film is made and distributed, I'll go see it if Ali G is cast as mr Hovind.
pakeha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2009, 10:23 AM   #10
pnerd
Thinker

I really hope this news of a movie about "Dr." Hovind is a rumour.
pnerd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2009, 12:11 PM   #11
Skeptic
Banned

too late.

(Warning: slightly NSFW due to language.)
Skeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2009, 06:53 AM   #12
Wildy
Adelaidean

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
What does "(bing)" mean? It is used numerous times.
I think it's supposed to be some kind of "counter", or is used whenever Kent says that "evolution is a religion".

Wildy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2009, 03:17 PM   #13
Questioninggeller
Illuminator

Eric Hovind via twitter on November 4, 2009:

Quote:
Just spent 2 days with Kevin Miller, writer of "Expelled". He is currently researching for a new movie on the life of Kent Hovind! Wow 4rel
Questioninggeller is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2009, 03:34 AM   #14
pakeha
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
too late.

(Warning: slightly NSFW due to language.)
Nice one.

I found this video interesting on the subject of the evolution theory's uses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BQhW4txyQI&NR=1
Old 5th November 2009, 07:27 AM   #15
GreyICE

A much better movie would be an Inglorious Bastards-style re-imaging of his life. For those of us who had to deal with the drivel of the Hovindites back before he was imprisoned (AiG ran away screaming from Hovind, which always impressed me - if your sheer insanity has scared THEM off, what the hells).
GreyICE is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2010, 01:50 AM   #16
zerospeaks
Metaphysical Naturalist Extraordinaire

It could be a two parter.

Evolution wars!
The Internal Revenue service strikes back!

No need for part 3, unless we just want to watch him sit in jail for ten years.
Old 4th February 2010, 02:36 AM   #17
GanipGnop
Thinker

Kent Hovind The (Prison) Movie

Originally Posted by zerospeaks View Post
I'd be up for that if it was like the prison series OZ (Pick up the soap Hovind I just bought you for a twinkie!)
GanipGnop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2010, 05:06 AM   #18
Wildy
Adelaidean

It could be a two parter.

Evolution wars!
The Internal Revenue service strikes back!

You make part three when he gets out of jail.

Wildy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2010, 05:22 AM   #19
GrandMasterFox
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by GanipGnop View Post
I'd be up for that if it was like the prison series OZ (Pick up the soap Hovind I just bought you for a twinkie!)
Whose likely played by Kirk Cameron
GrandMasterFox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2010, 06:18 PM   #20
seanbrockest
New Blood

I dont mean to drudge up an old topic, but i can't find any other news about it.

Does anyone have any new news on this? the original link is dead.

Last edited by seanbrockest; 4th March 2010 at 06:40 PM.
seanbrockest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2010, 06:49 PM   #21
zerospeaks

The last time this production company made a movie, it was surrounded in tight secrecy.

I wouldn't expect to find much information about it right now, if in fact, they are going to make it afterall.
Old 4th March 2010, 07:53 PM   #22
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

The last time this production company made a movie, it was surrounded in tight secrecy.

I wouldn't expect to find much information about it right now, if in fact, they are going to make it afterall.
Hmm given recent postings about how antisemetic Hovind is, I wonder if they could still get Ben Stein to narrate it.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2010, 12:27 AM   #23
Questioninggeller
Illuminator

Originally Posted by seanbrockest View Post
I dont mean to drudge up an old topic, but i can't find any other news about it.

Does anyone have any new news on this? the original link is dead.
Here is the listing from Resurrection Pictures (which calls itself a "film ministry"):

Quote:
“Creation”, Resurrection Pictures’ first original film project, is a biopic that dramatizes the life of Kent “Dr. Dino” Hovind, tracing his rise to prominence as one of America’s best known creation evangelists, and his eventual fall from grace due to his conflict with the IRS. The film is written by Kevin Miller, the writer of “EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed.” It is scheduled for production in 2010.
With “Creation,” Resurrection Pictures plans to take Dr. Hovind’s message to a new audience as well. Movies influence culture, trends, fashion, language and even religious beliefs like never before. By packaging Dr. Hovind’s teachings within a dramatic feature film, we will be creating an edifying entertainment experience that allows viewers to see beyond the deception of evolution and open their hearts to receive salvation through Jesus Christ.
One of the people behind the business is Paul Crouch Jr and its founder is an anesthesiologist in California.

Last edited by Questioninggeller; 5th March 2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 5th March 2010, 01:04 AM   #24
foxholeatheist
Graduate Poster

Whoa, they made a movie call One Night with the King and haven't paid me a cent in royalties.

I would rather like a Kent Hovind (I refuse to offer him the "Dr" title, it soils actual Doctors) sit in jail kind of webcam. I could check in on him and giggle a little. You know, a little pick-me-up now and again.

My Band!
The Heimlich County Gun Club
foxholeatheist is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2010, 12:37 PM   #25
Questioninggeller
Illuminator

Script

It appears the movie's title has changed. According to the production's website, the movie is called: "Dr Dino: Where Creation and Evolution Collide.” It is still called "Creation" at the bottom here, but the website now says:

Originally Posted by resurrectionpictures.org
Dr. Dino
“Where Creation and Evolution Collide”

“Dr. Dino”, Resurrection Pictures’ original film project, is a biopic that dramatizes the life of Kent “Dr. Dino” Hovind, tracing his rise to prominence as one of America’s best known creation evangelists, and his eventual fall from grace due to his conflict with the IRS. The film is written by Kevin Miller, the writer of “EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed.” It is scheduled for production in 2010.
With “Dr. Dino,” Resurrection Pictures plans to take Dr. Hovind’s message to a new audience as well. Movies influence culture, trends, fashion, language and even religious beliefs like never before. By packaging Dr. Hovind’s teachings within a dramatic feature film, we will be creating an edifying entertainment experience that allows viewers to see beyond the deception of evolution and open their hearts to receive salvation through Jesus Christ.
Too bad the movie won't give the audience any details about Hovind's deceptions on science, conspiracy theories, not paying taxes or lying about quotes.

Part of the script has been posted online by the production company. Here's an excerpt:

Originally Posted by resurrectionpictures.org Script
KENT
A simple demonstration should clear things up.
(holds up a bucket of Lego)

These Lego bricks are just like the chemicals in the pre-biotic soup. You can assemble them in millions of different ways. Now...
(dumps the Lego into the washing machine)

Any guesses on how many minutes it'll take these Lego bricks to assemble themselves into something like this?
(holds up a Lego instruction book)
KENT
Mmm... Yum. Anyone want a taste?
He holds it out for the students, but all of them shake their heads in disgust.

KENT (CONT'D)
Come on, the box says the poison content is only...
(reads from the box)

0.005 percent. Still no takers? You're smarter than you look. You know, rat poison is just like an effective lie. If you want someone to believe a lie, all you have to do is surround it with truth!

That’s exactly what the evolutionists do. They wrap a small lie in a whole lot of science and then call it a fact. And it's killing people's faith in God.

INT. SCIENCE CLASSROOM — DAY
Kent writes the word “Information” on the blackboard.

KENT
That's because without information to organize them, all you have are a bunch of chemicals sloshing around. They'll never turn into anything. But evolutionists believe this didn't just happen once. It happened millions of times throughout history! They take it totally on faith. They have absolutely no proof. And they think we're crazy for believing in God?

SERIES OF SHOTS
Kent packs the family’s things into a moving van as Jo pregnant with their second child, and Kent Andrew look on. The moving van drives past a sign that says, “Welcome to Bourbannais, Illinois!”
A sign outside a church reads, “Faith Baptist Academy"
KENT (v.o.) (CONT'D)
Hardware and software cannot evolve independent of one another. They had to have been created together!
Needless to say, the writers stayed true to Hovind's format: ignorance, bad analogies, misdirection and no science.

Here is Resurrection Pictures' statement on "Why?":

Originally Posted by Factsheet at resurrectionpictures.org
Popular culture—reflected in many movies released today—can encourage non-biblical worldviews, like: There is no God, evolution is fact, life is worthless—abortion is no big deal, homosexuality is acceptable, drug use and violence are cool, premarital sex and adulterous affairs are fun and exciting and more.

The consequences of this can already be seen: children are walking away from their faith, marriages end in divorce, family unity is eroding, and businesses operate without integrity. Churches have become irrelevant-even passive on these issues.
So the production company is concerned about businesses operating without integrity? Maybe they should look into the 58 counts involving Kent Hovind's Creation Science Evangelism, which includes threatening government officials and obstructing justice. I guess maybe admitting Hovind's a liar as well as a crook and evolution is fact maybe just too hard for these people to accept.

Last edited by Questioninggeller; 25th August 2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 25th August 2010, 01:52 PM   #26
zerospeaks

I notice they are asking for donations to make the movie and "spread the word of jesus christ"
It must be nice to be able to make a movie without having to put up the money.
Think about it... they will pocket any profit made from it.
Perhaps it is time for me to change careers....
I have always wanted to make a documentary about christian homeschooling, anyone wish to pay for me to make it?
Old 25th August 2010, 01:55 PM   #27
hgc
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
Hmm given recent postings about how antisemetic Hovind is, I wonder if they could still get Ben Stein to narrate it.

Heh. He won't, but no matter. Because of his participation in "Expelled," and now that this movie is effectively "Expelled II, Electric Boogaloo" Ben Stein will forever be intellectually linked to Kent Hovind.
Old 25th August 2010, 02:09 PM   #28
DC
Banned

He is an Insult to all the knowledge humans have gathered the past 10 000 years or so....
DC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2010, 03:03 PM   #29
ravdin
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Ryokan View Post
You forgot the classic, Kent Hovind on the Ali G show.

(Ali G is better known these days, I guess, as Borat and Bruno).
I forgot about that clip! Kent Hovind is exactly the kind of weasel who would leave an upper decker and then deny it.

Believe what you're told. There would be chaos if everyone thought for themselves. -Top Dog slogan
ravdin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2011, 06:03 PM   #30
Questioninggeller
Illuminator

According to the updated website:
Originally Posted by resurrectionpictures.org
The story of Dr. Dino is a humorous and fascinating look at creation evangelist Dr. Kent Hovind’s life and work. If you’ve never heard his Creation lectures, we highly recommend them. They can be found at drdino.com. The film is written by Kevin Miller, the writer of “EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed.” It is scheduled for production in 2011.

We need your prayers and donations to begin production of this project. Please prayerfully consider a donation to help us produce this important movie for God’s kingdom. Donate
What's humorous about a tax cheater going to prison?

William Harrity has issued a video asking for donations to make the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTTDcaApV0

I AGREE

From the video:
Originally Posted by William Harrity
Evolution also leads to dangerous ideas such as life is worthless and moral values are all relative.
Even as a Christian I could never reconcile the Biblical account with what I’ve been taught about evolution. I was forced to believe the Biblical creation account and the Garden of Eden were just stories. It wasn’t until I listened to Kent Hovind that I first became aware of all the strong scientific evidence for a young Earth and creation. It literally transformed my thinking over night.

The film will answer age old questions that we all ponder such as who am I? Where did I come from? Why am I here? And where am I going when I die?

The answers to these questions are polar opposites depending on whether believe you that God created the universe or that we're all descended from a rock, as Kent would phrase it.

We need your prayers and donations to get it done. … If you’re an accredited investor and would like to invest then please give us a call.
The promo has been up since Feb 3, 2011 and has only about 200 views.
Old 14th March 2011, 07:04 PM   #31
Rogue1stclass
Muse

Dude...

I was in Pensacola not long ago (I grew up there) and came out of a model shop to find myself staring at a really swank life-sized statue of a Triceratops across the street. I was suitably impressed, until I realized that it probably belong to the Creation Store behind it, which I think it run by Hovind's son.

That made me almost as mad as when I saw the gun range down the street had become a quilting store.

I don't go down W Street anymore when I'm up there...
Rogue1stclass is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2011, 08:58 PM   #32
Madalch
The Jester

Originally Posted by Rogue1stclass View Post
I was suitably impressed, until I realized that it probably belong to the Creation Store behind it, which I think it run by Hovind's son.

That made me almost as mad as when I saw the gun range down the street had become a quilting store.
I'm not surprised that one would be tempted to visit a gun store after seeing Hovind's work, but going postal never solved anything.
Old 14th March 2011, 09:15 PM   #33
JSFolk
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Rogue1stclass View Post
Dude...

I was in Pensacola not long ago (I grew up there) and came out of a model shop to find myself staring at a really swank life-sized statue of a Triceratops across the street. I was suitably impressed, until I realized that it probably belong to the Creation Store behind it, which I think it run by Hovind's son.

I don't go down W Street anymore when I'm up there...
They actually did something with that gun range? That place was empty FOREVER.

I've been back to the old homestead a few times in the last couple of months, but didn't make it over to W street at any point either. I remember feeling absolutely mortified when I found out that "Dr" Dino was from my home town.
JSFolk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2011, 12:34 AM   #34
Rogue1stclass
Muse

Originally Posted by JSFolk View Post
They actually did something with that gun range? That place was empty FOREVER.
I actually knew a guy who tried to buy it and re-open it, but in a bit of syncronicity with Hovind, the owner of Gun Connection hadn't bothered to pay his taxes either, and there was a 2 million dollar lien on the property.

I guess the IRS either dropped the lien or auctioned the property, because now it is the World of Quilting. *cough*

Quote:
I've been back to the old homestead a few times in the last couple of months, but didn't make it over to W street at any point either. I remember feeling absolutely mortified when I found out that "Dr" Dino was from my home town.
Hell, I didn't even know there was a "Dr" Dino until just recently. In Pensacola, he was just some dude who ran a crappy park in his backyard and didn't pay his taxes. I didn't know how famous he was supposed to be until I moved away.
Rogue1stclass is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2011, 05:56 PM   #35
RLBaty
Banned

Kent Hovind: The Movie (I'm not kidding)

Few have brought Dr. Dino's tax matters up to date.

Dr. Dino and his each wife have U.S. Tax Court cases pending involving millions of dollars in personal income tax liabilities.

Where has there been any reporting on that?

Jo Hovind's Tax Court trial was this week in Mobile, AL. It may take several months for the Court to render a decision in the case; after each side files briefs as may be ordered by the Court.

In pre-trial activity, Jo Hovind advised the Court that she didn't want her husband's case consolidated with hers and didn't want him involved in her case an making frivolous claims.

Jo has a legitimate tax representative while Dr. Dino has hired a "tax protestor" mouthpiece who has been sanctioned by the Court in previous cases.

What happened in Jo's trial Wednesday?

Who knows? No one reported on it that I can tell. So, it looks like we'll have to wait for information on that.

Meanwhile, Dr. Dino's Tax Court trial date has not yet been set; his earlier trial date having been put off.
RLBaty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2011, 07:24 PM   #36
Wildy
Adelaidean

He's been charged again? Last I heard he was still in jail.

Old 29th April 2011, 07:32 PM   #37
Resume
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
He's been charged again? Last I heard he was still in jail.
Yeah. I too thought he was still in the slams.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2011, 07:48 PM   #38
RLBaty
Banned

Perhaps some discussion of the Tax Court and Dr. Dino's relation to it would be helpful.

Dr. Dino is still in prison for criminal financial dealings. His wife has served her time related thereto and is out.

The Tax Court cases involve IRS proposals regarding other matters; their civil, personal income tax liabilities related to their failure to file personal income tax returns and report income for years and years and years; though only a few years appear to be covered in the cases currently pending.

The IRS is charged with determining such personal liabilities and issued reports reflecting proposals to the Hovinds.

In response thereto, both of the Hovinds filed separate petitions with the Tax Court, alleging the IRS proposals were wrong.

As I noted earlier, Jo's trial was in Mobile, AL on Wednesday this week.

Dr. Dino's is pending.

Both appear to involve the same liabilities; the big dispute appears to be over how big the deficiencies in tax and penalties and which one of them is going to held liable for how much of it.

As I suggested before, I have been quite frustrated that there has been no media or other attention to these developments; except for my "crying in the wilderness" over it.

I would certainly like to see some media attention and informed commentary from those better at this game than I am.
RLBaty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2011, 05:36 AM   #39
Walter Ego
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Yeah. I too thought he was still in the slams.
He is. Hovind is currently incarcerated in a federal prison in Jesup, Georgia.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...Age=&x=19&y=12

He's been shifted from prison to prison. He currently resides about 65 miles from where I live now. Weirdly, when he was at the federal lockup in Edgefield, S.C., I worked at a hotel about 15 miles down the road.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2011, 08:38 AM   #40
pnerd
Thinker

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
He's been shifted from prison to prison. He currently resides about 65 miles from where I live now. Weirdly, when he was at the federal lockup in Edgefield, S.C., I worked at a hotel about 15 miles down the road.
That can't happen by pure chance. Therefore, god exists.
pnerd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events